Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Event Ideas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue500/500Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Alright, everyone listen up.

Activity has been slow. We have a lot of people who are logging on but have nothing to sink their teeth into. I want to remedy that. I will begin preparations for a site event. This event will indeed be simple, but it will get all villages involved and jumping into the fun.

However, I need everyone's help! To do so, I need your ideas! Throw your ideas here in this topic. Tell me what kind of event you guys want. Perhaps a fight with a Bijuu that is rampaging all over the world? Perhaps a war against a shinobi (likely NPC) who uses Reanimation? Whatever the ideas are, throw them here in this topic.

Lets get the ball rolling on site activity!

List of Ideas

• Rogue ninja assaulting a village and village asks for assistance; may yield rewards
  • Pirate invasion along all coasts of major countries; possible event missions and rewards
  • Sea monster invasion along all coasts of major countries; possible event missions and rewards
  • Item/weapon search; could become a possible side plot with event missions; will need more information/ideas to make this one work
  • Mutant turtle invasion; makes for a weird event
  • Zombie invasion; would need more information for this, such as how these zombies happened to appear 'n such

Here is a list for possible main plots. Throw out ideas for this as well!

• A prisoner escapes from a hidden Mirage Village with a book that can summon fallen legends and creatures from the past; This is an awesome idea that we could really get into detail with!

Last edited by Eden Shinteki on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:59 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue305/305Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:42 am

I think this is a great idea, mainly the reanimation part. Maybe not something that is a global thing and save something like that for a later date. UNLESS, you are aiming for this to be a drawn out plot ordeal in which case that would be pretty fun and enjoyable to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:33 am

I want this to be something really fun and engaging. I also want this event to be like a "filler episode" type of thing or something similar to an OVA.

But I want other ideas! I want to compile a bunch of ideas from you guys and then we can narrow them down. :)
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisaki
Hisaki
Male Posts : 26
Ryo : 5000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue250/250Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Perhaps a ninja a goes rogue and poses as a large threat toward a village to point where they need to ask help from other villages?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue315/315Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:29 am

We could try to bring back an older threat that hasn't really been used yet. The pirates, or something along those lines. Make an event that threatens the villages along the coasts or something with pirate attacks and pillages? Provide event missions to drive them out, provide a threat for all ranks of shinobi. Event items could be a thing, special rewards from the missions, ect.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am

Alright, awesome thus far! Keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue490/490Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:15 am

Giant sea monsters(Not Bijuu size tho) attacking from the seas and lakes and wherever else you can think of! Give em lil minions too and maybe a cute little power to go along with them. Maybe work in ninjas or pirates, but sea monsters could work pretty well as a stand alone threat and event.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Mokuntaku
Mokuntaku
Male Posts : 90
Ryo : 47106

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue255/255Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:22 pm

What about the surfacing of a legend of some very powerful weapons or something? You know, something that can get the entire site involved instead of like Jounin and upwards who can actually stand up to a Bijuu...
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin
Male Posts : 119
Ryo : 81001

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue260/260Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:37 pm

I have an idea for a large scale story arc involving Whirlpool village, their amazing Kinjutsu, and the styling of masks. 5 secret treasure masks. One entrusted to every corner of the Fire Country. These were made around the time of Hashirama and Madara's building of the leaf. As time progressed they dissappear in time. Now, found by an unknown force, a strong minded youth, a shy boy, and a loud mouthed female. The last mask is now in a place deep in Whirlpool Village ruins. The shambles of the once proud country.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:34 am

The whirlpool village thing I like but Fire country doesn't exist. :P We can definitely use that for a site sub-plot/event plot, though! Thank you for the idea!
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kamina
Kamina
Male Posts : 61
Ryo : 3500

Character sheet
Chakra:

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:12 am

NINJA TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue480/480Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:26 am

For "Formal" purposes. Zombies, enough said
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:48 am

Thanks for the ideas, guys. Keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue810/810Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:48 am

Back in Naruto Mirage season 2, we acknowledged that the mountain country use to exist. Naruto Legacy is called such because its the predecessor of naruto mirage. I propose we finally put to use the mirage village that use to reside in the mountain country. If you recall that village was only able to be seen twice a day and was suppose to hold the mysteries and mystics of the ninja world. We can have it that a prisoner has escaped from this lost village that is forgotten in legends and this prisoner has escaped with the book of Mirage. What this book does is allows the user to bring forth past legends or monsters. This book allows them to summon these legends or creatures from history in the now and unite them under the control of the book keeper. Catch is that the prisoner is only strong enough to conjure up five historical figures. These figures believe that they are fighting for the existence of their world, but they have failed to realize that their world has passed. So this will give the entire site and opportunity to combine forces and fight old characters that made this site a legacy. Of course the strength of these old heads wont be the same as they were exactly but im pretty sure i can make them beast.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:22 am

Bumping! Come on, peeps. Lets see some more ideas. I want ideas flying all over da place!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue190/190Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:38 am

I have taken this suggestions into consideration and have come up with a half-baked idea in a single second!(Be warned, I am in one of those mentally deranged states from the lack of adequate sleep!)

So everyone wants pirates, undead, mutants turtles, a book that summons lore/legens from the past and kenjutsu-type warriors(I think I covered everything)

Plot

A mass invasion of pirates & their ships along the coasts of the major villages; members are sent out to repel the pirates and are dismayed to find out that the pirates are also undead/undying! To make matters worse, they have mutated sea turtles for summons/pets. They are looking for a sea-bearing compass which will point them in the direction of a forgotten island hidden by a whirlpool where they can find the a book or scroll which allows them to summon legends from the past or lore(existing beasts or imaginary ones)

The compass is in the possession of a prisoner who escaped a pirate ship and is hiding in one of the villages. The prisoner turns out to also be from the book and was meant to find heroes who could find the forgotten island and stop the pirates.

The pirates could be under the control of a person using the Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō (Earth Release Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil

• This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique". By utilising soil in the local ground, the user can revive the fallen in one of two ways. The first version allows the user to seemingly continuously resurrects a large number of slain people as zombies, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or technique at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy. If the technique is deactivated either by the user or if the user is killed, the zombies will immediately turn to dust.

The second version allows the user to bring a person back as a perfect resurrection, able to use all its skills from when alive, with the addition of a pre-set directive the person is forced to obey despite being consciously aware. Unlike the Impure World Reincarnation technique, the soul is not bounded to the body. This method requires a large amount of energy (i.e. electricity). At any time, by performing a Snake hand seal and snapping their fingers, the caster of this technique releases the resurrected targets, turning them into loose soil.

Have somebody that the escaped prisoner loves dearly be under the control of the villain and forces the prisoner to yield to the villain's demands and helps him find the island.

Give the pirates a larger steamboat which is used as their base of operation and point of contact and resupply for their smaller raiding ateam-ships. This steamboat/ship is what generates the energy needed to sustain the Corpse Soil Technique.
This plot can be divided into smaller events with great rewards and a very unique spin on the current conditions. It can be bizarre and challenging, fighting the undead pirates and their steam-powered ships and mutant sea turtles. The main villain can leave the combined forces fighting his minions while he captures the escaped prisoner and forces him to use the compass to find the island hidden by a whirlpool. The villain will obtain the book/scroll and summon formidable legends for different groups of members to fight!

So how about it? :DDD
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Rumi
Rumi
Male Posts : 160
Ryo : 259450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Event Ideas! Left_bar_bleue170/170Event Ideas! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 am

I was thinking something sort of Mythological based. Like members can sign up either in a group or solo and complete a sort of quest based around a story or myth in a Mythology.

I.E. Rumi, Eden, and Isais(Just throwing out names here) would be traveling around Pans Labyrinth looking for a mystical Shinobi named Daedelous, who will give them special Event Items when they find him. But first, the three of them have to A.) Get through the Sphinx and her vast knowledge, B.) get past the Minotaur, C.) Get THROUGH the maze in the first place.

This type of event would have people posting frequently, which subsequently gets the Experience, you get cool prizes at the end, and it could be a fun experience learning about your character.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Mokuntaku
Mokuntaku
Male Posts : 90
Ryo : 47106

Character sheet
Chakra:

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:28 am

Rumi wrote:
I was thinking something sort of Mythological based. Like members can sign up either in a group or solo and complete a sort of quest based around a story or myth in a Mythology.

I.E. Rumi, Eden, and Isais(Just throwing out names here) would be traveling around Pans Labyrinth looking for a mystical Shinobi named Daedelous, who will give them special  Event Items when they find him. But first, the three of them have to A.) Get through the Sphinx and her vast knowledge, B.) get past the Minotaur, C.) Get THROUGH the maze in the first place.

This type of event would have people posting frequently, which subsequently gets the Experience, you get cool prizes at the end, and it could be a fun experience learning about your character.

Dis a good idea.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1