Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Tadoe's Missions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Tadoe
Tadoe
Male Posts : 32
Ryo : 198500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tadoe's Missions Left_bar_bleue250/250Tadoe's Missions Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Tadoe's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Tadoe's Missions   Tadoe's Missions EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 am

Ominous clouds hung lazily atop the infinite almost fluorescent like sky.The sun highlighting it a pink-orange hue as it set in all it's glory. They're actions similar, but at the same time completely opposite to that of the humanly domesticated farm animals ,in particular their name would be cattle. Stopping from one place and grazing stripping the land of all it bared,almost like a swarm of locust devouring all in its path never stopping till the last drop and there be no more, however the low lying clouds that were currently occupying the airspace above worked in a different manner, unlike the land creature stripping all of its fruit, the clouds nourished the wounded earth with it's teary raindrops; almost weeping at the sight of its doomed brother. This action repeated so much throughout the bowels of time, it could be seen as nothing ,but an never ending cycle but no. It was an absolute miracle a action of compassion, like a mother teaching her young;at all times comforting ,but rightfully strict. This thought but one of the many that grazed the expansion of compulsive knowledge gathered into the one mind known as, Uchiha Tadoe.

Pale hands clasped against soft skin as a rain drop pelted the face of said man. A soft sigh escaping his lips a full downpour erupted showering the black armor encrusted body of Tadoe. Standing at 6'1 he was not too big for his age, if you didn't factor in the brick house of lean muscle that was his body. He had known many almost twice his size in his long yet short lifespan, but it was not the time to idly drift off like he usually did. A lanky arm reached behind his back before reassuringly reaching up to scratch the spiky head full of red hair. Water dripped from the long mane of said man, its girth reaching down to his upper back in it's wet form. His present form, sparkling blue eyes alight with a hidden spark of fire, all the more made him look like a soul even the shinigami couldn't contain. Entering through the gate's to the Kage's mansion he let out a small sigh, he couldn't hear it of course. He was deaf, and because of that main reason he didn't even hear the countless shinobi telling him to halt for identification. Ignoring those around him he steadied his drooping yet sharp eyes to the doors of the Kage's mansion and made his way up.

Upon getting to the grueling top level of the Kage's building he lest out a silent breath of boredom, it was starting to feel as if though less and less people were challenging his authority everyday. How could he truly assert his dominance over such lowly creatures if they dare not defy him.' They will come. They always do, but not always from the front. That is the way of you pitiful creatures.' A frequent voice in his head he welcomed it, for it was the closet thing to sound he could ever have. Tadoe held the Haichibi Bijuu in high regards as far as respect goes ,but sooner or later he knew he would have to be dominated just like the rest that challenge him.He was the alpha, and it would stay that way. Making his way to the doors of his feminine Kage, Tadoe didn't bother to knock the action escaped him, but when he felt a strong hand grasp his collar bone...action could be the fastest thing in the world but still not escape him. And in a instant his dejected drooping eyes shot wide in a blazing fury as he turned to see who dare touch him. Who dare assault his pride. The puffed up panting face of a Chunin met his vision, the man's face alight with anger and dictatorship. Snapping his eyes down he read the man's lips in a instant catching a few words ,but before he even decided to decipher them a new fury exploded in his mind.' HOW DARE YOU LET THIS FILTH HUMAN TOUCH MY PUTRID HUSK OF A PRISON.'The Haichibi screamed with an ancient power, it's on divine rage leaking into Tadoe's mind causing his emotions to be heavily influenced and before the guard could utter out a single word Tadoe had his right hand latched onto the man's throat. Literally crushing the man's throat as others moved to help, Tadoe's crystal blue eyes bore into the man's own. Tears poured from the foolish Chunin as Tadoe looked into his eyes with a sinister blankness that belonged to no one. Ripping his arm away from prying shinobi,maybe two others, Tadoe swung the Chunin with all his force through the doors to the Kage's chamber, bursting it open in a small display of splinters.  With a aura so oppressive the chunin that attempted to apprehend him before cowered back in fear, he finally released the foolish one after he had looked away from Tadoe's own in a staredown. Looking towards his Kage his eyes twitched slightly as his dejected somber look returned, and his eyes lost some of that bestial look to it. Snapping his hands forward he signed to her"Greetings my Kage. I wish to execute this mission." Completely ignoring the half broken door behind him among the 2 afraid chunin carrying their friend out, Tadoe picked his ear before flicking whatever gunk was in it out while staring blankly at his Kage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Vivianne
Vivianne
Female Posts : 6
Ryo : 2503

Tadoe's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadoe's Missions   Tadoe's Missions EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:55 pm

(OOC: For the time being, I want you to have something to do while Eden is preparing his IC posts. I shall approve this mission via OOC. Good luck on your mission.)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Tadoe
Tadoe

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tadoe's Missions Left_bar_bleue250/250Tadoe's Missions Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Tadoe's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadoe's Missions   Tadoe's Missions EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:48 pm

It was a peaceful day for the Kage of Tsukigakure, the sun shined a new dawn on the thriving village and with the war over the village's steadily growing habit seemed more welcome then ever. It seemed as if the horizon of the future was truly looking bright for the village. Successful progress is what it was, or so the grim Kage thought, stamping away a few demands for more land from the farmers. His ears suddenly pricked at the sound of yelling. Now in all of his years of Shinobi experience he learned to never leave anything to chance, and so because of this very important philosophy he took action. Judging the muffle and volume it had to be directed from ground level the Kage thought. Setting down the ever-growing pile of monstrosities he had to stamp every hour of the day, Eden stood from his chair placing both arms behind his back he observed the activities of the ground from his office and upon seeing a glancing flash of red his sharp eyes narrowed.

Preparing for the hell sure to come the somber man sat down in his plush chair built specifically custom for the comfort of every generation's Kage. Hearing the annoying racket grow louder and louder as it neared his destination, Eden closed his eyes as he released a silent sigh. And as if waiting for a signal as soon as the Kage opened his eyes a blubbering chunin shot through the door, sending tiny splinters all around his immediate vicinity. The sound of Stretching leather pierced through the air as the Chunin's attacker soon became evident, among two other chunin desperately although failing to release the death grip of the deaf jinchuuriki from their comrade's  nape.  

Seeing his subordinates being tossed askew around his office left a rather painful pulsating headache on the Kage's head. Narrowing his eyes slightly the kage released a mediocre amount of killing intent upon the rookies in disdain. All motion stopping at once the two chunin immedietly stopped struggling against the jinchuuriki, sweating bombs as they struggled to stay standing against a fraction of the Kage's will, and Tadoe himself seemed to have been caught up in the little display by the kage. After a few hastened sign's to the young jinchuuriki, Tadoe finally released the unconscious chunin from his grip, and after relieving the two chunin from his presence as well as to take the third, the Kage stared at the now calmed and disturbingly mellow visage of the Haichibi no Shujaku's container. Watching the young male begin to pick his ears he thought tragically.' Don't...no..nonono...-' Something akin to a loud boom resounded dramatically in a comedic fashion as Tadoe mushed the stain into the finely crafted carpet, made from the finest threads and material from all over the nations. Turning his face back towards the Bijuu container before him with a stare that could kill he stamped the mission permissions albeit to hard, splintering the tool in the process before putting up his right hand and shooing the  man away."Thank you ,my Kage." Responded the unnaturally deep and guttural voice of Tadoe before just like that the the disturbingly mellow man left his office.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Tadoe
Tadoe

Character sheet
Chakra:

Tadoe's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadoe's Missions   Tadoe's Missions EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:35 am

Arriving in a small wisp of smoke Tadoe presented the brutally beaten head of the spy along with all confiscated documents to the Kage. Before signing at him with somber eyes." This being a A-ranked mission I believe my payment will be 45,000 ryo and 150 of experience.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tadoe's Missions Left_bar_bleue500/500Tadoe's Missions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Tadoe's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadoe's Missions   Tadoe's Missions EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:00 am

I looked over the Jounin and then saw the head of the shinobi he had sought and killed for the sake of his mission. I then took an envelope from my desk and handed it to him. "Here is your ryo, Tadoe. I'll mount this head at our gate with the others for all of our visitors to see. Oh, and next time, keep the destruction to a minimum. I don't want to have to straighten things out. Have a nice rest of your day. You're off for the evening." After saying that, I watched Tadoe poof in smoke once again after saying "thank you" and then I got back to work.

(OOC: Like your post, I made this one quick and simple. Good job.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tadoe's Missions Left_bar_bleue500/500Tadoe's Missions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Tadoe's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadoe's Missions   Tadoe's Missions EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:51 pm

(OOC: This topic is now locked, as the user is no longer using this character.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/

Sponsored content

Tadoe's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadoe's Missions   Tadoe's Missions Empty

Back to top Go down

Tadoe's Missions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1