Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Haiten, Blade of Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue810/810Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Weapon Template

Weapon Name: Haiten

Weapon Type: Pudao

Quantity: 1

Description: This blade is located in the midst of the spiritual mountain in Nadaregakure, Mt. Hakushin. This blade is said to have been around since the creation of the mountain itself. This blade is hand forged with carbon steel, and engraved with ancient symbols. This blade has a metal guard, metal handle wrapped in black cotton. The pudao known as , Haiten has the ability to use its users chakra and turn it into black chakra, to use its techniques, this chakra doesn't cause harm to the wielder. Other techniques besides the ones already mentioned can be used by obtaining Haiten scrolls and learning Haiten Jutsus.

Abilities:
Name: Dark Magic Defense
Element: ----
Type:Weapon
Range: 17m
Description: This technique can only be used if the true wielder of this blade has placed has infused their chakra into this weapon or used an ability of this weapon. On command the blade will appear in the wielders desired hand within seconds. It happens like a body flicker technique only the blade moves towards the wielder’s hands at that speed; this doesn’t have an effect on the speed of the wielder. Also this defense mechanism makes it so that if someone other than the user takes position of the blade, it will simply return to the hand of the wielder and if the wielder is bound it will break the hold on the wielder. If the wielder is dead then possession of this blade may change. The chakra cost for this technique is 10 chakra points, and the wielder pays to use this ability everytime they summon or re-summon the blade. But the summoning or resummoning of the blade does not require hand signs.

Abilities:
Name: Rush of The Black Lightning
Element: ---
Range: Close
Description: By sending any kind of chakra throughout the symbols of the weapon, Haiten will convert your chakra into black chakra that surges throughout your body and increase the user’s speed to approximately +80 mph. This move also makes the user nearly immune to raiton element attack for 6 posts. The wielder if hit directly with a B ranked raiton attacks directly will only deal 20% less damage to the user, raiton techs lower than B rank will only deal 40% less damage to the weilder if hit directly. Any raiton attacks passed B rank will deal only 10% less damage to the wielder at A rank and will feel the full extent of the raiton attack at S rank. The speed and near immunity only lasts for 6 posts once this move is activated. It will take 3 posts to reactivate the immunity and speed from this technique.

Name: Black Lightening Vortex
Element:Fuuton
Range: Long (1 - 79 meters max diameter)
Description: By sending chakra throughout the weapon and spinning this weapon high above the wielder’s head. The blade Haiten causes the area to turn dark due to the clouds in the sky, while the wielder’s sword becomes a huge conductor of lightening for 2 posts. During those two posts, fuuton will cause a lightning storm so that lightening will be sucked into the blade, and surges through the wielder's blade and all loose metallic weapons in a 20 meter radius is sucked into the vortex, this meaning that the wielder is not the conductor. The process above must be done without disturbance to allow the nest process of this technique to continue. By the end of the second post the blade becomes a powerful lightening disk, that can cut through steel like butter while taking a shorter time for anything above steel, and travels at 100 mph. The wielder can not hold this technique for more than 5 posts, and must not use the hand which is focusing the weapon for anything else but attacking, or enforcing the technique with another jutsu it possible. The wielder must also not hold the weapon during the technique or face being shocked by lightning, thus the wielder uses fuuton to control the weapon. Note that, all Cooldown of 5 posts.

History: This blade was said to have been created by both The Lord of The Sky, Hakushin and The Lord of Dark Arts, Andeias. Although rumors and speculations say that this is a weapon made by gods, there is no true history of how this weapon came to be.

Appearance:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Hand_Forged_Traditional_Pudao-1

Last edited by Aeneas on Wed May 11, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue300/300Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:03 am

Quote :
Name: Lightening Rush
Element: Raiton
Range: Close
Description: By sending any kind of chakra throughout the symbols of the weapon, Haiten will convert your chakra into raiton chakra that surges throughout your body and increase the user’s speed by 3x the current speed of the user. This move also makes the user immune to raiton element attacks for 5 posts, after this move is activated. It will take another 5 posts to reactivate the immunity portion of this technique.

Will the 3x increase in speed last for 5 posts or it will last until your out of chakra?

Quote :
Name: Magnetic Disarming
Type: Weapon
Range: Mid- Range( 0-5 meters)
Description: By sending chakra to the blade of the weapon, Haiten lets out magnetic energy that captures all metallic weapons(without abilities in the air) in the air and reflect them at will

Rawr! Electromagnetism.. So if weapons are stabbed onto the ground it wouldn't effect them right? Can you control the weapons trajectory when you capture and release them?

Quote :
Name: Lightening Vortex
Range: Long (1 - 10meters
Description: By sending chakra throughout the weapon and spinning this weapon high above the wielder’s head. The blade Haiten causes the area to turn pitch black, while the wielder’s body becomes a huge conductor of lightening for 2 posts. During those two posts all loose metallic weapons in a 20 meter radius is sucked into the vortex. By the end of the second post the blade becomes a powerful lightening disk, that can cut through steel like butter, and travels at 40 mph.

Care to explain how the blade turns the area into pitch black? Since you dont have affiliations with Raiton, won't the blade give you hurt you if it runs Raiton Chakra around you? Define loose metalic. How long does the lightning disk last?
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue810/810Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 am

1) It only lasts 5 posts, and is instantly canceled after the 5 post. Can be reused but after 5 posts of cool down.

2) If the weapon is stabbed into the ground it cant be taken by this move. And besides aiming the trajectory at my target i cant control it.

3) It turns the area dark not pitch black i exaggerated a bit. It turns the area dark because for lighting to happen dark clouds usually follow. This doesnt do damage to me because the lighting hits the blade first, the blade would feed off of this lightinging, the lighting surging through the user is similar to the lightening that surges through the wielder during lightening rush, only there is no speed boast for this lightening surge, so its like simply to look cool. By loose metals i mean like metals lying around or in the air. I was thinking of having it for no longer than two posts, since after completion the clouds would go away, therefore riding the attack of its charge, and plus to keep it as a disk the user still has the keep the blade spinning , or focus on the blade to keep it hovered slightly off the hand.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue300/300Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:56 am

The things you said for 1 and 2, please add that in.

2) Please give a cooldown.

3) I believe to continue to maintain it will drain your chakra yes? If yes, add that in and then put a cooldown for this.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 am

3x speed and Raiton immunity will have the same number of post cooldown. Note: Please dont abuse the Raiton immunity too much, if not me and the other staff members reserve the rights to stop you from using it.

No cooldown for Magnetic Disarming?
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:02 am

Understood, i changed it

I just put cool downs
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:05 am

Approved. 22000 Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:08 am

I accept
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Aeneas, before I let you have it I need to ask Dom/Shy if its possible to let you have a weapon that does not fit your elemental usage. Hope you can wait for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:40 pm

I'll wait a while i guess. Keep in mind that this blade only allows me to do three different things of the lightning element and does not grant me a fourth element to mold
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Aeneas, I have talked with Dom. Dominic has discussed this with Shy via Cbox and have come to a conclusion that this blade is not approved due to their judgement. The reason would be that eventhough you have 3 techniques for this weapon, it is considered a 4th elemental usage, which is not allowed. If you have anything in the matter that your unsatisfied, please refer to them for further explinations. I did put up that you may remake and repost the blade to be following the three elements that you have now so you can buy it.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:26 am

This weapon now turns chakra black and pretty much has the same abilities as last time with the exception of the new D rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haiten, Blade of Shadows Left_bar_bleue260/260Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:37 am

Full immunity to rai and Sui for 5 posts? Your kidding right?

And for the new d rank "dark magic defense" you will have to pay every time you use it not just once per topic

------

Just got a little bored so another staffer can keep on this
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:45 am

Okay so i removed the total immunity for 5 posts and made it immunity from B rank and lower jutsus of those elements for 5 posts and 50% damage of jutsus with those elements that are A rank or higher for five posts. So its not as effective as it was before i hope to get a small discount for that along with the fact that it was mainly expensive because the weapon allowed me a fourth element usage.

Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:37 am

Really? come on guys this is ridiculous ...bump
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Alright we shall take this slow. After this, i'll move on to the other weapon/armor you have.

Black chakra = normal chakra?

Dark Magic Defense:
So from what I read, it appears and disappears at your will and at the speed of Shunshin. It also appears in your hand again if it’s deflected away. No one other than you can hold it.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Black Chakra = Normal chakra yes. only the color changes to help indicate that the technique is being done from the sword

as for black magic: Yes it just allows me to retrieve my sword no matter where it maybe, so that only i or whoever i give this sword to can wield it.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Dark Magic Defense:
Wherever it may be. That is too high for D-rank. Why dont you give it a range for both summoning and deflecting? I suggest you only do the deflecting part though.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Im not sure i understand exactly what you are saying but i gave it a 50 meter radius
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Ahh you got my meaning. 50 meters to me is somewhat C-rank though.. how about 25 meters radius?
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:28 am

Done 25 meters it is
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:34 am

Also please change that each time you summon or re-summon your blade it'll cost you 10 chakra each time.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:36 am

well alright fine
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Oh wait, i just realise something about the range when i looked pass the rules. Hmm your range has to be 15 meters radius though, although i give you a max of 17 meters radius. Since it's quite useful the way i see it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiten, Blade of Shadows   Haiten, Blade of Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiten, Blade of Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next