Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Left_bar_bleue490/490The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Empty
PostSubject: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:44 am

There Saizo sat. He was on a nice little chair, fancy and expensive by the looks of it. Probably an import. He sat holding a pen to his lip. It was new. Being in charge of a village. Having an entire country in the palm of his hands. Maybe it was a bit much. He was still only a kid, after all. Still, the faith they put in him. It was a lot of pressure. To have to live up to their expectations of him. What number was he? Fifth? Sixth maybe? The portraits of past kages were sure to be laying around somewhere. There was plenty of books and scrolls in the office. Guess it made him look more sophisticated. It was a step up from his old place, at least. It didn't share that sweet home feeling. It just hadn't sunk into him yet. He was still doubtful of whether he was the best choice for the job. This use to be his dream as a young boy. Playing around and pretending he was the strong and powerful Umikage. Now that he was actually kage, he felt a bit lost.

Now what should come first? An introduction would be in order. The other kage, he didn't know what they were like yet. He was more then just a little curious about them. Maybe he should start with the Storm. Ill will still lingered in both their villages. He was getting ahead of himself. He still needed to meet the village. Wouldn't be too difficult. Most of them should know who he was. Many could recognize him from before he became kage. It wouldn't be too bad to pick up where the last Umikage had left off. He was a swell man. Old and a bit tricky, but he really did do a good job. Saizo contemplated his choices. Spinning around in his chair as he thought. He was sure that something would come to him eventually.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisaki
Hisaki
Male Posts : 26
Ryo : 5000

Character sheet
Chakra:
The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Left_bar_bleue250/250The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:23 pm

As Hisaki walked through the village he had a sudden thought, I heard there was a new Umikage, maybe I should go meet him. He was a bit nervous at the thought since he hadn't met a Kage since he was very young when his father was still alive. What harm is there in introducing yourself you may even become friends with him. as the middle aged man thought and walked he felt a small bump on his chest. "Ow, that hurt!", he heard a small voice say; as he looked down he saw a young boy on the ground grunting to himself. "Are you ok young man?!" Hisaki said with worry in his voice as he extended his hand to the young man. "I'm fine thanks." The young man said as he took Hisaki's hand, "see you later old man" he said tauntingly as he ran off. Ah to be young again. Hisaki thought as he laughed and began to walk towards the Umikage's office. He approached the door to the Umikage's room and knocked three times on it and waited patiently until it was answered.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:
The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Left_bar_bleue490/490The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:38 am

Hmm? That's peculiar. Saizo wasn't.expecting anyone at the moment. The office was suppose to be quiet at this time. "Come in." he said to the person on the other side of the door. He wasn't quite sure what to expect. At least who or what was coming in was polite. That would earn him or her some points. Hopefully it wasn't the paperwork. Oh how he despised the paperwork. Way too much work and a lot of paper. Guess that is to be expected with a name like paperwork. Saizo removed the pen from his lips before the door opened. It would have looked unprofessional. Protecting his image would be a pain. Having to act much older then he was. That was the downside to being a young kage. There were so many older more experienced people for the job. It was too late for Saizo to complain, though. He already had the title. It would only make him and the next kage look bad if he just passed the title over. Atleast this village was one worth protecting. Such a great country. A bit too windy at times. Hurricanes always being a bit of trouble, but it was only a small price to pay for such a nice location.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisaki
Hisaki

Character sheet
Chakra:
The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Left_bar_bleue250/250The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:43 am

As Hisaki waited he heard a voice from behind the door say, come in, well he thought it's now or never and he opened the door and stepped into the room. As he stepped into the room he noticed immediately how much the room had changed since he had last saw it with his father. How nostalgic he said looking around. As he continued to look he saw a young man sitting on a chair with a pen in his hand. This can't be right he thought to himself, I've never seen such a young Kage, then again I have only every seen one Kage in my life. As he was thinking this he realized that he had spaced out and was blankly staring at the young man. OH! I'm sorry I was just wondering where the Umikage might be. Do you by any chance know him or her? he said awkwardly. Hisaki had only ever met once so he didn't really know how to act in front of one; nor had he fully realized that the man he was talking to was the Umikage. I hope he didn't notice me staring at him. he thought nervously as his body tensed up while he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:14 am

Odd guy. The looking around part was a bit much. He had just moved in after all. It wasn't all cleaned up yet. Saizo didn't want people to start thinking bad about him just by the way his office looked. Then again, this guy didn't seem interested in how neat it looked. It was hard to tell what was going on with him. If he was here on official business then it he probably would have gotten straight to the point. Unless he was another weird one, like Kamina perhaps. Did all the adults have to be weird in this village? Maybe that's why the old man chose him. It was too soon to judge him though. He put the pen down as the man at the door started staring at him rather strangely. What was even weirder was what he said. Saizo was sitting in the office chair. There were also all those festivities for him. Did he really not know that he was the Umikage? Saizo just sat there with a shocked and dumbfounded expression. "Well, I guess you could say I know him pretty well, but who might you be?" he said, expecting this guy to be a sort of foreigner perhaps. Well, maybe he really did need to meet with the entire ninja and villages staff.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisaki
Hisaki

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Oh uh well my name is Hisaki Uchiha nice to meet you. Hisaki said as he began to focus on the conversation. I heard there was a new Umikage in the village and I haven't met one since the old man was around and that was ages ago. Hisaki said smiling slightly, aaaannnyyywayyy I just thought it be nice to visit the new guy and maybe get to know him. Assuming it's a him and not a her, well if you see him or her tell them I said hi. he said as he started to walk toward the door. He began to think as he was walking, why is this guy in the Umikage's office if he isn't the Umikage, maybe he is just an attendant or something. No that can't be right why would he be here without the Umikage. At this point he had stopped and began to turn around, You must have quite a but of authority to be given free roam in the Umikage's office. he said skeptically.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:19 am

An Uchiha, eh? Nice folk. Kind of strict, sometimes a bit rowdy. They are a surprisingly big clan. Must be a ninja. Most usual profession for them. Most of them had a knack for it. He seemed rather clueless still. A bit surprising also. Then again, not all Uchiha activate their sharingan. Most do, though. Maybe he was a late bloomer? Maybe he was doing it on purpose? Saizo was probably overanalyzing things, though. He didn't seem like an enemy. Not yet, anyways. "Oh not at all. the Umikage's Office is like the park. You can do whatever you want in here. The big guy doesn't mind. I would know. I'm him after all." he said. Clearly telling the Uchiha who he was. Hopefully it wouldn't shock him too much. Unless this was all suppose to be an elaborate joke set up by him and maybe another. Saizo was being way to hard on the man, though. It also wasn't nice of him to lie to the man. Sort of a mean spirited move on his part. Maybe they would end up good friends. Who knows what the future will bring for either of them. Saizo only hoped he would be able to be kage for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisaki
Hisaki

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:43 am

You're the Umikage, but you're so young! Hisaki said somewhat surprised. Well I guess that makes sense seeing how I didn't see many people in the building when I arrived here. I want to know more about this man and how he got such a pristine title. I guess I should start by asking his name. He thought as he began to slightly analyze the man before him; trying not to draw much attention to it. It's a pleasure to meet you.. uh I'm sorry sir I never got your name. Hisaki said extending his hand to the man. I know this is a bit sudden he said, his tone getting serious all of a sudden, but what is your opinion on children and the younger folks? Hisaki was now looking into the man's eyes with a serious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:35 am

Saizo expected this. He knew he was young for a kage. Heck, he was young for a jounin too. He was gifted, though. Most of it was his bloodline. Hisaki should be familair with that. The Uchiha were quite well known for being born with that sort of pure and raw talent. It wouldn't have been surprising if one of them had been chosen as the next Umikage. There had been an Uchiha Kage in the past afterall. He was kind of hoping he wouldn't point out the age difference, but the words were already spoken. He'd just have to let it be. "My name is Saizo Hozuki." he said as he shook the approaching hand, keeping a rather stern expression. "I have nothing against either. Why do you ask?" kind of amused and a bit weirded out. Hopefully he gave the correct answer and it wasn't some kind of hint as to their future together. Saizi didn't want to be a pessimist but he didn't think their relationship would last nearly that long, though. If he could help it, the most they would ever be is friends. Not necessairly close friends, but enough. He could surprise him and become a close friend anyways, though. Saizo was pretty sure that office romance was off-limits. If not, he would probably have to make sure it was
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisaki
Hisaki

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:01 am

Hisaki listened to Saizo give his answer and waited until he was sure that he was done talking to reply. I believe that the future lies in their hands. The amount of potential I see in the young ones is great, even greater than my own, and that's a lot coming from an Uchiha. he said with a small smile. Hoping he didn't come off to strong toward a man he just met minutes ago Hisaki decided that he would try to change the topic. Oh um, I'm really sorry if I offended you earlier, I shouldn't underestimate you no matter what age you may be. Hisaki said looking kind of embarrassed at his rudeness. While Hisaki didn't intend to be rude he realized that it could definitely be taken that way and he certainly didn't want to make a bad impression on the Umikage, especially the first day meeting him. Um sir, I was wondering if you needed any help with anything. he said getting down to the point. While he did go there to visit he wanted to let Saizo know that he could rely on him.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:43 am

Ah, good. He wasn't that kind of freak. This made him far less weird. Still weird, just not as weird. Kidding of course. Saizo had nothing against this man. He was just like this occasionally. The new position and pressure. The hellish paperwork would soon arrive as well. Maybe he could get Hisaki to do it for him. No, no way he could do that to him. It was his burden and his burden alone. He would just have to find a way to manage. It would be tough, but that's what the years of training and dangerous missions all led up to. His endurance, speed, and strength were trained hard so he could survive this difficult task. "Its fine. You weren't the first to point out my age" It was true. Many people thought he was too young. They weren't going to argue with the Damiyo and former Kages decision, though. "Well, I have nothing for you at the moment, but if you come back later, I'm sure I could find something worth your time" he said as he smirked a little. He would find something fun for the Uchiha. Maybe he should see where his limits lie.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisaki
Hisaki

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Well thank you for seeing me. Hisaki said as he smiled slightly. I would have thought that there would be tons of stuff to do. Oh well I guess that's to be expected he hasn't even really settled down yet. I hope I am not keeping him from anything important. he thought as he began to turn around. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask. Hisaki said as he walked toward the door to leave. A rather serious fellow that one; he seems nice enough though. I hope that I get a chance to talk to him more and maybe get to know him a little better. This job is probably going to be pretty stressful and he may want a friend. he thought as opened the door and began to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 am

Saizo gave the man a weak little wave as he left his office. Nice kid. Old man? Experienced Youth? how to make this sound good. Hmm, didn't want to sound rude, yet at the same time it needed a playful like tone to it. There was so much else he needed to do but he was far too distracted now. How could he fill out the papers and assign missions with this serious question on his mind. Saizo jumped out of his seat and then began to think about this even more. So much for trying to get ahead on his work. His office was still such a mess, though. Maybe he could do that instead. Yea, that seems like something he could do. Might as well waste the day that way.

[End Of Topic]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]   The New Guy [Hisaki, Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Guy [Hisaki, Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1