Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Etai (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura
Male Posts : 681
Ryo : 20854

Character sheet
Chakra:
Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Price accepted!
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:
Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Name: Ear Release
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element:
Type:
Range: Myself
Description: Passive. Etais ears grow twice their normal size, and stick out from the side of his head. He is able to hear twice t normal hearing range of a regular human.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Really Etai? Dumbo ears?? Give exact numbers on how much farther that you can hear lol. Along with how long this jutsu lasts. E rank probably doesnt need a cooldown but it just means youll be walking around with huge ass ears for the entire topic...

(Your the only one I can poke fun at during an approval process, so Im taking my shots lol. Your still my boy though..Hilarious Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Uh, I don't know the exact range of an ears hearing ability.. I think it's like... 2 or 3 miles.. (Complete guess) So multiply that by two... it's about 6 miles away...?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Name: Eagle Eye's Evolution
Element:
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A post of handseals. Etai grows to about 8 feet tall, and becomes a giant Eagle. At this stage, he has every aspect of a regular eagle. His clothes don't meld into him, though. This jutsu lasts approximatly 6 posts, with a 5 post cooldown.

Name: Dragon Breath
Element: Katon
Range: About 15 feet
Description: Passive. Etai opens his mouth and wherever he breaths, a horrible stench is overcoming that area. This breath can kill plants from it's heat and disturbing smell. When breathed on a regular person, the jutsu can burn clothes, blister skin and give first degree burns, and clog nostrils. If blown in their eyes, this jutsu can make their vision blurry and maybe even reduce their eyesight capabilities for 2 posts. It can also heat up metal, and, if breathed on long enough, render someone from being able to hold onto it any longer. The only thing that stops it's terror is Katon-resistant clothes. If hit against another Katon jutsu, the attacks will resist each other, and will not backfire or anything. Lasts 7 of my posts, with a 5 post cooldown.

Last edited by Etai on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro
Male Posts : 680
Ryo : 1600

Character sheet
Chakra:
Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue275/275Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Ok, first, rename the jutsu from eagle eye. It causes confusion to the Eagle clan, and an eagle cannot do handseals because it has talons instead of hands. The 10 posts will have to be reduced to around 4-6 with the same cooldown.

For dragon breath, how far does the stank breath travel, if it comes in contact with a fire jutsu, will it backfire on you or bump you up. Please state what can counter it by way of elements and ranks of jutsu, for there has to be a way to counter it if you want it to be c-ranked. The cooldown needs to be moved to a higher cooldown, or a lower active post amount.

Make these edits then bump.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Edited all
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:
Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue275/275Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Eagle transformation approved and priced at 5,000.

Stank breath still needs a range before pricing.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 am

Stank Breath - 5000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 pm

I would like to purchase both Jutsus please. Deduct the Ryo, please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 am

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Name: Eagle Lock
Element: Katon/Lightening
Type: Dunno what to put it in
Range: Eagle Eye/ Eagle Eye compass range
Description: This jutsu needs to be in sync with that of the Eagle Clans famous Doujutsu. Etai needs to lock onto an opponent, after drawing blood, and when doing so, they charge chakra into their eyes for 2 posts. Than, they release the chara, and it is in the form of a flaming Eagle. This Eagle rarely misses, and has an 80% chance of hitting its target. If it misses, it sets fire to whatever it hits. When it hit's the person, it automatically makes the target suffer third degree burns and unconsciousness for two posts. Etai can use this whenever he activates his Eagle Eye. It needs a 3 post cooldown, and can be used 5 times per topic.

Last edited by Etai on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shitai
Shitai
Male Posts : 314
Ryo : 2750

Character sheet
Chakra:
Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/260Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/260)

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Etai wrote:
Name: Eagle Lock
Element: Katon/Lightening
Type: Dunno what to put it in
Range: Eagle Eye/ Eagle Eye compass range
Description: This jutsu needs to be in sync with that of the Eagle Clans famous Doujutsu. Etai needs to lock onto an opponent, after drawing blood, and when doing so, they charge chakra into their eyes for 1 post. Than, they release the chara, and it is in the form of a flaming Eagle. This Eagle never misses it's target. When it hit's the person, it automatically makes the target suffer third degree burns, paralysis wherever it hit, and unconsciousness for two posts. Etai can use this whenever he activates his Eagle Eye. It needs a 3 post cooldown, and can be used 5 times per topic.

• This would be classified as; Ninjutsu (clan)
  • for an A rank without seals I would think charging should take either the same time it normally would for seals to be done or two rounds minimum
  • I can never allow a jutsu that will ALWAYS hit, especially when it causes damage as severe as this one.
  • Overall I'd say the effect of the jutsu are just to much, rather than three or four different things try narrowing it to one or two at the most.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:07 pm

This better?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Etai wrote:
Name: Ear Release
Element:
Type:
Description: Passive. Etais ears grow twice their normal size, and stick out from the side of his head. He is able to hear twice t normal hearing range of a regular human.

Name: Janpu
Element: Wind
Range:
Description: The User gathers an immesne amount of chakra around his feet and wind seems to pick them off the gorund. The user shoots upward at an astonishing rate, and floats in the air for about a second, than shoots downward, crashing into the ground, but not hurting the user at all. The higher the rank is, the higher and stronger your jump and crash land is. Its good for bod slams, kicks, uppercuts, and the others.

Guide:
DRank: 1/2 a mile, 30 mph
CRank: 1 mile, 50 mph
BRank: 2 Mile, 76mph
ARank: 2.5 miles, 99 mph
SRank: 3 miles, 120 mph

.. *Cough*
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Name: Basilisks Eye
Element: None
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Eye Contact
Description: 1 post of charging chakra. when making eye contact with anyone, Etai can make them fall unconscious for 3 posts. But before that, the victim first falls into 3 different stages of unconsioucness.

1.) Light Drowsiness; This is your normal every day tired. You feel a bit light headed, your eyelids are feeling heavy, and you begin to lose your balance slightly. Your reaction timing is off by a little, but nothing noticable. It lasts for about 2 posts.

2.) Heavy Drowsiness; This is a bit heavier than the previous stage. Your eyelids seem a lot heavier, and your vision is blurred slightly. You feel more light-headed than before, and your balance is slowly getting worse. At this point, it's as if you haven't slept in a few days. Your reaction timing is getting worse, and is reduced even more.

3.) Drunken State; Ok, at this point, you're like a drunkie who hasn't slept in a few days.

There is a 5 post cooldown between everyone that he makes eye contact with. It can be used a max of 5 times in a topic. Can be broken with Genjutsu Kai and an extreme amount of pain.

Last edited by Etai on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Basalisks eye: just no. Making someone fall unconscious instantly for 5 posts is way too OP even for a B-rank technique. Perhaps they gradually start to fall in a state of hypnosis and within 3 posts of the state they fall unconscious for 2, other than that, this aint happenin. Plus the cooldown needs doubled plus a half at least. This technique would be a ridiculous mod my friend.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 am

Can I please have my Ear Release and Janpu looked at and Priced? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nahaji Sankuro
Nahaji Sankuro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:33 am

Ear is approved at 500. What a wierd tech.

Janpu. Jumping .5-3miles high in the sky is just a ridiculous feat, and would cause for your own body to be damaged as well, unless there were a sub technique within this one that is clearly defensive only to allow you to not be damaged. Plus you don't even have a wind element, and I'm sure the event item you got doesn't give you a wind attribute, unless proven otherwise, this has to be denied.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:02 am

Ill take the price. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm

I edited my Basilisks eye. This more approvable?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:48 am

Name: Tiger Blood
Element: None
Range: User
Description: Handseals. The user grows a random Tiger arm out of anywhere in their body. It's different every time. The tiger arm is really muscular, and can lift about 100 lbs without the aid of any other muscles. the dimensions of a regular arm, but about 3 times as thick, due to it's muscle mass. And yes, it is a single tiger arm, with a furry hand. It has claws, with a sharpness like any other claws. Etai would need to sharpen them or whatever after every use of it. It's about as long as any other arm, 3/4 of a meter, I think it is. How powerful it is? It's about as powerful as a muscular arm >>" If punching directly forward, it can break a brick. And if severed, it's like if any other arm would be severed. It's a part of him. It lasts for about 5 posts, with a 6 post cooldown.

Last edited by Etai on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Andeddo
Andeddo
Male Posts : 780
Ryo : 13750

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Needs definite dimensions(eg. length, thickness) I'm amusing it's not a normal tiger's leg, and that it has hands? If so, does it still have claws, how sharp are they, how long, how powerful. What happens if this arm is severed?
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredmemories.forumotion.com
Jounin

Etai Takagura
Etai Takagura

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Well, the dimensions, I'm not really sure. I guess the dimensions of a regular arm, but about 3 times as thick, due to it's muscle mass. And yes, it is a single tiger arm, with a furry hand. It has claws, with a sharpness like any other claws. Etai would need to sharpen them or whatever after every use of it. It's about as long as any other arm, 3/4 of a meter, I think it is. How powerful it is? It's about as powerful as a muscular arm >>" If punching directly forward, it can break a brick. And if severed, it's like if any other arm would be severed. It's a part of him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etai (Technique Registration)   Etai (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Etai (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next