Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Kakusa Makoto(Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa
Male Posts : 118
Ryo : 193000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Left_bar_bleue260/260Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Kakusa Makoto(Completed)   Kakusa Makoto(Completed) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Images33_zpsc4c7697f

Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Whoare14

First Name: Kakusa
Last Name: Makoto
Alias:

Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 80kg
Birthday: September, 11th
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: Single

Affiliation: Tsukigakure
Element(s): Light & Shadow
Specialization(s):  Medical Ninjutsu, Genjutsu

Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Tellme11

Personality: A cold calculated individual with the ability to make the harshest of decisions when faced certain scenarios. He is able to go to lengths that normally people would avoid. Not that he’s unaware of the repercussions his actions may carry but he ignores them, law, authority these are things that need to be followed only till they are beneficial. If they seize to benefit him, then they are unworthy of being followed. He is always grinning ever since a certain incident happened and that has become a part of his natural appearance now.

His behavior towards others is completely non-social, not the most contributing person to take part in a conversation. If he is assigned a mission, he’ll use the information provided and will assume that there isn’t more information available. Asking for further details is not in his book. In a team, he does his part not caring whether the others do theirs or not, if they don’t and he is affected by their incompetence he does their part for them, just because it’s more convenient for him that way. He does everything keeping in mind his own self interest, not for the greater good of the nation or others, but for the greater good of himself.

When it comes to emotions he is someone completely impervious to his own and doesn’t consider the emotion of others. Actually that’s partly his own fault, his history has a lot to play in that part, regardless not only his appearance is like a cold blooded reptile.

Normally all his insanity, his pessimistic thoughts and his expressions are contained deep inside him; no one is considered worthy to witness those things in his opinion. He can be classified as a mysterious person who keeps everything to himself, all his thoughts and opinions. If he finds someone to be doing something that’ll probably end up hurting them badly but it won’t affect him in any way, he won’t say a word.

He finds everything that he has no prior knowledge of, interesting. The more the possibilities the more ‘excited’ he gets.
He likes doing things that are considered taboo or forbidden for whatever reason, if something is considered taboo, he likes to find the truth behind it.
Fear: the aspect of fear is something that he always has find very interesting. The things one will do when pushed into a corner, that aspect always fascinated him. Though, he would never prefer it for himself.
Revealing the true nature of those who are glorified and honored by one and all.

Dislikes:  
Hates being wrong, being human he can’t always be right but he hates admitting his mistakes.
Contradiction: he can’t stand it, consider it a pet peeve of sorts.
Weakness of all sorts including those who are weak and helpless. He considers such people a burden and easily replaceable.
Dislikes the fact that the history of his clan has been kept a secret from the world, making them an anomaly in the eyes of so many. In his opinion, a clan with hidden history has no legacy, no legends that can be referred to.

Motivation:  The thirst to achieve what is considered to be unachievable, his aim and his drive is to become immortal. Only that way he can continue to do what he likes doing, witnessing people’s true nature, invoking fear into the hearts of his victims.  
The clan his lived in the shadows of history keeping their stories and legends hidden from the outside world, he wants to be the one to cure this disease of secrecy. He wants his clan to be known, feared and referred to; the legends of the clans should remain in the pages of history as immortals and he wants to be the first among those immortal legends.

Fears:  
His fear is disappearing like all the others of his clan in a nameless grave that no one ever comes to visit. The eminent danger of being unnoticed and not making his mark in history terrifies his very soul.
He believes that everyone has a tendency to give up eventually, no one can last forever and nothing can remain forever. Persons and things that defy this theory of his are frightening.

Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Blood10

Clan Name:Onmyoton

Bloodline Name:  Onmyoton

Bloodline Ability: Techniques make simultaneous use of Yin Release and Yang Release. Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilize both of these in order to mould chakra for ninjutsu. According to Yamato, the manipulation of Yin and Yang is the source of non-elemental techniques such as the Shadow Imitation Technique, Multi-Size Technique, medical ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.

The Sage of the Six Paths had such a mastery over the Yin–Yang Release that he used Yin to create form from nothing, and then used Yang to breath life into what he has created. He could even make them come to life.

This ability allows for conjuration of set objects from one's mind and given physical form, size & sentience. Objects can be created through mental thought or Genjutsus itself. Such things include but not limited to non-elemental attacks, golems, weapons, armor, clones & landscape. Location:  Tsukigakure

Clan History:The Onmyoton clan is a very small clan and has been for many many years, they are a secretive clan and will not willingly show their jutsu to others- their jutsu consists of using both light and shadow, they do not specialize in "normal" or "Advanced" elements- every single member of this clan specializes in either light or shadow and the 2nd as a secondary: only the advanced or naturally talented may blend their elements to create the Onmyoton.

Their history is shrouded in mysteries, often they eliminated important people even from within their own village to keep their clan's abilities a secret- only a handful of important people know of their kind of power and those people are well trusted but always being watched. The clan lives like any other ninja in the village, but they go to secret meetings and constantly check up on the members of the clan. Most of the ninja from this clan are assassins, they kill targets who the ruling government wants dead using their unique elemental properties which are hard to combat against.

In older history, it was this clan who assassinated several prominent figures in other villages and eventually caused a ninja war: any news of this was instantly eliminated and the clan blended back into the shadows and light alike.

In the oldest of histories, this clan could quite well be the oldest clan; being fashioned from the Sage of the six paths, they have a unique understanding of the Yoton & Inton elements. Their history is shrouded in mystery but this much is clear, this clan rose up during the Sage's rule and learned many wise things from him. However after his death, the clan became fearful of outsiders and locked their secrets away from outsiders. At first they were proud of their knowledge, skills and ties with the Sage; however fear enveloped their customs and they began to transform in a clan of secrets and assassinations- so many assassinations that the very clan itself often trained their own children n assassination just for the sole person of assassinating one another and anyone who knew about them.

This art and lifestyle has continued on for generations and is now developed into the current state, the clan is small and the knowledge of their clan is often even kept from the clan members. Only the elders know the truth of this matter, for they keep scrolls in their most hidden library and only show the scroll to newly appointed elders.

Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Histor11

History:  
History:

RP Sample:  
Sample:
(To prove that I am in fact who I say I am, here’s a screenshot : )
Screenshot:

Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Extra10

Source: www.bleachstory.net

Face Claim: Don’t know who the character is.

Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Accept10

Last edited by Kakusa Makoto on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Left_bar_bleue190/190Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Kakusa Makoto(Completed)   Kakusa Makoto(Completed) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:21 am

Epi... I mean, Kakusa! One thing before I approve this :P I need to mention that your clan ability is useless without Genjutsu :)
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa
Male Posts : 118
Ryo : 193000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Left_bar_bleue260/260Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Kakusa Makoto(Completed)   Kakusa Makoto(Completed) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:58 am

You can call me whatever your comfortable with bud ^-^ . As for the specialization, I forgot to alter it, originally I had decided on a different clan for this character. After choosing Onmyoton I forgot to change the specialization. Changed it now. Ty for mentioning it Xp

Btw, How's the history?
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Left_bar_bleue190/190Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Kakusa Makoto(Completed)   Kakusa Makoto(Completed) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:23 am

It was a good read :)

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakusa Makoto(Completed)   Kakusa Makoto(Completed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakusa Makoto(Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1