Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Left_bar_bleue190/190Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Empty
PostSubject: Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only)   Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Hyougagakure's underground ice cavern; it was a wonderful place- albeit cold and less-lit than above ground. The ice caverns were positioned directly beneath the corner of the village of Hyougagakure; the village which possessed the indomitable wall that repelled invaders from outside. It kept their village isolated from the rest of the world and they rarely let strangers within their walls. One such person was not subject to walls or barricades, neither traffic checks, highway robberies, or gate inspections- if she had wanted, this woman could be the perfect thief.

In and out was her way, she went where and when she wanted and only listened directly to the Oujakage for missions and further instructions. Within her grasp, was a sword, a sentient sword which was bound to her own desires to travel and see the world. Which was why this day, she would be visiting the "impenetrable" wall of Hyougagakure and witness the Ice Caverns for herself instead of listening to grand stories of it.

The carven itself was damp and frozen all around, intricate and beautiful patterns flowed through the icy walls and tunnels. Several shades of blue and white colored the cavern and what little light did seep underground, colored the walls even further and gave the cavern a lit-appearance and splendid colors. On top of these colors, yet another color appeared- a bright red flash of light instantly appeared and then faded light a strike of lightning. In that split second, a crimson rift had appeared in the very air itself and ejected the form of Semasu Rankujo lightly on her feet on the frozen floor.

The rift closed suddenly and winked out of existence as Semasu sheathed her sword on her right shoulder and looked around. She planted her feet squarely on the ground and placed her hands on her curvy hips as she looked around and took in the sights of the cavern. It was unlikely that anyone was down here; while it wasn't too cold, it was still chilly; chilled enough to maintain the ice caverns for who knew how many hundreds of years. She could feel Uchūhametsu pressing on her mind, the sword was happy with her choice of destination.

Word count- 368

Last edited by Semasu on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Left_bar_bleue810/810Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only)   Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:39 am

Silent Screams

It was early in the morning at about 8am. Most of the village was already at work, going about business as usual.  Isais on the other hand was sitting in his throne room doing what he’s been doing most for the past four months, playing chess.  Torches dimly lit the room and there were two voices present in the room.  As Isais moved his pieces he would hear the words of Ei in the form of a butler.  – That move is a bit rushed, don’t you think? - Isais would hold the piece above the board and begin to doubt his move.  Isais trying to justify a rushed move would begin, “ Cant wait too long to make a decision, it will tip the opponent off don’t you think?” As Isais would nervously put down his piece, he would re-examine his strategy. The butler would sit down and place the tip of his finger on top of his knight piece and point at where he would want it to go. Isais would then move the knight to the designated place that Ei had wanted.  The knight would eliminate the piece that Isais had just moved, revealing that Isais had just made a mistake. “ Rushed decisions can cost you valuable soldiers.  That piece was a bishop, a very useful piece in the game. You technically sacrifice, Xavier to take out a foot soldier. “ Ei would chuckle and look towards, Isais waiting for him to laugh along.  Instead Isais seemed to be lost in his worries again.  Ever since coming close to death in his fight with Tenzou, Isais has been living his life concerned of what is to come. It was as if he could feel that a grand scale war was at hand.

“Sire, never lose your sense of humor”, Ei would say on a serious note then a knock would be heard at the door. Isais would look towards the door, but not answer. The knocking would stop and in the next moment, water began to rise from the bottom of the door and form into a man. Soon after the water would materialize and standing before the emperor would be a scout from the Shichiyou clan. The scout would move closer and then bow in front of an empty chair where Ei was sitting.  The scout would speak, “ Sire, I could’ve sworn I heard multiple voices. Is everything alright?” Isais would quickly become annoyed and reply, “ I dislike your clan and their abilities. Reminiscing of the cruelest tyrant to walk this planet.”  The room would get silent for a little while and Isais would continue. “ What news do you bring?” “Well Sire” the scout would reply, “ There’s been a spotting at the Underground Cavern, about a few 30ft from the entrance. They said that she just appeared out of nowhere, maybe through some underground tunnel formed. The scout in that area has determined that she is from Tsukigakure, but we are still unaware of her intentions. All we know is that she is armed and dangerous.” Isais would listen to the brief report and respond with disinterest, “ Why is this my problem, isn’t that more of the kage’s role?” The scout would nod his head in agreement and explain, “ Yes, but you forget that we have yet to find a suitable Fubukikage to replace you. So naturally you currently hold both positions and until we can find a replacement, you’re still in charge of foreign affairs. “ Isais would get up and nod gesturing that he understands and that he’ll be on his way. As Isais turns away to get geared up the scout would speak, “ By the way, Sire. You may not have liked Tenzou, and you have every right not to, But to us he is our hero. He kept us safe from the monsters of this world.” As the scout would say that, Isais would begin contemplate that and go off to change.

In about a minute, he’d return fully geared and dressed in black. Isais would have his headband on with his hair let down. He would be wearing comfortable black ninja pants and what seems like a black sleeveless shirt. On his waste was his complete ninja gear, and mischief gear.  He would strap his Abbadon gauntlets on his right hand and cover both hands with his hand wraps. The arm containing Abbadon was wrapped a bit differently and with just the tightening of his shoelaces, Isais would put on his black coat and take off with the scout.  The two would run as fast as they can to the Ice Cavern. Isais would stand silently within the trees in front of the entrance.  The tree branch in which the two stood staring at the entrance was high enough to hide them from anyone within the cave.  Isais would then begin to analyze the situation. He would notice just as the scout had implied that this person did not enter the cave from the entrance because the snow doesn’t show signs of human footprints.  Isais would not speak but instead make hand gestures to communicate. After assessing the situation Isais would make his move. He would signal for all scouts to pull out and just as he got the confirmation that the target was in there and that the cave was clear of scouts, he would make his move.  Isais would reach into his gear and pull out a pipe bomb. He would aim it from the entrance, which is the only area near the target that produces light. He would add chakra to the pipe bomb and though it as far into the cave as possible and detonate it the moment if would fly in. This pipe bomb is pitch black so therefore if it wasn’t expected it would be missed due to the dim lighting in the cave. Before the pipe bomb can even be recognized or even hit the ground Isais would detonate it.

He didn’t know the exact pinpoint location that the intruder was and wont know until he goes in. Which is why this approach was easier for him, based off his passed experience as special ops. It didn’t matter where the intruder was; the loud sound that would come out of this pipe bomb was enough for an entire village to hear even under the noisiest conditions for over 90ft.  Ninety feet would be more than enough to do the trick, but being as this type of weapon is being used in a closed area such as a cave, the sound will travel and engulfed the entire cave.  The sound itself would be amplified to such a great extent that it would do damage to the targets body much like natural sound would do to anyone. It would cause deafness, extreme lost of equilibrium, serious disorientation, and ear pains at it will be capable of bursting eardrums and much more.  Regardless of the training, even a kage level shinobi such as Isais himself would be brought down by the effect of a pipe bomb being used in such a closed off place. The sound itself is enough to give the cave a good shake(without destroying it), pairing up with the dizziness that the target should be feeling, to bring him/her down to their belly. In this extreme situation it messes with the average though process of any shinobi especially one who was not expecting this. To get caught in this dodging or using a substitution technique would be nearly impossible to do unless, once again one would’ve saw this coming.  This is why, Isais knew better than to rush in there after having thrown that pipe bomb. He would not enter the cave until after the pipe bomb would reach the end of its message. The pipe bomb of course did what it was normally meant to do which is to deliver a loud message.

Quote :

Dear Journal, my heart has become heavy and full of grief. My loving wife of eleven years has passed away. I don’t understand why; she was still so young with so much life left in her. The plans we had made with each other are now in vain. We promised to be together until forever, but I guess the definition of forever just isn’t the same as it uses to be; I miss her so much. I miss her touch her laughter and her troublesome nature. I guess as the older people would say, she kept me young. Now, I’ve never felt so alone in my life, but it gets worse. The other day, I dropped by to pay a visit to my beloved Nadaregakure, but when I arrived I found the place completely destroyed. Nothing was left of it but a frozen abyss. It didn’t take much searching to find out who did it, and what is worse is that he used this destruction as a message to the world of his dominance over me, and as the headquarters of a power hungry organization known as Yugure. That low life really used my absence to his advantage, but what really hurts the most is that I can’t shake the feeling that it’s my fault. Everyone who believed in me, and the ones I called family never got the life that I promised them. They must have never saw peace. I left so they may get a chance, not for what had happened. I pray nearly every day and I can’t understand why my story always comes to this. I never wanted this trade, nor did I ever want to be the last hope of an entire nation. The lord has opened my eyes and in doing that had removed me from a life of happiness and brought me to pay for my sins. The day that I abandoned my village was a day that I’ll never forget. It was eleven years ago, I was only sixteen but I was arguably the most powerful man in the world, rivaled by the strength of only Dominic Edrick of Shippugakure. I raised an army; I trained them and taught them to believe in each other. When I left it was months after the final showdown between Dominic Edrick and myself. I nearly killed the man, but left him alone thinking that I had changed the world, but the truth was that I only made things worst. Other nations that had nothing to do with the war between Shippugakure and Nadaregakure started to get involved and they did not favor my people. They were all more or less like our rivals and so it leads me to make a decision. To stay and fight a large scaled war which would lead to many casualties or to disappear and let the reign of my apprentice be the start of peace throughout the nations. But I was a fool, the war was never just about me, and because of my stupidity; we were wiped out. Now I sit here alone as prince of a palace that can’t be seen; plotting my next move. I have nothing to live for, but before I die I must make things right. I will never see Eliza’s face again unless I make amends of all my sins, and avenge the wrong that I let happen. Eliza, hunny I love you more than life itself. I miss your presence, your touch, your laughter, your love. I wanted you to be the mother of my children, but my sins have robbed us of that joy, but I will be with you again, but next time, it will be for eternity. Until then rest in peace my love and watch over me. This here is my repentance letter, and my declaration of war for change. This time, I will not fail!

The message was taken straight out of Aeneas’ book and was recorded by Isais prior to showing up. It was about thirty- five seconds long to insure that by the time the message ended that the target is either unconscious, vulnerable, or if the target is a monster, at least he wont see Isais coming.  Once ready Isais would pull out a kunai , with his right hand, do one hand seal , place his right hand near his face with the kunai facing away from him and make his way into the cave using great speed. The moment the darkness of the cave hit his face the word, “consume” would escape his mouth and his body would turn pitch black, hiding him for a few seconds, as he would find the target.

There he would stand patiently and cautiously observing the target and the tint of purple coloring that would be on her skin. If the target had not fainted then surely the target will not know where, Isais is in the room. Either way, Isais chose not to just depending on the first plan to go right.  With his left hand he would stiffen his index finger and his middle finger ready to set something up in case of a surprise attack.  Isais’ special ops training have taught him how to approach such situations and now he is analyzing what might be the target.  Isais would begin his interrogation, standing at a cheated out angle twenty feet from the left of the supposedly disoriented target.  There he stands with his SOA transformation in its completed state, ready for answers. “ Why’re you here? How'd you even get this far without being detected?”

(2232)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(439/510)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Left_bar_bleue190/190Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only)   Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Semasu had been in the cave for several long minutes, walking about and admiring the myriad of colors of what little sunlight refracted against the ice and frozen ground. It was a little chilly, but that didn't bother her so much; though she wished that she had dressed a bit warmer. Instead, she wore her usual revealing white clothing- a form of dress for martial artsist, free-flowing movement and a bit skimpy in areas for better maneuverability and teasing. She wore her gloves, thin fighting gloves; which seemed a little odd if one didn't know they were meant for hand-to-hand combat- which would of course be a subtle sign that she was more of a melee fighter than anything, if an opponent was aware enough to notice.

Her long black hair flowed past her shoulders and glistened with a little moisture from the wet climate: she decided that she would have to leave the cave before too much longer or she would probably get a small cold. Colds and sickness never bothered the Rankujo as much as others, because they always stayed at their prime physical fitness and possessed a volatile chakra that deterred the common cold... but they could still get it if they exposed themselves for lengthy times.

She took her hands off of her hips and was ready to reach up and grab her sword from its sheathe, she would simply slice the air and be back in Tsukigakure before anyone noticed her here. Likely, if she was spotted in Hyougagakure, she would be attacked on sight... people from this village weren't too hospitable. She couldn't really blame them, from their recent history and change they had gone through... but that giant wall that closed them off from the rest of the world, also closed off their hearts to camaraderie and friendliness. Their hearts seemed to be as cold and frozen as their climate.

Of all the shinobi, the shinobi of Hyougagakure were the ninja she wished to fight the most; her blood boiled at the idea of fighting a cold-hearted shinobi in a life and death battle. Just thinking about it, made her blood boil from excitement; though her logic told her, that if she did get caught and died, she would never be able to fulfill her dream. She gritted her teeth softly at the idea of failing before she completed her dream. She reached up and barely touched the handle of her sword with her fingernail when there was an explosion- an explosion of sorts, mostly sound and no real bang.

Even so, in such a small space- the effects were quite deafening. The sounds emitted from the pipe bomb were enough to make her eardrums burst. She dropped to her knees and supported her weight with her hands on the frozen ground and her bare knees bruised from the sudden collision with the cold unforgiving ground. Her sense of balance was thrown far off, her vision began to twirl even though she was perfectly still. The sudden change in vision caused her to get temporarily dizzy and caused her to vomit. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her spot on the ground to pull her senses together.

Her hearing was gone, so she couldn't hear the voice emitted from the sudden attacker's pipe bomb; likely, she would have been intrigued by the quoting if she had been able to hear it. It took her roughly twenty seconds to get her balance back, she staggered up into a kneeling position and wiped her mouth from the bile that still coated her lips with the back of her left glove. She reached up and touched her ears and pulled back her hand to reveal blood on her fingers; that confirmed her suspicions about her hearing. This isn't good... my hearing is now gone, which means one of my most important senses is no longer working.. on top of that, someone has caught me in the cave and is attacking me. I need to be careful..

Her face became confused suddenly, her eyes focusing on her hand rather than the blood- her skin had taken an unnatural color; purple. She gulped slightly at the realization; whoever her opponent was, was not playing around- they had infected her with some kind of drug or virus. Perhaps it was a special operative? It was a common practice for ANBU to seal their opponent's movements before they could counter-attack. The most obvious answer was that this was a non-lethal poison which was meant to urge her to give up resistance before it progressed into something lethal. Either that, or she was already a walking corpse.

She gritted her teeth in annoyance as her blood began to heat up with the real sense of danger and battle. She spat out the remaining bile in her mouth in the ground in disgust at such a cowardly tactic. She had to react quickly before her opponent closed in on her, she began to form quick hand seals and sank into the ground. Once below ground, she began to move about and look around the cave. It was difficult to move around, most of the outer layers of the cave was covered with ice and she could only resurface in areas where the ground was partially frozen.

She viewed the assailant from a short distance away, it was a man who was looking in the position here she had previously been. He had said something, but she wasn't the best at reading lips and she was looking at him from a side angle. Likely asking who she was or maybe reading her death sentence: she would play it safe for now, if this discoloration of her skin was detrimental, she would rather die inside the rocks than let another village obtain the secrets of her clan. She moved again and watched him from another spot, switching up her position every so often in case he was a sensory type of shinobi.

Whoever he was, he was skilled.. and scary. His appearance barely looked human now- his skin was dark and with wings... perhaps it was some special clan within Hyougagakure with a KKG she had not heard of yet? She was really intrigued by this individual, she wanted to fight him very bad, but didn't want to expose herself just yet. He had dealt her a powerful first blow to their battle and she had to prevent him from following up with his plan, whatever it was. A sense of calm sorrow and mild killing intent emanated from him, she could feel it even from within the rocks. No longer could she hear, but she guessed she might as well give him a little bit of courtesy, even though he had given her none with his first brutal attack. her voice would reflect off of the cave walls in several directions and echo as she spoke, making it impossible to pinpoint her location without a doujutsu such as the Byakugan or sharringan. You'll have to forgive me for not answering your questions, but my hearing is gone thanks to your little bomb. Since communication has broken down, I guess it's kill or be killed... She let the heaviness of her statement take effect in the silence following after her echoes stopped reverberating across the cave.

Word count- 1,223

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Left_bar_bleue810/810Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only)   Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Breaking Point

When Isais had entered the cave he was pleased to see that his tactic was a success much like the many times he had used it in his training. He had quickly made his way to the target to find out that this target was female and indeed armed. Isais knew that he didn’t have time, since being in SOA takes a toll on his mental state. So he would have to force surrender fast enough to completely detain this intruder so that she’d undergo interrogation. Unfortunately, this part of the plan he did not happen. As he stood twenty feet from her, his index finger and middle finger stiffened. But she would manage to quickly sink into the ground. The moment he would see her descend into the wet soil of this cave, he’d dash forward covering a quick five feet. He reacted quickly, and his reaction and speed kept her from breaking his distance away from her. Isais had believed that she might have found a strange way in, possibly by digging her way in from the outside.  This technically should be near impossible to do, being as the walls are home to the elites of Hyougagakure, and being as the frozen tundra is also a large body of water digging into here shouldn’t be probable. In those few moments, Isais had no idea of the intruder’s whereabouts. Being as she was able to come in and out in a mysterious way he had nearly believed that, he had failed on capturing her. Rage would begin to stir in him as he thought of the controversy that this would bring with the people. They’d have to find out that their Emperor and Fubukikage had let a terrorist slip out of his hands. In light of Isais’ recent actions the people would’ve known that he’d be more than capable of killing a simple terrorist. So any news of any assailant escaping on his watch would most likely lead to an uprising against him. It wouldn’t take much for everyone to start believing that their new Fubukikage is now working with terrorists.  

Isais, believing that she may have escaped, began to feel slight remorse of his less than cold hearted approach to the intruder. Isais would show teeth, as his anger would trigger the effects of the corrupted chakra. It’s been a long time since the corrupted chakra has gotten the best of Isais. Maybe it was due to all the recent pressure he had placed on himself these past months. Whatever the case, maybe he could not deny the voices in his head. She had broken a big rule. He should’ve killed her when he had the chance. Instead, he had prepared the Suiton Shadow technique (previous post), whose range is at max extension due to the cave being damp all around; for if the intruder would not have listened and tried to retaliate. Wherever Isais would go, the trap would follow. Though the mental corruption had already been done (within a few seconds), his remorse in actual time would be very short lived because the moment the young lady had resurfaced, she would speak out to Isais. The moment he would hear her voice he would be able to use it to determine her general distance and location, since sound travels from one point to another, unless done like the pipe bomb from earlier that explodes outwards. Isais would place his hands in his ninja gear, placing back his basic kunai and moving things around. Isais would determine that the intruder would be resurfaced at about 15-20ft away (after discussion with Hisame).

He would focus on that general direction listening to the intruder and watching for movement. After focusing his gaze in the same direction, he would notice Semasu resurfacing. Although the cave was fairly dim, he would still be able to see her due to the small sunlight being reflected off of the many rocks found in the tunnel (even if Isais somehow couldn't see her entirely, the dim light would cause her to cast a large shadow; much like how a small fire casts a large shadow in dim areas. Either way, her location is revealed). His target was now in his sights. By the time the intruder finished her sentence, Isais would throw three rainbow kunai in her direction. Isais threw them in quick succession with one another, aiming each of the kunai about ten feet away from one other. To a person unfamiliar with the tricky tactician's approach to combat, it would look like the frustrated attacker is throwing blindly. The beauty of the attack is that it's not predictable, if one didn't understand what these special made weapons would do, one would find themselves in a tough situation to overcome with little to no time to prepare. One to the furthest left of 20ft, one to the furthest right of 20ft, and one on the ground, a bit above the other two, but still within 20ft, creating an almost triangular like formation. Attached to these kunai are fake paper bombs, which once activated will erupt in a bright flash of light. On the way to their target the little cracks of light seeping through the cave would also come in contact with the kunai, brightening them even more, further hindering the intruder from determining what was going on for a small period of time. Isais would quickly turn his back and rub down the floor next to him with chakra, as if he was gently patting down something into the ground. This part wouldn't really be noticeable because the moment he turned his back he detonated the attached fake paper bombs, completely covering the 20ft radius in which he had determined the intruder to be with a blinding array of colorful lights; followed by a powerful burst of sound. Isais would use Minor Delusion on his head to avoid the physical effects that the sound may have to his eardrums, and by turning his back he would avoid the blinding effects of the fake paper bombs. The light would cover over 30ft and the sound would completely overcome the cave. The gap between him and his opponent was now overwhelmed by blinding light and raucous noise; making even the most skillful of ninja vulnerable. Isais would then count three seconds before he would turn back around, and in a blur of purple, race towards the area and leap into the air to locate the intruder. While in the air, Isais quickly throws four rainbow kunai attached with explosive tags at the location where he originally stood, encompassing it and covering a bit of a broader parameter. Isais would then land six feet away from where he had perceived the intruder to be. The intruder at the time would most likely still be disoriented by their blindness, having suddenly and without warning been stunned by the light in this dim cave. By the time Isais had counted three seconds the light had already faded and the tunnel returned to it's normal faint glow. Isais, now facing the intruder, would quickly focus chakra into the hand wrap covering Abbadon on his right arm and launch it at Semasu, most likely wrapping and trapping her in an iron-like cocoon of cloth. Amidst this attempt at a quick capture, Isais would simultaneously form a quick and single hand gesture with his left hand, covering himself in a gown of water that is shaped like a kage suit. Isais would smirk as he looked at Semasu. “Stay still, will ya?”

1195 WC

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

1/5posts
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only)   Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:32 pm

In light of my recent absence and return, I have decided to forfeit Semasu's life to Isais. I have no desire to RP with him, nor fight a meticulous battle for "life & death" of the two characters. Isais may post a finisher to this thread and collect what experience he has acquired thus far: my decision is absolute.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only)   Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:47 pm

The Peak of A Darkening Heart

Isais had planned it out carefully. Bombs planted near the entrance in case of an escape attempt. Isais would rush his opponent to see her for the first time in the fight. By this time, abbadon has already reached its third stage, causing Isais to become merciless.  Isais would  successfully wrap the stunned target in the hand wraps  and  as it cocoons the target, Isais would use his free hand to pull out the black steel kunai from earlier. He would hold that kunai in the same hand that he has abbadon in and infuse it with dark chakra turning it into a black 8 ft blade. The target would be wrapped like a mummy after the capture, and  Isais would then aim for the neck of the target and slowly but precisely pierce through the neck of his target. This would cause the target to quickly bleed out form the neck and then drop dead to the ground.  The extra slack would cut itself off and the wrapped up body would fall to the ground and trigger the suiton shadow technique, causing it to be engulfed in water.  At this point Gobi, noticed  that Isais is losing his grip on humanity,  and so he would attempt to suppress abbadon with his massive out pour of chakra which would then aid, Isais in regaining some consciousness and deactivate the power of abbadon.  Isais' hair would  remain long and return to blue as the rest of his body would return to its natural look. Instantly as the aggression and rage subsided, Isais would begin to feel the regret of killing the trespasser.  Isais would stare as the wraps would turn red, and he would ask, “ What went wrong?” Gobi would answer, “ Abbadon used the stress that you were going through to enhance its influence. There may not be a demonic spirit attached to it anymore, but that doesn't eliminate the demons inside your soul. The death of this shinobi didn't have to happen but it isn't our fault either. It's like I said earlier today, rushed decisions can cause you valuable soldiers.  Did you notice the headband, the long dark hair, and the build body? Someone like that who is capable of withstanding the damage of our first tactic can most likely be a rankujo at about jounin rank. We have a lady who trespassed and is armed and dangerous, if we had not done the sneak attack the damage would've been catastrophic. We had no choice but to capture or kill the terrorist, no need to feel bad the blame is completely on the Oujoukage.” Isais would begin to inspect the wrapped up body and notice a blade also trapped inside. The kunai Isais had earlier had broken because of the effects of his shadow blade technique, so he would pull out another one and cut open an area in the tight wraps to take hold of unstrap the weapon from semasu.  Isais would watch as the weapon faded like dust in his hand. He would stare at his palms and after a few moments of silence, the fear coated in sorrow can be heard in his voice. " I'm afraid that i could fail. I fear losing this village and the people I have in it, because its all that I have left of her. But at what cost? Is there anything that I wont do for my village? Am I becoming the monster that I have slain?" Ei would wait a few moments before responding, "Now that you know that this ninja came from Tsukigakure it opens up a new problem doesn't it?" Isais ignores the question and goes on to starting his procedure for securing the body. Ei continues," It doesn't take a response for me to know your answer.  You creatures are very complicated, yet  delicate in the way your minds work, but humor me for a moment and tell me this. What would you have done differently?"

While leaving semasu in a wrapped up state, Isais would move the body to trigger the suiton shadow and once it took effect, he would begin to form hand seals. He would then bring form 5 hydras from the ground and then release , Gobi's chakra coat to give the five hydras their Hyougaton capability. This would cause the water to freeze over and preserve the body in ice.  He would then utilize his stone soldier technique to store the body with in. Isais would store the frozen body  within the stone solder and make his way out to his palace where he will keep the body preserved until he finds a much better use for it.  Isais finished preserving the body and placing it in a mobile container before finally answering the question asked before, " I would save myself." The battle is over now, but the conflict within the walls of Isais' heart has just begun. How much longer, before he loses himself and gives in to the darkness within his heart. The clock is ticking.

835 wc

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

THE END

Tribute Song:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only)   Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Friction(Isais & Hyougagakure only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1