Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Ok, the cooldown needs to be bumped up to 10. Still isn't a auto hit. Change the description to 'If' swept off their feet.

Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave - Obviously this was Kisame's jutsu. Now, the problem here, is he maximizes the effect of this bc he can swim like a shark and has gills to breath. Your clanless and are not a shark. You probably only swim as fast as the rest of any human. You will also drown, just like your opponent. Does the other jutsu have to be used first? This jutsu may find itself in the banned list if it doesn't have a way to be site friendly.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona
Ryo : 1950

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/140Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 pm

That jutsu is exactly as I listed it. It doesn't require anything to be used first, it's just like the B rank version, but it forms into an orb rather than a wave. The jutsu is something that I plan to expand on(IE, something to help me breathe, a jutsu to allow me to breathe under water, etc.)
But as of now, It's just as listed.

And I raised the cooldown
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Ok, for now, I'm going to put a temp hold on this A Rank until I can talk to Shy. I'll explain why. There is this problem with certain members who try to create bloodline type of abilities through both custom jutsu, and weapons. The problem with you having this jutsu is this. When Kisame used it, its because he was built to use it. It is never said whether Kisame was a clan shinobi or just some freak experimentation, or atleast throughout my watching, it was never said. You having this jutsu added with your jutsu enhancements allows you bloodline type of power in a clanless body. So, allow me the time to talk to Shy upon his return in a couple of days. Once you post that you understand this, I will move on to your S Rank technique.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/140Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Understood. And if you'd like a video of the S-rank, I have one. It was actually taken from a Naruto game :P
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Ive played up to Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuuden. So show me the video and I'll make the jutsu site plausible.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:02 pm

This is from Ultimate Ninja 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWte6n86Q6U

It's like the move in that video at about 1:00. It's not as insane as his, though. Mine is a bit of a toned down version.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:30 am

Hardened Water Drill - Please pick the source of water you need to have to execute this jutsu. How fast does the drill rotate? How fast does it come down upon the opponent, and how much total damage does it do?? How fast does the water that throws the opponent up come up? whats its shape compared to the video??
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Name: Static Shock
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Raiton
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 6 inches
Description: This technique does not require handseals, but requires a charging post. The user charges their hand with Raiton, reaching out, a spark will jolt from their finger to the opponent, thus feeling like a static shock. The shock may come with burning or numbing effects on touched area, though only temporary(1 post).

Name: Flickering Flame
Element: Katon
Range: 10 foot max.
Description: The user brings their hand to their mouth, breathing a small burst of katon chakra, sending a small ball of flickering flame in the chosen direction. This small ball can move up to 10 feet away, and causes nothing but a warmth to a person.

Name: Pouring Torrents
Element: Suiton
Range: Mid to Long range
Description: The user does handseals, causing a cloud to form above the battlefield(half a mile diameter.) Rain will begin to fall from the clouds above in a soft manner that will barely effect the water at all. However, since the cloud above was formed from the users chakra, each drop would be as well. This allows this jutsu to be used as a technique to track down the opponent, as the user can feel any disturbance in the rain from when it leaves the cloud, to when it hits the ground. The rain can also be used as a medium for suiton techniques from its puddle form on the ground. Lasts 10 posts, One use per topic.

Name: Water Release: Black Rain Technique
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: Water
Range: Mid Range(See description)
Description: This jutsu requires handseals. After finishing them, the user creates a flammable black mist that may form up a cloud. The user then has the option to move the cloud above their target and disperse it(Does not require focussing. ), causing a flammable oil to rain down upon the target. The initial mist, cloud, and rain is flammable. Cloud can only move about 35 mph and may only travel 50 feet away. The cloud can only become 20 foot in diameter, and only produces 10 gallons of rain maximum. 5 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:15 am

Bro I dont even think we have finished all of the original free jutsu. We need to go over the ones I havent given a price to yet before I jump into these new ones
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:45 am

Those are put on hold. Remember?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:59 am

While Dom continues on with your free set I'll take over on these new ones since they should be rather simple.

Let's do both the E ranks together as a start.

Suikona wrote:
Name: Static Shock
Element: Raiton
Range: 6 inches
Description: This technique does not require handseals, but requires a charging post. The user charges their hand with Raiton, reaching out, a spark will jolt from their finger to the opponent, thus feeling like a static shock. The shock may come with burning or numbing effects on touched area, though only temporary(1 post).

• I'm assuming that the joly of electricity will go out a maximum of six inches from the finger tips correct? I'm just confirming this
  • Does this affect only a single finger or multiple?
  • Please describe more about this slight numbing feeling. Is it along the lines of a tiny loss of sensation or something a little more?
  • As you are a water primary I need to ask this, if the opponent is covered in water and soaking wet does that increase the damage done?

Suikona wrote:
Name: Flickering Flame
Element: Katon
Range: 10 foot max.
Description: The user brings their hand to their mouth, breathing a small burst of katon chakra, sending a small ball of flickering flame in the chosen direction. This small ball can move up to 10 feet away, and causes nothing but a warmth to a person.

• Does this require seals or will you be charging chakra into your mouth for a round?
  • Just for technicality how large is this ball? Probably no more than an inch or two in diameter I'd think
  • When you move it is it a bee line, meaning you send it one way and that's all the control you have. Or can you maneuver it in different directions within the ten feet.
  • How much warmth are we talking? Like an extra five degrees or enough to help someone walk through a blizzard naked?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Yes. Only six inches from the fingertip to the target.

One index finger on either hand.

The slight numbing feeling is just a post of loss of sensation.

The shock from single realistic static shock isn't near powerful enough to do this. So the answer is no.

NEXT

This requires seals, but not a charging post.

The little fireball is only 2 inches in diameter.

The fire can beeline, but must stay moving in the same general direction.

The extra warmth is barely more than someone inhaling and breathing out on you.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Just make sure all of those things are clearly stated and I can approve these and go on to the next one
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 am

Two new jutsu added.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:11 am

Le Bumb
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Don't edit jutsu into an old post, remove them from there and actually post them
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Fixed those E ranks after that long break ;)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm

These are free for the Rank Jump!

C

B

A

Name: Body Pathway Derangement
Element:Raiton
Range: Touch
Description: An extremely high-level technique, used as a medical ninjutsu. The human body is controlled with electrical signals from the brain, but a person who had those electrical signals cut off with this technique will become unable to make their body move as they want. By transforming the chakra within one's body and giving it the properties of electricity, one creates an electric field. As soon as a strike of the hand lands, electricity is poured into the enemy's nervous system, severing the signals and deranging their body control. The target's body moves in any way, except how they want it to move. For the common shinobi, battle, not to mention even just walking, will become impossible. However, the victim can partially overcome the technique if they manage to relearn the connection between their brain and their limbs, as Kabuto Yakushi, being a medical-nin himself, demonstrates. This feat however is not an easy one and takes a high amount of concentration and intelligence. This effect lasts 5 posts and has a cooldown of 8.

Name: Five Sharks Feeding
Range: Up to 100 meters
Description: The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. The sharks can be destroyed with a good hit of A-rank taijutsu, and can travel up to 100 meters away from the user. The user must remain stationary while the sharks are active. The sharks last 6 posts, and can only be used once per topic.

S

Name: Water Golem Technique
Range: Very Long
Description: This jutsu requires a Lake's worth of water to use, or if the user is skilled enough, it can be used in an area without any water. Water forms up into a mighty golem, around 100 meters tall. The Golem glows with a haunting light and is generally terrifying. The user remains inside an air bubble in the chest cavity of the monstrosity, making them untouchable by Raiton jutsu. All standard taijutsu is useless against the beast, regenerating against it. The golem's arms can stretch out up to 50 meters, crushing any normal human underneath it. The beast's one weakness is Doton. Any doton jutsu A rank or above can overcome the golem, as there is no way for it to resist it(As doton beats suiton). The Golem takes A post of handseals and a post of charging to form. Once it is formed, it lasts 5 posts. Can only be used once per week.

Last edited by Suikona on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru
Male Posts : 644
Ryo : 9600

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Chidori cannot be taken for free no matter what, special cases do not work that way. You MUST pay 25000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Would you like the screenshot taken from the chat with Shy in which he approved it
? :P

I asked him if I could take a limited jutsu as a free, and he said "Sure" :p
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:
Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:31 pm

I am sorry, give me the screen shot, but it is not meant to be something given for free.

I am not letting you get the Chidori and all the other jutsu free. Sacrifice a few and maybe Ill change my mind, but I still don't know
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Jh8u2q
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Ok, I have the screen shot, but I still think giving you and instant kill A Rank and 2 S Ranks is too much. I think you should pick one S Rank and one other jutsu and drop it, then I will let you have chidori
Back to top Go down
Genin

Suikona
Suikona

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:05 am

Got rid of an S rank and a D rank :p
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Alright, now you can have Chidori, but if you over use the rights I will make you pay for it
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)   Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suikona Oradashi(Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next