Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Left_bar_bleue810/810Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty
PostSubject: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Isais was in his office all day today. As usual, Isais was pushing bills and contracts about the shinobi force. It wasnt long before he stumbled upon the mentorship enforcement bill stating that it is mandatory that genins of this village are provided with a mentor and a training area to hone their skills before the chuunin exams. Isais then approved this bill and began forming squads. Each squad had a different note sent to their senseis.

Note From The Fubukikage:

Hello Shigeru,
We are excited to inform you that you have been appointed two new students. There names are Hintaru and Anka. Anka seems like a very bright girl, her grades arent too bad and she has no bad record as far as I can tell. Hintaru judgind by his photos might be the mischievous type so dont turn your back on him. I really want to encourage you to meet with these genins today as it is now a requirement for genin to have senseis unless deemed a special case. Consider these students your disciples, meaning you are now going to be held accountable for their growth. Please dont let us down as these children will be the future of this village. I have also taken the liberty to make your designated training grounds the underground ice cavern. Have fun and make sure to meet them today

P.S. Dont you be teaching them disrespect.

Isias would finish writting the letter then have his messenger send it to Shigeru

Back to top Go down
Genin

Anka
Anka
Ryo : 23006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Left_bar_bleue112/112Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty_bar_bleue  (112/112)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:29 am

Anka Hebi Hachūrui  the newest genin that gradated from the Hidden Glacier Ninja Academy with decent grades, she could have done better if she didn't flirt with boys and girls in her class! Anyway, Anka Hebu Hachurui just made her way out of the kage's office with an approval mission at hand! Finally she could get some ryo in her pocket, she truly hate being poor and penniless it was so unattractive to her. And the mission was simple all she has to do is deliver some flowers to some dopey  lovebirds or how Anka, prefers to said it, Love snakes (Get it, Two snakes form a shape of heart which stands for love. Its cute in a Hachurui type of way!). But before she could actually start her mission a letter flew into her face, Anka shook her head as she took the letter off her face and read it.

Fubukikage wrote:
Note From The Fubukikage:

Hello Shigeru,
We are excited to inform you that you have been appointed two new students. There names are Hintaru and Anka. Anka seems like a very bright girl, her grades arent too bad and she has no bad record as far as I can tell. Hintaru judgind by his photos might be the mischievous type so dont turn your back on him. I really want to encourage you to meet with these genins today as it is now a requirement for genin to have senseis unless deemed a special case. Consider these students your disciples, meaning you are now going to be held accountable for their growth. Please dont let us down as these children will be the future of this village. I have also taken the liberty to make your designated training grounds the underground ice cavern. Have fun and make sure to meet them today

P.S. Dont you be teaching them disrespect.

Oh yes, Anka lick her lips as she remember the new law the Kage has passed which made it a requirement for all genins to be in squad, she guess that it for the chuunin exams there would be held somewhere in the distant future . We Anka was the social one, so the new law wasn't too bad for her, so far it seem like she was the only female in her squad, which didn't brother her in the least and Anka guess she was paired with a pair of trouble makers. Trouble makers tend to be s-s-s-sexy, in the tall, dark and handsome type of way if they were male. "I do hope I get pair with s-s-s-some attractive people.  My eyes can't s-s-s stand looking at ugliness, it painful. And if they are ulgy I hope they were a bag or mask over their face. Praise my Goddess and Mistress Anko if they don't. Ku Ku Ku" Anka laughed in a snake like way that may remind people of legendary snake man known as the orochimaru. It was a bit creepy to be honest if anyone was listening to her.

Cold winds blew, even here in the caverns, the temperature was freezing or maybe it below freezing, heck the temperature could be perfectly fine but as Anka enter the underground ice caverns, she didn't show any signs of discomfort, when you been living here for your whole life, you get use to the frigid temperatures. But Anka took it to the extreme all you had to do was loo at her choice of clothing. She wasn't even wearing pants for Christ sake,  sake. If anything Anka didn't even look like a ninja. She look more like a tourist at the beach. She was wearing a two piece black bathing suit, that left little to the imagination and beyond that she was wearing a white un button dress shirt and a white hat  to match. At least she had her Hidden glacier forehead protector hanging around her neck like a necklace of some sort. Anka noticed that she was the first one here, she was even her before her sensei! But Anka didn't brought anything to keep herself entrained until her team arrives. With a hiss, Anka just leaned on the nearest wall and waited for the rest of her team to show.

Word Count: 706
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Shigeru
Shigeru
Male Posts : 29
Ryo : 126005

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Left_bar_bleue250/250Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:41 am

Shigeru sighed before taking one last look at the letter given to him by the Fubukikage. He wasn't entirely psyched about having to babysit genin for most of his day. Especially for little to no pay, whatsoever. It made it tough to enjoy this job, but it was his duty as a jounin to care for the little tykes so they can go out on the world on their own one day. It was sort of noble in a way, but still seemed like a lot of trouble. Well, there was no getting out of it now. He'd just have to put up with them for now. Oh yea, and teach them not to disrespect others. From what he'd seen, Isais was quite thin-skinned. Shigeru hardly believed he had to treat the man as a god. Perhaps he was partly to blame. He wouldn't admit it to his face, though. He wouldn't have cared if the genin under his care were the same way. What if they thought the same way as him? Perhaps this would make this a little bit more enjoyable.

So this was a three-man team. He wasn't told too much about their personalities, just the basics, but that's why they were having this meeting. He would have preferred a place indoors, but if he was to argue with the kage, he'd just be called disrespectful, yet again, and scolded, again. He would just have to suck it up and make sure to cover up. He never did get use to the cold like all the others. Maybe he was just weak like that. He also wondered what he could even teach these two. He wasn't very skilled outside of kenjutsu and a little bit of taijutsu. He could still train them physically, anyways. He felt a slight chill right at the entrance to the cave. Some sort of light breeze. He found it uncomfortable. It didn't take him long before he spotted the young girl, all alone, wearing nearly nothing. "I guess this means that I'm late." he said, staring at the young women. "You must be Anka."

He figured that he had to be right. There was no other reason for anyone else to be inside this cave and she was the only female on this team. It was either that or Hintaru liked to cross dress and cross dress well. He assumed this was not the case, but you can never be certain about these sort of things. If it was Hintaru, he made a very pretty girl. If it wasn't? Well, still a very pretty girl. He kept a cold look on his face. Both cold literally and figuratively. He was far more covered up then she was, though. Perhaps he was underestimating today's youth. It was impressive how she could stand it. Snakes were cold-blooded, after all. There was a reason why you didn't find many reptiles in these colder locations. Oh well, there were always outliers and odd ones out. He wasn't necessarily normal, either. His cute little nephew would be able to notice right away. Isais had probably planned this from the start. Shigeru wasn't against it, though. It made perfect sense as to why he would set this up. Well, he still had to actually meet and see their abilities before he could make these sort of comments. There was only so much that papers and files could tell you, it was a lot different to witness it with your own eyes. He could leave it off for the second meeting to test out their mettle.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Hintaru
Hintaru
Ryo : 2000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Left_bar_bleue105/105Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:58 am

Leaving the house Hintaru would yell to his sister "Dear sister can you handle yourself while I am away to train? he would then leave the building locking it behind him. "I wonder what this day has in store for me." he said to himself as he begin to walk to underground Ice Cavern. He never understood why he had to be assigned to a team now he pretty much mad it through his entire childhood as a genin. But it was what it was being a genin could only get you so far in this world but unlike most Genin he was smarter than them knowing exactly how to kill and where to strike their vital organs. Before he knew it he would be at his training area seeing a girl that was mostly likely younger than him and his sensei.

"I Guess you are Anka and you are Shigeru Sensei. Nice to meet you both on this interesting day." he said smiling under his mask. Hintaru would then look to examine Anka for a few minutes and starts to think about how useful her body could be to a experiment. His eyes would become slits before turning back to Shigeru before closing his eyes again "So Shigeru sensei what shall we be doing today?" Hintaru asked him. He hoped it wasn't a sorry introduction thing today as he knew all he had to know until they entered combat. Then he would being to think of the worth of experimenting on them. But it was whatever it wasn't his place to choose what they did today.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Anka
Anka

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Left_bar_bleue112/112Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty_bar_bleue  (112/112)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:26 am

Anka just stood there unmoving as time passed (hours, mintues, seconds!. Who knows how much time passed and how long Anka waited for, she didn't have anyway to keep track of the time). and her teammates where no where in sight. Maybe they got lost on they way, or maybe they frozen to death while trying to get here. That would have suck of Anka. But just as Anka has given up hope she saw an older male enter the cave, Anka assume that it was her sensei, unlike the other dude was some super old genin! How awkward would have the been. "Yes I'm Anka and you must be S-S-S-Sensei S-S-S-Shigeru. Its a Honor to meet you." Anka's snake like smirked was plaster on her face as she noticed that her squad mate finally decided to show up. "I don't know if the both of you late. Let just say I was early"

Anka nodded her head, as the other male ask her if she was Anka. "For the s-s-s-second time yes, I'm Anka Hebi Hachūrui. Nice mask you have there Hintaru. The letter say you could be a trouble maker." As Hintaru was examine her, Anka was doing the same thing. He seem to be the around the same age as her, maybe a bit older but not by much. Anka didn't knew what Hintaru was thinking about when he was looking at her, but that look he gave her, it remind her of one her ancestors. She would defiantly have to keep her eyes on him. Both her squadmates didn't look to bad or in Hintaru case, as much as from what Anka can see with his mask on. Anka turn her gaze towards her Sensei just like Hintaru did. "S-S-S-So S-S-S-Sensei S-S-S-Shigeru. What are we doing for this meeting." Anka was just as curious as Hintaru was if not more curious. She assume that they would just talk and get to know each other more.

Word Count: 329
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Shigeru
Shigeru

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Left_bar_bleue250/250Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 am

Hissing? Was it because she was cold? He wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. She wasn't necessarily dressed for this weather, after all. How early was she? Shigeru didn't care enough to ask her. At least he was able to arrive before one of his students. It made him look a little less bad. The masked one was Hintaru then. "So we're all here. It appears you both already know the situation. As you already know, I will be your squad leader. I'll also be your teacher, but I'm using that term loosely. In fact, consider me more like a bodyguard. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm still the one in charge. Just don't expect me to be like the teachers at the academy. I'm not going to be holding your hands and teaching you all the basics." he lectured to the two. He meant most of what he said. He would try and teach them what little he could, but like he said. They were expected to figure a lot of this stuff on their own. Although he mentioned not going to teach them the basics, it wasn't because he didn't want to, but more along the lines of he lacked the skills to perform most of it himself. Although a tad embarrassing, being a jounin and all. He felt like he more than made up for them in his other areas.

Now Shigeru didn't mind either of their fashion choices. Hintaru with his mask and Anka with her lacking amount. He wasn't here to judge them based on appearance, but rather, skill. Whether they would get to that today? Who knows. "I see you're both eager to start. Well, first I believe we better start with proper introductions. Perhaps a little about yourselves, maybe some sort of goal you hope to achieve during your ninja career." so this wasn't really his favorite part of the job, but it was unfortunately necessary. He expected the usual, become the best, gain power and fame. It was something everyone wanted, no? Even Shigeru himself wanted that. Still, when said out loud, it sounded so dull. He needed to expand on his own dreams. Oh well. He didn't expect these two to be any different from the rest of the crowd, honestly. Although they both looked a tad stranger than most, he didn't seem to see anything that distinguished them, yet. Shigeru crossed his arms, almost ready to sit on the icy cold ground. "So does one of you want to volunteer to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Genin

Hintaru
Hintaru

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Left_bar_bleue105/105Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:40 am

" I guess I will go first then, you know what they say always save the best for last right." he said tilting his head slightly towards Anka slightly opening his eyes to slits " I like that s thing you do snake girl." he told her. turning his head back with his eyes closed he would begin to speak " My name is Hintaru Valentina. My mother died a horrible death and her killer was never found. Does that motivate me to become a better ninja to get revenge it does not. To have fame and Glory is a joke that many foolish people want." Hintaru told them before taking a break "I have a sister and she is sick so I am helping her get better. My father was never in my life and I am from the Xanadu clan and my weapons are charity and Envy. I have no goals in my ninja career that should be mentioned." he would tell them in a voice that had no emotional trace in it.

"I guess that is it for me right did I go through everything you wanted to know about me? Anything else you can pull up my history for if I left something out that you need to know. I guess that leaves you next madam snake." he said keeping his eyes closed as he turn to Anka. There was something about this girl that just caught Hintaru's attention that he didn't just want to cut her up and remove her major organs but some kind of emotional deeper feeling. whatever it was Hintaru would shrug it off smiling under his mask as he found something that sparked him a interest that surpass that of just her being a test subject. he would begin to wonder what this thing was that caught him to be attracted to a subject 69. Yes he had experimented on a total of 68 people and now he was going to claim his own teammate to be his 69 experiment.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Anka
Anka

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:36 pm

It seem like Anka guess was right, it seem like their meeting would be the standard meet and greet. Not that Anka had a problem with it. If she was going to be working with them it best if they all get to know each other on a more personal level. "Indeed that's is the s-s-s-saying." Anka would flick her tongue out at Hintaru, her tongue was normal like most humans, it was slightly longer but beside that, it was all human. "Thanks, even known the s-s-s thing is more of trait I pick up from my clan. S-S-S-Snake girl is fine for now, I haven't earn the title of S-S-S-Snake Mistress. My S-S-S-Snake Goddess s-s-s-says I need to train more." When their sensei ask who wanted to go first, Anka was about to go ahead and speak but her squad mate beat her to it. Anka let out a quiet chuckle before she began to speak. She listen to everything Hintaru said.   "ku ku ku. A noble reason for becoming a ninja. Helping an s-s-s-sick family member, if only my intentions were as good as your...mysterious one. I wonder what your hiding under that mask of yours.." Anka took her hat off as she fan herself, she wasn't hot nor cold but does like feeling a small breeze against her body.

"For the third time, My name is Anka Hebi Hachūrui. My likes are s-s-s-simple. I like..no love ryo, I like s-s-s-snakes but that should be clear given my middle name and my clan. I like to try new things. Experimenting and experimentation in order to improve my s-s-s-self." Anka pause as she lean back on the wall near her. "I dislike like the poor and hate being poor myself. Ugliness is s-s-s-something I can't s-s-s-stand. Finally I dislike people with Ophidophobia" Anka would hiss after stating her last dislike. She truly dislike people with a fear of snakes.

"My reasons for becoming a ninja are s-s-s-standard. I want fortune, to become rich. I have a life-ambition to learn all of the world's s-s-s-secrets and to learn as many of the worlds ninjutsu as I can. I guess I would like to have a family of my own s-s-s-someday. S-S-S-Survive to reproduce and reproduce to s-s-s-survive that is the true purpose of all living things. Nothing more and nothing less even if we like to think s-s-s-so" Anka stop after saying that, she didn't have anything else to share

"Its your turn S-S-S-Sensei S-S-S-Shigeru" With her trademark hissing she would look at her squad leader, both of her teammates seem like the strong and silent type.

Word Count: 437
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Shigeru
Shigeru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:02 am

"If that's the case, then I'd rather be a fool than have no ambitions." It was a disappointing answer, to say the least. Shigeru wasn't going to make him change it. He was sure that Hintaru was hiding some sort of goal from them. He had no reason to investigate him any further, though. Something else rubbed him the wrong way in his answer. The word charity. He just didn't like the concept. Even if Hintaru didn't embody the concept, just the very thought made him want to hurl. Maybe he was a bad person for not wanting to help the poor, but he didn't care. Still, this man was family and in turn so was his sister. Not only that, but a wielder of a virtue and vice. It didn't matter what weapons he was wielding.

Now the snake girl was more his... type. Ryo. A beautiful word, indeed. Any sort of currency was great. The more it was worth, the better. It seemed like both of them surely needed it. Hintaru would surely need it for his sick sister and Anka just wanted to be rich, like him. Still dull, but acceptable. It seemed like Isais didn't just match him up with whoever he could find. It looked almost planned. It almost brought a smile to his face. Almost. Still, he decided to keep it in. He didn't want them to get accustomed to seeing him smile. He wasn't planning on doing that much, but if things continued this way, he may not be able to help himself.

So yes, his turn. What to say? Well, his name sounded like a good start. He'd just ad on after that then. "My name is Shigeru Xanadu." he said as he looked over at Hintaru's direction. "Greed and Temperance are under my ownership." he said. They were sure to know what he meant by that. At least Hintaru, would. Anka was most likely bright enough to figure it out too. "My goal? Money."he said with a laugh. He could go on with things like recognition, respect, and recycle, er and rank. But he figured that was enough for them. Perhaps his ideals and Hintaru's would clash later on, but for now, they would just have to force himself to get along with him. It shouldn't be too hard to do. Hintaru seemed more interested in his teammate than Shigeru, anyways. Must be the hormones. Taking care of children made him feel so old. He hadn't even reached twenty, yet.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Hintaru
Hintaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:37 am

Hintaru would listen to Anka as she spoke after hearing what she had to say he would listen to his sensei as he told him about his weapons and who he was " I hide many things behind this mask maybe one day snake girl you will be able to find out. But your like for experimenting interest me what have you experimented on before?" he asked then turning turn towards their sensei. "Are you sure that money is your only goal sensei? I guess we are family huh sensei." Hintaru was examining his sensei thoroughly. The glistening ice begin to reflect a double rainbow off of the ice and across the cavern. Hintaru would begin to walk to the wall of the cavern and leans against it. the ice would begin to cause his jacket to get wet but he didn't care as he came prepared with a outfit under his outfit he wore now. Hintaru would close his eyes and wait for what would happen next. He enjoyed the silence that was happening right now it provided suspense but what he was really thinking about how much of these secrets could he hide from his teammate.

Hintaru would look at what she was wearing as it provide no protection but who could complain....that just meant less fabric pieces on her organs when he removed them from her still living body under his mask you couple hear him chuckle slightly before he stop. "This is quite a interesting team we have here." he told them to not draw suspicion to the reason he really laughed.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Anka
Anka

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:25 am

Anka grinned at her Sensei, she assume that the both of them would get along great. The both love ryo, the sight of it, the feel of it, the touch of it, the smell of it...Anka happily sighed, as she dreamt about swimming in a bathtub full of ryo. Ryo was turn on off here the richer someone was, the more attractive they appear to her. Now this made her a goal digger, of course not, Anka wants her own source of income. But Anka likes the finer things in life and they don't come cheap... "I s-s-s-see that my S-S-S-Sensei loves Ryo as much as me." Anka would lick her lips at the mention of Greed. When her about both of them being in the Xandau clan. Anka didn't thought about it, but a weapon like Greed did peak her interest. "Can I s-s-s-see Greed any time s-s-s-soon. You know s-s-s-saying right? Greed is Good." Anka would keep her focus on Shigreu until she heard Hintrau speaking to her. She didn't knew who interested her the most.

"Its not if I s-s-s-see what under your mask, its more of a question when I get to s-s-s-see you under your mask, I bet you look attractive. A s-s-s-snake has many ways to get what it wants. Ku ku Ku"   Anka would laughed in seductive manner as she look between her team. Then Anka look back at Hintaru. "As for experimenting, lets just s-s-s-said that I experiment on snakes and the undesirables." Anka didn't went into much detail but she had her reasons. Anka then heard him laughed. Her snake-like grinned appeared on her face as she nodded her head. "S-S-S-Sure is. We s-s-s-should come up with a team name and codenames for when we are on missions or when we need to go undercover or s-s-s-something like that. Its best to do it now then later."

Word Count: 316
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Shigeru
Shigeru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:11 am

Hehehe, interesting was one word for it. They weren't normal kids. No, far more creepy than normal. They reminded him of Halloween or whatever ninja equivalent they may or may not have. The half ghost mad scientist and the snake mistress. Sounded like something out of a children's ghost book. He just couldn't get over their oddness. Shigeru wasn't going to go as far as saying he was normal, but they certainly made him wonder. "Sorry, but that's as much as I'm willing to tell you two." Ironic that the one who listed no goals at all was asking that. Did he have any right to ask for more? It was amusing, though. Still, he was going to enjoy having family this close, even if he did belong to a separate branch. Actually, maybe it was because he was from a different branch. It made him a tad more intriguing. He wanted to see his style. They were different weapons, after all.

Speaking about weapons. "You want to see Greed? That rusty hunk of metal? We'll see." he said. He was sure he would eventually use it in their presence. To use it against them? That could be going overboard. Who knows. Maybe they would reach a level where he could feel safe using it against them. He wouldn't be surprised if they started creating some sort of monsters with all this talk of experiments. Although Shigeru should have been looking into it more, perhaps discouraging it, he let the two talk. To be honest, he was curious to see what might happen. It may be something interesting for once. Who knows what could come of it. Maybe some sort of super soldier? How he would love that. Still, they were only genin. He didn't expect any sort of giant scientific breakthrough. He shouldn't underestimate the power of today's youth. "Come up with codenames?" he couldn't help but laugh yet again. Children were a riot. Code names. Perhaps it was just him, but it seemed rather silly, in a good way, though. "Mask and Snake. You two are fine with that, right? As for a team name... any suggestions from the crowd?"

Last edited by Shigeru on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Sylvanas
Sylvanas
Female Posts : 72
Ryo : 62503

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Left_bar_bleue200/200Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:40 am

-VOID THIS POST PLEASE. THANKS-

Last edited by Sylvanas on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Left_bar_bleue810/810Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:06 am

(OOC: Slyvanas this topic is a exclusive topic for the names mentioned above.m Please remove your post. btw you have one set for you at the graveyard if you havent noticed it. http://www.narutolegacy.com/t8571-meeting-the-team-slyvanas-michael-saburo )
Back to top Go down
Genin

Hintaru
Hintaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:16 am

Hintaru would turn his attention to his Sensei when he spoke about team names and their codenames "I am okay with the codenames as for the team name I have no idea what so every." he really didn't care for the thought of the team name. "My first experiment was.... I don't even remember." he said turning his head towards the cave entrance. Hintaru would start having a flashback of how he experimented on his sister. He could hear her screams ringing throughout his head. "All I remember it was my first successful experiment and that it is a continuously evolving experiment." Hintaru didn't want to go into it any further but he knew to have trust on the team he would have to come clean about his sister being his first experiment but he felt that it wasn't time for them to learn about that yet. As he knew nothing about the except what he told them.

He would start to think about what his dear Anka could have meant when she said that she one experimented on the undesirables. Could she have meant humans when she said the undesirables? This question would eat at him until she would tell him until he found out for himself, but until then he would just have to accept her choice to keep it a secret.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Anka
Anka

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:11 am

Anka would frowned at the answered her sensei had given her about seeing Greed. She really wanted to see such a promising weapon. With a name like Greed Anka could only think of the abilities that the weapon may have. But then again as Anka thought about with a name like greed, it could meant that the weapon ability was tied to the use of Ryo, it Anka's eyes could be become heart-shape like in those weird shows call anime, her eyes would had the shape of two large golden hearts. But Anka simply settled on pouting as she sighed, or in her case she hissed at her Sensei. "Come on S-S-S-Sensei, why can't I s-s-s-see it now? And if you won't s-s-s-show me Greed then can you at least explain its ability or abilities to me?" Anka would look hopingly at her Sensei but then when Hintaru began to talk about his first experiment Anka, look back at Hintaru he seem to paused mid-way through. Anka guess that he was having flashbacks to what ever happen with his first experiment, Anka was curious to hear more but she decided she would ask more about it later.

Anka simply shrugged when her Sensei ask about codename, she knew higher rank ninja had them so why couldn't she have one? Even if she was merely a genin, Anka giggled at Hintaru codename, "Mask, funny name but its fits you fine. I would have given you the codename. Doc" Anka then thought about her codename, she had no problem with it. "S-S-S-Snake it is! As for a team name, I think we should call ourselves.....Team S-S-S-Sin. I may not be an Xanadu but each of use, is a living embodiment of a S-S-S-Sin....Cleary S-S-S-Sensei S-S-S-Shigeru is the reincarnation of Greed, lucky. As for you Hintaru you are the definition of Envy. Cool." Anka then paused as she flick her tongue out, sampling the air, she thought she sense someone else but it seem it was a false alarm. "Finally, I represent Lust...Good old human desire. Wouldn't you two agreed." Anka lightly laughed as she let someone else speak.

Word Count: 356
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Shigeru
Shigeru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Did he really want to show them Greed? Honestly, no, he did not. This wasn't show and tell and his weapon was no toy. He didn't like to draw it whenever someone asked him to do so. It was cumbersome and it was also way to showy. If she kept insisting, though, he may be willing to give them a sneak peek. Of course, this sneak peek wasn't a really promising one, but it was a look at the weapon, nonetheless. He'd let the two finish their own talk. No reason to interfere. "Fine." he said as he drew out a rusty longsword from its sheath. It looked like the sword was ready to fall apart at any moment. As if it had years and years of hardships. It looked like an old man nearing the end of his days, ready to pass on to the afterlife. This was Greed's default form. Quite ugly and unspectacular. It was shameful to even call it an S-Rank weapon. Normally he wouldn't have even gone this far, but all he had to do is give one look at Hintaru. "Its ability... it gets stronger. The more ryo I have on me, the greater the blade." he toke a pause and looked at Hintaru one more time before actually showing them what it did. All of a sudden, the rust quickly started disappearing from the sword and soon after, an aura of light engulfed the sword. The light shined bright enough to make the ice glisten.

It was almost unexpected. How a sin could look so holy. Even more ironic was Temperance. It was almost as if there roles were switched. That the vice was the virtue and the virtue was the vice. It was peculiar. Was it on purpose or mere coincidence? Shigeru didn't know. Maybe he'd never know. It wasn't something that bothered him, though. He'd sheath Greed soon after he unleashed it. They were sure to see more of it in the future. Well, if they lived long enough, that is. As for names, they seemed to have figured that out awful quickly. Good. He didn't want to have an awful long conversation about what to call each other. "That team name works fine." One thing caught his attention, though. They were the living embodiment of sin. Xanadu weren't only wielders of sins. They also held Virtues, did they not? There was far more to it than just that. Was it that she simply had nothing opposing sin? Did Hintaru posses any good qualities, either? He found himself ready to laugh again. Did he just get his hands on two devil spawn? And it didn't even seem to worry him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka   Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Team : Shigeru, Hintaru, and Anka

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1