Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Yuumaru Arrives!(Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru
Male Posts : 176
Ryo : 146000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yuumaru Arrives!(Closed) Left_bar_bleue105/105Yuumaru Arrives!(Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Yuumaru Arrives!(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Yuumaru Arrives!(Closed)   Yuumaru Arrives!(Closed) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:44 pm

And so, our hero arrives at Port Caerula. Having eaten all of his food supplies while aboard The Drunk Merman, Yuumaru is eager to eat some fresh, exotic food from none other than the best village in the world, Tsukigakure. I wonder what kinds of foof they have here in Death Country....Since merchants from all over the world come here, maybe their dishes are also cosmopolitan? The port was crowded, very crowded. But the stories that Yuumaru heard from his grandfather and Lady Chieko were true: Port Caerula truly lives up to its name.

The smells of a thousand odors fill Yuumaru's nose. The smell of sweat, the smell of merchandise, the smell of food, and the smell of the sea.... Everywhere, voices of peddlers and merchants and buyers jumbled into an entity of multiple voices. In short, it was beautiful. But Yuumaru reminded himself of his task: I am here on a mission....I need to get that vial of Onmyoton blood! But his stomach wouldn't have it. Just ten meters from the boat and Yuumaru's stomach had already growled for five times. I guess lunch would be great to have first, before I do anything else....

Yuumaru stopped by the food shop closest to him, and it was called "The Lunar Submarine." Hm, interesting name. I wonder what kind of food they have in store for me.He went in. The store was filled. The tables had no room, and the line was just unbelievably long. No matter, I'll use this to get to know people and more information about this village, and of course, about the Onmyoton Clan. As he slid in line, he looked around to see anyone free to talk to. It appears that everyone had at least someone they are busy talking to. Then he checked the line he was in. Maybe he could talk to someone without making a scene. He chose the old man in front of him.

"Hey, I am a traveller from Kusamura. I have a couple of questions about this village." Yuumaru began. The old man turned around. He was about the most abnormal looking person in the history of mankind. He had about three hair follicles on his head, and he had thick, square-shaped glasses. Seriously, square-shaped?! The man also had a big hairy mole on his nose. The mole had about nine hair follicles.

"Greetiiiiiings...traaaveeeeleeer." The man seemed to stretch out his vowels. His breath also reeked of two years without mouth washing! "Whaaaaat iiiiisss yooouuurr quuuueeestiiiooooon?"

"Um...yeah, um..." Yuumaru almost forgot his question, nay his purpose in life....that's how repugnant this old man was! "Do you know the locations of the clan compounds in Tsukigakure are? I'm looking for the Onmyoton Clan Compound."

"Huuhhh? Iiiiiff yooouuu waaaaaant toooo knooow soooomethiiiiing, yooouuu shooouuuld gooo tooo theee liibbraaaaaryyyy iin Fooortuuunaaa Caaastlee..." The old man then turned around, and, Yuumaru could almost swear, heard the old man say under his breath, "Stuuuupiiiid tooouriiist...."

After about two more hours of waiting, Yuumaru finally got to the counter of the food shop. "Can I have your specialty, please?" "Okay, one lunar sub coming right up." Sub? What the heck is a sub? Apparently one of the best things in life, as Yuumaru found out when he ate the three foot sandwich.

Okay, now I'm off to Fortuna Castle. Hopefully the Fortuna Library can provide me information about this village and the Onmyoton Clan.

As he was about to head out the entrance of the food store, someone had clumsily spilled water all over the floor. Yuumaru, being a clueless King of Ecchi that he is, did not notice the spillage, and consequently slipped. In his attempt to balance himself and hold onto something, he slapped a cup full of water and spilled it to a woman eating, drenching her whole body. Yuumaru then fell face first on her cleavage. To make matters worse, (OOC: or better, I suppose) he said "I'm sorry!" about ten times WHILE he was buried in the woman's cleavage. As he tried to regain his footing, he looked for something to hold onto, to get his legs up. For some reason, or maybe the reason was that Yuumaru is the King of Ecchi and the laws of physics do not apply to him, he ended up grabbing both the woman's breasts to pick himself up. Needless to say, he was punched by the woman so hard that he flew out of the food shop straight to (conveniently) Fortuna Castle.
Back to top Go down

Yuumaru Arrives!(Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1