Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage Left_bar_bleue810/810The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage Empty
PostSubject: The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage   The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Standing at the front gates of the emperor’s palace are Isais and Xavier.  They’re fully geared and ready for battle as sounds of chaos can be heard loudly in the background as if the entire village is under attack.  Tints of orange can be seen shining off in a distance as a portion of the village catches fire and screams of children can be heard. The adults shout as shinobi come together to fight off what seems to be a massive creature made of ice. The village has come together, everyone helping in some way or form, everyone except, Isais and Xavier.  They remain at the front gates, staring with piercing eyes, contemplating their decision to fight on this day.  At this time the front gates seem completely unguarded but Isais is not deceived. He knows that within those walls are hundreds of elite guards ready to tear apart anything that threatens the security of their Emperor. Infiltration isn’t going to be an easy task; this might cost both Isais and Xavier their lives.  But the two have already come this far, all that is left is one decision, whither to follow through and hope for the best, or turn back now. Rain drops began to fall and time was of the essence; for it won’t be long until the village shinobi take care of the mischief that Isais has left behind.

Earlier today Isais was looked up in his room, gathering together all his precious belongings. He stored them all into a treasure chest in which he would lock and hide inside of a floor safe, in his room. He would then get dressed in all white just like Aeneas did long ago the second time he visited Hyougagakure.  The outfit he wore was very identical to the white lion get up in which Aeneas had used to make a grand appearance, but with dark blue trimmings making it personal to Isais.  This outfit is what he has chosen because today Isais will represent the vengeance of his lost nation.  This was all so much to take in; Isais had never before attempted to pull something like this before. Once he has started the only way out for him would be to die, but either way he was confident that if he waits any longer, his fear would only grow stronger. He acknowledges that there is still much he can learn but right now this is the highest his power has ever been. He wasn’t going in with an army but he was definitely going to start a civil war.  Thoughts of his elaborate planning have made him paranoid. He found himself jumping at every sound he heard outside the window and in the hallways. Being Fubukikage he is under constant supervision, so maybe they had already anticipated his arrival. If that’s the case then elite forces could be waiting to assassinate him the moment he walks out of his house. Not to mention that he has been particularly quiet today as well, being only in his room and sending off every aid that has come by to alert or serve him.  He would go to a mirror and give himself one last look. This might be the last time he ever gets to see his face again, so he smiles and takes a moment to admire how amazing he looks in his white and blue get up. Only minutes away from game time, Isais would look at the clock and say, “Well, here’s to destiny.” A knock would be heard at his door, he would answer for two shinobi that just stood there firmly in front of him.  He would look at them sternly and they would speak to him.

“ Kage – Sama, are you alright. The servants say that you’ve been locked up in your room all day. Is everything alright? Are you feeling well?” Isais would look at them and lighten up just a bit, “Yup, I’m alright just feeling a little lazy. It’s a good thing that I requested the grand tour today. I could use the walk and fresh air.” The second guard would smile and agree, “It’s like you knew! I had a moment just like that the other day. I had placed my weapons kit at my work station the other day cause I knew that if I took it home that I’ll leave it. Sure enough I completely forgot about it this morning until I got to the desk. Good thing I had left it there over night or else I’d look completely unprofessional today.”

Isais would chuckle at the man, as the first guard would bring Isais’s new look into question. “Speaking of being prepared. You look like you’re ready for war, kage-sama. Completely new outfit, covering your face like a ninja assassin, your Abbadon seems locked in tight and wrapped up along with your left hand in your special hand wraps , you’re wearing two ninja belts, they look fully loaded. We barely recognized you at first, if it wasn’t for your blue hair we might have even attacked.” The first guard laughs alittle, “ Is there anything you’re neglecting to tell us, Kage-sama?” The second guard began to look on in confusion as Isais would attempt to clear things up; now Isais’ lying capabilities are being put to the test. “In all honesty guys, I’ve had this bad feeling lately followed by crazy nightmares of being attacked.  I had asked for more guards but they only suggested you two, so I decided that just for my peace of mind, I’ll be 100% ready from now on when I go out.  The first and second guards completely change their demeanor now. Isais begins to worry as he would squint at them; they would stare at him as the first guard slowly reaches into his ninja pouch. Gobi would speak to Isais, (get ready!), and quickly Isais would put his hand up blocking his face and his palm facing them, and the first guard would pull out a news article.  The first guard would notice how he startled Isais and apologize, “Oh! No no sir I didn’t mean to startle you, we’re on the same side. I just thought it was weird that you’ve been having those feelings cause a week ago Samaritan was found beaten to death in the misty cave, a place where you often like to visit.  On the back of the Samaritan’s skull was the mark of the old heads society. We just realized that had you visited that cave on the day that this villain was around that you could’ve been taken off guard and you could’ve been the one to perish. You must have some kind of prophetic gift, kage-sama. No need to worry, we are well trained for any combat situation. Whenever you’re ready we can go.” Isais takes the news article and reads it, he would then hand it back to the first guard and walk past them, “Well alright, let’s go visit a few locations such as the bakery from across the street.” Isais would walk over to his assistant and hand him a letter to deliver to Xavier.

And so they traveled to the bakery, once at the bakery Isais asked to use the bathroom. They guarded the bathroom from the outside. From inside the bathroom Isais would make a couple of hand seals and use his Hyouton Sculpture Jutsu. He would form 5 ice sculptures: one to take his form and the other four he made run towards different locations of the village with different items at hand. They all escaped the bathroom from the window as Isais would use his henge jutsu to disguise himself as a young boy. As the ice sculpture kept the guards occupied Isais made his way to the emperor’s palace.  Within two hours Isais began his scout of the palace, and after five minutes, a large and very audible voice can be heard echoing thoughout the village .  A voice shouting, “THE DAY OF VENGENCE HAVE COME, YOU WILL KNOW YOUR SINS.” Suddenly 4 creature resembling the spirit of abbadon before it was vanquished appeared along with a with one resembling the Gobi. The village went into a frenzie and within the next 10 minutes it became a full scale battle. Thanks to the appearances that they have taken and the thought process similar to Isais’ they were able to cause a huge commotion and so it lead Isais to this moment.

He stands in front of the palace gates with a decision. It wasn’t long before Xavier would come. “I’m all in Xavier, thank you for being my best friend. I don’t know what waits for us inside, but all I know is that after tonight, nothing will be the same. If you want you can turn back now, if not, then here is the plan, you gotta take the left side of the castle as I charge the right. If we divide the forces we might stand a chance. Granted you are only a special jounin, but I have faith in you man.  I don’t know why but those S ranks, you can handle.  This is a suicide mission I know which is why I prefer you stay behind, but if you think you can take it, lord knows I can use the help.” Isais would give it a minute before hopping the gate and charging in, “he would not know if Xavier would follow but he did know that he needed to stop talking and take action before his fear of dying kicks in.  Up ahead Isais would notice a great door, he would make hand seals and just like that a white aura would come upon him. “ Wind Guard”, Isais would punch releasing powerful S rank winds that would shatter the large wooden door into pieces and expose the interior of the palace.  Isais would stop and look at the inside, “ here it is”.

word count: 1610
chakra points:

Spoiler:

Jutsu used:
Hyougaton Ice Sculpture: 40
Henge: 5
Wind Guard Technique: 50
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage Left_bar_bleue480/480The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage   The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:39 pm

There they were, standing at the entrance to the emperor's palace as the village is thrown into chaos at the hands of it's own kage. Behind them the sounds of battle could be heard as the shinobi fought off the beasts created by Isais himself, children crying, adults screaming and shrieking. The village itself was in a frenzy and everyone was doing their best to help, everyone except Isais and Xavier. Their mission was different and in their own ways quite personal. There they stood contemplating whether or not to turn back now or do what they came here to do and fight till the finish. Xavier was well aware that the Emperor would have his own private group of shinobi inside, all well trained and prepared to kill anything and anyone that could be seen as a threat to their leader. The sky had begun to turn a lighter shade of orange throughout as explosions continued to go off. The rain would soon follow causing Xavier to stare up at it and smile of all things. It had been quite awhile sense he had meet his closet friend, Isais, whom he had come to see as a brother more then anything. Now here they were preparing to take on quite possibly the most deadliest task someone could ever partake in and yet Xavier felt happy...

Earlier that day, Xavier had been keeping to himself after he had paid a visit to his parent's house. They were getting on in years and Xavier knew this. After leaving he'd gotten a certain feeling that something was up or was about to happen. Not quite sure what it meant he'd shove the feeling aside. Without really knowing why he'd visit his clan's ancestral home, where those of the Deventris usually stayed if not within the homes of the village. Hell he wasn't sure why they wouldn't want to stay here, the place was magnificent in it's own way. He hadn't really explored to place before as he never gave himself the luxury but now was different, at least he thought so. There were many different rooms for many different things and it was a bit hard for Xavier to keep up with it all (note to self next time, get a tour guide). Releasing a sigh he would continue to wonder around the place as his curiosity refused to be content with just a few stops. Through his exploring though he had managed to find one room in particular that stood out. This must have been important, clearly when your doors are made of solid gold and there are guards stood around it, it was important. He'd approach the room cautiously, knowing full well these guards probably wouldn't take too well to him getting close. To his surprise it was more of the opposite, they parted ways and allowed him to pass. Was it a trap? Would his own clansmen really try and trap him? Perhaps they were impostors. (Only one to find out) He'd push the doors open and entered the room, only to be meet by multiple eyes staring back at him. He froze in surprise as he hadn't really expected this. He wanted to just back away slowly, close the doors, and pretend that this never happened but before he could one of the people spoke to him. He seemed old but his eyes showed a defiant demeanor, Xavier assumed that he was the stubborn one in the group. "Deventris Xavier, so glad you could finally join us, your schedule seems to have cleared up" Xavier still stood frozen trying to formulate words in his brain "You've been waiting for me? Why?". The old man scoffed at the question as if it didn't need answer "We've sent you multiple carrier pigeons to inform you, did you not receive them?". Xavier was no longer frozen but he still didn't move, he wanted and needed to know what this was about. "I wasn't given word of a carrier pigeon being sent for me". The council, as he would call it for the time being, all seemed to laugh at this "would explain why that other boy continues to try and get in here, you sent them to the wrong person ya ole geezer". Xavier couldn't help but smile (this seems like a lively bunch) "so why were you summoning me?". The laughter died out and the old man cleared his throat to speak again "Our clan has been without a leader for some time now, the world may be at peace now but there is no telling where the fates will take it, and with no one to guide us the clan will be swept away". Another council member, a female and clearly getting annoyed spoke up "Long story short, boy..." she spat the word out as if it were poison in her mouth "We need a leader, you're a capable. Either take over or recommend someone for the position, simple as that". Before Xavier could speak someone had entered the room, a messenger, whom quickly handed Xavier a note and took off with the guards in hot pursuit. The contents of the letter would have to wait but he knew who it was from, bowing quickly he would run out of the room and head home.

As he collected his things he'd read the note to himself and sigh in return. The time had come it would seem and Xavier wouldn't want to keep his friend waiting. He'd change his attire into his captain's outfit which he had received from his father. They layers of clothing felt comfortable and didn't restrict him at all to his surprise. He questioned why he wore this attire at a time like this "If ima die, then ima die looking fresh". Adding the jacket, the cape, and the hat, the outfit was complete, no one would take on a guy with a tie. He'd allow himself a moment of laughter. His gear was ready and as was he. As he stepped outside it had begun, the voice rang throughout the village, then the creatures came. Xavier figured that all of that quite possibly was a bit overkill but he would not argue the methods. Heading toward the palace he would active Ember Meteor in preparation. The letter said he'd have to tackle the left side, dividing the forces and giving them a slight advantage. He'd arrive at the palace and commotion could be heard all around it would appear he was late for the party. Making his way around he'd find an entrance through the left side, the doors weren't supersized, but still fairly big, he could've easily slipped in but the point was divided and conquer. Cocking EM he'd let loose 2 shots, blowing the door away and causing a commotion to boot. Walking inside he'd look around "nice place, can't wait to wreck it!".

WC: 1156
215/225
Shells: 38/40
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou
Male Posts : 632
Ryo : 65450

Character sheet
Chakra:
The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage Left_bar_bleue360/360The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage   The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Tenzou Lives

Howls of chaos serenaded the evening as the emperor sat in his throne room with his four councilmen. “We received news that a figure covered in garments of white and blue have broken through the front gates. This is not a monster attack; this is a planned assault, my lord. What are your orders?”  The emperor remained silent at the councilman’s question, but responded only with a smirk across his face.  A council woman stares at the emperor with one my closed, “Sir, I sense that they are at the doors, you have with you one thousand elites at your disposal, but they are trained not to attack without orders. We need an immediate response before these men waltz on pass.”  The council would await an answer but none would come, as if he was ignoring them.  The emperor’s movements were almost just as conservative as his speech, as he would only scratch his scruffy but short brown beard, and adjust comfortably on his throne.  While in wait another council man by the name of Sid Roman would break the silence, “A figure covered in white.  Do you think, Aeneas had returned for a third time? If so, then patience might be our undoing.” Finally the emperor would break his silence in laughter and then he spoke, “I ensure you, Aeneas will never return. What we’re witnessing here ladies and gentlemen is the end of a legacy. “

They would stare at him puzzled as he would then address the first council man, “You asked the wrong question. The real question is where is my Fubukikage? Shouldn’t he be here to protect me? You see he is not here because that white hooded figure is our fubukikage coming here to destroy me.”  The emperor would grin from ear to ear as he began to boast, “I don’t know when and I don’t know how he managed to make the connection to Aeneas, but atlas he did, as if destiny would have it that I ought to fight the spirit of Nadaregakure again.  It’s a bit sad and even embarrassing to see how I’ve outsmarted fate for a third time. The avenger of Nadaregakure, and The Heir of Aeneas has fallen long before his rise. “The emperor would look about the room and see their concerned faces as if they have lost faith. The Emperor’s facial expression would then harden in disappointment. “Since when do the old heads fear anything?  I say, don’t send any of our men after him, it would be a waste of lives that I can use later to conquer another nation.  Don’t underestimate Fate, the battle between him and I was destined to happen from the moment, I let him live…”

The emperor would then get interrupted by the council woman.  “ Tenzou! You know better than anyone that’s not how we do things! This is why we have an elite squad, no one here doubts that you were great, but my love that was over a hundred years ago. Yes, your ice technique has cheated death and preserved our youth but we are not how we use to be!”  The council woman would exclaim as Tenzou would release a statement of his own, “to hell with how we use to be, I HAVE CONQUERED NADAREGAKURE, AND I HAVE CONQUERED AENEAS!”  The room would fall silent, as Tenzou would continue, “We’re better than we’ve ever been.  I understand that, we’ve matured and we are not the vipers that we use to be, but from that time we have a hundred more years of training and experience under our belts, we’ve literally seen it all.  That child has never even seen war.”  The council woman would ignore and send and five hundred men to the east and five hundred to the west. Tenzou’s face would then be filled with frustration at her disregard of authority. Sid Roman would then speak, “There is a lot more to that, Tenz.  We know you’re strong, there’s no better testament to that then the village and the records it holds. But you forget the power that has been bestowed upon this young and crafty boy. If molded right he could take out nations just like his great uncle before him.  As a man that has been under your service for over a century , I know that you have beaten and killed Aeneas Soriano, but  when you did this, you had the demon Mao. If this demon returns, it will destroy all that you have built, we aren’t afraid for your life, Tenzou we are afraid that you might take ours. Please forgive, Suzumi. You know that you’re her everything, and I know if that you were to be the one to cost her life that you would soon take your own.  So I have to agree with her, I don’t think this kid is worth losing your deliverance.”

Tenzou would look at Suzumi as the elite would move into position. “I love you Suzy, more than life itself, but you need to trust me. Mao will never return. “ Tenzou would then turn his attention to the four once more and speak out. “ Fate is too late, Fate would have it that he would become strong and inherit the will of his predecessors. But everything that, Isais has become, I have made! When has the creation ever surpassed the creator? Once again you’ll all bare witness to the rise of the God of this generation, Me! By the end of this dream the books will read the same as they’ve always.  The spirit of Nadaregakure dies, and Tenzou Lives!

942 words
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage   The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of Dreams: The Emperor vs The Fubukikage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1