Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

A Time Around the Waterfall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Spira
Spira
Male Posts : 72
Ryo : 57500

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:18 am

Spira flew for a short distance, landing and flipping backwards to retain some level of grace and balance. However, once the mist began to shroud the area, he'd remembered what his sister always told him; never fight what one can't see. Being blind, he followed this rather well, though the pain from the impact made him wince a bit as he breathed somewhat shallowly.

Eventually, he stood upright, Yami no ha dissipating into liquid calcium to his right. The way he stood, left foot in front of the right, arms out only slightly, gaze downward, he almost looked like an assassin, ready for a killing blow as he heard Lee speak. In a low, quiet tone, he responded, not seeming terribly afraid, but still enough to be noticed. Lee... Just so you know, I would never intentionally kill you. I couldn't bring myself to kill anyone, never found it in me.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue305/305A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Lee listened as the bone user would speak about his not wanting to kill him, even under the extreme circumstances that he had just placed before him.  "ha...hahahahHAHAHAHA!" The laughter would echo through the mist as if coming from one direction before shifting to another. "You are an interesting kind of kid. More worth than I had originally thought. I like that, I like that quite a bit. I'm willing to drop this little sparring death match out of that interest. But tell me one thing, what do you plan on doing when you have death on your hands, because it couldn't be avoided or you wanted to do it? Could you live with yourself? Can you handle that?"

The mist would continue to surround the two ninja but his voice starting to grow ever closer to Spira.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Spira spoke with a now unyielding tone, answering the question laid before him, listening closely to the sound of Lee's voice. I've been forced to kill only once before, but that was simply due to a miscalculation. Even still, the blood is on my hands, and it won't come off, no matter how much I seek redemption. I hate myself even now.

Every life holds a purpose, every fish in the pond, every bird in the sky, and everything that stands on solid ground holds a light that is unmistakable as he shred of decency, goodness buried in all of us. However, once that light is snuffed out, that purpose fades into nothingness. No matter how small, nor seemingly insignificant, every life holds the task of finding it's purpose... That's why I move forward.

This had been his views on the world, and as he looked up, he became slightly more confident in his speech. So now to ask you something: You spared me, why? You had me beat from the get-go with a sword like that. Just judging from the way you're "dropping this little sparring death match" I want to know: That light still burns in you doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue305/305A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Lee listened from behind the mist about the Kaguya's plight with killing and how it was something he had done already. He then spoke an almost poetic speech and would continue to go on but this time, asking him what was the purpose of stopping, why would he stop at any point in this battle. He would give this pause to think but then, as quickly as the silence had fallen, it was replace again with his voice "I no longer have a light."

And then, the mist would quickly dissipate, being dispelled by the ninja that first conjured it as Lee would stand a few feet in front of Spira with his sword resting on his back and his hands held up in front of him as if he was grasping something he had no intent on letting go. "I have a blazing fire that will never be extinguished! I love seeing people that stand out and fight the tides, fight against what is forced on them, fight with a power that usurps others, with blood that is unlike others!" He would speak in an almost sadistic manner and his smile would be a genuine one as he would then look to Spira.

"Yours is a fight that I couldn't possibly deny. The pursuit to  fight without killing, your bloodline, you are just a stack of interesting things to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:10 am

Spira stared Lee directly in the eyes, once more, gazing into the soul it seemed. Only a few moments passed as he looked down again, a shadow covering his face a smile beginning to form. Perhaps he'd found something humorous in what was said to him, standing in such a position for several minutes, almost like a statue before he began to let out a small chuckle. He soon looked back at Lee, almost mimicking the man's face, though only with a somewhat cheery overtone.

Well, at least now we can call ourselves acquaintances, right? After all, that training was a little more intense than I thought it'd be.. I'll have to find a use for all the trees you chopped down, you know!

Spira finally felt a sense of happiness, changing the subject entirely so to not fall into a state of heavy thinking, and migraines. He held out his hand, as if intent on shaking that of his new found friend, though he would call it an acquaintanceship at best, so as not to seem to overly involved with Lee.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:22 am

Lee continued to smile his smile, finding it most interesting about the current situation at hand. Spira spoke to him about being acquaintances of sorts. Lee would look down briefly at the hand that was offered to him and would take it in his own slender fingers and shake it firmly "I see no problem with this, training is always good for the body." He would withdraw his hand as he took a look back at the tree's that had fallen to his blade and then to the waterfall that they had first met at.

"I'm sure that you'll come to find more things to do with your time in the future but for the time I think I'll have to take my leave." With that, he would turn around and let his cloak shift from the turn, his hands starting to slowly weave hand signs as he did. "Train and grow strong. Kill the killer in your heart." Mist would slowly start to flow from the water once more, following behind the silver haired man as he walked, a train almost.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Spira let out a small, breathy chuckle upon hearing that he'd likely find something to do later, nodding in agreement. However, as Lee turned, he bid the man a farewell as the mist thickened, but before he let him leave, he had a question. That coat.. The red clouds on it.. You're not rogue are you? I only ask because you said you were originally from Hyougagakure, and just by saying that, it made me curious, and I never got to ask. And it'd be a little strange for me to have a rogue friend.

He started to laugh a little towards the end of his dialogue, using his right hand to scratch the back of his head.It wasn't a nervous laughter, but more of such that he was laughing at himself for forgetting such a thing, even knowing that the minor details were important. However, he didn't want to offend Lee in any way, hoping that his question didn't trigger any adverse feelings.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:10 am

As the mist continued to thicken around the ninja, he was asked a question from Spira about his alliance. He would let himself come to a halt as he would look back at him. His facial expression would remain unchanged and he would hold a hand out and then let it swing around in front of him to come resting on his stomach as he would take a bow in the direction of the bone user and reply "I am. I am Lee Ketsueki, formerly from the land hidden in the glacier but I follow my own path and I wont let anyone aim to make me choose otherwise." He would then slowly begin to liquefy, starting from his feet and it began to encroach up his body. "Take it as you will Spira Kaguya, friends or enemies, it matters little to me, I will see you again and I hope to see that you have grown stronger."

As the head was about to turn to complete water to join the water from the waterfall, his smile would widen till there would be nothing left by the ripples in the water to show his presence was once there.

Jutsu:
-10 = 225/285
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Spira
Spira

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:07 am

Spira listened intently to Lee's words. So, a rogue indeed... Then things are starting to change. His attitude shifted from friendly and casual, to a more serious demeanor. Then it's time to step it up. If a rogue's that tough, then I'll need to become stronger. He felt he knew what needed to be done, his training set forward on a faster track.

Hearing the words echo in his ears, he found himself wishing that the two would indeed meet again, and that he'd be strong enough to handle to conflict that was undoubtedly forthcoming. "Next time... I won't lose... I won't run away.. I'll stand and fight, even if it is to my death. I will not bow... I will not break... Right there, his hands were covered in Bone Claw, slowly closing until it made the closest thing possible to a fist, as if clutching the very thing that made him who he was, his drive to be better.

Jutsu used::
-10 = 90/100
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time Around the Waterfall   A Time Around the Waterfall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time Around the Waterfall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2