Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Left_bar_bleue810/810End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Empty
PostSubject: End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor   End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:04 pm

This story began when history itself was being written. When monsters roamed the earth in the form of spirits and man. This was known as the dream era when only the strong survived and the weak slowly but surely faded away. Those that remained were honored with the privilege of writing history and telling the tales, as they see fit; this was the Mirage era.  During that time history was being written by three powerful individuals with the power to build up or destroy many lives. Because of their power, they became leaders among men and were known throughout the earth as the three legendary seinin.  The three became the face of their cultures; Dominic Edrick, the legendary seinin of the hurricane, Aeneas Soriano; the legendary seinin of the mountain, death, and volcanic countries, and finally Tenzou Shichiyou the legendary seinin of the glacier.  Three powerful figures with three very ideas on how the world should operate.  Dominic Edrick chose to rule with raw power and merciless antics; taking out an entire nation for a minor act of trespassing. Tenzou ruled in silent seclusion; starting the first monarchy with high surveillance and strict rulings.  Unlike these two, Aeneas Soriano ruled very differently, learning to adapt in the times and believing strongly in leading by example and ruling with love. He was the sole martyr of his time, ruling multiple nations and demonstrating time after time his willingness to die for the safety of his people and in the name of peace. In the world of dreams his only dream was to see a world where kids can grow up and not know the pains of war. A world that ninja isn’t the sole occupation and that people can live freely and start families knowing that tomorrow wont bring fire and brimstone.

Because of this dream, Aeneas and the other legendary seinin were at odds. Tenzou being a man of silence chose not to war with Aeneas, but to forbid him and anyone not glacier born from stepping foot onto his land without his consent.  Dominic Edrick being the most powerful in terms of raw powerful would not allow Aeneas’ peace movement, and so a two-year war broke out between Aeneas and Dominic.  After two years of conflict, the two broke out into battle, a battle in which Aeneas prevailed but Dominic survived.  After the battle Dominic formed an alliance with the less powerful leaders of the time, in hope of world domination. When Aeneas caught word of this, he calculated that 90% of the world’s leaders were determined to destroy him and his peace movement. In hopes of preserving peace and preventing further casualties, Aeneas had disappeared from the face of the earth.  The idea was that with his disappearance the world would no longer have an opposition and that it would lead to peace. Instead Tenzou emerged from his silence and whipped out what was left of Nadaregakure(the mountain village) from the face of the earth.  11years later, Aeneas returned and when he had seen what Tenzou had done he became undone.  By this time Dominic Edrick and his other leaders had died in their own mysterious way but Tenzou was still alive.  After a failed journey to recover his lost power, Aeneas resorted to fighting Tenzou and his forces alone, with everything that he had. Unfortunately, Aeneas had fallen.

Aeneas’s death had left many countries broken under the rule of Tenzou.  This had marked the end of two of the three legendary seinins and history fell in the hands of the one that remained, Tenzou Shichiyou.  Everything grew silent for years and years to follow but after 119 years the glacier would discover that war on those who are unjust will never end.  Though Aeneas had fallen, his twin Shinji Soriano had a daughter who married a soldier from the death country with the last name Neomae. His daughter and this soldier would go onto have two kids, Detsuji and Isais Neomae.  Due to the economical crash for Mountain residence, they were forced to move under the ruling of Tenzou, where they were enslaved and used for experimental purposes. Detsuji became the host of Hyougagakure’s first Bijuu, the Gobi and the others forced to serve the military through special ops.  Detsuji was pressured and forced to receive the sinister gauntlet forged through ritual killings of the former emperors, Abbadon. The sinister power of Abbadon was too much for Detsuji to handle and in the end lead to his death.  The story was covered up and the Neomae family was forced to believe that the bijuu had overcome, Detsuji. In a moment of desperation the parents of Detsuji had plead with the emperor to reseal the bijuu within their last living son, Isais in hopes that he will master it and destroy Tenzou and the entire village. With no other options left on the table, Tenzou had honored their wishes and sealed the Gobi into Isais . Years went by and Isais grew strong but in fear, refused to train the powers which he possessed as a Jinchuriki despite the wishes of his family. Isais’ parents grew impatient and had planned an assassination attempt on Tenzou together without Isais and they failed. The price was their lives and Isais from then on was forced to live without a single living family member.  Shortly after Isais’ heart would be molded from a heart of hatred to a heart filled with love for a young legend of the village, Sonya. She was also known at the time as “The Red Rain”.  Her elite combat skills were unmatched and left the young jinchuriki in her shadow. After a few years of working as her partner the two fell in love. When Tenzou heard of this he thought of it as his opportunity to bring out the beast in Isais. He ordered that they be sent on an endless loop of high ranked missions with little to no rest. The two got far in their campaign relying heavily on their trust for each other, but regardless of the power the possessed the end was inevitable. Sonya was the first to fall, and with his last burst of energy, Isais had released the power of the gobi in time to save his life.  When Isais was brought back to the village, he was broken and confused. He swore to honor Sonya by protecting the village that she loved like a mother, but to kill Tenzou. In desperate search of power, Isais began to train the monster within and even accepted the gauntlet of Abbadon.  Through much training Isais began to discover the truth about his brothers death, his bijuu, and himself. After a year of forging his resolve Isais was ready for the biggest battle of his life. Him and his best friend Xavier Deventris raided Tenzou’s palace like the many before him and when Isais had gotten to Tenzou. The many years of pent up rage resulted in an explosive clash in battle.  A back and forth battle pursued; Isais revealing a, aggressive, cunning, and resourceful nature unseen since his great uncle, Aeneas. Although it started to get the better of Tenzou, he would easily break through the traps and tricks of Isais with his raw power and monstrous bloodline abilities.  From that point in the battle Isais began to see the true monster that is a legendary seinin. After prolonging and receiving an extraordinary beating from the hands of Tenzou, Isais had finally revealed his powerful resolve, the Lost Lord transformation.  An even battle carried forth as Isais seemed to be gaining the upper hand, but just as he delivered his best blow square to the heart of Tenzou he had finally realized the confirmation that he cannot beat Tenzou. Tenzou, liquefying at the final moment didn’t feel a thing and as Isais’s resolve faded all that was left for him now, was death.  Tenzou boosting on his latest victory at hand had provided Xavier with enough time to execute the final part of the plan. A sneak attack with a sword of lightning was successfully pierced through the heart of Tenzou rendering him useless. As Tenzou fell to the ground bleeding and spiritually exhausted. Isais would explain the flank maneuver that was planned out in the beginning. Because of the book , Aeneas had left behind, his friend Saizo , and records of Gobi’s multiple encounters with Tenzou, Isais had figured out why Tenzou could not be beat. Though he possessed the powers of a monster, what made him stand out above other monsters was his immunity to almost everything but ration based attacks. In records, Tenzou had never fought someone at his level with a ration affinity. In his final moments Tenzou begins to confess that Isais although Aeneas’s spiritual successor, is indeed the legacy left behind not only by his loved ones and his lineage but by Tenzou as well.  It is through the conflicts and tribulations in life that legends are made. As Tenzou dies his legacy lives on through the new emperor who lays beside him unconscious and beaten, Isais Neomae.

Months Later…….

The storm has ended; Isais is now in recovery and is almost at 100%. He sits there in a hidden place thinking of what he has just overcome, but the more he thinks of what has past his anxiety grows for what’s to come.  There is a decision to be made as he awaits the visit of a few village ninja at a conference room, to discuss matters that may change the course of history forever. Welcome to the age of change.

(1577)

Last edited by Isais on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Left_bar_bleue480/480End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor   End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 pm

-"Ya'know I had my own reasons for wanting Tenzou gone, the hatred I carried for that man was colossal but can you imagine that someone had a greater hatred then I? Sometimes I sit back and wonder what he thought about the world, why he did the things he did and if he ever regretted them. He took families from people, homes, and lives but did he ever feel responsible? I dreamed of a day when I could confront that man and try to understand what he understood.... That dream has ended, far from my mind now as I dream of the future for myself, my friend, and this village we call home"-

Months have passed sense that fateful day had arisen, the day when everything was put on the line for one's goal and dream. Isais Neomae, then Fubukikage, had dared to tempt fate and challenge the emperor of Hyougagakure, Tenzou Shichiyou. The clashing of ideals and hearts in show of battle prowess and wit. Though thoroughly intense, in the end Tenzou would be the one to kneel at death's door. Through the combined efforts of Isais and Xavier, Hyougagakure would soon see a new age under the newest emperor, Isais, that is if he ever decided to get out of bed. Isais' condition after the battle was quite critical and ever sense then he has been resting, recovering, restoring his strength to 100%. As of late he has been given a clean bill of health. Xavier never left his side throughout the entire process. Though his role was minor in his eyes, Xavier had helped to slay Tenzou in the final battle. Afterward he immediately transported Isais to the hospital to be looked after. It took some days for Isais just to recover consciousness and even longer to recover from the ordeal he had just endured. Xavier would enjoy a time of laughter as his friend was alright, it was said that it could take months for Isais to reach 100% once again but nevertheless Xavier would oversee his recovery, it was the least he could do.

-"While he was recovering and I watched over him, he told me tales of his ancestry , memories of his past, and how much he has gone through. The loss of his... Our village, his brother, even Sonya. His past is what has made him who he was today, though I think if he had the power to change all that has happened.... He would. Isais is strong in the sense that he has to be, because no one else will be, his resolve is based off what he has seen, felt, and experienced. His heritage to Aeneas Soriano, the loss of the things he loved, his connection to the village, and his desire for peace is what set all these things in motion and given time perhaps the world will come to understand the resolve of Isais Neomae, until then he'll just have to settle with me being the only one to understand where he's coming from. Though I think all the power will go to his head, going to have to shove a woman in his life to keep him in check"-

Isais now walks tall, as he has recovered and now prepares to take the burden of Emperor of Hyougagakure, leaving behind his position of Kage to one he deems suitable. The village supports their new Emperor as he strides towards the setting of peace for his village. No one will forget that fateful day, the age of change has come, dreams of the future will come to an end as Isais attempt s to make it a reality. He, along with Xavier stand prepared to shoulder the burdens in the ages to come. There is much to do and time is uncertain but he stands ready to fight the good fight. All hail the new Emperor.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Left_bar_bleue810/810End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor   End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:40 am

As Xavier enters the area, Isais proceeds with the meeting. Isais chose to completely disregard that no one else has arrived. Xavier and Isais have been at the forefront of most of the course altering missions this village has endured for the past year, so it didn’t mean much to Isais to start an important meeting without anyone else present.  Isais would lift his long blue hair and clear way for his village headband to be placed and tied onto his forehead.  He’d do this to signify the beginning of an official meeting. He would then look towards Xavier and begin speaking, “ I think everyone got lost. Regardless we’re going to start this thing.” Isais would then struggle to stand and limp towards a king’s throne and sit. He would then bring out a stack of papers and decrees. Isais would then place his right hand on them and start speaking. “ It’s been a while sense we’ve been challenged, and surprisingly things have been quiet, but for how long?” Isais would lean back into his throne looking towards Xavier, “ These last few months have been more than rehab. For once, I had lots of time to think, and if I can be honest my thoughts have become overwhelming. I can’t forget Tenzou’s dying words; I will know true horror. Tenzou was a monster, without a doubt. His reputation must’ve reached every corner of the world.  

He had gifted me with incredible power, essentially making me the perfect weapon. But I’m just one monster in a world full of nightmares. What was Tenzou protecting this village from for over a century?  We go out there from time to time and see the countless bodies and souls that have been put to rest. They never even got close; the structure created by the Shichiyou had taken care of them. Now that Tenzou is gone, word must’ve gone out and as paranoid as I may sound, I refuse to wait in silence for someone to come and take away all that we have left. This village is the heart of Sonya, and I cant risk the village following in Nadaregakure’s footsteps.  In these files, I’ve noticed that we only had one ally, Kusamuragakure and after having taken cared of Tenzou, we have severed the ties we had with them. I say we strike first! We won’t raise war, but we will eliminate the threat that each village poses to us, and we will become the world’s superpower.  We’ll protect this village by any means necessary, even if it means to make the unpopular decisions that may cause war. What are your thoughts on this?”

(440)
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:
End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Left_bar_bleue480/480End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor   End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:04 am

Xavier was wandering the grounds of the palace early in the morning before he had decided to go inside to the throne room as per Isais' instructions, it would seem he would be hosting a meeting of sorts. Xavier would enter the room and look around it would seem he was the first to make an appearance but it mattered not to Isais as he would take a seat in his throne and begin the meeting with just the two of them. Xavier would approach the throne and stand to the right of Isais but staying well within his line of sight as he spoke to him. Xavier would remain silent and listen as Isais spoke to him about the surprising silence of recent events. His paranoia was well placed, the village of Hyougagakure has never once had an emperor outside of the bloodline take the throne and by force no less once word spread people would begin to believe that the village had gone soft and was vulnerable to attack at the loss of one of the most powerful figures in the world. Isais would finish as he proclaimed that it would be better for them to take on the offensive instead of waiting for someone to beat down their walls. The idea made sense, it would ensure that the world still understood that Hyougagakure was still a force to be reckoned with. Xavier would remain quiet himself for quite sometime as Isais awaited his opinion on the matter "The idea makes sense at least however 'eliminating' major threats isn't something we can do without causing some sort of incident to erupt, war, I would think, would be inevitable in that case". Xavier would sigh to himself before continuing on "Though I'm not opposed to it, I'd rather be on the offensive side of the scale rather then have someone destroying our home with the loss of our only ally I'd have to assume that things could get pretty rough in the days to come. Ofcourse it won't be easy either, I don't assume that these villages don't have some kind of ace up their sleeve, we'd have to be fully prepared for anything y'know."Xavier wasn't one to go around starting trouble but with the changing times there was no telling what could happen, it had been quite some time sense either one of them had left the village and their was no way of knowing the status of other villages. In the coming days peace could continue or chaos would rein, would be better to ensure that their village came out on top rather then be wrapped up in a losing battle.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor   End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:05 pm

The Only Answer
Isais would listen to the valid points that Xavier would make. Xavier understood the disadvantages of going to war at this moment, and the possibility of other villages possessing a powerful resolve that can wipe out Hyougagakure’s forces. Nonetheless it still didn’t change the fact that word must’ve gotten out and that they must be more prepared than ever to war against any or every nation in a heartbeat.  Isais would grow a bit nervous at the thought, as he would begin to list the different nations out there and their possible trump cards. “ We have Kusamuragakure, our former allies. I would say that they have a Senju as their current kage. Tsukigakure has Eden whose speed is recognized worldwide.  Shippugakure has their umikage, Saizo and Cornelia is the Kanetsukage of Boufuugakure.  With some training I should be able to take them but I don’t know who else they have in their midst. We need to gather a small team and start training. I don’t know what we’ll call ourselves yet but names aren’t really important, the members are. We need people that will help neutralize the threats in every village. People that can work together as a team and most of all, those who are trust worthy. “

Isais would start rubbing his right shoulder and rotating that arm. “ If anything I can use a training session myself.  It’s been a while since I’ve used any bronze, and I can use a few new combos. So it’s settled, until I can find a way to neutralize the threat of every village, we will be in training and recruitment for a special team of generals to frontline our village. If you’re in agreement, then let’s do this. “ Isais would throw down a contract for Xavier to sign, saying that he is part of the team. On that contract is Isais’ signature, if Xavier choses to sign the contract, Isais would conclude the meeting and head out for some rest.

(315)
[Done]
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor   End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:56 am

So it was settled by the two, preparations for an inevitable outcome were to begin immediately by not just the two of them, but for a team they would have put together. Hyougagakure was at a weak point in its life as it recovered from its sudden change in leadership, though a harsh leader people followed Tenzou simply because he could protect them but now he was gone and that burden had fallen on Isais. The lives of many rested on the power of one. As Isais listed the potential powerhouses of the surrounding villages, Xavier would make a mental note of the few names that were said. He would have to up his training if he was to keep up with the flowing tide, after all he was the body guard to an emperor after all can't go off looking weak.
Isais would reveal a contract, signifying that they had both agreed to the terms they had just set forth for themselves, they were to be instruments in the protection of this village. Isais had his name signed and Xavier would sign his as well. He would yawn, the meeting of two was now over and it was about time that they got some rest, things weren't going to get any easier for the two of them.
[End]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor   End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor Empty

Back to top Go down

End of Dreams Part 2: Hail The New Emperor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1