Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Step 1 Leads to Step 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi
Male Posts : 174
Ryo : 47000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Empty
PostSubject: Step 1 Leads to Step 2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Bijuu Bond Training:

Step 1 Leads to Step 2

A week or more had passed, since Tekishi had last seen Saizo. In between their last planned meeting, to now there had been an unsuspected meeting on Mount Myria that apparently Tekishi remembered nothing of, in detail, other than it’s occurrence. Without a doubt in Tekishi’s mind he had figured that Hozuki Saizo would be bringing him up to speed on what had happened, the events of that night. Tekishi however would just simply, much rather not know. In this regard, ignorance is bliss and he preferred to keep it that way rather than ruin it. {Today we are going to meet Hozuki Saizo again, your best friend,} he spoke via thought to the Nibi no Kani. [Pfft, he isn’t my best friend,] the crab responded, in a crabby tone of voice. {I know, I was just saying that in a sarcastic manner, you know…sarcasm? I am sure that you heard of that before,} he responded.

Tekishi continued to rummage together a few things: his couple of kunai, his one shuriken, his vial of poison that he had created. There were a few more that he still needed to purchase but he had yet to have the money for it. He needed to do more missions, and there needed to be more missions for him to do, or so he thought. He knew with his determination that eventually all of the missions available in the village would get done. Or so he had hoped. One never actually knew what one would do until it had been done. The mysteries of the future. {Ready to go?} The Nibi mumbled an unintelligible response and Tekishi would’ve ignored it anyway. They were getting along swell.

He left the house, shutting the door behind him promptly and stood there a moment to make sure that it was locked. He smacked his pocket just to make sure that he had his keys. The jingle told him that he did. He soaked in the fresh morning air, the serenity of the night just previously passed. It was already humid, and the moisture in the air was a mix of comfort and sadness. Mostly sadness since the heat would only continue to get worst throughout the course of the day. Comfort because for now, it was cool and still would be at least for another hour or more. Regardless, Tekishi was used to both weather patterns, he would have to live in it either way.

He followed the road which would lead him to Silent Selena. He had never before been there and was eager to see what it was like. He had not read any books or information about the forest and was leaving this experience up to the God above, as opposed to the knowledge of man who came before him. No matter what, only he would be able to experience it as he would, no matter if he prepared himself slightly for the experience by reading or talking to someone else about it before he arrived or not. He was almost certain that the bijuu inside of him was familiar with and been through or to the forest before. He thought and believed this mostly because of the age of the demon, but still there was a chance that the Nibi no Kani had not. There was always a chance. His mind lingered on probabilities and ratios as he walked through the streets. It was sunrise and only the early birds were up and moving about at this time. Mostly store owners and parents who were up preparing themselves for the day to raise their children.

What was the chances that he would ever become a great shinobi? The ratio or probability evaded him, like most numbers often did. In the sky above the moon could still be seen, and it was straight ahead. Instead of walking towards the forest, he started walking towards the moon.

[Words: 652 / 2.ooo (Bond Training #2) / 1 Post]

Last edited by Tekishi on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Left_bar_bleue490/490Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: Step 1 Leads to Step 2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:55 am

Saizo was having the most wonderful dream while sitting up in his tree. See the forest had very durable trees, perfect for sitting, resting, picnicking. They really were quite wonderful. He had arrived way earlier than he needed to. He figured that if he didn't he probably would forget about it and sleep in. Most of these days felt all the same to him. He had almost completely forgot about their little date, but the crab attack reminded him. It was hard to ignore something like that. It was a pretty noticeable event. One of them could have died, after all. Luckily, they both came out relatively unscathed. Even the village only suffered minor damage. He was lucky he was able to get out there as fast as he did and he was able to stop him before he became to much for a single ninja to handle. To bad that no one was their to witness the heroic deed. That was ok, though. He knew what happened and thats all he cared about. Well, Tekishi sort of knew what happened too, but Saizo wasn't one for gloating out loud. It was something he kept in his head.

So what to do today? Guess it was Teki's decision on what he wanted to learn. He couldn't force anything onto the guy. It was alright. Saizo wasn't a strict teacher. He wasn't much of a teacher in general, but it was alright. Even if he wasn't able to help him out with practical skills. He was able to make sure he didn't rampage. That was good enough for him. Hopefully it was good enough for Tekishi as well. At least it made sure his life wasn't in danger when the Crab decided not to pay attention to the land lord and tried to make his own rules. Seemed rather rude, but being locked into someone else's body wasn't very kind in itself. It was hard to judge who was actually in the wrong here. You could argue for both sides very easily. So it really wasn't a question of who was right and who was wrong. No, it was far more complicated than that. Well, not much more to do but wait for the little genin to arrive into the bunker they had here. Hopefully it was enough to contain any mishaps they may or may not have. He felt pretty confident in these trees. They were definitely strong enough to sleep in. In fact, they were quite comfortable. He would not be against spending more than one night in this forest. It was like his own personal bedroom. He was sure no one would complain if he just moved in. Maybe the little forest critters, but they would get use to him eventually. Perhaps they could learn from each other, too. He always wanted his own batch of woodland friends. Now all he needed was the ability to sing and then his life would be complete. Heck, he was already the closest thing to royalty in Shippugakure. Yes, he could have his very own fairytale story. Not really the way he expected to be remembered, but still good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: #2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:06 pm

[Where are we going?] The inquisitive nature of the Nibi no Kani began to shine through as Tekishi had come closer and closer to the spot where Hozuki Saizo, or more formally the Umikage [;)], had instructed him to meet him at. Tekishi, unfortunately could no longer follow the moon, for it wouldn’t take him to the spot he currently needed to be. A misfortune indeed. {We are going to get closer today, whether if you like it or not,} Tekishi replied, ducking underneath one of the five foot diameter root which had a small arch one could pass through underneath of it. As he rose back to a stand he caught glimpse of Hozuki Saizo lounging in a crux of one of the massive tree branches. The trees were just massive, there was no other real descriptor for their size. Tekishi could only imagine how sturdy they were. In the forest, especially as deep as they were, there was nothing but forest noise. In the village, even over the roar of the crowds of villagers you could still, sometimes, mind you, only sometimes, hear the hurricanes raging against the village walls.

That was neither here nor there. “Yo, Saizo-kun or should I say Senpai!!” He waved at him once he had gotten his attention. Tekishi was smiling from ear to ear, still ignorant of the details of their last meeting which involved a relatively strong half crab creature of sorts. “I can’t remember much about the whole incident, if you could fill me in on the details, so I can know, that would be awesome, but if we are in a rush, we can just ignore that.” He stretched his back out, legs and arms. Tilting his head side to side he was able to crack and loosen up his neck too. “I have a few different things I want to train today,” he started. “I have to get that Kai technique down so I can cancel genjutsu without having to cut myself, as we talked about previously. I also want to train one of my ijutsu or medical techniques if you’re not familiar with that term. Maybe even a couple of them… and most importantly, I want you to help me take control over you know who.” The last sentence was said while he leaned his head forward diagonally to the right and tapped his temple.

“By the way, he mentioned that he despises your existence and will curse your soul forever,” he said with a smile. “Don’t take it to heart though, he is just a little crabby that he didn’t get to go live back at the bottom of the river. I think he misses it.” That entire hateful conversation, or rather, sololiquy performed by the most magnificently attituded Nibi no Kani happened twenty-four to seventy-two hours after the event took place. Tekishi was very happy that time and space had distanced them from that occurrence, and he was hopeful that additional control gained over the bijuu from their moment of bonding would prove itself worthy on this next occasion.

“I made a deal with the Nibi which really works out well for all three of us,” he started again. “I told him that he will have many more opportunities to try and exact vengence on you, via our trainings of course.”

Wow… it had just hit him that he was training with a Kage. He hadn’t expected this, but he was very grateful for the opportunity provided to him. He stretched his arms out with hands interlocked and cracked as many knuckles that would crack. He had become a little starry eyed as he thought about it. Eventually the thought would come to an end and he seemed to snap back into it.

“As long as you don’t mind helping me out with all of me and the Nibi’s trainings… I do not know how long it will take for us to get entirely bonded, but I know with your skill as a fuuinjutsu-nin, we won’t have any of those mishaps again… and if we do, you’ll be here with me to prevent them from even getting as far as they did,” he stated. The blood rushed to his face as the rage of the bijuu was something he simply could not control. His feelings of inadequacy and shame for this lack of control made him blush slightly. “Plus, I know I will learn so much from you in the time being, and I hope that maybe in the process you’ll be able to learn from me too!”

[Words: (762) 1.414 / 2.ooo (Bond Training #2) / 2 Posts]
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Left_bar_bleue490/490Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: Step 1 Leads to Step 2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Oh boy. Looked like he had a really long day ahead of him. Almost too long. Oh well. He can power through it. Could be worse after all. Could be so much worse. At least he was able to sneak off and avoid paperwork for the day. That was always a good thing. I mean, that office could get pretty stuffy and lonely, just him alone, working from sunrise to sunset. Even being in a war sounded more exciting. At least he'd be able to travel more. Still, to wish for war was a terrible thing. Even as a joke. Any other time he probably would have scolded himself but he was in front of someone. Well, above someone. He looked down at Tekishsi from his little tree bed. The sound he made was more than enough to wake Saizo up. He yawned a little as he waved down. "Good morning." he said to the crabster. He felt so old. Actually teaching people. Just being called senpai made him feel old. He knew age and the title had little to do ith eachother, but even so, it just made him feel ten years older than usual. Perhaps he did have to mature a little more. It wasn't all fun and games anymore.

He rocked his legs off the tree branch and jumped down to the ground, landing a few feet away from his visitor. Although it may have appeared as if he wasn't listening, he caught everything Tekishi had to say to him. He could do Kai and help him with the Nibi. Medical jutsu was something he was completely useless at, but he knew a ninja or two who could help him with that. Although, perhaps that was a bad idea. Letting more ninja develop bad habits like he didn't sound very thrilling. It also sounded pretty costly. Saizo wasn't made of money. ""That's alright. The feelings mutual." he told Teki, referring to the Nibi's hate, primarily towards him. He was a lot less than thrilled about having to play with the Nibi again. Especially now that the Nibi held a grudge against him. He could take punishment, even with only a little bit of his power, he was scary strong. Tailed beasts weren't your average household pet. He knew that for sure now. He wasn't the average household ninja, though. He wasn't going to let himself be killed by any giant crab.

To think he wanted to become friend with the Bijuu at one point. To think he agreed to all this just so he could fight Saizo again. It was exciting having a rival of such proportions, but he couldn't help but feel as if this was way more one sided. He held little to no ill will toward the Bijuu. Quite the opposite. He felt bad for him. He wasn't going to tell him that, though. For now, he would just pretend he hated the crab. He almost didn't have to pretend, though. Saizo didn't think of himself as a very good teacher, though. This is why a student felt quite troublesome for Saizo. He didn't want to screw up his education after all. Being taught by a kage, you expect him to be all knowing and an amazing teacher, but Saizo didn't know if he could actually live up to any expectations. "Don't worry. The Nibi may be stubborn, but he'll learn to cooperate." It was just a matter of time. Lucky for them, they had all the time in the world. There was no immediate need for the tailed beasts power, so Teki could take his time. "As far as what happened earlier. It appeared as if you were turning into Nibi. Not only that, but you caused some minor damage to the village. Luckily, you were stopped before anything more serious happened, though." he said. Hoping that was sufficient enough for him. Saizo saw no need to go that much farther into details. "So where do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step 1 Leads to Step 2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:36 am

“Oh… wow.” That’s all he could think of in response to hearing that only and he quoted “minor damage,” in the village had been done. He laughed out loud and held his stomach and all of that. “Did you hear that Nibi!? You only caused minor damage and was stopped easily by the great Houzuki Saizo senpai!” He continued to laugh outwardly for a few moments more, something he knew would probably make Saizo feel uncomfortable. The Nibi no Kani retorted of course, but it was a string of curse words and curses attached and intermingled with the name of Houzuki Saizo.

He had appreciated that he was getting on with it, as he had so desired to. “Let’s begin with the hotly contested animosity between you and the Nibi no Kani, shall we?” He asked rhetorically. {Nibi, I will need for you to grant me your chakra so that I can defeat and repay you. When you were fighting him before did you learn anything about his techniques?} he asked. He had became increasingly alert, as though the consciousness of the Nibi no Kani could be felt tightly squeezed, shoulder to shoulder right alongside his own. [Well, yes I have actually.] His claws could be heard snapping in the background, a noise that the Crab made often but Tekishijin had never really paid attention to until now.

[He cannot be hit with any physical attacks. His body is pure liquid or something like that. He liquefies himself is what I know. I’m not exactly quite sure of the details or how he does it but I believe he can only be hit and damaged with pure chakra techniques. He also has a liquid mirror technique that he uses to fire back chakra techniques at you, so watch out for that as well. He fights using a very large sword, well… he fought me using the large sword. He may not use it against you, I’m uncertain but be prepared if he does. Rasengan, he used the Rasengan on me, yup, yup that he did, he did.] His claws snapped a couple more times as he tried to ponder what else Houzuki Saizo utilized in the fight. [And some seals. Seals that he applied in a very unique manner, so watch out for those too.]

{Thank you for the information. If I even have a chance of standing up to him in this training I will need to request of you some of your chakra. We have to get better as a team if we ever want to be able to create a legacy.} Koten Tekishijin, at that exact moment had gotten the idea to take a look at the past jinchuuriki of the Nibi no Kani, and hopefully he would find out more information about the successes that he has actually had in the past with a very powerful vessel. [Only this once,] the Nibi no Kani replied, secretly thinking that this is the excellent opportunity for him to attempt to take control again. He had succeeded the first time and that had boded well for him in the future. He wouldn’t know until he began to transfer Chakra to the vessel of his and attempt to fill him with rage and take control back.

[Words: 546 / 1960 / 3 Posts]
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step 1 Leads to Step 2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Hahaha, Well Saizo was a pretty great person, but still, he didn't really want to gloat to a giant mass of chakra like the Nibi. As strong as he was, he wasn't quite that strong. Honestly, he could go with out the glorification. No need to make him too angry. It would only make his job way harder than it needed to be. Having to meet expectations could be so difficult at times. Having to think about it only made it worse than it had to be. He couldn't see how the Nibi was acting but he imagined him bashing the cage bars, ready to burst out and return the favor. It almost made him shiver. Just seeing it fully transform made him want to tremble. At least it was manageable when it was only a half crab.

Wait, wait, wait. Did he not have a say in this? What about this contest of sorts? What was he even referring to and what did the crab have to do with any of this? He didn't remember signing up for any of this. "Mind filling me in, Tekishi?" he said, hoping to understand exactly what he was trying to say to him. See, he didn't actually tell him where he wanted to start this training session of sorts. And Saizo wasn't really liking the way it was heading right now. In fact, quite the opposite. He didn’t like where this was going at all. He had just fought the Nibi a few days ago and already they had to clash again? As much as he enjoyed the enthusiasm, he wasn’t feeling quite prepared for anything as intensive like that. If anything, he expected this to be the end part of the day. Doing it first seemed rather rushed and perhaps ineffective, considering that he may or may not end up unconscious afterwards. He’d let him dictate the path of this lesson, though. Mostly because he was a bad teacher and didn’t quite now where to start himself.

Maybe he was a fool for thinking he was just going to be able to sit back and watch this morning. Seemed he had a lot more on his plate than that. Too bad. Saizo liked laying around doing nothing. He had figured that one of the perks of the job would have been that he had no one he needed to answer to. He was mistaken, though. Instead he had to answer to everyone. Being the figurehead of a village had looked so much more fun when he was a kid. Now that he finally reached where he wanted to be. It wasn’t really what it was all cut out to be. He wasn’t going to tell all the young genin that. He would be the bad guy if he went ahead and crushed the numerous dreams of the young determined shinobi. That was something even he couldn’t shoulder. It would be far too depressing and he just didn’t have the heart. It was like putting down a dog. No, scratch that. It was more like drowning a basket of puppies. A whole room full of baskets with puppies. Cute puppies too. Only a psychopath was capable of that. Well, doing it with a smile anyways.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step 1 Leads to Step 2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Tekishi hadn’t thought about what he was about to unleash, he didn’t even know if it was best to go about it this way or if there was a proper way to go about it. The Nibi no Kani was all in, however. There wasn’t any stopping the chain of events now, but possibly Tekishijin could delay it. Rather, he knew that he could.

“I have to get control over you know who,” he started in response, tapping his pointer finger to his temple again. “I assumed you would be familiar with the process of doing so, but I suppose that you aren’t. I can kind of go back and explain a bit better on how he had even gotten out the first time …” he paused a moment thinking back to the events before he lost consciousness and fell into what felt like an infinitely deep state of mental being where he was fighting the Nibi no Kani for control through sheer will. “So, I was restless, okay? We all get like that sometimes don’t we? Anyway, it was my time to be restless and that night I was. I got up in the middle of the night, looked out my window and saw the full moon floating right alongside Mount Myria so I got the genius idea to go climb the mountain. Lo and behold, when I reached the top of it there were eagle clan members waiting for me. They were far stronger than me, and I couldn’t fight them with my level of skill, so before they killed me, the Nibi protected me. I blacked out and next thing I know, I’m in this place, hearing your voice as a far distant echo, and in this spiritual tug of war, of sorts, with the Nibi. And apparently, while I was in there, you were saving my life from the crab.” He let that process for a moment, thinking over his words to see if he had gotten the scenario correct as best as he could and he had believed that he did.

“Ever since, I feel a stronger connection and bond with the Nibi, and more resilience to losing control to its will. I believe this is the effect of a bond training, which to me pretty much boils down to flirting with accessing the chakra of the Nibi and playing the game of ‘can I keep control of my mind or not,’ since accessing the well of chakra it has as a resource like bridges that gap for the beast to walk over and come out or, maybe open the door for him to come in... Whichever analogy you want to apply to it. Accessing the chakra that is sealed within me, the chakra that is the Nibi no Kani, allows the Nibi in return an opportunity to take over and break the seal. If that were to happen, as I am one hundred percent positive that you already know, I would die if it were to happen. That we cannot allow. If that were to happen you would have to deal with the full crab, in all of its entirety… and then if you were able to capture it, you would have to find someone else with compatible chakra to seal it in. That would be a much more extraneous process and I know you’re not the type to run to a workload.”

“Hopefully that helps you understand a bit better and if not…what I’m requesting of you is to just be here for me and close the seal IF and only IF I am unable to keep control after accessing the chakra from the Nibi no Kani. Beyond that, I’m not so certain how long it will take for me to be completely bonded with the ol’ crab. It’s just one of those things you truly come to understand and/or know, only via experience.”

He smiled a big wide grin, hoping that after his soliloquy that Houzuki Saizo would still be amenable and compliant with the plan. If he weren’t, he understood and would have to continue the trainings on his own. If that were to happen and he was unable to keep his own against the rage of the bijuu Saizo would have to yet again save the village, or let it get destroyed. At that point in time, if it were to happen, the ‘it’ being the bijuu gaining control, Tekishijin would no longer be with us.

He meddled in his own thoughts for a while. [Why did you just tell him all of that!?] {Tell him what? I told him a lot.} [Everything! You should NOT have told him any of that information.] {Mr. Crabs you just need to calm down. I understand you don’t…} Tekishi folded over and stumbled a bit, hand shooting up to grasp both sides of his head. “Ahhh!! You mother...fu...er” Saizo was privy to his spasms and should know by now that they were caused by inner conflict between the two conscious’. This one was particularly harsh though and he didn’t seem to be able to get himself back together for at least five or ten minutes.

“Uh.. Kai… teach me the Kai technique, first. Then if you agree to being my cage, while I’m still acting as the first line of defense cage against the Nibi then we shall commence with that process afterwards.”

[Words: 900 / 2.86o / 4 Posts]
[Bijuu Training: 2.ooo / 2.ooo]
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step 1 Leads to Step 2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Saizo slicked his hair back. He listened to most of Teki's explanation... sort of. It wasn't really a matter of him not knowing what exactly he was referring to, but rather the way he said it. To be fair, he did say the Nibi would have a chance at revenge at Saizo. It sounded far more like he was just going to give in and let him go at Sai. More like an invitation to let him out than a challenge issued to see who can take control. Still, the first hand point of view was kind of interesting. It was something Saizo himself would probably never be able to experience. He wasn't really sure he ever wanted to, either. Housing another entity inside you, letting it live off you. It sounded far more like a having a parasite leeching off of you. In fact, the more you look into it, the relationship between jinchuruki and bijuu only seemed worse and worse off. One caged within the other and leeching off him. Perhaps it was better off to seal the beasts within jars and vases. It seemed far less hazardous and more kind to both parties. The idea of keeping the bijuu in people seemed far more problematic than Saizo first realized. Who's idea was it to place them into the unstable vessel of a human being. Although there did seem to be some benefits. Its dangers were far more frightening.

Saizo couldn't believe that this was all in order to create some sort of super soldier. Even if Tekishsi did become stronger as a result of this, it was still a cruel fate to place onto him. Who knows. Perhaps he would have been stronger without the crab inside him. He could have trained and become stronger over this time instead of having to convince the grouchy crab into helping him. This was only a thought, but what if it were true. Then what reason would they have in placing beasts of immense power into these young children who may have had potential for something else. Still, even if he wanted to change this, he couldn't. Not without killing Tekishsi first. Lucky for the young crabling, Saizo had no intention of doing that. Not yet, anyways. Helping the two form a bond seemed like the only other option. It wasn't a bad one, though. Dangerous, maybe. But it was in no way bad. It was nothing but the crab's hostility that made it dangerous. Erase that, and this process would actually have been enjoyable. "No, its fine. We're better off starting with the Nibi. After all, he's right here with us already. Kai is simple enough. We can keep it on hold for a later time. Who knows, maybe the Nibi will even want to help you by then." Saizo didn't really want to rush this. He wasn't really prepared to face the two tails, but he wasn't ready the first time either. He had enough confidence in his own abilities that even if Teki lost control again, the two of them would come out alive.

Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Step 1 Leads to Step 2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Bijuu Rage Roll   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Tekishijin had nodded in confirmation of the words Houzuki Saizo had spoken, but it looked more like an erratic twitch than anything else. He was eager, and probably too eager for his own good. He was adept at reading body language and the message that he was inferring from Saizo’s body was one of deep thought, but that had not been anything Tekishijin wasn’t already accustom to with Saizo. Tekishijin and Saizo had enough space between them as it was.

Upon hearing the response from Saizo the Nibi no Kani had stopped applying the uncomfortable pressure on Tekishijin’s brain and reobtained focus. For the Nibi no Kani, this was his next chance at escape. The first time he had been successful. This time, with Tekishijin having a better understanding of how the process worked, he would knew it would be a bit more difficult but still worth the opportunity at the least.

Tekishijin had focused on the seal, remembering the place that he had visited the last time. It was a space with no up or down, no left or right. There was no floor or ground, no ceiling or sky. All that was in the space was the cage, the Nibi no Kani remained in and then it was Tekishijin. The cage obviously represented the seal that kept the Nibi no Kani barred in; and even if the seal had been opened and chakra began to leak out of it, the physical manifestation of the cage wouldn’t break unless the seal had been broken entirely. He focused on the entity that the Nibi no Kani was, pure chakra, and drawing from that incredible source of energy. He saw it as an equal exchange. An increase of strength and chakra reserves, additional abilities or what have you. In return the Nibi no Kani would be given an increased feeling of fealty, a better standing relationship with the jinchuuriki who he would have to live with for the remainder of the jinchuuriki’s life, so on and so forth.

Tekishijin’s eyes had snapped up and met Saizo’s. “Get ready, because here it goes!” Tekishijin initiated the extraction of chakra from the Nibi no Kani. When the link had been made and the transference of chakra began both Houzuki Saizo and Koten Tekishijin waited to see if they would yet again experience the rage of the Nibi no Kani, or if Teksihijin had taken a large step forward in being able to control the two tailed demon.

[Words: 414 / 3.274 / 5 Posts]
[Bijuu Training: 2.ooo / 2.ooo]
[Kai Training: 1.ooo / 1.ooo]
[Word Spillover: 274]

Bijuu Rage Dice Roll >65 = Tekishi keeps Control
Bijuu Rage Dice Roll <65 = Nibi no Kani begins to take control. Transformation Process Starts.

Last edited by Tekishi on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Bijuu Rage Roll   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:07 pm

The member 'Tekishi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Rage' : 28
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step 1 Leads to Step 2   Step 1 Leads to Step 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Step 1 Leads to Step 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1