Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

tea time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Merlynn
Merlynn
Male Posts : 61
Ryo : 26300

Character sheet
Chakra:
tea time Left_bar_bleue100/100tea time Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

tea time Empty
PostSubject: tea time   tea time EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:37 pm

The day was bright in the glade, this was a perfect time to have some tea. A rather feme looking person sat in a chair with a tea set near them. The person was in a rather fancy dress, the red flower choker around there neck would hide any Adams apple. The long platinum white hair would easily make any one mistake this person for a girl. But it was merlynn just having a cup of tea. Of course if you didn’t know merlynn you would mistake him for a girl.

he sat there sipping tea enjoying the sun rays as hid dress ruffled in the wind. it had been a very long time since her wore this dress.
tea time Hallow10
Back to top Go down
http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/
Genin

Delilah
Delilah
Female Posts : 66
Ryo : 62500

Character sheet
Chakra:

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:08 am

"Aaahhh... Nice, fresh air~" Chimed Delilah in her soft, slightly high voice. She was walking through the Glade of the forest quietly, alone, wearing her usual outfit consistant mostly of a brown jacket, a beige button-up shirt and suspenders holding up her black loose-fit pants. She was just relaxing as she walked around, getting some fresh air as she held onto her sword's sheathe, which was rested nicely on her hip. She rather enjoyed the bright sun and fresh air today, and as she walked she spotted a gorgeous young woman sitting alone and drinking some tea. With a soft blush on her cheeks she approached the young woman and bowed respectfully, letting out a soft giggle as she stood back up, smiling wide. "Hello miss~ Do you have enough tea for some company?" She asked, looking into the young woman's eyes. "I love your dress, by the way~"
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Merlynn
Merlynn

Character sheet
Chakra:

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 am

Merlynn would look at the girl that had approached him. Thinking nothing was wrong with having company on a fine day like today he nodded. In his normal voice he let his cover be blown as he knew this girl from the new batch of genin in the village. He had looked over her info a few times being a chunin. “Why yes you may.” His male yet soft toned voice would ring clear. He moved a cup over to her. “an thank you I have many more like it. “ he closed his eyes to sip some tea. The tea its self was cold from the travel out to such a wonderful place and might be rather strong for her tastes. Opening his eyes he looked over at her. “your dressed very well your self.”
Back to top Go down
Genin

Delilah
Delilah

Character sheet
Chakra:

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 am

Blushing heavily, Delilah let out a nervous laugh and scratched lightly at the back of her head, sitting down awkwardly. "Oh, s-sorry... I didn't realize you were... a guy... Eheh.. Well anyway, thank you for letting me join you." She said, gladly taking the cup of tea and sipping softly at it, still holding onto the sheathe of her sword; a habbit of hers that she had become used to. "You wouldn't consider giving me one, would you?" She asked jokingly, though secretly hoping she could have one. Afterwards she gave another nervous laugh, and then took another sip of the tea, still holding her sheathe. "Oh, the tea is very good, by the way. A bit cold, but I suppose that can't be helped, anyway... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Merlynn
Merlynn

Character sheet
Chakra:

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:20 am

Merlynn looked at the girl with a slight smiled on his face. “You’re from the same village as me.” he then heightened his voice so he sound like a women. “There’s no real reason to keep my identity a secret from you.” The voice was rather cute. To think it was a guy doing it. he went back to sipping tea and put one finger on his chin thinking about her question about the dresses. “well I do have a few old ones I can’t fit in to any more from when I was little.” He was still using the female voice. His mood was rather kind of mellow and nothing seemed to stand out about him. he didn’t comment on the tea as he knew not what to say on it.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Delilah
Delilah

Character sheet
Chakra:

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:54 am

"I figured as much... I don't see many people around here that aren't from our village, after all... Wait, actually I think I remember you now" She asked, gripping her sheathe a bit tighter as she got on her knees and one hand, leaning in close to look at the pretty boy's face. "Yeah, you're one of the village's chuunin, aren't you? Wow! I've been afraid to talk to them, 'cuz I'm just a gennin... I always figure they'll make fun of me for being weak or something, you know? I can't mold chakra half as good as other people, because of Petri." She said, talking about the small orb that only she and other Xanadu could see that was floating over her head now. She had gotten used to calling it by that name, mostly because she pretended it was her friend for years, since she didn't really have any.

"Well, if you think I'm thin enough to fit into something like that... But wouldn't it be too tight around my chest? I mean, if it's from when you were little.." She asked curiously, getting back into her seated position and sipping at her tea again, glancing up at the orb over her head, not realizing that it was invisible to other people.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Merlynn
Merlynn

Character sheet
Chakra:

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:04 am

Merlynn would look to the girl with a quizitve look, wondering who she was talking about. “huh? The dresses all have ajusability to them just because your bust is a rather large for your age don’t mean it wont fit.” He then sipped more tea and then let out a chuckle. “you shouldn’t be afraid to speak to those of higher rank. If it’s something they must know tell them.” he would stand and walked behind her and lean so his chin was on her shoulder. “mmm I think you might fit in to some of my dresses.” He was measuring her up as he then backed off and tailed his fingers on the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Delilah
Delilah

Character sheet
Chakra:

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:34 am

Looking away from Petri now, she would finish up her tea quickly and let out a soft sigh. "Ahh, so nice~ Well this is a very pleasant day, I'm glad I decided to go for a walk. And that's great!~ That means I could fit into them. I'm not really used to wearing dresses, so I didn't know if it was standard for them to be adjustable or not... Heh" She would say, putting her tea cup down and scratching the back of her head lightly, suddenly freezing up as she felt Merlynn's chin on her shoulder and his fingers on the back of her neck. "What are you up to? Sizing me up?" She would ask curiously, her little invisible orb now floating directly in front of her face as she stared intently at it.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Merlynn
Merlynn

Character sheet
Chakra:

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:41 am

Merlynn would back off from her and stair down at her holding one finger to his lip, one could only wish he was a women, he had the looks but not the gender such a letdown. “yes I must because I might be able to let you choose some other dresses. Not that good at hemming up dresses but I can do a few things.” He would slowly go back to his seat and do something weird to his tea cup. It would look odd as he them started to mold with it like it was clay and then after playing for a little he held it up and it turned in to a kunai. it was one of his ninjas tools.

(used two jutsus for non battle propose as the teacups ar his kunai.)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Delilah
Delilah

Character sheet
Chakra:

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:54 am

She nodded slowly, understanding why Merlynn had decided to size her up like this, giggling a bit as she started to get excited about getting a new dress from this incredibly pretty man. "Oh, well that's alright then. I'm sorry, I didn't really introduce Petri, did I?" She asked with a slightly curious tone to her voice, and rather than waiting for an answer she simply gestured to the orb that was floating over her shoulder. It was, of course, still not visible, but she didn't realize it, and continued to say, "This is Petri Von Bach~ His last name changes every day. He's a little orb, as you can see... He's been my friend since I was born." She would say, willing to go into further detail on the subject if asked, but leaving it at that for now. "Oh, that's a neat trick!~ What's it called?" She asked curiously as she leaned in, watching Merlynn mold the teacup back into the shape of a kunai.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

tea time Empty
PostSubject: Re: tea time   tea time Empty

Back to top Go down

tea time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1