Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Y Squared (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Y Squared (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Y Squared (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Y Squared (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y Squared (Closed)   Y Squared (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:07 am

As Yuri was taking her shower, she couldn't help but feel like something Icha Icha was suppose to happen to her but it didn't. "What is with my pervert senses today they have been over all the place."

“Chieko baa-chan, I have something to tell you.” Chieko still had her arms crossed, obviously still mad at Yuumaru for preventing her from enjoying Yu-chan’s body. “What is it, ecchi boy?” She said in a very annoyed tone. Yuumaru took great caution in picking his words; he did not want to give away Yu-chan’s identity. “Since you were an adventurer and travelled around the world back in your day--” Chieko punched Yuumaru in the head. “Baka! I’m not old! I still travel the world now, you know!” Yuumaru rubbed his head. “OW! I didn’t say anything about you being old…. Anyways, I’ve been having strange dreams lately…” The hero explained his meeting with the man known as Jiraiya, and the words that he bestowed upon our hero. Our hero also explained to his guardian everything about his meeting with Ashura Ootsutsuki. Chieko was now intrigued. “This is a very unusual but very interesting turn of events… So, that man Ashura told you to go to Hidden Glacier, huh?” She tapped her fingers as her arms were crossed. “Hmm… I’ve read many books about Jiraiya, that legendary Sage of that long ago destroyed village called Konoha… And I’ve also read some texts on Ashura Ootsutsuki… This is very interesting indeed.” She examined Yuumaru for a moment. “Hmph. Since you are my ward, I’ve no choice but to trust you. You are Yuumaru after all, and you never lie. I don’t have much information to give you about Jiraiya and Ashura; I’ve only read history books, after all, so I don’t know anything personal about the two of them. But I do know this “savior of the world” stuff you’re talking about. There was a Child of Prophecy known as Naruto Uzumaki generations ago, as well… Okay, I’ll do my best to help you with your ‘destiny.’ “ Yuumaru couldn’t help but smile. But then he remembered that Yu-chan, his best friend, wanted knowledge from Chieko baa-chan. “Baa-chan, my friend here is a scholar herself, like you. Is there a possible way for you to bestow some of your knowledge to her? I owe her big time, and it would really be great if you share some of your knowledge to her.” Chieko examined Yuri. “Hm? Scholar, huh? Sure. It’s nice to know there are still people out there who value knowledge rather than just power. Yuri, I’ll talk to you more after I take care of my bothersome ward here. In fact, may I come with you on your missions here? Don’t worry, I’m not asking for RYO. I just want to explore this village and Death Country; you never know, maybe I might find something that will help my research.” Chieko then turned to Yuumaru. “Luckily for you, I have connections with the nautical Roth Family of Shippugakure. My friend Minerva Roth is coming--” Her face then changed to a look of distress. “Tonight! She’s stopping by Port Caerula tonight!”

Yuri just remained frozen as she was listening to the conversation that was happening. She felt her heart sank, her best friend was leaving her. Sure it wasn't permanent but for two whole years after they just met. "I will be glad to take you on my mission Chieko. I would love to exchange knowledge with you." Yuri said in quiet and sad voice. As the three of the pack Yuri didn't said much as she thought about all the experiences she have in the short amount of time she spent with Yuumaru Senju. She smiled, this wasn't a goodbye it was more like 'Until we meet type of thing." After Chieko said her goodbyes. Yuri locked eyes with the King of Ecchi, the Blue Beast and her departing Best Friend and number one rival. She remembered all her adventures with him, and how it seemed like only yesterday when they had just met in Luna Cathedral, hell it hasn't even been a full day! Anyways she remember when he first landed on her, their first spar, the both of them meeting Jiraiya and learning about their destiny. Yuri could feel tears coming to her eyes, now usually Yuri hardly ever cries, not even when she gets hit by a massive fireballs, lighting bolts, giant monsters and all other things that would make a lesser man or woman break down in tears and cry like a newborn baby. When Yuumaru hugged hold, she couldn't hold it in any longer as she let her tears roll down her face, as she hugged Yuumaru with all the strength her body could muster. She was genjutsu expert, so she didn't foucs much on her physical strength. She was more worry about her mental prowess and fortitude   "Damn it I told myself I wasn't going to cry. I know this isn't our final goodbye but still even know we have jus meet I felt like I know you all my life." Yuri sigh as she enjoyed holding Yuumaru in her arms for a few more seconds before he pull back. Yuri wipe her tears away and smiled at Yuumaru. "So you have already met your ancestor? It looks like you have an advantage in our rival which only means I need to improve myself as well. I will meet my ancestor and I will train even harder than you! Yuu-kun. I can't let the blue beast beat the goddess right?" Even know Yuri hated the dread awful nickname that he came up with, she didn't mind calling him that for now. Yuri bit her lip and quickly thought of something, before Yuumaru got on the ship, she kissed him on the cheek and grinned as she step back beside Chieko. "That for good luck. Until our paths cross again Yuumaru Senju!" Yuri waved as goodbye to Yuumaru as the ship left the port, once Yuumaru and the ship were out of sight. Yuri turn to Chieko and grinned. "I have my own training to do! The Dawn of Yuri Onmyoton has just begun. I will leave my mark on this world." The two busty ladies left the port as they went to start their own adventures. What will the future hold in store for our heroine and hero?

{EXIT}

Make sure to stay tuned for Y-Squared Season 2! There no keeping us apart!
Back to top Go down

Y Squared (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2