Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Yuumaru in Fortuna Castle!(Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru
Male Posts : 176
Ryo : 146000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yuumaru in Fortuna Castle!(Closed) Left_bar_bleue105/105Yuumaru in Fortuna Castle!(Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Yuumaru in Fortuna Castle!(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Yuumaru in Fortuna Castle!(Closed)   Yuumaru in Fortuna Castle!(Closed) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:40 pm

That was….quite an experience at Port Caerula. The slap and punch from the woman still hurt. But no matter. Our hero is now headed towards Fortuna Castle, where he hopes to go to the Fortuna library and hopefully gain insight on the mysterious Onmyoton Clan. Thankfully, thanks to the surprising herculean strength of the woman that our hero had unknowingly groped, Yuumaru found himself at the foot of Fortuna Castle.

There were many people outside the castle. Most were tourists, but the most conspicuous of the mass of people were the ones wearing square glasses. Square glasses! Like those of the old man back at the food shop! It appears that those people were civilian archaeologists working on deciphering the history of this eerie fortress. Maybe they can help me find the Fortuna Library quicker. Yuumaru went up to the closest square glasses old man and asked him the fastest route to the library.

“Okaaaayy, taaake theee leeeeft….” Wait, they all talk like that??! Because Yuumaru wanted to be polite and not wanting to repeat the show of disrespect he showed the Sakurakage during his first mission, he listened to man ramble on and on. After what Yuumaru believed to be a lifetime but was actually just fifteen minutes of rambling, the man finally turned around and continued doing his work.

Okay, I think I know how to get there. Yuumaru thought to himself. He struggled to piece the information given to him by the old man, and in the end, he finally pictured how he would get to the library. After about two minutes, though, he was completely lost. No one was around this time. The castle was giving off the creepiest of auras, and Yuumaru felt as if someone was staring at him and following him. He saw a set of stairs heading up. I guess I’ll go here. When he reached the top, he was amazed. He had arrived in the gallery of the castle. Mssive paintings of ship battles and of past daimyos and tsukikages surrounded the huge room. The colors were so vivid, that it seemed that the pictures were real. For a moment, the aura of creepiness subsided, but when Yuumaru smelled the oldness of the castle, he remembered that he was having the goosebumps being here.

Gotta find that library quick! Yuumaru thought to himself. Since no one was there to notice him, he didn’t care that he showed signs of fear and was actually running from room to room, trying to search for the library. When he reached the end of one of the side hallways, he finally saw a woman looking through one of the giant glass windows. Finally, a living soul! Yuumaru was relieved. He finally had someone to talk to. He was finally not alone. “Excuse me, miss? Can you help me find the library?” The woman turned to Yuumaru. It took Yuumaru a moment to notice that she was wearing what looked like an ancient kimono. But Yuumaru didn’t have time to think about trivial things like that. “Of course, the library is actually just near here. If you go left here in this room, and right to another hallway, take the ninth door to the left.” Finally! Directions! Understandable directions! Yuumaru thought to himself. “Thank you very much!” “You’re welcome.” The woman replied. As Yuumaru dashed to run towards the library, he remembered that he was in a tourist center and wasn’t allowed to run. Unlike last time, there was someone here to notice him. And so, in his effort to stop himself from running, the laws of ecchi physics propelled our hero, Yuumaru, towards the woman, who was already turned away from him. They both fell, and Yuumaru landed on top of her, both facing the ground. “I- I’m sorry, miss!” Not wanting to be slapped again, Yuumaru hastened to get up. But, in his attempt to do so, his hands slipped and his face, this time, landed on the woman’s butt. Since he didn’t that he landed on the woman’s butt, and because he was still a bit fazed from his second time falling, he unknowingly squeezed the woman’s butt. It was only when he heard the woman say “stop….” That he composed himself, got up, and then helped the woman up.

When they were both up, however, Yuumaru wasn’t rebuked. Instead the woman told him to not worry about it, and that he reminds her of someone. That sure was a weird reaction, thought Yuumaru. He shrugged. Now to the library! Before he could get to the door to the library, however, he passed a painting that caught his eyes. It was the most beautiful painting he’d ever seen. It was the most unsettling painting he’d ever seen. The ancient painting portrayed the woman he had just seen and talked to!

Yuumaru couldn’t believe it. He had seen a ghost! It was no ghost, our hero tried to reassure himself. And besides, I have a task I must accomplish! He steeled himself and went inside the library.Thankfully, the enormous library had numerous people in it, and they were all coming from the main entrance of the library; Yuumaru most likely came from an inconspicuous backdoor.

He went to the closest person that looked like they worked in Fortuna Castle. This time, it was a young woman who had square glasses!

“Excuse me, I am looking for text that may have information on the clans of Tsukigakure. Do you know a book that has that kind of information?” Yuumaru inquired. “Hi sir. I think I know what you’re looking for. This way please.” The woman guided Yuumaru through a maze of shelves and carts. Yuumaru sneezed a couple of times because of the dusty air in the library. Since the library was ancient, the ventilation was also really bad. “Here you go, sir. It’s a very old text concerning the clans of Tsukigakure. I hope you enjoy! Of course, you can’t borrow it, you can only read it here!” The woman said with a smile. “Wait, before you go, I have another question. There was a painting of a woman in the hallway behind this library. Do you have any idea who it is?” “Sir, but that hallway is restricted! In any case, yes, the woman--I forget her name--was the wife of Ootsutsuki Ashura, the savior of the world. She was a very interesting woman, indeed. But there are rumors that she died here of unknown reasons.” Yuumaru looked like he was about to cry out of fear. The woman chuckled. “Just kidding you, sir! It’s just a rumor, after all! Okay, if you need any further help, call me.” The woman then left Yuumaru alone to read the text.

Yuumaru was still kind of creeped out, especially because he was once again isolated from other people, but hearing the mumbled voices of the mass of people in the humongous library comforted him somewhat. Now, time to read this. Our hero thought to himself. He opened the book, and soon enough dust greeted him. He successfully held off a sneeze, so as to not damage the ancient book. He flipped through and found the table of contents. The clan names were organized alphabetically. He searched for O- the Onmyoton Clan. As he slid his pointer finger down the page, he passed O! The Onmyoton Clan was not in the text. Unbelievable. Yuumaru thought. What kind of secret ability do they have that they aren’t even registered on here?! He asked the woman who helped find the book why. “Well, sir, you know that sometimes, clan names change and appear and disappear. Since last names are patrilineal, maybe the Onmyoton last name popped up fairly recently, even though their matrilineal lineage was more famous. Maybe the Onmyoton clan had a different last name, and that’s what’s stored in this text.” The girl told Yuumaru. Great, since I have no information on the Onmyoton Clan’s abilities, features, and other information, I have no way of searching through their matrilineal ancestors here! “Oh. Thanks anyways for your help. Here is the book. I enjoyed reading it.” Yuumaru forced a smile. He failed to find any information on the mysterious Onmyoton Clan. Maybe he would try again some other time and in some other place. As he closed the book to give it to the girl, the dust that was pushed from the closing of the ext flew to his nostrils. Apparently his sneeze felt so strong that Yuumaru felt the need to pull his head back to prepare the sneeze. In his action, he ended up falling towards the woman, his face landing squarely on the young woman’s cleavage, again aided by the laws of ecchi physics. The moment his face was buried in the young woman’s cleavage, Yuumaru sneezed the hardest sneeze he ever had in his life. Because he had just sneezed, Yuumaru forgot about his earlier mistake at the Port of Caerula. Again, he said “I’m sorry” many times while buried face-deep in the woman’s cleavage. “B-But sir… no one’s ever done that to me! Kyaahh!!!” And with that, Yuumaru was slapped again. Apparently the librarian worked out, because this slap was exponentially harder and more painful than than already excruciating slap inflicted on our hero earlier at the Port of Caerula.

Shortly, Yuumaru was kicked out of Fortuna Castle, and he was forced to walk down Lamina Peak. There was only one transportation vehicle that can bring people down to the village. But the librarian had wanted to change her now soiled work clothes, and her spare ones were at her house in the village. And so, Yuumaru finds himself cold, walking down a snowy mountain peak, with no accomplishment in finding information about the elusive Onmyoton Clan.
Back to top Go down

Yuumaru in Fortuna Castle!(Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1