Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*
Ryo : 19000

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed Left_bar_bleue250/250The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed Empty
PostSubject: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:13 am

Hour One The Announcement

The General using his radio to contact his men at border patrol using his radio.

General: This is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill. We have a fugitive on the run by the name of Tamashi Uchiha, Bulky Kanikovich, Jashin Stars, And the two brothers Kez and Mez of the genjutsu style. We need to apprehend these suspects immediately. I want you to radio this message to other nations. I want the world to know that we got a man who is in the organization of Ouroboros on the loose and just broke out of Hel's Playground Prison. He is considered dangerous in combat and don't mistaken his blindness as a disadvantage. This man can clearly use his hearing to detect anyone. Please be advise that this is not a drill and I need everyone stationed and ready.

Border Patrol Guard: Got it General Ryko, we will be contacting other nations to  get involve in this. We will stop this man at border patrol. I will have my men search the area right now. We got about a dozen or so here already. More will be coming in later on. I'm out over.

Tamashi and his crew coming to a complete stop on a high branch tree and the others looking around to see if they are being followed. Tamashi jumping off of the tree and landing on the ground and placing his ear on the ground and using his vulcan hearing technique. Upon discovering that there are twelve heart beats due north. Tamashi rising to his feet and jumping on the high branch tree next to his comrades.

Tamashi: We have about Twelve people are north of here.. We can ambush them. There more likely the border patrol of this village. If it is that many men..

The rain coming down hard and they fend off into finding a near by cave. The team entering the cave and avoiding the heavy rain with snakes all around the area and the group killing the snakes and cooking up a meal as one of them makes the fire as the others are piling up on snake food with Tamashi having his ear against the ground and hearing a heart beat getting closer to here.

Tamashi: Guys... someone is coming here... Identify the person...

Jashin taking a look and discovering that it is in fact the general who is coming to the cave.

Jashin: The general....

Tamashi: I will take care of him...

Tamashi walking in the rain as the general spots him.

General: Tamashi.... I will you might as well give up. The whole world will be gunning for you now.You made a big mistake escaping our prison.

Tamashi: I am much stronger than before... I advice you to be wary of me.

General: Big talk for a man whose about to die.

The general taking his leap forward as Bulky appears right above Tamashi and punching the general's back of the head. The general taking the impact on the ground and turning into a log. The general appearing right behind Tamashi. As the general is about to strike down Tamashi with his sword, Tamashi sweep kicks the general, causing him to drop the sword and impact the ground with his back. Tamashi then sending chakra into his right fist and sending it directly into the face of the general. The general taking the impact and coughing up blood as he is about to die.

General: You are very strong Tamashi and quick on your feet....
You won't be making it out alive.... Hehehe.....

The general revealing his trench coat to be filled with explosive tags. The explosive tags begin to set off as Tamashi hears it just in time to leap far away from it. They all head back towards the cave and taking there rest as they begin to eat the snakes that they caught in the cave and enjoy there meal as minutes go by. The scenery is changed to the headquarters of the council members.

Council Member Fire: It seems to us that the general really did die.

Council Member Water: We should make our move then. It's the perfect time..

Council Member Lighting: Lets go after him then...

Council Member Earth: Lets see what the border patrol and nation will do.. If anything does happen...

Council Member Wind: We will be there to stop him in the end.

Each of the council members wearing the exact same uniform with the element of their mastery on the upper back of it.

Council Member Water: If we do catch up to them. We have to avoid the brothers genjutsu that have been killing off the majority of people...

Council Member Fire: That is a very dangerous jutsu to avoid unless we all plug our ears...

Council Member Lighting: If we plug our ears we would be at a disadvantage... If we get them from afar... we won't have to worry about them at all. If we leave now, we still have a chance to catch up to them.

Council Member Earth: We are the council... we shouldn't even have to worry when we got soldiers on the line for us...

Council Member Lighting: Since when have we ever been so soft just because of our titles. We each deserve this position because of our mastery and intelligence of the village and element. We are not weak but powerful. If we are together and fight against them, not only will be succeed in killing off Tamashi and his crew, but we shall be rewarded by the nations and improving our village status. I say we go after Tamashi before he gets to far for us to even catch him.

Council Member Fire: Who will watch over the village when we are gone...

Council Member Wind: We will have several of the Anbu guarding the whole village just in case and I will send word to them that they must keep this village secured as possible since we will be gone for several days... Now then lets get going and not waste any time.

Council Member Fire: Lets get going!

WC: 1000

Last edited by Tamashi* on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed Left_bar_bleue250/250The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:40 pm

Hour Two The Covered Forest

Within the second hour, the forest was covered with jounin level three man party surrounding the vast outskirts of the hidden storm village. The chunnin were paired up with four genin with the squad leader being the chunnin. Every section of the forest was searched and Tamashi and his crew were still in the forest and they saw the sentry's get closer and closer to where they were located at. Jashin noticed a hidden path way that would lead deeper into the cave and they rose to there feet and they all marched there way in there and kept traveling to where they saw candle lights down a corridor hallway against the walls. The travel seemed like it would go on forever, but they finally arrived to what seemed to be a metal rusted ladder that lead upward to a trap door.
Tamashi and his crew each climbed the ladder one by one, discovering at the other end of that ladder, what appeared to be a house, but come to find out by a letter that they found it would be a mansion of three stories tall and the furniture covered in dust and the place looking ancient. They walked along the the mansion, going door through door slowly and having the creak sound of the floor giving anyones position away because of the noise it made with each step. Tamashi couldn't see but he knew that the place was ancient just by the smell in the air and the dust that attached to his fingertips as he examined the furniture.

Jashin: Where the hell are we...

Bulky: I'm guys... You might want to take a look at this...

Bulky giving a letter that he just picked up on the dust old coffee table and handing it over to Jashin. Jashin taking the letter from Bulky and reading it out loud to everyone in the room.

Jashin: "Experimentations... that is what my brother and I suffered during our time here at this mansion. This mansion is hell and those who survive the experimentations become nothing more than freaks of nature. I should know... I was one of them... Writing this letter... I chose to commit suicide and as for my brother... he didn't survive the experimentations... He died for the sake of my survival of becoming this modified supernatural human being. To the doctor that did this to me. I hope you rot."

Tamashi: Experimentations... what could that possible mean....

A man in a white lab coat and black well dressed pants came walking up behind the group with his hands in his pocket and him examining the fugitives in the room.

Doctor: Look who just came running at my door step. The fugitives that I learned about on my radio. Tamashi Uchiha... is it? It's a pleasure to meet you. You all will be my next appointed test subjects. Whether it's voluntary or by force. It's time I make my move.

What the group didn't notice, that the dust all around the furniture carried small particles of what seemed to be white dust, was really mixed in with an organic being who formed himself into five solid clones whose joints and bone structure was beyond double jointed that he basically restrained all five of them by attaching on there backs and telling them not to attempt to escape or they would be killed on the spot. This super natural organic being gained this unique trait from the doctor. Another person coming right behind the doctor, was a 6'4ft weighing at 200lb, a super natural organic being who had his heart placed out of his chest and had a glass sphere plate around his heart filled with a special liquid to keep him alive. His body was massive and sturdy to where he looks intimidating compared to Bulky. This organic being didn't speak but grunted. His eyeballs is what made him more intimidating, no pupils, just plain white with red veins around the eyes.  

Doctor: Don't mind my friend here, he will make sure that none of you try to escape.

Tank: ....*Grunt*

Twist: Don't mind the big fellow guys. He is really nice when you get to meet him. Sorry to incase you guys and preventing you five from moving. But once you become like us.. You will understand why we choose to serve the doctor for what he has truly made us into. He dedicated his life's work on us.

Tamashi: We got people chasing after us... you really want this place to get destroyed?

Doctor: Comedian of the group. I don't use chakra, so pin pointing this location won't even happen unless one possess the byakugan and even then. I got my traps set up along the base. The fact that I knew you guys were here. Now then to proceed with my next plan. Prepare for the experimentations

The doctor had placed them on beds with wheels on the bottom of them on each edge of the rectangular bed attached to a steel table. This bed also came with elbow locked, wrist locked, knee locked, waist locked, and ankle locked metal bars that restricted there movements of preforming hands signs or anything that would aide them in their escape. Down below within the basement of the facility, was the laboratory on where the doctor did his experimentations on his victims. The doctor had a special experimentation for Tamashi Uchiha. The doctors main focus was to make him stronger and intimidating and having him under the doctors control to exterminate the storm village for what they did to his wife. The sole reason on why he decided to make the ultimate experimentation was for the fact that the village refused to aide him when he needed them the most with the death of his wife.

Doctor: Tamashi, this will be the last time you see your friends again. Starting today, you will become my puppet, my ultimate creation, and my ticket to destroying the hidden storm village forever. You are my trump card out of this mansion and to the life of living back in the village once again.

Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Hour Three The Sacrifice For Results

The lighting in the room was so bright that it affected everyone in the room except for the doctor and Tamashi. All five individuals strapped to their bed and all of them unable to move at all with tank and twist in the room standing as guards.

Doctor: You would appear to be the strongest out of the group Tamashi, the most wanted. You will be my next experimentation. Your strength and intelligence and speed will improve during the course of one hundred hours of being locked up in here and preserved. If anything goes wrong, I will make sure your survival is key.

The doctor saying all this while reading his clipboard and examining what to cut and what not to cut. What to modified and what to let stay.

Doctor: You don't have no pair of eyes.. complete blindness.... Was that because it was natural at birth or environment?

Tamashi: Environment.

Doctor: What I learned about you through the radio and through the world is that you are an uchiha.. I have never experimented on a Uchiha before... I guess you will be my first test subject of an Uchiha. State your full name for me?

Tamashi: Tamashi Uchiha

Doctor: Your new name is Experiment 2021 Which If you count the letter of your name and what number that letter falls into. You get that specified number. For instant. The letter "T" in your name, takes 20 letters to reach that specific letter. Which is the beginning of your new name and the 21 comes from the "U" in your last name. Now that is cleared up, we can continue with our experimentation.

Tamashi: Once I get released I will kill you.

Doctor: Those that I have experimented on never end up attempting to kill me. After the results that they gain, they are grateful on what I did for them. Now lets start with big old Bulky over here. You will be what gives Tamashi his strength. Jashin, you will be what grant Tamashi's his intelligence, the twins will be what gives Tamashi his sight, and lastly, Eriken, you will give Tamashi his speed. The five of you will aide Tamashi in being strong and powerful. Be glad that your lives aren't totally useless. Convicted felons have a place in my experiments. Now then..

Tank walking up to Bulky with a sword in his right hand and stabbing Bulky's skull in, with the sword coming out the other way and barely touching the bed mattress on the cart. Tank taking out the sword and dropping it to the floor as the doctor walks over to Bulky and begins to examine his brute strength body and his refined rough skin by nature. The doctor pulling out a scalpel and in his other hand a digital scale in which he cuts both arms off and weighs which one is slightly stronger which would indicate the more dominate hand. The doctor coming to a conclusion that it is Bulky's right hand that is the most dominate and weighing a bit more. The doctor placing that arm in a liquified container which will preserve the arm.

Doctor: I can see part of your bones... you have third degree Tamashi.. I will fix that right up with this skin that I will acquire.

The doctor removing the first layer of skin and also preserving it in a separate liquified jar. Bulky's whole entire torso, bottoms, and facial skin removed and placed in a jar.

Tank picking up Bulky's remains and throwing it in the furnace and getting rid of the odor in the room along with the bed that he laid on also washed and well cleansed.

Tamashi: The only thing you keep clean is this laboratory... not what's around it.

Doctor: This is not my house and never was. I just came here one day and discovered that it was abandoned. So I started my research here... It seems to me like you don't care on what I did to your friend Bulky.

Tamashi: How can I do anything If I'm sealed like a trap snake in a cage.

Doctor: My advice wouldn't be to move or try to escape. That will only make your death faster here.

The doctor heading towards the other room to view the security cameras and coming to find out that the trap door that they came through, is the same ones that the storm jounin shinobi are using to climb into. The doctor closing his fist and taking his walk back to Tamashi and his crew.

Doctor: Tank we have a few guest not welcomed here... Take care of them for me...

Tank leaving the room and heading towards the room that the jounin are in.
The five jounin in the room and searching the place.

Jounin 1: Wow what a mansion...

Jounin 2: Who knew a cave lead us into here...

Tank taking his sprint towards the jounin and grabbing two by the throat and crushing their throat to where the jounin dies instantly. The last three remaining jounin getting into a stance and preparing themselves to fight this creature.

Jounin 3: What the hell..

Tank begins to take his slow walk towards these three, as they begin to back away into a trap set up to encase them. As they all walk in the same pace to where the trap is. There entire body getting electrocuted and stunned. Tank taking his leap forward and sending a right hook to one of their faces and a left hook to the other jounin's face. Those two going flying back as a spike comes out of the wall and impales them in the back, having them both die. The third one being lifted from both his ankles and having his head hit the ceiling fan made of metal and having his head chopped off. Tank leaving the bodies on the ground as Tank then begins to tighten up the trap door and setting up more traps just in case more show up. Tank returning back to the doctor. Jashin attempting to move and wiggle in his bed as Tank appears in front of him with a grin to his face.

Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Hour 4 Blood Bath

The hidden storm villages jounin division and chunnin division sentries all posted around this mansion's front entrance and they stood upon the hundreds. The squad leader of this whole unit stood strong and faced his whole unit and began to preach to them.

Squad Leader Zero: We have word that Tamashi Uchiha and his crew are within these mansion walls. I would love for all of us to storm inside this mansion and go searching through these rooms and trying to find them. The problem is that there are traps within these mansion and we lost some great men. We also have confirmed that there are tyrant like being within this mansion. I don't want to take more risk into sending more of my troops in there just to fall victim to a trap or to those creatures that we have been told are in there. We unfortunately can't blow up this mansion due to a seal barrier placed on this mansion which negates all elemental type, explosion type, and taijutsu type techniques. Which is why, while I am in here trying to find Tamashi and his crew. I want the rest of you to find the seals of this barrier and once that has been accomplish. I want you guys to radio me in and I can leave the mansion with the body of Tamashi. Our number one goal is Tamashi, the rest of the inmates I will kill. We want to make this village proud. We want to make sure that we are the ones to capture this Ouraboros member. I want our village to get the reward with the capture. I want you all to storm out and find these tags. I will do my part in finding out where Tamashi is. Disperse!

The whole unit disperse trying to look for the barrier seals. The problem with this was that they didn't have a byakugan user or any type of aide to assist them in finding these tags. They will now have to do it by actually looking for it in the vast forrest. The squad leader took his entrance to the door and as the door creaked open, the lights within the mansion lit up and revealed the grand staircase in front of him, along with two double doors on each end of the front entrance room that he is about to go in to. Upon walking inside the black crack design marble floor tile which along with the two stone statue's of tigers with one of them have two blue sapphire gems in their eyes and the other having a two red ruby gems in the other eyes. These two statues were large in their size and appeared to look like protectors of the front lines of this mansion. Upon looking to his left, He spotted a double door that appeared to look like it was made of glass that wasn't see through. Upon looking to his right, he spotted a double door that appeared to look like it was made out of obsidian with cracks on it having lava through the cracks and not dripping or forming into obsidian. The cracks leading to a hollow circle at the center of where the door knob should be. Zero thought to himself that maybe placing an object in that would open the door. Zero pondered to himself for a brief moment and then stared at the grand staircase right in front of him. These staircase appeared to look dusty and ancient and would make a large noise if someone were to walk upon it. Examining the staircase through his eyes alone, he made that determined assumption that there was no doubt in his mind that it would make a noise. Zero then scanned his eyes along the ceiling, where he spotted two secured cameras on the corner of the front entrance and having one on each side. Zero pulled out his two shurikens and knew that he wasn't within spotting range of either camera and quickly sent one shuriken to one camera, and the other shuriken to the other camera. Both of the cameras taking impact and dropping to the ground as the hinges fail to keep the camera's up the ceiling. The doctor hearing a static within ear shot and walking over to the next room to see what was going on. The doctor looking upon the screen and determining that he has an intruder lurking within the mansion. The door walking over to tank and tank suffocating Jashin within seconds as the doctor now speaks upon tank right after Jashin's death.

Doctor: It appears that we have an intruder within our mansion. Please dispose of the man..

Tank: ..... *Grunt*

The tank walking out of the room in search for the intruder while the doctor goes up to Jashin and begins to cut open his head, starting from the forehead and going all around as he tries to locate the brain of Jashin and begins to take it out carefully and placing it within a jar covered in a purified liquid to preserving the brain. The scenery changes to where Zero is still within the room of the entrance and still not moving a step further as he closely examines the floor of this mansion and not noticing anything out of the ordinary. Zero then pulling out a flash bomb and placing shades on as he throws it within the sky and also sending a concealed shrunken underneath his other hand and sending it to impact the bomb. The impact happening in mid air and the explosion of the light flashes the room within. Revealing three wires that are strapped along the side pillars that keep this mansion from falling apart and also showing that each of the wire would of tripped him, and caused him to fall into the other two wires that are slightly in front of that other wide. Zero throwing a shuriken to these wires and having the first wire shooting out kunais from the statue tiger's mouth, the second wire having spikes coming out of the ground, and the third is shurikens coming out of the ceiling.

WC: 1005
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:13 pm

Hour 5 The First Encounter

Zero took his leap over the spike and too his landing at the center of this room and looked left then right. Zero then releasing his left foot was slightly more within the ground than his right foot that stood straight. Zero now realizing that he stepped on a foot trap which had a large boulder coming his way from the grand stairs coming down. Zero now doing a few hand signs and spitting out a large fire ball against the boulder, causing the explosion to happen with the boulder and having the boulder turning into pieces of rock while smoke filled the air for a few minutes. Zero walking over to the glass frame door and opening the door. Zero looking at the body of Tank as he leaped far away from him and pulled out a kunai for defending himself. Tank walking into the room and ready to fight Zero. Zero getting into a stance and rushing towards Tank as Tank then blocked Zero's slash attempts to slice up his body horizontal and Tank just kept using his arms as a barrier. The last slash attempt that Zero attempted to make, cause him to get his wrist locked in the tank's grasp and held it with a strong grip as Zero dropped the kunai to his other hand, and got lifted in the air with one pull. Zero now stabbing Tank's wrist, causing Tank to release him and having Zero leap back while he pulled out two kunais with explosive tags on each end of the kunais and threw it over to Tank's body. Before the kunais could be blocked by Tank's arm that received the stab, the explosion happened and this caught Tank off guard and as he leaned back from this explosion and awaited for the smoke to disappeared. Zero leaped forward within the smoke and attached himself to Tank's body and stabbed both sides of Tank's neck with one kunai on each hand causing tank to drop on his back. Zero now getting off of tank and taking his sprint through the room to discover his men dead on the floor. Zero came to a stop as he looked at his comrades all dead on the floor as Zero then turned around to see that Tank was not on the ground anymore and gone from the area. The scenery is changed to the doctor. The doctor now looking at Tank and seeing that he is wounded, as he places Tank on a bed and pulling out the kunais and healing him of his wounds.

Doctor: You should be more careful... Tank you are lucky that didn't affect you since you are abnormal from others. Please be careful. You and along with Twist and several others, are my life's work. Now then Twist, go find this intruder while I continue to perform on Tamashi.

The scenery changing to where the hundreds of Jounin, Chunnin, and Genin searching for these seals by small division groups. The first seal was found by the first group of one chunnin and nine genin. The chunnin taking careful measures of how to remove this seal, for he has never seen such a seal before. As the chunnin is about to remove the first seal, a super natural creature spawned right in front of the seal, having the chunnin leap back and pulling out his giant shuriken from his back. This creature had no arms, bent knees, eyes wide like a person on drugs and his mouth opened like it was about to fire a large object out of it.

Chunnin: Stand back, we don't know what we are dealing with...

The chunnin throwing the giant shuriken over to the creature, however, the creature with no arms, lifted up his left leg and with the precise chakra control, shot a gust of wind against the shuriken, causing the shuriken to slightly drift off course and fly into a near by tree behind the creature. This creature still stood with it's knee's bent and it's mouth opened. The creature didn't want to wait any longer and shifted his body and went beyond speeds of that who was of jounin rank. The chunnin couldn't keep track of where the creature was and finally, the creature stopped in front of the chunnin and released a toxic gas, which not only spread along the chunnin, but the genin as well. The chunnin telling the genin to cover their breathe, as it was already too late. All of them caught in this massive toxic smoke. Dropping to the ground and feeling the affects of dizziness and numbness, that they all passed out and laid there to be dead. The creature ended their lives with the giant shuriken that he took out of the tree and stabbed each one of their bodies with it and having them covered in their own pool of blood and as for the creature, he went back to where the seal was and went within the seal once more and if anyone tried to get close to the tag, he would be summoned once more, to protect the seal from being removed. This was their first encounter with the guardians of these seven seals located around the mansion. He is considered among the guardians, the weakest out of them all, but still the smart and agile for his current state. He too, just like the other six, are considered the doctor's most failed experiments whose only use is to protect the mansion's walls by being sealed up in a tag and defending the seal that they bare to protect against any foe who comes their way. Even though they aren't like Tank and Twist and a few several others who have the privilege to serve under the doctor. The seven guardians still see themselves as strong and powerful warriors who consider themselves the doctor's first line of defense against those who choose to enter the mansion.
The scenery now changes to Zero, as he makes his way passed his dead comrades and looking for traps and cameras in the room.

WC:1002
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:46 pm

Hour 6 The Seven Guardians Destructive Power

Ninety is the remaining units left who are outside the walls of the mansion. The second team has just arrived at the destination of the second seal. This second team also consisted of one chunnin and nine genin. The chunnin took the direct approach and walked up to the seal. The chunnin came to a stop when he saw a creature spawning from the seal with a reddish glow as he was summoned for protecting this seal from any intruders. This creature was different than the other. This creature had no ears at all, but his vision was a perfect 10/10, going beyond that of the average human. His eyes widen like he had insomnia and never slept. The creature resembled that of a snake's head, but the body of a muscular humanoid appearance of a human who regularly works out. What these chunnin and genin didn't realize, that this creature was once a human like everyone else. He may not look it, but this experimentations changed him into something else. This creature kept his eyes moving all around him as he awaited for these people to make their move. The creature couldn't wait any longer and decided to spawn out a large size egg, the size of a basketball. This egg quickly hatched to ten creatures who appeared to look like the creature themselves but mini in size. These ten creatures took there fast run over to these unexpected casualties and jumped on their faces of the nine genin and exploded. The explosion caused the death of these genin and the chunnin was the only one alive to face this creature. The chunnin decided to make a run for it, but it failed, the creature shooting his tongue out to encase the chunnin's torso and arms around the tongue, causing the chunnin to be trapped and having the tongue to reveal itself having explosive like tags on his tongue and the explosive happened. The chunnin died with his flesh all around the forest and the creature bringing the remaining flesh within his mouth and swallowing the remains. The creature returning to his seal and the next group is heading towards the third seal located on a different area of the forest. The third seal team consisted of ten jounin who carefully sent one of the jounin to approach the seal, before he could touch it, a creature spawned underneath him and ate him up in one gulp unexpectedly. This creature appeared to be that of a large bean bag chair, it's weight being nothing more than fat. This creature had no eyes and used it's nose and hearing to aide him. The creature vanished into the ground and traveled along the ground. The jounin being on guard as the ground started to violently shook, causing volcanic explosions to erupt from underneath the other nine jounin's feet. Five out of the nine jounin, died by the close quarters of the volcanic explosive. Four remaining jounin were left and the creature appeared underneath one of them and ate him up as he was about to take landing on the ground. The creature entered the ground once again, having the three jounin having to stay on guard and got into triangle formation together, back to back and were ready. The creature heard there footsteps come together and as one of them saw the creature coming out of the ground from far away. They all turned to look at it with their kunais drawn. The three jounin realizing too late that the ground underneath them erupted into a volcanic explosion yet again, causing the death of these three jounin. The clone of the creature that stands on the surface fading away to smoke. While the creature enters within the seal once more. The fourth and fifth seal was closed together, having both teams showing up together, one team being one chunnin and nine genin, and the other consisted of jounin. The fourth and fifth seal unlocking, having one creature appearing to look like a giant snake, while the other looking like a rhino. The snake didn't have a mouth, and the rhino didn't have feet. The group laughed but the creatures didn't. The snake threw the rhino to the group and the rhino growing the size of a boss level summoned creature and killed fifteen out of the twenty group members. The sharp steel tough skin of the rhino was powerful to withstand attacks. The five other group members going for the snake as the rhino turned back to it's normal size. The snake then heading over to these individuals and twirled around all of there bodies and coming out of the snake's body, were hands which grabbed these jounin by the wrist, ankle, neck, waist, and head. The hands squeezing with one squeeze and causing an explosion of too much pressure and causing the foot to come off of the five jounin's body parts, the head of another, the hand, the lower part of the body., and the explosive skull. Three of the surviving jounin dying from their wounds and the two creatures going back to their seal.
The next team of twenty was the ones heading towards the sixth and seventh seal. These twenty jounin, facing a humanoid creature without a body with only a head and the other without a head but with a body. The creature picking up the other creature's head and throwing the head over to the center of the group, having the magnetic affect of all these jounin all being piled up together with the head of the creature being there. The jounin unable to move, with the creature with the body also getting pulled into it and his body forming large spikes, stabbing through every single jounin, except for the creature's head. The jounin all dying from their wounds and the two creatures getting out of the pool of blood all around them and heading back to their seal and returning within it. These seven creatures were unique and purposely designed with one unique ability. Thirty of the group members remain.

WC: 1001
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Hour 7 The Arrival Of The Five

Mass murder is what ordinary people would call it, but to the doctor, he called it the solution. The doctor made took those broken down human beings from the storm village who didn't live up to the villages code and turned them to super natural creatures who would aide and protect his fortress solitude which was the mansion in which he kept his head low. The last remaining thirty jounin kept hearing screams and explosions from all parts all around them. The decided to head back to the mansion and to see what plan they could come up with. The jounin going down a route that they didn't first take while arriving to the mansion, which lead them to their ultimate fate of a forest barrier explosive tag explosion, which caused a wild fire all around the vast forrest and finally stopping at the river bank. The thirty jounin meeting their fate and being killed by this explosion. The five council members finally arriving in front of this mansion after hearing the large explosion and seeing the wild vast forest fire and screams. The council standing in front of the mansion.

Council Member Fire: It appears to be that the hundred men that we requested were killed... None are responding to their radios... and this seal is protecting this mansion from attacks.... What should we do?

Council Member Water: I have seen these types of seals before.. In fact... this seal has about seven other seals all around the forest and hidden in the forest.

Council Member Wind: We can choose to walk into the mansion... however... I'm pretty sure there are traps within that Mansion... So it would be best if we find these seals and destroy this mansion.

The council members all traveling together to the first seal. As they approach it, a creature with no arms spawns out of the seal and gets into a defensive stance. The council members all quickly doing their respective hand signs and the earth council member rising pillars all around the area, causing the creature and the council members rising to 25ft. While the pillars are rising, spikes are coming out of the sides of the pillar that the creature is standing on, ending up with the spikes stabbing through the creature's feet. The fire council member quickly fires a great ball of fire straight towards the creature's direction. The jumps high enough in the air to avoid it, while the water council member shooting a water dragon out of his mouth and straight to the creature's body. The water impacting the creature while the council member then adding ice element with it, having the creature frozen in a statue like fashion and falling 25ft to the ground. The wind council member quickly appearing underneath the creature's body as it falls from 25ft. The council member blows a strong gust of wind directly at the creature's body. The wind cutting up the creature's skin, causing major cut wounds along the body, specially around the knee joint areas. The creature landing on his back and having a tough time getting up as he drops to the ground the moment he tries to stand. The council member lighting, strikes down the creature with a powerful lighting strike, having the gray clouds formally right above the creature and striking him down, causing the creature to be stunned and killed. The council members removing the seal and traveling to the second one. The second creature was easily taken out by the same combination as the first one. Eventually within thirty minutes, the council member team eliminated all of the creatures and removed all of the seals. The barrier went down and the mansion quickly began to vanish in thin air. The council members in a state of shock and sentence to a strong powerful genjutsu technique which is a last line of defense to the mansion. The council members in reality are laying on the floor unconscious until someone goes up to them and wakes them up. The fantasy version is them looking around to see where the mansion went. What really allied and tricked these council members is the flash of light that appeared before their eyes. This light made it seem like the mansion was never there to begin with. The scenery changed to Zero still walking around the library part of the mansion. Zero walking over to a book that slightly caught his attention and was conveniently placed on the coffee table and he picked up the book on the coffee table and began to read it to himself. The book was titled, "My Biggest Failures, By Doctor Erick." What Zero didn't realize is that this book was laced with a genjutsu, which just reading a few minutes and even hours of the book, would appear like just a few seconds to him. Zero started to read this book and started with the first chapter.

"My biggest failure.... My name is Erick Stone, but most people just call me The Doctor. Fifty years ago I was born into this very mansion that I now made it a death trap for any intruder who comes to harm me. My first failure in life, was being sent to the academy of the hidden storm village. This begins my tale as not only a man who was betrayed by everyone in the world, but the very village that he always wanted to feel a part of. My tale is just like any other. At the age of zero, I was born into this village, a mother who was a mastery of medical ninjutsu and a father who was a rogue shinobi who abandoned the village on the day I was born. The reason why he abandoned me was unclear. Until at the age of five I was told the truth on why he left us. The real reason was because the warden of the prison at the time, fired him from his guard duty at working at the prison. Feeling betrayed by the village, he left and promised he would never return. This was my first failure.

Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:00 am

Hour 8 The Failures

"My first failure indeed. The fact that I was born and it immediately became a problem in which he couldn't nurture me and have responsibilities to take care of me since he lost his job. He too felt like a failure and left. At the age of five is when I started the academy and didn't care for what they had to teach. The only thing I cared for was the use of medical ninjutsu training. They didn't teach it so I abandoned the academy the first day and my mother taught me everything about medical. The day came at the age of ten where I had to put that training into saving an animals life. It worked and I was happy until it got killed the next day by a much larger prey. The second failure of my life was that animal losing it's life. What I learned from both this failures and what they meant to me, was that I couldn't prevent the death of that animal because I didn't act on it and take it home with me to nurture, and that I couldn't talk and stop my dad from leaving. These two failures I couldn't control. The third failure I had was when my mother died to an illness and I was already fifteen at the time. I was considered a mastery of medical and learned so much from my mother that it eventually grew over the years of me having to experiment on ways to bring her back alive. The fourth failure is that I couldn't bring her back no matter what I did. I have had so many failures that it just struck me one day to just live in my mansion until I have learned so much and now to this day, I have projects and creatures that once were human and now they are my family and are apart of me. Now I can rest easy knowing that they won't betray me like my father did." Zero coming to realize that he is within a genjutsu as he begins to kai himself out of it and escapes the realities of being stuck in a fantasy as he throws the book on the ground and walking away from it. Zero now taking his movement towards the next room which didn't even had a door covering it. Zero walked in to see Twist, a creature who could transform into dust particles.

Zero: "If I were you.. I would step aside freak.."

Twist taking his run over to Zero, as Zero quickly hurled a kunai towards Twist face. As the kunai was about to strike Twist in the chest, Twist had that part of his body forming into dust particles and having the kunai go into the wall instead. Zero then coming up with a strategy on the spot as he allowed Twist to get near him. Twist attempting to send a right hook over to Zero's face. Zero ducked real low as Twist missed the attack and Zero stashing a paper bomb in concealment in his pocket. Zero then uppercutting Twist's chin, having him fly in the air for a brief moment while Zero sends a strong frontal kick to his stomach, causing Twist to fly into the wall and taking the impact.

Twist: Haha, you won't be able to beat me... I am one of the strongest creatures here!

Zero: Not anymore..

Zero holding the snake sign and the explosive tag in Twist's pocket explodes. The explosion ending Twist life and having the dust particles turning into nothing but ashes. Zero continuing his walk through this large mansion as he then looked to see what appeared to be the entrance to a basement, which was locked and required two symbols to enter.

Zero: This must be where Tamashi is located at... This is the only door requiring symbols to open it.

Zero decided to call in his troops outside as none of them responded to his radio.

Zero: This must be broken..

Zero didn't want to waste anymore time and placed two explosive tags on the door and leaped away from it as he activated the seal and blew up the doors wide open to where the hinges fell off and the doors were just laying there. Zero took his run into deep in the basement and came to a narrow corridor where lava stood and a bridge which lead to the other side. Tank stood at the bridge tall and sturdy. His arms folded and Zero quickly pulled out two kunais as he threw them over to Tank. Tank grabbed both of them and failed to realize that explosive tags were on them and the explosion happening, causing Tank to fall into the pit and dying from the fall. Zero took his run forward and finally reached the inner laboratory of the base and the doctor stood there and awaited for his arrival.

Doctor: You are quiet the individual I must say.. I already finished surgery with Tamashi and now he just needs to finish his intelligence process and that's about it.

Zero seeing Tamashi floating in a giant pod full of liquid fluid and not moving a muscle.

Doctor: He is my ultimate creation!

The doctor didn't realize it, but Tamashi awaited for the perfect time to use his deformed right arm, which his fingers now were claws instead of fingers, stabbed straight through the glass frame and stabbed the doctor right in the back, having the index claw coming right out of his back. Tamashi walking out the pod and having the wires detach from his body, as he threw the doctor against Zero. Zero caught the doctor and spoke softly.

Doctor: I failed...

The doctor dying of his wound and Tamashi took the opportunity to dash passed Zero and took his leave out of the mansion. Tamashi leaving through the front doors, which is the part where the five council members were still in the genjutsu and laying on the floor. Tamashi quickly ended their lives by stabbing straight through their skulls and left them on the floor as corpse. Tamashi going through the forest and within the hour, more storm village jounin making their way to the mansion and heading inside.

WC: 1003
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:58 am

Hour 9 The Man With The Answers

The storm jounin stormed into the laboratory and saw Zero touching the doctor's body as it laid on the ground dead.

Zero: We need answers to who this doctor is and what these experiments even are...

A mysterious man in a winter hood outfit appears from the crowd and walks to the doctor's journal. Zero catches notice of him since he isn't wearing the uniform of the storm village. Zero then starts to speak to him.

Zero: You there, who are you..

The man opened the journal and responded to this man.

Mystery: I have all the answers you need to know about this man...

Zero: How can we even trust you...

The mysterious man turns around to reveal his face underneath the hood and responds to Zero.

Mystery: Because I was one of those experiments. I am the Warden.

Zero: It's you... but I thought you died back at the village..

Warden: I'm still alive because the doctor saved my life when I needed saving the most. It was because of him that Tamashi's final blow to my head, really destroyed the parasite that was on the back of my head. The parasite dying and granting me free life once more.

Zero: Free life... but you said the doctor saved your life...

Warden: At first I thought he saved my life by experimenting on me and telling me that I would have a second chance at living if I ever died. He was right... The parasite took my place and now I am here alive and my chakra restored back to me. Through the years the parasite was harvesting my chakra, which is why I lost to Tamashi.

Zero: So where is Tamashi going to now...

Warden: To where I had to go once I escaped this place like the others... To the cold environment....

Zero: Why the cold....

Warden: The cold is what will save Tamashi's life. The parasite will continue to feed off his chakra unless he goes to the cold for countless hours. After he is there for a long period of time. The parasite will be weakened and will be confined to not stealing his chakra anymore.

Zero: So your saying Tamashi will be granted a second life once he dies as well...

Warden: All of the parasites are different. In fact, he may not even have one. If he doesn't have one, he's one of the lucky ones. Yet those without a parasite still need to go in a cold environment for hours anyways. So the cold is where we need to go now.

Zero: I'm still in charge of my time, you got a prison to go back to and take over.

Warden: The prison and the inmates, along with the five council members are dead. There isn't a prison to return to anymore.. Unless it gets repaired overtime. Now we have to do what we must to capture Tamashi and claim the bounty reward and send him back to his village and get the money needed to repair our village once more. He is a troublesome shinobi and we must get him back. The commander is dead and I will avenge his death.

Zero: I'm not sure the kage will enjoy the report... but I will allow you to be with us under my orders. You may run the prison, but you don't run my army.

Warden: Will take you to the place where he might be going to.

Zero: Men lets move out.

The twenty jounin ninja, Zero, and the Warden all leaving the mansion and traveling through the forest, where they will be heading in search for Tamashi.
Tamashi on the other hand has already made it to the cold environment and back to his former village as he takes his rest in one of the caves that will provide him with a place to hide and rest.

Tamashi: What the hell is going on... One second I am me... and the next I am a freak.... What has happened to me...

Tamashi touching his chest and realizing that four eyes are on his chest and clustered together. These eyes are actively shifting and moving on their own, yet Tamashi can't see through them.

Tamashi: I have eyes that can move but I can't even see through them.. That's just great... What did this doctor do to me!

Tamashi resting up a bit as his skin is enjoying the cold and a smile appears on his face. Tamashi still wondering if Sakra is okay and if she is in danger or not.

The scenery is changed to where The army is already at the cold environment and looking around the wasteland of snow.

Warden: He couldn't have gone too far... This area is the outskirts of his former village... So even the jounin here will find him eventually. He is most likely in a cave around these parts. Thats where I went to since I didn't belong to this village.

Zero: scatter guys and check every single cave this area has.

The twenty men heading out in groups of five and going to search every cave that is around the area.

Zero: Glad you came Warden, You really are a big help.

Warden: Once we capture Tamashi and get that reward. I want him to rot in the prison he tried to escape from.

Zero: He probably will once they get him and maybe we should alert the village now that he is within the area. The more men the better, we need to capture him as a group.

Warden: We won't receive anything if they capture him.

Zero: We might since we provided the intel...

Warden: And If they choose to not give us a reward.. our village might go to war over this international criminal. We can't take the risk of our village and we have to find him before they can even have a chance at finding him...

Zero: I wouldn't want war over something so small. We will find him with the men we have but I will radio in for more jounin and even chunnins to come along. We already had enough genin perish already back at the mansion. We need time!.

WC:1000
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tamashi*
Tamashi*

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:47 am

Hour 10 The Massacre

Zero: Never the less, you never told us that you had been experimented on during the extended period of time of being away. You know working with that doctor makes you an accomplice. I will be talking to the kage in the next meeting about this. Don't think this will go under the table.

Warden: It wasn't a choice, I was captured by his creatures and experimented on. I didn't want to tell anybody because if anyone found out then that would put my life in danger.

Zero: You mention you had a parasite.. that parasite could of easily left your body and infected others, or you could of simply infected others.

Warden: The parasite doesn't infect people, they enhance people.

Zero: Look all I know is.. These things are dangerous and I already had to kill two of them.

A jounin now coming up to both of them and gave them both a salute as he began to speak to them in urgency.

Jounin: We may have found the cave where Tamashi is, we found blood trail along the floor. 

Zero: Investigate and report back to me.

The twenty jounin already at the cave as the other jounin finally makes it back and gives the nod for everyone to enter the cave.

The jounin entering the cave with caution and freezing in the process of searching for Tamashi. 

Jonin: How come we have to go searching for him.. and why did he have to choose the cold to run away from us.. You know how much of a pain this is...

Jonin 2: I feel you... I only hope we find him soon before he finds us.

Jonin: Damn straight... I hate this cold.

A strong breeze echoing from within the cave, the breeze going pass the jonin men, the icicles right above them falling over these individuals. Three jonin take the impalement to their body parts and dying on scene. The seventeen remaining continuing through the cave.

Jonin: That's how he plans to number us down... traps...

Jonin 2: That wasn't a trap, that was the wind. 

Joinin: Why the hell do I bother talking to you.

The joinin coming to a complete end of the cave, as there seems to be no other way to proceed within the cave. The jonin start to move there hands along the ice wall and floor, having a switch activated and a staircase leading downward. 

Jonin: Didn't see that coming..

The jonin walking down the steps and all of them walking as careful as can be. The jonin all seeing Tamashi sitting down on a curb of ice. One of the jonin speaking to Tamashi.

Jonin: Tamashi Uchiha, you are under arrest for escaping Hel's Playground Prison and other stuff!

Jonin 2: That's right other stuff!

Jonin: Smooth Jim, smooth. 

The jonin all pulling out kunais and shurikens as each of their hands are occupied and there bodies begin to scatter along the open field.

Tamashi: I suggest you all leave...

Tamashi echoing through his voice and having more icicles falling from the ceiling and impaling two more jonin members as Tamashi takes his run forward and using his giant shuriken to slash the necks of the five in front of him. The drop to the ground as the last remaining ten looking at him.

Jonin: You monster...

One of the joinin throwing a kunai with an explosive tag on it, Tamashi hearing the kunai being pulled and then thrown at him as he grabs it and twirls it right back at the joinin and impaling his chest. The impact happening and the explosion happening, having three lives ending. Tamashi running through the last seven joinin and ending their lives with his giant shuriken. Zero and the Warden walking in the cave and entering the hidden pathway downstairs to see all of his men dead on the floor. 

Zero: What the...

Warden: I'm not surprise... He is a dangerous man....

Zero: Ordering more men to come here would lead to their deaths... We have to just go back to base...

Warden: No.. we have to stay and fight!

A claw going through the warden's back and having it come out of the other side.

Tamashi: I thought I ended your life... I guess I have to make sure you die this time. 

Zero leaping far away from Tamashi and pulling out three kunais as the warden dies of his wounds and Tamashi scrapping him against the floor. 

Zero: I'm going to put you in the grave for ending his life and the many others. 

Zero taking his dash forward towards Tamashi, Tamashi also dashing over to Zero and being that much faster than him, that he sends a powerful knee kick to Zero's stomach, then stabbing him with his claw against the back of his skull and ending his life. Tamashi scrapping him off the body and taking his run out of the cave and traveling through the village outskirts. 

Tamashi: To Ouraboros... 

The travel taking a long while to make it as Tamashi encounters three storm village jonin on his travel. The three joinin taking there follow over to Tamashi, as Tamashi goes around one tree and leaps against one of the jonin and stabbing his neck with his claw. Tamashi throwing the jonin on the ground as he continues his travel along the forest and having the other two joinin leaving the scenery and reporting back to the village and telling the others that Tamashi has escaped and heading due north. Tamashi taking his travel along the forest and reaching to the base of Ouraboros and taking his rest along one of the bed rooms in the base and taking his rest as he places the trench coat against the coat stand in his room and also becoming shirtless within seconds and realizing that he isn't the same person he once was before. The four eyes on his chest still moving on their own, as Tamashi wondering what is the purpose of those eyes. Tamashi finally going into a deep sleep and and resting up his body for days and days and becoming inactive for a long period of time.

Tamashi's appearance with his trench coat
The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed 2zf8ww4

Tamashi's appearance with his right arm activated
(Ignore the heart on the chest)
The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed 2mwt4dv
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed   The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fugitive On The Run - Chapter 02 - Completed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1