Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:48 am

I'm not concerned about rank. I just want to totally make sure that the ability is good. So having said that, with what I have, rank it and I will make my edits into the description so you can price.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone
Male Posts : 674
Ryo : -500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:52 am

S-rank. Earth jutsu of A-rank or up that would normally help to defend against it/escape from it will be effective.

After edits, it will be 11000 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:10 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Name: Dark Blade Summoning
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: -
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close
Description: Using a reflective handsign on the base of the blade of the sword, the user can phase their hand through their blade(as if the hand is entering an alternate dimension) and pull out an all black version of the sword from within the original. The user then uses a 'molding' of chakra within the blade to make this replica. This dark blade can absorb chakra from its enemy, depending on the amount of damage it creates either to the enemy or the close proximity in which it is swung. If the sword makes a clean slash to its enemy, it can absorb 30 points of chakra from them instantly. If the sword manages to be within 5 feet of the enemy in a close range battle, it absorbs 13 chakra points per post. This sword has a drawback however. For if it draws 10 points from its opponent, it also takes 5 from the user. Lasts 5 posts, twice per topic use.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am

No "reflective handseals". I believe we had this problem on saga. @_@ Some handseals actually require the use of two hands.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:51 am

It has been approved on my clan app here for my feather sword jutsu. And somehow it did slip approval on saga as well.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:57 am

Your reflection has no chakra, so you can't make handseals with a reflection unless you can somehow get one-handed seals approved.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 am

My clan specializes in charging chakra into an entire weapon when they hold it. The opposite hand does the seal. That make it plausible? I'm sure I can get it approved with a one handed seal. It will still require a one post charge so its not gonna really change anything in that department. It's just part of my specialty with swords that no one else has.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 am

Nowhere in your clan does it state the ability to charge the sword with chakra for use in handseals except in jutsu. However, those clan jutsu have already been approved by admins, so...

I don't see the one-post delay you mentioned. Does the blade cause bodily harm, or does it only drain the chakra? Can this jutsu be used with custom blades? What happens if the jutsu is interrupted with your hand stuck in the sword?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 am

All handseals mean one post charge do they not? I will be able to draw the blade right after in the next post. The only way itll be interrupted is if my hand is still doing the handseal against the blade. The blade itself doesn't do physical damage, it only absorbs chakra.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 am

Can the jutsu be used with custom blades? And if it used with custom blades, do the powers of the original blade also work with the dark blade?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 am

Yes, it can be made from my custom blades, but it serves no purpose on which one I use bc the black sword only absorbs chakra. Nothing more. It does however, look like whatever sword I use during the process.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:18 am

All right then. A-rank. 9500 ryo, because it basically gives you an extra custom weapon with an ability, and that just looks like whatever sword you've pulled it out of.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 am

Sage Mode Registration

Not sure of the template, so Virtue told me to use his...

Sage mode: Dragon
In this Sage mode, the user's hair will turn blue and grow out, a ponytail hanging behind his back. The user's right arm is completely formed of dragon scales that also cover their right pectoral muscle. The left leg also becomes covered in dragon scales up to their hip bone. The eyes turn into that of a dragon's, neon green with a vertical slit pupil from top to bottom. The user also grows out two fangs from their mouth where their canines are, giving those two teeth, somewhat of a dragonlike appearance. Lastly, in an odd occurance, the user's clothing inverts colors after this transformation as well. Once the user has reached this state, it shows a perfect Sage Mode Transformation.

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 BoF2_ryu2

(Maximum of 3 post charge. Per 1 post charge = 2 posts in Sage mode.)

Advantages:
The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, and durability dramatically increase, to the point where they could fall face first into a bed of spikes and receive no injury whatsoever.

The user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu become more powerful.

The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, and increasing the reach of their attacks.

The user gains the ability to sense chakra around them.

Disadvantages:

In order to gather enough natural energy to initiate the transformation into Sage Mode, the user must remain perfectly still. Because of that, the user can be an easy target for an opponent.

Because the user needs to move during combat, the Sage chakra cannot be replenished, which means the user can't stay within this state for extended periods of time.

The second and third weaknesses mentioned above can be bypassed through the Sage Art: Amphibian Technique, where one Sage gathers chakra for another.

After Sage Mode has ended, the user appears to experience exhaustion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sage Mode
Element: N/A
Type: Senjutsu
Range: N/A
Description: Sage Mode is the result of using natural energy along with a ninja's normal chakra in perfect balance to drastically empower a ninja's abilities. Senjutsu (仙術, Sage Techniques) refers to a specialized field of jutsu that allows the user to sense and then gather the natural energy around a person. Senjutsu practitioners can then learn to draw the energy of nature inside of them blending it with their own chakra (created from spiritual and physical energy within the shinobi), adding a new dimension of power to the sage's chakra, resulting in the creation of "senjutsu chakra" (仙術チャクラ, senjutsu chakura). This chakra cannot be seen by anyone other than those who have been trained in senjutsu. This new chakra enables the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which can then drastically increase the strength of all ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. A person who is able to use senjutsu is called a sage (仙人, sennin). It would seem that it stems from the toads of Mount Myōboku, as only Shima, Fukasaku, Jiraiya and Naruto have been seen using it. Gamakichi and Gamabunta also seem to be familiar with it. A prerequisite to being able to use Senjutsu is that the user must have a great reservoir of chakra themselves in order to manipulate the natural energy.

Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue
Male Posts : 450
Ryo : 68700

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Since this is exactly like my Sage mode, with both the same disadvantages and advantages, seeing no overpowered things, it's approved.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Zodiac Release: Astrological Conquest - Using the understanding of astrology and the alignment of the stars, the user can use this jutsu to perform multiple body flicker type techniques, able to transport anywhere within the circle's range for 5 posts. If one ninja uses it, the jutsu only has a radius of 80 yards. However, if used in conjunction with other user, the range is stretched in accordance to the position of the team. The team MUST be within 80 yards of one another to stretch the range. Handsigns are required to activate, and can only be used twice per topic. 10 post cooldown. One transportation per post.

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 L_01ff3910cad74ee0ad5b25ef3f7f57c6

This jutsu was priced on Saga at 40,000 ryo.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou
Male Posts : 632
Ryo : 65450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue360/360Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Am purchasing Astrological Conquest.

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Purchasing Dark Blade Summoning

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 am

Purchasing Snakes Mouth
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 am

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:42 pm

(My free time skip jutsu. It was approved and priced on Saga, so it should be ok)

Name: Zodiac Release: Rings of Saturn, Chakra Explosive Wave (Planetary)
Element: -
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close to Long
Description: Using the planetary release, the capricorn is able to cast an orb of dense chakra, about 10 inches thick, using it as a primary defense mechanism against the enemy or their oncoming attack. Upon releasing the orb of chakra, the jutsu doesnt end. Three rings of chakra are then blasted back out from the orb, in the direction of the user's choosing and sent back towards the enemy. The ring blasts can stretch as far as 20 yards in radius and can put a hurting on the enemy if they are careless. If they are hit by the rings, the chakra has enough force to burn the user in the second degree, hyperextend joints, and bruise bones. Lasts 2 posts. Cooldown 7 posts. No Handseals.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Rasengan is an A-rank technique, and it is simply molding chakra to fit in the hand and make it swirl into a perfect ball. Since just that takes a massive amount of control, I don't think a chakra dome 10 inches thick around the user and potentially an ally. And then to make the dome explode outwards in far-reaching rings would take much more control. I'm gonna have to say no to this technique on the grounds that it would take a huge amount of chakra control.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Who said anything about another ally? It only protects the user...it isn't a swirling type of energy. It is an exploding release of chakra from the body. It's effects aren't great. It doesn't cause fatal damage...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 pm

No, it is not a swirling type of chakra, but creating a small ball of pure chakra is apparently extremely difficult, and even making chakra visible is incredibly skillful. I'll let you have it if you add a little larger cooldown and decrease how long the chakra shield stays up.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next