Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Left_bar_bleue810/810Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Isais was in his office all day today. As usual, Isais was pushing bills and contracts about the shinobi force. It wasnt long before he stumbled upon the mentorship enforcement bill stating that it is mandatory that genins of this village are provided with a mentor and a training area to hone their skills before the chuunin exams. Isais then approved this bill and began forming squads. Each squad had a different note sent to their senseis.

Note From The Fubukikage:

Zay, it's me lord fubukikage. Today sucks alot of horse radish. There is just too much paper work and not enough time. Who knew shinobis were soo needy. Today I had to sign off a bill about comfortable shinobi underwear. The proposal was that its a hazard having to scratch or adjust your privates while in a hostile situation such as hiding in bushes, close hand combat, and hiding based jutsus that requires one to stand still. Now you might think this stuff sounds pretty easy but imagine having to read twenty damn pages on just underwear fabric and what it does to the privates based on gender. My gosh why did I accept this job I think the village is planning to over work me to death. So anyways its a requirement now for every genin to have a sensei so im giving you disciples. I say disciples because you are in charge of their growth and activity in this village. Dont let me down man, I have gathered up some interesting personalities for you so I hope you can deal. For now ill start you off with two. There names are Haseo and Nephthys. Haseo wields the power of the seven tailed beast which is surprising cause in the history soo far ive only heard of the Gobis capture. Tenzou has really been at work it seems, but ill read up more on him as soon as I get the chance. Nephthys has poisonous blood so maybe until you get to know her more you shouldnt eat anything she gives you. Be careful , I have designated the misty caves as your squads designated training grounds. I want you to meet them right now or at you best convenience.

P.S. A cow flew through my damn window today. Can you freaking believe that?!

Isias would finish writting the letter then have his messenger send it to Xavier

Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Left_bar_bleue480/480Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 pm

When Xavier had received a letter from Isais he'd fully expected some crazy nonsense to be written inside and he was half right. He figured that the paper work was taking its toll on Isais, he wasn't a sit behind a desk kind of guy, he was more live action and ready to move at a moments notice. Even still Xavier could only chuckle at the beginning bit about shinobi underwear, that was pretty funny. Upon further reading it would seem he had put Xavier in charge of a couple of Genin disciples, Xavier himself had no real training when it came to teaching others but he couldn't really say no now. Isais had written a small bit about their abilities but nothing that would help him better understand their capabilities, though the jinchuuriki caught him a bit off guard (another Jinchuuriki? How did Tenzou manage that?). He'd sigh softly, he would have to let Isais handle that, for now it was his job to meet his new students. There was a last bit about a cow somehow managing to not only fly but through his window as well, what were the odds? Xavier would laugh aloud inside his home. Xavier would get ready for the task ahead of him. Putting on his 'Captain attire', strapping on Ember Meteor and placing Nuibari on his back he was ready for the day.

Before he could meet these new students he needed to know who they were and what they were about. Xavier would stop by the village academy and pick some performance records and identifications of both Haseo and Nephthy. Exiting the academy he'd walk slowly to the village gates so that he could head to the misty caves. Xavier would let out a small whistle "I expected as much, not much info on Haseo regarding his background, I'm sure they are keeping that on lock somewhere. His attributes seem alright though, he's more of a social kind of guy, good he should be a good team player. He's prone to flashes of aggression? Well great". Xavier would swap papers as he would read up on Nephthy's profile next. "Nepthys Murciélago eh? A Shurajo? I've heard about these guys, poison blood and a bit of Nomadic people, they just found their footing here in Hyougagakure. That Kekki Genkai will be dangerous and tricky to deal with, I'll have to be careful with her. Prone to personality lapses? Fantastic. Otherwise her scores seem fine, though it would seem she's also prone to saywhatevershewants syndrome that'll be hard to deal with as well". Xavier had reached the gates before he even knew it, immersing himself in the profiles of these two seemed to make things go a lot faster. They were an interesting couple of chaps, paired with an interesting Sensei and Xavier could only assume that this would be quite the experience for all of them in the long run.

Xavier would walk through the gates and headed out toward the misty caves as he continued to look over the profiles of the two disciples, he didn't want to over look anything important, the smallest detail could have the largest of impacts on the student or the group itself. The wind was ever so present as he read over the papers in his hand, constantly threatening to blow them away if Xavier were to slip up. He'd put the documents inside of his jacket pocket, he'd read over both profiles at least 5 times in the time that he had, all that was left was actually meeting them and deciding how to handle them from their. Xavier was at a bit of a lose when it came to this, it would be his first time being a teacher let alone having the responsibility of a squad under his wing. His thoughts roamed and landed on a particular idea "We should have a team name!" he yelled it out unintentionally but out here in the ice no one was around to hear him anyway. He'd fold his arms across his chest and think "what would fit this batch of crazies. Team Xavpheo? Maybe, Team BijuuPoison? That could work actually". Tossing team names to and fro he'd near the Misty Caves as they were now in eye sight. He'd jog a bit in order to get there just a little quicker. Entering the cave he'd look around, the caves were quite beautiful from a certain perspective, the ice glistened radiating their own astonishing kind of light, while to some it could just be seen as a regular old cave some people just didn't have imagination. He' find the nearest comfortable rock in one of the corners, out of sight upon entering the caves and take a seat on it, he could see anyone who entered but if they weren't searching they wouldn't see him. Now he'd play the waiting game, folding his arms and releasing a small yawn he'd bow his head and rest his eyes, his senses on high alert for anyone approaching or entering the caves, today was the beginning of a new story for Hyougagakure and it all would begin after meeting the team.

[834]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Haseo
Haseo
Male Posts : 35
Ryo : 3004

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:51 am

"Your starting to turn into quite the shinobi boy. Maybe it's time you know who I am. Nanabi. The 7 Tailed Bijuu." All Haseo could see before him was some kind of mountain of a creature; the word mountain is a exageration. The beast was large and was a Lion Turtle. Which was a creature of myth. Haseo stood in front of a Gate. This gate was keeping Nanabi from getting to him. Haseo could do nothing but look at the creature before him. "I am inside of you boy. I even influenced you in some ways, but enough of that if you want to know more about me then you must learn how to hone my power." Haseo opened his mouth, but as words were about to start flowing a familiar voice ripped through his dreams like a bullet ripping through paper. "Oi, it's time to get up Kiddo!" Haseo almost jumped out of his bed as his eyes shot open to see his Father standing over him with a big smile on his face. Haseo looked at him and looked away thinking about what he had heard. Unfortunatly, this was not the first time Haseo had heard this words, or had this dream. This was a reoccuring dream and Haseo could only figure it was the reason he had such unique eyes and a arm full of what appeared to be a tattoo, but was actually a seal. "Your meeting your team today remember. If I'm not mistaken a letter came saying that your meeting them at the Misty Caves." Haseo nodded to the words of his Father before getting up. Kano. Haseo's Father, exited the room having fulfiled his purpose for entering his sons room. A huge smile suddenly crawled across the face of Haseo. "Finallly, I've been assigned a team." Haseo threw on his clothes, which consisted of a Black long sleeved shirt that he can pull over his mouth, a black hooded jacket with white dot along the hood, standard Hyogugakure shinobi pants, and sandals. He looked himself over in the mirror before finishing his morning routine, get the note from his Father and reading over it before dashing out of the house.

The streets the this Frozen village were the same as always. The people had become so accustomed to the vold that they walked around as if it did not bother them. Haseo smiled as some of the younger kids ran by him. He couldn't really remember when he was that young and honestly from how his parents acted it was obvious that they did not want to talk about it. Haseo knew they weren't from here, but Boufuugakure. Haseo shrugged off the thought's and pulled a book from a his left back pocket. The book itself was not a hard back and did not have thousands of pages. It was a book of poems. Haseo had a 'older' sense of entertainment. He found great joy in reading poems. He opened the smal book to the last page he was on. He began to read the lines out loud, but only to where he would be able to hear it. "A man who see's nothing can hear nothing, a man to hears nothing can say nothing, a man who says nothing can hear everything and in turn can see everything." It was a insightful and deep poem that could have multiple meanings. Time passed and before Haseo knew it he was standing in front of a man, who was obviously his new Mentor. He looked at the man who seemed to be a well seasoned shinboi. Haseo would put his book up and wait for the other genin that was supposed to be here to arrive. Haseo began to wonder what kind of man his new Teacher was as well as his team mate that he had arrived earlier than. The smile he had when he left the house still firmly strapped upon his face. He had not taken any notice to the scenery that he had just stepped in. His mind was gone, wandering like a made man trying to figure out how everyone was going to be and if they would get along or not. Nanabi had become slightly agitated by Haseo's sudden stop of the poety he had been reading. Instead of doing something he had a quiet tantrum of sorts. "Damn this boy..."

Word Count | 720
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nephthys
Nephthys
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Left_bar_bleue109/109Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Empty_bar_bleue  (109/109)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:03 am

It was shining bright into the room of Nephthys as she sat on the bed getting her stuff together for her first day of having a team. Running out the door Nephthys would begin to sprint to the Misty caves thinking about what the kage said about her. He said nothing bad or did anything wrong but pulling her records would slightly cause her to get upset "That Mongrel dare pulls my history without my consent." she said as she slowed down and begin to walk into the caves. Nephthys would make her way through the cave seeing a boy and a Man who had to be her sensei "Hi mon- I mean sensei and teammate." she said smiling a little.

Nephthys would look around the cave alittle before making her final analyzes about their new training area. To her this had to be a joke there was no way she could train in such a place of such ill repute and disgust. this place was not worthy of her time or attention "Sensei why do we have such a place to train in wouldn't caves restricted our training field?" she asked curiously. Nephthys was trying her hardest to be nice and kind. Nephthys turned to her teammate looking at him for a quick glance before turning back around "Mongrel as usual I am always teamed up with some kind of mongrel." she said in her head. Nephthys would then look up at her sensei feeling a little of her blood rush to her cheeks turning them crimson before turning back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Left_bar_bleue480/480Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:22 am

Time passed by quickly as Xavier awaited the arrival of his disciples and slowly but surely the trio would finally come together. Xavier would open his eyes and look up at the entrance as someone walked in, radiating such a happy aura you'd be surprised he held a bijuu inside of him. This one had to be Haseo, he seemed to be quite energetic at first glance, it could be a mask to hide his true nature but Xavier had trouble believing that. The boy seemed to spot Xavier quickly as he wasted little time looking for someone inside the caves. Xavier wouldn't speak to him just yet instead he'd wait for the arrival of the 3rd and final member of the group, who happened to arrive right on cue. Nephthys arrived on the scene and immediately inspected her surroundings made an ill comment about them and also seemed to inspected her own teammate all in a matter of a few seconds. When she finally caught sight of Xavier her face seemed to flash red quickly before returning to its normal color, perhaps it was a trait from her clan. And like that the team was together, these three would now be sharing adventures and stories and what not together now. Xavier would release a small sigh and look to Haseo his cerulean eyes piercing through the darkness of the corner as if trying to pierce his body and read the boys soul "and what about you Haseo, what do you think of our training grounds?"

As he awaited the boy's answer he'd rise from his seat and approach the group, his facial feature and clothing style now revealed to them. Observing the two he'd chuckle softly "you two seem like a special bunch of people to be sure and Nephthys as for our training area, this place has been used to train many dangerous and powerful jutsu. Do try and deal with it". He'd rub the back of his head and decide what he would do with these two, perhaps it'd be best to start with an introduction? or something like that. "Alright so this is us, we're squad 1 or team BijuuPoison as I have designated the team name," He'd give a light laugh "so firstly we'll get to know each other so give your cooperation. Tell me about yourself, perhaps what your dreams and desires are? What you seek on this planet called earth, anything that'll help us get to know you.". Xavier would look over the two again and smile "perhaps I'll go first? My name is Xavier Deventris, a Special Jounin of Hyougagakure and assigned the duty of kage protector. My dream is to become a powerful shinobi, cliche I know but not any less the truth, I desire to keep the peace. I like some things and I dislikes things, as time progresses perhaps you'll learn more". He'd give them a polite wink and beckon them to go ahead and say what they had to say "no need to be shy about it, we'd find out about you sooner or later".

Xavier would let his attentions wander around the cave once again, inspecting it from a battle perspective as he thought of future ways to train these two. Returning his focus to the two he'd look over Nepthys again "nice hair, I like it" he'd quickly look at Haseo and make another nice comment to him as well "nice pearly whites kid, keep um that way". The point of the nice comments were to make them feel, if only slightly, more comfortable with his presence. He wasn't here to hurt them or put them down he was here to train them, help them experience life, and help them get better accustomed to the world. A breeze would drift in, and Xavier would welcome it gratefully, for a place so called it was oddly hot in here.

[634]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Haseo
Haseo

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:56 am

There was a awkward silence that hushed the cave, however just as fast as it came it vanished with the appearance of their third and final squad mate. Haseo smirked at the sight of her. "It looks like the gang is all here." He spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. Haseo listened to the detest that his squad mate Nephthys exhibited at their current training grounds. Haseo could do nothing but laugh to himself. Haseo thought this would be a perfect place to train due to its low visibility and varied temperatures. His thoughts were interuppted by the word 'mongrel', he shrugged off the thought, but could feel the anger in him rise ever so slightly. Nanabi began to chuckle to himself due to Haseo's reaction. "The boy better be careful or I'll be able to have my moment in the sun." While Nanabi was having his fun he noticed the chakra of Xavier and Nephthys. "Such a interesting trio that Ei has put to togther." The old timer chuckled once more to himself. Haseo had trailed off into his thoughts as Xavier and Nephthys had their encounter. It wasn't until Xavier asked his opinion on their training grounds that Haseo started to pay attention again. "I think it's a good place for us. It is the harshest environments in Hyou to train, which means that Lord Kage has high hopes for us. Well at least that's what I think." The smile that Haseo had been showing never once went away. He was a odd person who did not show his anger until it is past its boiling point. The eyes of Xavier pierced through the darkness only to be met by Haseo's equally piercing eyes. Haseo was surprised to see just how young his sensei was when he stepped from the darkness.

"A Special Bunch Huh." Haseo laughed at that to him it was hilarious. He had a Bijuu within him, his squad mate was part of a poisonous clan and his sensei well who knows about his sensei. Xavier had not exactly told them about his skills. Haseo doubted that he would tell them; he seemed like one of those who would only show through experience rather than explaining. "BijuuPoison? Haha this boy is a funny young man. It's a pretty straight forward name. It might just intimidate some of the other teams or maybe get Haseo and this young woman judged rather harshly." Haseo looked at Nephthys and then back to Xavier. "BijuuPoison, sounds like a interesting match." The smile faded from haseo's face and was replaced by a casual look like he was thinking of something. "Ah well my name is Haseo Jaeger, I'm 15, I use Suiton and Doton. I mostly use Taijutsu and Kenjutsu, but I use Ninjutsu as well. I like reading, Nanabi, and hearing different sounds. I dislike Bullies and War." Haseo paused and folded his arms, closed his eyes and faced his face towards the ground. "I just want to be the best Shinobi I can be. That's pretty much it I guess." Haseo looked at Xavier with a slight smirk on his face. Nanabi being a old grumpy man grumbled at Haseo's answer to Xavier. Haseo then suddenly raised his right hand into the air. "Oh! and my Father and Mother are Shinobi and the reason my eyes are red and the reason I have this seal on my arm is because of a seal my Father made to seal Nanabi inside of me, or at least that's what Nanabi told me in my dreams...If that makes sense anyway." Haseo was finally done talking ans waited to see what Nephthys was going to say. Haseo ended up laughing to himself again when Xavier force out compliments to the two genin.

Word Count | 605
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nephthys
Nephthys

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Left_bar_bleue109/109Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Empty_bar_bleue  (109/109)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:48 am

Swallowing before speaking Nephthys eyes would begin to shine brightly "My name Is Nephthys Gilgamesh Shu- Murciélago." she said catching herself before saying shurajo. She hated that name ever since her father murdered someone in cold blood to avenge her mother and his wife death. "My likes and dislikes varies but my likes for this exact moment are Sleeping because I get very tired for reason unknown. I like so hate bullies and jerks because that means that they have nothing else to do but bully those who are not strong enough to help themselves and it makes me so upset." she said biting her left hand until her teeth would break the skin of her pale skin and start to bleed slightly " I want to find all my treasure in the world and put it somewhere where people wouldn't know but if they were to beg me I might just be willing to lend them a treasure or so to use as they please, but shall these mongrels not return my treasure Sensei it would be a horrible sight to see as I do not like those who still from me." She said giving a evil smile.

Nephthys would being to experience her personality switch from her talkative self to her Evil self. "Sensei I remeber saying before that I hate bullies but that isn't all so true, they only pick on those who are weaker because they know that they are nothing but mongrels to me and can not beat me in a fight unless they want to suffer a painful death. I love to fight because fighting is what separate those who are not worthy of being a single speck of dirt on my shoe from those who I can consider worthy mongrels who can put up a fight. I hate myself because of flaws that I have but when I fix those flaws I find flaws within those flaws and the cycle continues." she said "That pretty much explain me sensei and I like the team name."
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Xavier would nod slightly at Haseo's answer, he'd half expected him to detest the training grounds as well but hey can't guess um all. "The kage has high hopes for all of you and as do I, that's why you're here". As the two began to talk about themselves and describing themselves off of Xavier's examples, he'd remain silent and listen to both of their responses respectively. The first thing that caught his attention was the fact the boy claimed he liked his bijuu's presence, perhaps the Nanabi hadn't tried taking over and breaking free, maybe he didn't even want to it was hard to say at this point perhaps he'd learn in time as Xavier could very well be in charge of overseeing the boy's bijuu training as well. Xavier was no stranger to the risks of the bijuu training as Isais himself had sprung the situation on him before. He'd shake his head slightly in order to refocus on his current task, learning about his disciples. Haseo would finish off his interesting profile with an interesting ending and Xavier had to ask out of curiosity "Do you and the Nanabi communicate regularly?". He would let Haseo think on that as Nephthys began speaking next.

First thing he noticed immediately was her quick pause during the stating of her last name, Shurajo. She was born of the Shurajo clan but she didn't go by the last name for some odd reason and Xavier would stare at her as if trying to glean the information from her. He wasn't one to pry so whether she would tell them or not was up to her. They both seemed to dislike bullies, those with power who would abuse it to get what they want, that was something this team had in common out of all things. "So when you get this treasure of yours all hidden and tucked away, make sure to leave me a little something alright?" he'd laugh softly , he was joking of course whether or not they knew that though remained to be seen. All of a sudden there was a bit of change in the way the girl was speaking as if all of the happiness in her was being drained out by an outside force. This must have been her secondary personality that the profile was talking about it. Xavier would listen with interest before speaking "and how do you deem them worthy miss Gilgamesh? If they win or if they survive?".

Xavier would rub the back his head and sigh "A special bunch indeed". Xavier had to think up what to do next with introductions out of the way. Maybe get into a sort of training exercise of sorts something to get the blood flowing or something. "So tell me you two what kind of training have you been put through in the past?" he at least wanted to know if their abilities and talents were honed. "So here's the deal, we're going to move around a bit, nothing to big just yet only a game of tag, sound good? Anyone want to volunteer to start us off on our little game?". He was completely serious about the little game of tag besides it could potentially turn out to be fun but the majority of it was to learn how these two dealt with defensive movements and showcase what they could do on the offensive.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Haseo
Haseo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:26 am

Haseo looked at Nephthys as she began to tell him and Xavier about herself. She was similar to Haseo is some ways and it made Haseo think that this was a good match in terms of goals and their opinions on certain things. He was shocked at how she suddenly began to contradict what she was saying about bullies. This agitated Haseo and made his smile become a forced one. Nanabi laughed hardily. "Ha! this girl is indeed interesting. She is going to cause this boy to lose the grip on his emotions ; I can see it happening already." Haseo's smile became a real one and even bigger when he heard Xavier say that the kage had high hopes for them. It filled him with a great sense of pride for Hyougakure even though he was not originally from here. Haseo began to feel good and had forgotten the words of his squad mate. Haseo realized that he had slipped up and made it seem like he and Nanabi were close when in actuality Nanabi only conversed with Haseo with he was sleeping and even then Haseo had the same dream over and over. “Well I wouldn't say that we talk often...” Haseo paused and rubbed the back of his head. His face went from a smile to one of awkwardness. “I've only talked to him in a dream and he tells me the same thing over and over. I can't even say anything back to him. All he says is, if I want to knoew more about him I have to try to unlock his power...or something like that."

Haseo began to wonder why it was that Nephthys did not like the fact that her last name was Shurajo, of course Haseo had not been hear for long, so he did not know much about the clan. What he did know was that it was one of the most prestigious clans in the village. Haseo had seen his new squad mate in all different kinds of lights. He had no idea how to approach her or even what to think about her. “This girl has many faces. She reminds me of that Byakku brat.” Nanabi had taken great interest in Nephthys which had caused the same feeling to sweep over Haseo. Nanabi did not do this on purpose, but it was just showed how powerful this Bijuu was. Haseo looked back at Xavier when he explained that they would play a game of tag. Haseo continued to smile as he raised his hand to volunteer to kick off the game. “I'll do it Xav Sensei!” A confused look swept over his face as he looked at Xavier. “What should I do? Count to 10 or what?” Haseo had played tag before and normally everyone got a head start, but he was not sure how Xavier wanted to do things. While he awaited the answer of his sensei Haseo prepared himself. He could go towards Nephthys first, but they were practical on even ground, so there would not be a challenge going for her. He smirked and made up his mind that he would go for their sensei first. He knew it would be hard, but a almost primal instinct swept over him that gave Nanabi goosebumps. “Hahaha, this boy definitely has potential! I can't wait for him to test his might against my power.” Nanabi continued to ramble on unannounced to Haseo who was becoming more and more excited about his up and coming challenge. 

Word Count: 590
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nephthys
Nephthys

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:15 am

Nephthys would look at her sensei when he asked her those two questions. She didn't understand what would make him ask that question about how she deem them worthy. "Of course sensei I would leave a treasure or two for you and Haseo because you two would have helped me get my treasure." she would then look at the ground and start to laugh at the thought of worthy mongrel beating her in a fight "Sensei they can't beat me so the only way they will ever be able to be worthy mongrels to me is if they survive or die with honor and not pledge their allegiance to me before they die with their comrades." she told him as she stopped laughing at the end because she finds those who would turn against their comrades before they die to save their own ass would only make her want to kill them even more as they didn't want to die in honor. She was wearing a gold necklace with two gold bracelets on each wrist along with a gold band around both her biceps and to finish off her gold she had a matching pair of gold anklets. Nephthys could give off the expression that her parents were extremely rich and powerful people who could influence alot of people, but in reality she had no parents to buy any of the stuff she wore and she wasn't spoiled by anyone.

Nephthys would begin to turn red when Haseo would speak "That is so not fair. I wanted to be the one to be it I was going to be get everyone." she said demonstrating how she was going to tag them all. She would run up the wall of the cave flipping off sliding back towards Xavier touching his leg "Your it sensei, that is how i was going to get everyone in here." she told them not taking a moment to breath. She would then sit on the ground and the gold on her would cling around when she plopped onto the lightly wet ground due to the mist "Oh My Glob sensei this is the perfect place to train I can see use creating the ultimate jutsu here and it also proves to teach us how to fight in tight situations." she said hoping up to her feet really quick "Sensei if we are going to be doing some extreme tag shouldn't we stretch so we won't pull something?" she asked finally becoming silent.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:04 am

Xavier would watch his student's reactions with the utmost care, if he was to train them he would have to know how they responded to one another. For the most part Nephthys took no notion of Haseo's background or personality; however, Haseo seemed to had taking a disliking to Nephthys' more darker self. His emotional change was quick and if one wasn't paying him attention you'd never be able to tell the difference from the force smile he posted on his face. Thankfully it would fade quickly, he clearly wasn't one to hold grudges or if he did he could hide it quite well. As Haseo explained about the Nanabi contacting him through his dreams Xavier would nod his understanding as if he already knew what the bijuu had in store for the the young shinobi when in truth he did not, he had a hunch at least but only time would reveal how the bijuu would effect this boy in the long run whether it a bane or boon. Xavier would soon swap his attentions back to Nephthys, she was a cocky one, her confidence should be commended. She clearly hadn't had a run in with someone outside of her domain in strength as she excelled in stating how she was unbeatable. Xavier would smile and entertain the notion "well then I do hope I'm never on the receiving end of your Kunai, miss Gilgamesh".

Xavier hadn't actually expected them to volunteer to be it, heck when he was younger back in the academy days the last thing anyone wanted was to be 'it'. Instead they both were willing to be 'it', Nephthys even going as far as show casing her skills as she bounded off of a nearby cave wall, sliding down and tapping Xavier on the leg and declaring him 'it'. Her new found appreciate of the team's training grounds only served to make Xavier chuckle a bit (it was only moments ago that she herself show such disdain for her surroundings and now her she is proclaiming that this place was perfect).

Xavier would think of an idea as to remedy the situation of them both wishing to be the hunter and he believed he'd come up with a fairly reasonable idea. "Don't worry your pretty little head, Nephthys. We're all going to be it in this game!" a smile would spread over his face before he proceeded to explain what he meant by this, for surely the two of them had never played tag like this before "it's simple really, we're all it which means we're all attempting to tag someone else however someone could also be after you, you're the hunter and the hunted. The person with the least amount of tags will be the victor and don't try to cheat either, trust me I will catch you". He'd let his explanation sink it before he took Nephthys' idea sink in "perhaps it would be wise to allow everyone a chance to stretch and limber up, good call Neph". As the caves fell silent for a time he'd would stretch out his legs and arms and upon finishing would allow the two their own time to stretch for however long they needed. He'd fold his arms across his chest, watch and wait "just let me know when the both of you are ready, and if you have any questions before we get the ole game started feel free to ask away". The group was preparing for the first little activity together and Xavier could only hope that all would go well.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Haseo
Haseo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Haseo watched as Nephthys jumped around then slid on the ground; poking the leg of Xavier. Haseo smiled at how enthusiastic she had become all of a sudden about their training ground. “And here I thought this boy was crazy, but she has a few screws loose.” Nanabi said about Nephthys and her on, off switch. Not wanting to be out done Haseo jumped into the air and crossed his arms. He then drew two shuirken; one in each and and launched them at Xavier. The shuriken crossed over one another then went on each side of the face of Xavier. They were close enough for him to feel the air from them, hear the noise they made, and they even caught a couple pieces of his hair. Haseo then did multiple front flips carrying himself over Xavier, but as he did he tapped the shoulder of his Sensei. Haseo landed behind Xavier and looked over his shoulder smiling. “Bwhahahaha this boy is rather amusing indeed.” Haseo turned and listened intently to the idea of his new teacher. “That sounds good to me, but what is exactly labled as cheating in a game of free for all tag?” Haseo did not want to unintentionally cheat so he made sure to ask.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Nephthys
Nephthys

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Nephthys watched as Haseo showed off his skills. After he finished she begun to stretch bending i all kinds of ways first starting out with her straddle planch which was a handstand which the body was parallel with the ground.Placing her hands on the floor by her ears and bend her legs. Nephthys would push her hips towards the ceiling and arch her back. Making a bridge normally this position would have straight legs legs instead of bent legs. Still in this position she begin to speak "So sensei what is this cheating you talk about? Does it mean like lying about how man times we are tagged huh sensei huh?" Nephthys was eagered to get this game started but she would have to wait until the rules of the game was explained by the game creator first.

Nephthys placed her left arm in the middle and scratching her head with her right hand " Oh my glob that is the spot. Nothing like getting rid of a itch that you can't reach but I can get every part of my body see." she told them flipping over onto her feet and licking her elbow " See and they say this is impossible nothing is i'm possible for me when it has something to do with flexibility"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo   Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Team : Xavier, Nephthy, and Haseo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1