Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Hisaki
Hisaki
Male Posts : 26
Ryo : 5000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue250/250Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Hisaki Uchiha (Finished)   Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:32 am

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqDIu4EI2PRIdgmQ6XP7oi5L-xJurjALEf3S_V4rNVPkTsxKa9GQ

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Whoare14

First Name: Hisaki
Last Name: Uchiha
Alias: N/A

Height: 5'4
Weight: 170
Birthday: August 25th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationships: N/A

Affiliation: Shippuugakure No Sato
Element(s): Katon
Specialization(s): Ninjutsu

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Tellme11

Personality:

Hisaki is a caring and compassionate man. He takes interest in the younger generation believing that they are the most important part of the future. He treats others kindly and will gladly assist anyone who asks him. He carries himself respectfully and with a certain degree of elegance in his stride. While he sees that everyone has worth he believes that since he is an Uchiha that he is naturally more talented than other shinobi; although he would never say that out loud. So to a certain degree he believes that, being the greater being, he needs to protect those lesser than himself.

When with friends Hisaki treats them as if they were part of his family. Treating them as if they were all fellow Uchiha. He will generally act kind and a bit silly when he is with them because they make him feel comfortable. If he is around an ally rather than a friend he will continue to be friendly. He may even crack a joke now and then if he is in a good enough mood. However he will always keep an air of superiority near those he does not know too well.

At first when meeting new people Hisaki will act somewhat distant only partaking in conversation when somebody else starts it. While he may act distant when he does talk to a new person he will remain kind and generally interested in what they have to say. He tries not to put too much trust in new people until he has gotten to know them that way he will not be surprised if they were to betray him. He will offer to help them if need be and will try to get to know them as well as he can. He will try to make them his friend unless they do not want to be friends.

When facing an enemy he will act calm and try to analyze the opponent before engaging in battle. When speaking to the enemy he will try to remain friendly if at all possible, believing that maybe they are only an enemy because they don't have many friends. After all if your enemy becomes your friend haven't you in turn gotten rid of your enemy. When in the middle of battle Hisaki will try to read his opponents movements by memorizing how their joints move and certain physical habits they have.

Tea: Hisaki loves a nice, warm, and relaxing cup of tea. While he enjoys many types of tea his absolute favourite is Oolong tea. All of his problems seem to just melt away while drinking tea.

Music: He loves many forms of music but finds that stringed instruments make the most pleasurable kind to listen to. Out of all the stringed instruments he enjoys listening to the Koto the most.

Children: Hisaki loves children and sees so much potential inside of each one. He is extremely against the mistreatment of children and would severely punish those who would do wrong toward them. He believes that they are the future and carry the hope of an old generation on their shoulders. He finds their unlimited energy and innocence to be refreshing in a world filled with lies and corruption.

Dislikes:  
Orange- The color orange... orange on anything: the color was such a bizarre and bold contrast to anything around it that the color simple sickens him. He would never wear anything with the color orange on it. Unless, of course, it was a gift from a child. He would have no choice but to accept it.

Violence: While he understands the necessity of it, Hisaki has never enjoyed violence and only uses it as a last resort. He finds those who enjoy it to be foolish barbarians, who should just go off somewhere and kill each other off.

War: Once again he realizes that war is a necessary part of life but he finds it foolish and depressing. He would like it if war would just stop but scoffs at himself for thinking such a thing could happen.

Motivation:  

Hisaki would like to one day be assigned as the captain of a squad of Genin that way he could directly help and influence some of the youth. He would also like to one day activate his Sharingan and perhaps even master it.

Fears:  

Hisaki fears for the sake of his village and his clan even if nothing is inherently wrong at the moment he fears what might happen if a problem ever arises. He is afraid of forces that he cannot control or handle on his own.  

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Blood10

Uchiha

Bloodline Name:  Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan

Bloodline Ability:

The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.

The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact. More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further to the point where a powerful summons or even Bijuu’s may be controlled. When this was used against summons and the Bijuu’s their eyes took on the tomoe pattern of the users' Sharingan while under hypnotic influence.

The hypnotic ability coupled with the other aspects of the Sharingan, can make the user appear as if they can "see the future". First, the user must perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes and possibly their thoughts and words through careful observation. Then, they suggest an action to the opponent such as hand seals for a jutsu that the opponent and Sharingan user already know and copy that. With these things done, the user can complete the action even before the opponent does, possibly using the Sharingan's genjutsu to confuse or delay them. As with other genjutsu, genjutsu cast by the Sharingan are capable of putting an opponent to sleep, inducing paralysis, replaying memories to someone else, or creating various illusions to deceive someone. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user's knowledge and skill with implementing genjutsu.

Although the Sharingan consumes the user's chakra while active, the chakra levels that the user must exert is so insignificant that they can keep it active constantly. However, when a Sharingan is transplanted to a non-Uchiha, the chakra drain is significant, leading them to cover it up when not in use, to stop the drain.

The Mangekyō Sharingan gives the user access to several powerful techniques, including the powerful fire jutsu Amaterasu and the almost unbreakable genjutsu Tsukuyomi. The Mangekyō Sharingan erodes the eyesight of its users, eventually causing blindness, which can be prevented by obtaining another pair of Mangekyō Sharingan from a sibling. The new Sharingan is dubbed the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

Clan History:  

The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favored the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan. As time passed the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju, and vice versa.

The Senju clan, grew tired of the endless fighting, and approached the Uchiha clan with a peace treaty. The leader at that time feared that an alliance would lead the Uchiha to ruin, but his clan disagreed, and he was forced to accept. The two clans came together to stop fighting. The Senju settled in the Cherry Blossom Country, and the Uchiha moved to the Ocean Country to reside on its various islands. What happens next will depend on the generations to come.

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Histor11

History: It was a cold and starless night the hospital was filled with screams of intense pain and crying. The doctors continued to encourage the woman to keep pushing assuring her that all the pain would finally be worth it in the end. After several agonizing hours the screams finally stopped and it became quiet. The silence was soon broken with the soft crying of the innocent newborn baby which the woman had just given birth to. As the pale black haired woman looked at her new son she said in a voice which was so weak that it could barely be heard, "Your name is.... Hisaki." With that the woman let out her last breathe and thus Hisaki was born.

Hisaki's father had days where he was cold and distant and others where he was kind and loving. As he grew up Hisaki was taught by his father that the Uchiha are, were, and always will be the superior clan. His aunt who had sort of taken on the role of his mother taught him that he should always be humble and loving. To treat others as he wished to be treated and to treat others as equals even though they are not. A few weeks after joining the academy Hisaki had already made several friends who he got along with. He got good grades and discovered that he was very skilled in Ninjutsu and decent at Taijutsu. He never liked Genjutsu it was too scary and he didn't want to mess with people's minds like that. He graduated from the academy at the same time the other children did. His father was disappointed in him for not finishing before the non-Uchihas while his aunt was very happy for him.

It's not that his father didn't love Hisaki, he loved him very much; it's just that his father had very high standards for him which he could not quite meet. His father had such high expectations because when he was Hisaki's age he was able to master things very easily with little help; this caused his to develop a high opinion on himself and his offspring. Due to his father's expectations being so high Hisaki often felt pressured to do more than he was capable of. This led to extreme sadness and in the worst cases severe anxiety when Hisaki failed to do something; however this also led to a lot praise and acknowledgement from his father when he did succeed in things. A perfect example of this is when Hisaki became a Jounin; not only did his father congratulate him and tell him how proud he was of him, he actually hugged him. This was a big deal as Hisaki had not received a hug from his father in years; this left Hisaki completely in tears. A few months after that day Hisaki's father died while performing a mission. They explained that he and his comrades had been ambushed by men looking to take the Sharingan for their own selfish purposes. His father told them that if they let his comrades go that he would give them his eyes; when his companions were at a safe enough distance he removed his eyes and crushed them in his hands to prevent them from being misused. In anger they killed him and left having their plans crushed right in front of them; when Hisaki heard this he couldn't help but laugh when he pictured their faces as his father crushed the Sharingan. At his funeral many tears were shed and most of the Uchiha clan had gone to show their respect. It was at that moment that Hisaki had realized how respected his father was; he was proud to have had such a great man as his father. On the body of his father they found a note adressed to Hisaki that read:

Dear Hisaki,
   If you are reading this then I have probably died, if not then stop reading this immediately I raised you better than to snoop around in your father's things. If I am dead then I am writing this to tie up some loose ends and say something I could to you while I was alive. First of all I want to thank you for putting up with all my criticism and high expectations; I know that it probably caused you a lot of grief and stress. I want you to know that I have always been proud of you even if you made a mistake. Even if I never told you I was proud of you I did talk of your achievements frequently when you were not around. I told everyone how proud I was that you were my son and updated my comrades very often when you achieved something. I apologize for rambling; funny how much this dead man has to say, anyway I guess I want to say that I am proud of you and that I love you. Now onto a more serious matter, being an Uchiha there are going to be some who will want to steal what is yours. So my warning to you for when you achieve Sharingan is to protect it and make sure that it does not fall into the wrong hands; even if that means destroying it. Do not let those who would do evil with them get their hands on them. Anyway it's about time I stop writing, you just entered my room and I need to pretend to be disappointed in you.
                                                                                Love,
                                                                                        Dad
As Hisaki was reading this note he had to wipe his eyes constantly because his tears were so great that he was unable to see. Any bitterness he had once held for his father completely disappeared after that day and he started to say how proud he was to have had such a great father.  

As an adolescence he became close to his squad and squad members growing strong bonds with them. He always tried to shoulder every problem that would occur thinking that he needed to protect those around him. He believed that he was the only one strong enough to handle these kinds of things. His teammates told him that he needed to be more reliant on others and to be fair he tried but he was never quite able to become fully reliant on them. This made the Chuunin exams quite difficult as he was very stubborn while insisting that he did not need help. In the end however they all passed and went on to be Chuunin.

As Hisaki grew he eventually earned the rank of Jounin in fact he earned it three years before the rest of his squad. After a small party in celebration Hisaki received his very first mission as a Jounin, he was to rescue a child who had been kidnapped by a shinobi who had planned to go rouge. When he had arrived to where the man was he found that the child had already been killed and that he was too late. Hisaki found the man who had captured the child a few miles away bleeding after asking the man what had happened he found that the man who had kidnapped the child was ambushed by thugs and in the fray of the battle the child had been hit by a stray knive. After finishing off the man he found and killed the remaining thugs who had attacked him. He returned to the village with a new outlook on life. He had decided that life was not something that should be wasted especially a child's life. He decided that he would do everything in his power to protect the newer generation even if he had to lose his life in return.

He was walking one day thinking about how he could help the younger generation, when suddenly he came across a squad of four. The first three were Genin while the fourth person was there captain; a Jounin. The Jounin had bought the Genin ice cream and was telling them jokes. Hisaki noticed how happy they all were and began to long for that kind of relationship; he wished that he could directly influence the younger generation by becoming a captain of a squad. He wanted to demand that the leader of the village allow him to become one but thought that demands would only make them angry; so he decided that if he were to become a captain then he would need to be more patient and wait until the leader summoned him.

He visits his father's grave once a week to pay his respects and update him on things that are happening in his life; so as to continue to make his father proud even in death.  

RP Sample:  (Taken from my topic RedBeard's Debut on a One Piece roleplay site)

It was a warm day on Swift Breeze and Geoff had finally made rid of his less than preferred vessel. While it's true that he had sailed here in a rowboat, he had hopes of starting earning more reputation as a pirate. A humble place to begin I suppose. He said as he stepped onto the port which he had just arrived at. Immediately he noticed that there were many people walking about and living normal lives. These people don't seem to have too many pirates frequent this place, it seem.

It's either that or the pirates who come here are friendly. He thought to himself as he stood looking around taking in the scenery. What a lovely place this is, well I guess it's time to start. As he thought this he began to walk. After a few minutes of distracted walking he felt something hit his chest. As he looked down he heard a voice quite weaker than his own say, "Ow, watch where you are going!", when he saw the source of the voice he noticed that it was a young man. Sorry if I knocked you down but you shoulda been paying attention to where you were going. he said extending his hand out towards the man. "Thanks, but you need too be more cautious for those who are smaller than you." the man said as he walked away.

As Geoff continued to walk he found a small tavern, from inside he could hear shouting and banging. As he walked inside he saw a man holding a sword to a woman's neck and he was yelling, "JUST DO WHAT I SAY AND THE GIRL WON'T GET HURT!" Geoff walked to counter and asked the bartender, Yo could I get a beer and some pie?, when the man with the sword heard this he released the girl and rushed over to Geoff, "HEY DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID!?", he said holding the sword to his back, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" anger resounded from his voice. I understand that somebody acted very irresponsible by letting a child have such a dangerous toy.
Geoff said as he turned around smashing his fist down on the sword breaking it.

"Y-you wouldn't hurt an unarmed opponent would you?" the man's attitude quickly changed as he realized that the weapon he was holding was now in pieces and on the floor. Face Plant! Geoff said as he grabbed the man's face and smashed it through the counter. The man lay motionless where part of the counter used to be, he turned and looked at the bartender again and asked, Could I get that beer and pie now?, "Yes of course, thank you, these are on the house." he said as he gave Geoff his order. As he began to drink his grog the woman who had previously been a hostage approached him,
"If you hadn't shown up when you did I don't know what might of happened to me. If there is anything I can do for you please just ask.", she said cheerfully. Anything?, he asked, "Yes anything." she said nervously, As she said this he stood up, put his hand on her shoulder her and said, Spread the word that RedBeard the greatest pirate to ever live has arrived!

"You're a pirate!", she said with surprise in her voice, "but you saved me?", Which is precisely why I can ask you to announce my arrival!, he said scarfing down his pie. "Alright I guess you don't seem too bad.", she said as she left the bar. From outside he could hear her voice yelling that the great RedBeard had arrived. Perfect now if all goes according to plan more pirates will come and then they can join me. he thought to himself laughing.

"Where did you get those weird clothes?" the bartender asked looking at his white thawb and black and white keffyeh. I got when I was back on Karate Island. Why do you care. he said grumpily. "Well it's just that I don't see many people wearing clothes like that around her, I'd suspect you were from Arabasta by looking at you." the bartender said timidly. Ara-where? Whatever I don't have time to get a geography lesson I gotta look for a crew. he said as he got up and started to leave the bar.

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Extra10

Source:

Face Claim: Aoshi Shinomori from Rurouni Kenshin
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16300000/aoshi-shinomori-rurouni-kenshin-16369779-280-210.jpg

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Accept10

Last edited by Hisaki on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue500/500Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Hisaki Uchiha (Finished)   Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Only one thing. I need you to go back and make a space in between every paragraph. Then I can give you a stamp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Jounin

Hisaki
Hisaki
Male Posts : 26
Ryo : 5000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue250/250Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Hisaki Uchiha (Finished)   Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Ok no problem
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue500/500Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Hisaki Uchiha (Finished)   Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:39 am

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Approv10
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hisaki Uchiha (Finished)   Hisaki Uchiha (Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hisaki Uchiha (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1