Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Walking in the Moonlight (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Left_bar_bleue490/490Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:49 am

How did he even get here? It wasn't his first time in the Hidden Moon, but it felt different from before. Maybe it was just the passing of time, or maybe the fact that it was night. He had never been in the village during the night time. It felt surprisingly light for night, though. Was it all moonlight? It would make a lot of sense. That couldn't be the cause of his amnesia, could it? Since when has moonlight messed with peoples memories? Maybe he had seen that in a movie, but it couldn't have been what happened to him. He still retained memory of who he was and almost everything else about his life, but how he got to the Moon was just a huge blank to him. His hair seemed to glimmer in the moonlight. He didn't like it. Made him stand out too much. Standing out in an unknown place at night. It was a recipe for disaster. He definitely didn't feel ready to handle a disaster. It would be even worse if anyone in this village recognized him. That would be unlikely. He had only been promoted a few months, heck, weeks ago. Still, Shippuu has always had strong ties to the moon when it came to trading between the two. Wouldn't be impossible for someone, like a sailor to recognize the kage of a village he once visited.

He walked with his head down for the most part, not sure where he was going, not sure where he wanted to go. It was all kind of a blur right now. Had he been drinking? No, why would he have been drinking in Tsuki. Maybe he had been drinking in Shippuu? Had he somehow managed to get to Tsuki while drunk? That seemed even less likely. Where was the hotsprings? That seemed like a good plan. Let off some steam and maybe it would all return to him naturally. If only he had visited the village more and learned his way around. Where was Semasu when he needed her. She would have been able to get him out of this strange predicament. The headache he felt whenever he tried to remember. It wasn't a bad pain. It wasn't good either, but it was definitely getting in the way of his thinking. Maybe it was a sign to move on and forget what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Left_bar_bleue810/810Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:20 am

It was a early day that lead to an adventurous night. Isais had to wake up early to train, then do paper work, speak to a bunch of wealthy civilians and shake a whole bunch of hands. Typical day as the Fubukikage, accept this time there was no meeting with the emperor. All these schedules, appointments, and politics gets a man too uptight and hungry for adventure and excitement. This train of thought lead to more thoughts, which lead to Isais sneaking out the village to visit a country known for merchants and theater. Its been a few days since Isais left to visit this foreign village. He brought with him all his ninja gear and a book bag, containing a few changes of clothes and his entire kage outfit. On him he was wearing a black V neck with some blue jean shorts. His blue hair was as wild as ever and on his feet he wore his dark blue strapped sandals. At the village gates the guards began to give Isais some trouble. They refused to believe that his name was Jake Rubbinuts. After about half an hour of hassle they began to ask him questions about his full sleeve weapon, Abbadon. So to get the attention off of  his weapons he whispered who he was to the guards and surely they would let him in. Of course that meant that now his spontaneous visit might now become political since their kage will soon be informed of Isais's visit. After passing expectation Isais had a moment of stress. What was suppose to be a get away might end up being something else. This made Isais a little uptight. So, uptight that Isais would reach into his pockets and pull out a cigarette.  Truth about this cigarette is that, its the only one that Isais has ever owned. He would then put this cigarette in his mouth and walk around Tsukigakure looking around the place with an unlit cigarette.

(316)

Last edited by Isais on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Left_bar_bleue385/385Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:44 pm

The land hidden in the Moon. It was a dark place, not a normal dark but something that felt like it would never really end. The figure moved through the night after walking for quite some time and taking a few breaks here and there that it was actually pretty tiring by the time that she had gotten into the county's boarders in a silent manner. The cloaked figure would come to a halt before the walls of Tsuki as, like all villages, they were impressive but she saw the wall of the hidden storm to be more impressing but she could see this as being favoritism.

She had come to the entrance and was, of course, stopped by the placement of guards. But, after speaking with them in a calm and collective manner, she was allowed to pass. She held something under the cloak but it was not a weapon or something that she would truly need in a time of battle but that was the point, she had no quarrel with the Hidden Moon so why would she? She first would aim to try and find this Luna Cathedral but not knowing much in terms of layout, it would be easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Left_bar_bleue490/490Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Saizo walked in a straight line, not lifting his head. He didn't even want to risk being seen, even if he would look like a complete stranger to most, if not, all of them. He was a tad out of it. Usually he wouldn't care, but just because what he had been doing for the past hours had somehow escaped his memory, he was afraid he may have done something bad. It would be even worse if they found out that he was a kage and a criminal. Could potentially start a war. Amnesia is terrible. The inability to remember things that you did. Maybe he wasn't even in control during that time. He could have been used as a puppet. How humiliating it would be if he was actually used as a puppet. He was suppose to be the strongest ninja in the Hurricane, but he sure wasn't acting like it. Maybe he should just relax in the moonlight. Let the future flow, and if it flows in a bad direction, he can deal with it then.

It was a beautiful night. Would be a shame if he just ignored it and kept worrying about the past. As he walked, still looking down, he headed straight for a blue haired man. Who would have guessed that the Kage of the Glacier would also be in the Moon in the same night, walking the same street. He had even less knowledge about the kage of the Storm, hiding in the shadows. It almost seemed like more then just coincidence. It was too bad Saizo didn't know who Isais was before running into him, or almost running into him. The kage didn't seem very well acquainted with each other. They were all still hostile towards each other. The villages had yet to make any alliances. Only enemies of old remained. This urked him. War was ugly. He wished none of the people in his village would have to experience it, but it could become inevitable in the ninja world. Maybe this encounter could change and prepare all their villages for the better.

Last edited by Saizo on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Left_bar_bleue810/810Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:04 am

Isais didn't notice the kanetsukage at all,but he did notice Saizo coming closer. As Saizo comes near Isais would try to recall his name. Unfortunately the two never got to that point in there meeting. As Isais would recall, by the time he got to Saizo the day he visited; the fun was already over.  After realizing that introductions are in order Isais uses his body language to make it clear that he is about to speak to saizo.  The problem now was that Isais isnt sure what name he used during their first encounter. If Isais did introduce himself, hopefully Saizo wouldn't remember what that name was.  He came in three feet from saizo and would grin and wave hello, not knowing exactly what kind of person saizo is. "Beautiful night isnt it?" Isais began, keeping the unlit cigarette in his mouth. He would then extend his metalic right hand which upon contact would reveal its cold temperature. Isais would smile and continue with the unlit cigarette wobbling around his mouth with every speech.  "Jake Rubbinuts! My friends call me Rubbinuts. It's a good night to hang with a familiar face, right?"  Isais kept his smile and his left hand out of his pocket. Isais really didnt want to raise suspicion. Nowadays no one seems to give the benefit of the doubt anymore.  So getting a simple hand shake is almost as big of a  gesture as leaving valuables with a stranger.

Isais would hold his hand out in wait for a reaction. Meanwhile he'd make himself appear as harmless as possible. Well as harmless as a man with a ninja pack and an arm covered with a special metal can. At this point Isais really has no idea that this man was the man appointed as the umikage for when he first met the man he was wearing the colors of a genin. This spontaneous night was quickly becoming historical, as these kages gathered themselves coincidentally on foreign ground.

(328)

Last edited by Isais on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Left_bar_bleue500/500Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:19 am

A great evening in Tsukigakure it was. Not a single hitch, just as always.The markets were bustling with merchants and there was nobody in sight who wasn't having a good time. Many adults were out and about around the village, and children were seen running around playing and pulling stunts. The moon was bright tonight, despite the ash that coated the sky twenty-four hours a day.

On this very evening, I stood atop the large building where my office was located, gazing across the village and enjoying the splendid scenery. I began to see the village in a much different light than I had used to view it. The villagers began to speak to me more, and many of the children looked up to me. I felt as though my life was finally starting to see change for the better. On a night like this, I wondered why the world couldn't be this way. Why couldn't the villages coexist? Why couldn't some semblances of peace be made between the great villages? Tsukigakure managed to remain neutral due to its trade, but I wondered how long that would last before someone or something tried to pick a fight. I no longer wanted bloodshed. I now had a village to care for. There was no time left in my young life to start a war with the other countries. I hoped, deep down, that some day it would become possible to rally the five villages together. Perhaps it was a long way off, but it was something I innately hoped would be possible.

Change was always rearing its head. Sometimes for good; sometimes for bad. As a village we are united as one, right? That was something I wanted to believe, but still hadn't been able to succeed in. For so long, I had not cared in the slightest what happened to the village and the people in it. Hell, I didn't even care what would happen to me. I just knew that I had to keep fighting and killing. Perhaps what my father had tried to teach me was to remain strong through strife and strive to better myself every day. For the longest time, I believed that my father hated me; that wasn't the case as I later found out when he was on his death bed. In a way, I wanted to start changing because I finally got recognition from my father after all the years he never congratulated me. It gave finality to my thoughts about him and my family. Even though I knew I was likely to still have nightmares for a while longer, at least then I knew that my father loved me and that he wanted to make me strong.

When I looked back on my past, I often chuckled at my blindness to silent truths. Life was never meant to be easy. The lives I had taken and the family I had lost were catalysts to strengthen my resolve and shape my way of thinking. I wasn't completely alone though. There was a girl I fell for a long time ago. It wasn't until recently that I began my search for her. I had to bring her back.

I then began to delve into my memories of that girl, but then I shook my head. Tonight is a good night. I shouldn't spoil it for myself by thinking of the past. As I thought this, I smiled and then took a deep breath in from my mouth and back out through my mouth. Then I jumped out to the nearest building and jumped from one to another until I finally reached the ground, where I then began my walk through the village. Unbeknownst to me, there were visitors in my midst.

It was going to be an interesting night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:39 am

[OOC: Eden telling me its my post ._.]
Is he talking to me?, Saizo thought to himself as the blue haired man introduced himself out of nowhere. He had heard of that southern hospitality, but he didn't imagine people talked to complete strangers in the middle of the night, commenting on the moon. Could he be trying to mug him? He must have been a mugger. With a name like Rubbinuts he obviously had to be a mugger. What other job could the poor man get? Saizi definitely wouldn't hire a man with such a dumb name. It also explained the unlit cigarette. He was so poor that he couldn't even afford a lighter. Saizo shook the mans metal hand, thinking it was probably some kind of new prosthetics and he must have lost his hand in a battle of some sort. Handicapped and poor. What terrible misfortune. "Um... hello, Mr.Rubbinuts..." he said, half expecting him to grab hold of him and threaten to take all his money. He was almost willing to let him have it too. What a rough life he must have lived.

"My name is Sai-" he starting saying just before his mind solved the puzzle. Familiar face. Now he recognized him! It was hard to forget a man who stabbed his own foot, even more so when the weapon he used to stab himself was as colourful as his had been. A rainbow kunai. Where did someone get a weapon like that? Cereal box prize, maybe? "Wait a sec, you're the guy who stabbed himself in the foot! Life hasn't been all that good to you, has it?" referring to the arm and his poorness. Must have tried to come to the moon village for some cash but somehow lost it all. Gambling is just too much for some to handle. The other two kage were still hidden from sight it seemed. Maybe if he wasn't so preoccupied with Isais he would have noticed their presence sooner. For now he was more amazed at running into an old face from the past. He could have sworn his name wasn't Rubbinuts, though.

Last edited by Saizo on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kindles lead to many spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Left_bar_bleue385/385Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:01 am

The woman kept herself to the darker side of the town in terms of actual darkness. She kept herself away from the people of the area. She wasn't the kind of person that would go out of her way to begin a conversation with a random passerby. The clocked figure moved herself silently and as a true ninja but she was not here for information, she was not here for reconnaissance, she was just simply...here. She slowly came out from an alleyway and peeked out into the night filled area.

There were many things that she could go and see that she had heard of. There were springs and this port itself was a main part of the Tsukigakure. She would slowly raise her hand up and take hold of the mask that was on her face and adjust it slightly before pulling it down and revealing her face in the darkness of the alley. She would look from one area to the next, her eyes looking for something and yet nothing in particular, something that would be of interest or at least, something that would be interesting for her time in the land hidden in the moon.

She would raise the mask back up to her face and let it latch itself back onto her face before looking around once more and just before she was going to walk out, she heard the sounds of a conversation. She would glance out to see two individuals but all in all, it was something odd but the only thing that was off was a word she happened to hear.... Rubbinuts?
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Isais would shake Saizo's hand and watch the expression on his face change as he noticed his poor hand to what it was when he realized that he mustve meet him before. Apparently Isais's first impression was a very lasting on as Saizo would explain what had happened to the point. He would smile at Saizo and respond to his comment, " Well! we've met before i see. yes things have changed alot since then, i went from a smooth merchant to a lowly civilian traveler. Oh the merchant life,it was the life for me! but heck things change. I didnt lose my arm btw but the medics said that i need to keep this metal cast on to make sure my arm remains attached,crazy right? " Isais would then start checking his arm by flexing and straightening it as if he was doing bicep curls with one hand. Isais would feel strange after a while, this strange feeling was a bit familiar to Isais but at the same time he could not identify why he was feeling soo strange. It was almost like a pull in his gut towards a figure in the shadows. It may have been that with more training Isais might have been able to sense Cornelia clearly and with more certainty but being that Isais has not completely mastered his bijuu his knowledge of sensory is stale. Most ninjas share the characteristic of being curious do to their investigative and spy like nature, but not Isais. He felt the pull, gave a lance at the direction and just kept on with his story and persona.

He would continue by pulling out a rainbow kunai from his pocket and show it off to Saizo. He would twirl it and wave it around, making it so that lights of the village would reflect off of it and cause temporary blindness nearly everytime someone would look at it. Isais would then speak on with his unlit cigarette wabbling in his mouth. " When you saw me i was selling this here weapon. Well obviously i underestimated how sharp it was cause it pierced clean through my shoe. Ive had a few misfortunes but now I have a new dream. Now I know my fortune is about to change because now I want to be a pirate! The best damn pirate there is,I want to steal cargo and travel the seas in search of treasure and the legendary nine tailed beast. I think you're just the guy to help; You're from Shippugakure if I remember correctly. You and I can grab us a ship and ill be the captain you be co captain and we name this ship Big Wood! ". Isais holds his sides and bursts out in laughter. His laughter would be put to an end once his stomach starts growling. "Man im hungry! Lets grab us some free eats, shipmate." Isais then places the kunai away and then pats his stomach. "Show me the best spot!"

(476)

Last edited by Isais on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:58 am

This man. He was either a complete nutjob or the coolest man Saizo had ever met! A metal arm a blinding kunai, what was next? A beast inside him with a specific number of tails that would share its power with him when he really needed it in the form of a cloak of chakra? Nah, that was impossible. No way something like that could exist. It wouldn't be inside a lowly merchant anyways. Only a ninjas or samurai would have a chance at pulling off something that crazy. Though, come to think of it, was this guy really a merchant? And if so, was he such a bad merchant that he didn't even know what his own merchandise was capable of? It was probably the reason he hadn't sold em all and still had a few with him. Something still didn't feel right about him. He gave off a vibe unlike any merchant Sai had ever met before.

"This guy...", said the moving puddle, under his breath. He was building such a nice character in Sai's head, but the mere utterance of the word pirate threw a stone straight through the windows. "What's so good about being a pirate." absolutely terrible people. Disrupting the order. A nuisance was what they were. "I don't know many places around here, but how bout while we search, Ill let you try and convince me to be your first mate." Saizo wasn't going to become a pirate anytime soon and he was sure this mans reasons were bound to be unappealing, but he wanted to be amused. He had already lost the majority of his day, he at least hoped the end of it would be memorable enough to help fill the void.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:23 am

" Alright, fair enough", Isais would then gesture with the kunai for Saizo to follow him. He would begin walking and speaking about the pirate life as if it were a thing of grandeur. " You see my good fello, what you neglect to see is that pirates are free men. " Isais would stop in his tracks and look up at the sky, but not really, what he was doing was thinking about what he had just said. He'd then go silent for a few more seconds and start looking around at the ground. A look of deep concern would come across his face and he's look at Saizo with a serious look.  He would place his right index finger on his own lips gesturing to stay quiet as he would creep back a few steps. He would then kneel closely to the ground and notice foot prints.

Isais would take a small amount of soil and begin to sniff it as if he was tracking someone. "ah, over there" Isais would point at his unlit cigarette that fell out his mouth about 1 foot away from where he had knelt down.  He'd pick it up and dust it off, just to place it back in his mouth. He would then gesture to saizo to follow him again and continue speaking. "so, yes as i was saying. Pirates are free men for the most part, they do what they want when they want. With the exception of when they get captured, but really you must admit. Your life as a shinobi hasn't been a free mans life has it?" Isais would then lead him to a very bright area. This area was filled with different aromas and lights, Isais continued, " As a shinobi, you're a slave to your village. You're to kill when told, you're to move when told, and if your kage tells you not to breathe, then you'd be wise to hold your breathe. Now a kage is no better, you're a slave to mountains of paper work, and shinobis who are just as needy as the villagers that pressure you, and speak bad records of you because you didn't see their one minor complaint among the forest of major issues."

Isais would look at Saizo's reaction then change his tone, "Of course im just assuming but even as a former merchant i was a slave to the heavy demands of my paying customers. well of course back in them days those were good problems." Isais would walk up to a beef patty venue. " Get whatever you like man, it's on me." Isais would  point at a moon shaped beef patty and wait for saizo to select one. " You see as a pirate what are you a slave to?  If i had to think of anything , it would be our own ambitions. " The lady would then hand , Isais his beef patty in a  little white paper bag. Isais would take it  out of the bag and toss the bag onto the grill.  The bag would catch fire and the store owner would get very upset, calling him a jerk, and ect. Isais completely being detached from whats going on just continues, " Think about it man, being on a boat looking for gain chakra monsters(bijuus) and capturing them, while doing little piratey things, like jacking oversees merchandise.  A place like this wouldnt even notice it was gone. Isais would wait for Saizo to get his order and he would begin to walk out without paying. the lady would stop him demanding that he pays and as she did this Isais could see from the corner of his eyes the male shop owner reaching for his bat. Isais would smile at them and eat more of his moon patty. "mmm.. mm ..mmm.. Now lady you make the finest of patties and ive been all over the world. No, no listen to me... ALL OVER THE WORLD! and this is the best damn beef patty , I've ever.." Isais would put up his right index finger signifying one second and slowly reach into his pocket to pull out a kunai. Everyone starts screaming, " HE'S GOT A WEAPON" the  shop owner pulls out his bat and Isais says with urgency, "Hold on! whoa, i wouldn't dare harm anyone that makes such good patties, what am i a monster? now look something so good isnt rewarded with fading things like money. Here i dont have money, but why dont you take this here rainbow kunai. its very expensive where im from, you will make lots of money selling this, yes you will. " Isais wouls place this kunai on the counter and smile at her. The rukus would calm down and Isais would look at Saizo and smile. The shop lady would pick up the kunai and analyze it in wonder. Then shes cock back and lodge that kunai right into Isais's left shoulder in one toss. Isais would look at her then at Saizo and start screaming. " Ahhhh, they don't like the merchandise, run! run!" Isais would storm out hoping Saizo had followed. After making it to a safe location Isais would start coughing. Before coughing he had decided to put the cigarette in his pocket so that it doesn't fall, " S...Sai! come quickly my friend!.... I.. I don't think im going to make it!" His would wasn't even that serious the kunai was on the upper shoulder and he had carefully pulled it out. Isais would couch once more, then touch his  bloody shoulder. He'd immediately follow that action by bringing his bloody hand to his mouth and giving a surprised reaction. " Ahh! no, im coughing out blood!" He would lay on the floor as if he was ready to die , and reach into his pocket to pull out the rest of his beef patty.

He'd start eating while speaking to Saizo, " You know you remind me a lot of myself when i was younger, A boy. yup just like me you're a boy. So you must live on for me if.." Isais stops  the act when he notices a kid from the shop coming up towards him smoking a cigarette.  Isais would get up, and glare at the kid. This kid was smoking like a pro, even though in actuality the kid was smoking like any regular smoker but to Isais , this kid was finishing his cigarettes in one inhale and reloading after every puff. Isais in conviction of wanting to keep up, would pull out his unlit cigarette and put it to his mouth. The kid would walk up to them the kid would inhale and then speak, " What you guys did in there.."  The kid would breathe out, "cool" after saying this he'd in hail again. " Isais would inhale from his unlit cigarette and start coughing a little. " Hey need a light?" the kid would attempt to light it up , without actually getting permission so as he got closer, Isais would grab his arm to pull him in and restrain him from behind and hold a kunai to his throat while he is on his knees. " What kind of neg are you? tell me what kind of neg lights another negs cigarette?" The kid is extremely startled and confused, " wait! what? whats a neg? my name is Malco! I was just trying to help!" Isais would interrupt, "Help?! What you like me or something? you must really like me ,huh?" The kid replies, "Yeah man, just chill. I thought what you did at the shop was hilarious, it made my day. I'm not here to cause trouble." Isais would continue, " Oh  so all i hear is that you like me! Well then KISS ME THEN NEG!"

Isais would then catch himself as it all got quiet for a moment. Isais tone would change , " Wait , hold up. I didnt mean that, BUT THE POINT STILL REMAINS , NEG? You trying to light a strangers cigarette got a man uncomfortable, next thing you going to be asking me about the status of our RELATIONSHIP!" the kid would interrupt, "I have a girlfriend , I don't want anyone else, especially not another man." Isais would scream at him, " WHAT AM I NOT SEXY?!" kid would respond, " I didn't say that"  Isais would continue, " THEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, IM NOT BOY FRIEND MATERIAL.  THAT MAKES ME MAD!" kid would shout in fear, " Ah.. ah ah! hold up bro, you're sexy as hell man, Id so date you if i was you know... " Isais would then get serious, " Now you see, I knew you were sketchy, now I don't care what gender you prefer but this hair is blue, not gay! Also, don't light my cigarette." The kid would scream, " I'm telling!" Isais would let go immediately, "YO, KID Chill" the kid would take off and Isais would just stand there and shake his head and look at Saizo, " Can you believe this kid? He tried to kiss my nose, like what the hell. Anyways you lead the way this time, i dont know why but i seem to attract crazy."

(1453)

Last edited by Isais on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Saizo followed Mr.Rubbinuts towards the little restaurant, listening to his argument. Rubbinuts being quite an interesting name. His argument. Far less interesting. Pirates were free man. What a joke. Saizo simply laughed under his breath. "Free, you say? Free to steal, free to cheat, free to lie, free to rape, free to kill. Hmm." It sounded... fun. No, he wasn't that kind of man. maybe freedom is just overrated. Its just an excuse to do things you wouldn't think of doing otherwise. Humans... are we ready for such freedom. Freedom is abused. Pirates toke advantage of it their freedom to make others who lack it, suffer. Rules were made in order for people not to abuse of freedom. Rules were what separated humanity from savagery. In a way, it was also the cause of wars between the villages. The villages were to free in deciding what they could do to each other. The villages have order within them, but not between them. Yes, rules for all the villages. Some sort of universal rule system. Possibly the first step to peace. Of course, people like Pirates and criminals would have to be put down. Those who are unable to follow the rules, the ones that are free, the bringers of chaos. Freedom and chaos. They were like two peas in a pod. Before Saizo could speak, He was already being dragged along. He would have said more if he had been shushed. He kept his lips sealed as he started playing man tracker. What Saizo looked on with a serious expression, attempting to understand what he was doing, or wether he used the 5 second rule.

He moved with the gesture, still absolutely confused at the mans antics. Maybe all those endless years of working as a merchant got to him. The pressure snapping him like a twig. Then he just went back to his freedom speech. Freedom was just a nice way of saying chaos. Was it even possible to become truly free. There was always something restricting you. Always something in your way, whether it be the rules of a society or the basic rules of the universe. One was never allowed to do exactly as they wished. The only person who was truly free was god. He didn't want to damper the mans mood, with his opposing viewpoint. He would instead continue to listen to the mans words. He didn't agree with them, but he did make it sound more appealing then what pirates really were. He made it sound more fun. Trying to put down the life of a ninja, hmm. His points wee true. Ninja weren't free. They were never suppose to be. A life of a ninja was one of loyalty. To be loyal to the village that raised you, the people who show you kindness. Or, did he never experience that? It would explain why he was a wandering merchant. Kind of made Saizo feel sorry for the crazy old man.

The shop looked flashy enough. It blocked out the moonlight. Saizo was sort of disappointed by this. The moonlight was one of this villages most attractive features. They were named after the moon after all. To shun it out would be wrong. Again, he wouldn't speak out his displeasure. Sure, ninja lead tough lives. No one said they didn't. It wasn't a job for the lazy, though. It was for those who truly wanted to help and protect. He did feel like the Damiyo's dog at times. Like a mere puppet. He couldn't say that he was proud to be kage. Still, becoming a pirate wouldn't make him happy either. To forever be hunted down, still like a dog, or just forgotten in the flow of time and becoming a no one. Neither option was appealing. The burgers looked good on the grill, but he had no immediate need for anything to eat. Instead he just asked for a glass of water. He chugged it down faster then it arrived. Staying hydrated was always important. He ignored the obvious littering. He just listened to his on going speech.

Now, the most fun, or rather interesting piece of all this was his mention of chakra beasts. That seemed like something he would enjoy. Restraining and capturing the beasts. Hunting in a way. I guess one could say that Saizo liked hunting. He liked capture, not kill. The bigger the prey, the bigger the thrill. Jacking ships, an actual pirate act, the first pirate act he had yet to mention, felt beneath him. Wait... capturing chakra beasts... a simple merchant. Saizo didn't remember sharing any info as to who he was either. He also never shared that he was a ninja. It was possible that he deduced that Saizo was a ninja from attire but in no way could he have gauged his strength. It almost sounded as if there was something he wasn't sharing. His talk of the ninja life. He just got more and more strange as the conversation continued. Especially when he went to pay. Saizo would sigh as the shop keeper pulled out the bat. I should probably get involved. he thought to himself. He didn't move, though. Trying to sell a useless kunai. Saizo let out yet another sigh as he smiled, his way. If he had no money, then he should have just let Saizo pay for it. Sai put his elbow on the table and hand on his forehead and just kept watching.  Then he ran away. Yet another sigh.

Saizo got up and walked over to the lady who had stabbed his "friend". "I'm sorry for the trouble he caused." Saizo said, before handing the women a bundle of money. It was a bit more then what the meal had cost, but for all the ruckus cause, they probably deserved it. Hmm, was it Isais fault for trying to cheat them, or hers for attacking him. It was decided. Mr.Rubbinuts was insane. Insanity was a sort of freedom, though, wasn't it? His mind was free to an extent. It was also quite ill, but it was free.  He left the shop to find the "Merchant" before he caused more problems.

It was actually quite comical. He was like his own little theater act.  A private show for Saizo alone. He chuckled as he watched the exaggerated emotions of the mystery man on the ground. Sai would sit down on the ground near him, lean back and look up to the stars and moon. It was nice and silent. Then his voice started up again. Boy did he like to talk. At least it wasn't about pirates this time. Sai had already stopped listening to whatever he said. It sounded more or less like the adults in the peanuts. Instead he was having a much better time looking up at the huge moon and the tiny little stars next to it. He wondered what it was like up there. Was it really made out of cheese?

Saizo kept looking and ignored the young boy and the bleeding coo coo bird. Smokers. Sai wasn't a big fan of smoking. He had tried it once but he always had troubles getting it to light. The cigarette always got wet somehow. Sai never did figure out how it got wet, though. Sai was a much bigger fan of bongs and water pipes. Yea, those were far easier to use. Much more enjoyable, too. Oh, jeez. "Don't kill the kid, Jake." Saizo told him. What kind of people was he getting involved with. Even in the crazy situation, Saizo couldn't help at chuckle at the insanity. He was like a walking bundle of chaos. While they had their fun, Saizo just laid on the ground and stared upwards at the stars.

This day. Such a weird day. He loved. And he hated it. He was disappointed and overjoyed. Before he would lead the way, he looked up to his crazy friend. "Before we go anywhere else, would you mind telling me your real name?" he said. He was just way to skeptical about the man. Maybe Rubbinuts was his real name, but Saizo figured otherwise. He was quite curious now. Maybe all this time he had been acting. If so, Saizo would have to applaud him. He was quite convincing. If not, Saizo would still have to applaud him, for somehow becoming one of the most interesting man in the world.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Moonlight (Open)   Walking in the Moonlight (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the Moonlight (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1