Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Haru Satsujin's Weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Haru
Haru
Male Posts : 644
Ryo : 9600

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haru Satsujin's Weapons Left_bar_bleue300/300Haru Satsujin's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Haru Satsujin's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:27 am

Weapon Template

Weapon Name: Hanzarou

Weapon Type: Dual-Bladed Katana

Quantity: 1

Description: A simple dual-sided katana. The blades are made of steel with gold handles over the grip. It is six feet in lenght from tip to tip.

Abilities: N/A

History: Haru's grandfather had Hanzarou made to be given to his grandson when he became of age to be a shinobi. He was never able to give his grandson the sword, but it was discovered by Haru when he went into his basement to get an item for his mother. It was sealed in a large chest and Haru burned it open because he couldn't break the locks. When he rumaged through the ash he found the sword undamaged and unaffected. It was in perfect condition.

Appearance:(the sword Haru is holding in the picture)
Spoiler:

Weapon Name: The Glider

Weapon Type: Boomerang Sword

Quantity: 1

Description: A boomerang-like sword that is five feet in length. It is black and made of steel. There are handles on the top for Haru to grip onto.

Abilities: Its a boomerang, nuff said.

History: Haru discovered this at a market booth in the festival held every year in the Volcano village. He picked it up and fell in love with it instantly. He bought it for 1000 ryo and tried it out. He threw it again and again and it always returned to him. It would cut through most obects in its path, but not andthing harder than a sapling tree. Haru wears it on his back to make it appear he has wings.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Haru Satsujin on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haru Satsujin's Weapons Left_bar_bleue300/300Haru Satsujin's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:00 am

Weapon Name: The Scarlet Chain

Weapon Type: Chain Blade/Gauntlet

Quantity: 2

Description: Two jagged chains ranging about 6 feet long with a thin, sharp Kunai attached to the end of each chain. The chain blade's purpose isn't to inflict mortal wounds on opponents, but to merely draw blood from the opponent. When not in use, it is kept in Gauntlets around the user's wrist and is released when the user's Chakra is inserted into the Gauntlets. The Gauntlets extend from the wrist to the middle of the fore arm. In order to use, you must put a sample of your blood into the Gauntlet. This way the chain blade only reacts when your Chakra is inserted.

Abilities: None

History: This blade made specifically for the Satsujin Clan for the purpose of drawing the opponent's blood to be used in the Satsujin's clan own blood based Kekkai Gekai. It is called the Scarlet Chain because scarlet is the color of blood, the substance the Satsujin can control. To further make this an individual weapon for the clan, they used a rare tree that reacts to chakra to form the Gauntlet the Chain Blade was held it. By placing the user's blood infused with a sample of chakra into the Gauntlet, they figured, only the user whose Chakra was infused can use the weapon. This would come in handy in case the user of the Scarlet Chain fell in battle, the enemy would not be able to gain access to a sample of the Satsujin's Technology.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

I had this on saga, do i get this free?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:47 pm

5000 Ryo for the dual katana

3000 Ryo for the Boomerang

The Scarlet Chain: Yes
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:51 pm

can i have my scarlet chain please
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shojiro
Shojiro
Ryo : 75000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haru Satsujin's Weapons Left_bar_bleue100/100Haru Satsujin's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Given.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:01 pm

were are my weapons located? they aren't on my side bar
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Shojiro
Shojiro
Ryo : 75000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haru Satsujin's Weapons Left_bar_bleue100/100Haru Satsujin's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 pm

It is just present we'll all keep track of your weapons for you.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:39 am

dont i have kunai or shurikans?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

i wish to purchase the glider
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Virtue
Virtue
Male Posts : 450
Ryo : 68700

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:27 am

3000 Ryo deducted.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:30 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Haru
Haru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Hanzarou please
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haru Satsujin's Weapons Left_bar_bleue330/330Haru Satsujin's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:32 am

Ryo Deducted. Add it into your inventory
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Tenzou
Tenzou
Male Posts : 632
Ryo : 65450

Character sheet
Chakra:
Haru Satsujin's Weapons Left_bar_bleue360/360Haru Satsujin's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Topic can be moved to the approved section now.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haru Satsujin's Weapons   Haru Satsujin's Weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Haru Satsujin's Weapons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1