Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Left_bar_bleue385/385Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Empty
PostSubject: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:58 am

Spoiler:

The Kanetsukage had her hands full in the affairs of the hidden storm's politics and paperwork. She thought that a nice stroll would free her mind from what ever lingering thoughts would be left in her head. A nice breeze would flow through her hair as he would remove her hat and let the wind cool her face. She wouldn't take much worry of the things that were going on around her as she was out of the storm country and would return in a few moments but for now, she would simply enjoy the silence because, little did she know, it was not something to last.

Word Count: 107

Last edited by Cornelia on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:03 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin
Male Posts : 119
Ryo : 81001

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Left_bar_bleue260/260Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:09 am

~So...I Gotta Help a Jin? Sweet!~

The young male simply stood by the village gate. He had been summoned here in the hidden Storm. Rather strange due to the fact that he was an outsider...

"Hm....so she chose me? Cool on that part. She told me to wait here so....I guess that's what I am gonna do..."

He stood in an impatient manner. Slightly agitated because he had to wait...
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Left_bar_bleue385/385Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 am

The kage of the hidden storm was glad she had taken the time to enjoy what little calm there was before the oncoming storm. But to this, she knew that it would be something that would not last or at least something that would surely be brought to a rough encounter. She had an idea in her mind and it was something that she was on edge about. The Sanbi was something that had always brought trouble and torment where ever she might go, regardless of if it was external or internal.

Today, she would bring about a confrontation, either forced or willing, it would come about either way. For this, she would ask for the random aid of someone outside of the village, someone that would otherwise not be privy to speak of her situation or otherwise aim to exploit the situation for another village's personal gain and because of this, she would use the ruse of an extreme training exercise as a front for this. She would ask for a village to send a capable ninja to test her mettle and in doing so, she could hopefully learn more about the Sanbi and more importantly, how to control or even master it.

This was something that was no secret that she would keep so which ninja that would show up for her was unknown or even the intent would be a mystery for her. She did take note of a black haired man not to far from her that she did not recognize immediately and she would soon come to remember seeing him whilst in the land hidden in the cherry blossoms.

"Hey, you're the one from Kusamuragakure, aren't you?"

Word Count: 282
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Left_bar_bleue260/260Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:50 pm

~Whoa! Pretty Girl Alert!~

So, she actually knows him? Strange. Ryujin was usually a background character. So he could only smile when a kage actually remembered him. He nodded right away toward her question. He seemed eager to help somebody out. Especially since it was training. He would have to show her all he got.

"Why yes. Ryujin Takashi, Special Jounin of Kusamuragakure and Jinchuuriki of the 7-Tailed-Beast. Glad to meet you Miss-Kage-Sama."

He bowed his head lightly to show respect. This was his first time in this country and he didn't want to mess up in any way possible. He wanted to respect this Female Kage since he wanted to bring a good name to Kusamura and possibly ally the nations at one point. But for now, he could only bring his head back up and smile brightly towards her.

"Quite a beautiful day isn't it?"

He looked at the sky and then back at the ground. His nervousness is giving him a case of the jitters. He looked back at the kage and smiled, scratched the back of his head, and came with another question.

"Am I talking too much?"

Word Count: 194
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:03 am

She would listen intently as he would introduce himself as Ryujin Takashi and that he too was a host to a tailed beast. It was then made clear to her as to why she was starting to feel a boiling anger starting to rise from deep within her. She would bring a hand up and held lightly onto the cloth on her chest "It's a pleasure to meet you Ryujin-kohai."And she would bow in return to his own bow.

He would then talk about the day and how beautiful it was which would cause her to look around, seeing storms dotted out across the landscape but for the time being, the area they were in was still relatively dry and would then track back to if he was talking to much to which she would begin to start forming hand seals openly and slowly "Yes, I want you to come at me with everything you have, no holding back or you'll end up cripple."

As she finished, she would take in a deep breath and lean her head back and puffing her chest out. In one quick motion, she would throw her upper body forward as she would open her mouth and a gas would ex-spell from it, quickly aiming to engulf Ryujin and the surrounding area till a complete fifty feet around would be covered in front of her.

Spoiler:
Word Count: 231

Last edited by Cornelia on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:34 pm

~THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE~

Flames? Come now my affinity is water. I simply stare at the female as she began to weave her seals. My intuition from the style  of which the hand seals were made me think of it instantly. I flipped hard towards my right side. This flung me about 20 meters to the right of the female. From there I began to weave my head seals in my dexterous hands. I nearly came from nowhere with a hard Shot of Suiton. The Teppodama. My main Suiton move. It gets stuff done. I start this assult with a slight snicker as the water shot from my mouth. Soft ball sized. These would prove to possibly knock the shit out of most people. But I wouldn't let it get too real. I could only chuckle as I said.

"So....Going for a fast approach, eh? That isn't nice. Could have given me a nice little tournament style... Oh well~"

The suiton shot me back from the recoil. About 2 meters. As I was shot back I threw 3 shuriken. I then wove a small set of seals as the 3, turned to 15. Then, I could only smile as I used a small bit of my inner strength to push off to the left. Now, I began to create diagonal distance. I moved in nimble leaps and bounds. I spun as I jumped, adding to my mobility. I was simply taunting her. Trying to see what she had in the ninja department. I am only going to use lower level jutsu from my Repertoire. I laughed as my baritone-to-tenor voice came up. It sounded malevolent as to push her to getting angry. To goad her into falling for the beast. From there I will subdue her. Indeed...

"Aw come on hun! Don't tell me that you can't see my pattern! That wouldn't be too much fun..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 am

Cornelia would watch as the miasma of gas would pour out to cover the large area in front of her but her opponent would dodge out of the way and off to a side. It was no matter as she too would jump back only a meter or so and weave her hand signs once more but in such a quick fashion that it was almost unseen entirely. She would then drop down to a knee and slap her hands onto the ground and within seconds, the ground erupted forth a stone wall that looked like scorpion tails made of stone but so close together that it was one solid wall.

The water jutsu would hit the wall but would otherwise leave no marks indication of ever hitting the stone wall. The shuriken would meet a similar fate but blades would simply impale the wall as it rose it its full height. But, as the wall completely hid her from sight and the gas would further impair her opponents vision. She would then form more hand signs and then suddenly drop into the ground as if it was nothing but water.

She would then swim under the ground, closing in on her target.

Spoiler:
Word Count: 203
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:29 pm

~So...To Make A Lake~

I take notice of her use of doton. Quite formidable indeed. I expected this in a kage. Using skills from most other shinobi, but in incredible style. Shame I have to be the guy who has to deflate this issue.... Ugh. I leap into the air around the time she sets up her underground shark. I am in the vertical plane of about 30 meters. I begin to weave my hands from there. If the kage was indeed a doton and tectical master, she should know if I would have leapt. Honestly, by the time I had my hand seals completed, I already thought this over. 

A large, first impact wave of water came from my mouth towards the ground. From my aerial distance, the volume of the wave (smallest case tidal wave), the speed of 65 mph, and gravity it's self....This wave should cause a hard, ground rattling impact. Possible ground cracking, ear harming vibrations, and possible disorientation is quite likely. The waves....nay....lakes.....Began to shroud the area. 

The hard impact of the wave made a hard amount of splash damage. Leaving water to first go everywhere. But the thing with this technique is...it makes lakes.  From my observation, I look as if I am a boy jumping into a pool....or LAKE. As my decent began to end, on top of the lake; I stand on the top. Knowing near zero vibrations in the ground could be possible due to the massive water body covering it.  

I begin my water run. As my affinity is water now, I seem to have the upper hand. I smile softly as I pull out a 3-pronged kunai in my right hand. In the other, a bomb seal. I only sigh as place the seal on the kunai. Making it now explosive. I ready myself by making more vibrations. Trying to lure the female out. If she does....This will cause her harm that she might not be able to handle....Oh well. She is a jin so she should handle it.

"Hm...did I perhaps go too hard? No....I don't think so..."

"You are simply foolish if you think THAT will end her. She is a kage AND a jin. You worthless boy of a shinobi....nay. You worthless vassal of a demon of my caliber..."

"What makes you think that you are so good? Did you awaken this way you turtle fu-ck. Always acting so high and mighty...."

~So, I Will Ponder~

Spoiler:

Word Count: 420.

Last edited by Ryujin Takashi on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:22 am

Cornelia was underground and was preparing to rise when Ryujin leaped into the air and just as quickly, water would flood from his mouth and in a similar fashion, flood a good portion of the land that she was under which caused her to delve just a bit deeper to make sure to keep out of the range of what ever attack might follow suit but she could not stay under for long. Once the water had settled to its degree, she would come bursting out of the ground into the swell of water as she would keep the air she had prior.

She quickly looked around to actually see the amount of water that was made. She was not in her element and this was a problem for the female ninja. She looked up and she would reach into the pouch and pull out four shuriken in each hand as she would quickly swim to the surface. Surely he would have something planned for her once she appeared so she would have to prepare herself for the worst. "KilL hIm befOe yoU biTe ofF moRe thAn YoU caN chEW."

She would come out of the water with a burst as she wasted no time afterward in throwing both hand full of shuriken in the direction of her enemy. Four of the shuriken were tied to wires and these would simply seem to be normal shuriken that would miss their target while the other four would aim to strike at the special jounin. She would try to quell the voice in her mind that would not want to keep its anger down, causing her to get less than pleased.

Word Count: 279
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:55 am

~So....~
 I stand there upon the newly formed lake. I smile. A presence in MY water, eh? She is coming up fast too. Not near my speed but still. I also sense I pretty predictable attack. As she shot from the water like a rocket, I jumped back. I gripped my three pronged kunai tightly. As I saw a fast flurry of shuriken I noticed something. The slight bit of light shimmered on the water's edge. The reflecting light caused the wire to be seen. A simple trick. I simply throw my kunai at the middle of the wire. I threw said kunai with such gusto that it caused a chain reaction. The kunai hooked to the wire by it's prongs, then the shuriken whirled back. A sort of Yo-Yo fashion. The quick change of speed cause the projectiles to hurtle towards the Kage-jin. I chuckled slightly under my breath as I began to run on the lake. Staring at her intently.

"Well, that was a pretty cheap trick. It might have worked....if I was a genin..."

I snicker softly as I began to fluidly perform hand seals. I began smirk as a large water dragon shot from my mouth. The large Suiton Beast began to coil and turn towards the female. I smiled as I then jumped to the left, ninja-style and first threw 3 kunai. From there I weaved a few hand seals again. This time, the kunai caught flame. I laugh softly as I simply watch. From the left-flip I began my water run again. I stare at the Jin-Kage with a huge smirk.

"I love a good...aquatic match. How about you?"

~Welcome Jin-Kage~

Spoiler:

Word Count: 276.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:53 am

The Kanetsukage was surely out of her element in the current situation. Sure, she would be able to hold her own against a water release user but on the current stage, it was starting to grow futile with everything starting to turn away from her favor. She was about to motion for the shuriken to shift in direction but before she could even think of doing that, the pressure on the wire was tightened considerably as her weapon would be curved back and sent back in her direction.

It was then that everything began to head south. Her own shuriken and his were easy enough to outmaneuver but the water dragon came at her with force. She held her guard up as she aimed to jump out of the water of the dragon but only making it far enough to where the dragon would slam itself into her right side, sending her spinning mid-air only to be struck by a kunai that was set ablaze in her shoulder as she would skip across the water like a stone skipping across a pond till she finally came to a stop.

"H-help." 'noW.' There was a sudden pulse as the purple aura began to engulf the kunoichi. Her seemingly lifeless body rose quickly up and the aura continued till it engulfed her. 'sEe? yoU leT pIttifUl NinjA like yoUrselF whiTtle yOu dOwN. exCUsEless! It woUlD bE coUntEr prOdUctIve tO hAVe YoU DeaD.'

Spoiler:
>65
Word Count: 242

Last edited by Cornelia on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Left_bar_bleue100/100Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:53 am

The member 'Cornelia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Rage' : 81
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:36 am

~S-such....Malevolence....~

I look upon my newly made lake. The glorious beauty. The power I have felt when I saw that Kage get hit hard by my water dragon. Only to get hit into a blazing kunai. I felt so.....strong. I stared at the pitiful kage skip across the water. A stone that I flicked. I only spoke a few words. They however, harsh and unapologetic.

"Come on now. You are a jinchuuriki AND a Kage! Step it up before I end up mowing you over..."

I only chuckled after I muttered these words. The Kage has to learn her true power. Something even I am yet to reach. She has experience on me however. She just might have to learn by somebody at a younger age than her. Shame. I caught a view of the...malevolence of the purple chakra from her area. The....beauty struck upon my eyes. I looked at the direction, and didn't know how to feel. Intruigued, or challenged. I am only challenged by this feeling I am feeling now. My eyes shiver as goosebumps are on the back of my neck. My stutter coming. I am either...intrigued or worried.

"M-madame-Kage......"

I pull at my collar. I feel a bit warm. Probably from the chakra. Right.....

"I-is it getting hotter? I t-think it is..."

My voice shakes slightly as I simply stare at the malevolent beauty of the Jin-Kage I see infront of me. I gulp hard. Ready for the worst and hoping for the best.

Word Count:235
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:34 am

Cornelia began to hear the Sanbi louder in her ear but it was more as if someone was talking right beside her. But she ignored the voice as she would try to focus on the task at hand, the water under her feet boiling and evaporating the longer she stood in place. She felt the singeing sounds of the wounds on her side burning away under the chakra cloak as she would move her hands together tightly. She would not use the power of the tailed beast as a crutch, that would make her weak, that is what she did not want for herself or her village.

But she would not let herself let the Sanbi be a burden on her for the rest of her life. She would let her hands weave through a few hand signs and when she finished, she flicked her fingers out as chakra scalpels would extend from each of her finger tips a full six inches that would surely cause her appearance to look that much more menacing. She would then focus on Ryujin as he would be the sole target as she would lean forward and suddenly, she would flash across the lake, quickly closing the gap between herself and the other tailed beast host.

'yOu thInK yoU'Re cUte trYing tO UsE Me, trYiNg TO tRicK me.' Cornelia would aim to push the voice to the side but not like usual, she would keep it close. She couldn't just keep pushing it away and trying to take what she wanted with no real reason but she was not about to start feeling guilty for it. That would be the day that she would actually start listening to the anger that it continued to spout in her mind, the anger that just never wanted to stop or let things go that would effect her own life without her consent.

Once she would be close enough, she would take a single swipe at Ryujin with her left hand.

Spoiler:
Rage to Keep Control: >65
Word Count: 333
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Left_bar_bleue100/100Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:34 am

'Bijuu Rage' : 26
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage's Assistant

Ryujin
Ryujin

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:51 am

~I-I Am Awestruck...~

I saw some of my water boil. Not enough to make it smog the kage's area, but enough for me to take notice that she was weaving hand seals. I began to as well. I see that she had finished hers a bit before I did. I near instantly took notice of her Chakra scaples. I felt a bit of fear due to this. I sped my hand movements as to compensate the time. I thought to myself.

"F-f-uck. I gotta get this off! Those scalpels will wreck me...."

I weaved my hand seals a bit more as the water began to swirl and morph. The A-ranked attack that I prepared, is almost done. As she began her mad dash towards me, I shook slightly. Anticipation or fear? Well, either way I pushed on. I saw her face, her determination. Her will. Her passion . She was struggling. I could tell by her grimace. The beast was indeed tempting her. The beast was indeed dark... I felt saddened by what I had to do next. As she got closer, I nearly finished my technique. I began to count down the meters she was at in my mind.

"50.......35......21.....14......NOW!"

The area slowed. My focus harder. I had a faint smile. I saw the swirling waters corkscrew at her. Her being 7 meters in front of me didn't help her cause of dodging. The jutsu, being A-ranked, able to move at 65 mph, and the fact she ran straight into it, she might be screwed. The force of this jutsu, could possibly break all of her bones due to the speed, the force of this attack (a raging waterfall), and the corkscrewing effect on the jutsu. Plus, the effciency rate on it was boosted due to the fact that there is water around the area. Little to no way Cornelia can get out of this one...I began to think.

"D-did I just get that off on her?! Did I seriously get that off on her?! WOW!"

word count: 310

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:01 am

Her speed let her blaze across the water, skating across it more than actually running, the steam behind her was over shadowed by the water that burst out into the air behind her like a cascading motion that might be considered beautiful in some sense. The sudden rush was enjoyable and something that someone could easily be lost in. She would close in quick upon her enemy but the voice would speak in her mind as the chakra scalpel's began to flicker like a light.  'YoU nEEd tO leArn yoUr plaCe kunoIChI.'

The jutsu instantly shrunk from her hands as the water swirled around Ryujin and the vortex was sent at her will little remorse. The kage was not prepared for the disappearance of her weapons and the attack to come at her. She was engulfed in the watery jutsu, a breath was taken before she was engulfed but she was swept away in the torrent, her body thrown into a unpredictable directions but it was just the initial hit that hurt and the vertigo that followed.

She curled herself tightly into a ball, the Sanbi's cloak burning away at the water around her till she would come to a stop some distance away, her breath run out but alive as she crawled to the surface of the water, down on her knees as she looked down at the back of her hands, the Sanbi's cloak continuing to turn over on itself in a swirling motion. "Why are you so difficult you ignorant bug. You are really going to make me ask again...aren't you?" The mocking crackle of a laughter would echo in her ear as she would look up at her foe, she would look to the chakra scalpel's on her hands. She did not know what he had in store for her but she knew that she needed to make a counter attack. She pulled her hands in and then form the needed hand signs, out of view from her foe before standing up and walking toward him now, her pace starting to pick up but it could be told that she was still trying to get her bearings and her wounds were still unhealed but the battle had to go on, she had to move forward.

Spoiler:
Rage to Keep Control: >65
Word Count: 380
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:01 am

'Bijuu Rage' : 59
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest   Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond Training 2: The First Sting Is The Deepest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1