Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The Blade of Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue480/480The Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

The Blade of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:30 am

Name: Haiten

Spoiler:

Type: Katana

Quantity: One [1]

Description: This blade was located in the midst of the spiritual mountain, Hakushin, now destroyed. This blade is said to have been around since the creation of the mountain itself. This blade is hand forged with carbon steel, and engraved with ancient symbols. This blade has a metal guard, metal handle wrapped in black cotton. The pudao known as , Haiten has the ability to use its users chakra and turn it into black chakra, to use its techniques, this chakra doesn't cause harm to the wielder. It is said to have the strength and durability of Corundum. Other techniques besides the ones already mentioned can be used by obtaining Haiten scrolls and learning Haiten Jutsus.

Abilities: Haiten Jutsu. (I'll let a mod decide the word count required for them)
Spoiler:
History: This blade was said to have been created by both The Lord of The Sky, Raican and The Lord of Dark Arts, Andeias. Although rumors and speculations say that this is a weapon made by gods, there is no true history of how this weapon came to be.

Last edited by Xavier on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue190/190The Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Not sure about this Xav, because Black Lightning is banned.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue480/480The Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:02 pm

It has nothing to do with black lightning, putting your chakra into the sword causes it activate the swords chakra/abilities. If you read the jutsu again you'll notice none of them use the black lightning element just the swords "Dark chakra" which is activated through the ruins on it. The dark chakra is simply a means to utilize the swords techniques which means these techniques can't be done without this swords chakra being activated all because It happens to become dark doesn't give it relation to any other type of element.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue190/190The Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:43 am

Rush of Dark Lightning
  • The issues with this overall is that as a kenjutsu, your jutsu cannot bolster your own person0 that would be Nintaijutsu. Also- the versatility and power of this jutsu are OP and too similar to LRA. Please reconsider this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:10 am

Eh it can be changed from ken to Nintai, just have to learn the stat or whatever before I can use the jutsu, no big deal.

It's OP? Well help me make it not OP then, this jutsu itself is nowhere near as OP as LRA nor is its strength on par with that jutsu. There is a barely a similarity between this jutsu and LRA. LRA firstly is a jutsu that utilizes the Raiton element where as this jutsu does not, LRA coats the user in the raiton element and taps into the user's nervous system to boost their strength, speed, senses, defense, etc and pretty much makes any attack look like a kid fighting a giant where as this jutsu coats the user in chakra which makes them slightly faster and weakens just raiton jutsu strength . So instead of comparing my jutsu to two separate banned jutsu and declaring it OP and therefore not worth modifying you could help me tone it down to an acceptable strength, mind you this is an A rank jutsu which are fairly powerful, I've seen much crazier A ranks then this.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue500/500The Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:31 am

Okay, the D-rank jutsu is approved.

The A-rank is pretty much denied. I shall explain why. Simply put, this is Kenjutsu, meaning swordplay, as you know. Chakra usage can only be used through the blade, meaning you can't empower yourself with the weapon. That would be auto-S in rank. Empowering one's body is Nintaijutsu. This jutsu would essentially require Nintaijutsu instead of Kenjutsu. Another reason this is pretty much denied is the matter of exactly how much it does for the user. It increases the speed of the user by 80 MPH, which is added onto the user's initial base speed. That is insane, especially for an A-rank. The second matter is the negation of Raiton. Now, this could be okay if it was just on the weapon, if perhaps nerfed a little. But again, it covers the entire body, hence why this is still not very plausible.

The S-rank is a bit too strong. Try to read it over and use your judgement to bring it down a couple notches. Also, put a little more detail into how exactly you attack with it and what exactly the user can do while this is going on. There also needs to be some considerable drawbacks for this magnitude of jutsu.

The above was written before these two most recent posts. Now I'll address these two posts.

1. First: I don't see where Semasu referenced two jutsu. O.o Unless you are referring to Black Lightning as a jutsu.

2. Second: This jutsu is similar in its capabilities to LRA, though LRA is still far stronger. The issue, though, is that this chakra is not raiton-based from what I can see. I notice only that it is labeled as "dark chakra" so I would like you to elaborate on this for me pretty please.

3. Third: Semasu was making a grade based on how he saw the jutsu. He was not by any means trying to be rude or show you more strict grading than what may have been previously passed as A-rank jutsu. Lets all work together here and come up with ways to get this shtuff squared away. Also, if stronger jutsu than this have been passed as A-rank, please let me know.

4. Lastly: Now, lets work together and get this nice and pretty. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 am

Like I told him, can easily change the spec to match what is needed of the jutsu.

Now it's auto denied again because of the specs that can be nerfed? 80 Mph on top of my base speed is still pretty slow in comparison to higher ranked shinobi who could be using jutsu similar to this one, the point is to go faster but the speed could easily be changed to something more suitable to an A rank jutsu. The negation of raiton only techniques seems alright being that it only deflects jutsu of that element and not any other, I have an approved jutsu that literally does the exact same thing against all ninjutsu techniques. That as well could still be easily be nerfed to a constant level on par with that of an A rank technique instead of simply denying it.

The S rank. A bit too stong? It's an S rank those kinds of jutsu are supposed to be strong albeit not galaxy destroying strong but extremely strong nontheless. The exact attack is the sword becoming a disk of lightning energy, the user can't do anything while this is going on "The process above must be done without disturbance to allow the nest process of this technique to continue" and even after the disk is created "and must not use the hand which is focusing the weapon for anything else but attacking, or enforcing the technique with another jutsu if possible" which limits him to one hand. The only thing happening outside of the user standing there is lightning raining from the sky due to the storm. I can come up with a drawback.

1. Yes I was referring to black lightning as a jutsu, or whatever the silly thing is.
2. If this is similar to LRA that would make almost any jutsu that boosts the user's stats, if only a little bit, similar to LRA. I've already compared LRA to this jutsu and the comparison is quite small. Dark Chakra is nothing it's just regular chakra it's just a change in color to indicate that the swords chakra is being implemented it has no special effects whatsoever.
3. I'm sure Semmy had the best intentions in mind when he graded this and I'm sure it wasn't biased or anything in anyway strict modding or otherwise, I was only stating that because something seems "OP" doesn't mean you should just call it that and be done with it. Semasu if you feel that I came at you in a certain manner I do apologize.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:11 am

Le dot of a dot of a dot born of a dot raise by a dot of a dot given life by a bump. Duh!
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:00 am

So dot
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:40 pm

And yet another bump to be added :D
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:15 am

Another bump for this xD
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue810/810The Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:20 pm

D rank is approved.

A rank:  i wont allow 80mph. When this was made 80mph was nothing in speed now it would make a D rank faster than an S rank. 80mph is about 128 kmh which an S rank is 50 kmh. So i will allow it to boost your speed and reflexes by one rank. Also rewrite the technique in a way that merges kenjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu. It is a sword technique just got to reword a few things.

S rank: its fine only two posts is a long time to be limited cause technically you wont be able to release this technique until your third post so make it one post load. Also this technique uses fuuton to make the lighting disk hover over your palms and allows you to control it. This technique is supposed to be lightning and fuuton Explain that because if you dont have fuuton element and use lightning element it will zap the hell out of you.

Also the sword itself is S rank
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:23 pm

• Edited to rank increase.
  • Added the stipulation to where the sword must be in hand to use the A rank, sense I couldn't really think of a way to reword it as you say.

S-Rank
  • Changed to one post.
  • Added fuuton keeps the blade hovering over the palm.

• I changed it to A rank, due to the sword being a tuned down version of it's former self.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue810/810The Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:28 pm

True but an A rank sword cant do an S rank jutsu. thats why its gotta be S rank

Also for rush of dark lightning mention that you also need to hold onto the sword inorder to keep a constant surge from the sword to your body which will cost you an additional 5 chakra per post that its activated. if you lose possession of the sword for more than one post the technique is force ended. if thats not fair then nothing is
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:47 pm

O-o I think I'm stupid, I didn't even think of that xD; Edited.

Added the 5 chakra cost per post thingamajig.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 pm

I approve. Having used this sword once before in the past its difficult to use and even more difficult now. this is balanced and fair.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:22 am

Don't forget to throw a price on it! Unless you trying to give it up for free :D
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:26 am

This will require a second approval.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue350/350The Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:44 am

Dark Magic Defense:

• Everyone has approved this jutsu, yet I do not see how this duration and cooldown will be able to work. Essentially, it has no duration, meaning that it can be used when ever and where ever, and yet it has a cool down of 2? Does this mean that if this technique is used once then you will need to wait 2 post to use it again? Or does this mean that you can use it any time you want for one post then you have to wait 2 post? It is very confusing and I honestly don't see why the admins have not mention this before, actually I kinda think I can. May you explain this to me? If not, please make the duration 1 post.

Rush of Dark Lightning:

• Raises speed, the user has near immunity to raiton techniques, and the blade can still be used for attacking purposes. I would also be on the fence with this if I saw its original description long ago; however, the admins seemed to have balanced this out well. Good job seniors! I approve this one.

Dark Lightning Vortex:

• Oh wow. This is.... Oh wow. I approve, I most definitely approve! Once again, good job both Admins and Xavier.

If this post seems a bit unprofessional, or if it seems that I am showing favoritism towards Xavier, then I apologize for my conduct a head of time. I just had a very good day today!
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:57 am

Dark Magic Defense

• Don't go over thinking it xD. It happens during the post so there is no duration because it doesn't last longer than during the post it was used. After it is used then yes I have to wait 2 posts to use the jutsu again.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue350/350The Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:15 am

I see, thank you for the clarification. I approve this weapon. An admin shall recheck, deduct Ryo, and add this weapon to your weapons list.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:38 am

The price for this blade is 1,200,000 Ryo. You do not have enough for this yet.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:44 pm

DIBS! I would like to purchase said weapon please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Ryo Deducted and Weapon Added to Inventory
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blade of Shadows   The Blade of Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blade of Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1