Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Left_bar_bleue810/810Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter   Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Bond 6: The Final Encounter

It started as a sunny day within the walls of the blizzard country. Isais had been up before the sun, training every jutsu, counter, and vise that he knows. All for an opportunity to go back into his very own self conscious and slaughter a demon that dwells there.  In total, Isais has been training seven days and seven nights for this encounter, and after soo many hours of training, Isais is ready. He would go off, away from the village, to keep the village from whatever horror can be caused by his transformation. He’d take with him his ninja gear, and once again; leave a note for Xavier to find if he does not make it back in time.  After a few more minutes, and a few more preparations, Isais was off towards the dreamer’s pond. This pond has been an asset to Isais and his training; its help him discover the history of a fallen Nadaregakure, but most importantly; this pond has a strange ability to help one into their subconscious by forcing them to fall into a deep sleep.  Alas, Isais has arrived and so he strips down and enters the river. He lays there until finally he falls asleep and begins to sink.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Left_bar_bleue810/810Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter   Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Dream World:

Isais would wake up, but it wasn’t what he had expected to wake up to. He was expecting to be in the world of old Nadaregakure, a place where he feels that he has more control over due to his research. Instead he is in a massive battle field covered with the bones of the dead. He would look around and notice his brother standing next to him, Isais would question, “Detsuji, what are you doing here, bro?” His brother would appear a lot more focused than usual and without answering, Isais verbally, he’d point at the creature in front of them. Sure enough the creature was Abbadon, and he did show. Isais would continue, “You’re not Detsuji are you? You’re the Gobi, why do you insist on taking my brother’s form in times like this?” The Gobi would respond, “Because you would trust your brother, and if we are to take him out today, you’re going to have to trust me.” Isais would face the Abbadon and watch the massive pale creature just stand there as if it was uninterested in what will happen next. After a few moments of staring, Abbadon would reach down and grab a decomposing body and start to feed off of it. This site caused Isais to cringe in disgust as he would look at the Gobi, ready to work with him as a team, but first he had to clear the air of a few things.
“Hey Gobi, a few years back, when my brother died. Did you kill him?” The Gobi, disguised as Detsuji responds to Isais’s question, “Yes, on that day I killed Detsuji, but on that day Abbadon was the one pulling the strings”. Isais would be reminded of seven days ago, when he battled the Gobi. All they both could think about was survival, it had nothing to do with hate, nor did they know why they were trying to survive each other. It was a complete brain wash and once again Abbadon was pulling the strings. Isais would think of the situation between him and Tenzou. Tenzou is the target because he was the one pulling the strings, so why is Gobi his target? Isais would breathe in and then out clearing his mind of predetermined notions and opinions about Gobi and he would speak. “Well alright, let’s get this fight started then. “

Isais would give Gobi a thumb up, and Detsuji’s eyes would turn into that of the Gobi’s and he would stare at Isais, finding it hard to believe that the two will finally work together. Gobi would return the thumbs up and vanish. Isais would then look at Abbadon who is still chewing upon the dead. Gobi would speak from within Isais, “You know all his moves, but he is in complete form in this realm so be careful.” Isais would look completely focused and unmoved by Abbadon’s appearance. Isais would then begin to charge up Gobi’s chakra as he would say to Gobi, “Complete form our not, I will avenge my brother, then I will kill Tenzou. “ Isais would let the Gobi’s chakra explode, “ AHHHHH! Four Tail Transformation!”
Back to top Go down
Genin

Game Master
Game Master
Ryo : 5500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Left_bar_bleue100/100Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter   Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:41 pm

The member 'Isais' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bijuu Rage' : 35
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter   Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Isais would smile, learning that he had successfully gone up to four tails without any trouble. The amount of power that he felt and was controlling was unlike anything that he has felt before. “Remarkable” he would let that word slip from his mouth as, Abbadon continues chewing on the dead, still unimpressed by what Isais has been able to pull off. Isais begins by charging Abbadon and jumping into the air, to hit him with a superman punch, towards his right side. Abbadon would keep the upper body of the human being in his mouth and catch the incoming punch from Isais with his right hand. He would then look at Isais with the corner of his eye, and then swing Isais, twice before throwing him aside. Isais would maneuver in the air, showing off his incredible acrobatics to do a side flip before his body would hit the ground, in order to land on his feet and have all the momentum to simply cause him to slide away a few feet from his point of landing. Isais would go forth again, moving at top speed of 120 mph as Abbadon would throw the rest of the dead man’s body at Isais. Isais would quickly react with another double leg, side flip over the tossed body, and as Isais’ body would whip back around, he’d use his four tails to jab at Abbadon.

Abbadon would use his arms to guard his chest as the tails would jab away. The more these tails would jab the more Isais could feel the breaking of Abbadon’s bones. Abbadon wouldn’t show any emotion towards the breaking. Isais would then start jabbing at Abbadon’s head, breaking bones there, but Abbadon’s face would simply recover. (The heck is going on how’s he able to regenerate so quickly), Isais would think to himself, as Gobi would reply, (Well he is a demon, he doesn’t truly have a body of his own, he probably fuels himself on the souls and corpses). Isais would be baffled, (well then how do we defeat someone like that?) Isais would then do a few hand seals and activate his Wind Guard technique. Isais would begin unleashing a barrage of taijutsu combinations. He would start with a right leg spin round house kick, and a left leg back kick. Abbadon would get caught by the winds of the right leg spin round house kick and get stuck in his place to catch the back kick that would send Abbadon flying twelve feet. Isais would then come in with a right leg 360 spin hook kick. The immense wind would come charging to Abbadon’s left side, but Abbadon would roll forward and out of the incoming attack and with one punch would send Isais flying 20 feet.

Isais would go crashing into the ground and bones of many. Abbadon would then reach down and grab hold of two rib bones, one for each hand and he’d face, Isais. Isais would get up and look at him, as both bones would turn pitch black and become about 3 feet long. Isais would then weave more hand seals and unleash his liquid hydra technique. He’d charge at Abbadon once more, and as his hydras would thrash and bite at Abbadon, he’d block them with his amazing kenjutsu prowess. So Isais, was forced to turn up the heat; he’d have the hydras continuously attacking Abbadon in their liquid form and when Isais would find opportunity, he’d throw wind punches at him. It seemed to be working until; Abbadon would explode with purple mist that Isais at the time could not see. Isais thought that he had destroyed Abbadon until it would repair itself before Isais’s very eyes. “It’s over, your body and your power will now be mine”, Abbadon would finally say. Isais would look around and notice that his skin is a tint of purple. By now Isais was already familiar with the technique and knew exactly what such a technique had meant. ( Damn it, we’ve been contaminated with a chakra virus), Isais would exclaim to Gobi. (That means our jutsus are worthless now, cancel your Wind Guard technique and use your hydra until it runs out). Isais would do exactly what Gobi had instructed and as he attempted to use the hydras to grab hold of abbadon and tear him into pieces abbadon would bring forth a black version of the liquid hydra technique to counter the current version.

After an hour of fighting for an upper hand, Abbadon would find and opening and toss his bone saber that would get through Isais’s hydra and cut clean, Isais’s right shoulder. Then abbadon’s liquid hydra would grab hold of Isais, while his own liquid hydra would fade. Isais’ arm would start hanging from its socket. As Isais would be elevated and he would look at his arm, when he’d realize his way of defeating abbadon. “ It took me over an hour to finally figure out that I had you beat all along.” Abbadon would look at him confused, so Isais would continue, “ It’s funny that you don’t even get it yet, but you see you can’t operate without a body. And by body I don’t mean the ugly one that’s standing before me, I mean a real body like mine. That’s why you’re soo obsessed with taking over, but you see. Your only link to my body is the gauntlet on my right arm. I may not really be able to remove it, or at least I haven’t figured it out yet, but I can tell you this. I can live just fine without a right arm. “ Abbadon realizing what Isais is saying attempts to finish him off with his bone saber and Isais would activate his wind guard technique and smile. “ Isn’t that right….” Isais would think about his older brother and the toys that they would play with. There was one toy that was a manta ray and it was his brother’s favorite toy. He would call it,” Ei” and as Isais would speak the name, the Gobi would smiled and before Isais could get hit, a tail would smack away the saber and Isais would transform into the Gobi.

The Gobi was being lifted with its tails as the liquid hydras and the virus would expire. Gobi would release a massive title wave that would engulf the entire field causing Abbadon to be knocked off his feet and right before the abbadon could look back at the Gobi, it was gone. Suddenly a prison would be formed to keep Abbadon in a 10 x 10 confinement along with what is Isais’s right arm. Suddenly the Gobi would surface and reveal a bijuu bomb. Abbadon would attempt to run out of the cage, but first needed to grab the arm, but no matter how hard he tried the arm just kept phasing through him. “What’s the meaning of this?” Abbadon shouted, Gobi would explain in a combined voice of himself and Isais, “ Abbadon the weapon is essentially your soul, what entity can touch their own soul? Finally its over.. FOR DETSUJI!” In a burst, Isais would release the bijuu bomb upon Abbadon and the right arm. The explosion was massive and everything within the area would become nothing but ash. After the debris had cleared Isais was on the ground next to Abbadon. Abbadon began to burn and turn to ash along with the countless bodies, and just like that a tidal wave would come in. Isais had never been soo happy to know that his time was up.

Isais would lay there in pain counting the seconds until he is taken away by the water, and with those second he would say good bye to his trips to old Nadregakure. This maybe his last time coming back, but his trips here were not in vain. The water would catch him and Isais would wake up once again from the bottom of the pond. When he reached the top for air he would smile knowing that he has completed what his parents had wanted for him. He has completely mastered the Gobi, now the next thing will be taking care of Tenzou. Until then, today is his day of celebration, He and the Gobi had finally combined forces and became friends in the name of his brother and Gobi’s friend, Detsuji. “Ei, that’s a beautiful name”, Isais would say to himself as he gets dressed and walk back to his village.

End of Topic.
Training Complete: 2165.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Left_bar_bleue500/500Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter   Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Good job on this last training. I could feel the tension and the relief at the end. Thank you for this 12,000 word story, Isais.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter   Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond Training 6: The Final Encounter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1