Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Step your game up son [Isais]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step your game up son [Isais] Left_bar_bleue480/480Step your game up son [Isais] Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Step your game up son [Isais] Empty
PostSubject: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:26 am

The sun had yet to rise from over the horizon on this cold day however this would not stop one determined young man to awaken to the new day. Xavier would rise out of his bed and yawned stretching as he did so. It had been quite some time sense Xavier had gotten up this early and yet he was wide awake. Tossing on his attire consisting of pants, tank top and his usual white jacket he would head outside and greet it with yet another yawn, the wind whipped him in the face in retaliation. He would jump on top of a nearby roof and begin his trek to his desired location. The village was eerily quiet as it's inhabitants slept soundly in their homes undisturbed, was quite odd to see the village in a complete state of silence compared to later on when everyone is out and about. Xavier would stop for a second and look around and smile "don't think I've ever seen the village so quiet, it's kinda nice in a way". Taking in a long breath and exhaling he would continue toward his destination. Within a few minutes he had reached the village gates (almost there), the sentries patrolled the gates as usual and when they spotted Xavier they would nod their acknowledgement and Xavier would wave in return before allowing them to continue their business. He would exit the village swiftly and head out in to the frozen terrain that Hyouga was home to.

The wind seemed to toss itself about more relentlessly now that he was outside the safety of the village as if trying to direct him back to the village "thanks for the warning". Carrying himself through the constant snow he could spot the cave entrance and sigh in relief as he didn't get himself lost. He would walk inside and shake the snow off him before looking around and smiling "so did I beat him here or what?". Walking further inside he found a small boulder which he sat on and waited, it had been quite some time sense he hung out with his friend and this would actually be the first time that the two of them would be meeting in a confrontation such as this, the smile would remain on his face as he waited for the infamous Bringer of Mischief to reveal himself.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step your game up son [Isais] Left_bar_bleue810/810Step your game up son [Isais] Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:59 am

Isais had promised to be early this time, but out of nowhere he was made busy with piles of paper work. Regardless of how much of it Isais would do, it seemed as if the work load would never let up. So he waited a while for his secretary to head out for her coffee run to sneak out.  Isais would take off full speed towards the misty caves where he was to meet Xavier for his training. Its important to remain sharp and to use your skills and assets to perfection. Also being a kage he's going have to remain in practice, who knows when the next war could pop off.

Isais would enter the caves to find Xavier sitting down on a rock. He'd wave and begin to speak," Damn bro im sorry for being late. lets get this started"
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step your game up son [Isais] Left_bar_bleue480/480Step your game up son [Isais] Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:09 am

The waiting would continue on further into the day, and Xavier would show his displeasure with a small sigh. He recalled the time when they had planned this little meeting of theirs at which point Isais claimed he would be early and knowing this Xavier would also attempt to make an early appearance. (I guess I should cut him some slack, he is a kage and all that fancy stuff now, can't really be helped). Xavier would stare out at the entrance of the cave as I figure of sorts could be seen approaching it and he knew just what, or who it was and knowing this Xavier couldn't help but smile. As Isais entered the cave he greeted Xavier and added apology along with, Xavier would return the greeting with a wave of his own "it's no problem, you made it at least I'm quite surprised that such a high ranking member of this village could escape the clutches of his assistant". Xavier would rise from his seat, stretch, and give a small yawn before approaching his friend and patting him on the shoulder " You should really get someone to handle your paper work when ya go out.... they have people for that right?".

Xavier would walk towards the entrance and stare out at the snow before turning around and smiling at his friend "any who, you ready or what? Oh and listen try not to go blowing my body to smithereens I like it how it is, and I know how you get when you get excited". Xavier would wait for Isais to give his confirmation before getting down to business.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step your game up son [Isais] Left_bar_bleue810/810Step your game up son [Isais] Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:30 am

Isais begins to stretch while Xavier speaks. He would make sure to strecth his lower and upper body for a more comfortable taijutsu experience.  If he decides to go that route. Xavier would say a few things but what registered with  Isais the most was his suggestion of getting people to do his paper work. Isais thought about this while rotating his wrists and ankles."Well bro to be honest I dont think I can do that. The less people I have in my bussiness as kage the easier itll be for me to control the resistance force. You didnt forget about the resistence did you? I would get caught instantly if I tried underminding Tenzous orders if I had someone doing the work for me. Eh but some help would be really nice though.  Maybe you can help me throw down some village missions soon."  Isais would stand ready but an idea would come across his mind. "Hey bro I kind of wanted to try something this time.  Ive been working on something pretty cool; its my bijuu mode! Its not yet complete but its getting closer, I can just feel it." Isais would look around, "This place is perfect and trust me I wont blow you up man and even if I lose control I have my secret weapon to shift it back to my control." Isais would then shoe off his gauntlet, "You can go all out bro. I need to stay sharp anyways and so do you!"

Isais would pull out a rainbow kunai and hold it in his right hand smiling.  "In this world we currently know about 6 villages. One in which has fallen and has no leader, there's 5 that now have leaders. Im gunna work hard to be the best one! Maybe not in terms of raw power but with my mind I will leave a legacy greater than Aeneas." Isais would smile then straighten his hands holding his kunai with his right thumb. He would then place his left hand over his right hand and bring it up to his face in an circular motion forming a bird symbol infront of his face to focus. He would then throw down his hands towards his sides with force and begin screaming. As his bijuus power begin to flow through him his voice begins to become distort. Isais would go into three tails mode and attempt to pull back some of Gobis power so it wont exceed the power that he can control.

(OOC : I believe the goal is to hit a number higher than 45 if not then ill be losing control. Xavier if so then ill be at 4th tails and you need to watch out for at least a post.)

Last edited by Isais on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 am

Attempting Three Tails

Last edited by Isais on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step your game up son [Isais] Left_bar_bleue100/100Step your game up son [Isais] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 am

The member 'Isais' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Rage' : 10
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:46 am

Xavier would let Isais share his piece and nod in agreement "no I haven't forgotten, just seemed like alot so I threw out an idea". Xavier would listen on as Isais even mentioned bringing him in to do some work "me do paperwork? Haha sure bro I'll see what I can do". With that subject now passed it was time to get down to business. Xavier was ready to go at this point but before they did Isais claimed he would be trying out his bijuu mode, Xavier was well aware of him being a Jinchuriki being his "guardian" however Xavier had yet to see Isais do his bijuu training let alone going into this bijuu mode. Isais reassured him that everything would be fine and Xavier believed him but he still couldn't shake away the feeling that this wasn't the best idea, nonetheless he would not complain as he Isais went through the steps to activate his bijuu mode. Just watching the process put Xavier on edge, activating Ember Meteor he would prepare for the challenge ahead.

Just the feel of being near Isais in this form was overpowering within it's self and yet Xavier would have to fight it, he would sigh (should've known he'd bring surprises to the party). Xavier would clear his thoughts, now was the time to focus, he would remain where he was watching Isais, he'd opt'd out of going on the offensive first, though either or was a gamble. He'd bide his time and wait, if he wanted to see what this power was capable of this was the quickest way to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Isais would appear to be struggling to reach third tails. He would then ball up his fist to load his chakra. The burst of chakra surging from Isais’s body was insurmountable. With every moment the cave would begin to shake as Isais would struggle to bring more out of him. Isais was determined to reach third tails again but for some reason this time her could feel the tug as if the power was refusing to come out.  As Isais would persevere their would be a breakthrough in his spirit. This breakthrough would sprout out the third tail, and as Isais attempted to cease the struggle, he would become overwhelmed with an unwarranted anger, which would cause Isais to suddenly lose the balance in his power and begin to draw out more power from the Gobi than he can handle.  Isais would try his best to recall the Gobi’s chakra but his overflow of anger would disrupt his concentration and right before the point of letting go Isais’s eyes would shoot open at Xavier as if he was about to tell Xavier that something went wrong. Unfortunately Isais would not be able to utter any words as the next couple of sounds out of his mouth would be screams of pain as Gobi’s chakra began to tear away at his skin.  Isais would then fall too his knees as his skin begins to rip faster, and the pain growing even stronger. What was an attempt to maintain three tails became a struggle for survival as Isais would now sprout his fourth tail.  Isais’s cloak would outline a dark blue manta ray, with four Manta ray like tails.  A sinister smile would come upon the face of the cloak’s mouth area as Isais would  then charge Xavier at three times Isais’s sprinting speed in a series of acrobatic moves. He would front hand spring at great speeds towards Xavier and right as he would come 4 ft infront of him, he would cartwheel to the side and round off lifting himself into the air and attack with his sharp tails at great speed. One tail two of his tails would attempt to grab Xavier’s feet as the other two would attempt to stab at him.  Xavier must act fast if he hopes to pull through.

Meanwhile….

Isais wakes up in a strange place. This place doesn't look like the old Nadaregakure that Isais visits for his training . Rather this place looks like a Colosseum with giant  statues of Isais loved ones on every corner. Isais was very confused, and lost until he would notice an open cage and out of that cage came out Gobi. But this was different, Isais has never seen Gobi so angry before in his life, and suddenly Isais’s anger would come to match the Gobi’s as well. It seemed as if the two were finally going to fight face to face. The two would stare each other down, the Gobi would stand these flapping his Manta Ray wings that would help him hover off the ground. It wasn't until Isais quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a kunai did the Gobi react. Gobi wit amazing speed and agility would move to the side and then speed forward. Isais would launch a kunai at the Gobi’s eye, but the speed of the Gobi prevails once more. The massive sea creature was capable to dodging the kunai with ease and deliver an attack of his own.  Do to the agility of the Gobi, Isais thought it wouldn’t be best to remain in one place. So after witnessing how the Gobi would dodge the incoming kunai, Isais would  run towards his left which fortunately saved him from Gobi’s attempt to swallow him whole. Isais acknowledged this stroke of luck because of how late he had perceived what Gobi was going to do. The Gobi was just moving too fast at a top speed of 150mph, Isais had never seen anything like it.

He would attempt to run his top speed as the Gobi would be about 10ft behind him. But the distance just wasn’t enough as Gobi’s long tail ranging of 50 ft at the time would rush at Isais. Gobi would attempt to stab at Isais five times, in which Isais escapes by using a zig zag method. The entire time he is attempting to come up with a strategy but every time the Gobi just seemed to be a few steps ahead. Gobi would start stabbing again and this time with more force  causing water to shoot out from the ground every time he stabs it. Isais would almost get away again but the fifth tail would stab in front of Isais. He at this time was looking behind him at what was going on but at the fifth tail made impact he would turn quickly to notice that the tail is lifted from the ground giving Isais enough time not to be split in half by the Gobi’s tail but instead to endure a slice on the left cheek. The ground under Isais would begin to shake and out of the hole created by the fifth tail a giant burst of water would emerge. The pressure would send Isais flying causing damage to his body. The pain was great enough to force Isais to shut his eyes, and forget that the Gobi was still on the attack.

The Gobi would send in one of his tails to stabs right through Isais, but fortunately for him, he would open his eyes just in time . Isais would throw his kunai at the incoming tail, revealing that it was strapped with an explosive tag. The explosion would send the tail back but also cause damage to Isais who is in mid air and too close. Isais in attempt to hold his own would maneuver himself so that he would land on his feet. But when would finally land he noticed the change in scenery. The Colosseum was now flooded with water atleast to the second row. Isais was standing on it, looking around for the Gobi whom seemed to have disappeared. Isais’s anger was growing by the second, but he wasn't the only one. The Gobi seemed to have gotten angrier as well and now the Gobi is exhibiting traits unlike itself. It would come out of hiding lifting out of the waters and appearing right in front of Isais’s eyes. Isais would stare at the massive creature and speak out boldly, “ Is that really all you can do? My turn” . Before Isais could even take a complete stride to his run the waters would begin to shake and from the bottom it began to hail. This hail stormed upwards at a tremendous speed of 70 mph. The hail would hit Isais a couple of times breaking bones including Isais’s nose. The hail storm was soo powerful it caused Isais to  be lifted off the surface into the air, just to flop back first into the water. Before his body could sink an Ice Prison would form around him. Trapping Isais and leaving him lying there beaten with his left I swelled shut and his lips and body gushing with blood.  Isais would lay there thinking that its only a matter of seconds before the Gobi kills him. As he shuts his eyes to give up hope the thought of his brother would come to mind. It came like a flash but a flash was all he needed to rekindle his strength. As the Gobi moved closer he would witness Isais  sitting up. This didn’t stop the Gobi at all but then he’d notice Isais making hand signs, and so he would attempt to finish Isais with his signature high pressure beam, but Isais would finish just in time to reveal a white aura around him and with one punching gesture towards the Gobi’s direction , Isais would blow a three foot hole in the ice cage and hit the Gobi directly in the face.  The Gobi would be pained by the impact but wouldn’t be able to move as Isais would leap out of the cage and punch Gobi in the face again with his bare knuckles, this time sending Gobi flying 12ft.

“The Wind Guard Technique. You really think such a petty style is going to help you against me?” Isais would not answer instead  he would charge the Gobi. The Gobi would respond by attempting to stab with his tails once more, but Isais would get pass them by using different kick and punching combinations which would set off a bunch of wind based attacks that would struck the tails in many places and hold them for three seconds each, giving Isais a clear opening to preform an elbow strike gesture towards the Gobis face which would cause S rank winds to hit the Gobis face with great impact and hold him for three seconds for the actual elbow strike to connect and send the Gobi flying another twelve feet into the stands.  The Gobi’s rage begins to increase further as Isais would attempt to continue the assault but be stopped by the massive waters that would rise up in front of him and into the Gobis mouth.  Isais would activate abbadon and place it over his face releasing Yamiton chakra . Isais’s body would turn pitch black and within seconds he would take on a completely different appearance with purple humming bird wings buzzing from his back.  It seems as if the two were getting ready to use this finishing moves on one another.  The Gobi was set and Isais’s menacing transformation was complete.  Isais would now use his speed increase to rush Gobi who is a little over twelve feet away, and  send a punching gesture towards Gobi’s face once more, releasing a powerful fist made of blackish- purple fuuton chakra. Gobi would respond with his High Pressure Beam once more that travels at 200mph.  But before either one of the attacks can be complete matured a voice would decend upon them. “Suiton: Dioseis Dragon!” Suddenly in the form of  a massive water tornado a dragon head would come down and intercet the two  attacks, well not completely. Isais powerful yamiton enforced attack was held off but the Gobi’s high pressure beam still had too much force behind it. Though it was slowed down drastivally the beam manage to cut through the dragon and hit Isais in his left arm, slicing it off from the bicep. Isais would land in the water in tremendous pain.

The Gobi would look completely disturbed, “How is this possible? How’re you even here?” Isais began to bleed out from his arm and before the effects could get any worse water would form around his sliced biceps and take shape of the rest of his hand. This water hand was see through so Isais was able to see his blood flowing throught the hand as if it was an actual part of his body. This caused the pain to go away, but Isais would still be missing half his arm by the end of this technique. After checking out his arm his attention would then shift back to what just happened. He would flex the arm made of water and then think about the technique just used. “ The Dioseis Dragon, that’s my brother’s move.” He would then look at the brown haired figure infront of him, “ Detsuji, how are you still alive?” Detsuji would look at his little brother and smirk, “You think I’d let you defeat my greatest rival just because I’m de..” “ YOU ANSWER ME FIRST! YOU RETCHED CREATURE!” The Gobi would begin to approach them. Detsuji would quickly weave hand signs, and just the act of this would bring back memories for Isais of what made his brother the better shinobi of the family.  Besides his innovative water techniques, he could form hand seals as if he himself was moving at super speed. Everytime he would ask Detsuji for tips on how to do this, he would reply with the same response every time, (it becomes body memory). As Detsuji would finish his hand seals two gaint statues would come from the water, these statues were facing each other and their swords were crossing and as the Gobi notice the seals were being made he would attempt to rush but would be too late. The statues would immobilize him. “Suiton Style : Still Waters. This technique plays on the amount of moisture you have on your body. It causes the moisture of anything within range to bind. Therefore you can not move” The Gobi would reply, “ I remember. But whaty difference does it make, this technique also makes me impenetrable for the time being. Really why did you return? It will be the same as last time, I will end your life.” Detsuji would speak up, “ If that were true then there really is no point for my return, but im here because Ive finally figured out how to win this fight.”
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:14 pm

As Xavier watched his friend draw the power of the bijuu inside of him he couldn't help but feel that something wasn't right, it was one of those weird feelings and he didn't like it. The cave itself was quivering in fear from all this power being released at once. Xavier wasn't the greatest of minds but even he could tell that this wasn't Isais any more, he caught a glimpse of his friend's eyes before being swallowed up into the cloak that was gobi's chakra and the screams that came after were just unnerving but that wicked smile only served to upset Xavier his friend was in danger but so was he. The beast came quickly and it was increasingly hard if not impossible to keep up with its movements and in mere seconds it was upon him, as well as the attacks that followed. Xavier would fire Ember Meteor twice into the chest of Isais hoping to cause some distance, not wanting to wait to see if the attacks had any affected Xavier would dive forward and roll to his feet, backing up he would guess he had put about 15 ft between them, it wasn't alot but it would have to do. Checking Ember Meteor he realized he had only 8 shots left, apparently he had forgotten to refill, this was something he would have to manage with also. Releasing some chakra of his own, Xavier would create a single katana about 24 inches in length the raiton element pulsing throughout the blade. He would swing the sword experimentally in his hand before refocusing on his opponent he still didn't go on the offensive, he would just wait the beast would come to him, he could only hope that Isais was doing alright.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Isais would rush at Xavier just to receive two shell shots to the chest that would send him flying 15 feet and cause moderate damage to his chest. This would rage the beast further, and as the fourth tail appeared the fifth slowly started to appear as well. The Gobi possessed Isais was readying for a bigger and more fearsome attack, but was suddenly frozen in his tracks. It seemed as if the beast had suddenly calmed down; staring Xavier down and breathing heavily and growling every now and then at Xavier who is over fifteen feet away.
Meanwhile…

“What do you mean this time you know how to defeat me?” the Gobi would ask right before bursting into laughter. “What jutsu could you have possibly learned in the subconscious that can grant you a victory over me? You’re a liar Detsuji!” Isais would look at Detsuji, “Never mind him bro; let’s finish him off.” Isais motions to charge the Gobi, “You take him high, I’ll take him l..” Detsuji would cut off his speech with a hand gesturing to stop or hault. “He isn’t the problem. “ Detsuji would then face the Gobi and continue, “The fight isn’t with you; the fight is with him.” Detsuji would point into the audience and there sat a demon.  This demon had a terrifying aura amongst him, his surrounding was surrounded by darkness and within the darkness screams of thousands can be heard very faintly. This demon had the appearance of a man possessed by devils. He stood seven to eight feet tall with pale, clay like skin. The man wore only black string sandals and a black skirt as the Romans did.  His body was thin in appearance and his skin like corpse with maggots and worms squirming in and out of him with horns in areas where his pressure points would be located. The demon said nothing, but the smile that it had earlier quickly vanished as it realized that it was discovered. Detsuji would continue, “The very same happened to me when I had died, Isais. I and the Gobi fought for hours without reason. Tell me, why are you guys fighting right now?” As Detsuji would say this both Isais and The Gobi were without words. Detsuji would continue, “ All that the council has done unto you they’ve already did to me. I wasn’t fortunate enough to have someone’s help but you Isais can change the script. Though this beast is now spirit, it is not a demon. It once lived and fed on things to survive as you do; the true demon has been under your noses the entire time. It has been feeding on the lack of trust that the two of you have for one another. Do understand that though you, Gobi are beast and you, Isais are man, you are both from the same story. Both made captive by the same emperor and now both very dependant on one another. For if Isais loses his life, you lose yours Gobi, and if the Gobi departs from you, you lose your life Isais. To win this fight you both must surrender and learn to trust each other, lest something worst is to come into this world.” At the time they both understand that Detsuji is referring to the demon known as, Abbadon. The Gobi would then look at Abbadon and so he will disappear. “ Neomae, though I do not trust you with everything I rather the devil I know than the one I don’t. I will lend you the way to unleash the final power, that you may posses it and still remain controlled. Beware there is one more state and for this one, it is I who will trust you with my body. Before then we will force Abbadon into submission. Go away and come back no more, least youre ready.” As this is said Isais would feel as if he was about to wake up from a dream, he would attempt to touch Detsuji one more time but he couldn’t grasp him.

Now
Isais would open his eyes and see Xavier 15 feet away followed by some destruction of the cave. Isais’s fifth tail would vanish and like that he would have control of the fourth tail. Isais would laugh as he would count the sting ray like tails lingering over his head. “So I made it to fourth instead” he would give Xavier thumbs up right as the cloak and tails would disintegrate and cause Isais to faint. The fourth tails was accomplished today in his training, but at what price.

Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Xavier watched the beast watching him, he thought it would prepare for another attack but instead it just stood there, watching and growling as if something was holding it back. Xavier did not seize upon this chance to take the offensive, he was hesitant this was his friend after all and that thought alone kept Xavier a bay long enough to witness the beast lose control and Isais would return. Xavier wasn't sure whether to be upset or relieved as Isais would laugh about the ordeal "leave it to you to turn a bad situation into a joke". Xavier watched as the cloak and the tails vanish and soon after Isais would collapse. Running to his side Xavier would check to make sure the fool didn't just die or something, to his relief he was fine. Xavier would drag the now sleeping Isais to the wall of the cave and allowed him to rest, he was certain that Isais didn't want to be seen passed out and being dragged back into the village so he would just watch over his friend until he woke up and while he did Xavier could only wonder what had transpired only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:13 am

It didn’t take long for Isais to regain consciousness. When he did he found himself laid up against the wall of a cave. Isais would look around slowly and notice Xavier. “Man, this tail beast training really is no joke.  It’s no surprise that my brother didn’t make it this far. If it wasn’t for him, I probably wouldn’t have made it bruh.” Isais would say out loud so that Xavier could here. By then he would adjust himself more so that he’s lying more comfortably against the wall.  “Damn bro, so I saw how the Gobi looks today man. But this thing nearly killed me bro, it’s got some pretty crazy moves and maneuvers very quickly for such a big creature.  If I was to keep fighting that creature it probably would have taken both my brother and I out. It possessed Ice capabilities, which is actually quite fitting since we’re in a land of snow and ice. “

Isais would look at his left arm and flex it, remembering having lost it in his subconscious; it was nice to still have it in real life. Isais would then continue to speak, “Apparently the big beast known as the Gobi isn’t even the real problem. Apparently the creature is naturally peaceful the real enemy is this stupid piece of equipment that I let the counsel put on my arm.” Isais would raise his right arm and show Abbadon to Xavier.

“This thing isn’t just an artifact that enables Yamiton. Now that I think about it, all that dark, corruption chakra had to come from somewhere.” Isais begins to look a bit angry as he realized that he allowed Tenzou and his counsel men to use him again, as if having the Gobi wasn’t enough.  “There are lost souls in this thing, and its demon possessed. At this point it’d be better that id take off my right arm and throw it into a lake of fire than to continue living with this curse.”Isais pauses and thinks about the weapon for a while longer. “Gobi and I have one more task and after that we’re going to decide whether or not we will ever work together. And this task is to get rid of this demon.  Lets face it I’m going to need my arms for jutsu, especially if I’m going to take out Tenzou and protect Hyougagakure at the same time. It’s going to require a lot of power and no disabilities.  So im going to team up with the beast to see if we can take out the demon that way we can use the power, without hearing another voice; we’d only suffer the consequences of using yamiton chakra.”

Isais would continue on hoping Xavier is following along. “ Last time I needed Abbadons help to even tough the Gobi, for Abbadon to be able to influence both Gobi and I , he must really have some power. But this time ill be without Abbadons power so im going to need to start training much harder. “ Isais would get up onto his feet and dust himself off. “ Well let’s go elsewhere, You and I will spar again, but this time I promise no more Gobi out bursts im going to test my own skill as a ninja, without Gobi or Abbadon.” Isais would head out of the cave and move towards the next location expecting Xavier to soon take lead and find a good spot where they can break things.

[End Topic]

Bond Training 4 &5: Complete

Words: 4099
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:47 pm

When Isais woke up Xavier half expected him to make another joke before anything however this time he went on a serious note. Xavier payed attention as his friend explained that the Bijuu training was quite taxing and how even his brother had fallen victim to the training. Xavier hadn't learned much about Isais' brother outside of the small things the archives had entailed, so he could only imagine what he was like. As Isais continued on Xavier would toss in a comment of his own "yeah almost killed me too and talk about fast..." his tone was light and had a joking aura to it, he wasn't mad about what happened, these things tended to happen when Isais was on the loose.

Xavier would remain quiet and listen on as Isais began to speak again, as he informed him that he and his bijuu weren't truly enemies but instead a piece of equipment was the cause of their strife. Xavier examined Abbadon briefly when it was showed to him (Doesn't make sense though, to keep a bijuu and their host at odds constantly, it doesn't benefit anyone, unless there was more to it then that). He couldn't be sure and besides if this were the case Isais more then likely already had the thought before. Isais would continue, somewhat explaining the power and mystery hidden behind Abbadon and how now he would have to fight the demon in order to finally create a bond with his bijuu.

It was a lot to take in all at once but Xavier managed to follow along and nod his understanding. Xavier would pat Isais on the shoulder "well don't worry about the training part I'm sure you'll get that done no problem and then some". Xavier watched his friend rise and head out and Xavier would catch up as they headed to the next spot "some one on one time with no interference? You flatter me" he would laugh at his own joke.

[Exit/End Topic]
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step your game up son [Isais] Left_bar_bleue500/500Step your game up son [Isais] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:07 am

Alright. After reviewing this topic five billion times with a magnifying glass, I approve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step your game up son [Isais]   Step your game up son [Isais] Empty

Back to top Go down

Step your game up son [Isais]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1