Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Ryujin. Episode ONE! Missing Genin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin
Male Posts : 119
Ryo : 81001

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryujin. Episode ONE! Missing Genin! Left_bar_bleue260/260Ryujin. Episode ONE! Missing Genin! Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Ryujin. Episode ONE! Missing Genin! Empty
PostSubject: Ryujin. Episode ONE! Missing Genin!   Ryujin. Episode ONE! Missing Genin! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:33 am

~Godspeed~

Ryujin Takashi. Jinchuriki, Special Jounin, and now a....babysitter? Supposedly a set of genin have been kidnapped. A sad fate for small shinobi. Godspeed is needed from the Suiton Fiend's Vessel. A hard mad dash in the trees. The sound of the constant whisper of the passing winds. These winds, carried the smell of pure dread. Like the smell of the constant drip of the fresh rain in these parts of the jungle. The Elder Forest. Sort of like how the old people SHOULD be inviting to children...This Elder Forest Seems to be the type that in present day, can be seen in black vans.

"Dammit. I must hurry! These genin might be faced with actual trouble for once."

He said with a hushed, yet hasty voice. He leaped hard. The sound of his sandals scraping the ground. The constant sense of dread in his stomach. The crawling feeling on his skin. Not the humidity.....Ok that might be a factor but something still is wrong. The young male knew it. His intuition running rampant. A deep baritone voice came into play in the man's mind. It seemed like a raspy old man. One that doesn't know when to shut his pompous mouth. The turtle beast of the 7 tails was trying to talk the boy down. The voice, still ominous.

"Hm....Are you positive you can do this, you little twat of a shinobi? New to the ways of the man? New to the constant and feverishly changing paths of the jungle? And yet you want to be like water? For shame, BOY!"

"Shut up! Damn. Always running your damn mouth every time. Do I need to use my fists on your skull!?"

"That Idea is either not well thought out, or ridiculously idiotic. Are you sure that you aren't....a retard?

"One more freaking word you wannabe ninja turtle and I will use your shell as a bowl for your intestinal soup."

"Now THAT, is how I like it. Cold...angry....Are you getting....Irritated? Are you getting....agitated? Do you feel the constant pressure to hold me? So just free me. If you do, I will grant you three wishes! GAH HAH HA!

A dark cackle from his mind. The beast was trying to tempt him. But, this all ended with a smell... A scent on the passing wind of high humidity. It wasn't normal...blood...And hearing no scream the man thinks it was a silent killing. A possible collapse in on one of the poor genin...He had to save the other two. Already 3/4 of the way there, there ain't no stopping now.

"I am guessing you smelt that too? Don't die you sack of shit tard, I will resent you for ALLLL eternity if you pull that mess. I will stop bothering you now. I don't want you to lose focus and slip. You jack-off."

"For Christ's sake you deranged demon, shut the literal hell up! Irritating me beyond belief. A freaking new record."

"GEH HEH HEH.....HA HA HA!"

That same cackle from before. The laugh of a demon deranged beyond those by the same label. Indeed. This is going to be one HELL of an ordeal.

~The Sad Tale In the Jungle~

The deep drone of the final glimpse of sunlight. A piercing light of sheer destiny. Almost holy at first. A god send in the Elder forest. The young male came to see...a horrifying sight. A set of young shinobi. Tortured and killed slowly. He could already see the constant lashings coming from the whipping blades of the short, fat, and yes...bald one's chain sword. The small female...no older that 14 could be seen...a crimson set of blood streaming down the poor child's back. The lacerations... like by an estimate.. a quarter of an inch deep. On the thin girl? The blood was sickening. The constant smell of the iron in the female's blood. The corpse of a young....faceless shinobi. They literally...dented the male's face in. The only thing left of a face was the punched in sight. Like an onion face. The hair upon his head...now where his forehead was originally. The other female in the group? Forced to lick the boy's face of blood. Luckily, the sadistic bastards that caused this forced her to do this  had just started the order. The man...jinchuuriki and all....appalled by this sight of brutal human on human crime. On children none the less... There were three men. The one aforementioned, a skinny...Afro-having punk wannabe, and an actually menacing guy wearing a purple kimono. This, was the start of anger. The young shinobi in the trees, already readied his assault. The man, brandishing a kunai, now began to assassinate the goons. First to be stopped, the chain-sword brandish-er. The man, with a bit of natural speed and toque from the tree branch, sliced the chain....sworder's hand clear off. The blood splattered on the shinobi's chest. A deep innate rage boosting.

"Don't......you F-U-C-K-I-N-G DARE!"

The shock stopped everything. A whimper of hope from the small girls. A scream of pure terror from the hand-less goon. The other's...in total shock. The jin instantly came in with a hard, teeth rattling punch. The punch literally, knocked the goon back, caused him to skid, and hit a tree square on his spine. Causing the man's back severe pain. The two conquistador wannabes came to attack. The afro one with a swift kick towards the jin's ribs. The actually threatening meal...er male, came with a hard super-man punch. Both? Utterly foolish. The jin grabbed the afro-idiot's leg and swung him at the wannabe super-man's arm. A wet snap could be heard and a scream of terror from the genin. The elder shinobi performed a grueling attack   that broke both goons. The afro'ed one's leg snapped, the  super-man'er's shoulder tissue, torn from the inside. The both? Now in a heap on the ground. The young jin screamed out full of rage.

"You all....ARE TRASH!"

The sound of a hard crunch. A huge plot of brains and blood on the ground. A curly bundle of hair. Yes...the jin stomped the poor man's head...and crushed it like a grape. Either from the fact that he was beyond pissed, a jinchuuriki, and a special jounin, meant that this was a hard hit. Possibly his hardest WHEN angry. The bijuu in his head? Trying to feed to the vessel's rage. Trying to push him further.

"Well look who has....er.....balls. You finally pulled some shit like this. I can get used to this! You show some promise you twat!"

"Not now you over-sized sack of literal shit. Go try to eat a tomato!"

Again with the cackle. Man, they need to actually start to trust. Shame. Anyways a sent of blood...and now fear from the genins. The remaining men? Asking for forgiveness...

"Please....don't do that to me! I would rather prison than that! Please!"

The tub of lard squealed out. The response? A almost football player style punt. The scream of terror since the man couldn't move due to his spinal column being cracked on the middle half. The head had a wet snap. The neck bone now snapped. A loud one at that. The eyes of the now dead glassed over. A sickening sight. The jin suddenly moved his hair. A robotic piece on his right eye. The sight of green now filling his sight. The left eye instinctively closed. The male gripped his hip pouch. He retrieved 2 shuriken. The man threw them at a reverse cocked motion. Like a yo-yo. Meaning that the shuriken, now ripping the eye tissue, would embed on the inside of the actually un-threatening guy's skull. The jin walked walked up and punched squarely on the open wounds. Cracking the skull open, and retrieving his shuriken. The shuriken now all blooded. The jin swiped them towards the ground, a puddle of blood now made. The man placed the girl that was licking the boy in his arms and the girl who had been lashed on his back. The boy, dragged... sadly to say so. The shinobi took the weighted, and tiresome trek back to the village.

~Tired....~

The male finally at the gates. He had carried the girl's and corpse back to the village gate. The tried-ness in the man's voice could be heard.

"A-are...you....ok......???"

The one girl nodded. A medical squad quickly got the lashed girl into the hospital. Trying to make amends for the lost time. The humidity on the wounds. A huge worry for infection. A sad fate for the young shinobi. The grave squad took the young boy's body with them. The psychologist walked the actually 100% physically safe girl into his office. The jin shook his head as the retrival squad near instantly left for the male's battle area. The area given to them by the jin himself...

"Passed the bog tree....on the lower vines...."

The squadron nodded. Now on their way to scan the area to make a battle mission report.

"I am...beyond tired.... gotta...go....turn this in...."

The jin limped into the office...and indeed turned in this mission. Shortly to go to his humble abode. To rest his body, mind, and soul.

~Fin~

Mission That Was Done:
Back to top Go down

Ryujin. Episode ONE! Missing Genin!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1