Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Shy (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Shy
Shy
Male Posts : 847
Ryo : 142304

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shy (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Shy (Technique Registration) Empty
PostSubject: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 pm

No pricing. All credits go to Kienshin for creating the medical ninjutsu.

E (3/~)

Spoiler:

D (6/14)

Spoiler:

C (4/13)

Spoiler:

B (6/11)

Spoiler:

A (4/7)

Spoiler:

S (1/5)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shy on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:27 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone
Male Posts : 674
Ryo : -500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue260/260Shy (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:55 am

Chakra Scrub approved.

Can Life Preservation Technique be used on oneself?

Quarantine: Diseases, bacteria, sicknesses, yes. Chakra, no.

Chakra Scalpel approved.

Circle of Healing approved.

Circle of Life Preservation: How much chakra does it actually use?

Fleshbending Technique: How large/deep does a cut have to be before this technique is not useful?

Fleshrending Technique: I need to know how large the area is and how large/deep the cuts can be.

Numbing Technique approved.

Poison Isolation approved.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shy (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Code:
Can Life Preservation Technique be used on oneself?

I believe so.

Code:
Quarantine: Diseases, bacteria, sicknesses, yes. Chakra, no.

Oh ofc.

Code:
Circle of Life Preservation: How much chakra does it actually use?

This tech sucks, I deleted it.

Code:
Fleshbending Technique: How large/deep does a cut have to be before this technique is not useful?

It doesn't matter how deep since the fleshbinding will just bind the flesh where it has been struck, not the insides. I'd say it can bind till the point the wound is 6 inch.

Code:
Fleshrending Technique: I need to know how large the area is and how large/deep the cuts can be.

2x the size of a hand, the cuts are 2 inch deep on various locations of within the "twice the hand size palm" radius. Furthermore, it creates bruises within that radius too.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone
Male Posts : 674
Ryo : -500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue260/260Shy (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Life Preservation Technique is approved.

Quarantine approved.

Fleshbinding approved.

Fleshrending approved.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm

So that settles the E and D, what about the C, B, A and S?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330Shy (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Circle of Restoration - what are some of the surgical procedures that can be performed? At C rank, I would say muscle repair isn't out of the question. It all depends on what your looking for. However at C rank, I don't see it going past muscle repair. What is the duration and how much can be done during each post as the surgery is performed?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shy (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330Shy (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Muscle Seeker - How much of the body does it cover when sending the body into muscular cramping? Give a percentage on how much the enemy is hindered. At c rank, I say around 20%. Charge time and cooldown.

Muscle Stimulant - needs a charge time, duration and cooldown. 150% is equivalent to 2.5x increase. Maybe at that in so that people who aren't mathmatically gifted have something to go by.

Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Code:
Circle of Restoration - what are some of the surgical procedures that can be performed? At C rank, I would say muscle repair isn't out of the question. It all depends on what your looking for. However at C rank, I don't see it going past muscle repair. What is the duration and how much can be done during each post as the surgery is performed?

Well muscles getting repaired, open wounds getting closed nicely.

Code:
Muscle Seeker - How much of the body does it cover when sending the body into muscular cramping? Give a percentage on how much the enemy is hindered. At c rank, I say around 20%. Charge time and cooldown.

Well it makes moving it difficult and painful so I'd say 50%, C-rank charge up time and has a cooldown of four posts.

Code:
Muscle Stimulant - needs a charge time, duration and cooldown. 150% is equivalent to 2.5x increase. Maybe at that in so that people who aren't mathmatically gifted have something to go by.

You mean 1.5x right? If so then yeah I'll add that in.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Circle of Restoration - Yup, as long as you are ok with it, muscle repair is as far as it goes, but requires three posts to fully repair. 1st post repairs the muscle tissue returning 25%, 2nd post strengthens the muscle back to 75%, and third post closes the skin back over the muscle and repairs it at 100%. Open wounds up to the muscle without the muscle getting damaged as you say, get repaired nicely and only requires one post. The percentages ensure that if you are attacked in mid healing the patient understands their limit with their wounds.

Muscle Seeker - At 50% it would be more B Rank in my opinion. So let's meet halfway and say 35% which is still signifigant at C rank. I take it that the entire body begins to cramp so that means there is no certain area you have to touch. The last thing I would need is how long it lasted. If your cooldown is four, it can last up to four posts as well.

Physical Stimulant - Yea 1.5x, sorry for the type error on my phone. Still need to know how long it lasts, charge time, and cooldown.

Anatomic Analysis - When sending this into your opponent, I understand the concept, but what would it actually accomplish? Is this a sort of jutsu that helps you 'read' into how your opponent is holding things/ running/ jumping/ landing in terms of with tension and weight on the joints, tendons, ligaments etc.?

Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Code:
Circle of Restoration - Yup, as long as you are ok with it, muscle repair is as far as it goes, but requires three posts to fully repair. 1st post repairs the muscle tissue returning 25%, 2nd post strengthens the muscle back to 75%, and third post closes the skin back over the muscle and repairs it at 100%. Open wounds up to the muscle without the muscle getting damaged as you say, get repaired nicely and only requires one post. The percentages ensure that if you are attacked in mid healing the patient understands their limit with their wounds.

Looks good, I'll add that in, though I'll add in everything once we're completely done.

Code:
Muscle Seeker - At 50% it would be more B Rank in my opinion. So let's meet halfway and say 35% which is still signifigant at C rank. I take it that the entire body begins to cramp so that means there is no certain area you have to touch. The last thing I would need is how long it lasted. If your cooldown is four, it can last up to four posts as well.

Four posts aye.

Code:
Physical Stimulant - Yea 1.5x, sorry for the type error on my phone. Still need to know how long it lasts, charge time, and cooldown.

C-rank charge up? Four posts activated, four posts cool down?

Code:
Anatomic Analysis - When sending this into your opponent, I understand the concept, but what would it actually accomplish? Is this a sort of jutsu that helps you 'read' into how your opponent is holding things/ running/ jumping/ landing in terms of with tension and weight on the joints, tendons, ligaments etc.?

No, it tells me everything about their conditions. So lets say he got infected by something in his leg and he doesn't know what's going on, I could use this jutsu to determine the what's going on and where. It allows me to read everything in his body for medical purposes.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:26 pm

All three jutsu above Anatomic Analysis are approved.

Anatomic Analysis - Ok, now that I have this correct in what it does, I would say that requires a one post charge to activate, and that is all. Should there be a limit to how many problems you can locate? I say no, due to the limited chakra pool, but bringing it up for technical purposes. Three times per topic use and 5 post cooldown inbetween.

After this is concluded, we will dive into the b rank.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Code:
Anatomic Analysis - Ok, now that I have this correct in what it does, I
would say that requires a one post charge to activate, and that is all.
Should there be a limit to how many problems you can locate? I say no,
due to the limited chakra pool, but bringing it up for technical
purposes. Three times per topic use and 5 post cooldown inbetween.

No limit, if somebody has a broken leg, torn muscles in his neck and an infection somewhere, I can trace it all. Three times per topic sure. What about a four post cooldown?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 pm

To keep it consistent with the other C ranks, 4 is fine.

Onto B Rank.

Circle of Regeneration - So this is a more advanced version of the Circle of Restoration I assume. The same rule still applies, and the hair acts as a DNA medium for the jutsu. Since it is higher rank, the same steps apply as previous, only with more proficiency. Reconnects the lost tendons, cartilage, ligaments, and veins that connect the arm VIA joints etc. This step the limb or area has 50% usage due to the DNA medium from the user. Second post, restores muscle tissue at a rapid pace, thus restoring 80% usage and the area. Third post, area is completely healed including internal organs except for the heart. The internal organs other than the heart or lungs can have a stab all the way through from a sword and be repaired but a ruptured organ is still too complex for this stage I would assume.

Healing Wave - charge time. Duration and cooldown? An exact range would probably be necessary for this, and does the person healing have to be standing still to heal? Not only that, up to what proficiency can it heal? I feel as though with your focus from afar it will be exactly the same as the jutsu it models, and the only reason you need the wxtra chakra is for the considerable range.

Work on these and bump when finished.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 am

Harvest of Life - Somehow, you'll have to be able to restructure this technique and make it say that it doesn't add to the chakra pool. This would most likely be a Four post process as well. Also, what would be the maximum healing power?

First Post - You send the the chakra and it begins to work. During this time, you only have a short time to defend yourself.

Second post - A retouch is allowed as Chakra finishes, then you begin sucking back into your own body.

(If anytime between the second and third post, your disconnected by an attack, the jutsu forfeits. Only if the enemy is good enough to make it impossible to dodge an attack.)

Third post - You recieve it fully and your individual healing process begins.

Fourth post - Your fully healed.

Physical Transformation Technique - Only if the user is willing on this one. To have control over someone's appearance is almost as bad as being able to auto hit, or mind alter. It would overly piss off a member and potentially leading to them quitting...
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Edited all the C.

Code:
Circle of Regeneration - So this is a more advanced version of the
Circle of Restoration I assume. The same rule still applies, and the
hair acts as a DNA medium for the jutsu. Since it is higher rank, the
same steps apply as previous, only with more proficiency. Reconnects the
 lost tendons, cartilage, ligaments, and veins that connect the arm VIA
joints etc. This step the limb or area has 50% usage due to the DNA
medium from the user. Second post, restores muscle tissue at a rapid
pace, thus restoring 80% usage and the area. Third post, area is
completely healed including internal organs except for the heart. The
internal organs other than the heart or lungs can have a stab all the
way through from a sword and be repaired but a ruptured organ is still
too complex for this stage I would assume.

1st post 50% major healing like you just said, 2nd post 80% major healing and 3rd post would be 100% major healing. Everything except for the heart aye?

Code:
Healing Wave - charge time. Duration and cooldown? An exact range
would probably be necessary for this, and does the person healing have
to be standing still to heal? Not only that, up to what proficiency can
it heal? I feel as though with your focus from afar it will be exactly
the same as the jutsu it models, and the only reason you need the wxtra
chakra is for the considerable range.

I'd say one post charge. Furthermore it's exactly like the healing hand technique which I'm not sure if we already have registered on the forum but I'd like to use the approved version of that technique if we have it, if not I'll come up with a a healing rate, duration and cooldown. Could you give a good range?

Code:
Harvest
 of Life - Somehow, you'll have to be able to restructure this technique
 and make it say that it doesn't add to the chakra pool. This would most
 likely be a Four post process as well. Also, what would be the maximum
healing power?

First Post - You send the the chakra and it begins to work. During this time, you only have a short time to defend yourself.

Second post - A retouch is allowed as Chakra finishes, then you begin sucking back into your own body.

(If
 anytime between the second and third post, your disconnected by an
attack, the jutsu forfeits. Only if the enemy is good enough to make it
impossible to dodge an attack.)

Third post - You recieve it fully and your individual healing process begins.

Fourth post - Your fully healed.

It doesn't give me back any chakra ofc haha. Lets say it takes out 20% of my opponent's body and gives it to me. So he'd get 20% slower, weaker etc while I would rejuvenate and heal wounds up to large cuts, open gashes, ripped muscles and gain back some stamina. Harvest of Life, like the technique is called.

Code:
Physical Transformation Technique - Only if the user is willing on
this one. To have control over someone's appearance is almost as bad as
being able to auto hit, or mind alter. It would overly piss off a member
 and potentially leading to them quitting...

I can't pat their head and change their appearance haha, I need to move my hands over them to change their appearance which means they're either co-operating or they're knocked out. I was planning on using this to change somebody's appearance to make things interesting, or as a punishment when somebody got defeated.

> An Akatsuki member approaches me and requests me to change his appearance for a nice sum, he can't enter Shippuu anymore after his last encounter. With his new appearance, that of a nine year old boy, he could enter Shippuu and RP with the Umikage and perhaps even gain his trust. When the time is right he could reveal his true identity.

> Somebody gets defeated by me, I feel like they should be punished somehow but I don't want to kill them. I could change their appearance to a younger version of themselves. Which would be quite funny if you think about it, he would get treated as a kid suddenly while he is still the same person. Yeah, like GT (I didn't even like GT).
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:28 am

Circle of Regeneration - All it needs now is a cooldown.

Healing wave - ok, here is Natsuki's version that I approved

Dominic Edrick wrote:
Name: (Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
Canon/Custom: canon
Element: n/a
Type: medical
Range: short
Description: A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds Chakara usage of 15 points Ex: 1st post stops bleeding (closes damages capillaries/veins/arteries 2nd post starts healing muscle tissue 3rd post completes muscle healing and beings surrounding tissue healing 4th post competes tissue healing 5th post strengthens tissue, muscle, and overall injury healing 6th post completes healing completely (complete healing uses up to 100 points total)

For B Rank, I would say a 35 yards isn't out of the question. However, even a single inch outside that range, this jutsu dies out. In order to keep this justifiable in terms of usage, the user has to press both his index fingers together and thumbs together with his palms open. The 'Circle' area created from where the fingers touch, is where you have to place the one you intend to heal. If your confused, I'll go as far as putting a pic together for you as to what i mean. Lol.

Harvest of Life - Ok edit that in. Cooldown if not already stated.

Physical Transformation - Well then yeah, I guess so. If they lose to you then so be it, that I can live with. However, only you can beat them and do this. I don't want to push the boundaries too far and allow every victor to drag a body back to you. It'll be punishment by fighting u and losing. The rest is ok. (Yes, even I was pissed off a GT)

All of the C Rank, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 am

Code:
Circle of Regeneration - All it needs now is a cooldown.

Six posts?

Code:
For B Rank, I would say a 35 yards isn't out
of the question. However, even a single inch outside that range, this
jutsu dies out. In order to keep this justifiable in terms of usage, the
 user has to press both his index fingers together and thumbs together
with his palms open. The  'Circle' area created from where the fingers
touch, is where you have to place the one you intend to heal. If your
confused, I'll go as far as putting a pic together for you as to what i
mean. Lol.

I'll go with the healing hand tech + 35 yards + the hand motion.

Code:
Harvest of Life - Ok edit that in. Cooldown if not already stated.

Five posts?

Code:
Physical Transformation - Well then yeah, I guess
 so. If they lose to you then so be it, that I can live with. However,
only you can beat them and do this. I don't want to push the boundaries
too far and allow every victor to drag a body back to you. It'll be
punishment by fighting u and losing. The rest is ok.  (Yes, even I was
pissed off a GT)

Aye!
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 am

Circle of Regeneration - 6 posts is fine.

Healing Wave - The cooldown should be 5 here.

Harvest of Life - 5 posts is fine.

Physical transformation - All good here, since its pretty much an after battle procedure.

Make all of these edits and we move on. I want to have B rank fully approved before I get into reading the A and S rank stuff
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 am

Edits are made!
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:05 am

Cellular Degeneration - At A rank, it will be able to cover a large portion of the body in which it touches. I'll go as high as saying a 9 inch x 9 inch areaaround your touch. I'll need to know how deep you intend to let the rotting go into the flesh. At A rank, most likely right to the bone, then I'll need just how bad it reduces the use of the area you infect. Two times per topic. 10 post cooldown. Charge time?

Chakra Poisoning Tech - Even at A rank, for this particular effect, 7 post duration is more suitable. Just like most other A rank jutsu, an S rank technique being used will negate this jutsu, and ONLY an S rank. No other. Twice per topic use, 10 post cooldown. Charge time of two posts for this one inparticular.

Emergency Provision Technique - Looking at this, it compares to using special items to up a jutsu's rank in power. I need some kind of my own clearance. Your saying that you can use a technique twice simultaneoulsy and even bypass cooldown times?

Strength of my enemy - Let's talk numbers. Up to how much using percentages can you remove from your enemy? At A rank, the number can be over 50%, but I need to see where you want it.

Reactive Regeneration - So this is pretty much putting chakra into them to act as a regeneration before hand. I'll need to know up to how severe of wounds it can heal, and if the healing process goes over the coarse of multiple posts. At A rank, damage to even the heart is possible, but not if the heart is completely penetrated. It needs a duration. Only once per topic. I feel also that this made need a multiple topic cooldown due to its power atm. Maybe clearing some things up may change that.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 am

Code:
Cellular Degeneration - At A rank, it will be able to cover a large portion of the body in which it touches. I'll go as high as saying a 9 inch x 9 inch areaaround your touch. I'll need to know how deep you intend to let the rotting go into the flesh. At A rank, most likely right to the bone, then I'll need just how bad it reduces the use of the area you infect. Two times per topic. 10 post cooldown. Charge time?

One post charge up. Two times per topic. 10 post cooldown. To the bone. Well, I guess it would most likely disable it if it's to the bone xD

Code:
Chakra Poisoning Tech - Even at A rank, for this particular effect, 7 post duration is more suitable. Just like most other A rank jutsu, an S rank technique being used will negate this jutsu, and ONLY an S rank. No other. Twice per topic use, 10 post cooldown. Charge time of two posts for this one inparticular.

7 Post duration. Two posts? o-o It's just an A-rank tech with an A-rank charge up, right? The Xanadu technique also seals away the primary element with a one post charge up. If it would be negated by a S-ranked the whole idea of the tech would be gone, anything we could do to make it work?

Code:
Emergency Provision Technique - Looking at this, it compares to using special items to up a jutsu's rank in power. I need some kind of my own clearance. Your saying that you can use a technique twice simultaneoulsy and even bypass cooldown times?

It allows me to perform certain Medical Ninjutsu with one hand instead of two, allowed me to use Healing Palm x2, yes it would cost two times the chakra but also increase the healing speed two times. Makes sense for a S-rank master doctor to have something interesting like that.

Code:
Strength of my enemy - Let's talk numbers. Up to how much using percentages can you remove from your enemy? At A rank, the number can be over 50%, but I need to see where you want it.

75%? Turning his strength into 25% and mine to 175%. Yeah, jokes on you for making fun of a doctor huh *punches a he-man opponent*

Code:
Reactive Regeneration - So this is pretty much putting chakra into them to act as a regeneration before hand. I'll need to know up to how severe of wounds it can heal, and if the healing process goes over the coarse of multiple posts. At A rank, damage to even the heart is possible, but not if the heart is completely penetrated. It needs a duration. Only once per topic. I feel also that this made need a multiple topic cooldown due to its power atm. Maybe clearing some things up may change that.

I don't want this technique anymore, sorry.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:01 am

Cellular Degeneration - The reason for asking about how that would work, is bc now that I know the full effects, a two post process. First post, infects halfway through the muscle and immobility is at 55%. On the second post, the full effect has happened, and the body is screwed. Only an equal or higher Ijutsu can negate these effects.

Chakra Poisoning Tech - We can come back to this one, but I will work with you on it. I may have looked too deep into it.

Emergency Provision Technique - Ok, I understand now. I suppose activation with this can be passive, since it the cost is so much, but the cost of the jutsu your using doubles as well. 2 times per topic use, 10 post cooldown.

Strength of my enemy - Hmm, a fine line at 66.7% would suffice for me. Did I just see you take down He-Man?! O.o
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 am

Code:
Cellular Degeneration - The reason for asking about how that would work, is bc now that I know the full effects, a two post process. First post, infects halfway through the muscle and immobility is at 55%. On the second post, the full effect has happened, and the body is screwed. Only an equal or higher Ijutsu can negate these effects.

Two post process is cool.

Code:
Emergency Provision Technique - Ok, I understand now. I suppose activation with this can be passive, since it the cost is so much, but the cost of the jutsu your using doubles as well. 2 times per topic use, 10 post cooldown.

Alright man.

Code:
Strength of my enemy - Hmm, a fine line at 66.7% would suffice for me. Did I just see you take down He-Man?! O.o

Opponent suddenly has 1/3 strength and I get 2/3 of his strength for a while. Yeah, just an example, the stronger my enemy is the cooler this technique is for me.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 am

Ok, back to this chakrs poison technique - I suppose the cancelling of jutsu upon its activation isn't bad, but what worries me is the lasting for ten posts part. Will the user be so disrupted that he or she cannot use jutsu at all for those ten posts? I'm ok with that if that's what your wanting, however, it is by far an incredible S Rank tech, not an A. At A rank, I still see the user surging an S Rank jutsu through to eliminate the effects. This is your call. Perfection will require it to be S Rank.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shy
Shy

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Code:
Ok, back to this chakrs poison technique - I suppose the cancelling
 of jutsu upon its activation isn't bad, but what worries me is the
lasting for ten posts part. Will the user be so disrupted that he or she
 cannot use jutsu at all for those ten posts? I'm ok with that if that's
 what your wanting, however, it is by far an incredible S Rank tech, not
 an A. At A rank, I still see the user surging an S Rank jutsu through
to eliminate the effects. This is your call. Perfection will require it
to be S Rank.

What about 7 posts?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Technique Registration)   Shy (Technique Registration) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shy (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next