Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

En (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

En
En
Male Posts : 28
Ryo : 0

Character sheet
Chakra:
En (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue100/100En (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

En (Technique Registration) Empty
PostSubject: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:39 am

Technique were made on my alt and already edited by Kashaku Kagone, I only need them to be priced since I got them free last time with my "10 Free Jutsu If You Have No Clan"

Name: Taiyō-ken (Solar Flare)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: None
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Short to Mid range
Description: This technique requires handseals. The technique is performed by the user placing their hands close to the center of their face with the fingers spread toward their eyes. A blinding blue light fires out that blinds everything watching except the user, since they are projecting the light. Due to the fact this is simply a flash of light, it will work regardless of any gap in power between the user and the target. This technique is defensive rather than offensive, and is mainly used as way to gain the upper hand or in order to make hasty retreat. Because of the nature of the attack, it has almost always been extremely effective. The technique is rendered useless if opponent is wearing sunglasses or if they close their eyes. Blindless lasts three posts. User is completely blind during the first post, 25% visibility during the second, and 50% during the third post. Cooldown of three posts. (Requires no handseals in Raiton no Yoroi mode.)

Name: Hibana Sentou (Spark Punch)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Nintaijutsu
Range: Short-range
Description: The user transfers chakra into his or her limbs in order to create an electrical charge. The ninja then discharges this energy forcibly with a punch or kick. It increases the damage of the regular punch or kick and gives the opponent a paralyzing shock through his or her body. It paralyzes the limb that has been hit for two posts and causes disrupition in the nerve system that will take away their ability to move on high speed. Walking is fine though.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Range: Short to Mid range
Description: This jutsu requires one handseal. This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (Once per topic)

Name: Suirō no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Element: Suiton
Description: This jutsu requires handseals. This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Cooldown of three posts.

Name: Tsūtenkyaku (Painful Sky Leg)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This technique is simply a falling axe kick. The user concentrates his incredible strength into her heel and strikes the enemy. The power of this attack is so great that it would cause immediate death to anyone who it hit by the attack directly. It was shown that when Tsunade strikes the ground it results in a gigantic crater that can even kill an opponent caught in its immediate strike zone. Target is knocked out cold when hit around the shoulder and upperbody area and it can break bones. The crates is sixteen feet wide.

Name: Kuchikara Kikoha (Mouth Energy Blast)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Raiton
Description: This technique requires handseals. User blasts a raiton beam from their mouth. It is a very swift technique and quite powerful with exploding and piercing properties. The beam has a width of 0.5 feet. It can penetrate through normal armor. Explosion damage and size is small. If it succesfully hit a target it will penetrate and surrounding skin will get second degree burns. It can pierce through steel, but it takes two blasts in the same spot to pierce through anything higher than steel. Speed: 95 mph. (Requires no handseals in Raiton no Yoroi mode.)

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Type: Bunshinjutsu
Range: -
Description: This jutsu requires handseals. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Name: Kazekiri no Jutsu (Wind Cutter Technique)
Element: Fuuton
Range: Mid to Long range
Description: This jutsu requires handseals. Kazekiri no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. To utilize this technique, the user will form the needed hand seal. A large slicing wind will then be created which is visible for a split second and can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large summons. It will move until it hits something. The technique is crescent shaped. The technique is 6 ft. long and 2 inches thick.

Name: Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion)
Description: The target, acting according to the principle of "attack to bring down the enemy," falls victim to a powerful explosion. If one can see through the body of the Shadow Clone, it is possible to evade the blast. However, by wrapping it up in trick after trick, the target will be guided into the technique for sure. The size of the explosion is considerably large, sixteen feet. (A single handseal is required to detonate the bunshin.)

Name: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release Armour)
Element: Raiton
Type: Nintaijutsu
Description: By wrapping his body in a layer of lightning chakra, the user can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. While using this technique, his reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash, making it difficult, even for the Sharingan to keep up with him. By combining this armour with a high speed movement technique, the user can even dodge Amaterasu at a split second, as shown in the anime as well against Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range. The armour also increases his defence, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori from Sasuke was barely able to pierce his chest. In addition, the armour also increases the user his strength. Negates jutsu up to B, A rank does 50% damage, S rank does 80% damage. Wind is negated up to C, B does 50%, A does 80% and S does 100% Lightning jutsu are completely negated. Wind jutsu are (Lasts 10 posts. Once per topic.)

Last edited by En on Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou
Male Posts : 632
Ryo : 65450

Character sheet
Chakra:
En (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue360/360En (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Taiyō-ken (Solar Flare)

Hibana Sentou (Spark Punch)

Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)

Suirō no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)

Tsūtenkyaku (Painful Sky Leg)

Kuchikara Kikoha (Mouth Energy Blast)

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)

Kazekiri no Jutsu (Wind Cutter Technique)

Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion)

Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release Armour)

Back to top Go down
Genin

En
En

Character sheet
Chakra:
En (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue100/100En (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:48 pm

I would like to buy Taiyō-ken (Solar Flare), Hibana Sentou (Spark Punch), Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) and Tsūtenkyaku (Painful Sky Leg).

3000 + 2500 + 3500 + 5000 = 14000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
En (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330En (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:23 pm

I feel as though some of the jutsu need damage clarifcation and such before the full approval. THough they are canon, they still need to be adjusted to fit the site and be consistent with the rest of the jutsu that are being approved. I dont mind the prices staying the same bc thety are all in range, but heres what I would like to see adjusted....

Solar Flare - When creating a blinding tech, Ive used Blind for the first post, 25% visibility for the second, and 50% for the third. I'd like that to be adjusted to this canon tech as well

Spark Punch - For paralysis, I usually give a dimension of the area or give the user a chance to pick a full limb of the body. Either a 7"x7" area or a single limb in chich it contacts would suffice for this being a D rank. Duration is fine.

Water Prison - Needs a duration and cooldown, along with what happens to the enemy while trapped for the entire duration

Painful Sky Leg - Even though the kick to the cranium could kill, give the damage factor if it were to it a non fatal part of the body.

Mouth Energy Blast - How deep can it penetrat? Bc people have so many special armors and such, I would need a ranking of armor it could penetrate. Maybe its level in rank or lower..

Wind Cutter - aw this used in the anime, and it damn near sliced halfway through a summoned Rhino's leg and couldnt even be seen. Gotta make it plausible to the site by making it visible atlest for a split second and giving it some damage control..maybe letting it last for more than one post would help its case...needs cooldown...

Exploding clone - How would the detonation initiate?? Needs damage control and cooldown..

Lightning Armor - Bc it is elemental, it has a weakness...wind. Up to what ranked jutsu can it withstand and what wind jutsu would hurt this tech's ability?
Back to top Go down
Genin

En
En

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Solar Flare: Edited

Spark Punch: Edited

Water Prison: Has no duration can be kept active as long as a hand is holding the water prison. Kisame used shadow clones to do this in the anime, the targets inside of them couldn't do much because they couldn't break the prison. I believe Neji broke his one with one of his techniques.

Painful Sky Leg: A lot of damage if it makes a sixteen feet wide crater on impact with the ground. Since the opponent is usually standing straight up the attack is towards the head or shoulders. It would kill a person on the head but knock them cold if hit on their shoulders or any body part.

Mouth Energy Blast: I guess you could come up with a good damage rate for this one right? It's a DBZ technique.

Wind Cutter: Split second visible sure but it wouldn't make any sense if it lasted longer than a post because it travels quite fast. Cooldown edited.

Bunshin Daibakuha: I thought Itachi did it without any handseals, just with his mind.

Lightning Armor: Regular jutsu up to B, A rank does 50% damage, S rank does 80% damage. Lightning jutsu are completely negated.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
En (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330En (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Water Prison - I guess Id have to ask how many posts could it take to drown who you trapped??

Sky Leg - Then just add the knocked out cold when hit around the shoulder and upperbody area. Its obvious to that it can break bones so add that in too

Energy Blast - I give it the comparison to Frieza's Death Beam. I say it can pierce through steel, but it takes two blasts in the same spot to pierce through anything higher than steel. The speed you have is horrible, you can bump it up to 95 mph

Wind Cutter - I saw the wind cutter create two slashes on the summon in the anime, meaning it created two from one casting of the jutsu so thats where I got that two post deal from, but lets go with single. So the initial visibility is fine to attack, but give it a size and shape to be described if someone caught it in their vision. I say itll probably have a crescent shape of some sort...

Exploding Clone - Itachi could do many things with his mind lol, we got to make it saite plausible though...

Lightning Armour - Is wind included with regular? They would probably weaken the armor a bit, especially one of S rank caliber
Back to top Go down
Genin

En
En

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Water Prison - 3?

Energy Blast - Edited

Wind Cutter - Edited shape. What about 40 feet?

Exploding Clone - A single handseal?

Lightning Armor - Forgot about wind, Wind is negated up to C, B does 50%, A does 80% and S does 100%
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Wind Cutter - a forty foot long technique? Or is that a typo?

The rest is ok, edit it in.
Back to top Go down
Genin

En
En

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:41 pm

is that too big?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:43 am

Forty feet is the height of a house lol. Make it a three ft long, one inch wide crescent. To keep it true to the summoning strength, for two posts worth of handseals, it can be 6 ft. long and 2 inches thick.
Back to top Go down
Genin

En
En

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:12 am

Done. I would like to buy Taiyō-ken (Solar Flare), Hibana Sentou (Spark Punch), Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) and Tsūtenkyaku (Painful Sky Leg).

3000 + 2500 + 3500 + 5000 = 14000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:24 am

Ryo deducted
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En (Technique Registration)   En (Technique Registration) Empty

Back to top Go down

En (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1