Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mission 11: The Missing Icha!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
 Mission 11: The Missing Icha! Left_bar_bleue200/200 Mission 11: The Missing Icha! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Mission 11: The Missing Icha! Empty
PostSubject: Mission 11: The Missing Icha!    Mission 11: The Missing Icha! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:56 am

Name: Capture the Thief!
Difficulty: C
Reward: 15,000 Ryo
Experience: 50 Experience
Objective: Catch the thief and bring him in alive. You must retrieve the item safely or the rewards will be forfeit.
Description: A thief has stolen a valuable item from the village. This item itself is useless but its age proves it's priceless to a faction village if they were to get their hands on it. You must catch this thief outside your village and stop him by all means.

The hero of this critical mission was located in the safety of her Clan's compound for the moment. At the moment she was walking around her family's private training area look for a place to begin some training. The area seem to be around twenty feet wide give or take a foot. Yuri saw a large rock in the center of the clearing and decided to jump to it. The rock was wide enough for Yuri to sit on. Yuri got into the lotus position, sitting down with her legs cross and her feet are placed on the opposing thighs. Taking a deep breath, Yuri close her eyes as she start to mediate. Yuri's breathing slow down as she lowered her heart rate, relaxes her muscles and clear her mind of negative thoughts. Meditation is a common way for people in the Onmyoton clan to train. It allows greater insight into the mind and its inner works. Yuri use mediation as a way to come up with new ideas on how to use her bloodline or as a method to relax herself. As Yuri sat there on the rock, focusing on how to improve herself she could sense a horrible disturbance  in the Icha Icha Force, this disturbance shook Yuri right to her core. Something was terrible wrong, the forces of perversion were nearly at a still stand. The laws of Ecchi were not seen today. Women breast weren't groped, not even Jiraiya or Yuumaru (in his case, he is the walking defintion of Ecchi physics) attempt to grope Yuri today, it was a dark day. Yuri shudder as she clench her fist, holding on tighly to her yin and yang necklaces. "What is happening, My Lord and Savior Jiraiya. What has distbrured you so much that not even the perverted sage haven't been acting pervert lately." As Yuri question her Lord, a swirl of orange and pinks leaves, surrounded her before she was transport into an the realm of her Lord and Savior Jiraiya.

The usually happy go lucking and friendly sage did not seem amused. He was all business today as he had his arms folded across his chest and a frown on his face. "Yuri-chan, a great tragedy has occurred today, the Holy Bible of Icha was stolen by some damn street rat!" Yuri nearly choke as she stare at a sad Jiraiya.  "What idiot in there right mind would steal the Holy Bible of Icha! Don't they know that the Icha Bible is the source of everything the is lustful and pervert! Without it, the world as we know it will will become..." Yuri couldn't even mutter those evil words. "A World with Icha, a world without perverts is something I never want to see." Jirayia mutter darkly as he placed his hand on his forehead. "I sending you out on mission to retvired the Holy Bible of Icha under the context of doing a mission for your village. Don't worried I sent a clone of you to talk with friend of Your, that sexy Milf Mika." Jiraiya said that in shockingly un-perverted tone. "The thief is wanted alive by your village so you can't kill him even if death is the best punishment for the thief. Captured him and return the Holy Bible of Icha to its rightful place or else no more Icha Icha for you."  Yuri nodded. "This infidel is lucky for now. Don't worry My Lord Jiraya I will bring this thief to justice in the name of Icha Icha." Yuri kneel down in front of Jiraiya and lower her head (Get your mind out of the gutter, this isn't what your thinking.) "Don't fail me my student. I have the upmost faith in you. Now I shall return you back to your relam. I will place you at the thief last known location, hopefully you might be able to catch this bastard or at least pick up his trial. Remember the faith of Icha Icha rests on your chest, young one." With a wave of his hand Jirayia return Yuri back into the real world near the temple of Icha, a church like building that was built by Jiraiya fanatics in a time before Yuri was built. In today state it was a highly secretive location within the hidden moon village, only true followers of Lord Jiraiya or people of old age would know where this was location at. "I'm at a history landmark! I wish I was here under better conditions but I have an important task to do."  Yuri walk around the abandon temple (Despite the old age of the place, it look like it was in perfect condition. As if someone was taking care of it.) as she looks for any sighs of this Icha thief, and lucky for her she saw a set of footprints and follow them. It seem the thief wasn't a trained ninja, so bring this thief to justice can't be too difficult. Yuri sprint as fast as her legs would let her,  her pervert senses where on alert she could feel herself getting closer to the Holy Bible of Icha. "I'm coming, Icha, Just hang in there" As Yuri could see an clearing coming up ahead she could here the footsteps of someone running. Narrowing her eyes she could see it! It was the Holy Bible of Icha and that street rat Jiraiya mention. He was a middle age overweight man dressed in dirty clothes it seem like was going to try to sell the bible. Not on Yuri's watch he wouldn't.

Yuri leaped into the air as she landed in a few feet in front of the mysterious theif, the theif seem shocked as he yelled and fell backwards on the ground, holding the Icha Bible closet to his chest. "Give me the Holy Bible of Icha or else." Yuri warned in threathing tone, as she glared at the overweight thief. The thief smirked as he dug into his pocket and threw a kunai at Yuri. Yuri pulled out her own Kunai and block the attack with ease. "Fine then. Prepeared to be whipped into shape" Yuri chuckled as she cast a summoning like genjustu.  The theif soon saw a hot and curvy woman armed with a whip and dressed in cat suit appear in behind him. He gulped, and dropped the book as he ran while being whipped by a ten foot tall woman. "Feel the burn fatty"
As Yuri's Dominatrix was giving the fat thief a workout of his life, Yuri returned the book to its rightful place in the temple and was thank by Lord Jiraiya who immediately groped her breast. Yup, everything was back to normal.

Word Count: 1118
Charka: 140/150

Jutsu:

Name: B.D.S.M Genjutsu: Dominatrix Diva
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Yoton
Range: 15ft max
Specialty: Genjutsu
Duration: 2 Post
Cooldown: 2 Post
Description: Yuri casts a type of genjutsu where a tall and curvy woman dressed in black leather cat suit armed with a black whip is summoned to the battlefield. The Dominatrix is ten feet tall. She will lash out with her whip in attempt to whip Yuri's foes. If the whip does make contact, there will be a stinging sensation and red bruises left on the skin after impact. The whip can't break the skin of the opponent, its olny leaves painful whip marks. When Materialized, the Diva has soul stats equal to D-rank

•Effect: All Genjutsu-based jutsu can either be pure genjutsu or genjutsu materialized. Materialized Genjutsus must have a 1 charge post. A Genjutsu that has already been cast can be materialized after 1 post of charge if the opponent does not dispel it. Genjutsus are cast on foes by a clap of the hands, snap of the fingers or eye contact.
Back to top Go down

Mission 11: The Missing Icha!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1