Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

IT's cold in here (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Kumagawa
Kumagawa
Male Posts : 15
Ryo : 1000

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT's cold in here (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100/100IT's cold in here (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

IT's cold in here (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: IT's cold in here (OPEN)   IT's cold in here (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 am

Cold winds blew, even here in the caverns. A boy stood infront of a large pool of water. Was he wearing a shirt? no his pale skin was visible and his torso was bare. Was he wearing any pants? Other then his loincloth no, he was wearing nothing. No shirt, no pants, and no shoes. He was wearing nothing but a loincloth as he stood infront of a large pool of water with seals and other aquatic creatures swimming around in the waters. The boy smiled.

Kumagawa wasn't here for no reason standing naked in the middle of a cavern. He'd just finished doing one of his favorite pass times. He'd just finished gambling, well losing a gamble. The stakes weren't that high and either way Kumagawa knew he was going to lose. Standing on his toes Kumagawa wondered just how cold the water was. It was probably colder then the wind. Which got him shivering. He wondered how he would do this. Would he step in or would he dive in the water like a pro swimmer.

Taking a deep breathe he pushed off from his left foot and curled up when he was in mid air. Smiling he fell into the water like a sack of hammer would fall through the air saying a familiar phrase. "Cannon ball." The water rose in a geyser formation when Kumagawa fell in. He stayed under the water for a minute or two before popping his head up out of the water shivering with his signature smile whispering, "So cold..."
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Matsuo
Matsuo
Male Posts : 126
Ryo : 59401

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT's cold in here (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue250/250IT's cold in here (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: IT's cold in here (OPEN)   IT's cold in here (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:36 am

As Matsuo entered the Hyouga Village. He had no idea on what to do. He wasn't thinking about anything but what to do within Hyouga. He shivered as he felt cold wind press against his skin. Where could this sudden breeze be coming from he thought? It was so mysterious. It just happened out of the blue. Either way Matsuo didn't care, he just wanted to find something to do. But, that is when it happened. Matsuo saw a paper near his ground. it was a newspaper. On the paper it said the Underground Ice Cavern is picking up coldness within Hyouga, and that villagers might experience this during their day. This must explain why Matsuo felt cold. Fascinated Matsuo decided to spend his day in Hyougagakure at the Underground Ice Cavern. But to be staff he brought some supplies with him just in case something had happened to him in the deep coldness. Matsuo all into the feeling of the wind, entered the Underground Ice Cavern. He could hear a fate sound. Almost as if water has splashed. Could someone besides himself be here? I decided to find out. Looking around the place quietly Matsuo discovered a blurry figure out in the distance. When he took a better look he saw a boy. The boy was naked. That made Matsuo feel uncomfortable but he focused on the fact that the boy might be freezing. Luckily Matsuo had carried spare clothes in case he froze to death. He then dropped the spare clothes before the boy."You must be freezing, I know the clothes may be big but you should put them on" I said. Iturned around and let the boy have his privacy, to see if he would actually have them on as I turn back around
Maybe he would talk to me or tell me who he is. I introduced myself to the boy as I gave him some food I packed for my trip. I had decided he needed it more then me.

The boy had a very weird appearances to me.He had a smirk on his face, but I wondered why. He was soaking wet, could he have gone in the water. Who the hell would give in this water I thought. But I suppose he must be accustomed to it or something. Either way I lended him my only spares, what a drag. They boy seemed lost. He looked like he had been living her all his life, with his pale skin. Who could he be?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kumagawa
Kumagawa
Male Posts : 15
Ryo : 1000

Character sheet
Chakra:
IT's cold in here (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100/100IT's cold in here (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: IT's cold in here (OPEN)   IT's cold in here (OPEN) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 am

Kumagawa was treading water when the shinobi showed up. Kumagawa was enjoying the icy feeling of the water as his legs moved back and forth to keep himself from falling. It was a enjoyable feeling at least for Kumagawa. Sure he would probably catch a cold when he got home but he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of the punishment from losing the bet. Once he noticed the shinobi standing and staring at him Kumagawa got out of the water. The man looked embarassed or at least uncomfortable at seeing Kumagawa's body. Kumagawa shrugged, what was the guy so uncomfortable about, Kumagawa was wearing a loin cloth so it wasn't like he was showing anything off.

When the man threw down his clothing Kumagawa shook his head with his same innocent smile, "No thank you, I'm perfectly fine with the cloth around my waist." Kumagawa smiled as he put his hands together and said, "Transform" Smoke surrounded his body, and after it cleared, the boy who was once naked was now clothed in his normal attire. He had his back jacket and black jeans on and while he was still slightly wet his smile showed that in no way shape or form was he actually suffering from the coldness. "So, why are you down here? the sheer fact that you don't know who I am or that you seem to look like your from this village seems to be strange."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT's cold in here (OPEN)   IT's cold in here (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

IT's cold in here (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1