Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Delights of the Dark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Ah Puch
Ah Puch
Ryo : 1500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Delights of the Dark Left_bar_bleue200/200Delights of the Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Delights of the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Delights of the Dark   Delights of the Dark EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:25 am

Walking through the gathering crowd, Ah Puch let his figure slip in and out of the clumping masses. Taking notice of the rumored renovations he had to admit what he saw did hold his attention longer than expected, his eyes scanning the various decorations on the wall. The ceiling arched overhead forming what could be best described as an indoor terrace. Not that it was unfamiliar, he thought aloud, mind now drifting ahead to his intended seat.

Arriving at his throne for the coming hours, Ah Puch's gaze fell upon the stage dimly lit by the glow of the exit signs on either side. Every so often one of those squirming shadows would pass in front of his sight, joining the outlines of those near the stage in one anomalous form. Irritatingly impatient impulses growing in resonance with every passing person, drew his attention from the distraction.

Calamity returned as he took the time to analyze his feelings. Not to be one swayed by emotions he found it beneath him to be distracted by such a simple event. Now following the train of thought, his arrogance echoed thoughts throughout his head. "When is this going to start? Was this worth it? and Where did this (arrogance) come from". Allowing the last question to seethe into the back of his mind, he summed it up as some urge primal in form but long forgotten. The kind that may have been used as a unconscious defense from a time long passed, but reminding you of its presence should it ever be needed. Or in the very least, a deviation from that original thought.

*Lights Dim further
As if coming alive in the night, Ah Puch's mind silenced in unison with the few remaining lights now being dimmed, signaling that the performance would soon begin.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kagemasa
Kagemasa
Ryo : 3500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Delights of the Dark Left_bar_bleue250/250Delights of the Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Delights of the Dark   Delights of the Dark EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:52 am

Kagemasa looked around the beautiful theater seeing nothing but elegance. Who knew that in such a frigid place there could be such an awe-inspiring work of art in the form of the building he was in now? He decided that although there were no sight of entertainment as great as a library in this village he could at least take a temporary break from finding an ally and enjoy the so called "marvelous plays" which he heard so much about as he walked through the village awhile ago.

He began to sit down about two seats over from a shadowy figure which had caught his attention for a second, however noticing that he too had seemed to be enjoying the relaxing ambiance of the theater he thought nothing of it and quietly focused his eyes onto the stage, waiting eagerly for the the play to start. As this was his first play (there weren't all that many theaters back in Tsukigakure) Kagemasa began thinking about what he might expect to see when it would actually start, but this only led to him thinking about his plots. Still wanting to take a break since he never really traveled to anywhere which wasn't in his village he took his mind off of the subject and returned his thought to the play which by the looks of things were beginning to start.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Character sheet
Chakra:
Delights of the Dark Left_bar_bleue200/200Delights of the Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: As Above, So Below   Delights of the Dark EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Light now caressing his eyelids, Ah Puch opened his eyes in unison with the rising curtains. The soft melody beginning  to play. Its melodic properties already urging those within its range to settle in and ready themselves. Notes stretched and bent in a majestic fashion around the ears of Ah Puch. At first lending his thought to imagination, the music gently clashed with his predictions of their movement. Where it was abrubt, it lingered. Where it lingered it became abrupt. Normally a disturbing quality to witness, let alone be apart of Ah Puch soon found himself in a unique trance-like state. Although attentively listening to the emerging sounds that played in the background, part of his attention began to withdraw as he observed those below his seated position. Although unable to see their expressions directly, the ambiance of these unfolding moments felt pervasive enough to budge even the most rigid of souls.

The performance itself was delightful to say the least, it  was  becoming the catalyst between the world of thoughts, emotions and all in attendance could feel its invasive nature. The calmness settled in from the corners of his mind and Ah Puch allowed his thoughts to drift upon the waves of brilliance that called from the stage.
A siren of clarity ushered in his relaxation. The sweetness from such a state put Ah Puch at ease, a feeling he felt as if he had always known. It enchanted his passing thoughts, and with it, called upon the past memories that he himself had forgotten. Those ones that lay dormant in the deepest recesses of his mind, past hopes, lost dreams and the ambitious light from which  his future would be cast.
*Eyes settling in

"As above, So below" he whispered

Ah Puch welcomed the progressive dance of notes, and with the embrace of the calming atmosphere they became his guide; venturing deeper into the recesses of his mind. Images that once flashed briefly began to stand still as his gaze fell onto their forms. Mesmerizing Ah Puch ever more, the voice that usually echoed within quieted; gracefully retreating from its usual role. Now not so much as a constant stream of ideas but serving more-so as a conductor along this new path as its passenger sat enjoying the progression from still frame to the next.
These moments distorted all sense of time and space; coupled with the sense of tranquility, Ah Puch felt the security of a new found throne. One that was ever-present, albeit often forgotten to its owner, nonetheless a perfect fit for himself. Bringing with it the awareness of a new "power", carring the same fluid and dream-like sensations that once served as his anchor for imagination. He was home. He was happy. And for as long as this experience would last, he was content being lost in its gentle embraces. Eternity could come and go, but Ah Puch would hold no intentions on moving from this...
*Lights flashed back on
Throwing his sense back into the fields of reality, he opened his eyes; clutching at the fading visions as they sank back from once they came, he smiled slyly, already anticipating his next reunion with that inner world.

"I've found you...", he muttered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kagemasa
Kagemasa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Delights of the Dark Left_bar_bleue250/250Delights of the Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Delights of the Dark   Delights of the Dark EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:54 am

The melodic performance of music could  not be matched or placed with any music Kagemasa had ever heard before. Every note, as delicate as the softest feather, as precious as the most valuable piece of pure gold passed into his ears, whispering of imaginative tales. Kagemasa felt a temporary bliss while thinking over the music he had heard. After hearing the last note Kagemasa wanted to listen to it again, or at least half of it if possible. It could have been comparable to starting a book, finishing it, and wanting  to read over it again in order to get a better understanding of what it was about. The performance had ended however, lights turning on as they once did a couple hours ago, and people stepping up to climb slowly out of their seats.

The flow of music that had entered his mind during the performance seemed to have sparked his primary interests again. Kagemasa suddenly realized he had actually completed nothing. Yes he had made it to Hyougagakure and he knew he would ask around in hopes to find any clan members who would gladly aid him, however would he really feel like doing something this tedious? Kagemasa, yet again without a plan composed himself, thinking on how he would find an ally who would want to help him. Finally it hit him! Why not ask those who are currently around him?!  He was aware that this might be the most thoughtless idea he had, but with it still it still being an idea he decided to put it to use.

Kagemasa turned around deciding on who to ask. Finally deciding on the mysterious shinobi which sat two seats away from him he got up from his seat, walked over to him and stood before him. While staring at the man, Kagemasa had caught a better glimpse at the shrouded, dark figure and beginning to feel unsure about this, asked a simple question.....

"Sir, I am planning something capable of changing the world and in order to achieve this allies will be necessary. Would you happen to know of any?"
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Delights of the Dark   Delights of the Dark EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:55 pm

"Is that so..."

Ah Puch muttered as the images from before danced just beneath the surface of his eyelids. Fleeting as they were, each brought with them a reminder of the tranquility he had just emerged from. Turning his head to address the disembodied voice, Ah Puch's vision fell upon a lightly clad individual; roughly his height but demonstrating a stark contrast to his choice of wardrobe color. Where he preferred the absence, or unity, of all color upon his form. This one..
"and who might you be?" he asked interrupting his thoughts to place a name upon the individual.
The lighting within adjusted back to its previous strength. He watched as the last of its compatriots exited the theater in a drone-like fashion still bathing in the memory of the experience, as he had just been doing.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kagemasa
Kagemasa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Delights of the Dark   Delights of the Dark EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:54 am

Kagemasa gladly answered the question of the man, "I am Miyamoto, Kagemasa. I could tell you other information however for now I believe I asked you a question". Kagemasa still standing, waited patiently for an answer. Sensing that the man before him was still thinking about other things irrelevant to the subject of the matter Kagemasa decided to add onto what he had said already,

"If you don't give me an answer or an unwanted answer then I'm afraid I'll be on my way, but if in fact I do receive a pleasing answer then I will go more into detail about my....plans".
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delights of the Dark   Delights of the Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Delights of the Dark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1