Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Another Cold Day (Isais)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen
Female Posts : 812
Ryo : 360042

Character sheet
Chakra:
Another Cold Day (Isais) Left_bar_bleue145/145Another Cold Day (Isais) Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

Another Cold Day (Isais) Empty
PostSubject: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Yuen’s eyes slowly opened on the cold morning. It was so very cold for a girl like her. After all, she was used to the hot storms of flashfloods and rain galore throughout the areas of the actual village she was from. Her pajamas of choice being cotton was a valid choice though the shortness of the shorts and the top just were not acceptable for this weather. So her eyes would open and she would end it at that second when her tongue licked her lips and her breath so very visible. She rose up and looked around, this was an inn of the Hyougagakure village is she was not mistaken.

With a shrug of her shoulders she would pop her neck and smile as her eyes slowly closed and from there she would shake her sleepiness away and get changed into some appropriate wear. Black leggings and top covering these were tundra wrappings for bodily warmth as well as a cloak. The entirety of this would keep her warm so that she would then head to the theatre, the instrument she utilized for her performance here just two days ago was the Cello and she was happy to be using it again.

A yawning breath as she walked through the village she would keep all in mind and with it her sanity as well. The Rokubi seemed to hate the cold as much as she did however unlike him she did not hibernate much. So while the Rokubi still slept inside her she would move around with her village headband of the storm covering her right eye while she moved about with plenty of warmth around her. A portable sauna was what she was going for and she wondered, did she accomplish such a feat this very cold day?
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Another Cold Day (Isais) Left_bar_bleue810/810Another Cold Day (Isais) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 pm

A Two World Collision

Monday morning is the day of combat training for Jounin, Isais. Ever since the Neomae family were condemned as hosts for bijuus , Isais’s life had always been run on schedules. Now today was supposed to be an extreme hand to hand combat training day but because Isais had skipped out on his Jinchuriki training, they made it mostly about chakra control. Needless to say, Isais hated today’s training session. By the end of it, the time was about 7:30 in the morning and Isais was wide awake and hadn't really broken a sweat. That is when he made the decision to venture out into the village and search for something to do. He walked up and down the place for a few minutes and couldn't find one interesting person to mess with. Every shinobi of the blizzard was just too stiff for him and if they weren't he just couldn't keep interest in them. Suddenly he just gave up and decided to head to the apartments when he would take notice of another shinobi. At first he noticed the head band covering her right eye. Because of the strange positioning of her headband he looked at her again the second his eyes wanted to look away and noticed that the engraving on this headband was much different than the ones which he is accustomed to in this village.

He would wonder to himself what village should those engravings belong to, and soon enough the answer appear. (Boufuugakure if I’m not mistaken. What is a heat country ninja doing here in the blizzard?) He then passed by her right side where her vision would be limited and mumbled, “ That suuuureee is a perrrttyyy mouth!” he would then move 4 feet passed her and then stop and look back with a grin. “That sure is a weird lookin headband you got there! “ Isais has a habit of behaving in such a manner to people that he’s just met, he is more interested in her reaction as he looks onto her.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:
Another Cold Day (Isais) Left_bar_bleue145/145Another Cold Day (Isais) Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Yuen had begun her walk through this strange village with plenty of looks from the other villagers here, she was an outsider everywhere she went. Even her own village and it was just one of those things that she could not explain other than knowing she was hated beyond belief for things that she had no control over no matter how sincere she could appear or seem. So she was plenty used to the outsider angst most areas held, especially for a girl like her who had a record for being a blood reckoning beast though thankfully no one knew that was because she was a jinchuriki or else all her freedoms she has now would be lost.

For her now she would feel the presence of someone coming around as her ears picked up along her right side the body of a person coming across and then her eyes looked at him with a curious glance. Who was this person? She had never seen him before while her eye looked at him she could tell he was quite strong. He just was not weak enough to be a chuunin, so perhaps he is a Jounin or maybe stronger? Her ability to sense peoples’ fighting capability only allowed her to gauge her fights.

Yet that one sentence, the one thing that had made her tremble when he said it was her having a ‘pretty mouth.’ What could that mean to her? She would not know yet she had trembled at the mere voice he used when saying it as her eye would look at him with its red glare yet the glare had no fire, no hatred, only curiosity as she heard what else he said. Yuen would bow to the boy, her elegance there as she would say, “I am Kanai Yuen, pleasure to meet you.” She could tell that this boy just seemed like a local, seeing as how everyone around just seemed to be glaring hatred at her yet this one did not for some reason, “why is that,” She would question her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Another Cold Day (Isais) Left_bar_bleue810/810Another Cold Day (Isais) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:54 pm

As Isais waited for his response he would keep his grin as he sees this woman’s reaction. He knew that she was going to be creped out by such but as he watched her reaction he found himself a bit confused by it. (Yeah.. she’s mad. No, she’s angry? Ah I know what she’s going to do!) Isais thought that she was going to take offense to what he had just said to her and she would possibly reach out for a weapon of some sort and attack Isais. She could possibly even run away in hopes that Isais doesn’t harm her emotional and physical being. Either way Isais didn’t expect a conversation to arise but a flight or fight to occur from a stranger as such. But as he watched her he was thrown off by her bow. She would then follow her bow with an introduction, and now Isais was really thrown off. (Is this how men pick up women in Boufuugakure?! Am I... Am I that gorgeous?!) Isais would repeat shortly after in a subtle manner, “Kanai Yuen”. He would then go back into his head (A pleasure to meet me? Why is that?) Isais would look then turn to face her.

“My name is Isaiah”, Isais would reply in return to her giving up her name. He would then give her a good look. (So she’s probably about 5’6 and 80 pounds), his calculations are rarely ever correct in terms of gauging. He would then have to ask her, “So what brings woman like you in these parts alone. It can’t be your preferred climate. You weigh probably a buck –ten. You must really be something in that village that you’re from.” It’s evident that Isais isn’t really good at starting conversations.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

The days here in this village were numbered like everywhere else she went. However she would blink at him once she stood upright once again, hearing him speak her name as she would note how some people did that just to get a feel of the idea. Then she heard his name, Isaiah a unique name, she had never heard such a name before and was interested in just who this person was. Her idea of curiosity was very different than most and she knew her own curiosity was different than the one that she normally showed for it was much more calm than her fighting kind.

Then there was more to what he said, this man named Isaiah had said something about her idea of being here however she would take it to heart. “Well I am merely here for the Orchestra Production, and since this place has the best theatre in the entire continent I figured why not come here for it.” She would be completely open and honest about it as well, never hiding a single fact, or idea about her thoughts of such a thing. Her own ideology was one thing to keep in mind to some degree.

Yuen would nip at her thumb lightly though when she thought about that last part and even reflected on it. “I really don’t know what you mean by being something in my village. I am an outsider there hence why I merely visit other villages to make friends.” She would say with a cautious laugh. It was completely true and maybe it was that truth that kept her being so cautious about it. Of course granted she tries to stay away from the Hyuuga manners and such, especially since her taking of the Hyuuga eye so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Isais would listen to Yuen’s reply after the name has been given and pay special attention to her demeanor. She seemed quite calm but also in her head about a few things, as if she truly was being interrogated. Isais began to change up his approach so that she wouldn’t begin to feel obliged to do or say anything. Even so he would change his tone and approach but he would still ask a few questions as well as throw in a few comments. Before he even began to speak the thought of Yuen being an outsider would trigger a memory in the mind of Isais.

He would recall the multiple times that his brother, Detsuji would be treated as a complete outlaw because of the Gobi which he carried inside. Isais at the time would be invisible to the public eye being in the shadow of the village’s hatred for his brother. But the feeling of being out casted was never something that Isais personally felt on a daily basis but he can relate having been his brother’s only friend for twelve years before he passed. These thoughts would bring forth a genuine empathy from Isais for Yuen. He would snap out of his head for a moment and chuckle lightly then say, “ You make it sound like you’re a monster.” He would then look at her reaction towards that comment and then give a big smile after a few quick moments.

“Look it sounds like you’ve got a performance tonight, and I’ll be honest I really hate that kind of music. But I was about to go home and sleep or maybe even..” His voice gets deeper and a bit creepy for this part, “ ..read a dirty magazine.” For some reason Isais thinks that makes him cool to him it proves that he’s an adult doing adult things even though he really isn’t much of the perverted type at all. “I think it would be nice to do something different for a change. So would you mind if I watch you perform?” Isais begins to walk towards the direction of the theater without actually waiting for her response. His attention is still on her as he puts his hands in his pockets and begins to move.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Yuen’s eyes would look at this man with some curiosity yet she would merely also look around at the different areas around her as she would begin to feel something inside her, ‘God why does he have to wake up right now?’ She would question herself as she felt the burning along her leg. Her lips forming a tightly grooved line as she would pop her neck and then sigh quietly, “A monster, a demon, an outcast, a corrupt individual. I am all these things but I am also none of them.” She spoke semi cryptically with such annunciations of the speech.

It was the fact that her demon was opening up its inner eyes that she would feel herself quake at the battle experience, that gauging of power was far superior than her own and she could also feel such a depth of the experience. Almost like it was mixed yet when she was shocked by this thing that her mind instantly thought of bijuu due to her own she had heard him say something about a dirty magazine. Such a thing was able to hide her in a façade of her sensing out such a troublesome experiences within this man.

Yuen would breath heavily in the event before pulling herself together and was asked something. Him watching her perform, she never did mind that and so she was able to pull herself together even better as she would say kindly, “I would not mind at all, in fact I would be delighted.” She would say with a smile to her lips as her eyes looked at this man before she would go on and smile walking herself to the theatre she had just performed at not that long ago. There was of course another interesting boy there but for her she would breath lightly keeping her head level.

Moving forwards as she would she only smiled with a hesitance and she only hoped that this boy did not have an assaulting side for if he did then she may well not live long enough to see her friend Saigai again. So with that she would pop her neck and turn to look at him, “The theatre is this way is it not?” She asked with a giggle as she was an outsider here so she figured asking would not hurt anything at all while the beast in her would say something, ‘Such a pity girl, you are feeling too worried.’ The way he spoke really irked her too.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Isais would walk pass her and notice such a disposition in her behavior. Isais would grin as he figured that his observation had hit it right in the head. Either that or she just didn't react well to being called something as unflattering as a monster. There are only a handful of things that can give you the title of a monster, such as being a killing prodigy, but in all honesty Isais once knew a killing prodigy and she was almost worshiped by the village for her excellence. But this young woman claims to be in constant persecution wherever she goes. Isais would slowly walk forward, gesturing with his hands for Yuen to come along, he would begin to puzzle the pieces together. As noted by most ninja of this village, apart from Isais’s skill in combat his strongest feat is his mind for strategy. A mind which he developed in his everyday pranks and escaping. He would make a few notes of what he knows about Jinchuriki due to the response that she gave about being a monster, a demon and all. Such an experience was similar to his older brother’s so he began to remember a few facts about these beasts. One fact was that the emperor and the fubukikage has deemed Isais irresponsible due to the fact that he has not completed his Jinchuriki training by skipping out on mostly every one of them. One of the things that they said was that among the Jinchuriki that their spies have gathered information on that Isais was far behind them. Meaning that there are more like him out there.

Isais would look back to make sure that Yuen is coming along , “ Nah this way is better for me that way I won’t bump into people that’ll make me run errands.” He would then think to himself of the chuunin exams that he was forbidden to enter due to the possibility of being captured, meaning that there are hunters out there, and it’s a possibility that this young lady can be a hunter which would explain why she would come off so calm before, when normally other women would run. Isais would put his hands into his pocket and look back at her for a reaction. He would then pull out his hands and spread them out to reveal they are empty and put them on his head. “It doesn’t matter what anyone calls you, or destined you to become. In the end you are to be accountable for the things you do. And the things you do is what you’ll become.” He would then look at her with a smile, “You see my older brother was called a monster, but he never conformed to what the village called him. In the end he died as a brother, and my best friend. Not a monster”. Isais would begin to take cuts throughout the village avoiding common shinobi spots. As he pays attention to her and leads her to the theater he would also lighten up the topic a bit, " Hey, I forgot to ask you have you been keeping up with the chuunin exams?"
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Yuen did follow after him after he had said that the direction he was going would mean not bumping into people, sort of like a back stage of the theatre she would follow him. Yet, she did not quite trust this person yet, though she did happen to make focus and mental capacity in knowing now that his battle experience was far greater than  any “human” could bare within them. She would focus lightly and then hear him speak again, his words flowing like a capsule of liquid pouring over a fire. Indeed this speech was something to be quite fond of while in the same instance she kindly accepted such speech. Her heart normal, her breath capable, and her eyes watching as she followed him. She would however narrow her eyes when he put those hands of his into his pockets and she stopped walking when he had turned to face her.

That was the moment she noticed that his hands were empty and even put to his head. Her eyes widened for a second before regaining their composure when she would hear what he had to say. Almost like a religious profit speaking, she noticed in that small line that what he had to say was correct however she was a monster by definition, even her past events and her own village all nicknamed her “blood maiden” for her love for blood on the battle field. Or rather that was when she was influenced by the Rokubi. Then her walk would continue as the two of them were cutting through the village and such she would follow kindly. She was glad they were bypassing the different spots while in the same instance she would feel left out of the experience for seeing the beauty of the glacier village’s construction.

However, it would start to lighten up when she heard him ask her something, the chuunin exams results and such. Indeed she would not mind it while in the same instance she would focus and take into result the way she had been asked almost seemed as if this person did not know she was a part of them. She would almost giggle a little as she would say, “Keep up with them, what a funny question you ask. I am actually one of the participants of the chuunin exams this year. My preliminary battle though was a bye because my opponent never showed. It is a bit sad, I was hoping to at least show something that I knew in that fight along with something that I even trained. No matter though, I am doing what I can and that does not bother me at all. In fact I kind of like the mystery of it all.”

She would speak with a very happy expression and a smiling heart at it meaning that at least none of the spectators know of her strengths and that also meant that none of the other participants knew how she battled for now. The Rokubi made his grunts in her head now as she had finished speaking. No doubt the Rokubi wanted to see blood and without the chance of it he felt disheartened and displeased about that.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Isais had asked about the chuunin exams out of curiosity for his fellow village member that are in attendance, but when he had heard that Yuen was a competitor for these exams his attention would shift.  He had assumed that this young woman was just a rebel of her village but she’s actually legally represented by her country. Isais would smile at the fact that she had made it to the next round despite how she down played her victory by saying that it was by default.  He would continue smiling as he says, “You know not a lot of Genin make it out of these exams in one piece.” He would then remember her head band and squint a bit and his happiness would retreat for a short while. “Is that why you've got the eye patch, or you use your head band as an eye patch?” He would then become a bit empathetic towards Yuen.  Isais couldn't imagine how difficult life would be with only one eye. He often finds it difficult to get the attention of women with all his body parts intact.

As they kept walking they arrived to the front of the theater. There seemed to be this really big line full of sophisticated individuals. These kinds of people Isais wouldn't see unless he was serving as their escort to another village for important business trips.  He would stand there quietly for a little while, looking at them and their families and how they dressed. This theater was no joke; even the security at the theater was on point. If Isais wouldn't have been a high ranked shinobi himself he probably would not have spotted them as easily as he just did. It became apparent that Isais would not be able to go any further with Yuen even with her being a performer. If she attempts to bring Isais as her guest of honor the security ninjas surrounding the theater will only arrest Isais and he will not be charged with fighting security. Because of Isais’s rank and significance to this village causing physical harm to active duty members or any civilian of this village is nearly an act of treason which as King Tenzou always enforces is punishable by death. “Hey, uh, you’ve got a performance to run to. Go ahead and um, get to performin. “ Isais would break into nervous laughter, “ I’ll catch up with you later alright? Oh and break a leg!” Isais would run off to find the back of the line.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:21 am

Yuen would shake her head in a single motion, she did not want to be misunderstood by this man, her eye was on him and yet through the cloths so was her other eye as she would only keep her focus on him. “I’m sorry but no, my eye here is not a failing due to a battle or so. It is actually a surgical eye, that I can only utilize when I am in the utmost of dangers. If I use it any other time, well bad things happen if I do.” She would explain with a calm collected circumstance of her intellect. She absolutely loved the fact she had a great eye to utilize, however the fact it came from the famed clan of the Hyuuga made her a dangerous target on many fronts. Her body continued to move through the style of the world around her as she would focus and then found they had made it to the edge of the lines.

“Well if you want to wait on the line, then that is fine, just know that with this you can have front row seats.” She would hand him two tickets, and then scurry off to the back entrance to where her eyes would look around for her instrument. Today was a bunch of soloist performances so for her she would be waiting a bit. Her eyes closing as she would count the beats of different melodies that flowed through her mind, the first solo being the trumpet so her spot was still plenty of a ways to go before she played. Granted she would be directly in view in an hour’s time to present her best solo performance ever. So many trills this trumpeter did, yet she would keep it in mind as she listened, preparing and tuning her instrument for it.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:16 am

Isais would take the two tickets and smiles. His heart would warm up with kindness by Yuen's gesture. Isais was not use to this kind of treatment from people that weren't citizens of the blizzard country. He would watch her take off and look down on the tickets in his hand. He would smirk at the tickets and then carefully walk through the bushes and make his way to the back of a long line of lowly people. He would spot a man with a raincoat and a hat. This man was holding the hand of what seemed like his daughter and Isais would then tap him on the shoulder. " hey partner, you have a really beautiful daughter." The man would smile and look down upon his daughter whom couldn't be anymore than 6 years old. The random man would then look at Isais with a smile and before he could say anything Isais would continue. " let's make a trade." Isais would smile at the man and the man would look at him with extreme concern and after a few beats Isais would understand the concerned look on the mans face which was gradually becoming a look of anger. Isais would then be surprised by his late revelation of how strange what he had just said sound and show the man two tickets." No no; I mean that I want your raincoat. Here this is for you and your daughter". The man would cautiously take the tickets, "thanks", then look at his daughter,"what do you say?" His daughter would then look at Isais and hide her face. Isais would laugh a little as the man would give up his rain coat and continue speaking to his daughter,"say thank you". By the time the man turned his attention back towards Isais he was gone.

Isais would sneak in through the theater's kitchen and into the audience. He would sit one row before the front row and watch the show. Isais would quickly find out that this was definitely not his cup of tea. Boredom would fall upon Isais and soon he would find himself dosing off until he saw the most bald head that he had ever seen just sit right there in the seat in front of him. At this point he could not focus on the stage even if he wanted to his focus was on the complete baldness if this mans head.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Yuen was anxious, she had only been a performer for so much time and initially she had never always been getting people to come and watch her. A move of her hands to relax her shoulders as the hour did not seem to end all that soon. Yuen would smile and move forwards as that hour was finally up and move in to begin all her work. Her steps moving forwards and now all worries controlled as the silence of the hall filled the stage. Yuen carrying her instrument with her along with the bow as she would only smile and begin her work happily. Using her capabilities she would now sit down as she would await the announcer’s voice. The voice that would come out and dictate who she was much like all the individuals before her.

A whisper, a calm collective thought, it was all she needed as her worries would slowly fade to dust and all that was left was confidence in her ability as she would smile at this moment. “Now onto the stage is a performer of Boufuugakure. I am with the pleasure of welcoming Kanai Yuen to the stage.” She would open her eyes and see the lights, but with the lights so bright on her she saw nothing of the crowd. But what they would see of her is that her outfit was different than most, it was an outfit for a princess to speak. A cheongsam of purple color while her red hair was split into two different spherical buns on each side of her head. She was dressed like this during that one hour. Then she assumed the position of playing the wonderful instrument.

Yuen would smile now as she would strum along the strings with the bow, the sound protruding to such an oscillated level as the music began to play with due recourse. A smile to her lips as she would play with full absolution of the music. The deep sounds of the music forming in totality as the dark song was formed. A dark song that she was making up on the spot yet sounded as if it were made by professionals. It was a song that related to her past, filled with the deceit and deceptions that filtered in full fruition of the song. She kept playing, never ending with such a dark and yet emotional song.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Isais would stare at this bald head for along as he could until he finally decided to take action. He would move up towards this bald individual who has no idea that Isais was creeping up behind him. He would keep a close look at this mans head. He would stare at the baldness very closely very intently. He wouldn't pay any attention to the music until the bald man would start to clap his hands and shake his head like a man at a metal concert. Which would be very odd since this was probably the complete opposite of heavy metal. This unexpected reaction caused Isais wo catch a head butt in the nose by the back of this man's head. Strangely the man didnt feel a thing but Isais would throw himself back into his seat and hold his now bloody nose. Isais would look on at the back of the mans bald head in shock as if the head had betrayed him. He would also look at the blood dripping down from the back of this bald head. This was Isais's nose bleed dripping down the guys neck. It was a really gross sight but the man didnt even suspect a thing. Isais thinks to himself(damn bruh that's how you feel ?). Isais would then pull out a Kunai and scoot closer to the man. Isais thought that maybe he could gently scrape the blood off his head. A dangerous plan that would come to a complete fault as Yuen takes the stage. Everyone stops and stared at this stranger as she began to play.

Isais would watch as she played the saddest song. The bald guy I front of Isais would burst into tears and start coughing from his crying. Isais doesn't understand the music but can understand that it was sad. This started to bring Isais down andante him reside in his head so Isais would think of different pranks he could do and at the same time fight the urge of actually doing them. Nonetheless he was very impressed by her beautiful music and so was the bald guy with the dripping head. Isais puts his Kunai away for the moment and pays attention.

Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:49 pm

The song continued on a darker path, the notes embellished by the sonata while the pianissimo of the lower strings were slowly rising higher and more seductively up to a point of which her music began to be like a volley of painful moments, pains filling the body and there in revolting itself as if a beast tearing itself out of one’s body. This musical volley was a great many of upper trills before filing down to an utmost low growl, and at the end of it all there was an image within her music, a city covered in blood, and a child walking away carrying the head of a leader on her shoulders. This image was in her head and if those who could be connected to music also understood the pain and suffering. Her face was pale and the image was of her destroying a mock village of the jungle. The massacre of silent screams was what the time was called as there were no screams, no weaponry remained, all there was to evidence this event was the deaths of every man woman and child there. Soon the music ended as it calmed to a slow stopping point of an ended song, the low hum strumming to a point of closure as Yuen would bring the bow fully across, closing the sad song to a formidable death, expecting tears like those that streamed down her face, and never any applause.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Isais would listen to the different spectacles within the music and make note of Yuen's body language as she would play her instrument. He didnt know much about music but he understood that this person was living in a world of hurt. Isais's face would get a bit more serious as he began to think of what torment this woman would go through. What was the real meaning of this song. He would then observe the the reaction of the crying people and then turn his attention back towards yuen. Isais wouldn't smile or react in any other way but a serious manner. Isais knows well that a harden heart is a heart of chaos. Once Yuen finished her song everyone bursts into s thunderous applause not knowing her past but seeing this as just a musical piece. Isais would also clap and then smile at her marvelous performance. Before any other performers can come on Isais would sneak out the theater and wait for Yuen to come out when the show was over. He would sit there and think of what Yuen might be; if only he knew.

8/30
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:47 pm

It would be another two hours before the theatre let out for all the viewers, Yuen left with a calm breath as she had thankfully finished and done far too well. Out of all the applause her competition got the most however she did receive the most applause out of all the foreigner groups and soloists. Yuen just could not believe such a play on tears and music all came about. Her lips would slowly smile as she would leave and breath even calmer as she would look around and notice that Isais was waiting outside, it was interesting to see he was still there as she had heard complaints about someone leaving the show early. She would connect the two and noticed that someone did indeed leave early from the show but she was not completely surprised, music was not everyone’s cup of tea however it was alright by her.

Yuen would walk towards Isais and smile, “Did you like it?” She would ask curious of what he thought of her piece, initially she did not have all that much skill yet however she did appreciate criticisms here and there about the music she played whether the criticisms were good or bad. Her smile staying on as she would look and with that her eyes watching him with a certain intellect. Her abilities as a musician were very moving due to all the musical styles in which she continued to always play with a steady glance of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Isais rubs his eyes and yawns as Yuen comes up to him and asks him about what he thought. Isais thought that Yuen was very talented and an amazing musician even though that is not what he was going to tell her. " Dude it sucked all the songs didnt make since and was very depressing. I liked yours though but it was the most depressing one and now my head hurts" Isais would hold onto his head. Lets go and get something to eat, maybe that's why my head hurts soo much. Isais really did like her song but it reminded him of something familiar. " so tell me what can inspire such a sad song" Isais would ask her ask he would begin to walk away expecting her to follow as he gestures to come along.

9/30
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Yuen
Yuen

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Yuen was surprised that he hated it, of course that did go along with the factors of him leaving early so that would not really bother her entirely as she would come along with those gestures. Her eyes looking and watching while she followed him. She would giggle lightly at remembering him say that his head hurt and she knew she could heal it, after all with all her medical training she knew enough to get herbs and make a tea out of it none the less. Yet all the same she would go along and traverse with a calm concept as she would then think on what inspired such a song, a song of death and deception as she would dreadfully narrow her eyes, her eyes were always cheerful or analyzing but now they were filled with a dread. She would sigh lightly and then asked, “If you have a nice small location that is private enough I can tell you, but I cannot tell anyone that is not worthy to hear it.” It was a sad story, it was the reason why she did not trust many while still this would be the first person she told the story of her rape to. Even Saigai-kun did not know.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Cold Day (Isais)   Another Cold Day (Isais) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Cold Day (Isais)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1