Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mini Site-Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Auron
Auron
Male Posts : 47
Ryo : 3000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mini Site-Event Left_bar_bleue250/250Mini Site-Event Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:40 am

Alright, I assume if you're reading this than you already have an idea of what I am about to suggest. Its probably not the best time to enact right now since school is in full swing and most people have their hands full with homework, special activities, and other projects but its never too early to start thinking about things like this.

What I am suggesting here is something to think about for the future, probably for when we live in better times, things are more active, and we have a larger community.

I was looking over the site, casually thinking of ideas of ways to add something new. I just feel like something is lacking and want to add something new. So far, I don't know how well the Chunin Exams have done but I think we can all do something to promote more involvement with others from all different villages.

I racked my brain for a few minutes and here is what I have come up with:

• Ninja Festival
    This can double as a social/battle event. It can be minor or we can have something a bit more major provided with the manpower. An example of a plot would be very small originally non-hostile village play host to the annual ??? Festival in which all ninja from the Great 5 ninja villages are invited. Genin and Chunin are welcomed at the gate while Jonin go through screening. Several contests will be held, prizes will be won, and in the midst of the festivities the party is interrupted by an uninvited guest and chaos ensues.

Eating Competition - We could add this for laughs, have different characters compete to see who can eat the most with a minor ryo prize.

Capture the Flag.. Ninja-style - Simple. We have two teams each vying for a flag placed in the middle of the forest and a moderator. Both teams have a set number of pages/minutes to get the flag and keep it away from the other team. The winner is decided by the team leaders and how they best coordinate their teams (via PM).

Ninja Dance-off - Another one we could do for laughs and a minor prize. Grab a partner and see how you two could impress the judges.

Ninja Arena Competition - A competition pitting Jonin vs Jonin, Chunin vs Chunin, and Genin vs Genin. Ninja from all villages will be pitted against each other in Tag-Team Competition as well as Single competition to see which village reins supreme.

• N/A

Alright, not much of a list at the moment, but I'm still thinking of ideas. If I'm way off the mark here and just blithering nonsense, than please let me know.

Last edited by Auron on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chronicler

Ryouji
Ryouji
Male Posts : 235
Ryo : 102726

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mini Site-Event Left_bar_bleue500/500Mini Site-Event Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:22 am

I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:08 pm

I like this idea as well, though I agree that this kind of event would be done best when we have more activity on the site which hopefully we can remedy in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mini Site-Event Left_bar_bleue810/810Mini Site-Event Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Why are we not doing this?
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:01 pm

We need to get people RP'ing again here. Show new members that the site is still active. When that happens and we get more activity, then we can start making fun events like this.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mini Site-Event Left_bar_bleue480/480Mini Site-Event Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Pft it's clearly because you fools ran out of cookies, foolish peoples, da cookies bring the peoples
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:34 pm

It is your duty to make le cookies, Xavier. I now bestow upon you this task. Make for our site lots and lots of cookies!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira
Male Posts : 72
Ryo : 57500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mini Site-Event Left_bar_bleue100/100Mini Site-Event Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: A question of the topic at hand.   Mini Site-Event EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 am

The Chibi entered the room, his tiny boots thudding lightly against the floor. What's this about an event? and RP? and... such..? His eyes glanced around the area, showing a slight tinge of confusion. His voice showed the same as he stood among the tall people, seeing them tower over him. ...I feel so... short.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mini Site-Event Left_bar_bleue305/305Mini Site-Event Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:49 am

I like this 'Tag-Team Battle' idea.
It is very...festive and nice to the ears/eyes.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Auron
Auron
Male Posts : 47
Ryo : 3000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mini Site-Event Left_bar_bleue250/250Mini Site-Event Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:41 am

I have come up with another idea for an event. This one isn't as light-hearted as a Ninja Festival but I think it would work well.

Mini Site-Event Shadow.of.the.Colossus.600.860916

Titanic Battle

Ever played Shadow of the Colossus? I was thinking of having an event where a large creature shows up and begins causing destruction in the Villages. As an event, we can pit multiple villages up against a single giant or another large creature.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mini Site-Event Left_bar_bleue810/810Mini Site-Event Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Sounds like an awesome idea man, but i have to ask you. When are you gunna finish your app?
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:39 pm

He said he is almost done with it. Be patient, young padawan. XD Kidding. But come on, lets be excited about this. It's a great idea. Can't wait to read on his character, right? :D
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mini Site-Event Left_bar_bleue385/385Mini Site-Event Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:53 am

Ooooooooooooo
I loved that game!
And these ideas are really good, it would be great to see some of them put into the RP.
:D
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Mini Site-Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Site-Event   Mini Site-Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini Site-Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1