Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Final Farewell ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue385/385Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Final Farewell  ? Da299910-9ea8-4598-b579-09d90cf31891_zpszdugtuvd
well it looks like i will be leaving Legacy for good.
the mods and admins have decided that Cornelia Mogami will die and i have no will to want to try to start up a whole new character. Cornelia was all i wanted in a character and i'll miss her. i hope that her death will be used to its fullest. i hope this doesn't seem like a 'rage quit' or anything like that, because i understand the reasons for the final decision, even though i don't personally like or agree completely. i hope Naruto Legacy thrives with its new plot and everyone enjoys themselves RPing. i'm going to be sticking around for a week or so in case the mods and/or admins need or want me to collaborate with them to make a death post or anything like that. i am curious to see how she goes out.
it's been fun everyone.
-Cornelia out.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue480/480Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:23 am

Glad to have had you apart of the family and apart of my character's 'life'. If you ever decide to return and such we'll be here. Hope everything goes well with your future endeavors and be well. See ya around Cornelia.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue810/810Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Dude, her death will contribute absolutely nothing. Keeping her can change the course of everything for the better. Damn it this place is depressing. Farwell
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*
Ryo : 19000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue250/250Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:50 pm

Honestly, you staff members could of atleast given her something of equal value like an S rank summoning free and allow her character to live by other means. I mean no one wants to lose their character they have worked so hard for. I mean I get the fact that she hasn't been here for months, but still. She is worth more alive than dead
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue350/350Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:35 pm

The topic of whether a bijuu and/or character should be kept for inactive accounts should end. No matter the reason, the admins words are final. As for Cornelia, if you would like, I could speak with the staff about creating a thread where Cornelia dies. Maybe Ouraboros members kill her, maybe she is taken over by her own village, or maybe the staff may have other ideas.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue315/315Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 pm

This is not a place for the discussion of what should or should not happen. It is a place to see off a friend and family member of Naruto Legacy.

Cornelia, you have been a long time and lasting member of Naruto Legacy over these last few years. It has been a pleasure to see you and your character roam these forums and share/develop your adventures with us. Cornelia Mogami was a magnificent character and with such, your departure is a sad one, as you will be missed greatly. If you ever decide to return to us here, you know that we will welcome you back with open arms and wide smiles, as you are and always will be considered a member of the Legacy Family in my eyes.

Farewell, Cornelia. May your adventures to come be vast and prosperous.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue500/500Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:36 pm

The reasons for this were the most correct action to take. That is all there is to that. I realize that a member has officially left due to this decision, and it does genuinely make me sad that Cornelia will not stay with us. However, we as staff must do what is more correct. Not what would be morally right.

The least we can do is make sure Cornelia goes out with a bang. A character's worth is defined by one's love for their creation. I am very certain that this will be an event to remember, whatever it may be.

To you, Cornelia, I wish you the absolute best in all of your endeavors and I also hope that you will perhaps come back to us some day to give it another shot. As Hisame said, you will always be part of this family and you shall always have a place here, no matter where you are or what you are doing.

Sincerest Wishes,
Eden Alexandria
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue190/190Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello Cornelia,

I'm sad to see you go. When you were active here, I greatly enjoyed your RPs and interaction with people. I'm sad to see you go, but I understand you were attached to your character- having Cornelia Mogami die off is an unfortunate event, but that doesn't have to be the end of "you" here. If you would like, we can discuss and work out an idea for her death, something fitting for the deceased Kanetsukage.

If you should ever desire to return & RP here, please do! I would be happy to help you create a character and get it ready to go anytime :) Farewell.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue305/305Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 pm

It is really sad to see ya go before we could ever actually meet and do things which I really, REALLY wanted to but some things are out of our hands.
It was cool that I could get you over here when I did way back when but to each their own. If you could at least come together with us for a nice death post or something of the sort, that would be pretty cool and from what it looks like, it could be a really awesome thing to behold.
All in all, I'm going to miss your Photoshopped pictures and what have you and was looking forward to seeing more pictures.
If there is anything that I could do that could possibly change your mind in terms of staying or maybe someone else, it would hurt nothin'.
But if not, I wont force the subject and wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue250/250Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Even though I just met you, will mention your kage name in my chapter 2.5.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:35 am

i was going to fight her maybe she died like that and I extracted the tail beast and failed to capture it myself
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu
Female Posts : 45
Ryo : 15000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Final Farewell  ? Left_bar_bleue200/200Final Farewell  ? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:50 am

I realized I forgot to formally post on here...
Cornelia, I'm really going to miss Mogami-sama being around for me and my character to look up to. Haru-chan's gonna be heart-broken when Mogami-sama dies. I hope that maybe one day you'll return if you feel up to it. You know how to reach me~
Final Farewell  ? 866844384
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Final Farewell  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell ?   Final Farewell  ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Farewell ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1