Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anonymous

Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Thread Master

Name of Thread Master:Vex Xanadu
Participants of the thread:Vex Xanadu & Meiyo Xanadu
Intention of the thread:Vex travels to Shippuugakure to seek out the other Xanadu clan wielders, she will find Meiyo and they will chat- vex will likely intimidate the bit and force him to fight her. Their relation can progress from there.
Rules of the thread:No killing, no mutilation, undecided victor, no sex.
Time-limit:72 hours before incurring direct action(Through means of an auto-hit or IC action meant to progress the thread in the intended direction)

Shippuugalure, land of hurricanes. An acutely named village based on the weather Vex had experienced upon arrival. A small hurricane even, was spotted off the coast of the village- way out in the waters raged a torrential vortex that sleeted the village with unnatural amounts of rain. Vex hadn't taken the name literal and hadn't prepared any wet gear to protect herself from the rain. By the time she arrived at the gates of the village and was permitted to enter, her clothing was soaked; her womanly features showed very well from how her poor choice of clothing stuck to her. The air was cold from the dark and dismal day; wet constantly from the rain and cold winds.

As a woman in this situation, it was embarrassing; not for the fact that she had planned poorly, she gladly accepted her own mistakes in her reckless sort of way. This was different though, her clothing stuck to her well-figured body and her nipples showed well through her near full white and soaked shirt. She obviously covered them with her arms across her chest defensively, but that still didn't help her feel not vulnerable to lecherous eyes who watched her. If she could remove her hands without removing her dignity, there definitely would have been a couple dozen less males in the world, or at least in the village of Shippuugakure.

I think part of them is showing!~ Wrath teased her, knowing all too well how self-conscious she was. Vex grunted as she passed through the gate without hardly talking to the guards: they didn't inquire much, more so they were just fearful of her dangerous gaze and wanted to get her out of the rainy weather. They directed her to a nearby inn where she could rest and dry her clothing in privacy; Vex fought desperately at embarrassment as she fidgeted her arms around her prized bosom at Wrath's teasing.

Wrath just snickered, he wasn't referring to her breasts. Her clothing was sticking to her and her pants were tight against her buttocks, inadvertently revealing that today she wasn't wearing any panties. He followed behind leisurely as she paid for a room and ascended the stairs, I think you're starting to pack some pounds in the behind!! the crimson spirit ball yelled out loud teasingly, knowing full well that no one but other Xanadu and those spiritually gifted or had seen death could see or hear him. Vex knew it to, but she was so annoyed with him on this trip to Shippugakure that she was extremely irritated with him tormenting.

She stopped on the stairs and turned around, placing her face directly against his spirit form. If she could grab him, she would turn him into an oblong circle and bleed him dry of that sarcastic devious attitude he always had. Shut up! she yelled loudly and then ran up the stairs and slammed the door to her room at the inn. Wrath just floating right through the wooden door as he phased into her room, amused by her angry reaction.

Word count- 512
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo
Ryo : 8500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Left_bar_bleue100/100Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:09 am

Meiyo Xanadu ;;Genin ;;Shipuugakure ;; Male

It was raining again and it was windy too but that’s how the village was. The name quite perfectly depicted the weather. Meiyo was getting used to it by now, he had become a genin of the village and went on missions from time to time. Yawning he arose from his bed, it was early morning and the sound of the wind blowing and the rain falling had woken him up from his slumber. He cast a gaze at Lust that rested beside his bed. ”Morning cutie pie” said Lust as Meiyo scratched his head, still feeling a bit sleepy. ”Sit up straight and stop yawning, what kind of a shinobi are you? so lazy in the morning” said diligence, scolding Meiyo as usual. ”It’s early morning Lust-san, don’t tease me” replied Meiyo to Lust as his cheeks got read and he pouted a little expressing his anger to diligence.

”I wonder what I’ll do today” said Meiyo out loud to both his spirits. ”We could go out and do some naughty stuff” whispered Lust in his left ear with that heavy breathing sound. Lust was a spirit and had no physical form but just the voice of a woman was enough for a teenager like Meiyo. His face got as red as a monkey’s butt as he heard Lust say that, chills went up his spine as he got up and shrugged. ”Go and make yourself useful. Do some missions, some training, learn something new or use what you know for better use” said diligence sounding like an old man. ”Hai diligence-sama” he didn’t reply to Lust because he had no idea what to say to her, she always had the upper hand.

Dressing up into his usual loose fit casual attire, Meiyo picked up his weapon and left his room. He didn’t like umbrellas so he was wearing a long hooded over coat to keep himself from getting wet. Lust was wrapped in the usual white clothes and diligence armor was underneath his clothes as usual. As Meiyo walked he heard two shinobi talking amongst one another about some hot girl entering the village. ”Did you see the knockers on her? The rain is so amazing sometimes it’s so giving. I’m so thankful I could witness such a sight. You missed a slice of heaven” said one shinobi with a weird look on his face to another. ”My my, a hot girl, you should look into that Meiyo-kun” said Lust in her arousing voice. Ignoring the two shinobi and his Xanadu spirit Meiyo continued to walk until he heard the mention of some strange weapons. ”She did have some strange weapons on her, some large ones, could she be part of that clan that kid’s from? What was his name?”. ”I don’t know about the kid but you’re talking about the Xanadu clan I think”. Having heard the name of his clan, Meiyo struggled but got closer to the two, ”Excuse me perverted shinobi-san, could you tell me where this lady is staying?” questioned the shady kid with a hood on and a large weapon on his back. The weather was rainy, his face was dark and the weapon on his back was scary so the shinobi were overwhelmed by his words and didn’t notice him calling them perverts. The two guided Meiyo to the place she had rented a room.

Getting here and taken a lot of courage for Meiyo but now he was thinking whether or not to approach the room where a girl was staying all by herself. May be not, this wasn’t the right time but it was another Xanadu. He had never before come across one in his life and she might know more about their clan. He really wanted to know about his spirits, his weapons and the clan’s history. Fighting his shyness Meiyo inquired about her and found out the room she was staying in. ”Let’s go and barge into her room Meiyo-kun, if she’s changing that would be an added bonus”, once again Lust whispered making Meiyo’s face red. Diligence apparently had nothing to say about the matter so he remained quiet and followed as Meiyo walked up the stairs heading for the room. Finally he arrived at the door and stood there thinking of going back. Diligence again scolded Meiyo for being so indecisive and stupid which forced Meiyo to ‘accidentally’ knock on her door. Cold sweat dropped from his forehead as he realized what had just happened. His voice just stopped and he couldn’t utter a word awaiting for what was to happen next.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;;9 /10
Word Count;; 766
Tags;; Meiyo, Vex
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:21 am

Vex had finally gotten her roof situated how she liked, a nearby fire mad it warm and comfortable in the room on the rainy day and it was starting to turn into a good day for Vex. Wrath had turned quiet after managing to get her to verbally yell at him even though it was loud enough for everyone else at the inn to hear as well. He floated by aimlessly drifting, just looking out the window to the shinobi who dressed differently than most the other villages. They all prepared for the weather, whether it rained or shines it seemed. Smart people. Hey cutie-pie, maybe you should consider these shinobi and how they prepare for inclement weather. It would have saved you a lot of embarrassment and frustration today...

Wrath's voice wasn't teasing, this time it was quiet and seemingly concerned for her. Wrath was a naughty obnoxious trickster, but he genuinely cared for Vex. The girl, now completely naked, was beautifully clean from a fresh shower. She sighed somewhat exasperated at the crimson spirit orb, a small white towel hung around her neck as she touched her temples of her forehead and closed her eyes to try and relax. Wrath, I promise you; I will find some way to grab ahold of you and make you feel all the pain and torture you have made me feel over the years... Vex was at her boiling point and Wrath new it. He also knew that Vex had only just arrived in Shippuugakure and needed a place to stay till the rain let up. If she burst out now in outrage, she would likely be kicked from the inn, or at least they would try to kick her.

He didn't want that, he wanted her to fight when she wanted to, not when she had to. He decided to remain quiet, instead he watched out the window as she began to put clean undergarments. She travelled light but always brought a spare change of clothes, this set was darker clothes, with both her panties and her sizable bra. She put her undergarments on and then reached for her shinobi pants, black mesh pants that were somewhat dark and transparent. She got the pants halfway up her thighs before there was a sudden knock on the door.

Irritated and now disturbed while changing, she instinctively grabbed the ash black sword Wrath by the long bandaged hilt: in one quick fluid movement, she turned around and hurled the sword at the door. The thick square edge of the blade sunk through the wooden door and penetrated the other side, just barely stopping before it's razor shard edge touched the hesitant boy on the other side. The blade protruded from the door at Meiyo's chest height, likely causing him to freeze up and stair down at the blade which nearly cleaved him in half. I already paid my bill! What do you want! Vex yelled angrily as she fastened the button on her pants and rushed for the door, yanking Wrath out of the thick wood.

Ahahhahaa! Oh my! You broke the door you monster! Wrath suddenly yelled loudly after a burst of maniacal laughter. Vex retorted and Wrath argued back from behind the door; Meiyo could hear the whole conversation, both parts of it if he had stayed long enough. Vex grabbed the door handle and swung it open suddenly, forgetting she had forgotten to put her shirt on. Her bosom fit perfectly in her red bra with her snow-white hair falling over her shoulders, her white brow furled as he glared at the annoying male before her. Her white pupil-less eyes boring into his soul, or so it seemed.

Wrath appeared over her shoulder and grinning in an evil way, half intimidating the boy as well as half fighting laughter at Vex's mistake of forgetting her shirt and giving this boy a good look at her pineapples. He didn't say anything, trying too hard to fight the laughter. Instead, a silver orb suddenly appeared from the nearby bladed fan- the silver ord hovered right up to Vex and whisper in her ear, even though it was clearly evident to everyone but her what was going on. You're naked deary~ said the spirit Chastity softly into Vex's right ear.

For a moment, vex upheld her intimidating expression as she stared at the male. Then in one quick motion, she slammed the door in Meiyo's face before he could get a word in at all. beyond the door, Meiyo and his spirits could hear a thread, Move from that spot and I will kill you right here and now instead of later! It was obviously directed to Meiyo.

Afterwards, an argument erupted inside the closed door, although a gaping slit was in the door where Meiyo could look inside if he had the courage. If he did, Wrath would appear in his face with a loud "Boo!" Why didn't you tell me I forgot my shirt!? a second of silence, You threw a giant sword at the door and almost severed that poor boy in half! How could I not laugh at that!, that response was followed shortly by a smaller quiet but mature female voice. You're such a pig, Wrath. I'm sorry Vex-dear. Are you going to kill the boy? Several long seconds of silence followed, then heavy footsteps as Vex yanked the door open again, wondering if Meiyo was still there.

Word count- 910
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Left_bar_bleue100/100Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Meiyo was already perplexed about his current predicament. He didn’t know what to say, how to start the conversation, frankly how to deal with a girl. He had just heard about her arrival and he didn’t even know her name. A stranger made him shy, a female made him even more shy; this was a female stranger. Would she be kind and kinda pervy like the Uchiha girl he had already met before? Or would she be rude and unwelcoming like that guy he met in the mission. While he tried to find the solution to such simple problems he was caught off guard and was completely startled as a blade suddenly pierced through the door and stopped only inches from his chest.

”Meiyo!!” shouted both his spirits: Lust and Diligence. Both of them had completely different characters and rarely interacted with one another. Lust was always teasing him, diligence was either bullying him, scolding him or teaching him. Setting that aside, both of them cared a lot about him and that was shown as soon as he was put in danger. ”My dear Meiyo-kun, are you okay?” whispered Lust as she noticed that he was unharmed, at least physically. ”You’re okay, I’m still here remember” said Diligence in an encouraging voice. Both of them had been with Meiyo long enough to know how he was feeling after this sudden attack.

Meiyo was in a completely different world because of what had happened so suddenly. His blood had rushed into his mind, making him numb. He didn’t hear the loud shout of his spirits, he couldn’t process what was happening and for a moment everything was a complete blur. Nothing made any sense and everything was suddenly slow. His blood pressure had risen so high that he was processing things way too fast and thus couldn’t comprehend anything. He blinked and shook his head as slowly his hearing returned and so did his vision and he could hear the encouragements of his spirits. Meiyo didn’t verbally reply to them, he just nodded. ”This woman, she’s.. she’s so frightening, why’d she attack me like that? What did I do wrong? I only knocked on her door” he kept questioning himself. Was there something that he did to offend her? Was knocking such a gesture to be punished by death? His mind couldn’t make sense of her actions, was she simply looking for violence?

This day was either Meiyo’s ‘lucky’ day or his worst day ever. The door opened and a half naked girl appeared, extremely angry for some reason. Meiyo was once again caught off guard and he struggled only to keep his eyes on her face. He was still a boy in his teenage and that was an extremely hard thing to do. Was she perhaps one of those who weren’t ashamed to show off their curvy features? That doubt was suddenly removed as she closed the door immediately before Meiyo could bring himself to say anything. ”Oo Meiyo-kun you let such an opportunity go by, you should’ve just went for them. They were right there in front of you and I must say those features weren’t bad” remarked Lust. Not a surprising thing there, Meiyo was expecting something of the sort. As the door closed, blood began to gush out of his nose like water from a fountain. Yes, even though he didn’t want to he still ended up noticing her ‘features’.

He stepped back and leaned against the wall as he struggled to stop the blood from his nose with his usually longer sleeves. Then he heard that scary voice from before, telling him to move. There was a hole from where the sword had poked out and obviously she didn’t want to be stared at. Meiyo dragged himself against the wall and moved to a side. ”My my Meiyo-kun, you like her too don’t you? She is arousing, isn’t she?” once again Lust was continuing her teasing. ”Get a hold of yourself, this is not a time to be overwhelmed” scolded Diligence as Meiyo continued to stare at the door. ”You saw them, didn’t you? Those were Xanadu spirits, like you two. I’m sure I saw one of them, she’s definitely a Xanadu. I need to speak with her, she must know something about our clan” said Meiyo as he finally managed to stop the bleeding. His sleeves usually clean were now red due to his blood but he didn’t care.

He was extremely scared and he didn’t know what to do but he decided to wait for her to come out. It took a lot of determination on his part but he managed it somehow. He even heard the remark of the spirit, asking Vex if she would kill the boy. Just by knocking and then accidentally seeing her skin, she would now try to kill him? This was indeed a very troubling situation and he didn’t like it one bit. However, the questions that he had been pondering about for years might be answered if only he was a bit more persistent and courageous, or so he believed.

”Lust-san, Diligence-san..” addressing his Xanadu spirits Meiyo said in a determined tone, ”Nani?”. Both of the spirits replied in unison, a determined Meiyo was a very rare sight for both of them, ”I’ll rely on you again”. Lust chuckled in her seductive manner and whispered in a gentle tone, ”Trust us Meiyo-kun” and Diligence replied with a ”Hmm!”. Both his spirits were on his side if such a situation arose where he would have to depend on them.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;;10 /10
Word Count;; 931
Tags;; Meiyo, Vex
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Left_bar_bleue190/190Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Vex had gotten dressed quickly in her spare clothing. Black pants with mesh leggings and her usual black shinobi sandals. She now had her shirt on, a thick black shirt with mesh slits in the waists and pockets where the belly was. Her hair had been combed neatly and black bows adorned her hair at several spots. The blackness of her clothing clashed violently against her pale complexion, white hair and unnaturally white eyes. Wow, you finished getting dressed pretty fast! Wrath teased loudly, laughing.

His laughter stopped as vex stood there, looking at the stranger while she held the door open. She wanted to kill him, very slowly and painfully; her killing intent was very palpable. She changed her mind though, noticing first the boy's interesting weapons he held on his back, then the two colored spirits floating near him, all three looking at her. Wrath and Chastity equaled floated close to her, both a bit more surprised in appearance than Vex herself. She just looked at the boy, he had a determined expression o his face despite the nosebleed he had endured. She noticed his sleeve covered in the blood and nearly burst into rage that the excitement had turned him on. How repulsive... she thought to herself as she humored the boy's appearance.

She was silent for several moments, wielding Wrath and Chastity's weapons on her right shoulder and strapped into place. You are a Xanadu, aren't you? Vex asked in a sure tone, already knowing the answer to her question. She inspected him from head to toe, a timid boy who was holding up a strong composure despite nearly being cleaved In half. Come with me. She said to Meiyo and then grabbed a weather jacket already left in the room. It was a jacket from some other Shiippuu-nin who had left the jacket in the room: it would serve useful to her now.

She would shut the door to her room and lock it despite the gaping hole in it now. Down the stairs she would go quietly, expecting the boy to follow her. neither Wrath or Chastity would say anything, just float silently beside her as they descended the stairs. Vex would turn around and motion for Meiyo to follow her outside as she left the inn and went back into the rain. She would start to walk down by a beach, ear the tides as she inspected the hurricane far off into the waters. heavy rain met her jacket and fel to the sandy ground. I am Vex Xanadu, I wield Wrath and Chastity- two of the cursed Xanadu weapons. Who are you? she would ask, hoping to verify if this boy knew anything about his own clan.

Chastity would respond kindly Pleased to meet you, I am Chastity and my rude companion here is Wrath. Don't mind what he says. As if on que, Wrath would speak up and direct his comment to the pinkish spirit floating around Meiyo. Hey there baby, why don't we leave these two children to talk while you and I "get to know each other" he said in a lewd tone and winked, surely to make the shy boy blush. Vex just sighed and waited for a response from the boy.

Word count- 544

Last edited by Vex on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:10 pm

After a few tense moments, the scary Xanadu girl reappeared from within her room. Meiyo was still standing, thinking of what to do. He noticed her gaze upon him as he looked at her dark attire. Unlike Meiyo, she was wearing a completely black colored outfit which was in contrast to her skin tone. He wore contrasting colors, like black and white which went quite well with his skin. Meiyo looked at both her weapons and her spirits, his doubt from earlier was now confirmed. She was indeed a Xanadu, hence the spirits. This also implied that she too would be able to see his spirits. Still not having figured out what to say, Meiyo was silent when finally Vex broke it with a question. The way she had asked felt like it was more of a rhetorical question. However, being polite and gentle Meiyo still nodded in reply. He was then asked to follow her as she locked her door and began to walk outside, Meiyo didn’t verbally answer, he began to drag his feet behind her.

While the two walked out of the building, Meiyo was under a constant state of confusion. ”Why was she aggressive before? Why didn’t she invite me inside and instead told me to follow her? Why is she wearing someone else’s jacket? Isn’t it kinda gross? Why is she so mean and scary?” Indeed a very troublesome and baffling situation for the innocent Xanadu boy. ”She must not be comfortable with a stranger in her room. Of course, that must be it, she will talk to me in the bar or lounge. That’s the right thing. Jeez, I was so scared for nothing. Haha”. He smirked gently as he finally began to make sense of things. Sadly, his deduction was wrong and he understood that right when Vex gestured him to follow him further outside.

Meiyo stood in the hall as he watched Vex walk outside. [color=#dc143c]”Nani? Why’d she walk outside? Does that mean that she.. she really wants to kill me? She wants to have a fight doesn’t she? Ne, Lust-san, diligence-san what should I do? Do you think she’ll try to fight me just because I knocked on her door? Will she try to kill me? What should I do? I’m… I’m scared” he said as he placed his hand on his chest and held tightly to diligence. The armor that he wore underneath his clothes and wasn’t visible to the normal eye. ”yare yare Meiyo-kun, why are you scared from such a kawai girl? You should run after her now that she’s walking into the rain voluntarily, don’t you wanna see ‘that’ again?” as usual Lust managed to make him blush again. Her voice suddenly changed as she continued, ”Besides Meiyo-kun, if anyone tries to take you away from me.. I’ll kill them!” her normally arousing voice altered into a scary voice. Meiyo’s red face changed into a scared expression as he looked at the pink floating orb.

”Don’t worry Meiyo-kun, I’m still here. There’s a reason why your mother specifically instructed you to wear me at all times” answered the normally angry armor. Meiyo nodded and walked outside into the rain. It was pouring outside, the distinctive sound of falling drops hit his ears as he left the shelter of the inn.

He stood in front of her but maintained a distance, so that she would have a hint that he had an idea of what she intended. He wanted to try and resolve things without battle but if it was a battle that she wanted, he wouldn’t back down either. He was a Xanadu and he wanted to know the history of his clan, he wasn’t going to run away from that. ”Vex, she has a nice name for someone so scary. Wrath and chastity, those two are weapons and spirits like mine” he thought before replying to her. ”Ummm, I… I’m Meiyo Xanadu and my weapons are Lust-san and Diligence-san” reluctantly replied Meiyo. ”Pleased to make your acquaintance, I’m Diligence.” said Diligence in a formal manner. ”The only one I wish to ‘get to know’ is my Meiyo-kun” replied Lust to wrath. She was indeed a seductive and flirtatious spirit but her loyalty was restricted to Meiyo. ”Unless of course Vex returns to her formal attire, I might consider allowing her to join us” teased Lust as she wrapper herself around Meiyo, as usual making him blush red and having nothing to say in reply.

Before allowing Vex to say something else, Meiyo decided to make things more simpler for him to understand. ”Ano.. can you please tell me about our clan? I don’t know much about our clan’s history. There’s one more thing I wanna sk from you..” he paused as his eyes continued to stare the ground underneath his feet. After walking out from the inn, all this time he had been staring at it since he was too shy to look at Vex. ”..Vex-san why are you so angry at me? More importantly, why… do you wanna kill me?” he said hesitantly as he raised his gaze to look at her.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9.9/10
Word Count;; 858
Tags;; Meiyo, Vex
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Left_bar_bleue190/190Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:24 am

Vex nodded silently, confirming her suspicion. She stopped walking and turned to face Meiyo as he introduced himself. So, he at least knows he is a Xandu... she thought silently to herself. She crossed her arms about her bosom, subconsciously making them more perky as she attempted to defend them against Lust's forward attraction to her body. Surprisingly, she wasn't offended, although she dislikes the idea of returning to her previous "attire" for Lust & Meiyo's benefit. You would have to get me to drink sake until I was in a stupor for that to happen, Lust. By the looks of your companion, Meiyo wouldn't be able to hold his own in a drinking contest with me.

It was true enough in her opinion, often had Vex out-drank every male in a bar: she had an extremely high tolerance to alcohol. Wrath had teased her, saying that it was her supple breasts that absorbed the alcohol to such nigh-impossible amounts. Of course she didn't like that joke. She was a beauty, born and raised, unnatural and exotic because of her unnatural white hair and eyes. Her figure was sinful and her breasts were large for her age, a fact that she greatly disliked because of the amount of attention it gave her by males.

Vex had responded to Lust in a somewhat joking manner, respectful and non-hostile. She responded next to Diligence, in a like manner. Likewise, Diligence. I expect you're the one who keeps these two out of trouble. She was referring to Meiyo and Lust, she imagined Lust got Meiyo into a lot of trouble. She could relate, Wrath was always provoking her into doing bad things.

She had purposefully left Meiyo to last to talk to. He was a male after all, and not one that she could stomach herself to tolerate- just yet anyways. Secretly she had to admit to herself that she liked the quiet, respectful and submissive attitude of his: he hardly seemed like a male at all. Do you know much of your clan? How long have you been with this village? She wanted to know what Meiyo might have known about his own clan, anything at all would be useful to her. She wasn't yet ready to reveal to the boy that she had actually come to Shippuugakure just to find him. Not that she was looking purposefully for him, but any Xanadu in general, though preferably female.

He answered her question by asking her about their clan, her shoulders slumped a little as she realized he knew even less than her. It's a bit exaggerated I think, but my father told m that we, the Xanadu, are descendants of ten families that were endowed with spiritual powers to pass judgment on the living and guide their souls to the underworld. We are half-phantom, spirits: hence why we can commune with the weapons of our clans and why our chakra is separated from our bodies. Some parts of it seemed believable enough, even if it was her mother who had told her. Her mother wasn't a lying woman, honest and kind: Vex half-way believed the exaggerated tale herself, though she had never seen any of these lost temples of her clan. I think I should visit these temples... she looked at Meiyo absently, I should take this boy with me, he might be useful.

Meiyo had the courage to ask her the impossible, a question that she herself didn't have a complete answer to. At first, she didn't answer- somewhat surprised this boy was brave enough to follow her and even ask if she intended to kill him or not. She stuck her hands in the front pockets of her shirt as she looked in his eyes. I greatly dislike men. Their too possessive, dominant, selfish and pig-headed. You are the first male that I haven't attempted to seriously injure yet just from talking to me. It was true, Vex had put several Boufuugakure shinobi in the hospital just from being late to missions.

She would pause but not take her piercing gaze away from Meiyo. Are you going to kill this boy? Chastity asked again, this time Wrath being silent and waiting. Vex bit her lip as she seriously thought about it. He was a Xanadu though, special and an exception from the common trash. She unfolded her arms and casually placed her hands over her shoulders and grabbed the hilts of both Wrath and Chastity. I won't kill you, but you owe me. You owe me big time, no male has seen that much of my body. I should kill you, but I can't afford to kill you. She unhooked her large weapons from behind her back and stabbed them lightly in the sand between her and Meiyo.

You will fight me here and now, seriously or I will severely maim you for the rest of your life. You still owe me though: this fight will be to test your skill and how well you work with you spirits. Plus I need a way to resolve the frustration I have against you. She was a girl of course, an exotic beauty so she felt she needed to say the next part. I won't be pulling my punches, I was previously a Chuunin of Boufuugakure. If you take me lightly just because I am a girl, you will regret it deeply. She said very solemnly.

Ahh there we go! If you value your life Meiyo, you won't decline this match from Vex. She is agreeing to beat your ass instead of killing you. Now, take several steps back and prepare yourself for a fight you will not forget! Wrath ended with a loud laughter. Vex looked at Meiyo with an expression that confirmed Wrath's words: while Vex couldn't afford to kill the boy, if he was a coward- she would suffer the world one less Xanadu, even if he was the only remaining male in the clan. A thought she wasn't too happy about- if ever she desired to have their clan grow, this polite and submissive boy would be the desired tool for her. Both Wrath and Chastity knew this, and hoped that she truly wouldn't kill him. Your move first Meiyo. Vex would prefer to allow you to make the first move.

Word count- 1,053
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Meiyo was always a shy boy and he was no pervert but he was still a boy, when such a gorgeous girl stands in front of a boy perking her bosom, it’s a bit hard to miss. He struggled to maintain his eyes on her face but every now and then his gaze faltered and he noticed her attractive figure. Despite the fact that there was a high probability that she wanted to kill him. ”fufufu, see Meiyo-kun, she just told you a way to get her back into that attire” said Lust as Vex replied. Meiyo wasn’t expecting Vex to reply to Lust in an almost affirmative manner, that was quite surprising for him. ”If only I had drunk before.. huh? Wait, what am I thinking?” he shook his head rather violently after realizing that he had fallen for it.

So far Meiyo had met two girls, both older than himself and both of them completely contrary to one another in terms of personality. Both of them were very gorgeous girls and had amazing bodies and apparently both were perverts. One always dressed in a strange perverted manner, revealing the curves of her body and the other had given him a sneak peak at her curves as well. He was beginning to think that almost all girls were like this, his mother was the only other woman he had come in contact with and she wasn’t like that at all. This made things a bit difficult for him to understand, he couldn’t formulate a general idea of the other gender. It was complicated for him as always.

Diligence replied to Vex with a simple ”Hmmm”, there was something about her that didn’t felt right to him. Though he was a spirit and technically he shouldn’t have any feelings at all but well he wasn’t a normal spirit for starters. Regardless, he wasn’t one to talk to someone who had just threatened his owner’s life. Diligence originally belonged to Meiyo’s mother and he was trusted by her to keep Meiyo safe. This was why he was always scolding him and telling him the right thing to do in most if not all situations. He didn’t interact much with Lust, he treated her more like a lost cause but when she did acted a bit too out of line, she would receive a portion of his anger as well. However, being who she was she always returned that with a flirtatious remark or something similar.

”Pass judgement?” he said out loud, his parents had said nothing of the sort to him. He didn’t even know about the total number of Xanadu weapons or why they had been able to talk to spirits. Quite a few of those queries were answered by Vex’s explanation. May be she wasn’t that bad of a person, just a bit too aggressive or maybe it was because she was cranky since Meiyo had seen her like that. For a moment, Meiyo began to question his perception of her. Even though she said that she didn’t believed much in it, he thought it made quite a bit of sense to him. Actually that explained to him why one of his weapons was a large scythe. Being a child he imagined himself as a large dark grim reaper and felt ‘cool’. ”Cough.. ahem” noticing that Meiyo was lost somewhere else, Diligence brought him back to the matter at present.

”What’s pig-headed? Are there men that have pig heads? I wouldn’t like such men either, that would be just gross” nodded Meiyo as he silently thought to himself. Diligence almost sighed audibly at his thought while Lust only chuckled gently. They had been with him long enough to know what he would be thinking. After that revelation, Meiyo’s face expressions changed, he was scared of this girl again. She wasn’t kind, no way, she must’ve told him what she did out of pity, she must eat men for breakfast or something. He began to think of Vex as some giant that devoured men just for fun.

Meiyo wanted to argue that it was not his fault for seeing her body, it really wasn’t. There was little hope though since she had already prepared for battle. He had little choice, against someone like Vex if he decided to walk away it would mean making an enemy out of her. May be he had to fight her just to earn her trust. He felt like a punching bag since she had blatantly told him that she wanted to take out her aggression on him. ”I joined this village recently and the Umikage-sama gave me the genin rank since Mama-san and Papa-san taught me some stuff. I will try not to disappoint you, Vex-san” said Meiyo as he looked at both his spirits orbs. Before coming out into the rain he had already figured out that there would be fight. She was actually underestimating him a bit too much by saying she wouldn’t kill him and just punish him. Sure she must be stronger since she was a chuunin but at least she shouldn’t be cocky about it. He felt offended by her words, it was time to put to use all that training he had done with his parents.

”Meiyo-kun won’t be the one taking the steps back” said Lust as Meiyo grabbed his large scythe as the cloth wrapped around it unraveled. He raised his scythe above his head revealing the large weapon. It was a hostile situation so Lust’s passive ability had now begun to propagate, thin spider webs had begun to appear from the tip of the blade and on the ground underneath Meiyo’s feet. The web were slowly stretching out in a circular shape. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, preparing himself for a battle he didn’t want nor liked. He cleared his head of the thoughts of Vex’s body and the fact that she was a woman, when he opened his eyes all he saw was an opponent.

”Here I come, Vex-san” shouted Meiyo as he charged straight at Vex with his scythe in his right hand with the blade of the scythe outwards. He was holding the scythe in a manner that the large blade was coming behind him and the bottom blade of the scythe was ahead of him. While he rushed ahead, he continued to absorb chakra from his spirits, preparing for an attack he intended to use later on. Just when he would get close to Vex he would swing his large scythe first attempting to him for her waist with the bottom blade in a horizontal slash from his right side heading to the left upward side. Right after this swing he would turn his blade and swing at her again this time holding the scythe in both hands and slashing at her in a leftward downward diagonal slash.

His attack was a two stepped attack, one was a gentle bluff pushing Vex to take a step back but right after that the larger blade would be swung at her. If she stepped back taking into consideration only the smaller blade, she would fall prey to the larger blade. It was a simple attack and only meant to allow him to get closer to her, Lust’s ability granted him a fair advantage at close range and his chakra was effective at both short and long ranges. He was charging in blindly because he had diligence his trump card who would protect him from a critical strike, if need be.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 1261
Tags;; Meiyo, Vex
OOC;; Sorry, being busy this week I didn’t even notice that you had replied here.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:20 pm

It was an honest question, Meiyo was asking her what "passing judgment" meant. Vex wasn't completely sure herself, but she was certain it had to do with death.... and she was good at it: at least dealing death blows, it was nigh impossible to kill the violent girl- as some had tried. She would just have to cross blades with him and show each other how well their art of killing was. If the Umikage recruited you, then you must be talented- even if a Genin. She said in a tone that was half-between polite and impolite. He could take her response however he wanted.

Just as she had allowed, Meiyo had taken the initial attack- something she was pleased to see, it was better than him refusing to take the first attack just because she was a girl. That would have pissed her off and despite her aggression, Vex wasn't truly pissed off. She had another Xanadu before,  girl who also possess two weapons- now there was Meiyo, a boy who seemingly possessed just one weapon with two spirits. Perhaps he has a trinket of some sorts? Like a pendant or some armor? She looked him over carefully, his body figure wasn't bulky, so it seemed unlikely that he had any kind of armor. So... then he must have some unseen trinket with a powerful impact when his foes least expect it...

She was prudent, if not rash and reckless: in this case, she would be careful until she could figure out what was the deal with this boy. Lust said that Meiyo wouldn't be the one taking the steps back: to Vex, that was a challenge, but one she wouldn't try to uphold for now. He as a shy and timid boy, polite and sincere with his words. Even going so far as to not even understand the commented about men and pigs. His face had been enough to tell Vex that he was a bit slow when it came to carnal things.

He was making his move though and Lust seemed confident in her companion's ability, even if he was shy and quiet. He announced his initial attack and vex brought up her guard: The thick black blade Wrath would be raised to match the first strike his scythe would make, Vex wouldn't budge from her position for now- she wanted to test his assaulting skills before making him press the advantage.  As the flat of Wrath's blade would block Meiyo's initial strike, his scythe would glance off her weapon and continue upward. Wit which, he would grab the weapon with both hands and perform a quick rapid second strike. A good move, if she had taken that step back. It would have allowed him to quickly follow up while she would have retreated.

Instead, Vex had kept Chastity, the bladed fan behind her back in a reverse grip as she waited for the right time. As Meiyo would make his second blow, Vex would raise Wrath again and expect Meiyo would assume she would block in the same manor. She wouldn't though: as she would block the second time, she would kick the reversed flat of her sword which was faced towards her and rush forward. This would cause her to use the thick flat of Wrath as a shield-bash against Meiyo while she would spin Chastity around her right side, aimed at Meiyo's waist.

She was unsure of yet how to respond and retaliate to the boy. Her fighting style revolved around the separate uses her two weapons, whether it was her physical stats or her jutsu power. What should I do? Should I use Wrath or Chastity? Weapons could be deceiving and very few weapons could be more deceiving than a large scythe. Her eyes glanced to both weapons, the thick ash-black sword... or the large bladed fan? It was likely that she had higher chakra than the boy, but one could never be sure. If she used Chastity, her chakra would go away very quickly... but if she used Wrath- her logical skills would be lowered and become more brutal. At which point, she wasn't sure if she could keep up her promise. The choice was clear, she had to refrain from using Wrath around this boy, she couldn't afford to slice him to tiny bits in her enraged state.

He was a Genin and she always underestimated people because she thought so little of everyone. While they may respect her rank and aggressiveness, one would not expect the sheer mass of power Vex possessed when wielding Chastity. She had nearly sliced a Jounin in half because he had thought her rank inadequate. The same could be said for this boy before her, but she wanted to see how well he could be aggressive and push the assault. She wondered what happened to that kind of determination when faced with extreme situations which would test the mind's ability to follow through with their conviction. As her fan would swing towards Meiyo's waist, she would begin to charge chakra. Don't hold back, Meiyo! she would yell at hi, hinting that her next assault could be brutal.

Word count- 862
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Everyone has their reason to fight, some fight out of rage, some for revenge and some for various reasons that satisfy them one way or the other. This was a fight between one person fighting out of rage and the other fighting out of fear. Meiyo wasn’t one to indulge in battles, despite being a shinobi, he only fought when there was no other option. He detested violence of all kinds being part of it was out of the question. This fight was however, unavoidable. He had to fight otherwise he would end up in a most unfavorable situation. Now that he was fighting and out of fear, it wasn’t like he was holding back. He couldn’t hold back even if he wanted to, he was like a rat that was cornered. As Vex instructed him not to hold back, he replied :”Hai, Vex-sama”. He originally didn’t plan on holding back either, if he wished to survive the only way was to go all out.

Though Meiyo had rushed in and blindly charged at Vex with an idea, he wasn’t expecting her to stand her ground. He thought that his persona was shy so it would be surprising if he just blindly charged in at her. Thus she would step back and he would have more space to launch another attack after the first one. The initial attack that comprised of those two strikes was just a little bluff to make her step back. That was also because wrath and taunted him and told him to step back. He was a child after all, so being aggravated by a taunt was only natural.

As he was expecting Vex to step back, he wasn’t even considering that she would follow up with a counter attack. A bit of a miscalculation on his part but his lack of experience in battles was to blame for that. Seeing that Vex not only blocked both his strikes but also followed up with a bash, he stabbed Lust’s upper blade into the ground (the blade above the scythe, refer to the picture in the OOC section) and used it to jump and flip over her. Meiyo however, wasn’t fast enough and thus ended up getting hit by Vex as she charged in thus altering his trajectory a bit. It was a slight brush though so he instead of a straight flip like he intended, it turned to a side way flip but he landed on his feet.

While he flipped he didn’t let go of Lust’s long staff so in mid air, when he moved downwards and landed on his feet, Lust moved along with him. First it remained stationary in the ground and after Meiyo jumped above Vex, he took it out of the ground. So when he landed on the ground, after jumping above and over Vex, he was still holding Lust now that he was behind her. He hadn’t jumped that far so he landed only a few feet behind her and thus very close to her. May be that wasn’t the smart thing to do but he didn’t know since he didn’t know what Vex was actually capable of.

Right after landing, he used the jutsu he was preparing for when he absorbed the chakra from his spirit earlier. Swinging his large scythe, rotating it and aiming it at Vex again in a pattern making a cross he once again made two swings at her. The pattern was similar to the previous one, one using the blade at the end of the scythe and the other using the main blade. This attack though was meant to actually do some damage since it was at such close proximity and secondly it was no ordinary attack. Both slashes were meant to actually cover a larger area, so the slashes themselves weren’t used to cause damage, it was what came after that he intended to use.

The first slash being easier to avoid while the second being harder because of the jutsu he had used. Not only that, he intended to slow down Vex as he had anticipated that she would be faster and stronger than him. There was no way for him to reduce her strength but he was counting on reducing her speed so that his attacks could actually hit her.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 719
Tags;; Meiyo, Vex
OOC;;
Jutsu Used:
Scythe Image:

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Meiyo was a delicate boy, very feminine in nature and polite. His initial attack was a lot more aggressive than Vex had expected from the frightened boy. She had expected him to do a quick strike and retreat, but he had done something she would do- a reckless assault where he threw his body at her with seeming-abandon. It was something intriguing about him and that pleased vex a little. She grinned as she charged him with the make-shift shield bash: Chastity led out to his left side, intended to deal a serious wound and end his attempted assault before he could push her back.

Meiyo wasn't that easy of a pushover though, while it was evident by his face that he hadn't expected her to retaliate with a reckless frontal assault: he was calm enough and collected in his thoughts to perform a counter to her counter. As she committed to bashing him with the flat of her sword, Chastity was a discouragement to ensure he didn't dodge any way but to his right side, which she knew he "would". But now, he went above her expectations- literally. He had stabbed the bottom blade of Lust into the ground and vaulted over her- not fully unscathed however. The blunt force of her charge caught his body a little and shifted the direction of his leap. It was a smart move if not somewhat reckless, though now Vex's back was exposed to him.

Immediately she knew she was in trouble, the momentum of Chastity would continue to carry her and Meiyo would have a clean shot at her body if he had prepared any jutsu. As a Xanadu herself, she knew that a lot of the abilities and fighting style of the Xanadu revolved around planning steps ahead and improvising during situational changes in the flow of battle. All the while charging chakra from their spiritual halves. Vex had been doing this as well, she had planned to follow up her shield bash by pushing Meiyo to his right side with Chastity and would have ended the confrontation with a swift kick after vaulting herself up.

The tables were turned in Meiyo's favor at the moment though, his improvised plan had out-witted her quick reaction. He's quick for a Genin! She exclaimed to herself, Wrath and Chastity floated by harmlessly and only watched, unsure of what would happen next. She gritted her teeth, knowing the next part would be difficult. The momentum of Chastity would carry her to a vulnerable position: Vex activated Chastity's ability however, the momentum carried her but sped up sharply and spinning her in a sharp curve as she pivoted her feet on the ground. As she spun sharp, Meiyo's first strike caught her clothing and gave her a long superficial cut on her side.

Chastity came up before his first strike ended and clashed weapons with it, her spin continued as Wrath came around. The big ash black blade began to glow as it slashed. Chastity's strike had slowed the area down in the immediate area, stacked with Meiyo's attack: the waves of water slowed greatly and the rain fell in slow motion, easily intercepted by their fast weapon strikes, bursting the mid-air droplets of water before they touched the wet sand. Vex knew the move Meiyo was using, it was the same technique she had charged for. Now she had the advantage though, with a larger chakra pool and Chastity's ability activated, her jutsu would be twice the potency of what Meiyo was about to release.

She would slash Wrath in a mimic manner, while Chastity had been sliced in a horizontal strike to stop Meiyo's first strike, Wrath had been swung in a vertical strike. Meiyo had intended to slow her down, and Vex had intended to slow him down- they had both succeeded but only reduced the speed reduction to both of them by slowing down the area around them. Vex's speed ability would be greater though, instead of the 10% speed reduction, her jutsu's potency would slow Meiyo down by 30% as twenty spiritual projectiles of crimson color erupted from the second slashed area. The close proximity between Meiyo & Vex would be difficult for either to evade adequately, but by her premadated jutsu, she had accidently created a full-frontal clash between their jutsu.

crap! she thought to herself as the situation would unfold, her twenty spiritual projectiles would be much larger and more potent than Meiyo's. Their weapons were fairly the same size, though the weight was probably different because the sheer mass of her sword: the difference factor was from Chastity's effect. Instead of average projectiles, her spiritual projectiles were more spear sized and out-numbered Meiyo's three-to-one.

Word count- 788
Chakra pool- 35(Chastity's initial effect)+10+10=190-55=135

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Genin

Meiyo
Meiyo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Meiyo’s second attack, the one that he had prepared for failed to do the damage he intended to do. Obviously that was because he didn’t anticipate a counter attack or didn’t consider Vex’s abilities. Not only had his attack failed to cause any noticeable harm, he was now in a grim situation. The kind that he didn’t have the time to think it through, if he wasted time doing that it would already be too late. He hadn’t mastered a lot of jutsu but if he had the time or the distance, this attack wouldn’t have been too difficult to avoid completely. Right now, he was too close, Vex’s attack was stronger and more faster. A split second decision would mean the difference between slightly wounded and gravely wounded. Shinobi who have more battle experience would probably have little difficulty in a situation like this, that wasn’t the case with Meiyo.

The projectiles Meiyo had produced with his previous jutsu bounced off of the projectiles Vex produced because his were simply weaker. Though both projectiles were composed of chakra, they still made sparks like two steel weapons would make. The projectiles rushed for Meiyo who was now slowed because of Vex’s attack. Not only was he slowed but he was slower than Vex since her attack was twice as capable as his. Was this the time to use his trump card? Would he take the full scale damage and use this to his advantage? No, it was too early in the fight to do that but this was indeed a crucial moment for him. If he didn’t use diligence, what else could he possibly do? ”Meiyo-kun” whispered Lust in a loving manner. Suddenly he realized something and stepped aside using his basic technique. Air was focused underneath his feet and he stepped to the right. Normally this step would be a lot faster but his speed was lowered because of Vex’s attack.

Despite his side step, he still couldn’t avoid that many projectiles. Eight of his projectiles had deflected eight projectiles of Vex but twelve still headed for him. As he had moved to the right, his left side took piercing damage. Five arrows hit his left arm, grazing it, not only ripping his left sleeve but also cutting his arm and making it bleed. A few arrows also pierced the left side of his torso, cutting through the clothes and piercing his chest and stomach, since there was some space between his arm and body. It was extremely painful because it was his first battle injury. It was due to Lust’s voice that he had snapped out of it otherwise he would have fallen prey to the entire attack and diligence would have to step in. His injuries weren’t grim but they were bad since they had cut his arm and torso.

There was another reason why Lust had spoken during battle and why Meiyo hadn’t used diligence. Lust was a bit slow when it came to establishing her domain, it was a bit of a ‘foreplay’ on her part. She had taken her time but her domain had finally been established, the thin spider webs had spread around Meiyo in a 1m radius circle. In this domain, as long as Vex remained her chakra would be absorbed and Meiyo would slowly regenerate. The chakra absorption would be so low that it during the midst of battle, only the most experienced would be able to notice. It was hard to tell whether Vex would focus on anything but her opponent but he was hoping that it would be. As long as Vex remained in Lust’s domain, Meiyo would slowly heal.

After stepping once, Meiyo took another side step right after the first one and stepped further right of Vex. His speed wasn’t as fast as it would be normally, that’s why he took the second step as well. His motion was circular so he didn’t distance himself from Vex, he only moved around her, once again he had moved to her side. He then swung Lust again, in an upward diagonal slash, the slash was so that Vex would once again use one of her weapons to block it. Simultaneously with this attack, he moved his left injured hand and swung it in a horizontal slash. He was a few feet away so his hand was not going to reach her, he had actually focused the air around his arm and as a result used a jutsu. The jutsu would compress air and as a result wind shaped in the form of claws would flow towards her. The direction of the claws would be the direction of his arm’s strike, that was from the right to her left.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 789
Tags;; Meiyo, Vex
Chakra;;10(Previous Jutsu)+10=100-20=80
OOC;;
Jutsu Used:

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo)   Xanaduo(Vex & Meiyo) Empty