Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Aeneas's Weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas's Weapons Left_bar_bleue810/810Aeneas's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Aeneas's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Aeneas's Weapons   Aeneas's Weapons EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Name: Jagaken

Place an image of your weapon or armor here.

Type: Sword/Whip-tail

Quantity: 1
Description: This sword has a long 10ft blade, with the handle being the head of a snake with snake white skin and white scales still on it. Along the head is the end of the handle which has along bladed human like spine extending past the head as if it was the body of the snake. This part is razor sharps and can be used as a whip and ranges up to 50 feet. At A rank the user can only use the first and third ability meaning that it doesn’t become as hard as titanium until S rank, rather it remains as hard as steel(like a sword)

Abilities: his weapon not metallic, rather it is made of strong bones that are as hard as metal and gets stronger as the user grows more powerful. Two main abilities are as followed:

• Jagaken can channel its wielder’s chakra throughout the entirety of the weapon. This brings the blade to life allowing the wielder to manipulate the spinal whip, blade, and snake head of the sword, for a cost of 50 chakra points for the primary activation in a post and 10 points for every re-activation. This blade can also turn into a serpent’s bow, which is a white bow with a similar white serpent design as the sword form. In bow form the user is allowed to store chakra into this weapon to create chakra arrows, which travel at 50 mph and are sharp enough to penetrate through stone like butter. This does not necessarily mean that the bow cannot shoot physical arrows. It will cost 1 point of chakra for every chakra arrow fired.

• When chakra is placed throughout this weapon in either sword(with spinal whip) form or bow form, the arrows or blades become as harder than steel and can cut through stone like butter.

History: This blade belonged to an old warrior who lived somewhere outside of the mist village. This old woman use to roam the world collecting snakes and human bones in order to conduct her experiments. People believed that she gathered the human bones and serpents to create a sword, which lives off of the energy of its wielder. With this blade she performed many secret services for the kage until the day she was killed in battle. Her body was retrieved and she was buried in the Grave of Legends with her sword alongside her. A few months later her grave sight was reported as having been broken into. When authorities arrived to the sight all remained in place except for her weapon Jagaken, which to this day has not been found by authorities in kirigakure. Authorities reported that her only apprentice, Zaseraf had stolen her weapon and hid it. Zeseraf was killed in a confrontation with the village authorities, and the blade is rumored to now be with Aiden Hitake, best friend of Zaseraf Kitashi.

Name: Héngfú de zhǔ

Spoiler:

Type: Chinese Blade/ Alma Buscador

Quantity: 1

Description: The original Beile (Lord in Manchu), also known as the "Banner Lords" and "Iron-Capped Princes" were the sons of Nurgaci, founder of the Qing Dynasty. After his death the Beile Hong Taiji was selected as Khan. Our Beile Dao commemorates this Prince. Its beautifully detailed Iron furniture complements the patterning of the Damascus blade and the rayskin-covered scabbard adds to the rugged richness of the sword. Truly a collector piece and creating a demand in its homeland.
Héngfú de zhǔ Features:
• Hand forged and folded K120C high carbon blade
• Fully sharpened
• Iron guard and pommel with intricate design
• Green cotton wrapped handle
• Green tassel with heavy metal accent
• Green rayskin covered scabbard with intricate accents
• Fully functional
• Truly a collectors sword Measurements:
Overall: 36
Blade Length: 29
Handle Length: 4 1/4
Weight: 2lb 8oz

Abilities: This Blade is classified as an Alma Buscador, due to its creation through the means of a blood moon ritual. The Alma Buscador is very unique to sword stalkers and now members of the Soriano clan. Much like all Alma Buscadors, they are tied and linked with the life of the wielder, meaning that an Alma Buscador, which is loosely translated as Soul Seeker, is a part of the wielders soul. These weapons are mandatory for the swordstalker to utilize their clan abilities to the fullest. An Alma Buscador stores blood chakra and blood samples of anyone whose blood it has made contact with and is deemed indestructible do to its relationship with its wielder. The only time an Alma Buscador breaks is when the wielder dies. One secret that an Alma Buscador holds which was not discovered until 11 years ago was its ability to be willed away by its wielder. Aeneas Soriano was known as the first man to will away his weapon to his apprentice who is not of the clan. This apprentice named Synester Kenshou has been said to have wield the powerhouse sword known as, Mezuri well as if it was his very own Alma Buscador. Much like every Alma Buscador, this weapon has its own ability which makes it unique. Héngfú de zhǔ, also known as Banner’s Lord has an amazing ability of obtaining knowledge and forcing opponents to submission. By drawing this weapon and activating it through the process of saying Come To Light, Héngfú de zhǔ and surging chakra throughout the weapon; the wielder will become an overwhelming presence in the room. By simply saying this then bringing the blade of the sword out in the open, everyone at least 2 ranks lower than the wielder will be forced to their knees, as if gravity has rendered them helpless. This weapon also is known for its uncanny ability to gain knowledge, by making contact with a spiritual weapon (weapon with ability). This weapon will learn the abilities/history of the weapons which it makes contact with and the abilities/ history of the wielder of that weapon. This weapon then transfers that knowledge to its wielder. This weapon does not provide the wielder with solutions, and it will only learn what the target knows, but knowledge is power. This weapon also does not give the wielder knowledge that has been acquired after the contact was made( in other words updates). In order to get updates the wielder would have to make contact with the target's spiritual weapon once again. Now that this weapon is willed to Aeneas, this weapon is immune to Mezuri’s lava hot edges and cutting capability much like Aeneas is himself. The chakra around this weapon shines bright and gold when activated.

History: This Alma Buscador originally belonged to Aeneas’s twin brother, Shinji Soriano. After the disappearance of Aeneas he found his long lost brother. The two greeted each other in the most unorthodox way, by engaging in a battle that lasted over 3 days. By the end of the battle Aeneas had suffered his first lost in a long while, even with his bloodline at perfection. Shinji smiled and disappeared yet again, but this time he left Aeneas a note along with his Alma Buscador. The note states: Dear Younger brother, it’s been a long time and I truly am happy to see you and how much you’ve grown. You now have a beautiful wife and I can’t wait to see the day were we’ll meet again; you’d probably have kids next time. I can’t wait to be an uncle, but for now I’m happy with being a big brother. I noticed in our battle that you didn’t have Mezuri. Though you never told me the name, or that the weapon you were using wasn’t your Alma Buscador; I had my ways of finding out. You willed your weapon away to your apprentice in hopes that he will become a powerful man. I think I’ll take a page from your book and do the same; here little bro, I hope you make something of it.
Through that letter, Shinji willed away his weapon to Aeneas.

Last edited by Aeneas on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas's Weapons Left_bar_bleue810/810Aeneas's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Aeneas's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeneas's Weapons   Aeneas's Weapons EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:11 pm

check this
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Re'yoak
Re'yoak
Male Posts : 338
Ryo : 94000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aeneas's Weapons Left_bar_bleue250/250Aeneas's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Aeneas's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeneas's Weapons   Aeneas's Weapons EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:00 am

Himi Approves!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Aeneas's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeneas's Weapons   Aeneas's Weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Aeneas's Weapons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1