Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The Lightning Fist - Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra
Female Posts : 45
Ryo : 93000

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Lightning Fist - Mission  Left_bar_bleue250/250The Lightning Fist - Mission  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Lightning Fist - Mission  Empty
PostSubject: The Lightning Fist - Mission    The Lightning Fist - Mission  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:02 am

Mission Details
Spoiler:

It seemed to be a nice day as Sakra and Tamashi made there way to the Silent Selena Forest. The Ouraborus gave them this mission and they accepted it. They were to find a rogue nintaijutsu master and eliminate him. They also needed to take down anyone close to him so no questions would be asked. That would be his wife, his son, his two A rank instructors, and his 7 B rank students. As they entered this forest, Sakra noticed it was well sheltered by thick trees. She liked the white Selena flowers that seemed to be everywhere. Sakra would have loved to just lay down next to a tree and relax but this was no time to rest. Once they were deep into the forest, Sakra climbed up one of the thick trees and sat on a branch. "Byakugan," she said.

She looked around trying to identify where this master could be. Within the distance she saw a few bodies of chakra's. The one with the most chakra must be the S rank ninja. Sakra belived they were busy in a lesson but then the group seemed to dispatch. The master seemed to walk inside a building while the seven students went off. Hmmm probably be better to take out the students first Sakra thought. She looked down at Tamashi and jumped back down to tell him what she thought. "I think we should take out the students first. There lesson for the day seems to be over," Sakra said before starting to walk straight.

She remebered one of the students was heading straight towards them. Sakra started to quicken her step and hid behind one of the bushes. She waited for the student to pass the tree before Sakra jumped out and slit the students neck, killing him. Thats one Sakra thought. Sakra grabbed the body and hid the corpse behind some bushes. She than climbed a tree and made her way over to where another student seemed to be relaxing at their post. Sakra was about to sneak attack this one when another student jumped out behind her and went to punch her in the face. Sakra dodged it and kicked the student in the throat causing her to gasp for air. Sakra than took her blade and stabbed the student in the heart. Thats two Sakra said to herself. This is the easy part She continued to think.

Sakra grabbed the corpse before it fell of the branch. She looked around for Tamashi. Once she spotted him she went to him. "The master is straight that way about 20 meters. His B rank students seem to have post around the area. I already got two of them. There's another one just behind those trees there. As for the wife, son, and A rank instructors I assume there somewhere here in the forest," Sakra said to Tamashi before making her way over to that one student.

The student heard a crunch sound and went to face his attacker but Sakra was too quick. She threw a hard punch to the students stomach and a right uppercut under his chin. The student went to kick Sakra's legs out from under her but she saw it coming. Sakra quickly took her blade and stabbed it through the students throat. His eyes went white and his dead body dropped to the floor. And thats three Sakra thought. The other four students were on the other side of that little place where the master seemed to be.

The question is where are the others. Two A rank instructors would be some what of a challenge but if taken on separately it be easier. As for the son and mom they might be a challenge as well. Sakra continued to walk cautiously. She climbed up another tree to get a better view of the place. Maybe there underground Sakra thought. As she seemed to get closer to the building it looked pretty small to be a home to so many people. There must be more to it than what they can see. The wind started to blow, it seemed to be a hurricane breeze. Sakra spotted another student walking along the "perimeter" Sakra guessed. The students back was to Sakra as she jumped down and slit his throat too.

She wiped her blade along the corpse shirt. That makes four Sakra thought. Sakra looked around but Tamashi was gone. He must be making his way towards the house Sakra thought. She continued on her hunt for these students. On the far side of the house Sakra could see the other three. The students must have been assigned different spots to keep watch making a circle of proection around the house. Not much of a fight Sakra thought but she knew it would only get worse.

Sakra made her way over to one student. She noticed this one seemed to be more on their guard. She tried to tip toe around her but the girl must have sensed danger and yelled out, "Hey!" Sakra than took off running full speed towards the girl. The student jumped up into the air dodging Sakra. Sakra than climbed up the tree and kicked off, she was able to cut the student across the chest pretty deep. The student fell to the ground in her own blood. Sakra than made her way over to the student. "Who are you?" The student asked before taking her last breathe and dying. Sakra looked away. This was part of the mission.

The students yell notified another student nearby. Sakra heard footsteps running this way and hid behind one of the big trees. As the one student noticed there comrade dead he fell to his knees. Sakra than jumped out from behind the tree and stabbed him in the back, knowing she hit a vital organ. Only one more left Sakra thought. She made her way to the other far side. As she got there she noticed there was no student in that place. She climbed a nearby tree and still saw no sign of him. There were seven of them though Sakra thought. She shrugged her shoulders and decided to go meet up with Tamashi to see what there next move would be.

Word Count: 1022

Spoiler:

Chakra: 235/250

Last edited by Sakra on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*
Ryo : 19000

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Lightning Fist - Mission  Left_bar_bleue250/250The Lightning Fist - Mission  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Fist - Mission    The Lightning Fist - Mission  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:01 am

Tamashi and Sakra traveled through this vast forrest. Tamashi wore his Ouroboros uniform and took his stop right next to Sakra as she climbed the tree and used her byakugan as she came down and told him that we should go after the students first. Tamashi nodded and she was off and ending the students life. While she was doing all this, Tamashi traveled around the forest terrain and with his speed, he avoided the trees all around him as he felt the ground slightly higher and knew that those roots were apart of trees, which aided him in avoiding these trees with ease. Tamashi came across the last student who was meditating in the forrest. Tamashi could tell because he kept to a constant inhale and exhale exercise, along with a small hum. Tamashi now playing his role as a blind man and said to the female student. "Please help me... anybody... I need help through this forest..." Before saying these words, he grabbed a large stick near by and used it as a false walking cane to guide himself through this forest. The student notice this blind man and saw that he had no sockets in his eyes. The student immediately rose up and ran over to help this blind man. The student then spoke to Tamashi. "I'm right here sir, will help you." Tamashi now feeling a soft grasp of her left hand around his left arm. Tamashi now smiling to her as he now speaks to her. "My shelter home is over there, please take me to it." The student notice his right arm pointed to a direction where it required the student to turn her head to look behind her. The moment she turned her head and she heard the words "please take me to it." It was already to late for her to react, Tamashi bit her neck and crunch down on it hard. The blood squirting along his face and the poor girl was dead instantly as he struck down the jugular. Tamashi licked some of the blood along his face as he smiled and took his run through the forest and reached to a section where he stopped in a somewhat opened forest field, where he heard footsteps and noise approaching the area. Tamashi quickly came up with a plan and tied two kanas to the floor and had them faced upward. Tamashi then did calculations where each step he counted how far he was from the two kunais. Tamashi did all of the needed calculations in his head as he finally walked up to these two A rank instructors and confronted both of the A rank instructors. Tamashi stopped his tracks as he heard four footsteps walking through the grass. Tamashi calculated that it was two people standing before him. One of the instructors began to speak to Tamashi. "Why is there blood all over your face and uniform?" Tamashi dropping down to both knees as he had one hand against his chest and the other to the floor as he spoke to them. "Please help me... I'm a blind man who just got attacked by a bear... Please..." The two instructors saw this blind man and one of them approached him with caution. Tamashi rising to his feet as he hears the footsteps coming within range of him. He calculates the meters that it would take walking distance for that person to come near him. Within a few seconds before that instructor would be a few feet to Tamashi, Tamashi took his run over to the instructor and slide his body passed the instructor with ease and jumped into the air and did his kangaroo kick, having the back of the instructor's back of the head impacted, the instructor flying forward and landing into two kunai that stood upward towards the sky and tide down to the ground. The instructor's face landing on top of both kunai, having both eyes stabbed by the two kunais, having the instructor dead. Tamashi rushing over to the dead corpse and turned him over, as he picked up both his kunais and placed it back in his pouch as he stood up and faced the direction on where the other instructor was. The instructor now speaking to him. "What the hell are you.." Tamashi now saying this to the man. "Nothing personal, but I'm getting paid to do this." The instructor quickly doing hand signs as he nows forms the chidori in his right hand. Tamashi now speaking to the instructor in a serious but friendly tone of voice. "The chidori huh..Haven't heard that technique in years... You are the second person that I know uses that attack. If I were you.. I would suggest not using it..." The instructor takes his swift run towards Tamashi, Tamashi now dashing towards the instructor and using his monkey maneuver technique and leaping onto the instructor's body. Before the instructor could bring up his right arm to even defend himself, it was too late and the Chidori's resting against the ground and Tamashi sending chakra along his body and having his weight holding the instructor to the ground and Tamashi sending three right hooks and left hook to the man's face. The bone fractures broken in the cheeks, blood oozing from the instructor's nose, the cheeks began to poof, and Tamashi taking the instructor's right hand and struck the man's body with his own attack. The instructor laying there dead as Tamashi rose to his feet and walked away from the man as he placed both hands in his pocket. "Son...Wife...and The Man Of Legend..." Tamashi continued his run over to the dojo, where he met the son and wife. Tamashi wasting no time for both of them to turn around to notice him. The moment the son turned around, Tamashi was already on top of the son and stabbed his neck with two kunai's striking both sides of the son's collar bone. Tamashi now rushing over to the wife and as Tamashi was about to leap forward to take her out with a kunai stab to the neck, the man of legend stepped in and block Tamashi's attack by having the man block the kunai attack with his left forearm pushing his arm outward. Tamashi took his landing on the ground afterwards and leaped far away from this man as he stood there to protect her.

"I got so caught up that I didn't pay attention to my surroundings... How foolish of me...."

WC:1,084

Chakra - 190/250

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Fist - Mission    The Lightning Fist - Mission  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:27 pm

The wind was picking up as Sakra made her way around the twisted forest. She passed by the two A rank instructors dead corpses on the ground. Defiantly Tamashi's doing Sakra thought. She than climb up a nearby tree to see if she could find him. As she sat on a branch she started to play with her light green ring that the organization gave her. They had told Tamashi and Sakra this would be a life or death situation. Sakra always believed death was never an option. "Once this is over it'll be worth the pay," Sakra said to herself. Sakra was able to see Tamashi's chakra apporaching the house. She started to jump from tree to tree approaching the house with caution as well. As she made it to the outskirts of the house she noticed around the house there weren't many trees. Kind of like a small opening. Sakra looked around the house and saw the son of the man who is the master.

Just when Sakra was about to attack she saw movement and recognized Tamashi as he came out of the forest and killed the young boy. She than watched as he was about to attack the mom. With in a blink of a second the master appeared. Not even Sakra saw him coming. He blocked Tamashi's attack saving his wife for the moment. Sakra jumped down. "Stay behind me my dear, try to call for the others," the master started to say. Sakra than walked out as confident as she could. "No one will come," Sakra said. "We got them all." She continued as she walked a few feet next to Tamashi. This guy is quick but he is an S rank ninja Sakra thought.  
"How...?" The master asked his face a little in disbelief. "Your B rank students were easy to take out. As for your A rank instructors were easy to be fooled by this blindman," Sakra continued. She loved the reactions of others when they realized Tamashi was blind. In a fight no one would suspect that the guy about to kill them can't see with his eyes. The wife started to tear up looking at her dead son's body on the ground. "Monsters," she said to us as her eyes lit with fire in them. "No not monsters. It's a job. Your Husband is a rogue Shinobi and our job is to eliminate him and everyone close to him, no hard feelings," Sakra said looking at the mom. She will fight I can see the anger in her eyes Sakra thought. Sakra was to busy looking at the mom and than realized the master started to make hand signs for one of his ninjutsu. Sakra jumped back dodging his lightning justu.

She than made her way around the house. First I'll get the mom as long as Tamashi can hold the master's attention. Than it'll be easy to take him out. Sakra knew the mom would follow her. She heard the master call after her but it was too late. "Come back here and fight. I'm no weakling," the mother yelled after Sakra. The mom than appeared in front of Sakra out of no where, shes fast Sakra thought. The mom took a fight stance and motion for Sakra to attack her. Sakra smirked at the woman and than ran forwards but side stepped and went to punch her right side of her face. The mom blocked it and sped off and stood behind Sakra know.

Sakra felt a hard kick into her back causing her to gasp for air but she recovered quickly. Turning around to face her attacker. Your not too bad, but shouldn't expect anything less than from a master's wife," Sakra said to the mom. She wanted to avenge everyone close that had died. The fire in her eyes showed that but Sakra knew that fire could only last so long. Sakra got into her taijutsu stance. The mom ran towards her and the two started hand to hand combat. The mom was quick and was able to punch Sakra in the face. Sakra did a back flip backwards to get some room between the too. Alright time to get serious Sakra thought. Sakra was more concerned that the master would show up. It wouldn't be easy to fight both of them. They probably have fought together before and have team tag tactics. Thats why Sakra wanted them to be split up.

With Sakra's Byakugan on she knew it was time. She could see this woman's chakra was going crazy. She looked in the direction Tamashi was with the master and they were both at it. Sakra knew she had to end it with this woman now. "Who are you?" The woman asked catching Sakra's attention. She looked at the woman. "It doesn't matter who I am," Sakra said. "Hyuuga's are known for staying with there clan but I figure your all alone by yourself, why do that to some one else?" The mother asked her. Sakra kept her face expressionless. "I'm not alone," Sakra said. The woman than made a move to attack Sakra but she dodged it. She side stepped the woman and tripped her.

The mom got up as blood tripped from her mouth, "I will kill you," she yelled at Sakra. "Gentle fist style," Sakra said and made her move on the woman. She could see her vital chakra spots and hit a few of them so fast the woman had no time to react. Sakra than concentrated the chakra in her right hand just enough and pushed the woman in the chest making her fly back into the nearest tree. Sakra took her blade out. The mother was spitting up blood. She tried to move but realized her chakra wasn't working. "I may be defeated but the master will kill you both," the mother said as she looked at Sakra. The fire in her eyes going out. Sakra took her blade and stabbed the woman in the heart. At least this job is almost over Sakra thought. She wipped her blade and looked to see where Tamashi was located now. She sneaked up behind the house to see what was going on with the two. We just need to take out the master and than our mission will be complete.

Word Count: 1056

Chakra Count: 205/250

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Fist - Mission    The Lightning Fist - Mission  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Tamashi notice that sakra went to go fight the wife based on her footsteps. Tamashi now bent his knees and charge straight towards the master. The master was about to grab onto Sakra's back of the head but that was interrupted by Taamashi's kick to his hand as he leaped in the air and defended Sakra. The kick caused him to miss the grasp but the legend turned around and attempted to strike Tamashi's stomach with his fist to his stomach. Tamashi then felt the sudden change in wind as Tamashi placed both his hand against the master's fist, and used his fist as a stepping stone and did a front flip behind the master's body. Tamashi turned and leaped into the air to send a powerful side kick to the master's face. The impact made and the master flying back a bit. The master got tired, and formed both his hands into the famous chidori style, except he had both chidori's in each hand. Tamashi crouched and prepared to face off this man as he began to analyze on what he could do to beat this master. Tamashi pulled out his kunai from his back and dig it into the ground in concealment right behind him. Tamashi made sure it was sturdy as the master couldn't wait no longer as he attempt to strike down Tamashi. Tamashi traveled and zig zag right behind the master, as the master realized it too late as Tamashi pushed him into the kunai and causing him to trip over it. As the master tripped over while having both chidori's activated, Tamashi came from behind from the side and locked his face within his stomach area and bashed his face against the grass surface. Both chidori's ending, as Tamashi send chakra to his right hand and bashed the back of the master's head with his fist. The swift happened in seconds and the master evaded the attack as Tamashi's fist impact the ground. The master now being right behind Tamashi and whispering to him. "You really think I was that easy of an opponent." The master grabbing Tamashi and throwing him in the air so suddenly with both hands. The master then forming a one hand chidori and the Master jumped to follow him and the master stabbing the chidori straight to Tamashi's back of the body upper body. The master grinning, but coming to realized that the replacement was that of a log. Tamashi appeared far away from this man with a bit of an exhale.

"You are the first that I have met that is much faster than me in combat.."

The master taking his landing and didn't take his time talking and sprinted right in front of Tamashi and sending a powerful side kick against Tamashi's stomach, having Tamashi get sent back against a tree. Tamashi coughing up a bit of blood as he held his stomach in place. The master now speaking to him.
"A blind man who killed my best men... It's a shame I have to kill you, you would of been an excellent body guard of mines." Tamashi rising to his feet as he panted and didn't let him get to him as he used his ears and paid attention to what the man will do next. The master and Tamashi both running towards each other and punching each other's fist, then kneeing each other's knees. There impacts kept matching, but the strength difference was in favor of the master as Tamashi suffered minor impacts to his fist and knees. The master grabbing Tamashi by the neck and lifting him up high in the sky, as he drops him for a brief moment and sends a right hook against Tamashi's body. The impact made and Tamashi being sent against the ground and right behind him a tree. The way Tamashi laid on the ground, appeared to look like he was out cold. The master having a grin on his face as he walked that much closer to Tamashi. Tamashi felt his surroundings and then thought about what to do once the master got closer to him. The footsteps grew more and more closer to Tamashi as they got louder and louder and the plan was made into full affect. The moment the master was within arm range of Tamashi, Tamashi quickly hugged the tree bark and used it as a stepping stone to attach his feet against the tree bark and having chakra on his feet to keep him standing on the tree and within a split second, he propelled his body off the tree and ramming his head against the master's stomach as he both went flying to the ground with the master hitting his head against the ground. Tamashi quickly pulling out his kunai and locking the master' throat against the ground with Tamashi's knee pushed down against the master's throat. The master having trouble breathing but Tamashi placed the master's right arm against the ground and infused his chakra within the kunai and sliced the master's arm off. The master wasn't expecting such as act, but it was done and the master used his other arm to knock Tamashi's side of the face, causing Tamashi to fall off of the master and having an ear ringing in one ear. The master rising to his feet and taking his shirt off as he tied the shirt against his wound and had it tied up effectively. Tamashi rose to his feet and had a hard time standing as the ringing was bothering him as he kneeled to the ground and tried to concentrate on the situation at hand. The master taking his run over to Tamashi's body and doing a shoulder bash against Tamashi's face, having Tamashi fly back a bit from the impact as Tamashi's left ankle gripped by the master's left hand and sending him over his body and bashing his body against the ground. The master releasing his ankle and began to form his chidori in his left hand and as Tamashi couldn't move his body yet still heard the chidori forming into his hand. The master then attempting to send his chidori against Tamashi's back. Tamashi wondered whether this is it for his life as a shinobi since he couldn't move.

WC: 1027
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Fist - Mission    The Lightning Fist - Mission  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Sakra just witness the end of Tamashi's fight with the master. His body laid there not moving as the master walked towards him. Sakra could feel her heart beat really fast. She jumped up faster than she ever had and landed in between Tamashi and the Master. Her Byakugans were still on and she took her fight stance. "You have to get through me before you can finish him off," Sakra said. The master looked surprised seeing the Hyuuga back. His face than changed from surprise to a gasp look. "Where's my wife?" The master asked as he gripped his weapon tightly. Sakra looked away from the master, "She's behind the house, where I left her," Sakra continued. The master than disappeared faster than Sakra could follow him with her eyes. She turned around and got on her knees to look at Tamashi's wounds.

Sakra placed his head in her lap as she looked over him. "Tamashi, your going to be okay. We will both make it out of here alive. I killed the wife, so it's just him left," Sakra was saying to Tamashi in a soft voice. He looked bad but she knew he would make it. Sakra stop herself from crying knowing she needed to end this. She ran her fingers through Tamashi's hair once before hearing a yell come from the master. It sounded like a grown man crying in pain. He'll be back Sakra thought and gave Tamashi a light kiss on the forehead before laying his head back on the ground. She stood in front of him waiting for the master to come back. He'll have to kill me if he wants to end Tamashi's life Sakra thought to herself.

The master came into view as he walked back with his head down. Over his shoulder was the body of his dead wife. Sakra watched as he placed her body next to his son's dead corpse. Sakra noticed that the master's right arm was chopped off. His shirt wrapped around it was covered in blood. "How dare you come here and attack my family. How dare you intrude my peace. Arn't you rogue shinobi too?" The master yelled at Sakra as he gave her a cold look. "It's a mission. We don't ask questions," Sakra said to him. She was waiting for him to attack knowing he would. She could sense Tamashi was slowly getting back to himself. Hopefully she could hold this guy off until Tamashi could help her finish the master.

"How would you feel if I killed the one's you loved?" The master asked Sakra. She couldn't help but think about her deceased parents. Her old comrades and lastly Tamashi. "If you would have trained them better, they wouldn't be dead right now," Sakra replied. The master  held his blade in his left hand and Sakra could see as he infused some of his chakra into the blade. Can't let him hit me Sakra thought. She than started to move to the left trying to get this fight a little away from Tamashi in case he tried to attack him. "Don't worry about that Uchiha. I'm going to kill you first for ending my wife's life," The master said and than he made a run towards Sakra.

He thrusted the blade towards her heart but Sakra was able to dodge him in time. His wound seemed to slow him down Sakra thought. She than punched him in the face and it made an impact but he recovered with in a couple of minutes. He than made a sneak attack and sliced a cut into Sakra's leg. It wasn't too deep but it still hurt. She jumped back a few feet, catching her breath. The master wasted no time as he ran towards Sakra again, they started hand to hand combat. His fighting was a bit off due to his missing arm but he could still fight. He aimed a punch for Sakra's stomach she was able to dodge it. He than flipped himself in the air using his left hand and landed behind Sakra, she heard the chidori just as he used it and thrusted it into her back. Sakra flew forward but it wasn't as strong as she thought it be. His chakra must be weakening Sakra thought. She picked herself up and turned to face the master.

"Gentle fist style," Sakra said and made a run towards the Master. Instead of doing a head on attack, she ran towards him and jumped up into the air and landing behind him. Her left hand smacking the back of his head but the master seemed to not be affected by it. What Sakra thought. A second later where the master's body was there was a log. He tricked me but how, I should have saw that coming Sakra conitnued to think. She than saw the master was walking towards Tamashi. Sakra ran as fast as she could. She jumped onto the masters back and dug her fingers into his eye sockets. The master screamed out in pain and fell to his knees. He than grabbed Sakra with his left hand and slammed her body hard against the earth. The wind getting knocked out of her. She looked up at the master. His eyes were closed and bleeding. Did she blind him Sakra wondered. She picked herself up barely getting into a standing position once again. Tamashi looked better. Please wake up soon Sakra begged in her thoughts. "Why you little brat? I'm going to make you feel the pain I feel." The master spit at Sakra. He went to grab her again but she jumped back. I'm going to have to used it and hopelly it will finish him off Sakra thought.

"Eight Trigrams, 64 palms," Sakra said out loud and than she made her attack. She started hitting the master's vital points but he must have got on to what she was doing. Sakra was only able to get to 32 palms before the master grabbed her by the throat and held her up into the air. "How?" Sakra choked out not being able to breathe. He shouldn't still be this strong. I hit 32 chakra areas. "This must be your first time fighting someone like me. Not every S rank ninja is the same. I'm glad that I'll be your last fight," the master said as he gripped Sakra's throat tighter. She knew he was weak but even at his weak point he still had some fight him in. Sakra tried to kick her legs anything to loosen his grip but nothing worked. She started to see spots and could picture her face turning blue. This can't be the end Sakra thought.

Word Count: 1112

Chakra usage: 155/250

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Fist - Mission    The Lightning Fist - Mission  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:51 am

Tamashi realizing that he is still alive as he just lays there to recuperate. Tamashi would constantly hear echoes of movement happening twice rather than once. Tamashi would try to rise to his feet as he then collapse on the ground and got himself from giving himself great injury by having his hands extend on the ground and panting large mouths of air exiting and being drawn in again so he could return to normal breathing patterns. Tamashi thought that it was going to be the end for him as Sakra came and saved his life from being stricken down by the chidori. Tamashi held his left hand on his left pec area to feel his heart beating fast. Tamashi now saying these words in his mind. "Could this... be it... for.... me..." Tamashi collapsing on the ground fully and laying there as he started to get memorizes of his childhood. The constant beating by both his adopted parents, the fact that they wanted his eyes. The true day that Tamashi was free was when he chose to relinquish ownership of the sharingan eyes and crushes both of them. Tamashi knew that those eyes were no good to have in this world if people wanted them so badly.
Tamashi now awakening and pulling out a cigarette from his robe and lighting it up with his lighter. The smoke would be blown into the sky as he enjoyed the days of smoking, the days where he was drinking at the clubs at night and coming home almost dead from them. Tamashi knew these were toxic materials but didn't care. We all were meant to die one way or another Tamashi thought. Whether it happened through the years of smoking and drinking, or on the battle field. Tamashi enjoyed life as an almost dead man. He saw it as a means of feeling alive than your average day just not getting into constant death. Tamashi thought about the times where he wanted to commit suicide because of his predicament. The times where he would be at the hospital at a young age and pray to become the best shinobi. The days where he wanted to have his vision back to see again. Tamashi came to realize that it isn't whether a person can see or cannot see in this world. The world is still there, those in the dark are the ones with an advantage over other sense. They are the ones who come out of the tough times stronger. They are the ones who live on through succeed others. This was Tamashi's way of thinking and didn't allow nothing to get through him. Tamashi was smart even though he is blind, strong in body even though he has a disadvantage. Tamashi grew up with the worst luck that any child could have, but came out with the skills of manipulation upon others, trickery, and all other things related. Tamashi rose to his feet once again and still felt weak as he collapse to the ground once again.

Tamashi now having his self consciousness speak to him. "If you let this defeat you, you will fail. If you let this stop you from doing your part, then you won't become anything. Your power came from your will of being blind. What others take for granted, you wish you had in your life." Tamashi began to rise much proudly and better about himself as he began to limp his way towards Sakra and the master. Tamashi collapsing on the ground and falling on his back as he asked himself a question. "Why am I here anyways...For what purpose is needed of me when others need help from a blind man who can't even see. Could people really rely on me.." Tamashi began to draw tears in his eyelids as he felt useless. Tamashi laying here unable to walk, having injuries to his leg and other body parts. Tamashi knew that this could be the end of his life if he doesn't do anything about it. Tamashi rose to his feet once again and immediately went into a crawling formation. Tamashi started to crawl his way towards the fight. Tamashi saying this to himself. "I have been through worse than this... I have been from death and back... I can make it through this time victorious." Tamashi starting to rise to his feet again and trying to limp over to them as he got closer and closer. Tamashi falling down once again and laying on his back as he began to cough up blood and spit. Tamashi then hearing words within range from the master's mouth towards Sakra. "Last Opponent..." Tamashi heard her struggling and knew it was a bad situation. Tamashi pity and sorrow came to a close. Tamashi not even thinking about his injury and rising to his feet like he never was injured in the first place. Tamashi had the strength, the power to stand strong. Tamashi knew that during his time of injury, he would receive the fresh energy to fight once again and took his anger, his motivation to stop this master. Tamashi closed his right hand and balled it up to a fist as he took his A rank speed towards the master and sent half of his remaining energy towards that fist and as he got within arm's length of the master, Tamashi saying this to the master. "This is your last fight! I'm not going to die!" The master being off guard and turning to look at Tamashi and the powerful punch impacting his face, causing him to let go of Sakra and having the man sent flying off to the side and into a near by tree with his skull taking the sturdy impact and blooding leaking from his head. "You may be considered a master of the lighting style, a master at an element. That you were gifted of the arts of ninjutsu.... However, I am a gift of taijutsu.... and this will be your last battle!" Tamashi taking his full sprint once more to this master and jumping into the air as he sent a powerful strong kick to the master's neck. Causing the neck to crack to one side and for it to become broken within seconds. The master laying there day as Tamashi lifted up his corpse and had him lean back against the tree. Tamashi giving him a right hook to the face, then left hook to the face. Tamashi kept panting but he didn't care. For each impact he made, it became more powerful each time with the next punch. Tamashi now stopping and having the bloody face covered in the blood and having the body drop to the ground. Tamashi taking his walk over to Sakra and being drained out he kneeled before her and smiled. "I wouldn't let anyone hurt you... It's because of you.. that I have the strength to fight everyday..." Tamashi now laying on his back as he feels his body failing on him as he knows that he needs the sleep. Tamashi not being able to feel his arms, his body, his legs, Tamashi whole body became sore and numbed out. The limp ankle wasn't even a broken bone, just a swore pain bothering him. Tamashi knew that he would eventually heal once he got some sleep and that's what Tamashi decided to do. Tamashi took his rest on the ground and began to fall asleep as he didn't detect anymore threats around the forest and began to close his sockets and took the remainder of the day to rest. Tamashi laying there next to Sakra and as the wind blew against his whole body and face, he laid there like a corpse but still breathing like a champ. Tamashi now thinking about how he cared that much about Sakra and that this day proved that he really did have feelings for her even though they were just partners and childhood friends. Tamashi awoken and moved closer to her as he leaned in and gave her a pec kiss. Tamashi now dropping softly on her lap as he knocked out and began to sleep and snore as he was so exhausted that his muscles didn't make him twitch and appearing to look like he would be knocked out for a couple hours or even way more than that. Tamashi thinking whether they would be okay if he was knocked out and the person in charge would have to be Sakra to look after both of them and have them go back to base.

WC: 1409
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Fist - Mission    The Lightning Fist - Mission  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:41 am

Just when Sakra thought her life was about to end, she felt her lungs able to breathe again as her body dropped to the ground. It took her a couple of seconds to concentrate on what just happened. She looked over and saw Tamashi punching the master to his death as she lay on the ground breathing deep breaths. It felt so good to breathe again. Tamashi then made his way back to her. What he said to her next made her smile and then he seemed to collapse on the ground. She looked at him making sure he was okay. She could tell he had pushed his body to the limit to save her.

She too closed her eyes for a few minutes, knowing the danger was gone and the mission was complete. She opened her eyes when she heard Tamashi moving closer to her and surprisingly gave her a small kiss. Sakra than sat up as Tamashi placed his head in her lap and fell asleep. She instantly began to run her fingers through his hair like she always did. Sakra knew her heart always belonged to Tamashi even when he didn’t know it but now things were different. They seemed to finally share their feelings for each other without saying it out loud. True emotions are shown by actions not words. She smiled to herself. Sakra let Tamashi rest for a while as she kept guard and looked out for any possible danger.

The wind seemed to calm down. Once an hour passed, Sakra lightly woke Tamashi up. “Let’s head back to the base, you can rest more there,” Sakra said as she helped Tamashi up. Her leg didn’t hurt as much anymore. Good thing it wasn’t a deep cut Sakra thought. She let Tamashi lean against her with her right arm supporting him as they started their journey back. He seemed to be getting better though after the little nap he had taken. Sakra couldn’t help but try to lighten the mood. “So which way is back to the Ouraborus base navigator?” Sakra asked Tamashi and gave a small chuckle. Sakra and Tamashi slowly made their journey back to the Ouraborus base and let the leader know they had completed the mission.

- Exit
-Mission Completed

Word Count: 380
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lightning Fist - Mission    The Lightning Fist - Mission  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lightning Fist - Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1