Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Relaxation (Genesis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Male Posts : 1347
Ryo : 493454

Character sheet
Chakra:
Relaxation (Genesis) Left_bar_bleue360/360Relaxation (Genesis) Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Relaxation (Genesis) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Inside of an elegantly made building of such refined workmanship slept someone of relative height and unknown personality. This person was highly new in a sense to this village and was staying in the Kamyu Inn as per her request. She did not care much for other inns and their metal but loved the oak and pine feel of this inn here. She would take shower, change clothing, and head out for the day in a very casual fashion lined with a carefree face. The reason one may ask as to how she is somewhat new to this village is rather because she had no attachments here in the village, she knew no one but yes she has heard the rumors.

Wearing long pant leggings with an emerald tunic top that accompanied fish nets that wrapped her shoulders down to her wrists on both arms along with her stomach. Jojo kept her long green hair strait down covering most of the tattoos and her back itself. She would also carry in her mind the knowledge of the kaguya and other chakra arts. It all happened to be the best option for her own self esteem as she would take her satchel off her shoulder and set them on her lap to where she sat down upon a bench in the park, having walked around for a good while to actually find a peaceful spot to rest.

This was her origin and regular working and casual wear as well. Keeping most of her mind in the air with her head band draping around her body's neck, acting as a necklace. She had walked around the village for a good portion of the morning until she had entered a park to sit down on a bench where she noted the moss growing everywhere in this park. Her bare feet loving the feel of it as well. It fit elegantly as she curled her toes in the nice feel and just leaned back breathing the air in and closed her eyes. This was what she loved most of the village and not just that but the great weather never seemed to be an angry portion of the land either. So very calm... so very peaceful... as her mind and body went into rest mode on that calming bench.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Genesis
Genesis
Female Posts : 14
Ryo : 3502

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:20 pm

This day was rather simple. Genesis awoke in her usual pajama-wear, which consisted of purely unmentionables. After having showered, she put on her casual clothing: a white blouse which was very low-cut and accented her "size," a rose-red plaid skirt (comes down to the middle of her thighs) with fishnet stockings, and a pair of black goth boots. After getting dressed, she combed her hair and did all her necessary hygiene stuff. Then, after doing all of that, she finally walked outside and got serious. I suppose now I'll head to the park. She may still be there right now. It isn't too late in the day just yet.

Genesis then began her walk to the park where hopefully she would get to see her friend Jojo and finally talk to her. She had been too shy in the past to really talk to her, but she never really understood why. The sun was creating a rather warm temperature in the atmosphere today but it felt nice. It was usually too humid to breathe, so she took the advantage and breathed thoroughly as much as possible before the day drew on.

When she finally arrived within the park, she saw Jojo sitting on a bench and she couldn't help but hide for a moment. What am I doing hiding? She is my closest friend. This shall be the day I throw away my shyness. With that, she came out of hiding and began walking up to Jojo, hoping to finally talk to her again after seemingly so long.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:
Relaxation (Genesis) Left_bar_bleue360/360Relaxation (Genesis) Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:48 am

Such a calm and beautiful day, the birds chirping with the long beaks and long drawn out syllables of musical performance. Quite the act for getting into trouble one could say while Jojo herself would recall all she could remember within the past two years. The way she had been in so many fights, drinking no less being the cause of most of it while initially she would also have developed the stationary style of knowing how one end of the code would be one thing and the other end being something quite different entirely by the accidental fault of drinking too much saké.

Yes this was a punishment yet the good day was all the more graceful as Jojo would only grin and continue to relax, listening to those steps far off to the east as she would look in that direction, a girl walking up to her no less somewhere around her own age. She would look at the girl and blink lightly, even then she would look up and down along the body of this woman as she would feel something familiar about her beating inside her head, rushing blood through her temple with a slightly induced headache while at the same time no memories came up.

She would look at the long silver hair, the dress that was chosen for her as well with that low-cut plaid shirt. Jojo herself almost seemed to get the impression of underdressed by looking at this woman and yet for some reason she felt it was also perfectly alright too. Her mind could only supply a name and that was Genesis, nothing else ever came from her mind. As no aid would arrive to alleviate her mental strain she would only purse her lips and ask with a slight smile and calm voice, “Hello Genesis-chan. Are you having a good morning today?”
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:54 am

As she continued walking toward Jojo, with her mind set on being with her for the day, she thought to herself, I wonder what she thinks of my outfit today...I hope she likes it... As she walked, she noticed Jojo turn to look in her direction and then she blushed. I feel like a school girl right now, all embarrassed and shy... The wind picked up just a little and she couldn't help but roll her eyes and curse under her breath. Really? Really now? Oh well. I suppose it's okay if it's Jojo-chan... She then blushed at the thought and shook her head. She was just a few steps away when Jojo spoke. "Hello Genesis-chan. Are you having a good morning today?" Genesis didn't hesitate in her response. "I'm doing fine so far. Trying to catch some air before it gets humid. How are you doing today, Jojo-chan?" She would then play with strands of her hair, wondering what Jojo will say. So far, so good. Gotta keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Jojo would look at this individual with a calming gaze about her while looking at that outfit, the way she blushed along with everything else. It was quite interesting to see her reaction to something as simple as going into the presence of Jojo. She could not tell if this person was nerverous, shy, or just soft spoken in general. But whatever it was, she would blink at it with a calming understanding as her eyes would look up and down this girl with a easy glance as she heard that response which seemed to hold to hesitation at all when she would look upon this individual.

Humidity was always a bigger problem around the jungle and to say the least it was going to be one thing she could keep in her mind during the entirety of the watch. A calming watch with her eyes to this person she would see that playing with strands of the long white hair. The wind picked up and she did notice the wind continuing to carry on as she saw that skirt of Genesis lift and flutter with the wind. She would giggle lightly and replied kindly, “Nothing much, probably just taking in some air like yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:20 pm

She sat next to Jojo quietly and also rather calmly in appearance, though she was rather excited and flustered on the inside thinking of the fact that she was acting so calm around the girl she had such a large crush on for the longest time. In fact, Genesis had a crush on Jojo since a mere few weeks after she had met the beautiful girl for the first time. It made her very happy to see her and hang out with her every day that she was able, though she couldn't help but wonder if she could ever possibly allow Jojo to recover her lost memories. It had been so long since then, when they first met, and yet it seemed like it happened only days ago; the fact that she still had such feelings for the girl surprised even her, but it is supposed that she does in fact love her after all.

In the brief silence that Genesis gathered her thoughts, he felt her skirt lift up just a little and the gentle breeze brushed against her fair, soft skin. She casually placed her free hand on her skirt but continued playing with the strands of her hair so it wouldn't be entirely noticeable that she was embarrassed. After a few seconds, she spoke in reply to Jojo just as she had but moments ago. "The weather is just perfect right now. It feels really nice...plus it's good to breathe every now and then.Anyway, uhmm...what are your plans for the day, Jojo-chan? Would you mind if I join you?" Her cheeks grew a light pink color after she finished speaking and looked at the ground from being shy and flustered.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:58 am

Jojo would look at the girl and merely shrug, she personally had no plans however she was interested in visiting some places and gardening sites around here as she would look to the sky with a smile. Giddy as she was, this was not the time to goof off, after all she knew she had plenty of training to do to get back up to speed so for that she would be able to fully perform the dances she sought after the most. Initially she would only grin and then with a consummating smile she would pop her neck and focus lightly on what she was going to do with what was planned.

“Well you are welcome to join me, I plan to look at the different exotic plants while initially I also plan to find a place to train some jutsu in.” She would say with an honest smile on her part as she would look at the girl who still seemed too reserved and nervous as Jojo picked up on some habits. Her eyes tracing the hand movements when playing with the locks of hair and in accordance her eyes would not move around while analyzing this girl with merely the swift essence as she would then ask, “Where would you like to go first?”
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:41 am

The girl known as Jojo, Genesis' huge crush and best friend, just said that it was okay for her to join in on her errands for the day. Genesis on the inside was running around in circles, not knowing what to do in the situation at hand but at the same time, she knew already what to say and so she spoke fluidly to Jojo as though she wasn't completely flabbergasted by Jojo's kind request. "Thank you. I'm glad I can join you today, Jojo-chan. You are the leader of the both of us today, so I don't mind doing whatever you decide. It matters not to me what we do." She finished the rest of that thought in her head. As long as with you, I don't care. She was still too shy to say something like that to Jojo, and she was also worried as to what she would say to something like that so for the time being, she kept those feelings on lockdown.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Jojo looked upon Genesis with a polite smile and although she did not like being a complete leader however she did take some privilege for what she would do today. The main plant to search for today would be the white petal dragon lily as she would smile and look up at the high sun and would smile some as the feathers in her hair were braided within it. Gently she would encourage her own knowledge as she danced herself throughout the air with a graceful walk, the idea was to formulate an actual plan for today while initially the place happened to not be in all high importance.

“So tell me Genesis-chan, do you happen to know about the legend of the White Petal Dragon Lily?” She would ask and look upwards and then back at the white haired lady to which her eyes laid back on Genesis while walking backwards. Her eyes tracing the eyes and hair and the body of the girl, almost as if she were checking her out while initially she did not mind and only kept her eyes watching and understanding of this girl she had watched and for some reason was a friend without any past information to go off of.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:35 pm

The what what what what? She did not know anything about this lily that Jojo had just asked her about. Whether she was supposed to or not, she didn't know but she knew for a fact that she had never been one to listen to legends. For a few moments, she tried to compose herself on the inside and open her mind to the thought of such a legend especially since Jojo was going to talk of it. "I'm sorry, but I do not recall such a legend. Would it be alright if you please explain it to me? I have never payed much attention to legends." As she spoke she continued to suppress her innate ability to refuse to listen to things such as legends or myths or really anything of that kind. After bracing her mind and keeping it forced open, she waited for the long explanation for the lily legend that ensued.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Jojo could already tell that her friend did not know what she was talking about right off, indeed she would giggle just on that fact alone as she would then hear Genesis speak about not recalling the legend, nor any other legend at all. Jojo would smile and even giggle slightly as there were only a couple legends she herself would believe in. Her eyes watching Genesis with a steady glance and small smile about her lips with her golden eyes watching this girl while walking backwards. Leading the way to the field of flowers she knew the two would arrive to some time that day.

“The legend goes on about two lovers, one being a Dragon God and the Tiger-Lily Goddess. Kind of silly however the two of them loved intently however the dragon god’s capabilities such as strength and not to mention fire alone.” Jojo smiled when she spoke of such an attitude of a friendliness to her own eyes and lips with which she knew what to say when the speech of this would more or less become something quite different. “He burned all he touched but the one he could not harm was the tiger lily goddess.

“She however was venomous to him. To touch and love her, to make love with her, would kill him and yet these two were so strong in their love would break all boundaries and consummate their love for each other.”
Indeed the love story as she would look up to the sky, “They died and yet in their death, because their love was so strong these two would become a field of lilies with white petals with red dragons on them. The stem is split in two, integrated and spinning within even.

“The tale goes on to say that whoever finds this would also share the petals with another would fall in love. Not by spell but by the coming together of two trusting souls.”
Jojo would smile while watching this girl, she wondered what her thoughts of the matter was and what could occur in it as her eyes watched and steadily she retained the normal thoughtfulness of who she was in her eyes watching and steadily keeping strong to this girl as she would only giggle slightly more with a calming and absolute calmness while her mind itself would wonder about the events such as the legend and mythic love.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:00 am

From the moment Jojo began speaking, she listened to every single word that was uttered in regard to the legend that she was telling to her. The story was beautiful, though not very believable realistically. However, Genesis couldn't help but blush at the underlying meaning of the legend, that meaning being that love is as powerful as the bond between two people. She couldn't help but think of and remember all the moments of her past with Jojo and couldn't help but understand the story on an emotional level because she knew the pain that the god and goddess had gone through, only it was amnesia that was the antagonist in the story between Jojo and her. She took a few moments after Jojo had finished telling the story to breathe and allow every word to soak into her sponge of a brain. As those few moments had come and gone, she exhaled gently and spoke to Jojo in a gentle but serious tone of voice. "That is a very moving legend, Jojo. Do you think it holds weighted value here in the real world? Then again, perhaps weirder things have happened that are much more strange than that legend." She looked to Jojo, this time not embarrassed, and waited to find out what she thought of the same legend she had just told to Genesis so thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:31 am

To Jojo, she could tell that Genesis did not believe in most legends but she was happy about the question she had asked about this one. Although she personally did not know about the weight of the flower legend, she did know that from time to time two individuals who went after the flower did fall in love, quite strange but ideally it was something to believe in that was by complete coincidence and fact. So she would merely smile and shrug at the question, being bold in her answer as well while looking back at the girl with a single smile.

She would respond with a very honest sincerity about herself, “I really do not know, after all the individuals who came after the flower with a partner, only fifty percent have come back fallen in love with the partner they traveled with. Most of the legend is more than just hearsay though there are moments of fact in it itself. The flower goddess was a member of an elemental tribe who used only plants and poison while the dragon was a part of the mysteriously wiped out Nadaregakure village so long ago. Yet there may be a time that the legend may have been true.”

Indeed the legend’s history was quite puzzling while in the same time she could understand it better than anyone as her own mother was a part of such a tribe and she was the one who spoke the legend to her. Indeed the Zassou and the Nadare Dragonkin may have once held a relationship but she never knew more than that, after all it was ancient history. So she would merely smile, hold her head high and then look over at Genesis as she would smile, “We are about a mile away from the first pasture. If you find the flower do tell me alright?”
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:16 am

Genesis pondered the thought of such a legend a bit more for a moment, wondering if such a legend could in fact have been true. Though it was difficult to wrap head around since she never really believed in legends, she wanted to be able to believe this one as it seemed to have some amount of importance to Jojo and also because it sounded like a story that she herself wanted to be true between her and Jojo. She warmed up inside from that single thought alone and it made her rather flustered on the outside, showing well especially on her face which was bright red. She wanted truly nothing more than for Jojo to remember her and the memories they had with one another. Even if they did not become lovers, Genesis deep down truly just wanted her best friend back and wanted her Jojo to get her memories of the past back so that she could make her happy again. It was her ultimate goal. Her drive for pushing through to the chuunin exams. For wanting so badly to get stronger. For moving forward in her life overall. It was all for Jojo and so that Genesis could recover Jojo's lost memories. She spoke up, then, still flustered from the past thought. "Uhmm...okay. I don't know what really to look for but I will try my best."
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Jojo giggled lightly when she heard that the girl had not known what they were looking for and the giggle seemed to last a while too. “Oh Genesis-chan, I already told you what they look like though, in the legend, or were you not listening?” She giggled at the accusation and whether or not it was true did not matter as it was merely a giggling banter. “I told you in the legend, that they are lilies with white petals and on each petal there is a red dragon. If they are not bloomed look for flowers with stems that are split in two and twirling together.”

Indeed that was all there was to it, and so she knew that Genesis if anyone else and just by knowing how much this girl seemed devoted for some reason would find the flower before Jojo herself. Of course there was a little ways to go and that was always the funny part, the anticipation to find the flower was enough for Jojo but finally seeing one would be something quite different for her. She had after all needed any form of it and anticipated actions were always another thing to be laughing about however she held her giggles in for now.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Genesis)   Relaxation (Genesis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxation (Genesis)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1