Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue260/260Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 pm

I believe he said it repels B rank and lower fire and nothing else, if the effects are for people inside the dome then how will it do that if they are thrown a mile away?

This jutsu does NOT make him god, all it does is physical enhancement like a taijutsu only it cost a shit ton of extra chakra to perform as well as being limited to a (granted large) specific area.

One has TWO ways to escape this which is twice the amount most jutsu have after someone has fought tooth and nail with a member so be grateful that we got those.

Please stop trying to make him pay for two S ranks and then dub it down to the level of a low level A or high level B

This IS my field and that is what I have to say about it
Back to top Go down
Genin

Genesis Garisha
Genesis Garisha
Male Posts : 447
Ryo : 8150

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue180/180Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm

1. It blocks many things B rank and lower.

Quote :
The initial expansion of the jutsu acts as a barrier, and can repel many attacks of B rank and lower, including fire

Not just fire.

2. If the person is always thrown out of the dome, well one, as I said it has a very high chance of being lethal in and of itself, and if they're thrown out at all times and can't get back in then this jutsu is rendered pointless. But regardless of that "downside" it's still to OP.

3. As you said, limited to a large area. This large area is over 8000 feet long and wide.

4. I'd like to see the two ways to escape it. It's large enough to cover an area that can surround entire villages. Can be "escaped" with an S rank wind tech, or "escaped" with a S rank Fire tech. Both of those escapes are basically a given. In fact, a general escape is propelling yourself through the barrier at speeds exceeding 250 mph. Now, if IC someone tried to move that fast, they could very well break every bone in their body. As well, the barrier of wind itself would send them spiralling around at 250 mph while they travel through it at speeds exceeding that. Meaning that escape would most likely cause death.

Another escape could be considered going OVER the winds, but that wouldn't work. Because even though the dome is 1 mile hiigh [5280 feet], the wind pressure from it goes up over 8000 miles high [42 235 720 Feet]

5. Even WITH the reductions I put as being fair, IMO, it's still a SS rank tech.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue260/260Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 pm

regardless, if all it does is throw and kill them every time then what goes on inside is pointless and has no meaning so no reason to get mad over it.

its a S rank tech, it will be big cause this is NOT a little D rank funnel

clearly listed if you read is the fire escape you dont seem to like as well as a way to counteract the entire damn thing with another S rank wind jutsu, giving it weakness to 40% of the jutsu types out there.

and guess what his rank is? yea thats right, SS
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Gen, I want you to not think of it as a dome, but an upside down dome. top axis of a traditional dome, is the bottom. Think of how the race cars go around the track. the winds would expand outward and up. Its a Bowl, not a dome. Also, since the enemy would need 70 chakra to negate it, Ill allow myself 70 chakra to cast it as a fair way to keep it also. Even through the rotation of the winds are 250 mph, Im not saying Im moving at that speed. bc we are in a bowl which is open.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Genesis Garisha
Genesis Garisha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue180/180Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 pm

I didn't realise that S rank techs were allowed to be 5280 x 42 200 000 feet. I'll keep that in mind the next time I make a technique.

Also, the part where what goes on inside is pointless: It's irrelevant if they die or not when looking at the technique and approving it. The fact that they die alone is a bit to strong given the rest of the technique. Also, there are ways to survive the very first part of the technique, I never said there weren't. And that doesn't make the technique any less OP. However, looking at it, someone requires at least an A rank technique, just to survive the initial part of the technique. From there, they have to deal with someone who can move 3x as fast, and react 3x as fast, whose wind jutsu are 2x as strong, and who can freely enchant their own weapons to slice you neatly in two. Oh, and you have to live through that for 15 posts. Unless, of course, you manage to use an S rank fire jutsu AND a C rank jutsu.

So, 1 A rank [minimum] to live, 40 chakra. 1 S rank fire to diminish effects, 50 Chakra. 1 C rank jutsu to end effects, but leave a massive flaming dome, 20 Chakra. Total, assuming you manage to get any of those off in time and live long enough: 110 Chakra. Oh, and now you're stuck in a dome with 110 less chakra for anywhere up to 10 more posts.

Also, Dom uses this jutsu in 1 Turn. Opponent, even if S ranked, requires at minimum 4 posts worth of handseals or charging, just to survive the initial point, and then get rid of the bonus effects on their opponent. On top of that, their opponent uses 50 chakra [as you want it to cost, seemingly], they use 110, and their faced with a minimum of 11 posts of fighting. Assuming, again, the person who is targetted with this is s ranked, it uses up more than 35% of their chakra. It costs Dom 1/6th.

Above that, it's assuming the S ranked person facing Dom has the ability to run from him when he's moving 3 times as fast, and manage two posts of handseals just to diminish the effect of their opponent's jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue330/330Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Gen, look up the dimensions for Bristol Motor Speedway. Its that size. It doesnt go a mile in the air. It goes as high as bristol motor speedway. the mile is how round it is. Your misunderstanding the shape bro.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Genesis Garisha
Genesis Garisha

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

...So, as I said, it extends 42 million feet into the air. Actually, even higher than that then?

All my points remain...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:16 pm

The winds that affect the actual opponent however, go no further than the top of Bristol Motor Speedway. Though the winds can 'open the sky' that doesnt mean that those winds will be a part of the 'playground area' so to speak. If you really think Im going to fight someone all the way into the sky like that, then yeah, that wont happen. Never intended it to. However, due to the myth described in RL, this jutsu does do that. Your looking way too deep into the effects. Further than I am by a long shot. Bristol is the playground and it stops there for the enemy and the user. However the oart of opening the sky can still happen.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Genesis Garisha
Genesis Garisha

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 am

Then it shouldn't open the sky, at all. Because there's no reason for the winds to effect the clouds, thousands of miles above it.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 am

There is a reason it does it......it is the first NASCAR paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Genesis Garisha
Genesis Garisha

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:21 am

So, it's caused because there's a myth in real life stating that the whirlwind caused by the cars splits the clouds open? That needs to be removed, because there's literally 0 plausibility behind that, even in Naruto. Yes, I know the effect doesn't do anything, but it has absolutely no reason to be there, and makes no sense that it is.

So, when something is explained that it's just a myth, then it needs to be removed because it makes absolutely no sense [even in Naruto] for something 1 mile high to cause something that has absolutely nothing to do with the technique other then the part that you based it on NASCAR. A lot like someone making a jutsu based on Canada, and having it be a slosh of maple syrup that drowns someone, and a beaver is surfing on the syrup. Or, it's actually caused by wind force. In which case, it needs to be removed becasue that's 40+ million feet of wind force going upwards.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 am

That argument makes no sense, bc then every custom idea in RL, that has nothing to do with Naruto would be null and void, and doesn't belong in Naruto either. Including clans based off of mythology and legends, along with any attempted anime crossover into jutsu. So you can't use that excuse in this. I took a myth in that, and made it plausible. Just bc the jutsu itslef doesn't touch the clouds, doesn't mean it doesn't affect them due to the jutsu...I do believe there are jutsu that when cast in Naruto, that effect the weather, even though they don't touch the clouds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:47 am

(Here it is once more, with the details that Shy suggested I make to approve it.)

Name: Wind Release: Whirlwind Rising
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Entire Battlefield
Description: Using the mastery of wind, upon release of this jutsu, spiraling winds erupt around the entire battlefield. The winds spiral and expand outward, creating a bowl shaped wind spiral ring, that gives the user full ability of the winds within the bowl. The jutsu will spread to its full size of one half of a mile, in the matter of one post in addition to rising up a full mile into the air. The ones within the whirlwind will not be able to stand still on the winds, but can 'skate' around the whirlwind as it rotates, being in constant motion.

Ability Section 1: The initial expansion of the jutsu acts as a barrier, and can repel many attacks of B rank and lower, including fire, this is due to how quickly the wind is expanding and would temporarily create pockets of no air that would extinguish the flames. The gusts making up the bowl, at 250 mph, are powerful enough to take an opponent off of their feet, and become trapped within the rotation without the ability to break through the barrier of wind and get free. The winds are powerful enough to remove the clouds from the skies above, leaving open sky during the use.

Ability Section 2: The user becomes faster in terms of overall speed during the duration of this jutsu, due to the ability to be able to use the Eagle Eye Compass to study the air flow, and maximize the currents within the whirlwind by establishing which currents are at their peak in speed/max potential (clean air), and which currents are about to fade out (Dirty air). The user doesnt consume more energy, merely uses the wind as its way to increase potential.

The enemy, regardless of skill, has major trouble keeping balance, and is slowed in speed drastically compared to the user, due to not being able to distinguish the difference in the whirlwinds power, and thus, cannot maximize its effects. The enemy will consume energy, due to the inability to keep up, reducing stamina and potentially tiring out.

The user also with the help of the Eagle Eye Compass can, when close enough, disrupt the winds around the enemy, 'dirtying' the air further, and in effect, further trumping the speed of the enemy overall compared to the user.

Ability Section 3: Wind jutsu by the user, become 2x more powerful as well, by once again, using the Eagle Eye Compass to distinquish the difference in the currents within the whirlwind, and use that to increase the overall potential of their wind jutsu. The wind force is so powerful that it can destroy places that aren't equipped to handle powerful winds of this nature, including poorly built homes and old trees.

Drawbacks: The only way to escape is by another S Rank Wind Jutsu with enough recoil to fire the enemy out of the rotation. However newer structures and built-into-the-ground places like caves and mountains are completely unaffected. If an enemy casts a S rank level Katon jutsu at the walls of the dome then the wind catches the heat and slows entire thing down to only 100 mph. If after the use of an S rank fire technique a user casts a minimum level C rank fire jutsu then the entire thing catches ablaze and all the effects bestowed on those inside become nullified instantly. The dome remains as a spinning inferno however for the next three rounds before it burns out and the wind returns to a calm and almost perfectly still state. Handseals required, lasts for 15 posts, and can only be used once per topic.

This is based off of an old myth in NASCAR. It is said that when bad weather is in the area, and rain threatens to cancel a race, if the cars can start the race before the inclement weather, the whirlwhind effect of the cars going around the track, opens the skies and leaves an oval void in the clouds to keep the race resuming. If you have ever attended a race, there is truly a whirlwind effect around the track after the cars go by. However, the myth of opening the skies, is just that....a myth.

The second concept of the jutsu, where the user is faster, and the enemy is slower, is based off of the NASCAR concept of clean air vs. dirty air. A car with clean air, which is the leader of the race, has nothing but open space in front of them. Without anything to stir up the air in front of them, the air is considered 'clean' and the car is able to take maximum advantage of the open space, and the carborator is able to take in all of that air giving it much more horse power than a car with 'dirty' air.

The concept of dirty air in NASCAR, is considered the air coming off of a car or multiple cars in front of another. The air coming off the cars in front, are considered unstable, and can mess up the balance of the pursuing car, either causing the car to get 'loose' which would cause the car to wiggle and potentially spin out, or get 'tight' which would mean the car wouldn't turn as well, and take it towards and potentially into the outside wall. Whether the car gets loose or tight, these effects shave off horsepower and up to double digit mph, depending on how bad the loose or tight condition gets in the dirty air.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Approved

Alright then, for this version Ill price 55k.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:33 pm

I would like to purchase Wind Release: Whirlwind Rising

-Prepares to watch his ryo disappear....-
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 pm

BAM!! RYO DECUCTED
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Name: Zodiac Release: Diving into the Nile, Reversal of Fortune (Astrological)
Element: -
Range: -
Description: Using the zodiac release, the user covers their body in chakra. They spin like a tornado, thrusting towards their opponent. The spiraling effect of the spin creates a reverse twister of chakra. However, the reverse twister isn't an attack. It has the ability to throw an opponents jutsu back at them. It compares to a backlash wave from the anime Inuyasha, except with chakra as it's property. It can throw back any jutsu, returning it with the same destructive power as it was sent. It can be used 4 times in a battle and has a 5 post cooldown. Handseals required.

8,000 ryo.

Cardinal

Cardinal zodiacs represent the change of temperate zone season when the sun makes its passage into them. It is said when the sun enters the specific zodiac's constellation. The Sun's Passage changes the seasons like so:

Aries -begins the spring in the northern hemisphere, and the autumn in the southern hemisphere

Libra - begins the summer in the northern hemisphere, and the winter in the southern hemisphere.

Cancer - begins the autumn in the northern hemisphere, and the spring in the southern hemisphere.

Capricorn - begins the winter in the northern hemisphere, and the summer in the southern hemisphere.

These signs are considered forceful and dynamic, initiating action and providing leadership. These signs tend to direct their energy outwards.

CARDINAL ZODIAC SIGN JUTSU

Name: Zodiac Release: Cardinal Sin
Range: Long
Description: Upon activation, this jutsu allows the user to change the temperate zone of the area around them. The justu is activated upon handseals and the blood activation of their zodiac tattoo which lies upon their forearm. The seasonal change can be used to create a battlefield more suitable to the user or to lower the effects of the elemental jutsu of the opponent. Handseals.

Ex:
Climate change into winter, fire jutsu less effective, water more effective. Earth less effective(Think of the dead plants).
Climate change into summer, fire jutsu more effective, water less effective.
Climate change into autumn, Lightning more effective, wind less effective.
Climate change into spring, wind more effective, lightning less effective. Earth more effective(Blooming season).

All elemental jutsu powers increased, recieve a one rank boost. All element jutsu decreased, recieve a one rank decrease.

10,000 ryo.

Name: Zodiac Release: Synastry
Range: -
Description: This jutsu requires atleast two members. Upon activation, the jutsu allows the caster to 'sacrifice' their chakra during battle for another. This allows for chakra of the caster, to be used to execute a fellow ninja's attack, regardless of their postion on the battlefield. One user can transfer their chakra to the other, while the other is attempting to cast a jutsu.

Ex: Tappaja uses his turn to cast a series of hand seals while Dominic is attempting to cast a jutsu. Dominic would be able to use the jutsu while Tappaja's chakra is used for the casting, like he is the one still using the jutsu but he is channeling it through Dominic.

Since Synastry is the compatability aspect of astrology, the harmony of the jutsu in conjunction with your ally's casting jutsu must be timed perfectly. The caster will use the 40 chakra to cast the jutsu. This 40 chakra is what helps power up the fellow ninja's jutsu, while their chakra pool remains safe.

The jutsu lasts for 20 posts, and during these 20 posts, the caster, along with any ANBU teammate that knows this jutsu, can freely sacrifice their chakra for the other. The casters must atleast hold a set of handseals for the SAME amount of charge time that they wish to sacrifice for their comrade, in order to give the chakra to execute the jutsu.

All in all, this jutsu is extremely difficult to master, and requires TOTAL teamwork.

Can only be used once per topic.

10,000 ryo.

Name: Zodiac Release: Cosmic Energy Strike
Range: Close
Description: Using the celestial map in conjunction with the stars, a user or users can create a pure cosmic energy slash that has the power to obliterate an opponent, dropping them to the ground in one deadly blow if landed correctly. If the cosmic energy is powered into arms or legs as taijutsu, it can burst organs and shatter bones to pieces. If the cosmic energy is charged into a sword, it can cleanly cut through triple reinforced steel up to 8" thick. The jutsu requires a second tattooed release on the forearm, making the user(s) trailing energy red. Even the trailing energy can cut through the enemy, with the ability to severe limbs, and slice open up to 6" of the chest area. The trailing energy can trail up to ten feet behind the user. It takes a heavy toll on the body, leaving them to potentially exhaust themselves if used for multiple posts. The user becomes extremely fast, but body becomes weaker with each passing second. Lasts for four posts, Once per topic. Handseals.

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 047

30,000 ryo.

PLEASE DEDUCT RYO FOR THESE TECHNIQUES!!!!!! 58,000 ryo total!!!
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Eff it, Ryo Deducted. I couldn't wait.

64,700 - 58,000 = 6,700 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:37 am

Name: Ultimate Flash Mode
Canon/Custom: Canon (From Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuuden)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Description: Upon a one post charge of chakra throughout the body, followed by a single handseal, the user explodes with a neon color of their aura. The hair also glows a bright neon color while in this mode, signifying perfect mastery of this jutsu. While in this mode, the user stimulates the body with chakra to deliver a 400% increase in their overall speed, reaction time, and reflexes.(As shown in the video game.) The only jutsu comparable are the Eight Gates, which can eventually surpass this, and the Raiton Armor, which is slightly below this. The downside to this is, exhaustion sets in immediately following the use, if used for the full term of the duration. All other enhancements from other Ninjutsu negate while this mode is active and tunnel vision, along with half of the normal hearing set in.(Meaning no complex math) The user, while in this mode, can only perform one single ninjutsu. This jutsu lasts for 7 posts, but with an extra 10 chakra per round, can last up to 10, which would total 70 chakra, either at the beginning, or per round after the seven post original. Can be used twice per topic, 10 post cooldown.

Spoiler:

(I have decided to replace my Eight Gates with my own version of this type of jutsu, and would like to allow someone else from another village other than Shippuugakure to have a chance at it. After this is approved, I will handle the removal of Eight Gates from my Tech list)

Last edited by Dominic Edrick on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:22 am

No other enhancements can work while this is active.
Knock it down to 400%
Tunnel vision
Half hearing
Only one ninjutsu during the duration
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:33 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 am

Approved

28,000 ryo

-------------------------

Gates Removed from Dominic Edrick
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Buying Ultimate Flash Mode - Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:16 am

Name: Ranton: Reizā Sākasu (Storm Release: Laser Circus)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Storm
Range: 50 Feet
Description: Hand Seals; This technique creates several beams and shoots them at the enemy. First a halo of bright energy spreads around the user's hands as this technique is activated, then the technique encircles the user's hand and from that the beams are shot out towards the enemy. The user is able to alter the beams direction after being shot, making it possible to strike multiple enemies with pinpoint accuracy, even bypassing hostages held in close proximity, the area where the beams can be controlled is within fifty feet of the user and can only attack in front of them never behind. A maximum of seven beams can be created when this technique is used however the user can make it less if they choose to do so. The beams are powerful storm chakra so they tear through steel with ease and dent harder materials as they strike. Can only be used three times per topic, 6 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue480/480Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:26 am

1)
Code:
When the beams are being separated, are they separated one by one or all at once

2)
Code:
When the Halo encircles your hand is the beam shot out instantly afterwards or can u maintain the beam and fire at you leisure

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)   Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic Edrick (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next