Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Left_bar_bleue810/810Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Empty
PostSubject: Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training   Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:57 pm

The day started off quite nicely. The sun was shining through the window and onto Isais's face. There wasn't much to do, since this was Isais's day off. He'd usually spend days like this wondering the village for things to do or eating the interesting foods that this village has to offer. Simple sight seeing on such a sunny day was enough to relax even the most tense of people. But Isais only had one thing in mind for today. Solving the mystery behind the Secrets of Aeneas. Lately he's been reading about Aeneas's life, fights, and ambitions and he has become determined to learn the truth about the fall of the mountain country and most importantly he has been reading to find ways to bring it all back. As usual reading this book of mystery leaves him with many questions that will usually go unanswered. The book itself doesn't explain we'll enough to bring clear understanding of the situations and the changing of seasons. Really if this book didn't relate to Isais at such a deeper level , he probably would t be caught dead reading it. Nonetheless , Isais has found a way to experience the stories of this book at a near realistic level, but to do this comes at a large risk of probably losing his life. If he doesn't complete his objective in time to wake up he will surely die. This kind of risk is enough to slow anyone down but not Isais. He has been dying for a viable reason to go back into the pond of dreams to experience the events of this book without seeming suicidal. Last thing he needs now is more security after he managed to bring the supervision down to one person
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Left_bar_bleue810/810Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training   Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Despite all logic pointing to this method being dangerous, Isais is willing to give it another try since the first time was so successful. So Isais would pack up his gear and head out to the dreamers pond to tap into the book and his unconsciousness. After arriving into the scene Isais would go through the same procedure, placing his books and belongings on dry land along with his clothes and dipping into the pond naked with Abbadon on his right arm. As the current washes him away he would slip into the world of the unknown. Isais would hear a old voice and his body shaking, “Wake up! Are you dead child?” Isais would respond, “No, not yet at least”. As he opens his eyes he would recognize this old voice as the old woman that helped him find the whereabouts of Luke Dan. He would smile at her as he makes his way to his feet and notice that he is drenched. “Hey I never thought that id see you again. Why am I wet?” She would then begin to explain, “As I suspected you are suffering from a minor memory lost. You don’t seem to recall Luke Dan’s camp being mysteriously submerged under water. We all, here in Yondagakure hail you as a hero for what you’ve done, but clearly that water jutsu must have taken a lot out of you.” (Water Jutsu?) Isais would begin to remember the battle, realizing that he never did use a water jutsu. What did happen was that a mysterious burst of water emerged from nowhere at all and wiped him out right after killing Luke Dan. That must have been the wake up kick that happens with the dream pond that Isais uses to get here. “Water Jutsu, oh right! Yeah I try not to use it often. Hey, I don’t have a lot of time; can you tell me where the nearest village is?” She would point west , “ The nearest village is a minor village much like this one , Kiratongakure.” Isais would look at the direction in which she pointed and continue speaking, “Is there anything I need to know of the place?”
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training   Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:47 pm

She would look at him and reply, “You seem to really be on a personal vendetta, that place is lead by Sid Roman. A mercenary put into power by Tenzou. This man kills people for entertainment, using the concept of the Aeneas coliseum to torture those whom he pleases. “Isais would get up and begin to move towards where she pointed, “Well that all the reason I need to go and kill the guy. This will bring me one step closer to the answers that I’m searching for”. The woman hearing this knows that Isais is going straight for this person. She would place a restraining hand on his shoulder, “But hold on, you nearly lost your life last time, what makes you think that they won’t see you coming this time. And don’t you get hungry? You haven’t rested; I just simply don’t see how you will be able to kill every enemy back to back with no rest and no food.” Isais would think about it and realize that he is actually hungry. This world was strange it was much like the world that he knows to be reality. Only this place was a bit sadder. “Ok lets go eat but nothing that takes forever!” she would then reply after, “It’s ok I can grab us a few sandwiches for the road, something at the local market”. Isais would interrupt, “us? Im sorry lady but you can’t come with me, its like you said, there might be no way I’m getting out of every confrontation alive. Im already putting my life at stake I can’t afford to take anyone down with me.” She would shake her head, “What happened to that confident tone that you had earlier. Believe me I can take care of myself. I was actually a prodigy back in my day.” Isais thinking to himself that this world isn’t real nods his head allowing her to come with him on his journey. “ Well alright but whatever happens it wont be my fault.” Isais would grin at her and she would reply, “ Just don’t get in the way”.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training   Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Isais would continue his walk towards that direction as she would follow along. They would reach a corner store and to their surprise their clerk was a hedgehog with brown spikes. The hedgehog was about 6 inches tall and was capable of speaking their language. “Will that be all for today?” the hedgehog would ask as Isais would stare that hedgehog down as if it needed to be swatted or killed. Sure enough a drunk store owner would come in and swat the heck out of it sending it flying against a wall. “urhggh that’ll be 543ryo no no wait, that scant be rite, oh! It five ryo, yes five ryo” The old lady would proceed to pay the man, but as the two were about to walk away Isais would slam the store owner’s head against the register. He would then go towards the hedgehog and hesitantly pick it up. Isais really dislikes rodents but didn’t think that this hedgehog deserved such a sorry life. “Hey dude wanna leave this place and go on a dangerous adventure?” The hedgehog having the heart of a child over looked the possible danger and jumped with joy, “Can I really go?” Isais would laugh and pick him up, placing him in his coat pocket, “ Yeah sure man but try and be aware, cause you never know when I might get attacked, I wouldn’t want to land on my side and crush you.” The hedgehog didn’t hear any of it because it would instantly fall asleep due to fatigue. The old woman would look at Isais and smile, “Ah so you aren’t as tough as you make yourself seem. Come, we should take the road before it begins to get dark. “The three of them would journey for what seemed like hours to get to the main castle of Sid Roman. Upon arrival they would find the gates wide open and only a few guards there and Sid Roman sitting upon a throne as if they were expecting him. Isais would walk through looking around for traps as Sid would begin to speak, “Isais, there is no trap. Well maybe there is one. You will not escape!” The gates behind them would close as Sid would continue speaking. “I don’t understand why isais? You see she doesn’t know, but you and I both know the truth.

This world isn’t real, this world is simply a figment of passed knowledge manifested into a new reality. Yet you risk your life fighting in it as if you plan on changing the course of history. It’s impossible, and pointless. In this world you may have killed luke dan but we both know that in the reality that you are from, luke dans death never changed. He died peacefully in his sleep regardless of all the cruel things that he did to the innocent lives of your country.” Isais begins to get angry he would respond, “I do this to get stronger! If I can understand how this world fell apart, I can get strong enough and prevent it the future from getting worse.” Sid roman would continue, “oh but it already is worse! You are now the secret weapon of hyougagakure! “The old lady would look at Isais in confusion, she would speak, “You’re the what?!” Sid roman would interfere, “In his reality where he is truly from he is every much of a mountain slayer as I am. Face it Isais, You’re the person your parents never wanted you to become. You’re a coward and a failure and now, Tenzou’s toy!” Isais would go off, and charge at Sid, dodging every incoming attack along the way. The old lady would then use taijutsu to strike each of these guards on the chest and back. Every strike left a black seal and with just one hand sign the blade of a long sword would stick out of their chest and back. Isais would be in complete shock as she would kill every last one of the guards. “This is the Red Rain’s technique, Sword and Hilt! The way you move, the execution, that means you are..” Sid roman would finish the thought, “She’s the Red Rain. Of course in this reality she never knew you but I’m sure you are starting to understand this world alittle better now. Everyone in this world is a manifestation of something or someone in your subconscious. Why do you think that you have to be unconscious every time you come here? You see this old lady is only helpful to you because that is the role she is destined to play, she wouldn’t know any better than to be helpful, because that’s how you remember your beloved Sonya.

“ Isais would look around in shock, “ wait this can’t be right, then what would the hedgehog be?” Sid would stand to his feet , “ Not everything in your subconscious is an everyday memory or thought. That rodent in your pocket is from your childhood, if you don’t remember you once nursed a squirrel back to health and called it your pet. Don’t you remember how your fear of rodents started? One day you were carrying it and it bit you, because it spotted a owl. Unfortunately you let go of it and the owl had its way. Ever since that day you’ve been afraid of rodents because it bit you and you didn’t know why. Well your subconscious must have manifested itself as that hedgehog. You see nothing here is real. Even I’m not real, I’m simply a manifestation of a mental block and an obstacle that you must overcome”. The old lady would speak, “This doesn’t make sense” . Isais would speak right after, “ you cant understand it but I can. Doesn’t matter if this world is real or not I will kill everyone that stands in my way.” Isais would unleash the wind guard technique along with the chakra cloak. Sid would speak again,

“ Well you might think so but even though this world may not be real, what im going to do to you is going to really kill you. “ Sid would begin to laugh as Isais would throw punches his way. T5he heavy winds of the wind guard technique would shake the place but sid would be unaffected by the winds. “What the heck, why are you not dying” isais would ask as sid would grab his face and slam him on the now wet floor. “Ah water is leaking in, it seems that you’re beginning to run out of time. “ The hedgehog in his pocket would hop out and bit Sid’s arm. Sid would grab him as the old lady would attempt to place seals on him. She would successfully place a seal on his back but as she would attempt to place a seal on his chest Sid would cause her to hit the hedgehog instead. Isais would scream, “WAIT DON’T” and she would freeze realizing that his pet is now in the way. She would attempt another taijutsu combination but without having to even release Isais , Sid would manage to grab hold of her and knock her out using Yamiton chakra. Isais seeing the use of Yamiton chakra would look on in shock. “ I must really thank you Isais for introducing a new element to this world.” Sid would reveal his own abbadon to isais. “ You see between me and you the Gobi is too soft and would never sum up the will to kill you. But abbadon would, and now in this world, abbadon reigns.” Sid would place abbadon to Isais’s head, “Say good night, Mind Shadow” Isais would go into a state of total insanity causing the Gobi to appear in the room outside of what seems like a forcefield. Gobi’s rage leaks chakra through the force field that sips into Isais causing him to go into a berserk state.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training   Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 pm

The member 'Isais' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Rage' : 84
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training   Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Isais begins to receive power from Gobi, who begins to calm down  due to being peaceful by nature. Gobi’s peace begins to calm Isais’s amplified rage rendering Sid’s technique useless. Isais now having the power of  two tails delivers and unexpected strike to Sid’s mid section. “I cant change the history of where I'm from but  can change the future, and make things better here. ” Sid would take damage from the shot delivered by Isais, but side would not allow himself to go down so easily. Sid flew over 3 ft away from Isais and after a few seconds he regained his composure. Sid would rise to his feet and face Isais. " You'd think that it would be that easy? You really think that im just an obstacle that you can over come?! You're wrong, I'm a demon to torment until your final breath." Sid would pull out  a stick and instantly the stick would be taken over by black, and become 6ft long. "You will know the power of Abbadon", Sid would continue as Isais readies himself for battle.  Isais would close in on Sid, with a barrage of strikes. Isais would begin with a right leg round house kick to sids left side. He'd then follow up with a left leg back kick aimed towards sids mid section and  even if that kick was not to connect Isais thought of following up with a less telegraphed 360 spin hook kick, using his right leg as a fake and the left leg to kick at head level. This combination was executed with speed and precision, but would be put to a hault by sid and his swinging bow staff. The black stick would effectively block every powerful strike delivered by Isais.  which came at a shock, this was merely a stick which has now become indestructible. Sid would then aim the lower half of the stick to strike  Isais's left leg at the knee area. Isais having the cloak of Gobi did not expect for this transformed weapon to have the capability to do the damage. But unexpectedly his knee caps would shatter upon impact. Leaving Isais in a heap of pain. Sid would continue his assault hitting multiple areas on Isais's body , breaking  every bone it comes in contact with. Isais would begin to cough out water from his longues. And as Sid would move closer to finish Isais off, he would stab the bottom of the stick through Isais's left kidney and Isais almost out of reflex would strap a explosive tag onto it. Sid would stare Isais in the eye  and after a few moments sid would pull the stick out of Isais and rotate the stick behind his neck for a finishing blow. But Sid never knew about the explosive tag and as it went from behind sids neck it would explode and with that Isais would wake up from the bottom of the river. Another mission complete, but  out of grace. How many times will Isais get lucky before he runs out of grace. Hopefully his next fight wont be his last.   

End of Training: 2863 WORDS.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Left_bar_bleue500/500Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training   Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:12 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training   Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Into The Nothing: Second Bond Training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1