Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Y Squared (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru
Male Posts : 176
Ryo : 146000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Y Squared (Closed) Left_bar_bleue105/105Y Squared (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:12 am

The long and cold decent from Lamina Peak had taken its toll on our hero. Yuumaru was freezing, hungry, and thirsty. He stumbled to pick himself up, not wanting to be helped because of his pride as a genin. I am a Jungle Ninja. I will never give up! He straightened his back and stretched his arms, both of which hurt him because of the cold march from Lamina Peak earlier. I have...to find...an Omnyoton ninja...

With that, he stumbled to the ground, fainting.

When Yuumaru awoke, he found himself in Tsukigakure Infirmary, hooked up to an IV. There was a nurse sitting next to him, eating ice cream on a bowl. She was probably on break, but wanted to keep an eye on her patient. Heh, Tsukigakure really is the best village in the world, with the best hospital... Yuumaru thought. Suddenly he felt a sudden chill that made him shake uncontrollably for a few seconds.

The nurse rushed to help him. "Are you okay? You're suffering from hypothermia. But hey, it's good you're finally awake!" Yuumaru wanted to thank the nurse. "Thhammkk yiiu." He managed to blurt out. The nurse giggled. "You have slurred speech right now; that's one of the symptoms of being exposed to the cold for an abnormal amount of time. Try not to talk for a while, okay?" After a couple of moments, Yuumaru passed out again.

Unbeknownst to our hero, three days have passed since he was in the hospital. When he woke up, he was finally feeling better. The same nurse was still taking care of him diligently. "Nurse-chan--" Yuumaru said groggily and slowly. He hadn't been awake nor talked in three days, after all! "How long has it been?"

"Hey. I'm glad you're finally awake. It's been three days since you last woke up. Don't worry, your vital signs look okay and you'll be ready to be a ninja again this afternoon!"

Great! Yuumaru thought excitedly to himself. Now, I'll be able to continue my search for a vial of Omnyoton blood! That afternoon, as the nurse was taking all of the life-support equipment out of Yuumaru, Yuumaru stood up and stretched his arms up. Still a little bit sleepy from his long dormancy, he accidentally knocked his IV equipment. With quick reflexes, Yuumaru was able to catch...only the IV bag, not the post! And so, upon catching it, he inadvertently squeezed the bag, squirting IV liquid all over the industrious nurse who had worked so hard to take care of him. Yuumaru rushed and got out of bed to apologize to the young nurse. He, as expected, made things a million times worse. He slipped on the IV liquid that was on the floor from all the squirting, and, again, through the laws of ecchi physics, fell and landed face first in between the nurse's cleavage. Since the nurse didn't want to hurt him, she couldn't do anything about the matter. And, since Yuumaru had been passed out for three days, he forgot his ecchi experiences at the port and at the library. He said "I'm sorry" many times while buried in the nurse's cleavage, and, as he tried to get up, ended up grabbing both of the nurse's breasts to gain his balance. Not until the doctor and the other nurses came was Yuumaru able to break free from the magnet facilitated by Ecchi Physics. All of this, of course, was not on purpose. Yuumaru was simply the King of Ecchi, manipulator of Ecchi Physics.

As he exited the hospital, Yuumaru thought to himself, well, at least I didn't become hospitalized again after falling on that nurse. She was really nice. Now, onto the task at hand. At the hospital, as he was exiting, Yuumaru had overheard a conversation between parents and a doctor that their kid was injured in Luna Cathedral, the training place for Tsuki Ninja. Maybe I will run into an Omnyoton clan member if I go there.

Yuumaru, using a map he picked up from the infirmary, headed out for Luna Cathdral. On the map, the description of the place was "The massive Luna Cathedral (Lat: Moon Cathedral) built with marble, granite, and moonstone. It once was use as a church, but is now used as a training ground for the shinobi of Tsukigakure." So I guess it would be an easy to place to find; it sounds very conspicuous after all.

When Yuumaru finally arrived at the massive structure, he went inside. The description on the map from the hospital does not do justice on the beauty of the Lunar Cathedral. Statues of gods and angels were stationed around the church, and the large fountain at the back was still functioning. The building was crowded with ninja sparring everywhere. Okay, this makes it a bit hard to find an Onmyoton Clan member...seeing that it's crowded, Yuumaru thought to himself. I guess I have no choice but to go one by one and ask all these ninjas. As he looked for a ninja to ask questions to, he found that almost everyone already had a sparring or a conversation partner.

Oh man, everyone's already talking with someone... Yuumary thought, almost hopeless. As Yuumaru was sauntering around sullenly, he noticed three giant statues at the front of the massive church. The three statues could be used as lookout points for me to find a partner! Our hero thought. The three gods depicted by the statues represented Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu. The Taijutsu god was brutish and was in a battle stance, with features representative of a barbarian warrior. The Ninjutsu god was more lean than buff, and it possessed a calmer face, carrying a scroll in its right hand. The last statue, the genjutsu goddess, was a slender and beautiful figure, carrying nothing but had her fingers performing a ninja seal. He went up the giant statue of the ninjutsu god, and stood on the statue's head, resuming his search for a conversation or a sparring partner. This is Yuumaru Senju, after all, a ninja who never gives up!

Last edited by Yuumaru on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Y Squared (Closed) Left_bar_bleue200/200Y Squared (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:47 am

The second hero of this story was located in the safety of her Clan's compound for the moment. At the moment she was walking around her family's private training area look for a place to begin some training. The area seem to be around twenty feet wide give or take a foot. Yuri saw a large rock in the center of the clearing and decided to jump to it. The rock was wide enough for Yuri to sit on. Yuri got into the lotus position, sitting down with her legs cross and her feet are placed on the opposing thighs. Taking a deep breath, Yuri close her eyes as she start to mediate. Yuri's breathing slow down as she lowered her heart rate, relaxes her muscles and clear her mind of negative thoughts. Meditation is a common way for people in the Onmyoton clan to train. It allows greater insight into the mind and its inner works. Yuri use mediation as a way to come up with new ideas on how to use her bloodline or as a method to relax herself. As Yuri sat there on the rock, focusing on how to improve herself she could sense a great power enter the village of the hidden moon. This power was unlike anything she ever sense.  Even her god, Lord Jirayra the pervert of legend and write of the greatest series (Icha Icha) in the universe would be highly impress with this power. Who this mysterious person was, the perverseness running through them was awe inspiring, break taking and shocking?  Yuri couldn't think of the perfect word or words to describe this perverted force. "Oh Lord and savior Jiraiya, I think I have discover someone that is just as perverted as me! I didn't think that would be possible. What should I do Lord Jiraiya?"

Inside the mind of Yuri, just like in the real world she was sitting the lotus position but this time all around her, arrange in a circle there where open Icha Icha books. Underneath her, there was a symbol of Yin and Yang to show her ties with the Onmyoton clan. The sky was pitch white with black clouds floating in the air. There was a light breeze as Yuri waited for an answer to her question. In an swirl of orange and pink leaves, an image of a man suddenly appeared in front of Yuri. "Oh my Lord Jiraiya!" Yuri proclaimed with a loud girlish scream that could give someone lewd thoughts if they didn't see the scene that was playing out at the moment.

With a deep chuckle, Yuri's Lord and Savior did a pose, which Yuri clapped too, she was such a fan girl when it came to her Lord. "Yuri Onmyotom. I have heard your prayers, saw your sexy body and felt your pervert force. It makes me so proud that someone is counting my line of work. But we can discussed that later! I know you summon me for an important matter. Yes?" Yuri excitedly nodded her head. "I have also sense this powerful perverted force, it brings me tears of joys! Yuri Onmyotom I want you to find this new source of perverseness and to join forces with it! I never thought I would say this but if you and this source of perverseness joins forces. You two will even surpass my powers of perverseness! Now my follower of Icha Icha, go and compelte d the task your Lord and Savior Jiraiya! Until we meet again, Yuri Onmyoton." The image of Lord Jiraiya started to faded away into nothingness but before Lord Jiraiya returned to Icha paradise, his verison of heaven, he had a few parting words of Yuri Onmyoton. "Wear less clothing at our next meeting!" With one last perverted chuckle, Lord Jiraiya was out of Yuri mind. "I will do that my Lord Jiraiya!" Yuri said just before he disappeared to do research, a true follower of Jiraiya would know what his research was. Anyway back to Yuri Onmyoton.

Back into the real world, Yuri open her eyes suddenly as she look up towards the sky. "I will not fail you Lord Jiraiya, I shall not fail!" Yuri pray to her Lord one more time before she got up and head out of her compound. All she had to do was to find this new pervert in her village, that shouldn't be too hard right? Yuri isn't a sensor ninja who can track people by using charka but she had another way to find this person. She could sense the aura of perverseness that people gave off, don't ask how that is possible or how it works, it something that you have or you don't and Yuri had it.

Yuri once again close her eyes, and focus, using her highly trained pervert senses to seek out the largest source of perverseness in the hidden village, it was difficult to find it, besides Yuri and this unknown source, everyone else in the village had pitifully levels of perverseness. It almost made Yuri cried.  
Yuri open her eyes and turns her heads towards the direction of the source. "The Luna Cathedral, a source of holiness, chivalry, and virginity. What horrible sins agasaint Lord Jiraiya and his followes. Luckily the church is nothing more than a training ground. But I will admit that I miss the hot nuns, those robes hidden their bodies well! Anyway I have a mission to do. "

As Yuri arrived at the Luna Cathedral she noticed that the placed was over crowded with ninja sparring. There were ninjas everywhere! This made her mission slightly tougher but it was nothing she couldn't handle. At least there was some eye candy to look at. Yuri wouldn't be able to use her pervert senses at the moment. With a sighed Yuri walk around the church until she saw three statues, sadly none of them where statues of Jirayia her only true god. The statute that caught Yuri attention most was the genjutsu statute, words couldn't describe its sexiness and uniqueness. "The Goddess of Genjutsu. Someday I would like to be know as one" Yuri said quietly as she walk in front of the statue and touch it, running her hands down the curves of the statute. She was so focus on the statue in front of her, she didn't noticed the person sitting on top of the ninjutsu statute who unknowingly to Yuri was the source she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:
Y Squared (Closed) Left_bar_bleue105/105Y Squared (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:31 am

Atop the statue of the god of ninjutsu, our hero, Yuumaru, scanned the great expanse of the Lunar Cathedral once again. He looked to the right, trying to make out even the figures at the far corner of the building. Even there, Yuumaru could make out people sparring or people in pairs or groups of three or more. The higher levels to the right were also crowded with groups of ninja. At the center, it was easier to scan people, because there were no higher levels, only the main ground level. Many Tsuki ninja were gathered around the Center Fountain, talking, sparring, smiling. When Yuumaru thought about it, deep inside, he was feeling the very thing he was most afraid of; he felt alone.

Even in his Academy years, Yuumaru didn’t have a huge number of friends. Some people could boast about having a few close friends even though they weren’t popular, but Yuumaru truly had it bad; he didn’t even have one close friend. He found solace in family and in his teachers, because he only knew acquaintances with his peers at the Academy. There WAS one good friend, but she moved away to another village, and Yuumaru only seldom heard from her. Besides, she was a civilian, not a shinobi, so their destinies were always next to each other, but they never crossed.

Even though Yuumaru hated to admit it, he was looking to have a friend. Maybe THAT was the reason he was so eager to leave the Hidden Jungle Village. Maybe that’s why he never questioned his guardian, Lady Chieko, when she ordered him to do this arduous task. Maybe...our hero was just looking for a friend after all…

But Yuumaru, always the positive thinker, pushed his solemn thoughts out of his mind. But it was to no avail. The thoughts kept bombarding him. His gaze scanned the left side of the cathedral. Then the higher level of the left side of the building. This time, though, it was only half-heartedly. As much as Yuumaru hated to admit it, he’d given up on his search for an Onmyoton Clan member, and was instead burdened by his thoughts of loneliness.

As per the Domino Effect, one negative thought leads to another. And, only after a moment or two, Yuumaru found himself questioning his abilities as a ninja, a problem he had when he was just a little kid. I don’t even have Wood Style… Yuumaru thought in depression. Maybe grandfather was wrong...maybe I’m not like our ancestor, Ashura. After all, Ashura was a great hero, who had the Sage of the Six Path’s chakra and life force. He even had many friends who supported him...And...I have none of those things… Yuumaru closed his eyes.

When he opened them, he was aghast. He was in a different world! Everything around him was pinkish-white, a very loving and warm color. The aura and ambience of the place was very uplifting and sacred-like. Suddenly, he heard a voice from behind. “And who got straight A’s on all the subjects when he was a kid? Who was the kid, who, failing in his ninjutsu class when he was little, stayed after every single day with his professor to get better at his techniques?” Yuumaru turned. He failed to recognize the man. he had spiky white hair that was tied back. He had two red markings on his face that stretched down throughout. He also had a horned headband that said “OIL.” “And who is the kid, who will purify the world with his passionate fire? Never underestimate Katon, my friend! I was a Katon-user myself!”

“Who--Who are you?” Yuumaru asked. “I am…God.” Yuumaru was shocked. This man sounded crazy. And if there was a type of people that creeped out Yuumaru, it was psychotic people. (Yuumaru’s Romeo and Juliet mission scarred him for life, physically, and mentally.) “You don’t understand, I know. But I’m not important. You are!” The man said. “Trust me on this, life will fly by quick, and it’s up to you whether or not generations in the future will look back and say, ‘Wow, that was indeed a great shinobi.’” The man’s words had a strange effect of lifting Yuumaru’s heart. “Tha-Thank you.” Our hero told the man. “Now, Yuumaru-kun, I have one final gift, okay? I give you, your first true friend! Now, just relax...”

(OOC: The God was none other than Jiraiya, the supreme being of all things lewd and perverted, the ultimate King of Harem!!)

Suddenly, Yuumaru’s eyes flicked open, as if they were closed the whole time! Then, his head suddenly turned left. Yuumaru couldn’t move his head nor his body for that matter! What in the? Was that a dream? And why is this happening to me?! Then, he noticed that he was looking right at a lone figure, a young woman. She was standing in front of the statue of the genjutsu goddess...feeling the statue up. The woman was wearing a school uniform attire, with a stylish tie-like protrusion in front of her top. Yuumaru was definitely NOT a perverted person...or so he thought. I’m a gentleman! I’m a gentleman! I’m a gentleman! I cannot think about her this way! Yuumaru tried a futile attempt to push away his lewd thoughts. As they said in Icha Icha Vol. 5, Chapter 2, you cannot get rid of your true self, not that Yuumaru would know anything about that! Finally, Yuumaru let go. He thought of the woman’s perfect figure, of her sizable breasts, and how her skirt was kind of high he almost wished he could…As soon as Yuumaru thought this, his body flew towards the young woman. Of course, this was not done on purpose,because he had no control over his body. It was just the King of Ecchi being himself. This time, there was no water spillage, no nothing that could cause him to propel towards the beauty! He was even about 20 feet away from the woman! But alas, you can do nothing about the King of Ecchi. As they say, shoganai, “it can’t be helped.”

Yuumaru closed his eyes in surrender. He knew what was about to happen. It had happened a countless amount of times before. He just wished this woman didn’t have a powerful slap.

If the woman does not see his perverted majesty, the King of Ecchi, flying towards her, Yuumaru, for some unknown reason that can pretty much attributed to Ecchi Physics, will land squarely on her cleavage, with both of them lying on the ground. Yuumaru would then proceed to say “I’m sorry” while buried in her cleavage.

If the woman does see his lewd highness, the King of Ecchi, propelling towards her, and dodges, Yuumaru will, again for some unknown reason that can pretty much attributed to Ecchi Physics, land on her butt, with both facing down to the ground.

(OOC: Any other choice’s outcome will depend on you, Yuri-chan!)
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:
Y Squared (Closed) Left_bar_bleue200/200Y Squared (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:19 am

As Yuri continued to feel the statute up, despite the female goddess being made of stone and is not consider living, Yuri was a tad bit jealous of the Statue's figure, since you know, all women want curves, and everyone prefers women with curves! As state by Lord Jiraiya himself! "Do not believe the myth that everyone want the super skinny bony chick! That is a flat out lie made by the government to fool young women into buying their diet products. Men and Women want women with an nice hourglass figure. Lord Jiraiya always giving out words of wisdom to women and men everywhere. I don't know what I would do without him" Yuri sadly sighed as she look around the area. Now you may be wondering why she would sighing sadly? The answer is pretty simple, she felt lonely.

Despite being born and raise from the Hidden Moon Village, Yuri spent most of her life stuck inside the Onmyoton compound. The reason she barely saw the outside world was that her clan was secretive in nature and didn't want too many people to learn about their bloodline ability call Onmyoton or Yin-Yang release. The power to create almost anything with a simple thought or genjutsu was a powerful ability that is desire by many people. A power that the Sage of Six Paths himself had. If this power were to get into the wrongs hands, the consequences would be dire, the ninja world as we know it could come to an end! Anyway let get back to Yuri. The second hero or shall we said Heroine of the story.

The poor Chuunin didn't have many friends at the moment, the only people who Yuri would consider her friend was her Sensei, Taizu Onmyoton and maybe the Kage of the hidden moon village. Well there was this one other person who Yuri could consider a friend but Yuri hardly got the chance to see her, she would have to change that soon or later. Then there was the people who she help on her missions but most of them come and go like the wind, so they didn't count. "Wow, Only using one hand I can count all the friends, I have! On wait I can't forgot about Lord Jirayra. He a friend to all the ladies." Yuri finally stop feeling up the statue and folded her arms crossed her chest, she had a mission to do. Just as Yuri was about to walk away, her pervert senses were on full alert. She could felt a presence coming towards her, it was the same presence from earlier. The person she was looking for was here, but the now the question is, where is person?
Yuri look towards her left, then towards her right and look towards the left but she couldn't see any besides some non-perverted ninjas training. Wait was the kunoichi wearing a form fitting leather body suit! Oh happy days, Yuri silently thank her Lord and Savior Jirayia for the wonderful gift, she must be getting closer to the source. Yuri wanted to stare at the lovely form of this kunoichi but her pervert senses were stopping her from enjoying the view. Then a little voice in Yuri's head took her to look above and Yuri listen to the voice in her head. Yuri eyes widen in enticement, shock, and other emotions that can't be describe. Once Yuri clam herself down, she noticed that the source, flying to her wasn't a plane (They don't even exist in Naruto), it wasn't a bird, it was a young man! Yuri knew she was a guy and a chick magnet but not in this sense.

Now how would Yuri, our heroine, response to incoming perverted source? Her pervert senses were still on high alert, that could only mean one thing, no matter what actions she takes, the young man in front of her was going to land on perversely, it couldn't be help, the law of Ecchi was in full effect and couldn't be stop. Well Yuri could attepemt to stop it but where was the fun in that? "It can't be help" Yuri grinned perversely as she accepted her perverted fate, not that she had any problems with it. Yuri Onmyoton live by Icha Icha and she would die by Icha Icha, not that she was expecting death anytime soon. Yuri does see her lewd highness but unlike other woman who would attempt to dodge him, Yuri didn't made any attempt to move, In fact she held her ground and let the scene play out.

The Hero of this story, The King of Ecchi was defying the laws of physics but remember he was following the laws of Ecchi so anything that seem illogical or impossible can be explained by the laws of Ecchi, just make sure you have a paper and pen ready. Yuri braced herself for impact as the young man landed right on top of her with his face buried in her cleavage and his hands most likely groping her breasts. Her cleavage was perfect place for him to land at, they where like pillows but only rounder and sexier. When the young man start to muttered that he was sorry, even when he was still nestled in her cleavage! Yuri couldn't help but laugh, causing her chest to bounce up and down. Now Yuri was sure that this young man was expecting her to slap him because well--what normal woman would be okay with a strange man laying top of them in highly sexual manner? In speaking of normal people, the two heroes in the story were drawing a lot of attention to themselves as they remained in their current position.  Both men and women alike were looking at the two, there were some cat calls and wolf whistles. A few people shouted "Get a room!" or "Score!". Next you have people who were jealous and you couldn't blame, Yuri and the King of Ecchi were the two hottest people in the area. Finally you those prudes who mutter insults at the two, not the Yuri paid them any mind.

"Nice landing. Sir, I give you a ten out of ten! Perfect form and a perfect landing. Its a good thing you landed on these babies, the floor isn't as soft as these girls. Trust me." Yuri grinned and giggled as she patted the man on top of the head, she had no desire to slapped him. He was too funny and too awesome. "Take your time getting up! I'm in no rush! In fact we can get to know each other better! So tell me, What is your name and what do you think of my chest?" Yuri ask him as if there was nothing strange or awkward but their situation or her question. As Yuri waited for him to speak, she let her eyes roam over his body, she had to admitted that he was attractive. Sure she was a lesbian but she knew a good-looking man when she saw one.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Our hero Yuumaru could not have predicted how events unfolded in this greatest of perverted stories. One moment ago, his eyes were closed and he was praying to all the shinobi deities that the woman he was about to fall onto had a weak slap (he gave up praying not to fall onto her, because he knew from past experiences that that was a futile thing to do). The second, he was on top of her on the ground, his face buried in her cleavage, with our hero saying “I’m sorry” many times while nestled in between them. Okay, that part was predictable, because our hero is the King of Ecchi. But this is what surprised our hero: astonishingly, the young woman did not rebuke him nor hurt him! And what she did next was even more shocking to Yuumaru: she started laughing! Her breasts started bouncing as she did this, and it took a colossal amount of effort from Yuumaru just to keep his nosebleed from spraying all over the girl. He had already fallen on top of her; surely he can avoid to apply even more salt to the wound!

Yuumaru did not even hear the wolf whistles and the lewd shouts of “Get a room!” and “score!” from the shinobi around them; he was too fixated on trying to get his head off the girl’s cleavage. Without a clue, he grabbed both of the young woman’s breasts and moved his head left to right while nestled in her cleavage, to hopefully get his head free. Only when he had gotten his face out of the heavenly pillows did he notice that he had grabbed the girl’s breasts to get out of her cleavage!

Now, Yuumaru was sure he was going to get hurt. Maybe the laugh from earlier was like an evil laugh, Our hero thought to himself nervously. Maybe it was the kind of laugh you do in front of people before you kill them. What the woman said to him startled him again: she had complimented his “landing!” And she was glad that he landed on top of her instead of the floor! Before Yuumaru could even think about what was happening, the girl suddenly tapped him on the head and asked him a most staggering question. And she asked him in the most nonchalant way possible. What the?! Is this really happening? Yuumaru didn’t know what to feel. Should he feel happy or embarrassed? Maybe both? Yuumaru tried to kick away all perverted thoughts. But they kept on coming! Hm, I think I rate those...a perfect 10!!Oh yeaaahhh, what a perfect bust, baby!!!! Hey? What the hell? Why am I thinking like this?! Yuumaru realized that they were still on the floor. Even though the girl assured him to take his time, our hero felt too ashamed of himself that he was eager to get out of the situation. Careful not to compound his mistakes, he got up with caution, and it looks like the gods of pervertedness were busy that moment, as nothing ecchi happened when Yuumaru got up and helped the girl up.

Without even giving a moment’s thought, Yuumaru assumed the kowtow position and laid low to the ground. “I’m really sorry for what happened. Please forgive me.”

With that said, our hero proceeded to answer the heroine’s question. No, not the perverted part of the question. “Hajimemashite. I’m Senju Yuumaru, a proud Jungle ninja. May I ask what is yours?” After our hero was done with his introductions, he proceeded to continue his task at hand: obtaining a vial of Onmyoton blood. Before he could do so, however, he realized that people all around them were still being obnoxious and teasing both our hero and heroine.

“Hey, would you like to go somewhere else with me, alone?” The moment he had said this, Yuumaru’s face became bright red. He facepalmed himself inside his mind. What the heck, Yuumaru? Why would you word it like that? Especially given the context and situation! What Yuumaru didn’t know was that the gods of everything lewd and perverted were not busy that moment. Thank the heavens!

“I- I meant go somewhere else to- to-” Yuumaru couldn’t think of an excuse. He knew that the Onmyoton Clan was secretive, even in the Hidden Moon, which was why even the Fortuna Castle Library did not have any information about them! So our hero knew that mentioning something about the clan would just raise suspicion. He also knew he couldn’t use the excuse of “talking,” because people would then take it out of context (or in context ;) ) and tease them again. So he said the most “platonic” excuse possible: “I want to go sparring with you.”

At this, contrary to what Yuumaru had in mind, the shinobi around the hero and heroine amped up their wolf whistles and teases even more. Shouts of “Oh really? Sparring?” and “Oh yeah, what weapon are you going to use? Oh wait, I know!” was heard after our hero asked the heroine his question. It got so out of hand that every shinobi in the Luna Cathedral stopped their training and looked at our heroes. Some only looked. Many teased. And even a great many more examined the beautiful young woman next to our hero. Sure, our hero was handsome. Very handsome. In fact, he is probably the most handsome person in the world. But alas, his sex appeal and, unbeknownst to him, his pervertedness lack in comparison, nay, I should say is like a grain of sand compared to the sun, when compared to the goddess-like heroine.

Yuumaru knew that the taunting was now unbearable; they had to get out, NOW. Our hero, prudent at keeping this potential new friend--I mean prudent at wanting to succeed at his task (blushes), thought of a way out. Being the gallant young man that he was, stretched out his hand towards the gorgeous girl and motioned for her to come with him.

If the heroine chooses to come with our Gallant King, the Lord of the Harem, the Successor to Jiraiya, the Bearer of the Jar of Perverseness, the King of Ecchi, Yuumaru, the hero will take her to a secluded part of the Hidden Moon, about a mile away from the Cathedral.

If the heroine does not choose to come with our Gallant King, the Lord of the Harem, the Successor to Jiraiya, the Bearer of the Jar of Perverseness, the King of Ecchi, Yuumaru, then it is up to Yuri-chan to make the outcome!
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:03 am

Yuri was surprised to meet a Senju all the way out in her village, she never meet any of them before. Yuri had a good understanding on Yuumaru clan, snice his clan, along with the Uchiha can are two of the most famous and oldest clans talk about among the hidden villages (Since not many people, knew about the Onmyoton that was rumor to be the oldest clan in existed). Both of the clans where made from the sons of the sage of six paths.  "Senju Yuumaru from the village hidden in the jungle also known as Kusamuragakure no Sato, Its a pleasure to meet someone like you. I heard great tales about your clan and its famous bloodline ability, wood release or better known as Mokuton. A clan with ties to the Sage of six paths, I heard." Yuri giggled a bit at the mention of wood, too bad it was in the middle of the afternoon and not the morning. Yuri could have made a morning wood joke but alias fate didn't want to hear the joke. Maybe it was for the best, who knows how the man on top of was feeling at the moment. Talk about making an situation even more awkward.

Yuri watched with amusement as the Yuumaru finally managed to pull himself free from Yuri's bountiful breasts, having breasts like her wasn't easy. Yuri didn't grow these babies overnight and for some unknown reason, mainly due the law of Ecchi and for a bit of fan service , Yuri grope her own jugs of awesomeness because it was like it was mandatory for her to do it, an unknown force telling her to do it. Anyway it took Yuri; blood, sweat, tears and lots of food to get her babies to 'grope' perfection. In short she had to trained like a Spartan, the Spartan Way (if anyone in this universe even knew what they where!) to get the awesome babies. "Ohhh" Yuri let out a small playful moan as Yuumaru grabbed her breasts. Yuumaru was lucky that Yuri was a follower of Lord Jiraiya and was somewhat use to someone else groping her, mainly her Lord and Savior Jiraiya (He a Perverted Lord, don't you know.). If anyone (Yuri didn't like) else tried to pull that mess out on her, Yuri would make sure they die, a pleasurable death maybe but death all the same.  "Getting a feel for them aren't you? I guess to answer my question you need to touch them too. Looking at them isn't enough" Yuri teased as she stood back up with the help of Yuumaru. "You don't have to keep saying sorry, its fine. I have already forgiving you. There are some things in this world that can't be helped or stopped. At least that what my Lord tells me." Yuri noticed that Yuumaru answer her non-perverted question but didn't answer her question about her chest, she knew that he was probably thinking about it but decided not to answered it for the fear of getting hurt.

"Well since you have given me your name, I guess I could do the same in return. My name is Yuri Onmyoton, a ninja born and raised in moon village. Welcome to my village, Yuumaru Senju." Usually Yuri didn't tell people of her last name due the nature of her clan but she was willing to make an exception for Yuumaru. If Lord Jiraiya approves of him, then he is fine in Yuri's mind. The people around them just seem to be focus on the two of them. The people perverted minds were going into overdrive as Yuumaru kept on talking, adding more fuel to flames of prevision! Not flames of youth, that is something totally different and a bit scary. From somewhere up above, high in the sky, Lord Jiraiya was doing research on the two perverted heroes, his next line of Icha Icha books would be the greatest thing ever written! "That its, Show people the joys of joining the Icha Side! Spread the flames of lust." Lord Jiraiya proudly said as he wiped a single tear from his cheek. Yuumaru Senju and Yuri Onmyoton were making him so proud. He silently promise himself that he would watch over the two, giving them a hand when ever they need it.

Meanwhile, Yuri smiled as Yuumaru ask her to go somewhere alone with him."This guy doesn't mess around, already asking me to go all the way. Or maybe he wants a make out session?" Yuri silently though as look at his red cheeks. As she look at him, she began to think that he meant that statement in a non-perverted way. The Pervert was strong in him but he seem to be a bit native. At least the laws of Ecchi weren't in effect at the moment and the gods of pervertedness  minds were focus on something else at the moment, mainly their daily sexy party!

Yuri noticed that he was having trouble saying what was on his mind, it was a bit funny. It look like the cat got his tongue. "Oh so you want to spar with me? Hm I do have some new genjutsu that I need to put to the test. Plus it would be an interesting experience to spar with someone who has the wood release ability." There a bit of an evil laughter form Yuri after she made that statement but the laughter didn't last for long. Also Yuri had no idea that Yuumaru couldn't use the fame ability of his clan for now.

"Yes let's go somewhere more private shall we, the chatter around us is becoming annoying now. I think I know the perfect spot. Follow me." Yuri gladly placed her hand into Yuumaru's hand as she led them away from the Luna Cathedral. Despite wanting to get away from those clowns , The main reason Yuri took Yuumaru up on his offer was that she didn't want people of unworthy and untrustworthy eyes seeing her Bloodline ability in action. There was a reason why the abilities of the Onmyoton clan where so unknown. The Onmyoton clan were quick to assassinate people who knew too much about them, even their own clan members. That could explain why the clan was so small, when it came to killing their own clansmen and women, The Onmyoton clan were even more ruthless than the Uchihas.

As they duo reached Yuri's desired location which led them towards the abandoned outskirts of the village, Yuri let go of Yuumaru's hand and created some distance between them. She look around the area to examine the terrain. It was a barren wasteland with a few trees scatter around the area. Strangely enough, there didn't seem to be any signs of wildlife besides a few vultures flying above them, looking for a meal. The place didn't provide much cover which could be seen a blessing and curse for the two of them.  Then wind was blowing lightly and quietly. They were far away from any prying eyes which relaxed Yuri. "Let's keep this spar friendly shall we, there no need to go overboard. Before we start if there anything you need to do before hand, do it." Yuri said calmly as began pace back and fourth to think of what jutsu to use. Usually she wouldn't let her opponent to get prepared but she want to see what Yuumaru had to offer while at the same time sticking to a limit amount of moves herself. She didn't want to reveal all her tricks to him.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:17 am

Yuumaru couldn’t believe his luck. Out of all the ninja he could meet inside the Luna Cathedral, he had landed on the one with the most perfect body, I mean, a member of the Onmyoton Clan! Don’t get the wrong idea; our hero would never (blush) think about stuff like that! Anyways, back to the story.

“Oh, but...I don’t have Wood Release, you see…” In normal days Yuumaru would have been depressed after saying this, but right now he was held in a kind of limbo because he was...happy. He didn’t know the reason why but he just felt very blissful. Added with the fact that he had never battled a genjutsu user before, he felt extremely eager to spar with Yuri. “But I can still put up a fight! I’ll show you the TRUE power of the Senju Clan!” Yuumaru told Yuri with a smile.

Yuumaru was in quite a tight spot. He had a task to complete for his beloved guardian, Chieko baa-chan, but then he had also met a person that he felt connected to. Sure, they haven’t really talked much, and the way they met was certainly very...awkward to say the very least (though Yuumaru was very thankful to the gods that the girl was very calm about the whole situation). When our hero offered his hand to lead the way out of Luna Cathedral, he was instead led by our heroine, Yuri, which surprised him for a bit. But when he thought hard about it, he figured that the reason must be because she didn’t want to show people her clan secrets. After all, even our hero Yuumaru was prevented from uncovering the clan’s secrets as he searched all around the Hidden Moon Village! (This is talking about Yuumaru’s failed attempts at searching for details on the Onmyoton Clan in the Fortuna Library and at Port Caerula.)

As the heroine held our hero’s hand, Yuumaru couldn’t help but blush. It was the first time ever that he was holding hands with a girl. At the Academy, he had many crushes, and likewise, there were many girls that were falling for him, but our hero chose the noble path of focusing on his studies first before focusing on girls. Alas, it was a very dark chapter of Yuumaru’s life in Jiraiya’s eyes. But to our hero, it paid off: he was very well balanced and well-versed in his Academy subjects, and the knowledge that he had gained still aids him to this day.

Anyways screw studying and back to more important matters: girls. Hopefully she doesn’t notice my sweaty hands. Darn it, Yuumaru, why did you have to inherit your father’s sweaty hands? *mental sigh* Yuumaru looked in front of him at our heroine, Yuri. She had a gentle feeling about her. A very friendly and welcoming feeling. She...also smelled good...not that Yuumaru would ever tell her that! That’s creepy! Anyways, besides her warm aura, she also had an air of danger about her. I don’t even know her skills and powers yet, aside from an unknown genjutsu attack that she mentioned earlier, but I feel like I’ve gotta be careful around this girl. Our hero throught to himself. I wonder how our spar is going to end up.

When they reached what appeared to be the outskirts of the Hidden Moon Village, the girl let go of Yuumaru’s hand and placed herself at some distance from him. The place looked desolate, empty of any sign of human activity, beside our perverted heroes. There was a light breeze, and Yuumaru breathed in anticipation of the upcoming battle. “Sorry, Yuri, but it is impossible for me not to go overboard! I am the Blue Beast of the Hidden Jungle, after all.” Unbeknownst to our hero, the “Blue Beast” nickname he had given to himself wasn’t really catching on. His other secret alias, the King of Ecchi, is much more majestic, anyway. Hey what the? Who the heck is writing this? (blush)

Anyways, back to the fight about to begin. “And don’t worry, I’m ready to fight.” Yuumaru told the heroine. “Yuri-chan, I’m about to show you the true power of my clan: the will...of FIRE!” Yuumaru could barely hold his excitement. He was about to burst in passionate flames! He can’t wait to witness the power of the Onmyoton Clan. Actually, he didn’t even care of battling to learn about the Omnyoton clan’s abilities. At this point, he only wanted to battle Yuri; he wanted to know her character and spirit in battle. As the old shinobi saying goes: you will truly get to know someone only by exchanging fists! Our hero could have bargained with our heroine for a vial of her blood if he won, but for Yuumaru, that would spoil the meaning of their battle. Tonight, it was just going to be two ninja, battling against each other.

Being the gallant hero that Yuumaru was, he shouted at Yuri: “Ladies first!”
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:17 pm

"A Senju that can't use the wood release ability? It not unheard of. But doesn't that put you at a disadvantage, if you can't use your clan bloodline ability then what can you do?" Yuri shrugged, she was a little disappointed that she wouldn't be ability to see the wood release in action, perhaps she would me someone else from the Senju clan that could actually use the wood release ability but then again she didn't under estimate Yuumaru even a little, His clan was known as the clan with a thousand skills or something like that. She would still spar with Yuumaru and be cautious if not even more cautious. She had assume he would be able to use Mokuton but with that theory thrown out of the window, she didn't knew what to expect from the perverted man. When Yuumaru mention something about the true power of the Senju clan Yuri couldn't help but raised an eyebrow at him, she was curious. "True power you said? You truly peak my curiosity Yuumarn Senju. I hope after this friendly spar we can begin a brand new friendship or maybe even more. Yuu-kun." Yuri said with a teasing smile and a playful wink. Who knows what the future holds for these two. One thing was certain, where ever they went, perverseness will surely follow them. Lord Jiraiya and the laws of Ecchi will make sure of that.

The trip to the sparring area was mainly a quiet one as Yuri was focusing on what to use agasaint Yuumaru. She was already going through several different scenarios in her head with multiple outcomes. Some of the outcomes led to Yuumaru winning and some of the outcomes led to Yuri winning but with the lack of information she had, her scenarios were pointless. With a small sighed, Yuri continued to lead Yuumaru to her desired location. She kept glancing back at Yuumaru every once in while, in her opinopn he look kind of flustered and could you blame him. He was holding hands with a Goddess of Icha, The Pervert hidden in the moon, the one and only sexy Yuri Onmyoton. The lucky bastard. Many men and some women would kill to be in Yuumaru's position right now.

She did noticed the sweaty hands of Yuumaru but didn't said anything about it. He was a nice guy with a heart of gold and the mind of a pervert, an interesting combination. Yuumaru was passionate about life and always seem to look on the bright side of things, a true optimist in her eyes. Of course this assessment of him was made without Yuri knowing him very well. Beside their sensual meeting and a few words spoke between them, there was much Yuri wanted to learn about Yuumaru Senju. The first thing she wanted to know about him was why did he came here? Was he a spy sent the by hidden jungle village, was he on an important mission or maybe he was trying to hook up with the local women, Tsukigakure did have some attractive women in their village, Yuri would have to take Yuumaru on a 'research trip' sometime and by research, Yuri meant spying on women or men if Yuumaru was into that sort of thing. Remember Yuri was a faith follower of Lord Jirayia, who well known for he research trips.

As Yuri got herself prepared for the upcoming spar, her friendly and warn aura change into something that was clam and calculating. Unlike Yuumaru who was nearly bouncing off the walls in excitement, she merely took a deep breath and had a neutral expression on her face, a look of indifference. Yuri simply shook her head when Yuumaru said he couldn't help but to go overboard. "For the love of Jirayia, never ever call yourself the Blue Beast. That is horrible name." Yuri mentally cringed at the name. At least he wasn't wearing blue spandex, if he ever did that. Yuri would beat him senseless. Not in a perverted way mind you.

As expected, Yuri opponent would let her make the first move, Yuri didn't complain like other females would, if her opponent was willing to give her an advantage she would take it. With saying anything Yuri pointed her left hand at, she would start with a basic jutsu use by her clan. At first nothing seem, as Yuri was casting a genjutsu on herself but with a few seconds, twenty Kunai from out of nowhere would shoot of her hand as the flew straight towards Yuumaru at a speed of 15mph. "Lets see gauge his speed shall we, this attack isn't super fast and it travels in a straight line so he shouldn't have too much trouble avoiding it.

Yes the attack Yuri was using was genjutsu so it would cause Yuumaru actual harm right? Dead Wrong, If Yuumaru did manage to guess that Yuri was using a genjutsu (Hard Right?) he would noticed one major difference between Yuri's genjutsu and normal genjutsu cast by others. The Kunai that were shot towards Yuumaru were real and if any of them did manage to hit, any pain or injuries Yuumaru would feel be real, this was one of the abilities of the secretive Onmyoton Clan. Making Genjutsu into reality.

After using her first genjutsu, Yuri kept an close eye on Yuumaru, in attempt to keep constant eye contact with him. She didn't move from her current spot or attempt to make any other moves at the moment, she simply waited for Yuumaru first offensive move.

Yuri's Charka: 140/150

Jutsu Used In Post: Kage no ame(Shadow Rain)

Kage no Ame(Shadow Rain) Cooldown: 2 Post remaining

Name:Kage no ame(Shadow Rain)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Yoton
Range: 30ft
Specialty: Genjutsu
Duration: 1post
Cooldown: 2post
Description: The user casts a type of genjutsu of many kunai being shot out from the caster's hand, but the illusion takes on physical matter in the form of a shadow kunai. A maximum of thirty kunai of shot out and each one will imbed two inches into the opponent's skin or scratch metal- they travel at 15mph and in a linear direction.

•Effect: All Genjutsu-based jutsu can either be pure genjutsu or genjutsu materialized. Materialized Genjutsus must have a 1 charge post. A Genjutsu that has already been cast can be materialized after 1 post of charge if the opponent does not dispel it. Genjutsus are cast on foes by a clap of the hands, snap of the fingers or eye contact.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:46 am

Ah, so she isn’t one of those annoying uber-feminists, huh? Yuumaru thought in relief. Yuumaru assumed the front stance immediately after telling Yuri to go first. When twenty kunai started coming from Yuri’s hand, Yuumaru prepared himself. She did say something about testing out a new Genjutsu...tsk tsk, Yuri-chan, you shouldn’t have done that! Yuumaru thought confidently. Maybe THIS is her new Genjutsu move...in that case…Hoken no Jutsu! Blazing flame chakra suddenly covered Yuumaru’s fists. Inflicting pain upon oneself...It’s a basic counter to all genjutsu! Yuumaru then placed his right hand on his chest, inflicting a second-degree burn upon himself. Yuumaru winced a little, but because his endurance was of C-Rank, he wasn’t hurt too much by a second-degree burn, especially one with such a small area (size of his palm). Heh, now the kunai should disappear…Yuumaru thought to himself, feeling himself sly. But when he looked up, the kunai was still flying his way! What the?! I burned myself! The genjutsu should’ve been released! Did I not hurt myself enough?! Or is she a master at ninja weapons as well that it just LOOKED like the kunai was popping from her hand?! Unbeknownst to our hero, he did hurt himself enough, and it was actually the secret ability of the glorious Onmyoton Clan. It was too late for Yuumaru to dodge the kunai. He lunged to the right, careful to protect his dominant right hand in case he ever needed to use kenjutsu against Yuri. He attempted to deflect the kunai with his flaming left fist, but alas, the time he had spent burning himself in an attempt to release Yuri’s genjutsu had eaten up precious time to dodge the not-really-that-fast, straight-line projectiles. Before he had lunged, three kunai buried themselves on Yuumaru’s upper left shoulder. As he turned to lunge right, one kunai stuck itself on Yuumaru’s left rib, and five more struck him throughout his left arm. He managed to deflect two kunai, before he finally lunged right and dodged the straight path of the missiles. “AHHH!!!” Yuumaru screamed in pain. He was panting; sure, the kunai hurt. Actually, they hurt REALLY bad. It looked like the kunai were buried two inches deep into his skin. But he was out of breath because of another matter: he had made the horrible mistake of underestimating his enemy. Yuumaru, you fool! How could you make such a Genin mistake?? Our hero berated himself. He felt a new kind of respect--and fear for his newly met friend. This made him even more excited to fight. Being brave isn’t about being fearless. It’s about fighting even when afraid! My turn! Fire Style: Black Smoke Jutsu! Thick, black smoke spewed out from Yuumaru’s mouth. Yuumaru then used Sparrow’s Flight and jumped to the air. Now’s my chance! Henge no Jutsu! While in mid-air, Yuumaru transformed into a vulture, looking just like the ones circling above them. Immediately, the kunai buried into Yuumaru’s body dislodged themselves because of our hero’s smaller size. I used Sparrow’s Flight first because I wouldn’t be able to fly because of those kunai making my left wing injured. But now, I can glide over to Yuri-chan while she can’t see! Because of Sparrow’s Flight, Yuumaru the Pervert Vulture was now way above the smoke. He couldn’t see Yuri-chan, but he figured she must have been in her same spot as before. Then again, he could be wrong! In any case, he had to risk it! He glided above where he believed Yuri-chan was, and transformed back into a human. Now! Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu! Yuumaru put everything in this fire attack, and so it was the maximum 10 feet in diameter, and 30 miles per hour. Sorry, Yuri-chan, but I told you, I go overboard! It was the first time battle ever for Yuumaru, and he felt like he was on cloud nine. This was the feeling of battle. Despite being hurt badly, Yuumaru managed a smile while in the air. He knew he had to get to know this heroine more after this battle. Yuumaru was still in the air when he made this move, and was very vulnerable to attacks.

Yuumaru's Chakra: 40/100 (-0 -10 -10 -20 -20 = -60)

Jutsu used in post (Not in order of use, in order of Rank): Henge (E), Black Smoke (D), Sparrow's Flight (D), Fire Ball Jutsu (C), Hoken (C)

Name: Henge no Jutsu
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: None
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: N/A
Description:
Spoiler:
Hand Seals; Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents. However, while transformed only the user's shape and appearance changes. Meaning that if say the host turns themselves into a sword they won't be able to cut anything unless their body could do so naturally. This technique lasts for 4 posts with a cooldown of 2.

Name: Katon: Black Smoke Jutsu
Element: Katon
Range: 60 feet diameter from the user
Duration: Two posts.
Cooldown: Three post cooldown.
Description:
Spoiler:
A simple katon jutsu that has the user spew out black smoke. It is nigh-impossible to see through this smoke, even with the aid of dojutsu. Thus, this jutsu's main use is for cover. The smoke itself is not poisonous, but it is very hard to breathe while engulfed by the smoke. The smoke is also not very hot, and will do no damage by way of burns. Lastly, the smoke is not flammable.

Name: Sparrow’s Flight
Type: Supplementary
Specialty: Taijutsu
Duration: Instant
Cooldown: Three post cooldown.
Description:
Spoiler:
The first one of Yuumaru’s two unique Sparrow Techniques. A taijutsu technique that allows the user to jump unbelievable heights. The user focuses their chakra into their lower body, to prevent stress that could possibly break bones if not done properly. The user then launches to the air, reaching up to 100 ft.

Name: Katon: Great Fireball Technique
Range: 50 feet
Description:
Spoiler:
A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. At its largest, Goukyaku no Jutsu is 10 feet in diameter, and can travel at 30 mph. Four post cooldown.

Name: Katon: Hooken no Jutsu (Phoenix Fist Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Range: Close/Medium (50 ft.)
Duration: Five posts.
Cooldown: Four post cooldown.
Description:
Spoiler:
Yuumaru coats his hands with blazing flame chakra, his passions manifest in his fists. Contact with the flame will result in second-degree burns. In addition, Yuumaru can fire a maximum of five fireballs the size of softballs from his fist with this technique. The maximum range of these fireballs is 50 ft.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:22 am

Yuri face didn't show any hint of expression, as she waited for the results of her attack, as she watched the kunai moving closer to Yuumaru, she noticed that his hands became engulf in the flames of youth. "So he can use Katon, how unusually for Senju to have, Is that what he meant by the will of fire! Was this the true power of the Senju! The passion in heart does burn brightly."Before she continue her thoughts, she noticed that he actually hurt himself in attempt to dispel the genjutsu, it would have work it isn't for the fact that Yuri could make genjutsu real. "Good but not good enough" Yuri eyed Yuumaru like a piece of meat as she watched most of Kunai lodge themselves into Yuumaru but what drew Yuri attention was when Yuumaru had lunge towards the right, he seem very protective of that arm for some reason. "Target of importance spotted, Yuumaru's right hand." After the aftermath of her first attack Yuri thought Yuumaru might be done but then black smoke was spewing out of his mouth. Yuri didn't have anyway to get rid of smoke, so as the smoke spread through the area, Yuri started coughing, she planning her next move. "I guess I was wrong, he using the smoke to cover his movements and to hide himself from my watchful gaze. I wouldn't be able to trapped Yuumaru in genjutsu by sight until the smoke disappears but I wonder if he can see me?." Yuri continued to cough, as her vision was block by the smoke, she had no idea what Yuumaru was planning or where he was located at. Yuri wandered around the smoke in attempt to find Yuumaru unaware that he was flying above her. A vulture circling its prey, waiting for the perfect moment to strike

The sounds of roaring flame drew Yuri attention, even if she couldn't see it, her eyes widen slightly. "Great balls of Fire!," Yuri could feel the heat of flames getting closer to her with each passing second, she wouldn't be fast enough to outrun it even if she tried to sprint out of the way, (Yuri has C-Rank Speed, and can sprint at 20 km/h but the fireball was moving at speed of 30mph so Yuri, in short fireball is faster than Yuri.) With nothing else to do, Yuri place her arms out in front her to protect her face, as the fireball engulf her, Yuri bit her tongue, to kept herself from yelling in pain and to possibly give up her current location inside the smoke. As the fireball wear off, Yuri emained standing as she was cover in second degree burns beside her face. Her schoolgirl top was lost in the flames, leaving her just in her short red skirt and black bra that show too much cleavage, not that Yuri care. It seem like her breast weren't damaged to badly, she would kill have Yuumaru if anything horrible to them happen.

Yuri went a series of handsigns that were similar to the Bunshin No Jutsu, as three clones that look exactly like Yuri appear around her in a triangle like formation. But then Yuri channel some of her Inton element into the three clones, if Yuumaru could see her, he would noticed that the clones were literally coming to life. Luckily for Yuumaru, these clones couldn't do anything at the moment (Have to Wait for Yuri next post due to Onmyoton drawback.). As the clones were coming to life, she also start to form an object in her left hand, using the powers of both yin and yang, she was able to the the yin-yang release. From out of nothingness a form of black flute could been seen in the palm of Yuri's left hand. Instead of trying to attack Yuumaru, she was build up her defenses and was preparing her flute.

Charka: 110/150

*Kage no Ame(Shadow Rain) Cooldown: 1 Post remaining
*The Light Clones become Real in Yuri's next Post.
*Meldoy Flute becomes real in Yuri's next post

Justu used in Post: Hikari kurōn(Light Clone)

Name: Hikari kurōn(Light Clone)
Type: Supplementary/offensive
Element: Inton
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 4
Description: The element Into is used with a simple Bushin no Jutsu to form 3 clones comprised of light, the clones are given "life" and operate under a basic principle of "seek & destroy" The clones are capable of taijutsu and using only one jutsu once before exploding in a flash of non-violent light. The jutsu they can use is Kage no ame.

•Effect: All Genjutsu-based jutsu can either be pure genjutsu or genjutsu materialized. Materialized Genjutsus must have a 1 charge post. A Genjutsu that has already been cast can be materialized after 1 post of charge if the opponent does not dispel it. Genjutsus are cast on foes by a clap of the hands, snap of the fingers or eye contact.

Name: Melody Flute
Type: Supplementary
Element: Onmyoton
Range: Self / 1000 Feet (When Playing Flute)
Specialty: Kekkai Genkai (Onmyoton), Genjutsu
Duration: 1 Post (Maintain for -5 charka after the 1 post duration)
Cooldown: 2 Post
Description: Yuri makes a black flute using her bloodline ability, Onmyoton or yin-yang release. The flute is use to increase the range (See Range above) of genjutsu by using sound. This allows Yuri to cast genjutsu on targets that are out of her visual range. The flute when materialized, it can withstand attacks that are Rank-D and lower. ANy attack rank higher than D will break the flute.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:52 am

Yuumaru didn’t hear any screams of pain at all. Damn, I must have missed! Yuumaru’s Fireball Technique pushed him a little bit backwards mid-air, and so he landed at a distance unknown from Yuri (he still couldn’t see with all the smoke). Arrggh!! I can’t breathe! He was trying as hard as he can trying not to cough, to not give away his location to Yuri. Yuumaru was exhausted after he had used C-Rank jutsus in a battle. His difficulty in breathing was compounded because of the smoke; it made it very hard to breathe. Yuumaru fell to his knees; luckily, he still had enough strength to use both of his arms to keep his face from smacking the ground. ARRGGGGGGHHH! Once again, he held himself from shouting. His injured left arm made him wince in pain when he landed on the ground. Our hero endured it, though this made his breathing three times more difficult, because just thinking about the pain from his left hand almost made him go to shock. Yuumaru calmed himself to prevent from hyperventilating, and to avoid losing precious oxygen. He reached for his sword--”ARRRGGGHH!!!” He couldn’t hold his shout! His Hoken Fist burned the bck of his neck as he tried to reach for his nonexistent sword. Alas, our hero was as slow as always. No! I forgot I still don’t have a sword yet! I’ve trained so hard in kenjutsu that I forgot I didn’t even have a sword yet! I was protecting my right hand for nothing! Wait, no, not nothing. It is my only fist left! He didn’t know if Yuri heard his voice or not, but the smoke was so dark that she couldn’t possibly see his lighted fists while in the smoke. So if anything was going to give away his location, it would have been his shout. Besides, it didn’t matter anyway. As Yuumaru steeled himself and stood up, the smoke had started to dissipate. Yuumaru gulped in nervousness. Calm down, Yuumaru. Yuumaru was intimidated because he only had little chakra left. He had to conserve it in order to try to achieve victory! As he waited for the smoke to disappear, he thought of what Yuri-chan told him earlier. ”True power you said? You truly peak my curiosity Yuumarn Senju. I hope after this friendly spar we can begin a brand new friendship or maybe even more. Yuu-kun.” Yuumaru, at that time, could only blush. He didn’t even have the guts to reply to the pretty girl. A brand new friendship….yes, Yuri-chan, I would very much like that! Yuumaru was bursting with flames of anticipation as he waited for Yuri to appear amidst the smoke. His fists were still blazing with the Phoenix Fist.

”...or maybe even more…” Yuumaru smiled. Yu-chan...I would like that as well…

(OOC: the smoke will have disappeared by the time you post, Yu-chan! :D In other words, Yuri will get first move in a battlefield without smoke!)

Yuumaru's Chakra: 30/100 [-(20/2)=-10] (Phoenix Fist active)
Jutsu used: None; Phoenix Fist remains activated.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:54 am

It seems as if the smoke was finally start to fade away, Yuri held her newly created flute towards her mouth, her lungs were forever grateful that the smoke was gone, Yuri really hater smokers, she could breathe again! Her clones remained in current position, The original Yuri was in the center of the triangle as her three clones made up the other points of the triangle. Yuri and her clones scanned the area for Yuumaru and thanks to his fiery fistx of fury, burning so ever brightly they were able to locate him. Yuri quickly look him, he to getting tried. "Someone needs to work on their stamina training. I warned you too not go overboard. At least your eager." Yuri said in playful tone, as she begin to play her flute, she was going to have her clones charge at Yuumaru but she thought of something better. and pleasurable  After a bit of teased, Yuri became serious. She did want to test out her new jutsu and looks like Yuumaru would be the lucky test subject. "Enjoy" Yuri said in seductive whisper, as her clones ran in front of and from a line, three feet in front of Yuri, if Yuumaru attempt to attack her, she would let her clones to deal with him if they could, they could only do basic taijutsu and one jutsu.

The sounds of a flute could be heard in a 1000 ft radius, as Yuri began to a peaceful melody on her flute, Yes Yuri could play the flute, she had non-perverted hobbies too.  (Random Flute Song! = https://youtu.be/0k-Hqoq1xSA) If Yuumaru didn't stop himself from hearing Yuri play the flute or fail to get Yuri to stop playing, he noticed the some dust swirl around him, which was the sign that he was caught in Yuri's genjutsu. What trick did Yuri had in between her bra this time. In speaking of bras, Yuri was still shirtless due to Yuumaru fireball from earlier, and bra look like it could fall of at any moment. Even in battle, The laws of Ecchi were present.

After the dust swirl around Yuumaru, if he was caught in the genjutsu, he would noticed a fantasy of his starting to play out. What would our Hero, the King of Ecchi see?

OOC: If the Genjutsu: Angelic Illusion: Icha Icha Fantasies was successfully placed on Yuumaru then he can choose from the following options. Yuri has no control of what Yuumaru see, she can only make his fantasy into Reality.

A. Option 1 (A Pervert's Fantasies):
The opponent(s) will see their most perverted and lustful fantasy play out, Two men making out, naughty schoolgirl spanking herself and so on. It ranges. Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality(within reason and site limits). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

B. Option 2 (Love and Marriage): The opponents(s) will see their romantic interest. The romantic interest will tell the target of the genjutsu that they love them. After that they will get down on one knee and ask the target of the genjutsu  marry them. Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality (within reason and site limits). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

C. Option 3 (Achievement Award): The opponent(s) will see that their greatest goal in life has been achieved. For example if Yuri was under this genjutsu, she would image that she had a wife and kids. It ranges, depends on the target(s) goals. Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality(within reason and site limits. For example if an Uchiha goal was to unlock EMS, I couldn't make that goal into reality. That would be Godmodding.). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

D. Option 4: (The Mother Of All Gifts): The opponent(s) will see that they have gotten the best gift ever. A yo-yo, puppy, donuts and etc. It ranges.   Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality (within reason and site limits). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

Charka: 95/150
*Hikari Kuron(Light Clone) ends this post
*Melody Flute is maintained( Paying extra charka to keep it active)

Jutsu Used: Melody Flute, Hikari kurōn(Light Clone), and

Name: Angelic Illusion: Icha Icha Fantasies.
Type:  Supplementary  
Range: Short (If using Melody Flute, 1000ft)
Duration: 1Post
Cooldown: 2 Post
Description: This illusion is similar to Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique. The target(s) will first see something swirling around them common to the area, leaves, loose snow, sand. On their next post, the target(s) will see their.....

Please choose which Option you most comfortable with. Yuri has no control over your fantasy and which Option you pick.

Option 1 (A Pervert's Fantasies):
The opponent(s) will see their most perverted and lustful fantasy play out, Two men making out, naughty schoolgirl spanking herself and so on. It ranges. Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality(within reason and site limits). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

Option 2 (Love and Marriage): The opponents(s) will see their romantic interest. The romantic interest will tell the target of the genjutsu that they love them. After that they will get down on one knee and ask the target of the genjutsu  marry them. Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality (within reason and site limits). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

Option 3 (Achievement Award): The opponent(s) will see that their greatest goal in life has been achieved. For example if Yuri was under this genjutsu, she would image that she had a wife and kids. It ranges, depends on the target(s) goals. Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality(within reason and site limits. For example if an Uchiha goal was to unlock EMS, I couldn't make that goal into reality. That would be Godmodding.). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

Option 4: (The Mother Of All Gifts): The opponent(s) will see that they have gotten the best gift ever. A yo-yo, puppy, donuts and etc. It ranges.   Genjutsu can be broken by Kai, pain and etc. The Genjutsu can be made into Reality (within reason and site limits). Do I really need to go in detail of how this works?.  

Disclaimer
*Please if your affect by the genjutsu and your fansty is well...you know mature put the genjutsu in spoiler label "maturity warning" and warn readers of your pervert fantasies like so --->
Maturity Warning:

*Some fantasies can't be made into reality because of the limits of the Onmyoton ability and Site rules and guidelines. If there are anything questions, doubts, disputes or whatever about what fantasies can be made real, we shall contact an staff member and they will have the final say in what can be real and what can't.

*If your not comfortable with this Jutsu at all, then let me know OOC (Out of Character) and I will not use it on you. End of Discussion.    

Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:34 am

The smoke has faded, but Yuumaru, dazed from stress experienced because of the cringing pain from his kunai-injured body, and burns inflicted on him by himself, failed to locate Yuri-chan for a while. Only after he heard Yuri’s voice did he turn and finally faced Yuri. (Explanation: There was still a bit of gray smoke...So that’s why Yuumaru had a hard time. Yuri didn’t have a hard time finding the hero because as Yuri-chan posted, Yuumaru had his fists on fire) “Hmph. Stamina training? Pssh, I’m just getting started, Yu-chan!” Of course, that was a lie. The King of Ecchi was struggling just staying standing. He ws so weak by now, in fact, that he deactivated his Hoken Fist. He had to find another way to defeat Yuri; Phoenix Fist was consuming too much precious chakra. Now the air was fully clear and Yuumaru beholded the sight before him. Yuri-chan, our bombshell heroine, was actually burned by our hero’s Fire Ball Jutsu! Yuumaru felt proud of himself, but that pride dissipated as quickly as it appeared because Yuumaru saw that Yuri had formed a triangle formation with three clones. Yuumaru would had no idea where the real one was, but the Yuri in the middle of the triangle was the one that was burnt, so he guessed she must’ve been the real Yuri. After all, normal clones disappear after an attack, as he learned in his first mission of Romeo and Juliet.

Our hero had to win. He planned of a way of getting in the center of the triangle. Speaking of the center of the triangle, he had just taken notice of Yuri-chan’s present attire. She had lost her school uniform, and only her skirt and burnt bra remained. The bra...was about fall off! Concentrate, Yuumaru! You can’t be thinking that way while in a battle! Suddenly, the three clones formed a line in front of Yuri. “Enjoy,” she taunted. Yuumaru also noticed that Yuri had a black...what is that? She was about to put it in her mouth. Oh no, that must be some kind of special ninja tool used by her mouth! Our clueless hero still thought Yuri was a ninja tool expert and not a Genjutsu Goddess. In any case, I can’t let her use it! The clones dashed towards Yuumaru as they sensed his left foot inching forward and his back bent down, looking like he was about to sprint for the real Yuri. This will probably be my last attack. But I’ve gotta win! Handseal! “Gotcha! Shunshin no Jutsu!” The clones, shocked that the enemy before them disappeared, looked back at the original, protective. What they saw surprised them even more.

Maturity Warning!:

Then he heard it. Yuri-chan’s mystical music. So it was a flute… Amazing...the sound was the most beautiful and perfect melody our hero has ever heard. It’s like the primal instinct of a human-- to both love and lust at the same time…It’s also both calming and arousing… It’s pure and impure at the same time, like Yin and Yang...perfect harmony…. What are those….flying around...look like leaves...hehe...they circle around me….

(OOC: See what I did there with the Yin and Yang, Yu-chan? ;) Okay, since Yuumaru is affected by a Genjutsu, I approached this like Inception, meaning he doesn’t question what’s happening around him, like a dream)

Maturity Warning!:

Needless to say, Yuumaru was out of the battle, defeated. But in the end...did he really lose?

(OOC: Yu-chan, it is up to you now where to take Yuumaru’s body aka where to go next! :) )

Chakra: 20/100 (-10)
Jutsu used:

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Element: N/A
Range: Close to medium range
Duration: N/A
Cooldown: Once per topic.
Description:
Spoiler:
This jutsu requires one handseal. This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (Once per topic)
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Yuri raised her eyebrow slightly as her clones seem to frozen in confusion and look back at her, this was an usual trait the her clones display, they usually operated on a seek and destroy function unless direct by Yuri otherwise and in this case, she had them stay on the defensive.  Yuri was  slightly confused herself as she continued to play her flute. She saw her clones mad a dash for Yuumaru but the he disappear in a blink of eye. Even if Yuri couldn't saw where he move at, she assume he would be targeting her, the original Yuri, she made a mistake, not changing her clones to simulate the damage she has sustain in battle.

It didn't long until she noticed Yuumaru right in front of her, due to speed and the closeness between them Yuri didn't have much time to respond and clones were gone, It look like Yuumaru might have change the tide of the battle back into his favor and it did sort of but not for long. You got to love the power of Genjutsu mix with the laws of Ecchi. Despite Yuri best attempt to dodge him and put some distance between them, she ended up sitting on our lucky hero with his face inside her skirt. Once again, Yuumaru is one lucky son of a gun. Yuri sat like a queen on her throne, the throne being Yuumaru face of course. It didn't look like Yuumaru was getting up anytime soon after he apoglize for like the millionth time to Yuri." Uh, Just be quiet will you! Your so lucky that I'm different from other women." Yuri said a bit flustered, she could deal with Yuumaru groping her breast, she could handle the awkward postions they ended in but she couldn't let him think she would let him look under skirt and get off trouble free, could she? "It a good thing my panties didn't get damaged, or this situation would been even more awkward!"      Yuri noticed the Yuumaru has gotten quiet of the sudden, so she look down and could the largest nosebleed in history happening. "My genjutsu must have been successful, I wonder you saw Yuumaru. It must have been truly perverted for something like this to happen." Yuri said with a small giggle as her flute faded away in nothingness and end turn ending the genjutsu Yuumaru was in.

As Yuri stood up, she finally noticed that her girls were on full display for all to see, lucky she was out in the middle of nowhere with an unconscious  Yuumaru or maybe he was in pleasure induced coma, it was hard to tell. "Now what to do with you? There are a ton of crazed fangirls and perverted old men that would love to have their way with you. I can the ryo flooding in by the millions!" Yuri placed her hand under her chin and seriously gave the suggestion some thought but in the end she was too nice to do that to her new friend. "You own me a massage later." Yuri grinned as she bent down and pick up Yuumaru, placing his body over his shoulders. Yuri hiss a bit, as she could still feel the effects of the burns across her body.

Mature Warning? Meh:

Due to moving at Ecchi speeds, the trip to the hospital was unusually short and also due to some unknown reason as soon as Yuri, stepped into the hospital  with a cute-looking guy on her shoulders, a mob of nurses (hot older female nurses, with noticeable assets, mind you. *coughs*) immediately gather around Yuri, in attempt to treat Yuumaru or maybe to molest him. Yuri look in their predatory eyes and gulp, yup poor Yuumaru was going to be molest if she didn't protect him.  Either way, Yuri had beat these women away with a stick as she tried to fan a someone who wasn't a crazy fangirl of Yuumaru. Her luck even become worse when she went past a group of middle age doctors....

Now we can see a trail of smoke behind Yuri as she made like wind, and got out of the hospital, as Yuri ran with Yuumaru still on her shoulders, a light surrounded the two of them, as they seem to vanish. When the light vanished, Yuri open her eyes and gasped excitedly! Causing her to drop Yuumaru to the ground like a sack of potatoes. The sky was clear with the sun shining brightly, there where hot springs as far as they eye can see, the springs were fill with voluptuous women and muscular men. There were Maids in revealing outfits were serving them drinks.   "Its the hot springs hidden in the heavens! We are in the Realm of Lord Jirayia! Yuumaru get up before I take away your manhood! Yuri threaten him, as her foot was dangerously close to his family jewels. Even Ecchi physics might not save our poor Ecchi King.

"Whoa clam down Yuri!. There no need to do that. I can explain everything. Once sleeping beauty there wakes up!" Jirayia pointed at the King of Ecchi Yuri instantly clan down as her Lord and Savior Jirayia appeared in front of them. Yuumaru's family jewels were safe for now. As the Godly Super Pervert and the Mistress of Icha Icha waited for the King of Ecchi to respond, Lord Jirayia would heal their injuries they suffer from their spar, as he stare at Yuri exposed chest. "You took my advice! Good Girl" Jirayia sagely nodded as he grope Yuri perfect chest, which cause her to kick him in the groin or at least try too. Yuri was still in a nut kicking mood. Luckily Lord Jiryaia was experienced in the way of low blows and dodge the kick with ease.

Charka: 90/150

Jutsu used: Melody Flute
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:52 am

Yuumaru’s Yuri Senses (yes, it was a new kind of pervert sense, a high levelled sense only acquired by a devout disciple of Jiraiya, the god of perverts.) activated and he quickly awoke from his “King of Harem” dream. He felt really groggy because he had lost a lot of blood from his kunai injuries. But most of the blood was actually lost in the gigantic nosebleed he had when he experienced sleeping with five hundred Yuri-chans. No man in the universe is as lucky as this bastard Yuumaru Senju. The first to ever look under Yuri-chan’s skirt, (not just look, mind you, he talked under Yuri’s skirt!!) and one of the few to behold Yuri-chan’s naked voluptuous bahama mamas. Anyways, back to the real world, or should I say, Jiraiya’s Dream World.

When Jiraiya, the God of All Things Lewd and Ecchi, groped Yuri-chan, the Goddess of Genjutsu, Yuumaru awoke just as a person will wake when another person spills ice cold water on him. He saw infront of him a man groping Yuri-chan. He quickly, because he had been healed of his injuries by Jiraiya, jumped and attempted to tackle Jiraiya to the ground. Yuumaru recognized the man as the man he had seen earlier at Luna Cathedral, in a Dream World like the one they were in now. The god of harems and perverts swiftly dodged our hero’s attempted assault, and not only that, grabbed Yuumaru by his shirt and threw him straight into a hot springs. “Muahaha! Yuumaru-kun, calm yourself! I am simply doing my research!” Jiraiya, the ultimate lord of the harem, kept having fun with Yuri-chan’s bountiful breasts. Yuumaru, being the King of Ecchi that he was, had landed on the hot springs with the some random goddess!

Maturity Warning!:

Maturity Warning!:

Yuumaru suddenly found himself in yet another dimension, with the same pinkish-white ambience that he had found himself in earlier in the Luna Cathedral dream. Then, he realized that he was naked! Next to him, Yuri-chan was also naked! Yuumaru is one hell of a lucky son of a female bastard. This was the second or was it the third time that he saw Yuri-chan’s breasts. Unfortunately for our hero, he couldn’t see Yuri’s below the belt area because of where he was. He wasn’t a pervert so he wouldn’t sneak a peek by tilting his head! (baka! blush) Our hero, as slow as always, only realized that he should cover his own below the belt area just after seeing that Yuri was also naked!

Suddenly, orange and white leaves started swirling in front of our heroes. Out of nowhere, the Pervy Sage, the God of the Harem, the Ultimate Groper, Jiraiya appeared out of nowhere! He did a pose, and Yuumaru couldn’t help but cringe; the man was also naked. “Okay, who the hell are you?” Yuumaru asked angrily. Before Jiraiya answered our hero’s question, he did a ninja seal and said: “Haha, in heaven, I can do sage jutsu even when I’m not in sage mode! Sage Art: Revealing of the Soul Jutsu!” Jiraiya then put his finger on the ground, which turned out to be liquid! (The dream world they were in was transcendental, and so solids can be liquid, like in a dream) Below Yuumaru and Yuri, their reflections were suddenly replaced with the reflections of two other people!

Yuumaru’s reflection changed into that of a determined-looking man, with a headband covering his forehead and two tied locks of hair hanging on both sides of his face. The man in the reflection had three tomoe symbols in his garment. (Yuri-chan, you can make up how your ancestor looks like)

“My name is Jiraiya, the Ero-Sennin, the great Toad Sage, and the God of Perverts! Yuri-chan is familiar with me,” Jiraiya winked at Yuri-chan. “Yuumaru-kun, please listen. Let me explain...everything!” Jiraiya said proudly. “You two...are this generation’s saviors of the world!” He said with a smile. “You see, generations ago, there was a savior of this world. His name was Naruto Uzumaki. And he was my beloved student! Of course, not as much as I love Yuri-chan, or Konan, who is now with me in heaven…damn that woman has huge tits!” Jiraiya let out a lewd chuckle. “Anyways, I also had another student, his name was Nagato, another Uzumaki. He helped Naruto in achieving his dream of peace.” Jiraiya’s tone then became serious. “Now, the two of you are my new disciples. Yuri-chan has known me for a long time because of her great affinity for all things lewd, but Yuumaru-kun, I have also been with you for a long time. You could say...I am your guardian angel!” Jiraiya chuckled at what he said. “A perverted guardian angel!” Yuumaru doesn’t even know where to begin with his thoughts. He was cringing on the inside.

“Anyways, the real reason I have watched over both of you is that the Sage of the Six Paths has assigned me to guide this generation’s saviors. Of course, who the Sage meant were his own descendants. But you guys are even more special than mere descendants of the Sage. Yuumaru-kun, the man you see as your reflection was known as Ashura Ootsutsuki. He was a great hero who saved the world once, and he was the successor of ninshu. Now, he has transmigrated into your chakra...his chakra only transmigrates if he deems a generation to be in trouble! After the events of Naruto, he thought he was going to take a long rest, but alas! This generation proves to be darker than even Naruto’s generation.” Yuumaru was astounded. Transmigration? What the heck is this old naked man babbling about? Then again, this man has already taken him to another dimension three times! He must be telling the truth.

“As for you, Yuri-chan, the woman you see in the reflection is the Goddess of Genjutsu. She was a bastard daughter of Hagorom Ootsutsuki, the Sage of the Six Paths. But when she was told that he failed to recognize her as his legitimate child, she felt betrayed. What she didn’t know was that Hagoromo actually didn’t know anything about her, and she was told a lie by Indra, who wanted to keep the competition over the inheritance of ninshu to a minimum. (In the end, he lost to his little brother Ashura anyway, so pushing the Goddess away was unnecessary). The Goddess of Genjutsu was going to destroy the world, because she had complete mastery over the most powerful kind of Genjutsu: Yin Yang Release Genjutsu. But, she met a fine young man, and she became good and they had many children, eventually forming the descendants of the Onmyoton Clan. Yuri-chan, the Goddess’s soul has now transmigrated into you, Yuri-chan, and you are very special indeed as the goddess only comes when times are truly dark! In fact, YOU are her fist ransmigration reincarnation! The Sage slept with a sexy woman in a holy moment of pervyness, and that’s why the pervyness has passed down to the Goddess, and now to you, Yuri-chan!”

(Yuri-chan, it is up to you to name the Goddess of Genjutsu! :) )

“This is why both of you felt a strange connection to each other when you saw each other for the first time.” Yuumaru blushed at this. “Your bonds to each other are as strong, or even stronger, than the bonds of the great legendary friends Naruto and Sasuke. Yuumaru-kun, you were passed out so you didn’t know, but Yuri-chan here saved you from a group of molesting doctors and nurses! She is a true friend. Now, let me grope those breasts once more.” Jiraiya teleported behind Yuri, squeezed both of her breasts very hard before she or Yuumaru could react, and then teleported back to his previous position. “Yuri-chan, your breasts truly are the best. To think that for peeking at tsunade I would get almost beaten to death, but groping you many times, a woman hotter than Tsunade, and you can’t even hurt me--it makes me--makes me want to--” A spurt of blood squirted out of Jiraiya’s nose. He coughed, and then started talking again in a serious manner. Yuumaru was furious, and was about to attack Jiraiya, but found that when he wanted to attack, he couldn’t move! When he moved just for moving, he could! What a magical realm! ”And now, both of the saviors of this world have knowledge of their true roles in life. Yuumaru, your goal is to end darkness in this world. A pure goal. But a naive goal. Nevertheless, if you have enough passion, which I am sure you have, you will eventually achieve it, just like your previous incarnations Ashura and Naruto! Yuri-chan, your dream is to have a pure child with a female, and to find the Onmyoton of Legend, right? Two very inspiring goals. I hope you don’t neglect this new goal of yours though: to save the world!”

Yuumaru was overwhelmed. He never thought of himself as the savior of the world. Sure, his goals were far-fetched, and he liked the idea of being the savior, but he never knew that he actually WAS the destined savior of the world.

“Now, I will transport both of you back to the real world. Do not worry, my disciples, you will be transported to a safe place. Now….HAH!” Jiraiya did a VERY lewd pose, and with a flash, our heroes were transported to the fanciest Hidden Moon Sushi Restaurant, the “The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife” (OOC: Get it Yuri-chan? The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife is a Japanese woodcut depicting tentacle *censor*)
The restaurant was five stars, but Yuumaru and Yuri found that they had already ordered, their dishes were filled with all assortments of sushi, and drinks filled up with mango juice (underage drinking is wrong!). It cost 500,000 RYO per person to eat here, but for some reason, our heroes were inside! Yuumaru heard a voice in his head. Yuumaru-kun, the food’s on me. It was Jiraiya.

Yuumaru took in the sights. The place smelled so nice, and it felt very romantic. The lights were turned down low. People around them came from the welathy part of the village, obvious because of their designer attire and fashionable looks. Yuumaru felt like a sight for sore eyes. Of course, for our hero, Yuri-chan fit perfectly in a beautiful place like this. She was very beautiful, after all.

Yuumaru didn’t talk for a while, and just stared and ate at his food. He was overwhelmed with what he just found out about him and Yuri--that their destinies were linked, generations deep. He also couldn’t believe that Yuri-chan saved him from a mob of perverts. He was even more impressed when he remembered that he had burned her earlier! So she carried me even with all her burns… Yuumaru felt foolish not talking to this beautiful lady, who had saved his life and dignity. He wasn’t a coward in battle, he wasn’t going to be a coward when it comes to girls.

He looked at Yuri-chan, and he realized that even their clothes were repaired! (Our hero is as slow as always) She was back in her school uniform, and his tattered and holed clothes from the kunai was now repaired. Yuri-chan looked gorgeous. Her eyes were tantalizing. Now that Yuumaru had seen everything about yuri’s body except her holy place, he found that the best part of Yuri-chan was her eyes. He remembered a saying his grandfather always told him. A person’s eyes is the gateway to the soul. You can tell a person’s character by looking into their eyes. As Yuumaru looked at Yuri’s eyes while she was eating, (he didn’t know if she noticed. He hoped she would look up at him and return his look. Maybe she will, maybe she won’t!) Yuumaru felt a warm feeling inside. So, this is what Yuri-chan’s spirit feels like. It’s very warm...and welcoming. She has a facade of naughtiness about her, but in truth, I think she is a gentle and kind soul. I bet she is hiding something...hiding her true and pure self.... Yuumaru hardly even touched his food, because he was so tantalized by Yuri-chan’s loveliness. Our hero didn’t feel lonely anymore. He had found a true friend. His first true friend. Finally, our hero couldn’t handle the tension anymore. He asked Yuri-chan, “Yuri-chan….what is your type?” Our hero, being pure-hearted, cannot pull off a smooth line, as expected. He stuttered afterwards awkwardly, “I- I mean, what do you like in-- I mean- Okay….. what do you like in a person?” Yuumaru, our hero, may be the King of Ecchi, but he was most definitely not the King of Smoothness. Somewhere, Jiraiya facepalmed. Come on, Yuumaru! You can still save this dinner! Then again, our hero was very gallant, and he respects Yuri-chan to the highest degree of chivalry! He takes whatever he says to her with great consideration first. She is his first true friend after all.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:56 pm

"I wonder what Yuumaru's fantasy was when I place him in my Angelic Illusion: Icha Icha Fantasies Genjutsu! The best genjutsu ever created if I do say so myself. Four different ways that the genjutsu can play out, the target can see there most perverted fantasy play out! Who wouldn't like that? Then there a second path in which the target sees the person of the dreams asking them to marry him or her, A romantic option and one of my prefer choices if I do say so myself. Then the greatest achievement award, in which the target thinks their dreams has finally come true, my favorite choice of all, it I was placed in my own genjutsu. And finally choice in which the target gets the best gift ever. Meh sound people are just to embarrassed or shy to see their perverted or romantic fantasies play out."
As Yuri was thinking about her greasiest genjutsu ever, she hardly paid attention to her perverted lord and savior Jiraiya, groping her bountiful breast, she was use to it by now, when your a female follower of Lord Jirayia, it was certain that you will be groped by him, its consider a holy blessing. Well that what Jiraiya tells his followers at least.   Those poor native fools that don't know Lord Jiraiya like Yuri does.

"Your finally up, Yuumaru-kun, it a good thing Lord Jiraiya show up just in the nick of time or else I would have made you less of a man." Yuri snickered a bit as the King of Ecchi tried to attack the Creator of all things Perverted. Sadly for the young and foolish hero, he was grossly outmatch by his God, as Yuumaru was thrown into a random hot spring and due the laws of Ecchi, he landed right into the melons of another goddess, she wasn't as sexy a Yuri but still a sexy goddess all the same. Being a pervert herself, Yuri couldn't help but stare at the large breast goddess. "Oh my Lord Jiraiya. I wonder if my breast would get as big as that. Hopefully not, my back will thank me" With a sigh of relief, Yuri eyes instantly fill with worry as Yuumaru was stupid enough to use a jutsu on her Lord and Savior! His charka was still dangerously low from their spar, Yuri told his not to go all out but did he listen? No, typical guy thinking. When a women gives them advice they ignore it. When will men learned that women are always right (even if they are wrong, you can't them that.

Yuri covered her mouth, to concealed a moan, as Lord Jiraiya strencth her nipples, he might be perverted but he does know his way around a woman.  With a small blush Yuri suddenly found herself in yet another dimension, with a pinkish-white ambience which was different from her usually black skies and whites clouds dimension or better known as her mind. After Yuri clapped for Jiraiya pose. The next thing Yuri noticed was that she was naked and right beside her, Yuumaru was naked too, it look like he was using all of his willpower to not look far down, Yuri body and luckily for her, the power of censorship is always present even in the lands of perverseness. But at the sametime she was disappointed at the same time, she was curious to see what the King of Ecchi had down there and she made no attempts to hide her curious as she turn her heads to him. Maybe next but for now but to the story.

Jiraiya then put his finger on the ground, which turned out to be liquid! (The dream world they were in was transcendental, and so solids can be liquid, like in a dream) Below Yuumaru and Yuri, their reflections were suddenly replaced with the reflections of two other people!

Yuri reflection changed into that of a calculating and emotionless looking woman, with a forehead protector tied around her neck. Her hair was flowing freely as a bang cover the woman left's eye, her right eye held a piercing red glance. The woman in the reflection breasts were a cup size larger than Yuri and the woman had a perfect hourglass figure, even if the black robe she was wearing hid it well. The woman seem to be in constant battle between good and evil, as she wore a necklace that had the yin-yang symbol on it. The reflection seem to narrowed its look at Yuri before disappearing! Yuri did the same in return as she listen to Her Lord and Savior Jiraiya speech.

“As for you, Yuri-chan, the woman you see in the reflection is the Goddess of Genjutsu or rarely known as Megumi Ootustuski. She was a bastard daughter of Hagorom Ootsutsuki, the Sage of the Six Paths. But when she was told that he failed to recognize her as his legitimate child, she felt betrayed and heartbroken. What she didn’t know was that Hagoromo actually didn’t know anything about her, and she was told a lie by Indra, who wanted to keep the competition over the inheritance of ninshu to a minimum. (In the end, he lost to his little brother Ashura anyway, so pushing the Goddess away was unnecessary). The furious Megumi Ootustuski was going to destroy the world, because she had complete mastery over the most powerful kind of Genjutsu: Yin Yang Release Genjutsu. But, she met a fine young man, and she became good and they had many children, eventually forming the descendants of the Onmyoton Clan. Yuri-chan, the Goddess’s soul has now transmigrated into you, Yuri-chan, and you are very special indeed as the goddess only comes when times are truly dark! In fact, YOU are her fist ransmigration reincarnation! The Sage slept with a sexy woman in a holy moment of pervyness, and that’s why the pervyness has passed down to the Goddess, and now to you, Yuri-chan!” Yuri was excited that she was related to the Sage of Six paths but she wasn't too fond of learning that her  ancestor was born of a moment of pervyness (Shocking right!).

”And now, both of the saviors of this world have knowledge of their true roles in life. Yuumaru, your goal is to end darkness in this world. A pure goal. But a naive goal. Nevertheless, if you have enough passion, which I am sure you have, you will eventually achieve it, just like your previous incarnations Ashura and Naruto! Yuri-chan, your dream is to have a pure child with a female, and to find the Onmyoton of Legend, right? Two very inspiring goals. I hope you don’t neglect this new goal of yours though: to save the world!”

Yuri took in all of the new information she had just learned about herself and she was overwhelmed. She was a destined to save the world but at the same time, Yuri ancestor was evil and plotted to destroy the world too and that can't be overlook. "Will I save the word or will I destroy? When the times comes to choose my path, which one will I choose?" Yuri was in deep thought tuning out the voices of her best friend and God.

"Yuri Onmyoton snapped out of daydream, enjoy what my Lord Jiraiya has offer you and your friend. I know you still have questions about your ancestor and I will answer them we your are alone. For some female bonding. I'm curious to see my sensei second female pupil." An unknown angelic voice whispered  in Yuri's mind before it faded away. (If the color text and the 'angelic' didn't gave it away, it was Konan who was mentally talking to Yuri.)

Yuri look around the place and smiled. . The place smelled so nice, and it felt very romantic. The lights were turned down low. It was a perfect place for couples to wine and dine at. Yuri felt out of place her snice was single at the moment and as she look around at the other couple, she felt her heart tighten for a bit. "Someday" Yuri sighed a bit sadly as she ate into her food silently. Still thinking about all that happen to her ever since she ran to Yuumaru. As Yuumaru look up at her, he noticed that Yuri smiled and return his look. There was something about the Yuumaru that made Yuri feel happy. Maybe it was kind hearted nature or his fiery passion that made her feel like that. As Yuri look into his eyes, she could see ..no feel his determination, his drive, his what did Yuumaru call it? The Will of Fire? Yes, his will of fire was so empowering that Yuri felt her doubts and worries fade away. Yuri giggled after Yuumaru ask about what she looks for in a person. Yuri was about to respone but then stop. "In a lover, Man or Women. I look for...." Yuri winked a Yuumaru before she countine speaking. She had assume that he was asking her about what she wants in a husband or wife. (Yes you read that right) "Actually I won't tell you that unless you tell me what your type of person your looking for? Also, you owe me a massage for carry you across the village. Please be gentle with me? " Yuri somewhat lied about her earlier statement, she would tell Yuumaru what of person she into but not directly, she would throw out hints too him, it would be his job to figure the rest out. Women are complicated creatures are all.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:09 am

Yuumaru was so glad when he saw Yu-chan return his gaze. Hopefully she doesn’t see me blush! Our hero, by the way, was as red as a tomato at this time. When our hero asked the heroine what she looked for in a man or woman, she winked at him, which almost caused a nosebleed, (Yes, being the King of Ecchi, our hero also had weaker resistance to the sexual powers of women), and then Yu-chan asked what HE looked for in a person. The second part of the question (the massage) made our hero actually nosebleed, but he quickly wiped it, hoping that his friend wouldn’t notice. Once again, she’s acting all perverted and playful. I see that she still has a wall that’s keeping me from truly knowing her. Our hero thought. Or maybe this was her true self? In any case, our hero remembered a wise saying his grandfather told him, Don’t expect someone to share their story with you; they’ll only share it if you yourself is willing to share your story with them. With that in mind, Yuumaru thought about the heroine’s question.

What I’m looking for...hrmm… “Well, Yu-chan, I like women who are driven by something; women that have a driving force that propels them in life.” He looked down, averting Yuri-chan’s gaze, flustered. He didn’t know if he should continue, because he was so embarrassed. Our hero was very gallant after all. Very chivalrous indeed. But it was too late for cowardness now. He had started, and he had to finish. “I-- I also like women who are kind, and accepting,” As he kept on talking, he didn’t notice that he was gazing at Yuri-chan again. He found that it was a lot easier to talk now. Maybe Yuri-chan just had that awesome kind aura that Yuumaru had no trouble expressing his feelings to her! “You see, I’m willing to spend effort into forging a bond. I would also like it if a girl invests as much time as me in a relationship, as well.” He found himself smiling at Yuri-chan. The nervousness was still there, since he was talking to a goddess, after all, but still, our hero has finally become a man and stopped stuttering in front of Yuri-chan! Our hero wanted to repeat his question to the heroine, but he felt it wasn’t smooth to do that and would just annoy Yu-chan (Yes, our hero has learned to be somewhat smooth).

Finally, with a teasing smile, he joked, “Sure, I’ll give you a massage. People tell me I’m a great masseuse.” Yuumaru’s face then became serious. “But, you’ll have to come with me first.” Without even giving Yuri-chan a chance to say no, he took her hand, and led her upstairs of the restaurant. Our hero remembered the story of how his grandfather proposed to his grandmother; atop The Dream of the Fisherman’s Wife while watching fireworks. He remembered it was Sunday that day, and every Sunday, the restaurant’s founding day, it would have a mini fireworks show.

Our hero didn’t plan to propose to Yu-chan, of course, because that would be too soon. He only wanted some other place to talk to, where there was no other people sitting near them. Upstairs, there was no roof because it was for a better view of the show. The seats were far apart from each other, because the restaurant owner wanted a more “private” feel for couples. Yuumaru led Yuri to the middle seat, which was surprisingly empty. Normally people would rush to take it, as it had the best view. But Yuumaru guessed that it was Jiraiya’s workings to make the seat free. Thank you, Jiraiya. Our hero thought to himself. The seats, by the way, were like beach chairs, in which people would semi-lie down on them. The seats are arranged side by side, so Yuumaru would be at Yuri’s side.

As the two sat down, the fireworks show started. Explosions of red, blue, white, green, yellow, and even purple filled the sky. There was a brocade explosion, a crosette, a palm, and even a fish explosion! Yuumaru always laughed at the last type because they looked like sperm swimming around. But Yuumaru pushed all ecchi thoughts away. He wanted to get to know his friend more.

“Yu-chan, I mean, Onmyoton-san, I mean, Onmyoton...I haven’t really asked you permission to call you by your first name...May I call you Yu-chan?” Our hero asked, while staring above at the beautiful show. The explosion was now a willow type. Our hero then asked, “So, what is your drive? What is your motivation in life? That incident with Ero-Sennin, that was overwhelming.” Yuumaru shrugged. “So I guess we have to save the world now. But what I want to know is what was your goal before that, or besides that?” He turned to Yuri-chan, using his elbow to prop himself up. Then, our hero remembered his goal before meeting Yuri-chan. “Also, Yu-chan, tell me more about the Onmyoton Clan.” Our hero said in a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 am

The heroine....goddess of this story did see Yuumaru blush, putting a tomato to shame, good job hero. Now there a tomato somewhere in this world, crying himself or herself to sleep, as it no longer need. And just when Yuri thought the King of Ecchi couldn't get any more redder, he prove her wrong as she spotted his nosebleed, despite his attempt to quickly wiped it away. Yuri giggled a bit, she was going to offered him a tiusse, she had a whole box of tissues stored in between her girls, don't ask how she can fit a box in between in breast, it all due to the physics of Ecchi, Breast make good storage compartments, depending on their size. (Mad Moxxi would be so proud of Yuri Onmyoton right now, But this is Naruto not Borderlands!) The other reason she decided not to offer him a tissue is because, he might get another nosebleed from seeing Yuri get something from her breast, which would lead to Yuri having to get another tissue, which leads to another nosebleed and the never ending cycle of nosebleeds would continued. "Please don't pass out from blood lost my friend. I don't want to take you back to those crazy nurses. Those woman weren't good enough for you." "But then again he might enjoy having a bunch of older woman having his way with him." Yuri once again giggled at the thought before she shook her head, she wasn't that evil? Was she?

Yuri full attention was on Yuumaru as he began speaking, she was highly curious of what type of woman that the King...No....God of Ecchi wanted. Yuri frowned a bit when he lowered his gaze, was the question she ask Yuumaru too personal, if it was Yuri didn't mean to step over his boundaries, she was about to said sorry until she heard him speak again . "How can someone as so pure-heart and innocence (well maybe not so innocence) as you, have such a powerful perverted force coursing through them?. Not once did you mention what you look for physical in women, instead you were focus on their inner traits, their personality. Most people only focus on the physical aspects and disregard the mental and emotions aspects. You are truly an amazing man. Yuumaru Senju." Yuri didn't interrupted Yuumaru once as he was describing what he was looking for in a woman. She made mental notes and would go over all of the information she has learned at a later time. "Thank you for answering my question Yuumaru. It good to know that there are people out there choose to read a book instead of just looking at the cover." Yuri didn't said anything but she was impressed that he finally manage to stop stuttering around her but at the same time she curse Yuumaru for it. She lost a side bet to Jiraiya and would have to pony up some Ryo. Yes the bet was non-perverted in nature it can't be that hard to imaged right?

"A committed person is more than attractive in my eyes." Yuri said non-chalantly as she leaned back in her chair a bit and took a sip of her drink. Yuri did wanted a family or at least a dedicated lover, if she ever gets one. Yuri even took a bigger sip out of her glass after thinking about that, it was good these the drinks were mango juice, not that Yuri drinks, in fact she haters drinkers and smokers with a burning passion. "I hope those people are correct in saying that, I could use a good back rub after our spar and from learning about our destiny. Its a lot to handle but we can get through it together. We are the chosen ones after all." Yuri grinned even if she had doubts about herself, she would need to get into contact with that angel lady soon, she was dying to know more about her family tree.

When Yuumaru face became serious, Yuri instantly became serious as well. She didn't resist or try to struggle as Yuumaru led her upstairs of the restaurant, she didn't even made a perverted or sexual comment even if this scene was begging for one. Once the reached the higher level, Yuri admired the place, the romantic aura it gave off, fill Yuri's heart up with love and happiness. As the two of them sat down, side by side and watch the fireworks. Yuri remained quiet as the colorful expolsions went off, forming different shapes. The last one got a small laughed out of Yuri.

"You can call me Yu-chan, and I wouldn't stopping you Yuu-kun." When Yuumaru ask Yuri what was her drive in life, she remained silent for a few minutes as she thought of the best way to answer the question. "I'm fuel by passion and driven by love. Love breeds strength. That is my nindo, my ninja way. The main reason I became a ninja is simply to become strong enough to protect the ones I hold closets to my heart. My Friends, My Lover or Lovers if my lover is one of those love is meant to be share type of person, My Family." Yuri closed her eyes as she though about her goals. "Marriage and Family life are appealing to me. I want one of my own. I also want to become the figurehead of my clan and become an actual goddess of Genjutsu. To master all forms of Genjutsu. But for now, I'm working everyday to become stronger." Yuri stop talking after that, she wasn't that open with people but for Yuumaru he was different.

"If I tell you about the Onmyoton clan, I would put my own life and well as my family life in danger. The first rule of being an Onmyoton is don't talk about the Onmyoton clan. The second rule of the Onmyoton clan is don't talk about the Onmyoton clan. I take these rules very seriously." (If you watch Fight Club then those rules should sound familiar.?) Yuri responded in equally serious tone. She a loyal Onmyoton and would not give away its secrets if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:57 am

Darn, Yuri-chan really is a tough nut to crack! Yuumaru thought to himself. It seems Yuri will not reveal the secrets of her clan. But then again, our hero remembered all the things Yuri-chan said earlier. She noticed that I actually read a book, instead of just looking at its cover. And wow, I’ve never even heard the saying used that way before. Yuri-chan truly is inspiring… Our hero smiled at the thought. And she likes committed people, as well… Our hero didn’t even remember that Yuri-chan had noticed his nosebleed earlier; he was too much into the moment of admiring his new best friend, the lovely Yuri-chan. When he heard Yuri tell him her nindo, her ninja way, he couldn’t help but smile. She has a similar nindo as mine...love, huh? Yes, Yu-chan. I believe someday, you will be a bridge to the peace we’re both dreaming of. When the heroine told our hero her goal to become the Goddess of Genjutsu, Yuumaru couldn’t hold back a wide and warm smile on his face. Yu-chan is truly admirable; she has a goal that fuels her!

Our hero looked away from the heroine and looked back at the night sky. The fireworks were now taking the shape of a peony. The color shift from blue to green was absolutely marvelous. Then, our hero bagan talking again. “Yu-chan… I understand. You want to protect your clan. Your family. Your loved ones.” Our hero turned to Yuri-chan once again. “I came to this village to obtain a vial of your clan’s blood. It was a task given to me by the Senju Clan Head, my guardian, Lady Chieko. She’s planning to use it to further enhance her research, you see, she’s gotten every single clan’s blood sample, except for…” The hero’s sentence trailed off, as he looked into Yuri-chan’s eyes. Her eyes were auburn in hue, almost a light red color. Our hero’s heart skipped a beat, and he couldn’t finish his earlier sentence. “Actually, Yuri-chan, I don’t care for my task anymore. I’m just glad I met you. Whenever I’m with you, I don’t feel lonely. Whenever I’m with you, I feel happy.” He put his left hand on her right cheek. Then he moved it to stroke her hair, and put most of the right side hair behind her right ear. He then used his thumb and moved it across her right cheek. “Yu-chan… I…” Our hero’s heart was about to explode from his chest. He closed his eyes and moved his head towards Yuri-chan’s before stopping about halfway. He turned away, but his hand was still in Yuri-chan’s right cheek. “I--” Then a flashback appeared in our hero’s head. A memory best kept locked and not remembered.

It was in the main street of the Hidden Jungle Village. It was night time. A night like the one him and Yuri-chan were now experiencing. It was the annual Jungle festival. People were out on the streets, dancing, laughing, being happy. Everyone was in their best attire, and the smells of the street were amazing; fancy food and other merchandise from all over the world were being sold in this annual festival. Our hero was sitting in the Kusamura Bento Shop, waiting for someone. Someone he hadn’t seen in years. A girl he loved that he lost contact with, who was now visiting him for the first time in ages.

Then, he heard her voice call him. “Yuumaru! Yuumaru-kun!” Her voice was angelic. It lifted our hero’s soul into the sky. He turned around. It was Hikari-chan. Our hero quickly got up from his seat and ran and met the girl halfway, as she was walking towards him. He hugged her tightly and swung her around. The girl was ecstatic to see our hero again, and was screaming with joy as she was spun by Yuumaru.

Throughout the night, they ate and had fun at the festival. Playing games like Kunai Contest, and also the Hammer Contest. Yuumaru impressed Hikaru-chan when he scored third strongest in the whole village in the Hammer Contest. Amidst the laughing, the teasing, the playing, and the touching, the two decided to walk in Kage Birdge, where they had first met long ago, when Yuumaru was on his way to the Ninja Academy, and Hikaru was on her way to the Civilian Academy.

Yuumaru put his left hand on her right cheek. Then he moved it to stroke her hair, and put most of the right side hair behind her right ear. He then used his thumb and moved it across her right cheek. “Hikaru-chan, I love you.” Our hero’s heart was about to explode from his chest. He closed his eyes and moved his head towards Hikaru-chan’s, and stopped halfway. After waiting for a moment, he finally opened his eyes. Hikaru-chan was looking away. Then tears started falling down from her eyes. She turned to our hero. “You… you were too late, Yuumaru-kun. Where--” She wiped her tears from her face. “Where have you been all these years? You-- you promised me you’d be there for me… “ She was crying again, and this time, she buried her face in her hands. “There’s… someone else.” Yuumaru’s heart sank as he heard those words. His heart, which had been so lively just moments before, was now shattered, broken into countless shards. “I-- I’m sorry, Yuumaru-kun…” Yuumaru moved towards the girl, and hugged her tightly. He hugged her for a moment. It was probably a short moment, but for Yuumaru, it was one of the longest moments of his life. It was also one of the most devastating moments of his life. He whispered to Hikaru-chan’s ear, “Sayonara, Hikaru-chan.” And with that, he turned away from her and walked. Then, after about nine steps away from her, he started running. “Wait!” Our hero heard Hikaru-chan shout after him. “Yuumaru-kun!”

Unbeknownst to Hikari-chan, tears were rolling down Yuumaru’s face as he ran. As he ran from the tightest bond he’d ever had with another person. As he ran when that bond broke. Shattered into a million pieces. Tears ran down, as it now did while our hero was in front of Yuri-chan.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Yuri guard and suspicious quickly rose to a dangerous high level as she mentally repeated what Yuumaru just told her. “I came to this village to obtain a vial of your clan’s blood. It was a task given to me by the Senju Clan Head, my guardian, Lady Chieko. She’s planning to use it to further enhance her research, you see, she’s gotten every single clan’s blood sample, except for…”. It was quite obvious what the rest of the statement was even if Yuumaru didn't choose to finish it. When the hero look into the heroine eyes, she narrowed her eyes and decided to finished his statement for him, since he wasn't man enough to do it himself. "Your Lady Chieko needs a vital of Onmyoton blood to continued her research. Did I guess right Yuumaru Senju?" Yuri piercing red glare met Yuumaru soft and caring look, Yuri try to search for anything that might be an indicator that Yuumaru was lying to her as he said he was no longer interesting in his task. It seem like see Yuri was trying to look into his very soul, after a tense staredown by Yuri, she sighed and return to her neutral and emotionless poker face. "I guess your telling the truth my friend but still I will keep my eyes on you, Yuumaru Senju"

"I glad that I met you too, Yuumaru. But if your truly don't care for you task any longer, I hope you don't mind if you take me to meet Lady Chieko then. Despite my mistrust for her, you said she has samples from all of clans, my curious is at all time high. Since I like information, Maybe there a way to finished your task." Yuri look back up to the fireworks and watch as a pink explosion in a shape of a heart went off, that put a smile on Yuri face. "Art is truly a bang isn't?" Yuri sighed as she look back towards Yuumaru and became slightly nervous when she felt him put his left hand on her right cheek. Yuri had mixed feelings about what he was doing to her. It was strange she was completely fine with Yuuamaru and his never ending talent to place the both of them in the highly erotic positions but this scene, this romantic and heart-wrench scene that was playing out right now, made Yuri uneasy. She wasn't use to this despite her romantic nature, the last time she was in similar position, she was with her Sensei, Yuri thought that there was something between them but sadly no, it was just a genjutsu her sensei placed on her to teach her a tough lesson. Yuri was mostly over it and had a friendly relationship with her sensei. But deep down inside of Yuri, She still some resentment for her senesi for toying with her heart and misleading her that. Sure Yuri some of Yuri genjutsu messes with someone emotions but she wouldn't pretend to actually like a person, there some things Yuri would never do and one of them was toy with their heart in reality, maybe in their fantasy but never in real life. Their was a fine line between fantasy and reality. The line was already burred if your Onmyoton.  "Why?" Yuri would ask herself that silently. Her attention was back on Yuumaru when he began to mutter the words or well word "I". He was really having trouble finishing this statement. Yuri look at him a bit worriedly. As they faces got closer, Yuri nervous became even higher until she noticed that her friend just appeared to freeze right on the spot. Yuri wave her hand in front of Yuumaru but she didn't got any respond. "Yuumaru? Is everything alright? Icha Heaven to Yuumaru?" Yuri snapped her fingers and still she got nothing. So she simply watched Yuumaru as a cycle of emotions played out on his face. It seem like he was in middle of emotional flashback. At first it seem like it was a happy memory but the longer it play out, his happy seem to turn into sadness, as Yuri saw tears rolling down his cheeks. Yuri then placed her right hand on his right cheek as she wipe away some of his tears and then she did the same with the left cheek using her right hand. Then without warning, Yuri wrapped her arms Yuumaru as she pull him in for a hug, placing his face right on her breast, not to be perverted or anything like that, she just want him to feel comfortable and he did seem to enjoy her grope-static mounds. She remained silent as she she her left hand to rub Yuumaru back in a soothing manner. "Let it out. I don't know what your going through but just remember that if you ever need a shoulder or pair of boobs to cry on, I'm here for you." Yuri said in serious manner as she watch a few more fireworks go off, one of them took the shape of a orange toad. An sign by Jiraiya maybe? Yuri shook her head as she keep on providing comfort for the King of Ecchi. She had a few ideas of what Yuumaru was about to tell her before his flashback and all of it made her nervous but she didn't let it show on her face, as she had to look strong in front of her sad friend.

"I hope this is making you feel better, I hate to see you sad"
It just didn't suit the usually happy go luckily hero. Yuri thought about placing him in a peaceful genjutsu but then shot the idea down.  She still felt a bit drained from her spar and she didn't want to Yuumaru to think she was trying to attack him, no telling what he would do in his current emotion state.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Yuumaru let out his emotions. Tears just wouldn’t stop flowing down his face. He felt eternally grateful for his new best friend, Yu-chan, for being there for him in this moment of weakness. After a few minutes of crying, the fountains known as Yuumaru’s eyes finally stopped gushing. He pulled away from Yuri, and while wiping his face with the sleeve of his black jacket, he started blushing, because he couldn’t believe he had revealed this secret soft side of him to Yu-chan. “Thank you, Yu-chan. I’ll be here for you, as well.” Our hero told his partner in crime. He hugged her again. “Really… thank you.”

After the last of the fireworks, this time two comet fireworks, one blue and one white, blew up in the night sky, Yuumaru suddenly felt the blow of his tiring day. Even though his wounds had been healed by his god of perverts, Jiraiya, his mind and his body were still tired. The two comet fireworks lifted him somewhat, however. “Yu-chan, you see those two fireworks?” He looked at his friend. “That’s us right there. We’ll be the shining lights who shall guide the world to peace.” Then his voice took a turn for the serious. “Okay. I will take you to Lady Chieko. Or rather, I will send for Lady Chieko to come here. Trust me, she’s my guardian; her efforts are good-willed. And plus, she might have some insight on what’s going on right now in the world… what’s going on relating to our destinies. She was a traveler in her younger days, after all.” Yuumaru thought he was finished, but then looked at Yu-chan again. “Don’t be surprised about her looks when you see her, okay? She’s really in her late 40s, but she has some weird jutsu that makes her young again. I don’t know. She’s weird like that.” And with that, our hero motioned for Yuri to come downstairs with him. “Now, I believe it’s time for us to head to the inn.” Our hero stretched his arms. “Time for the King to give his Goddess a massage.” Yuumaru winked. At this, Jiraiya almost had a nosebleed, becoming excited at the thought of Yuumaru massaging Yuri. But of course, Yuumaru wasn’t being perverted. He actually meant it in a non-sexual way, just being playful.

Before they went to the Hidden Moon Inn, they stopped by the Mail Center, and Yuumaru sent for Lady Chieko. However, as the pair exited the building, they were in for a big surprise. “YUUMARUU!!!” A very angry, very busty, and very beautiful brunette woman came rushing towards Yuumaru. Yuumaru, if Yuri looked at him at this moment, she would see a truly terrified face. Chieko then punched Yuumaru on the chin with an uppercut. “Your task is way overdue! What have you got to say for yourself!”

The three eventually checked in to the Hidden Moon Inn. Our hero, afraid of losing the trust of his best friend, did not mention anything to Chieko about Yuri’s lineage. He left it to Yuri whether to trust Chieko enough to tell her whatever she wants to tell her. And so, Yuumaru only told his guardian that the girl he was with was just a friend, an orphan ninja with no last name. “That must be tragic, having no family.” She commented to Yuri. But Chieko was still furious at Yuumaru. “I’ve been waiting for ages with that blood! What the heck, Yuumaru?!” Yuumaru apologized to her to end the brutal interrogation (by this time, his hair had been pulled about nine times, and his face had been punched about eleven times). “Chieko baa-chan, I will have it soon.” Chieko felt sorry for her ward, he was doing his best after all, doing all those mission sprees for the glory of Kusamuragakure and the Senju Clan. “Fine. I’m beat anyway, after travelling all the way here and looking all over this village for three days just to find you! Talk to me tomorrow, I’m off to bed.” “But…” Before Yuumaru could finish his sentence, Chieko had already shut the door behind her. “There are only two beds…” The room they had rented was a walled two bedroom flat. It was designed for bachelors who didn’t necessarily want to sleep next to each other, for example, two straight guys. Our hero, gallant as always, “It’s okay, Yu-chan. I’ll sleep on the floor.” He continued, “I know you want to ask my guardian a lot more questions, but shoganai, it can’t be helped. You can always ask her tomorrow.” Yuumaru felt like he was about to faint. Especially after being beat up by Chieko baa-chan. But he owed Yu-chan a massage. She did save him from being molested by perverted nurses and doctors, after all. He went to the small bathroom the inn had and got out with a small oil bottle. He had requested to the room service to leave them a bottle of massage oil earlier. He lathered up the oil in his hands, and finally told Yuri, “Now, Yu-chan, ready for your massage?”
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:32 am

As Yuumaru let his tears flow freely, Yuri just held onto him even tighter as she continued to rub his back in soothing manner. She remained silent as the crying seem to last for a few minutes. "Feeling better? Now lets go and save the world while spreading the good word of Lord Jiraiya." Yuri joked a bit to lighten up the move. But then again they were really destiny to save the world. Yuri knew that her current level of strength she wasn't strong enough to save the world. "I wonder what dangers and threats laid ahead of us, Yuumaru. We will be strong enough to overcome them? " Yuri stop her thoughts of doubt as she felt Yuumaru pull away from her and smile up at him. Yuri returned his hug and shook her head. "There no need to thank me, Yuu-kun, like it or not we are destiny to be together. So be prepared to see me often. But knowing you I sure you been feeling me more often than just looking."

As Yuri watch the last of the fireworks, this time two comet fireworks, one blue and one white, blew up in the night sky. The white comet remind Yuri of herself, the pure-hearted, kind and friendly self but as the comet faded in nothingness, become black for a few quickly before the display completely disappeared. Yuri frowned for a couple seconds, the black side of her, the darkness, hate, anger and pain that reside in her heart. "In the end does all light faded into the darkness or does light always shine through the darkness. As her friend and possibly best friend look at her and told her about the fireworks and nodded in agreement even if she had doubts by herself. "We shall break the bonds of hatred and fill people hearts will love. Show them the power of peace through strength." Yuumaru did feel Yuri up fill hope (I bet the readers where expecting more perverted, give me some credit yawl, I not always peverted). "Thank you for letting me meet Lady Chieko, I curious to meet your guardian. She raised an interesting person to said the least. If she raise you that is. So do you consider her like your friend, parent or what?" Yuri couldn't help it and just have to said something. "Ah she in her forties, nice, Milfs are always attractive. Who doesn't like an older and more mature woman." Yuri said in mixture of playfulness and serious. She was quite interesting in how Lady Chieko looks like. She could be a sexy traveler, she what how Yuumaru would feel if she attempt to make a move on his guardian. Yuri bet his react would be funny.

"I been waiting for that massage, I almost thought you have forgot about it. I hope your as good as you claim to be, if your not I don't think I want you touch on me anymore." Yuri responded back just as playfully. As the two of them walk through the mail center, Yuri almost bumped into Yuumaru as they heard a banshee like scream. Before Yuri could ask Yuumaru If he knew where the shout came from, she watch as the busty brunette approach them, this woman remind Yuri of Mika, Yuri informant and mission giver. So Yuri was frighten, not as much as Yuumaru but still frighten but due her perverted nature she couldn't help but stare at Lady Chieko's lovely rack and Yuri didn't even tried to be discreet about it, it seem like Lady Chieko's fury was solely focus on Yuumaru, Yuri silently prayed to her Lord and Savior Jiraiya and thank him for keep her safe. Yuri wonder what would have happen to her, if Lady Chieko caught her staring at her breast. Yuri cringled as Yuumaru was uppercut, sure Yuri could have step in and attempt to stop her but Yuri knew there was no stopping a woman's fury. Plus it better if Yuumaru got hurt instead of her. She was a goddess after all. Plus she couldn't risk drawing blood. That would play right in their hands.

"Yes, the loss of family hurt me greatly but ever since I met, Yuu-kun he been the guiding light in my world of darkness. Please don't hurt him, I didn't know he was on task, Blame for his trouble I been keeping him busy." Yuri tried to reason with Layd Chieko but in the end, Yuumaru got his ass handed to him on a sliver patter. Somewhere, there was a group of men laughing at our Poor king of Ecchi. Yuri was surprised that Yuumaru was even able to walk at the can of ass whooping he received. When Lady Chieko finally went to bed, Yuri raised her eyebrow a bit. "Only two beds? Of course I wonder who could have plan that." Yuri look up towards the roof, as she assumed Lord Jiraiya had something to do with it.

"You not sleeping on the floor like some type of mutt, Yuumaru Senju! You are seen me naked, you have already mounted me and you have touch my girls. So you matter well sleep with me too. Sharing a bed with can't be that bad." Yuri then paused as she realized how that sounded but shrugged it off. Yuri look at Yuumaru a bit worriedly but if said he was okay then Yuri would take his world of it. "I'm ready" With that, Yuri took off her schoolgirl top and tie off as she folded them up and placed them by the end of the bed. Then Yuri took of her black bra and let it drop to the floor before she pick it up and place it on top of the pile. Yes she was stripping down, in front of Yuumaru but it was like what she said earlier he already seen her naked so what the point in changing in private. "I won't strip completely naked so don't get your hopes up." Yuri was serious about that, she had some standards. Yuri then got on the bed and laid down, with her back upwards. "I'm waiting my King"
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Yuumaru, our hero, could not believe what he was witnessing. The great Goddess of Genjutsu was stripping bare naked (except for panties) right in front of his eyes! This Yuumaru Senju is nothing but a worthless bastard. To think that he could have earned the right to see Yuri-chan's perfect body, in the real world, I might add, not Genjutsu, while other men could only dream of sub an event happening to them. The heroine nonchalantly tossed her clothes to the side, while Yuumaru watched on, frozen in time. Blood was seen steadily dripping down his nose. When Yuri laid down, back facing upwards, and then teased Yuumaru, playfully, inviting him to massage her, Yuumaru's face couldn't help turning red like Mars. Blood drops can now be heard dropping constantly on the floor due to our hero's ginormous nosebleed. It was so much blood, fact, that it could be said that the bloodiest battle of all of history was nothing compared to the blood shed by our hero tonight. Our hero, being gallant as he was, quickly wiped off his nosebleed; he didn't Yu-chan beating him up for bleeding all over her after he had just been beat up by Chieko. "Here I go, my Goddess." Yuumaru told her playfully. He had been good at hiding his feelings lately, because inside, he was as blushing as red as a tomato for seeing Yu-chan naked in front of him!! That perfect body! Those breasts!! Our hero thought. For some reason, he remembers having a very weird dream; a dream in which he somehow slept with five hundrd Yuri-chans. He couldn't keep those lewd thoughts away, and a couple of times he almost had another nosebleed. But our hero held it in, he was a Senju after all.

Yuumaru skillfully rubbed Yu-chan's back. He pressed both his thumbs to work on the heroine's shoulder blade gap, and he pressed down on her spine throughout her back. He then proceeded to do drumwork with the side of his hand throughout the Goddess's back. And then, he worked on Yu-chan's shoulders. He pressed and grabbed her shoulders for a long time, and then he moved back again to her shoulder blades. Outside, everything seems fine. Just a guy massaging a girl. But inside, Yuumaru was having the greatest battle of his life.

This is the perfect opportunity! Yuumaru wasn't sure if that was his lewd inner voice or if it was Jiraiya. That perfect body is just begging to be groped! But our hero was strong-willed. He did not want to take advantage of his friend. This was a massage for her, because she had saved him from perverted molesters. Just as I predicted, Yuumaru-kun. You would be too wussy for this! Our hero recognized this voice! He was right, it was Jiraiya! Good thing I had a Plan B, then! Suddenly, Yuumaru felt really drowsy. It was as if he had been hit with a steel mallet in the head. Believe me, he was tired from the spar and from being beat up by Chieko, but now, he just... wanted to... lay down...

Unbeknownst to our hero, the massage oil he was rubbing and lathering on his hands to massage Yu-chan was none other than the slime from a perverted Goo Monster. This slime was the same one Yuumaru had encountered in his Hillside Cavern Mission. The slime was sought after because it had properties that would make the consumer "perverted" when absorbed in the skin. However, there was something wrong with that diagnosis. What the Medic-Nin did not know about the slime was that the user actually doesn't become perverted. They become unconscious, and then, the goo monster takes control of their bodies! Hehehe, my plan worked! Drop a couple of drops of slime in the bottle, and since the oil is denser than the slime, the slime would come on top and would eventually be absorbed to Yuumaru-kun's hands, because masseuses always lather up their hands before massaging! Muahaha! I really am the God of Perverts. Don't worry, Yuumaru-kun, the slime will die in a few hours. Now, to watch this good-for-nothing Goo Monster take control of Yuumaru-kun's body and enjoy Yuri-chan. Muahaha, this goo monster is special, too, because the slime used for this was the slime from the goo monsters Yuri-chan had defeated! Ahahaha this is my reward for you, Yuri-chan, for being my faithful disciple...

The slime inside Yuumaru now had full control of his body. The slime still held a grudge to Yuri-chan for defeating it. The slime couldn't even manage a feel for her tits that time, it was only able to strip her of her top. But now, revenge has come. He will enjoy those bountiful tits of hers. Zombie Yuumaru slowly moved his hands towards the side of Yu-chan's body. It was inching closer and closer to her ribs. The slime was about to touch Yu-chan's magnificent and perfect and divine breasts when suddenly, it felt something was punching it from the inside. A whisper. No one. A voice. No one. Then a shout. No one touches Yu-chan that way!!! Althought it looked like nothing was happening (Yuumaru just stopped moving), Yuumaru had actually been woken up by his Yuri Senses, and he successfully managed to confront the slime. He remembered her words, her sweet words to him that he should be prepared to see her often, as they were the saviors of the world. With one colossal mental kick, the slime was gone to the skies, dead. That was just a mental representation of how the slime was get rid of. In reality, however, our hero sneezed the slime away after being awoken by Yuri Senses. Jiraiya was about to say Drats! because his slime had died, but then, because our hero was the King of Ecchi, the Laws of Ecchi Physics demanded something to happen when the King and Goddess, especially at their current situation!

Maturity Warning!:
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:49 am

"I almost forgot to tell you, don't try anything funny, I'm a pervert there no denying that but there even times when I prefer to stay out of those types of situations. You know? But I'm sure you already know that Yuu-kun. I trust you, you like a knight in shinning armor. At that what I heard from some of the older woman in the village. Your heroic deeds have been talk about." She hoped that this massage would just be a message, but a voice in the back of her was telling her this night would be a night to remember. Yuri hope the voice would be wrong. She just want a nice message and maybe head of into bed or something. "Did you left the water on, I can hear something dripping?" But Yuri's pevert senses were telling her that she wasn't hearing the sounds of water dripping, no it was blood from a nosebleed. "Don't pass out on me" With a mental sigh, Yuri closed her eyes, as she felt Yuumaru starting her massage.

Yuri let out sounds of pleasure as Yuumaru and his magical hands work their magic on Yuri's body. She could feel all her stress, anxiety and doubt just melt away with Yuumaru touch. "Oh Yuu-kun where dud you learn to give such heavenly massages? And more importantly how do you manage to stay single? Any..I mean almost any women would fall prey to your expert touch and your gentle soul. Despite your perversion prowess and unmatched ability to end up in well, ecchi situations." Yuri giggled quietly for a few seconds. "I'm almost shock that you was able to keep your hands from my chest for this long. This just shows you how much superior you are to other men." Yuri said in dream and relaxed like state, as she sigh happily went Yuumaru move to her shoulders blades. "Mmm. That feels really nice Yuu-kun, I don't know how I can ever repaid you for this wonderful experience."

As Yuri was enjoying her massage she was completely unaware of the ultimate battle of wills that was happening inside the mind of her best friend, never even her pervert senses were able to detect anything, maybe this massage had her mind too distract? The olny thing that caught Yuri's attention was that she noticed Yuumaru stop moving. She turn her head to look up at Yuumaru. "Is everything okay, you kind of just randomly stop massaging your Goddess? I thought you wanted to massage me?" After staring at him for a few seconds she sigh and laid her head back down on the bed. "Bless you and your welcome."  Yuri politely said after she heard the King of Ecchi sneeze. She would have given him a tissue but she didn't felt like turning over and pulling the box of her chest of wonders (Lame Pun or Joke, Sue me). Yuri head then suddenly sprung up as her perverted senses were flaring up, something big was about to happen. The Blessing and Cruse of hanging around the King of Ecchi. Right now she consider this a curse and mutter something about perverted gods and physics.

Mature Warning:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:59 pm

Yuumaru, feeling sore all over for being beaten up by Chieko baa-chan for the second time, finally passed out on Chieko’s bed after riding ass-kicking express. When Yuumaru opened his eyes, however, he found himself walking the streets of Tsukigakure… What the hero didn’t know was that he was having an out-of-body experience, due to the effects of Ashura’s Transmigration Jutsu. The events that Yuumaru experiences can be found here: http://www.narutolegacy.com/t8392-what-it-means-to-be-a-hero-closed-private

After the hero’s talk with Ashura, he didn’t know why, but it seemed something was amiss. Our hero felt like he needed to do something. (Since it’s a dream-like sequence, a person does not question anything happening in the dream). He found himself rushing back to the Hidden Moon Inn that they were staying in. For some reason, he saw a naked Chieko baa-chan standing by the shower door. The door to the shower was open, and our hero could also see a naked Yu-chan, leaning on the shower wall. Both seemed to be frozen in time (Out-of-body experiences make the real-world frozen in time). Again, because this is a dream-like sequence, our hero didn’t pay much attentio-- A NAKED YU-CHAN?! Suddenly, our hero’s soul, who was having an out-of-body experience, had a nosebleed, and found itself being pulled back into its body (A moment of stress or excitement could dispell an out-of-body experience). Yuumaru immediately sat up Chieko’s bed, breathing heavily. Then, he remembered what he just saw in his… dream? Was it a dream? Then, his Yuri Senses started tingling! (It turned out that it was his Yuri Senses that summoned his soul back from the forest; that was why he was rushing!) Since he didn’t know Chieko was a lesbian, he never once thought about her having a perverted agenda. But, Yuri Senses were never wrong, and our hero rushed out of Chieko’s bedroom. He was surprised himself when he found that when he stood up, his body did not ache from the beatings of Chieko baa-chan. Old man Ashura’s power must’ve renewed my strength! When he opened the door, he was in clear view of the scene he had witnessed earlier, the one he thought was just a dream. In front of him, A naked Chieko baa-chan, whose busty body he’d never laid eyes upon before, and a naked Goddess (Yu-chan, of course), was in plain sight for him to see!

Chieko, was, as expected, understandably upset. That was the biggest case of blue balls (or blue ovaries?) she’d ever experienced. Jiraiya up in heaven threw his box of tissues to the ground in anger. The three even heard thunder in the distance, a sign that the god Jiraiya was very angry. Luckily for the perverted god of harems, Konan was there to comfort him, and soon enough, the weather became calm again, except from some droplets of blood rain, from the god’s nosebleed. After another round of beatings, and after Yu-chan took her shower, the three finally gathered around the small living room of the inn they rented. Our hero started the little meeting.

“Chieko baa-chan, I have something to tell you.” Chieko still had her arms crossed, obviously still mad at Yuumaru for preventing her from enjoying Yu-chan’s body. “What is it, ecchi boy?” She said in a very annoyed tone. Yuumaru took great caution in picking his words; he did not want to give away Yu-chan’s identity. “Since you were an adventurer and travelled around the world back in your day--” Chieko punched Yuumaru in the head. “Baka! I’m not old! I still travel the world now, you know!” Yuumaru rubbed his head. “OW! I didn’t say anything about you being old…. Anyways, I’ve been having strange dreams lately…” The hero explained his meeting with the man known as Jiraiya, and the words that he bestowed upon our hero. Our hero also explained to his guardian everything about his meeting with Ashura Ootsutsuki. Chieko was now intrigued. “This is a very unusual but very interesting turn of events… So, that man Ashura told you to go to Hidden Glacier, huh?” She tapped her fingers as her arms were crossed. “Hmm… I’ve read many books about Jiraiya, that legendary Sage of that long ago destroyed village called Konoha… And I’ve also read some texts on Ashura Ootsutsuki… This is very interesting indeed.” She examined Yuumaru for a moment. “Hmph. Since you are my ward, I’ve no choice but to trust you. You are Yuumaru after all, and you never lie. I don’t have much information to give you about Jiraiya and Ashura; I’ve only read history books, after all, so I don’t know anything personal about the two of them. But I do know this “savior of the world” stuff you’re talking about. There was a Child of Prophecy known as Naruto Uzumaki generations ago, as well… Okay, I’ll do my best to help you with your ‘destiny.’ “ Yuumaru couldn’t help but smile. But then he remembered that Yu-chan, his best friend, wanted knowledge from Chieko baa-chan. “Baa-chan, my friend here is a scholar herself, like you. Is there a possible way for you to bestow some of your knowledge to her? I owe her big time, and it would really be great if you share some of your knowledge to her.” Chieko examined Yuri. “Hm? Scholar, huh? Sure. It’s nice to know there are still people out there who value knowledge rather than just power. Yuri, I’ll talk to you more after I take care of my bothersome ward here. In fact, may I come with you on your missions here? Don’t worry, I’m not asking for RYO. I just want to explore this village and Death Country; you never know, maybe I might find something that will help my research.” Chieko then turned to Yuumaru. “Luckily for you, I have connections with the nautical Roth Family of Shippugakure. My friend Minerva Roth is coming--” Her face then changed to a look of distress. “Tonight! She’s stopping by Port Caerula tonight!”

The three quickly packed things for Yuumaru, such as giving him supplies to last him the ship ride to Hidden Glacier and about three days’ food (rationed, of course) in the village. Our hero would then have to obtain food on his own after that. “Oh! I almost forgot!” Chieko took out a cloak colored sky blue from her baggage. She also took out a couple of folders and papers. The cloak was a perfect fit for our hero. “The people of the Hidden Glacier are very secretive. The y do not welcome outsiders, so you will need this cloak to fit in. You’ll also need these fake identification papers…” Chieko did a hand seal, then placed her thumb on Yuumaru arm and then on the paper. Immediately, Yuumaru saw the writing on the paper change! He saw the name on the identification paper change from “Senju Chieko” to “Aoki Yuumaru.” “Yuumaru-kun, don’t forget: your last name is Aoki. If you say Senju when they ask you you’ll be in great trouble, as they would know that you came from Kusamuragakure.” Yuumaru smiled. “Aoki” meant “blue tree,” and Chieko obviously was alluding to his nickname of “Blue Beast” and their clan’s bloodline ability, Wood Release. After the preparations were complete, the three immediately headed over to Port Caerula. They made it just in the nick of time.

The ship had already lifted anchor, and was inching to leave, but then, “Kuchiyose no Jutsu!” Out of nowhere, a swarm of sparrows came from the smoke springing forth from Chieko’s hand. “That should notify Minerva.” Chieko said proudly. As they saw the ship lay anchor again and waited for the ship to fully park on port, the three said their goodbye’s.

Chieko did an emotionless “bye” at first, but then she couldn’t resist hugging Yuumaru and kissing him on the forehead. She then held him by the shoulders. “You take care, okay? Always remember that you’re not acting on your own; you are acting on behalf of your village, and of behalf of our clan, the most powerful clan in the world.” Yuumaru smiled proudly when he heard those words. Chieko had taken his trademark words that he used to say to his kage, Kouketsu-sama. “Don’t worry, baa-chan! No matter what Hidden Glacier has in store for me, I’ll pull through! I’ll make my village and my clan proud!” Our hero then turned to Yu-chan, his very first friend.

He remembered all his adventures with her, and how it seemed like only yesterday when they had just met in Luna Cathedral (LOL, it hasn’t even been a day yet!). Even so, he felt like he’d known her forever… like he’d known her for generations. He hugged his best friend tightly. "Yu-chan, I can't wait for the time when we're stronger. When we'll finally be able to save the world." Unlike the last time they hugged, there were no tears from Yuumaru’s eyes this time, only burning determination. He pulled away from Yu-chan. “I have a feeling we’re not going to see each other in a long time… But it’s just as you said, Yu-chan, we’re destined to see each other again. And next time, I’m definitely going to win!” He turned to his guardian. “Baa-chan, make sure to take care of my friend here.” Minerva, upon seeing Chieko, her friend with benefits, shouted: "Chieko! It's so nice to see you! But hurry up! I'm running out of schedule!" "My ward will be the one going aboard! I'll see you once you return to the Hidden Moon next year!" After Minerva groaned because she was obviously disappointed at having to wait for to see her friend with benefits, she waved and then went back to her captain's quarters. 

Our hero then smiled at his friend for a final time. "Ja mata, Yuri-chan." (See what I did, there, Yu-chan? I didn't say Sayonara as I did with Hikari-chan! :) )And with that, our hero set sail for Hidden Glacier, unaware that soon, he will meet his sensei, Isais-sama, the Monster of Hyougagakure, the Fubukage himself!

{EXIT}

Make sure to stay tuned for Y-Squared Season 2! (Release date unknown xD But there definitely is going to be one!!)

(OOC: Yu-chan, you can now do whatever you want with Chieko baa-chan! If you want to take her with you on missions, that’s fine! If not, that’s fine also xD In any case, since I’m all the way in Hyougagakure, you can spend time with her on RPs as well. Just PM me if you need any information about her, like powers, attire, history, and all that. :) Anyways, Y-Squared was so fun. Thank you so much for RP’ing with me. We’ll definitely RP again once I’m stronger. So just you wait, my goddess. ;) )
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Y Squared (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Y Squared (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next