Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Left_bar_bleue315/315Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas   Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:09 am

Okay, so it is about time we really figure out what we are going to do with the Ouraboros, as far as plot, objectives, roles, ect. This is going to be a discussion between the members of the Ouraboros and staff only.

Note: If you have an idea you think has promise and are not a member of one of the two groups listed for this discussion, then bring it to a staff member in the cb or PM and if promising, you'll be granted approval to post it in the discussion.

Currently, the Ouraboros are completely out of the view of those IC, who are not ranked within its members. There are some slight hints to some characters about their possible existence, but that's more or less it. Within out past time lines, there are some involvements with the organization as well, which was the assassination of the Umikage at one point, and the running of Shippuugakure.

There current goal, as per last season, was to capture the Jinchuuriki and extract their Bijuu. However, why is this their goal, and what do you gain from doing so. It is pretty generic as far as goals for evil Naruto organizations, which makes it a bit boring. Especially if we have no reason to follow up with it. Now we can change this goal entirely, or give some sort of reason behind it, along with plenty of other ones.

I considered an idea for the Bijuu capturing goal, which would be to extract the Bijuu and try to possibly divide its power up into other sections to a degree. Kind of like how multiple people in the Naruto series were able to absorb some of the nine tails chakra, and use it in battle. The biggest examples of this being the Gold and Silver Brothers, Ginkaku and Kinkaku. This could be used to possibly grant more power to the members, or create an army of super powered followers. NPCs, or even smaller members, sort of like white zetsu copies, just without the actual white zetsu. Of course this process would weaken the over all power granted to each person who the beasts power is divided between, so we wouldn't make a super OP army for whatever reason. Note: This is just an idea to give the Bijuu goal a little more reason behind it.

To expand on other goals, the Ouraboros already have a past influence in village politics. So why not keep to some sort of continuing theme with that? Work deals with villages for more power, money, ect. Shady deals and such. Iwagakure in the canon worked with the Akatsuki at a time, so why can't some of our villages with the Ouraboros?

A current theme could be used to the fact that right now, Kusa has no Kage. We could have a member of Ouraboros fill a spot, play the role, and work the organization in there to in a way, control the village and expand their own power/goals. This would also give some larger access to the current event/plot we are working with at the given time. This would also liven up Kusa a bit, and help set up/establish more room for the organizations influence with villages in the future.

These are just some of the ideas that have been discussed or added to the list thus far. Let's see what else we can come up with or add to it.

Note: This is just a discussion. Nothing will be finalized within this topic itself, just ideas. Some things may be confirmed/leaked with this discussion, however some things will be finalized outside of this topic, to keep some things secret for later plot usage and development.

Last edited by Hisame on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Left_bar_bleue305/305Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas   Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:32 am

I think that finding/capturing Bijuu and there hosts needs to be a thing, even if it does take a back seat. It leaves for that hard to reach, long term goal.

As for the dividing the power of the tailed beast, that is also a idea but I was thinking something along the lines of personal summons for the members of the Ouraboros. I think that would be a good force and would make them stand out a bit more. Or, if possible, both of the ideas. When they are not able to be summoned, the power could be divided into the members/lower member/army/what have you.

The only problem with putting someone in the Ouraboros into a village in a seat of power would be what would the member do once there? Would they simply act more like a sleeper agent till a certain point arrives and if that is the case, are we aiming to turn the country into a would-be power country or just a really large base of operations?

I am also for using the Ouraboros as a sort of mercenary but let's be honest, who would ACTUALLY in character pay the Ouraboros actual ryo that would be deemed a normal amount for said job/hiring? It sounds good in theory but it is pointless to have the option when it will never be used so I personally think that it should be cut from the list of 'goals/jobs', that is just what I think personally.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Left_bar_bleue315/315Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

PostSubject: Re: Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas   Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:32 am

I agree with you on the mercenary thing. For all the reason above, but also because, why would a village hire a mercenary, when they have their own ninja! Are we really going to make members of a village take a back seat to some degree, simply because the village wants to hire an elite shinobi from another village. Also, what village would be okay with allowing another shinobi to do their work for them? Would they not try to capture them to try and learn the other villages secrets? Would other other villages really just sit by while their shinobi could possibly share said secrets with the other village? No, that's what makes them missing nin. They have prices on their heads for crimes against the village, as well as having exclusive secrets of the village they are from. If we were to have mercenaries, then they would have to just be rogues from the start, with no real village to start. Not A-S rank missing ninja...
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Left_bar_bleue190/190Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas   Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Why not have Ouro concentrate on removing the super-powers of the villages? AKA the Bijuu & Jins. This eliminates most village's ability to wage effective wars and makes them rethink their positions in the world. If all of the Bijuu were removed from the villages, no longer could any one village destroy another village so quickly.
Akatsuki's original goal was for "world Peace" They were freedom fighters before Tobi took over and misguided their original dream. Why not take back that original dream and expand on it? Sure it is somewhat cliche and canon-based, but Ouro could go past where Akatsuki faltered and lost their way. True enough, Ouro would be considered criminals and outcasts- hunted everywhere; but in reality, their doing what they believe is right in removing the Bijuu from anyone's control, even from themselves. Ouro could make it to where they seal away the Bijuu and hope shinobi will eventually forget about them and the Bijuu will just become legends the grandparnts pass down to their grandchildren.

As for the Ouro having a solid hold in any village, originally it was suggested an Ouro member take the position of Kage in this village. It might be better if the Kage was an NPC, this way all of the Ouro members couldmanipulate this kage to achieve whatever it was they needed. Granted, Ouro's goals are limited and notmeant to be deviated from- so this removes the possibility of the Ouro members abusing the power.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas   Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouraboros: Collaborations and Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1