Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Breathe Into Me : The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Left_bar_bleue810/810Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Empty
PostSubject: Breathe Into Me : The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only)   Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Breathe Into Me

Rain fell from the darkening sky like pellets washing the rocky earth below. Echoes of the rain hitting the ground resonating through the caves where Isais would sit alone in the darkness.  The sound of rain drops would leave him in a trance; remembering the day when everything changed. Deep in thought, Isais would relive his encounter with Ouraborous.  Much had happened leading up to that day. First was an assault on Hyougagakure, which lead to a short war between the hidden glacier and Tsukigakure.  During this time many rebellions and other dictatorships began to form in foreign countries.  By the time the war between Hyougagakure and Tsukigakure had ended, these rebellious groups had already taken over their respective countries. Hyougagakure had won the war due to Tsukigakure wanting to remain a neutral country. A lot had changed after the war but none like Isais.  In his pursuit of peace he began to hunt, “Monsters”.  A term he uses to describe creatures or people with extraordinary power and potential. He would travel and eliminate almost anything that he believed would pose a threat to the heart of Sonya, The Good Mother, Hyougagakure.  In his journey his heart has grown cold and his spirit has become heavy.  But as he sits there in the darkness, the rain drops and the purple glow of abbadon takes him back to the blood that was shed on that battle field, the lives that were lost. On that day all out chaos had ensued up until the moment that everyone was made witness to the raw power of the 9 tails.  After Isais’ failure to capture the nine tails, the creature nearly killed every last person on the battle field. In an act of pity, the nine tailed beast created a powerful explosion of ying and yang chakra. This explosion had rendered everyone unconscious but has somehow ripped the fabric of time. This phenomena sent them all a year forward in time. Those who were closest to the explosion received further affects. The explosion somehow cause a maturity in their chakra, causing them to receive strength and power far beyond the course of a year.

Isais returns to his senses as he begins to look around and wonder, how he even got into this cave. This is all too strange, he feels as if he just lived a whole year which he cannot remember.  All he can do is feel what he had accumulated over that time gap. Unfortunately what he can feel is the hurt, loneliness, and pain. Along with the pain, came an overwhelming ambition. “Protect The Good Mother”, he would say to himself softly as he can hear Ei’s reply, “At all costs?” Isais would put his right hand to his heart and grip onto his clothing, pulling together the little slack his shirt gave.  An overwhelming feeling of relief would descend on him as he hears Ei’s voice. “Whatever it takes. That is my heart!” Isais would then move from his position and reach out with his right hand towards the rain.  The heavy rain would feel wet and cold against the steel of abbadon. Isais then cuffs his hand to make a small puddle and then use that to smack against his face. The cold sensation would heighten his awareness for a bit as he would then stick his head outside the cave. The rain would wet his head entirely as he brings it back into the cave and begins shaking his hair like a dog.  As the rain continued, Isais created a fire for himself to keep warm and cook up some animal meat that he had found in his bag.  He doesn’t recall hunting, he remembers doing so, but doesn’t remember any of the experience.  “What do we do now?” Ei would ask after a long silence. “Nothing has changed Ei. Whatever that thing was, it was the strongest thing I have ever seen. It’s power was god- like and it’s still out there, because I failed to capture it or kill it.”  Isais would say knowing how insane it sounds. “That thing is my brother, which is probably the only reason why we have a pulse right now. He’s given you more power, and a second chance.  When Sonya died, you died with her. The way I see it he has breathe new life into you, so why not live it?”  Ei’s words resonated in Isais’ heart. He tries to regain his focus by thinking of Sonya but the feeling is different now. Although there is love in her memory there is no longer any pain, as if Isais’ heart has come to accept that she is gone.  But Isais not wanting to give up soo easily on what he believes fires back , “ I am made stronger. But what about the others? How strong have they gotten? For as long as there are monsters out there, my heart could never be at rest. I will not break the only promise that ive been able to keep.”  The rain would stop and Isais would rise to his feet and ready his gear.

He would kick sand onto the fire and bury it. He would then make his way towards the location in where he had first discovered the infamous group known as Ourabous.  His newly acquired head knowledge would tell him that they have a new leader now, but how he has come to know that he isn’t sure.  A whole year of a life and yet it feels like he had just slept through it all.  Before arriving at the location he would put down his luggage and fully strap on his battle gear.  He would let down his blue hair and strap on his ninja belt. Abbadon would be on his right hand as he would start wrapping both arms in his shiringu taijutsu  wraps.  He would then pack up his things and store them in some bushes as he would walk out he would place some chakra within his pipe bombs and throw it out. He would then brace himself, covering his ears as an explosive but clear sound of his message would be let out. “ Men in Red! Come out and lets talk about what has happened within the last year!” Isais would wait not knowing how many of them are still alive or how many would show up. He would keep his eyes peeled and his head moving about looking for signs of an ambush. All he wanted to do was compare notes but its not like he’s among friends. He is prepared to kill any of them that make an attempt on his life.  Isais has an important plan that he has been working on for the past year, but in order to do it he needs their help, so hopefully, no one has to die tonight.  Isais waited around the mountain side, in safety from the heart of the mountain.  Though he waited , there is another person near by who he hopes will show up. He will soon know who will respond to the call.

Spoiler:

Chakra:
(810/810)
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Left_bar_bleue350/350Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathe Into Me : The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only)   Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:49 am

Storm sat in the darkness of his cave where no light was bold enough to illuminate. He was alone, as usual, staring at a capsule which held one eye in clear liquid. He had never taken his eyes off of it since he had woke this mourning. He now knew every detail of the eye, from the perfect round shape to the color of its displayed pupils. Storm didn't enjoy staring at it- in fact he hated the thing- but placing this eye out of his site would be a bad action on his part. For within this eye's secrets held the Mangekyou Sharingan. Although it didn't look it now, it had come from Storm's old enemy and mentor of the Uchiha clan. It was with these eyes that a man was allowed to look at the Uchiha's and order them to slaughter his daughter. These eyes were the cause of Storm transformation into a criminal and joining of an organization whose goals were only destruction. These eyes were the reason why Storm's life was shitty, so of course he wouldn't enjoy holding them in his hand. If he didn't see use in them he would destroy them- though every day he thinks about doing it.

Wings fluttering could suddenly be heard. Storm slowly turned his head to the entrance of the cave as a black eagle soared into the room. It planted its claws on Storm's shoulder then gave a mighty roar before settling down. Storm looked at it then opened his fingers. Seeing this as a cue, the bird leaned down to Storm's palm and regurgitated something into it. What it spit up was a paper with a plastic bag covering it. Storm unwrapped the soaked plastic then opened the dry paper. "So this is the list of everyone who responded," he said to himself as the bird gave another cry. "I guess I'm going to have to schedule our next Ouraboros gathering."

Storm didn't enjoy Ouraboros gatherings as much as he enjoyed that eye. The last time this group of murderers gathered they had somehow managed to awaken a sleeping god. The image of of that day was enough to make him shiver. He was afraid to think of it now, even though then while it was happening he seemed not but courageous. He even made a speech of how much courage he had. "What's wrong with you all," he said to the group of shinobi's who coward in the presence of the nine-tailed dragon. "We are shinobi. Chakra pumps through our veins as much as blood does. We have power, strength, and skill and yet you cower in fear of death from this monster? We already made a nindo as ninjas to die for our land- here we are and here is our chance to prove our word. I am not a glacier, nor storm, nor death, nor bandit ninja, but I am a ninja. I am not dying as I run or hide, I am dying as I fight."  

A speech meant to insult a group of quivering ninjas managed to transform them and gave them the moral to continue fighting. What happened after that was pure chaos.

Storm let out a deep breath, as he did the bird began to stir. It roared, lifted its wings, and Storm swore that its fur stood on its edge. As he looked up at it, one of its eyes began to change. Its pupils swirled within its socket and suddenly turned red. His eyes opened wide as the Mangekyou Sharigan replaced the birds old pupil. He then quickly looked to where the bird was looking and hopped off one of the stone fingers he was sitting on as he noticed a grenade rolling into the large room. Inside the stone palm he went, hiding behind one of the fingers in hopes of hiding from the explosion. He didn't know if the stone would be able to bear the blast but the other rooms were too far away to run to. Explosions went off fast, and he wasn't fast enough to out run one.

He braced himself as the explosive sounded; however, he noticed pretty quick that there would be no harm to his body- except his ears. He moved his fingers to his ears but knew it was too late, he was losing them. Before his ears went completely deaf he could hear the message that had come from the bomb. “ Men in Red! Come out and lets talk about what has happened within the last year!” Storm didn't know who had sent him this message, but they had managed to piss off an Uchiha, and Uchiha's were known for murdering others with their strong, wild and hateful emotions.

He removed his fingers then looked towards the cave. A white piece of paper quickly came from his red Ouraboros jacket- along with a pen. He placed the pen to paper, writing a warning message to all the Ouraboros agents in the area. He then tied the paper to his eagles foot. With the note, the bird flew out of the cave. Next, Storm performed the hand signs necessary for shadow clone jutsu. Without saying a single word, the perfect clone of his was made. It looked at him, nodded, then half knelt down to the ground. Within a second it was no longer where Storm stood. It was racing towards the end of the cave- heavy footsteps following slowly behind it. Within the next moment Storm's clone was in a full halt outside the cave, dust shrouding half its body as its feet were planted. With its sharingan eyes blaring bright red, it looked towards the intruder, a silent angry expression turning left to right in search for the intruder. "You wanted to talk?" It asked with a calm tone that did not represent its emotion. "Here I am, now where are you?"

Storm's Chakra: 175/350:

Clone's Chakra: 175/175:
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Left_bar_bleue305/305Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: Breathe Into Me : The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only)   Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:49 am

The land was just as warm as it had always been, something that appealed to many but not all. The red clouded cloak of a single shinobi would be one of the few that did not enjoy such a place but it served its purpose well enough, hiding him from the world and was his new home. The long slender fingers were wrapped rightly around the handle of a massive blade, his other hand holding a similar sized blade but far more jagged and its tip was resting on the ground to ease the weight. A katana rested in its scabbard on his hip as it was usually seen to be.

The ninja would take in a deep breath and raise his sword high and bring it down with seemingly enough force to cleave the ground under him in half. This was not to be, as the sword's edge was to dig into the ground, it was halted sudden and abruptly. The metal-like coat lining shifting violently in the stop. Another breath would be exhaled as if he had held it for a few minutes and then there was a loud voice that, seeming to be booming from some sort of cave.

His attention let the sword slowly lower to rest on the ground and he would look in the direction of the voice though it surely could be coming from anywhere at this point. What was more to the point was that he could only assume that the voice was speaking about the Ouraboros. It was a man that seemed to wish for a swift death or a very, very enticing proposition. The latter of which was up for debate on if he himself would find the subject worth pursuing.

Something did make this far more apparent as a black bird would come sailing down to rest on his risen arm. The main thing that put this bird apart from others was that it belonged to Storm, one of the members of Ouraboros and that it held something on its leg. This little thing would cause him to take the paper for if it was for someone else, it would have gone to them. Upon opening the paper, the bird would remove itself from his space, taking off to the sky once more.

Upon reading the note with great haste, he would crunch it up into a ball of sorts and place it somewhere within the confines of his cloak. It brought back the sound of the booming voice. '...what happened a year ago.' The day that a good portion of the Ouraboros was slimmed down to a select few. He himself being one of those survivors and contemplated every day the voice of the creature that would turn such incredible set of ninja into nothing more than play things. Lee had always wished for greater power but did he want something like that?

He would swing his swords across one another and let them fall over his shoulders onto his back, latching onto the holsters as he would crouch down and would disappear in a blur of speed, a crack in the rock where his foot had been as he pushed off. He would ready himself as he would move closer and closer to the source of the booming sound and as he got close he would slow down, making sure not to give himself away. As he came to a stop, he would raise up a single finger and crouch down and place it onto the ground and he would speak ever so softly "Kotsuniku." and with the closing of his eyes, there would be a word filled with back and darkness. But in the darkness, there were beings. One of the main things that the volcano village made easy was its lack of inhabitants, making the number of blood-filled bodies a lot easier to find.

He would find two immediately would be apart from one another, the closest being an unfamiliar and unless the person was floating in the air, be the cause of the voice. He would remain silent for the time being and await what would happen before instigating anything.

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Left_bar_bleue810/810Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Breathe Into Me : The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only)   Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:56 am

Opening Old Wounds

Isais waited patiently until a voice could be heard. He would direct his attention towards the sound of the person’s voice only to discover a familiar face. This is exactly what he wanted.  He would make note of the person’s appearance, gear and his very noticeable red eyes. ‘That must be the Sharingan user from the war’, Isais would speak within himself to Ei. ‘The kid with the speech! Yes him I remember, that was very inspirational for an S ranked criminal. So do you remember what his clan does?’ Ei would ask Isais; prepping him for a potential battle. ‘Yea I do, although I’m not sure what his does specifically. He looks much stronger than before. I don’t know what it is, but it’s as if I can just see it on his face; an air of confidence. ‘Isais would take two steps forward slightly moving his upper body and doing a subtle shake of his leg. He only did this as a way of gaging how much weight he has on him at the moment. Surely he isn’t moving light but his increase in strength must’ve adjusted him to the weight of his new weapons. Isais would chuckle a bit, “Here I was thinking that a whole army of people would come out of that hole of yours to come and fight me. Instead, it’s just one of you! Don’t tell me you’re all that remains.” Isais would only be teasing, but it was obvious that he cared very little about the offense that he might have caused.  Much like a Taijustu specialist, Isais would constantly make note of his surroundings, checking for any sudden changes.  But though his focus would shift slightly, he would always come back to Storm.  

Isais noted the open space between him and Storm. He also noted that he is approximately 20 meters from the bushes, and that there are no obscurity for about 80 meters in diameter. Meaning that there an open circular space, with things such as rocks, and ashes.  Isais would bring his right hand slowly to his hairline, scratching his blue hair. As he speaks he will then pass his right hand through his large body of blue hair to pull out two small strings that held his hair together. “Being as you wasted no time to come out here, means that you remember who I am. I’m the guy who is responsible for the deaths of your teammates.  For that, I am not sorry”. His hair would fall down, revealing how large and untamed it really is (Much like in the default). “Nonetheless don’t get me misunderstood. I didn’t come all this way to insult you; I came to bring clarity”.  Isais could hear a chuckle, ‘You think he’s actually listening?’ Ei would say. ‘No, not at all. He should be though, because it’s important,’ Isais would reply. Ei would rebuttal, ‘Yea but it’s boring though…’ Isais would ignore and then continue, “A few centuries back, this village was known as Kazangakure.  The village hidden in the volcanoes. The population of this village was large so this village was considered a major village, much like the ones we have now, such as my very own Hyougagakure.” Ei interjects, ‘Do you really think he’s alone? His allies must be lurking, keep your guard up.’ ‘Always, besides even if Kazu doesn’t show up they are terribly outnumbered, but they don’t know that.’ Isais continues on with Storm as if he never paused, “The ruble before us is a result of an unprovoked war started by the first Umikage. The man which you goons tried to resurrect. He goes by the alias the green flash, Dominick Edrick. History’s most powerful kage, and with good reason. Can you imagine the amount of power one would have to possess to reduce an entire village to this, in just one jutsu? It was at that point in history that Nadaregakure, the village hidden in the mountain had lost their closest friends.  This lead to histories longest war between Shippugakure and Nadaregakure, my home village.  Years after the battle ended, Nadaregakure was destroyed during the absence of their hero, Aeneas Soriano; my great uncle.  Interesting fact behind it was that Nadaregakure was never destroyed by Dominick Edrick, rather by Aeneas’ childhood friend, my predecessor, Tenzou Shichiyou.  So what’s the point of this history lesson?  

In life we have our heroes, our villains, and our greater villains.  The strong rule the world for a time, but only those who survive get to write the history.  In my life, I’ve already lost more than I can afford. I will not let what happened to this village, and the village of Nadaregakure happen to the only thing I have left. When the next chapter of history is written, it will be by “The Good Mother”, “The Heart of Sonya”, Hyougagakure! So, I’ve taken it upon myself to kill off every threat that this world possess against Hyougagakure, even your Ouraboros “. Isais would remain silent for a bit, allowing it all to sink in for Storm. ‘Are you ready?’ Ei would ask. ‘Let the fun begin’ Isais would reply.  Isais continues his closing statement with Storm, “I came here today to bring clarity on the fact that I consider you guys as villainous scum, but even so, you’re not the greater villain. That creature from a year ago, is still out there.” Isais would lift his Abbadon slightly revealing it to Storm, not sure if he would know what it is or what it does exactly. He figured that with the sharingan, Storm would be able to detect the darkness that the gauntlet possesses. “Trust me, I know. I can feel the dark part of its existence”. Isais would take one last look around and put his hands over his ninja belt and into his pocket. “I wanted to extend a temporary alliance with you and your people. I had figured that by now you’d have conquered a village and have many people under your control. I thought the more eyes we have and the more fire power, the better it will be to find and take down the Hachibi no Naga. But regrettable you on your own seem pretty useless. So if that’s the case I can’t use you, so I might as well… Destroy you!” At that moment Isais pulls out a rainbow kunai from his left pocket and throws it towards the head of Storm who stands before him. The light of the sun would hit the kunai on its way, making it take its effect.

Isais believing that this person isn’t really bold enough to approach him alone, would follow up his attack by pulling out his Machete, holding it in his right hand and run towards his left.  He would then make a hand gesture with his left hand, pulling water from the thin air to create a Kage gown of water.  He would keep his guard up looking for signs of an ambush. He tries to close in on Storm (who is a clone, I know that), and he would come in from the clone’s left side with his machete, attempting to cut clean threw him thinking it’s the real thing.

Weapons:

Spoiler:

Jutsus Used:

Spoiler:

WC: 1209
99 - Rainbow Kunais remaining
Chakra:
762/810
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Left_bar_bleue305/305Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: Breathe Into Me : The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only)   Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:35 am

Isais. Lee knew the voice of the current leader of the land hidden in the glacier. It would cause his body to tense, not out of fear but because he was so close to his target. It was a goal of his to take down the kage in order to advance himself in terms of his own plots and here he was, on home turf. Though he now had to rush together some sort of plan and while he was usually fairly well at doing so, everything was happening so fast and he was still listening to what was being said.

He first spoke of how few of them were left and what he thought was going to happen. He continued to insult the Ouraboros and claim to be the single-handedly man to put them to the stake. While Lee wasn't as close with the other members of the Ouraboros, he still needed what power they had and now that was dashed. What seemed to push Lee ever so closer to the edge was that Isais claimed that he was to be the great good in the world and abolish all evil from it or at least, that which could threaten Hyouga.

Lee would let his eyes open as he would release the jutsu he was currently using to find his targets. Isais seemed more confident in his words than ever and it pissed Lee off. He needed to be the greater evil, the evil to overshadow all others and Isais was in direct conflict with this. He knew that he should think more or wait for Storm to counter but it was something he wasn't quite ready for. Lee would lunge over his hiding spot and as his feet were to touch the ground, there was a surge of water that would fire him forward at Isais' back.

While he wasn't right upon him, Isais would still have to confront him and with his water cloak activated, Lee knew that his options were limited as he would take hold of Ketsuekigasu in both his hands in front of him and protect himself from any ranged weapons and once within the massive sword's striking range, he would aim to bring it down upon Isais' head and cleave him in half. While it was straight forward, he would begin swelling the chakra within himself for a follow up but could not give way to letting everything loose just yet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Breathe Into Me : The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only)   Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:49 pm

It’s an Ambush

While Isais went in for the kill, he found it strange that Storm was not moving. It was as if his opponent was calling him on his bluff.  Once he got within range of cutting right through the opponent, his ears would pick up rumbling sounds of water against the dry broken ground. The rumbling sound was rushing towards him at great speed. Due to Lee’s positioning (coming up from behind), Isais could not see him nor determine how much time he had left for an appropriate reaction. In this particular situation, Isais’ hand to hand experience would come into play. He would first follow through with his initial intent. To his surprise, Storm did not react in time and as a result to that Isais’ blade was able to cut, storm. But unfortunately it was a clone, so without providing much resistance the clone would poof into thin air.  Isais would then use the momentum of the strike, and his foot work to turn his body around 180 degrees from his attack position.  This would force, Isais’ body to turn and face the back, dragging against the dry ground in a crouching position. Lee had a lot of ground in which he had to cover before getting within range of Isais. Being that Isais was 80 meters away from obscurity (mentioned in my second post), meaning that any tree, or rock like coverage would’ve been about 240ft away. But, Lee being a high ranked shinobi had used his suiton technique to help cover enough ground fast enough.  As Lee closed in on him, he would reach into his ninja gear with his left hand and pull out an orange ball. This ball was very small and as Lee lifted his sword for his strike, Isais would toss the small ball towards Lee’s solar plexus. Because of how lee would have to lift such a sword to do his strike it would leave that spot open for a moment. As Isais would release this ball he would push off his right leg and side roll towards his left. Wither the orange ball connected or not, it would explode a second after release, causing everywhere within 10ft to be covered in pitch black smoke.  The timing was mainly so that Lee would not notice, Isais’ shift towards his left side. Normally a committed strike like that would cause the giant sword to cut into the ground where Isais once stood. If this were to be the case it would trap Lee’s sword for at least a moment, catching him within the black of the smoke.

Isais couldn’t see, but he would just keep his machete on guard as he slowly backs up from the smoke to a safe distance from where he had last saw Lee.  Lee normally wouldn’t be able to see within the smoke, but seeing isn’t really as much of an issue for Lee, but being as his index fingers are not on the ground at the time(because he was wielding his sword with both hands), he would be just as blind as any regular shinobi if caught.  It wouldn’t take long for the smoke to clear up.  Isais would stand there looking for signs of Lee. “Finally a fighter! But do you really want to take us on?” Isais mentions multiple people knowing that may throw his opponent/ opponents off. His ocean gown would now release all the dirt and other components which it had gathered up and replenish itself.

New Weapon used:

Spoiler:

Chakra: 762/810

99- black smoke bombs remaining
99- rainbow kunais remaining

WC: 566
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathe Into Me : The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only)   Breathe Into Me :  The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breathe Into Me : The opportunity for a second chance.(Ouraboros & Kazu only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1