Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Empty
PostSubject: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Name: Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu (Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu)
Element: Water
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Short to Long
Description: This technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. If damage is dealt directly, the dragon has the same force as a spear thrown with enough force to pierce through iron. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the ninja's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is any water. The amount of water used depends on the skill of the ninja using it. The basic, standard size is 30 ft. It can maximize 100 ft if the user is around enough water. The larger the dragon, the harder it is to dodge. Handseals. Cooldown of 4 posts.

Special Jounin if their primary element is water, can create the dragon without any water around only ONCE. Jounin and up for everyone else still, only ONCE.

If a ninja were to maximize the size of the dragon, here is what is required per rank. An ocean for chuunin. A lake for Special Jounin w/o water as primary. A River for jounin and s. Jounin with primary element being water. Can create at maximum size only ONCE without any water around. The next attempt needs a river.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue260/260Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 am

Alright I trust you enough with this but for the sake of future arguments others may pose I need some of the vagueness filled in.

-what is the maximum size of the dragon with plenty of water around?
-what rank will the skills of a ninja be high enough to not require water?
-If a ninja needs to use a physical body of water then what is the size of that body for maximum size to be obtained? eg. lake, ocean, bath tub
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:08 am

The Dragon can maximize into the size of the one on the anime. However, I'm not sure what that size would be. Don't want to oversize it. Help with your own opinion of the size.

-Special Jounin if their primary element is water. Jounin for everyone else.

-An ocean for chuunin. A lake for Special Jounin w/o water as primary. A River for jounin and s. Jounin with primary element being water. Can create at maximum size only ONCE without any water around. The next attempt needs a river.

-I will go ahead and add a Cooldown of 4 posts.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue260/260Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 am

Lets see, in my opinion I would say the dragon would be rank based for size as well ranging from 30-100 feet give or take a few dozen feet. You can set up a system as you like.

Add in the rest
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 am

Edited completely.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 am

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Approveda

I price this technique at: 6000 ryo

---------------------------------------------------------------------

5000 - Base B-rank Jutsu
1000 - Single Element
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:15 pm

I accept and deducted my ryo.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Name: Final Dragon Strike
Element: Lightning
Range: Close to Long
Description: After charging lightning into ones sword, the user slashes and releases an electrically charged dragon head made of lightning towards the opponent. The lightning Dragon flashes towards the opponent only a split second after, making this attack extremely hard to dodge and point blank range,, nearly impossible. The contact leaves the skin as black as ink from the effects. The dragon can be charged in three sizes with three different results. No Handseals.

B Rank: Half Human Size - Dragon can slam into opponent, able to knock an opponent back with the force of three football hits combined. Leaves electrically charged first degree burns across the enemy if they arent able to dodge. This stage only, can be released by charging into the arm and slashing arm like a sword. 1 post charge. 2 post cooldown.

A Rank: Human Size - Dragon slams into opponent, able to knock an opponent b ack with the force of a car at 45 mph, and tears through the enemy. Leaves electrically charged second degree burns and paralysis over the lower body. 2 post charge. 5 post cooldown.

S Rank: Double Human Size - Dragon slams into opponent, able to knock them back with the force of a freight train at 60 mph, and tears through the enemy. Leaves electrically charged third degree burns and the opponent paralyzed for one post, if it doesnt kill them all together from the massive shock. 3 post charge. Twice per battle at this level.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone
Male Posts : 674
Ryo : -500

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:16 pm

I don't see anything wrong with it...

11,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Name: Genjutsu Release (幻術解, Genjutsu Kai)
Element: -
Range: -
Description: The ability to break from a genjutsu. The user must stop the flow of chakra in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra. This can also be done by an unaffected ninja by applying a sudden surge of chakra into the affected person. 2 Post Cooldown

When the user breaks out of a genjutsu, the amount of chakra used will match the rank of which the genjutsu is. The chakra cost for breaking out of a genjutsu looks like this....

E Rank Genjutsu - 5 Chakra
D Rank Genjutsu - 10 Chakra
C Rank Genjutsu - 20 Chakra
B Rank Genjutsu - 30 Chakra
A Rank Genjutsu - 40 Chakra
S Rank Genjutsu - 50 Chakra

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:22 pm

The new Genjutsu Kai rules are up. Because Genjutsu isn't one of your specialties, but you have a genjutsu-detecting ability in your clan, you can buy up to S-rank Kai, though it will cost you more.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Is everything else as far as the description fit for approval? Does it need a cooldown and a limit?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Well, I would normally make you buy E-A first, before you can buy S, but I suppose that would make it nearly impossible to buy them all.

A cooldown of two posts, but no real need for a limit to the number of times you can use Kai, except for your own amount of chakra. Kai is pretty much only defensive, and an S-rank genjutsu would have the limits for the number of times one could use it.

You should add, however, that Genjutsu Kai uses the same amount of chakra to get rid of the genjutsu as it took to create the genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Ok. When I get home I will edit all this in. However, I will now post up quickly the chakra pool, then move it later.

When the user breaks out of a genjutsu, the amount of chakra used will match the rank of which the genjutsu is. The chakra cost for breaking out of a genjutsu looks like this....

E Rank Genjutsu - 5 Chakra
D Rank Genjutsu - 10 Chakra
C Rank Genjutsu - 20 Chakra
B Rank Genjutsu - 30 Chakra
A Rank Genjutsu - 40 Chakra
S Rank Genjutsu - 50 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Sorry for the double post, but as mentioned in above topic, Im home and I edited in the details.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Very well. This will cost 11,000 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:43 am

Purchased both Final Dragon Strike and Genjutsu Kai. Ryo deducted.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:12 am

Name: Water Release: Snake's Mouth
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Water
Range: Close to Medium
Description: Handseals Required. This technique allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping maw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a rapid flowing river that carries the enemy away. Virtually Inescapable. The only way one could escape is to use the same ranked tech of waters weakness. Which is an Earth Release of A rank or higher. 6 Post Cooldown.

The size of the snake itself is 60 ft. long and 5 ft. wide. It can maw/ crush down on the enemy with the same force as 200 lbs. dropped from a three story building. It wraps and squeezes with twice the force of a real anaconda snake.The river flows as fast as the highest level of water rapids.

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:21 am

Snake's Mouth sounds A-rank, simply because it can follow, crush, eat, and wash away an opponent. Can the opponent walk on top of the snake with the water walking jutsu? Can it be led back to the user, or is it too smart/controlled by the user, and therefore does not need to follow the opponent? Can it be out-run by an opponent that's fast enough (say, up to such-and-such gate speed)? And exactly how fast can it go?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:37 am

If its gonna be A rank, then it is released and is smart enough to act on its own. If it is out run for the duration, it simply explodes into a watery mess that is simply splashing water. The rapids would be too fast to run on and because it basically puts too much pressure in the first place bc the Target would be under the water after swallowed. The snake itself can travel as fast as an acaconda in water, even if its on land. I don't know the max speed in mph.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 am

If the snake is smart enough to act on its own, it would be more like a summon than a jutsu, and it would have some kind of personality. That's enough information, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:17 am

Well then I already have dragon summons. So that would be a no for this. Let's dumb it back down....

It spirals around its opponent after activated and begins to close in and crush the opponent with the force as mentioned above...maybe the only way one could escape is to use the same ranked tech of waters weakness. Which is...lightning?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:27 am

No, Earth is strong against water. Fire melts metal (or wind, in Naruto), wind cuts down trees (lightning, in Naruto), lightning strikes earth, earth soaks up water, water quenches fire. So, shall it be B-ranked, and a B-ranked Earth jutsu is the best defense against the jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:32 am

Really its the only defense. If one doesn't use earth jutsu to block, the jutsu is almost impossible to get out of.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:40 am

Then it would be A-rank in terms of low chances of escape and low chance of survival. I'd say it's on the verge of S-rank because it can create such a large snake, that it could take out an entire group of ninja...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next