Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open)   Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:43 am

Semasu scanned out across the flat horizon of shimmering blue water that connected to Tsukikagure's harbor; ever since she could remember while growing up- this spot had held dear to her heart. The sight of the sky here as the sun would begin to set and the reflections from the water surface- reaching back to the sky as if it were trying to rise up again... was just breathe-taking.

Mm.. today is especially pretty, I'm glad I came.

She absent-mindedly reached into a brown paper bag she had bought just before she came here; it was her tradition nearly daily(almost as if it were a religion to her) to buy this special bag of extreme happiness and then make her way here to enjoy it and the sunset. She opened the bag and held it close to her face, she took a deep breathe of the smells and savored them. Even though they smelled great, the taste was way better- and she was not the type of patient person to wait just because of a delightful smell. She reached into the brown bag and pulled out a chocolate-covered doughnut with pink sprinkles on top; she admired it for a moment before taking an enormous bite.

A big smile spread across her face as she savored the taste and enjoyed the many colors of the sky's setting sun- despite her cold nature... this time of day was the one exception where she broke character and truly enjoyed herself. For this reason, she never invited anyone else, just being around people at this time; would ruin the sincere feeling of refreshment she felt.

This part of the harbor was sparsely populated, mostly just by people walking along the beach; much like she did- a few fishermen lounged around the sand some distance away... arguing who it was who had just caught some giant fish. Off in the distance was a fishing ship, hurrying to ready their sails to make it back into harbor before the sun was fully set. Even though Tsukigakure was a wealthy and large city with a lighthouse for traveling merchant ships; the merchants still chose to come back in before darkness fell, the jagged rocks on the coast were perilous at night.

Everyday the scenery was the same, while it held a serene nostalgia; it was also somewhat suffocating to her- she was ready for adventure! Not to be stuck in the village for the rest of her life. Ever since she had graduated the Ninja Academy, she had done odd jobs for finances here and there; nothing too difficult- but it had been some time ago... and Semasu was never the type of person to stay in one spot for too long without becoming restless. She stuck another doughnut in her mouth and held it there with her teeth as she let go with her hands; she kicked back and used her arms to support her head as she laid on the ground and stared up at the sky... longing for adventure and a change in scenery.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Miyako
Miyako
Female Posts : 17
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open)   Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:52 am

"Lady, shouldn't we be heading back to the estate now?" this was the fifth time they were asking her the same question. It wouldn't be anything surprising to her if they asked her again five or ten minutes later. "You guys can go back first, I'll return on my own." came her reply, before she quickened up her pace. "But lady we were assigned to follow you and-" Miyako shot them a pissed off glare before they could even finish their words, something which seemed to pretty much frighten them. "Oh uh... Yeah let's leave" The men who followed her everywhere dashed off as quickly as they could. What was their problem? Or rather, what was going on in he dad's noggins? She was old enough to take care of herself, not to mention that she could win in a spar against her old man who was even an experienced Jounin back in the old days, before she was even born. But at last, she was free, for a moment, something of which she had never thought would happen without any help. The glare thing was kind of new, so this was the first time she tried it, and to her amazement, it worked like a charm. Still, this was only temporary, and she'd have to return to the estate sooner or later. Most would think being a rich man's daughter would be fun and that she wouldn't have any worries at all, but they were wrong. It was a big fat gigantic pain in the ass, even if she had a bit of privileges. She'd rather go sailing on the seas an traveling around the world, seeking her own adventures and all that. But that would be impossible, and even if he became an adult, she'd be married off someday, a thing to which she wasn't really looking forward to.

The smell of the seas seemed to put her mid at ease, and just looking at the amazing view from the port was like looking at a whole new world, even though she had been here many times. It seemed to somehow... Give her hopes of traveling to the various villages and places she had heard and read about. The aroma of something delectable attracted Miyako, leading her to a dango stall. An elderly lady, about three or four inches shorter than her, was busy making those sweet delights. Miyako unknowingly joined the queue that was forming, already imagining the taste of those dangos in her mouth. "What would you like child?" the lady asked, with a warm smile. Seeing that seemed to brighten up her day, and she smiled back in return. Having bought her snacks, she gave the needed amount of Ryo to the lady and walked off happily, savoring the taste of her snacks. Oh man... This is so good! she couldn't help but shove another two straight into her mouth, having done that gave others an impression that she looked like a chipmunk with a mouthful of nuts.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Misora
Misora
Female Posts : 22
Ryo : 6503

Character sheet
Chakra:
Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open)   Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:42 am

The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks somehow gave Misora the idea that she was somewhere around the Caerula Port. Ayame was dragging her somewhere she couldn't even really tell, but she trusted Ayame so she didn't really care. Besides, what could she do to her? Push her into the sea? Naah, that would be counted as an attempt to drown her own friend, something a bunch of people among the crowds would notice easily. "Why the port? We going swimming with the fishes or something?" she asked with a tad bit of sarcasm in her voice, tugging on the sleeve of Ayame's shirt. "No twit, just wait and see it for yourself." Pfft, yeah right, as if she could even see a thing. If she could, she'd already be dragging Ayame instead, most likely to the mountains or something. Misora heaved out a sigh, mumbling the word 'Baka' under her breath. Ayame seemed to have noticed it, but decided to shrug it off anyway. "Lady, shouldn't we be heading back to the estate now?" she could hear a conversation going on somewhere near, and sped up her footsteps, walking towards where she supposed the voice came from and was now dragging Ayame. "Sora where do you think you're dragging me to?" Ayame was trying to pull her back to the direction they had been moving in before, and looked as if she was pulling on a leash tied around an obstinate puppy. Misora ignored the tugging on her arm, slowly taking another bunch of steps forward with a few snickering at her behind the two. "Laugh all you want, I'm not giving a damn amount you people!" Misora yelled out loud randomly, before pulling on Ayame with all her might, finally succeeding in dragging her towards where she was planning to go to. "You guys can go back first, I'll return on my own." another voice was heard, this time it sounding more feminine and... Pissed off? "But lady we were assigned to follow you and-" Whoever she was talking to seemed to be trying to coax her into letting them stay for some reason, but it sounded like it wasn't really working. A simple "Oh uh... Let's leave" was heard before she felt a someone dashing past her, a slight wind blowing past as they ran.

Ayame had been listening to and watching the conversation that went on between a few men and a girl who seemed about Misora's age, with black silky hair and purple eyes. "I suppose you dragged me here to listen right? And my next guess is you'd want to follow her." she seemed reluctant to do so, but couldn't help but I've Misora a hand since she owed her a lifetime debt. Misora nodded her head, before asking, "Is she a kunoichi?" Ayame couldn't really tell though, for she couldn't see if the girl had her forehead protector on as they were standing quite far from her. "Your a sensory type right?" yeah yeah, depend on her sensory instead of going closer. As expected of Ayame. Fine... She was the one who insisted on finding out anyway, so it wouldn't hurt just to use it. Right, just concentrate on the chakra control and... There, the girl ahead of her had chakra equal to that of a Chuunin. "Chakra amount seems higher than mine, pretty sure she's a Chuunin." Ayame perked up immediately, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the girl, who had already moved away ad bought herself some dangos. Misora's nose immediately identified the aroma that drifted through the air. "Dangos!" she ran towards the presumed direction of her, bumping into a few people here and there. Yep, when it came to dangos, it would seem as if her mind became that of a child's. "Sora you twit! Don't run there's a-" Ayame was interrupted by a loud thudding sound, follow by a grunt. A few passers-by were snickering at her seeing how pathetic she looked as a blind girl.

Ayame walked over to her, pulling Misora back up onto her feet before looking at her forehead. It was a little red, but it wasn't really serious. She looked towards the Chuunin girl, apologizing to her before nagging at Misora. "Misora I told you to stop and you went running straight at a pole! You'd get a cracked skull if the impact wasn't cushion by that blindfold of yours and..." bla bla bla. All were words that went in through one ear an flew out from the other. The thought of dangos was still swirling around in her mind, before she turned in a random direction and facing no one. "Uhm... Can I have a dango?" yea, she asked a random stranger for a dango after running into a pole. Ayame gave her a mental facepalm, again apologizing for the way Misora was behaving like an idiot.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open)   Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day in Tsukigakure!(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1