Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Drendi's Wrath Blade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Dravocn
Dravocn
Ryo : 0

Drendi's Wrath Blade Empty
PostSubject: Drendi's Wrath Blade   Drendi's Wrath Blade EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 5:42 am

Name: Drendi's Wrath Blade

Drendi's Wrath Blade Light_sword

Type: Sword

Rank: S rank + experience bar- once fulfilled, you could possibly merge the item.

Quantity: 1

Description: A blade that almost emits pure speed, it cracks the air with a simple swing. This sword is made of a titanium copper alloy, making the blade strong, sharp, and extremely conductive... this allows the blade to

Abilities: Enhancements: Speed, can take lightning based jutsu or even natural electricity and either: flow electricity through it the blade, release electricity into the recipient as struck, fire a powerful bolt of lighting through the tip of the blade that reaches thirty feet that extends in range by another thirty if coming in contact with a conductive surface and also extends by sixty if the surface is water as water is super conductive, or the wielder can sheathe the weapon with the lighting holding in the blade, when released the blade will fire a shock-wave in a horizontal crescent shape in the direction faced. The speed boost is dependent on the wielders BLM to the Hecoro Clan for as long as the wielder has the blade unsheathed, should the blade be broken, the substance is replaced by electric chakra from the wielder, implying that the wielder must have lighting nature chakra to some extent, the strength and durability of the lighting replacement substance will be based on the wielder's rank in Lighting chakra, if the wielder does not have enough lighting chakra, the weapon loses all attributes until repaired and the wielder gains such chakra. However, if the wielder does not have any BLM to the Hecoro Clan, the blade is just a blade without any effects.

History: Drendi was always the most hateful of the six founders, she didn't care for men or how women were treated, she was also not one for human interaction outside of the clan and when she didn't have to.... she really didn't like people at all. When she was dying she was in battle... she put all of her chakra into her blood soaked blade... the blade changed in form and retained her hatred. Like all of the Hecoro clan items that they pretty much use as their graveyard, the blade holds it's own personality... as it is filled with chakra, it lives and speaks to the wielder... it's rather sarcastic actually... and very happy to serve... almost too happy.

Last edited by Dravocn on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Drendi's Wrath Blade Left_bar_bleue190/190Drendi's Wrath Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Drendi's Wrath Blade   Drendi's Wrath Blade EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:36 am

Agility & Dexterity are not stats we use here. Endurance, Strength & Speed yes. You need to specify how greatly the item increases the statistics & a chakra cost for the duration of the ability.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dravocn
Dravocn

PostSubject: Re: Drendi's Wrath Blade   Drendi's Wrath Blade EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:08 am

Alright, updated, anything wrong now? (had to get five words in)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Drendi's Wrath Blade Left_bar_bleue190/190Drendi's Wrath Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Drendi's Wrath Blade   Drendi's Wrath Blade EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:56 am

A weapon with an ability like this, would require a Kenjutsu specialization & the rank of the speed would be affected by the user's BLM rank as well as have a chakra cost per post.

Also- you need to elaborate on " can take lightning based jutsu or even natural electricity and use it however the wielder wishes." This is very vague, vague means loopholes & possible abuse in ability.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dravocn
Dravocn

PostSubject: Re: Drendi's Wrath Blade   Drendi's Wrath Blade EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:18 pm

gave the uses for the electricity, made the BLM adjustment you suggested, and i'd say that it more than enough makes up for it's own rank :3
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Drendi's Wrath Blade   Drendi's Wrath Blade EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:41 pm

Like the glove, make a jutsu for this item. The user's ability to create blades of lightning would be an actual jutsu, you can't just swing and get free attacks.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Drendi's Wrath Blade Left_bar_bleue315/315Drendi's Wrath Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

PostSubject: Re: Drendi's Wrath Blade   Drendi's Wrath Blade EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:05 am

I know that there hasn't been a more recent edit for this, so I'm going to chime in with some other information.

You description has been cut off it seems. Probably occurred during editing. I'm sure this will be fixed when able.

The experience bar thing, I don't get it. Is it something to do with the clan itself? The reason I ask is because there really is no actual rank higher than S as far as creation goes. So this function may be better to rework to be a bit more active.

Absorption of jutsu. Now this is something we try to be a bit heavy on grading. There has to be a standard set rank of which you can adsorb. I would say B rank, and up to A once your BLM is A and ken is at least B. S rank will be a no go.

Natural electricity is something you can't really place on a ranking list. So based on how you use this is a bit iffy. Try to detail it a bit more.

Stat increases, chakra costs, activated effect, all of these need defined amounts, set stats, what those effects can do, sizes, ect. The speed also can't be entirely based on your BLM stat. The reason for this is because if your natural speed stat isn't at least within 2 ranks of the enhanced speed stat, then that is going to place an abnormal strain on your body. I would have a scaling between your BLM and SPD stats to better scale this effect. That way you also can't manipulate the stat system to gain one of the most effective stats, by leveling another.

Sub-note: Another note that should be made is you say lightning and natural electricity. Make it based raiton chakra. Also make sure to not confuse natural energy and electricity. Natural energy would be considered under the same aspect of senjutsu, which you would not be able to adsorb or control, especially without the senjutsu stat. Same would be applied with raiton based senjutsu techniques. Since they don't use natural chakra, I would exclude them from the list, until noted otherwie.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drendi's Wrath Blade   Drendi's Wrath Blade Empty

Back to top Go down

Drendi's Wrath Blade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1