Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Prisoner's Missions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner
Male Posts : 81
Ryo : 67750

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prisoner's Missions. Left_bar_bleue105/105Prisoner's Missions. Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Prisoner's Missions. Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:13 pm

It was a nice day, Pris felt a bit hyped today. He wanted to begin trying missions, he didn't want the day to go to waste. He quickly headed for the Ojuu's Office. He entered and looked at the board to see a group of missions from the D Rank. He selected one and gave it to the Oujoukage, for his request:

Name: School Skippers
Difficulty: D
Reward: 100 Ryo
Experience: 25 Experience
Objective: Bring the student who's been skipping classes, at the academy, back to class. The student will put up a fight, so spook the student but don't hurt the student or the mission reward and experience are forfeit.
Description: Our academy class has been missing one boy (or girl) frequently recently. His (her) mother thinks he's (she's) still going to class, but he's (she's) not been here for almost a fortnight now. Bring him (her) back to class.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prisoner's Missions. Left_bar_bleue500/500Prisoner's Missions. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:25 pm

So much paperwork and no breaks. The life of the Oujoukage. This sucks. Sheet after sheet, I read and signed, read and signed, read and signed. A very monotonous job it was sitting in a chair all day reading stuff that did nothing to stimulate my mind. However I forged onward, hoping the onslaught of paperwork would cease soon. Moments later, I heard a knock upon the front door and a young man with light hair walked in with a piece of paper. The boy handed me the piece of paper and I took it patiently, looking down to see that the piece of paper was a request for a D-rank mission.

"Going to catch some troublemakers are we, Prisoner? Well, I bid you good luck. They can be rather sneaky."

Then I stamped the paper and handed it back to him, going back to my paperwork. Ugh...day please end soon.

Last edited by Eden Shinteki on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prisoner's Missions. Left_bar_bleue105/105Prisoner's Missions. Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Pris smiled at the Oujukage, he seemed to be pressed with even more matters. Pris kinda felt sorry for him, he admired the Oujukage a lot. Pris never even dreams of attaining a post of this and the responsibility that would come with it. Pris watched as the he stamped that paper, he smiled at the Ouju's statement and replied, "Do not worry, this one cannot match against me." He would then thank the Ouju and then leave out the door to complete his mission.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:43 pm

It had been sometime, Pris was returning to the Oujukage's office. Pris had completed the mission he had taken earlier that day. He knocked on the door of the office, and he then opened the door slowly and entered. He smiled and said to the Ouju, "I am done". He would then give a piece of paper to the Oujukage with the mission, and the sign of the teacher at the Academy that it had been completed. He would wait for the Oujukage to approve of the mission and he'd be off.

(Link:https://nrpgm.rpg-board.net/t7750-time-for-class-mission-pris-only#51780)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prisoner's Missions. Left_bar_bleue500/500Prisoner's Missions. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Half way through the day and still no breaks. At least it was half way over, though. The young man, Prisoner, once again came back to the office with a smile stretched across his face. I figured it was regarding the mission he took earlier today. I looked at the paper to find a signature from the academy teacher who sent in the request and nodded with approval. I then took out an envelope from the desk and handed it to the boy.

"Well, here you go. Congratulations on your completion of the mission."

I then, as per earlier, returned to my stacks upon stacks of paperwork.

Last edited by Eden Shinteki on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Pris knocked on the door of the Oujoukage, he would then enter after opening the door slowly. He would step slowly, and then close the door behind him. Pris would look sleepy, but that was just him trying to be lazy. Pris would then show a mission paper to the Oujukage, and see if the kage would approve of his request for such a mission. Pris had  chosen the mission because, he needed to be hyped a little and he thought that this would be the best mission to help him accomplish just wanted he needed to do. Pris would wait patiently for the Kage's remarks on the mission before taking any other action.

Name: Taijutsu Trainer Assistant
Difficulty: D
Reward: 100 Ryo (+50 Ryo for Taijutsu Primaries)
Experience: 25 Experience
Objective: Assist the trainer.
Description: A trainer isn't getting much business and needs help. You have been ordered to go see the trainer and help him with this problem. It might have to do with his extreme training regimen that you now have to endure as well. The trainer will try out a new routine on you which consists out of an entire day of various training. He has an eye for talent (taijutsu primary) and pays those shinobi a bit more to motivate them because it saddens him that there aren't many physical shinobi left.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:23 am

So much paperwork and no breaks, day after day after day. The life of the Oujoukage. This part of the job sucks. Sheet after sheet, I read and signed, read and signed, read and signed. A very monotonous job it was sitting in a chair all day reading stuff that did nothing to stimulate my mind. However I forged onward, hoping the onslaught of paperwork would cease soon. Moments later, I heard a knock upon the front door and a young man with light hair walked in with a piece of paper. The boy handed me the piece of paper and I took it patiently, looking down to see that the piece of paper was a request for a D-rank mission.

"Ready for another mission, I see. Ah! Perfect! About time someone took up this task. His workouts are a tad extreme for a kid your age but it's well worth it. Don't strain too much. It'd be a shame to take you out of the life game so soon."

Then I stamped the paper and handed it back to him, going back to my paperwork. A smile was left across my face as I handed him the paper. I felt bad for the kid. He was about to get the most horrid regimen of drills in his life. I then got back down to the paperwork. The horrid regimens I have to deal with in this office. Ugh...day please end soon.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:29 am

Pris watched as the Oujukage read through the mission and then stamped it. He collected the paper back, he just smiled and nodded at the comments that the Ouju had made about the trainer he was going to meet. Pris turned around, and walked slowly out of the door. He really doubted that the training would be that ridiculously hard as everybody was saying. He couldn't help but smile as he closed the door of the Ouju's office behind him.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Pris knocked on the door of the Oujukage, as soon as he would be let in. He would open the door, fall to the floor and crawl like the maggot he was looking like to the desk of the Tsukigakure leader. He would do his best and place the stamped paper on the Ouju's desk and then his arm would fall back to him. Pris would lay there motionless, unconscious, the training had done all this to him. Pris would not have heard any of the Ouju's comments after.

[Link//nrpgm.rpg-board.net/t7760-hell-ish-training-mission-private#51838]
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Half way through the day and still no breaks. At least it was nearly over, though. The young man, Prisoner, once again came back to the office but what I didn't expect was how he fell to the ground as soon as he opened the door. I tilted my head to the side, wondering what he just went through, but then I remembered that he took the request with that trainer from hell. Once I realized that, I couldn't help but laugh aloud and at the same time understand his pain. I watched as the boy still crawled to my desk and place the request paper in front of me and then collapse.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! See now what happens when you don't heed my words? Now you're passed out on my floor, though I can't blame you. He's one hell of a trainer. Anyway, I commend you for having made it back to my office in one piece. ANBU! Take this boy back to his home and place this envelope in one of his pockets. I'm sorry for asking you to do this, but I am still stuck here for another hour.

A member of ANBU appeared before me and nodded respectfully.

"Understood, Oujoukage. This will take moments and is nothing more than trivial."

I then nodded and smiled toward the ANBU; then I watched as he took the envelope from the top of my desk, picked up the boy and threw him up on his shoulder, and then vanish. Well, that was a nice treat for the day. Just a bit more to go and I was able to take the rest of the evening off and do as I pleased. I'm starting to understand now why they chose me for this job.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Pris looked at the mission board, there were a lot of missions were on now. Pris seemed better now from his previous mission; he still had no idea how he had got home that day because his memory was hazy after he had entered the Oujou's office. Pris kept scanning the board, he suddenly saw a mission that interested him. He slowly removed from the board, he read it again. He just couldn't say no to such an interesting mission.

Pris would then walk to the Oujou;s office and knock on the door, if he was instructed to come in he would open the door and slowly walk in. He would have a big grin on his face as he held the paper in his hand and lay it gently on the Oujou's desk. He would then greet the Oujoukage saying, "Hello, Oujoukage-sama". He would just keep his eyes down, not expecting the Kage to bring up the previous meeting's incident, he preferred to leave it a mystery.

Code:

Name: Oh, Deer
Difficulty: C
Reward: 250 Ryo
Experience: 50 Experience
Objective: Retrieve the deer completely unharmed or the rewards are forfeit. Mission must be completed by sunrise or the rewards are forfeit.
Description: You have been sent out to retrieve an animal somewhere in the village during the night. The animal is a deer and you must catch it at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:10 am

(OOC: Go ahead with your mission. I am currently dealing with posting and other site things so I do not have time to post properly for missions. Go ahead and use my character in your post regarding him approving your character's mission and leaving the office. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Pris smiled at the Oujukage as he stamped the approval of the mission. Pris was a bit doubtful that he would be allowed to do a C-Rank Mission but he guessed that the Ouju thought otherwise and approved the mission. Pris took the mission and said, "Thanks!". He turned around and walked slowly to the door, opened it and walked out of the Ouju's office he was ready for the mission and nothing was going to stop him! or so he thought .....
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Pris would knock the door of the Oujoukage, after being instructed to enter, he would enter the office. He would smile to the Oujou, and say, "Mission Complete." He would the place the approved mission sheet on the table of the Oujoukage and await his decision. After all is said and done he would then walk out from the office without uttering a word if he was asked no question by the Oujou.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Pris would knock on the door of the Oujoukage, upon being instructed to walk in Pris would push the door open and enter. He would be open a script in his hand, Pris was ready for another mission. He would have a neutral look on his face, he would place the script on the table of the Oujoukage and would smile. He would say, "I would like to have this mission please". He would await the approval of the Oujou and then he would walk out of the office without uttering a word back to the Oujoukage, Pris would gently close the door behind and then proceed to do the mission.

Mission:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:21 pm

Pris would knock on the door of the Oujoukage, he would then push the door into the office after he had been allowed to. He would appear a bit tired, after all the mission was quite tiring; he had been chasing a thief all day and then he had to carry the thief home, that was a lot of work. Pris would present the leaflet to the Oujou to prove that his mission had been complete and it would make it official to receive his reward. Pris would then smile and ask the Oujou, "How are you Oujou?!" Pris hardly talked to the busy man but today he wanted to know how the Ojou faired. After a quick conversation with the Oujou, he would leave the office.

(Mission: http://www.narutolegacy.com/t7990-a-thief-and-a-genin-pris-only-mission#53175)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 pm

(OOC: You are approved to take the mission. Make sure you post back to get the mission rewards.)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Prisoner
Prisoner

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Pris would knock on the door of the Oujoukage, after being instructed to come in, he would push the door and enter his office. Pris would be a slip in his hand, he was ready for another mission. He was really in the mood for this interesting missions so he would train up and try his best. He would place the slip on the Oujoukage's table and await permission to continue with the mission.

Name: Protect the Ninja
Difficulty: C
Reward: 15,000 Ryo
Experience: 50 Experience
Objective: Escort the ninja to his home village. Upon reaching the village entrance, you will come under attack from a Nukenin. Make sure you protect your charge and get him inside his village gates safely. It is not your task to battle the Nukenin.
Description: You have been hired to protect a famed ninja, a young ninja leader of a small village, as he is returning to his home. Few problems are seen during this mission as everything seems to be of an average setting. Tsukigakure wishes to send someone to guard the ninja to better the relations with his village and give him someone to talk too. However, just because it doesn't seem anything will happen, doesn't mean something can't, so stay vigilant.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner's Missions.   Prisoner's Missions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Prisoner's Missions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1