Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra
Female Posts : 45
Ryo : 93000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) Left_bar_bleue250/250Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:53 am

Day 1 The Accident

About a half hour after Sakra left the bar with Tamashi she noticed he was gone again. For hours she walked around the area looking for him but finally gave up. She was walking by a Storm guard and overheard him talking to his partner about how the Storm village caught Tamashi Uchiha and sent him to their prison. Great Sakra thought. The guard continued to talk saying they noticed a female walking with him but they haven't seen her since. Tamashi will be fine, he would want me to get away Sakra said to herself. She continued to walk until she reached Regnsky other known as the Rain Cloud. It was a large settlement that bordered the hidden storm village. I'll stay here for awhile and stay low Sakra thought.

She still had her hidden storm identification and false documentaries. If Sakra needed to leave she would be able too but for now she didn't feel danger in this settlement. They weren't run by a kage because it wasn't a shinobi village. Sakra would still keep her guard up just in case. It was a pretty quiet place. A lot smaller than the hidden storm village but it was nice. Children were running around playing. There were stores opened, selling food and clothing. Sakra was busy looking around when she didn't realize a puppy was running towards her. "Look out!" Sakra heard a girl voice scream before a fluffy medium size dog jumped into her arms. Sakra was caught off guard and ended up falling backwards with the puppy landing on her chest. The puppy than licked Sakra's face and gave a small bark as if he were saying, "Hello."

"I'm so sorry, I'm still training him," said a little girl. She kneeled next to Sakra. "Are you hurt?" She asked as she grabbed the puppy into her arms. The dog had green eyes and his fur was a brown fluffy coat. "I'm fine," Sakra said. "Your from the Hyuuga clan, I recognized your eyes," the girl said. "My name is Natsuko. My family is from the Storm village but we moved out here for the quietness," Natsuko said. Sakra sat up brushing the dust off her arms. She looked at Natsuko who looked about the age of fifteen. "My name is Sa...Akari," Sakra stuttered, realizing she was about to say her actually name. My name is Akari here Sakra said angrily to herself. "Sakari?" The little girl responded scratching her head looking confused. "It's Akari." Sakra said with more confidence and laughed a little.

"It's nice to meet you Akari and I'm sorry again about my dog. His name is Jun." Natsuko said but than laughed out loud. "What's so funny?" Sakra asked the little girl. "I'm laughing cause Jun means obedient and this little guy is defiantly not obedient." Natsuko said still laughing. Sakra looked at Jun and he had a look of embarrassment on his face. Sakra couldn't help but laugh too. Once the two girls finished laughing, Sakra went to stand up but realized her left ankle hurt really bad when she tired to walk on it. "Ouch," Sakra said as she put pressure on her left ankle. "Let me look at it," Natsuko said. Sakra was about to say no but then Natsuko started to examine her ankle and placed both her hands around it. She seemed to be concentrating her chakra into Sakra's ankle. "Yea just what I thought. It's sprained. Please come back to my house with me so you can rest, it's the least I can do since it was Jun's fault," Natsuko said as you held the puppy tighly in her arms. Jun face seemed to look a little sad. Sakra knew he didn't mean for her to get hurt.

Sakra was about to deny but Natsuko just shook her head and grabbed Sakra's hand. "Natsuko, there you are!" A male voice said about ten feet in front of them. He walked up to the two girls, giving Sakra a side look and then addressing his attention to Natsuko. "Your parents told me you haven't been home all day and sent me out to find you. What have you been doing all day?" The male said to her. He looked like he was in his twenties. "Well I was chasing after Jun most of the time and then he jumped onto Akari and now she has a sprained ankle." Natsuko said as she played with her hands and looked down at the ground. "Akari, thats your name? I've never seen you around the settlement. Are you a traveler?" The male said to Sakra. "Yes, I've recently transferred to the Storm village but I decided to come here for a vacation." Sakra said keeping a straight face. The male seemed to stare at Akari's eyes trying to see if she was lying or not. "I'm Hideo. I live in the same inn as Natsuko's family does. I'll help you back to the inn so her family may treat your ankle." Hideo said and than he walked over to Sakra and helped her walk.

Luckily for Sakra it wasn't a far walk to the inn and Hideo didn't ask Sakra anymore questions as they walked. The inn looked run down on the outside but the inside was all neat and actually really pretty. Hideo than disappeared after helping Sakra walk. He was gone so fast she didn't get to thank him. Natsuko's mom wasn't happy that Jun was the one who injured Sakra but they welcomed Sakra with open arms. Natsuko showed Sakra to the guest room they had. Natsuko and her mom both took care of Sakra's ankle and than wrapped it. "You'll need to rest for a couple of days, sweetie. You are more than welcomed to stay here," Natsuko's mother said to Sakra. "Thank-you, if there's anyway I can help.."Sakra started to say but Natsuko's mother just shook her head. "Don't worry about it. Just get some rest for now. Breakfast will be ready when you wake up," Natsuko's mom said and then left. Natsuko said her good night shortly after and left too. Sakra had trouble sleeping. All she could think about was how her family was when they were together. She also hoped Tamashi was okay, but knowing him he can't stay out of trouble. Sakra than fell into a deep sleep.  

Word Count: 1038

Last edited by Sakra on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:
Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) Left_bar_bleue250/250Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:37 am

Day 2 Meditation

Sakura was awoken by a slobbery wet kiss on her cheek from Jun. She opened her eyes to Jun sitting next to her busy licking her cheek. He barked when he noticed she was awake. "Good Morning to you too," Sakra said as she sat up and wiped off the dog saliva with the back of her hand. Sakra than looked at her ankle. I hope it gets better soon in case I have to make a quick escape Sakra thought to herself. She than noticed her bag was sitting on a table in the room. I don't remember leaving my bag there Sakra thought. She slowly stood up. As she tried to walk on her left foot, she still felt a sharp pain. Sakra limped over to her bag and went through it making sure everything was in it's place. She made sure that the organization robe was hidden at the bottom of the bag.

"Good, your awake," came Natsuko's voice from behind Sakra. "I moved your bag up there so Jun wouldn't get into it. He likes to go through stuff." Natsuko continued to talk and it eased Sakra's worries just a little. "Good morning Natsuko," Sakra said as she greeted her with a smile. "Breakfast is done, come on. Mother makes the best pancakes in the whole world!" Natsuko said excitedly and grabbed Sakra's hand. She dragged Sakra down the hallway to the kitchen area. "Now Natsuko, don't be dragging on Akari. Her ankle isn't better yet," said Natsuko's mom noticing Sakra being in pain. "Oops. Sorry Akari, I kind of forget," said Natsuko with a sad expression on her face. Natsuko had blonde hair and for the past two days she's had pigtails in her hair. It makes her look younger than her actual age.

Sakra liked the atmosphere this family had. They seemed full of love and care. Natsuko and her mom were both specialized in medical ninjutsu. This reminded Sakra of her mom. Sakra's dream is to still one day specialize in that so she may be able to help others as well. Natsuko's mom placed two plates on the table. "Well you two better eat up," she said. Sakra thanked her and started to eat. Yummy, haven't eaten pancakes in a long time Sakra thought as she savored the delicious pancake taste. She can't remember the last time she had breakfast like this at a family table. Jun sat by the table using his puppy dog eyes trying to get one of the two girls to give him a pancake. Sakra looked at Natsuko as Natsuko looked at her mom. When she thought the cost was clear she slide a small pancake down by Jun to eat. Jun happily ate his pancake and than laid down.

"Your specialized in taijutsu, right?" Natsuko asked as she was finishing up eating her pancakes. "Well yes. I've been training since I was little." Sakra answered. "I think your eyes are really awesome. I wished I had special eyes," Natsuko said giving a sigh. "These eyes come with a lot of responsibility. When I was young, I too thought they were awesome but than I realized that in a serious situation these eyes can save a life," Sakra said looking off into space. Or not but thats in the past Sakra said to herself and then looked down. "Can you teach me some hand to hand combat while your here?" Natsuko said. "Natsuko...Akari needs rest," Natsuko mothers began to say. "It's okay. I'll show you some moves but first you need to ask if it's okay with your parents." Sakra replied. Sakra could tell that Natsuko was only ever trained in Medical Ninjutsu. It be good for the girl to learn some defense moves in case she ever got attacked. "Well okay but don't get to rough," Natsuko's mother replied while she cleaned up the pots.

Sakra finished her pancakes and than proceeded to clean her dish off before following Natsuko to the backyard of the inn. "The first step is to control your inner self. Taijutsu is better when you are able to take control of your own chakra and use it while in hand to hand combat." Sakra said as she limped over to a shady spot under a tree and crossed her legs as she sat down. She than placed both her hands on her thighs with her palms up. Natsuko walked over and mimicked Sakra. "What do I do next?" she asked. "I want you to close your eyes and meditate. Take deep breaths and concentrate on your body." Sakra said as she inhaled and exhaled slowly. About a minute later Natsuko said, "When can we start fighting, this is boring." Sakra couldn't help but smile at that. She too remembered the first time her sensai told her to meditate:

Flashback - "Sakra you need to stay still and relax," her sensai said. Sakra just couldn't sit still but she crossed her legs and tried again. She closed her eyes. "Concentrate on your body, relax all of your muscles, slow your heart beat down too," her sensai voice went through her head. Sakra opened her eyes and said, "Can we skip to the fighting? This is just pointless." Sakra than crossed her arms over her chest and made a pouty face. "You must master the act of meditation before you can become good in taijutsu. It's all about being able to control your chakra especially as a Hyuuga. You'll need all the concentration in the world." Sakra's sensai said. "So if I can meditate, I can start training?" Sakra asked with a smile. Her sensai laughed a little and said, "Yes." For a whole week after that all Sakra did was meditate and once she mastered it her training began.
End of flashback

"I will train you tomorrow in hand to hand combat but today this is also part of your training. Trust me. Meditating may help you with your medical ninjutsu as well,"Sakra said as she closed her eyes again. "Okay, I'll do it." Natsuko said and closed her eyes. Sakra peaked at the girl sitting next to her and realized she was actually trying. Natsuko kind of reminded Sakra of herself when she was that age and this made Sakra smile. The two girls had a day of meditation and only took breaks for food and than at last once night came they went to bed. Sakra did realize that night that her ankle wasn't hurting as much anymore which was good news.

Word Count: 1060
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:42 am

Day 3 Defense

Sakra awoke very early on the third day. It was before the sun came up. She stood up to test how her ankle was doing. As she walked the pain seemed to be gone, thanks to Natsuko and her moms healing jutsu. She decided to test her ankle out a bit more. Sakra sneaked out into the backyard of the inn without making any noise. She started to do a small jog around the back. It was only when Sakra tried to jump that she felt any pain. Sakra sat by the tree that her and Natsuko mediated by yesterday. She watched the sun come up into the sky. I wonder whats going on with Tamashi Sakra thought.

"Hey...Akari is it again?" Hideo said as he came into the back and walked over to Sakra. "Yes it's Akari," Sakra said a little annoyed. "How's the ankle doing?" Hideo said as he lend her a hand to help her stand up. Sakra sensed him trying to hard to be nice but she didn't want to seem rude. She grabbed his hand and he helped her stand up. "It' getting better, I was able to run on it a little," Sakra replied to him and than started to walk towards the house. "When did you say you transferred to the storm village?" Hideo asked with a hint of suspicion in his voice. "It was recent but I really don't see why that would be any of your business to ask," Sakra replied without looking at him and entered the inn. He's on to me. He's trying to be nice to get answers Sakra thought and clenched her fist. If he becomes a problem I might have to deal with him she said to herself hoping it wouldn't come to that.

Once Natsuko woke up, she was all excited and ready to train today. "I'm so ready! I even had a dream about it last night," Natsuko said jumping up and down. "Hey hey remember you need to calm down and focus," Sakra said trying not to smile. Natsuko stopped than and ran outside into the backyard. Sakra followed her and watched as Natsuko sat down by the tree and mediated. Sakra joined her and they did this for ten minutes. Once Sakra felt it was time she stood up and got Natsuko's attention. "Okay show me your fight stance," Sakra said as she walked around Natsuko. "Okay!" Natsuko said as she placed her two hands clenched in fist in front of her face. Sakra couldn't help but laugh, it looked like Natsuko was ready to go boxing. "What's so funny?" Natsuko said still holding her fist up. When Sakra finally stopped laughing she said, "You need a better approach to this."

Sakra took a couple of steps from Natsuko and she placed her right foot in front of her with her left foot back. Her right hand fingers facing up palm towards her face was held in front. Her left hand was a little behind but fingers still facing up and palm facing her. "This is a fighting stance but everyone has their own. You need your feet to positions in a way where you can grip into the ground. Your hands need to be able to attack or block if they need too." Sakra said. Natsuko than put her right foot in front with her left foot back. She than put her hands up in a similar way Sakra had them. "Good, now try to attack," Sakra said as she gripped her position. Natsuko decided to run towards Sakura screaming, "AHHHHH!" She tried to hit Sakra with her right hand but Sakra easily dodged and side stepped the attack. She than stuck her foot out and Natsuko tripped over it and landed on the ground.

"Hey! You tripped me," Natsuko said as she wiped the dirt of her legs. Sakra walked over to the girl and held her hand out to help her up. "No, you let yourself get tripped." Sakra said with a small smile. "You need a better attack plan. I was just testing to see what you would do in a situation like that," Sakra replied. "I'll teach you a couple of moves and than it'll be up to you if you continue to train," Sakra continued to say. For the next hour Sakra trained Natsuko with a defense approach. That way if she was attacked while healing someone she would be able to defend herself. One way was to hold both her arms up crossed in front of her face to block a punch from an attacker. The next thing would be for Natsuko to push her arms forward, pushing the attacker away. It was a basic defense method.

Sakra also showed Natsuko how to trip her enemies if she needed to get away. The thing about Natsuko was that she was fast. Sakra realized this while they trained. Natsuko and Sakra went for a jog around the settlement. Sakra realized she hadn't left the inn since the first day she got there. While they ran, Natsuko asked Sakra why she hasn't used her eyes at all. Sakra laughed and told her that they were called Byakugans. She explained that when she uses them they use chakra and its best to give them a rest. The two girls ran for awhile before heading back to the inn. Natsuko was so pumped up she seemed to have more energy than Sakra and that says a lot. "How's the ankle? Natsuko asked. "It feels a lot better," Sakra said as Jun came over from his nap and wanted to be fed. "Tomorrow I'll teach you some offense moves," Sakra continued to say as Natsuko gave Jun some doggy food. "Sounds good to me!" Natsuko said with a big smile on her face.

After dinner Sakra and Natsuko were relaxing outside on the bench. "So who's that Hideo guy?" Sakra asked. "Oh him. He's just a family friend I guess. My parents helped raise him when he was younger, I'm not really sure what happened to his parents. He watches over me but lately he hasn't been around. Why you ask?" Natsuko said looking at Sakra. "I was just wondering. He seems to question me. I don't like when people do that, judge others without even knowing them," Sakra replied clenching her fist. I only asked about him to see if I can find anything on him Sakra thought. "Well its getting late and we need to get up early for some more training tomorrow," Sakra said as she got up. "See you in the morning," she continue to say and went inside.    

Word Count: 1080
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 am

Day 4 Captured

Sakra was awaken by tight arms gripping her body. She tried to open her eyes but realized she was blindfolded. How did they sneak up on me? Sakra thought. Whoever was doing this tied Sakra's arms and legs together. She felt her body picked up and carried through the house. Sakra was unable to scream because a towel was shoved into her mouth. What the heck is going on Sakra yelled inside her head. She started to count the steps she could feel by concentrating on the people that were taking her away. She could sense they left the house because she felt a cool breeze against her skin, it was still nighttime because Sakra didn't hear any birds chirping. She could hear the crickets in the bushes and the shuffle of dirt as the intruders walked but other than that it was a dead silence. Stay calm I've been through a kidnapping before Sakra thought to herself.

She knew she had to think of a plan. It wasn't long until Sakra felt the breeze go away and she figured they entered a building. She then felt her body going downward as if they were walking down a flight of stairs to a basement in the building. "What are we going to do with her boss?" Sakra heard a ruffle voice say. "The boss said no talking," another male voice but with a hint of nervousness said. I'd like to meet this boss face to face Sakra thought. The air in the room changed to a humid atmosphere. Sakra could hear a fire burning as the wood crackled as it burned up. Sakra than felt the arms let her go and she hit solid concrete hard. Well that was rude Sakra said but only to herself since she still couldn't talk. Sakra started to struggle trying to see if she could loosen the ropes holding her arms tight behind her back. She heard the wind pick up fast and than felt a blow to her stomach as someone kicked her. "Stop moving!" A male voice yelled. She than heard another one chuckle as if he found this funny.

"Enough!" Sakra heard a familiar voice in the distance. Hideo she thought. "Get her in the chair but keep her eyes blind folded," Hideo ordered the men. Sakra felt her body be picked up and placed in a cold metal chair. She felt her arms being pulled behind her as they tied the rope to the back of the chair. Than some one took the towel out of her mouth. Sakra kept quiet though. Yes with ever ounce in her body she wanted to yell at him but she didn't want to seem desperate or sacred. She'd let him talk first. "So Akari. You told me that you recently transferred to the Storm village. The thing is I work for the Storm village and when I asked a friend of mine about any Hyuuga clan members transferring they told me there hadn't been any transfers. So now I'm going to ask you, who are you?" Hideo said. As he talked he walked around her, Sakra was following his footsteps and when he asked who she was she could feel his breath against her face.

Sakra choose not to talk. What could she say? She kept her face straight with no emotions on it. Tamashi once taught her that. When your being interrogated you can't give anything away. "Well your not going to make this easy are you?" Hideo asked, she could hear his voice and guessed he had a smirk on it. He thinks he's going to win this but he doesn't know Sakra Hyuuga Sakra said to herself. She than heard some sort of weapon be pulled from its case. Sakra clenched her teeth together.  It's going to be okay Sakra started to think. "I'm going to ask one more time. Who are you?" Hideo said his voice flat and stern. Without warning, Sakra felt a sharp pain go through her left thigh. A couple of seconds later she could feel a wetness dripping down her leg and knew it was her own blood. Hideo had taken his blade and stuck it into Sakra's thigh leaving it in place. It took all of Sakra's will to not scream out in pain. She started taking deep breathes but knew that the enemy noticed her pain. "Finally, I get a reaction from you. For a second I thought you were a statue." Hideo said and laughed. She could hear other man laughing along with him. I will kill you Sakra thought to herself.

"What do you want from me?" Sakra asked in a straight tone. "I want to know who you are. I can't turn you into the authorities until I have evidence." Hideo replied to Sakra's question. "You can't keep me trapped her against my own will," Sakra said a little louder than she intended too. She could feel her left thigh becoming really hot and was sure her leggings were covered in her blood. "No one even knows who you are in this settlement. No one cares. When Natsuko and her family wake up I'll inform them that you left without saying good bye," Hideo told Sakra. My bag. I left it in the room maybe Hideo didn't notice it Sakra thought. "Thats right. You have no idea who I am or what I'm capable of," Sakra spit back at Hideo.

She than felt the blade twist in her thigh making her bite down. "I wouldn't go throwing threats at the person who has control of the blade in your thigh," Hideo said and than he gripped the blade and pulled it out roughly from Sakra's thigh. "I'll let you sit here for a couple hours and let you re-think cooperating with me," Hideo said and than he left. Sakra could heard three other sets of feet leave the room and than a metal door closed and locked. Sakra's thigh throbbed with pain. She couldn't believe she let herself get caught. Okay I need to think of a plan, if only these ropes weren't so tight Sakra thought as she tried to pull and tug on the ropes around her hands. She could feel herself getting rope burn but she kept trying to see if the knot would loosen eventually.

Word Count: 1020
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:21 am

Day 5 Teeth Bite Back

Sakra didn't plan on sleeping. She was awake for awhile concentrating on the pain in her leg. She sensed it was pitch black in the room since she could hear no electricity on. Sakra knew that when a light is on you could very slightly hear a hum but there was no hum here. I can't fall asleep Sakra thought. She wanted to be aware of everything that was happening. Time passed on and on. Sakra lost track off time and eventually passed out from the pain in her leg. The next thing Sakra felt was an ice cold shower being thrown at her. The pressure of the water knocked Sakra's chair back. Her head slammed against the concrete. A howl of a laughter rang through the room. What the heck Sakra said to herself. Her body was completely soaked and she began to shiver. Her wound seemed to spark up again but the water would help clean the womb.

"Did you have a good sleep princess?" Hideo said as he calmed down from laughing. Sakra assumed that one of the guys had the water element and used one of his jutsu to spray her. She gritted her teeth. "Pick her up." Hideo barked at the men. One of the guys placed the chair back to a sitting position. "You do know I can kill you. Do you not care for your own life?" Hideo said as Sakra sensed him come close to her. He's two feet away Sakra thought. She than looked up at him and gave a smile. "I'm not going to die in this place," Sakra said. "Is that so?" Hideo responded and threw his right fist into Sakra's face. Sakra's head flew to the other side and she could taste blood in her mouth. She than quickly looked back at the direction Hideos voice came from and spit blood at him.

There was a silent gasp in the room and hideo was cursing. Sakra knew she caught him off guard. "Why you little...? Hideo yelled but than was stopped by one of the other man. "Hideo! We can't kill her, orders said so. I'm not dealing with a dead Hyuuga on our hands," the man said. His voice came from the right of Sakra. She could feel left over blood dripping from her mouth. "Fine but he didn't say how far I could interrogate her," Hideo sneered back at his comrade. She heard some one drag an object into the room. Sakra could tell whatever it was that it sounded pretty heavy. When they stopped pulling it she heard a swoosh sound, water. "I wonder how long a Hyuuga can hold their breath under water," Hideo sneered. She than felt her arms being removed from the chair but still knotted with her hands together. Some one than pushed her onto her knees. Definitely going to have bruises after this Sakra thought. She felt some one than grab her hair and tugged on it. "Ahhhh," Sakra yelped. Her head was than being pushed down, Sakra made sure to inhale deeply and hold her breath as her head went under the water.

She started to count, trying to stay calm. Sakra could feel her heart beat slowing down. She slowly exhale a little air at a time trying to trick her lungs into thinking shes breathing. Her hair was than tugged back bringing her head out of the water. "Who are you? Why did you come to Storm village?" Hideo yelled into Sakra's ear as he threw her down on the ground. She started to breathe loudly not knowing how long she was actually holding her breath. Sakra wished she could see him and give him a good punch in the balls but she would do much worse if she gets the chance too. "Let's try a different approach. Do you know a man named Tamashi Uchiha?" Hideo asked as Sakra could feel him kneel next to her. She tried to keep her face straight. "Never heard of him," she responded in a plain tone.

"Really? Are you sure about that?" Hideo asked as Sakra felt someone grabbing her hair again and pulling her towards the bucket she assumed. "Your wasting your time," Sakra replied before some one pushed her head under the water holding it down. "I don't think I am. In fact, I'm enjoying myself," Hideo answered more to himself than to her. Sakra forget to inhale air before going under. She couldn't stop some water from going into her lungs. She started to cough but she would try to keep it together. Just when Sakra thought she wouldn't be able to last, her head was pulled out. Sakra started coughing uncontrollablly trying to get the water out of her lungs. She was able to spit it all out.

"Pathetic. Useless. Waste of a human body," Hideo said and than he spit near Sakra where she was gaining control of her breathing again. "What about you? Torturing another shinobi when you have no proof of a crime that I haven't even done," Sakra spit back at Hideo who was kneeling near Sakra again. He than grabbed her face. His thumb on one side of her mouth and his fingers on the other side. "Don't spit at me," Hideo said as he squeezed Sakra's lower face. This is my chance Sakra thought. She felt Hideo's grip loosen just a bit and Sakra quickly moved her mouth getting the indent between Hideo's thumb and fingers into her mouth and she bit down hard.

Hideo was completely caught off guard as he began to scream loudly unable to do anything from shock. Sakra kept her grip. She started to taste blood and could hear his bones crunch. This was just partially a sight of Sakra's strength for she was strong. She wanted him to feel pain. She kept bitting down feeling his flesh break and a few bones breaking as well. Everyone in the room was in complete shock. "Get her off me!" Hideo's cried to his comrades. He started to shake his harm furiously but that only made it worse for him. She could hear his wrist break since her bite held his hand in place. His blood was dripping down her chin to the floor. Finally she heard movement ran up behind her and felt a sharp pain go through her head. She released her grip and fell back unable to touch her head since her hands were tied behind her back. She soon noticed blood by her head and guessed it was her blood. One of the man must have jabbed the handle of a blade into her skull and it broke skin. She laid there as she heard Hideo be taken off, his screams echoing through the room and than the door was slammed shut. Sakra spit Hideos nasty blood out and than smiled to herself. Things are looking up Sakra thought. She laid there on her side, realizing she wasn't tied to a chair anymore so she could feel around the room. I will get out of here soon Sakra thought.

Word Count: 1155
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:24 pm

Day 6 Real Pain

After being in the darkness for so long, Sakra felt her motivation start to drop. Her mind would start to wander in and out of reality. At one point she thought she could actually open her eyes but then came to realize she was still blindfolded. Cowards Sakra thought. There afraid of my Byakugans she kept thinking. Not once has Sakra ever regretted leaving her village. She had to. Sakra would never betray her friends especially him. She stood by him because she knew he would never commit such a crime. If Sakra had stayed in the village she would have been arrested and interrogated. If I escaped a village than I can escape from here Sakra said to herself, boosting her confidence back up. Than in the distance she heard loud, fast pace footsteps coming downstairs. A loud thud against the door and the lock turned.

"Let me at her! I'm going to kill her!" Hideos voice yelled into the room as the metal door opened. Sakra could hear the other men holding him back. She couldn't help but smirk. "I'm going to slap that smirk off of your face you..." Hideo continue to yell. "Enough Hideo!" came a new male voice, "Go back upstairs." Guess this is the guy in charge now Sakra thought. Hideo didn't say anything else and left. Than sakra head footsteps coming to her and some one picked her up into a standing position. "Move, walk forward," the same male voice said. Sakra didn't move. "I said move," the voice said a little more strict. "Where we going?" Sakra asked. "You don't get to ask the questions, now move before I force you to move," the voice said. Sakra obeyed and walked forward. She was right about the stairs. Sakra was than told to go right after walking up 26 steps. She would remember this route. Than she made a sharp left and she guessed it was in another room. Does no one live here, maybe its an abandoned place Sakra thought.

Sakra was than pushed down onto a metal chair. Her feet where tied to the
chair legs. "Now we're going to play a little game," said that same male voice and she could tell he was standing in front of her. As soon as she felt the ropes loosen, she took her right fist and swung straight into the mans gut, making him sink to the floor. She tried to move her hands down to untie her feet but than her head was yanked back by her hair and a sharp blade was placed against her neck. "That wasn't very nice," came the same male voice. "Good thing I used my shadow clone," he said and she could hear the smirk on his face. Her left hand was tied to the arm of the chair while some one held her right hand out. Come on Sakra thought. "I think you need to learn a lesson on how to not bite people," the voice said. His voiced sounded like venom. It made Sakra cringe and all she wanted to do was get away from him. "Bring it in," he said to the others.

Sakra head a large object be placed in front of her but she could sense what it is. Burning coal in a huge portable coal fire. She could feel the heat coming from it. "Now," the voice continued as he grabbed her right hand, "wow your hands are so soft," he said sarcastically as he rubbed it against his cheek. "Stop playing games," Sakra spoke to him. Without warning he pushed her hand onto burning coals. Sakra couldn't hold back her scream. She tried to pull her hand back but he kept it there. She could hear her flesh sizzling from the coal. After a couple of minutes, he let go of her hand. Sakra pulled it into her lap. She couldn't picture how it must look. "Are you or are you not  Sakra Hyuuga? You ran away from your village just before they could take you in for questioning about the criminal Tamashi escaping prison." The evil male voiced asked.  

"I've never even heard those names before," Sakra said in a slow tone. She felt a hand grab her right wrist. "Wrong answer," the voice said before burying Sakra hand into the burning coals once more. The burning went away as numbness overcame her hand. Sakra was afraid there would be nothing left. She could smell her own flesh burning. Please Please stop Sakra thought. I won't let them get to me she told herself. Than Sakra heard a voice, a familiar little girls voice somewhere close. "Hideo?" she was calling for. The male who was holding Sakra's wrist in the fire took it out. He grabbed Sakra's neck hard making her gasp for air and said, "Don't scream for help or I will kill you when I get back." He than let go and Sakra heard footsteps leave the room. All she could hear now is the coal burning. My hand won't last another round in the coal I can barely feel it now Sakra said to herself. They didn't bother tying this hand, what if theres nothing left Sakra thought to herself. She needed to know. She picked her right hand up and brought it to her face. She could still smell burning flesh. Sakra had to see. She placed her hand where the blind fold covered her eyes. Her hand could still feel which should be a good thing. It was a cloak from what Sakra could feel. Her heart started to beat really fast, she didn't care if those guys came back. She was afraid of what she would see after being blinded for the past few days.

She pushed the cloth up from her eyes. It took her a couple of times to blink but her view came clear. First Sakra just stared straight ahead of her. She was in a small room with the door closed. This door was wooden. The burning coals were placed right in front of her. That was the only light in the room. Sakra than slowly let her right hand come into her view. Her skin had burned and she could see red muscle tissue. It was bleeding but Sakra knew within time it could heal. She didn't see any bone so she was right about that. The green ring from the organization on her small finger looked unharmed which made Sakra feel a little better. Lets get out of here Sakra thought. She looked at her left hand being tied to the chair. Even though her right hand was free, it was still numb and shes not sure if she'd be able to untie the knots. I have to try she said to herself. Just as Sakra was going to attempt to unknot it she heard the door-handle start to turn.  

Word Count: 1126
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:09 pm

Day 7 Where's Akari?

For the past few days Natsuko has been trying to figure out a plan to rescue Akari. The night that Akari was taken, Natsuko had heard it happening but there was no way of stopping it. Natsuko stayed in her room silent trying to figure out who could have taken her. Why would they take Akari? Natsuko kept wandering in her head. Once they left she ran to the door to look out the window. Should I follow them? She said to herself as she bit her nails. Natsuko silently sneaked out of the house and from a far distance followed them. They walked past the houses and down an alley to an old rusty factory that has been closed for years. Natsuko didn't go any closer and decided she needed to go home before she was discovered.

Natsuko went back to her home and walked into Akari's room trying to find any evidence. Maybe it has to do with the special robe Akrai has Natsuko said as she ran over to Akari's bag laying on the table. Natsuko had discovered it when she moved Akari's bag onto the table but she had no idea what it meant. Natsuko grabbed the bag and went to her room to hide. She figured it be safer with her. The next morning Hideo came to there home to say hello and tell them that Akari had spoken with him saying it was time for her to leave. She didn't want to say her farewells so she left during the night. This is how Natsuko found out that Hideo had to be involved with it but she kept her mouth shout and pretended to look sad.

Hideo seemed to hide a smile under his frown that only Natsuko could notice. Akari's strong she'll be okay Natsuko thought. For awhile Natsuko would watch Hideo whenever he was around and he always seemed to go back to that factory. "Mom, do you think Akari is okay?" Natsuko asked her mom that evening. "Of course she is. She's a well trained Hyuuga. If shes made it this long, I'm sure she'll be fine." Natsuko mother said as she cooked dinner. Natsuko tried to keep it all in knowing that Akari was actually still in the village. Her suspicion rose when she say Hideo's hand wrapped in a bandaged. When everyone asked, he said he got into a bad bar fight but that he won. Hideo would laugh it off but than his face would got blank.

Natsuko stared at him in an angry way and Hideo must have caught her. She was in the backyard, working on her defense skills when Hideo came over to talk. "Whats wrong Natsuko? You seem distant from everyone?" Hideo asked. "Nothing," Natsuko replied not even looking at him. She used to look up to Hideo as an older brother. Some one she could trust and feel safe around but know things have changed. She didn't care if Akari did something wrong, the Akari she knew befriended her. "Did you try to stop Akari from leaving? Did you see if she was okay?" Natsuko blurted out trying to stay calm. Hideo's face went blank as he heard her name. His eyes seemed to turn black from anger. "Akari is gone. We are much better without her. That woman was nothing but trouble, you should be happy she's gone." Hideo said and than walked back inside the house. Liar Natsuko thought.        

On the third day from Akari missing, Natsuko knew she had to do something. Natsuko kept spying on the factory waiting to see if Akari would escape but there was no sign of her. I'm going to have to do this on my own Natsuko thought. That day she went home and tried to think of a strategy. She even backed her little bag with things she thought would be useful. A small blade her father gave her, some healing herbs, a flashlight, and snacks. Well Akari might be hungry  Natsuko thought. She was just about to leave her house that night when Hideo walked up to the inn. "Where do you think your going this late? Hideo asked her noticing her bag. He went to grab it but Natsuko jumped back. "Leave me alone," Natsuko said in a defensive way. Hideo's face went straight. He than grabbed Natsuko's arm and dragged her to the back.

"What do you know?" Hideo asked gripping Natsuko's arm tightly. Of course everyone would be sleeping at this time Natsuko thought. "What are you talking about? Natsuko said trying to free her arm. Hideo stared at Natsuko for a few minutes before releasing her arm. "Go back to bed," Hideo said and than walked away. Natsuko hadn't realized she been holding her breathe. She decided to wait a couple hourse before attempting her leave again. Natsuko waited till midnight before she left and made her way to the factory. She made sure she wasn't being followed. The factory had a main entrance and a back entrance. Natsuko believed it be better to try to get in through the back. Natsuko made her way to the back trying to stay in the shadows. The moon was big that night and the crickets seemed to be sleeping. It was dead silent.

Natsuko waited a few minutes before she tipped toed her way to the back door. She noticed it was unlocked as she turned the handle slowly. Natsuko could feel sweat starting to drip off her hands as she attempted to open the door. It was a rusty old door so it made a low creep sound as it opened. Darkness was all Natsuko could see. She took a deep breath and started her way inside. Her hands seemed to shake as she walked over old pipes and rusted wires. The smell was musky and rats seemed to be everywhere. She noticed a stair way that lead to the second floor. She started to walk over to it when she heard a crunch sound from behind her. "What do you think your doing here?" Said an unfamiliar male voice. Natsuko was about to scream when she felt a strong grip hand over her mouth with a cloth and than everything went black.    

Word Count: 1028
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Day 8 The Talk

As Hideo laid in the small room, staring at his hand that Akari had bit. I can't believe she got me He said to himself. His hand still hurt from the pain. She had rip through flesh and broke a lot of the small bones in that area on his hand. Hideo was seen as weak and his rank of being in charge was given to another guy. A guy much worse than himself. As Hideo looked up at the ceiling he thought of Natsuko. He caught her trying to sneak out early and thought she might know something. The poor girl seemed clueless so he let her go. Unless she tricked him but Hideo hoped she didn't get involved. He had nothing against Natsuko family, they had always been generous with him. Hideo's mission was to find the female that had been traveling with that criminal Tamashi. The only thing he knew was that she was an Hyuuga.

When Hideo first saw Akari that day he had become suspicious. Not many Hyuuga tend to visit the Regnsky settlement. He kept an eye on her and assumed she had to be the one. He got a crew of men together and took her in the middle of the night. They gave her a small dose of sleeping medicine so she wouldn't realize what was happening but the dose must have been to small since she seem to awake while they were carrying her. This woman Akari or Sakra I should say is tougher than I thought Hideo said to himself. He than got up not wanting to rest anymore. A few minutes later he heard footsteps running towards the room. It was one of the guys from the crew. "Hideo we have a problem," he said and told him to follow him.

The guy took him to another area in the old factory. Once Hideo entered the room he saw the other members of the crew and than there was Natsuko asleep on the floor.

Hideo: "Whats' going on here?"

Leader in charge: "I found this little rat in the factory, she was heading upstairs when I caught her."

Hideo: "Joshua you have to let her go. There's no point in keeping her here." Hideo started to get nervous.

Joshua: "She knows something. Why else would she be here? Did you say anything to this girl?"

Hideo: "Of course I didn't. Shes just a teenager though. Her family are healers, they'll notice her missing."

Joshua: "I don't care. When she wakes up find out what she knows. If she knows vital information than tell her who this "Akari" really is. If she seems to take our side, she can live. If not she must die and I'll deal with her family next." Joshua than left the room.

Natsuko started to move, realizing she was not at home. The ground felt cold and the musky smell was still in the air. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself surrounded by men. She only recognized one face, Hideo. She was afraid to move or sit up. Hideo seemed to come lose to her and kneel down.

Hideo: "Why did you sneak inside this factory?" He said with a stern voice.

Natsuko: "Why did you take Akari? She didn't do anything wrong. She was just a lost traveler making her way through town. Your a monster. I used to look up to you but know," Natsuko was saying as a tear escaped her eye and than was interrupted.

Crew member: "Shut her up already. We don't need this talk. Hideo she knows, we have to deal with her," He said as he pulled out a blade from his back pocket.

Hideo: "Wait let me tell her why, maybe she will understand than," Hideo said holding his hand out towards the member. "Natsuko, Akari has lied to you. She's a rogue ninja who fled her village. She helped a criminal escape from the prison there. Her real name is Sakra Hyuuga. The criminal she helped was Tamashi Uchiha. He was seen in the village walking with a Hyuuga who they assumed was Sakra. My mission was to find her before trouble broke out. She is dangerous. Why did she decide to be friendly towards you was to earn your trust but she probably would have back stabbed you in the end." Hideo finished off.

Natsuko: "I don't believe you. Why would she lie? She's not dangerous. I would have known." Natsuko said as she mind started to run. A criminal? she thought. Natsuko looked away from Hideo. I still need to rescue her maybe if I played along Natsuko continued to think.

Crew member: "See, she doesn't believe you."

Hideo: "Natsuko, she was going to kill you and your family. If anything ever happened to you guys, I...I had to keep you guys safe. So I captured her just in time. You have to trust me." Hideo said as he pushed further hoping Natsuko would fall for it.

Natsuko: She looked back at Hideo. His face looked sweaty as if he just ran. "I trust you," she said as she held back every bad word she could think of calling him. Hideo's face seemed to relax a little.

Hideo: "Good. Now lets get you home," Hideo started to say but than he heard a cough in the background.

Crew member: "We can't just let her go! She knows too much. This mission is top secret, we can't let anyone find out about it and than let them go home, Hideo."

Hideo: "She's just a teenager. Our mission is Sakra Hyuuga not innocent girls." Hideo started to get mad.

Crew member: "I'm going to go find Joshua and ask him."

Hideo: "No, we will all go. I'll tie Natsuo to the pole and we will lock the door but no one is being left her with her without me in the room. This girl is under my responsibility." Hideo said as he tied Natsuko to a pole in the room. "I will come back for you," he said to her.

He stayed as all the crew members walked out of the room. Hideo than left last and locked the door with a key. He than put the key in his pocket and all the members went to go look for Joshua.  

Word Count: 1028
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Day 9 Lost Memory

The last thing Sakra remembers was seeing a men walk into the room. She could sense he was the leader. Sakra tried to use her Byakugans but it didn't work, she than felt a sharp pain go through her body and everything went black. Natsuko she's here somewhere Sakra thought. Why can't I use my byakugans she continued to think. She's not sure how long time has passed but she started to feel herself waking up. She lifted her head up slightly, feeling a dizziness. Her eyes started to open, Sakra realized she wasn't blind folded. Her eyes came into focus with the leader of the crew.

Joshua (leader): "Hello Sakra. I'm impressed you were able to take your blindfold off with that damaged hand of yours but I knew even if you did there would be no harm. By the way your body had reacted when you tried to use your Byakugans proves my idea worked."

Sakra: "What...? What did you do to me?" Sakra said concerned know. The leader started to laugh than, an evil laugh. Rude Sakra thought.

Joshua: "I had injected you with a serum that would stop you from using your Hyuugan skills. If you attempted to use your Byakugans, your body would simply shut down on yourself causing a dizziness to occur and making you faint."

Sakra: "Than why keep me blindfolded this whole time," Sakra asked getting angry.

Joshua: "Because my original mission wasn't to kill you. I was going to let you live and with you not knowing our identities than you couldn't come back for revenge. The original mission was to bring you to the prison but they decided it wouldn't be a good idea. Since your good friend Tamashi is there it be best to keep you separated. The new mission is to find out everything I can from you and than simply end your life. Sakra Hyuuga will no longer be a problem." Joshua said as he walked around the room. He's crazy She thought to herself.

Sakra: "This serum, is it a life long...?" Sakra began but was interrupted.

Joshua: "No but it's not like you have a much longer life to live. You'll be dead within a few days."

Sakra: "Your afraid to fight me. Thats why you injected me with something that made me weak. You were afraid I'd be able to win." Sakra said and she couldn't help but smirk at him. "Your a coward."

Joshua took five steps forward and slapped Sakra across the face. Sakra didn't feel the pain anymore. After these passed couple of days shes been able to tolerate a simple slap. She knew she was right though. Sakra was skilled in her taijutsu and with her Byakugans she would have been able to tell how many people were around. He was afraid she'd be able to escape so he made her weak.

Joshua: "Don't push me. I hold your life in my hands know. I can you kill this second if you'd like. I would have loved to fight you and prove you wrong but it be a waste of my time." Joshua said and started to walk around again.  

Sakra: "Where's Natsuko?" She had to know if the girl was okay. Sakra hoped she'd only imagine the poor girls voice in this place.

Joshua: "Ahhh so you do know that girl. She's got herself in a lot of trouble, trying to rescue you. You better hope she ends up betraying you or she'll be the next to die." Joshua said as he gave a small smirk.

Sakra: "Just let her go. She doesn't know any better." Sakra said as she thought of the girl. I will make sure she's okay Sakra thought.

A knock then came against the door of the room. Joshua went to the door and cracked it. Sakra could hear them whispering a short conversation. "Well I need to go speak about Natsuko's fate. I'll be back shortly," Joshua said and than he left and locked the door. Scenery changes back to Natsuko as she's tied to a pole. Natsuko realized that Hideo didn't tie her hands that tight as she pulled against the ropes. She struggled for a little bit but than felt the ropes go loose. Maybe he wanted me to get free Natsuko thought. She than walked straight remembering the door being in front of her. The room was pitch black as she walked slowly forward. She peaked through the lock seeing a tiny bit of light. She took her hair pin from her hair and started to work on the lock. It took a couple of tries but Natsuko finally heard the click indicting the door unlocked.

She took a deep breathe and opened the door slightly just enough to peak her head outside and to see if the coast was clear. Nobody was in the hallway she she started to tip toe her way through the factory. She heard voices coming down the hall so she made her way over to them. She hid behind a wall as she heard a crew member asking for that Joshua guy to come with him. Joshua seemed to fight him but than agreed. She heard him talk to some else before leaving the room and locking the door. Akari? Natsuk thought. She than leaned back against the wall and slide down to sit. Sakra, what if she really is bad? No I will have her tell me the truth herself Natsuko decided in her thoughts.

Natsuko looked at her hair pin and decided now was the time to make a move. She sneaked over to the door and made sure no one was coming. Natsuko started to work on the lock. Her hands were shaking. Scene switches back to Sakra tied to the chair. After Joshua left, Sakra heard another pair of light footsteps come to the door. A few minutes after she noticed the handle of the door moving a little. Could it be? Sakra thought and than she heard the click of the door being unlocked. The door slowly opened and their stood a scared Natsuko. She entered the room and closed the door. Before Sakra could say anything, Natsuko looked at her and said, "Sakra?"

Word Count: 1012
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Day 10 The Decision

All the crew members wait as Joshua comes into the room. Hideo hoped this would end in his favor but the only thing he could do was wait. Sure, he wanted the Hyuuga killed but Natsuko had nothing to do with it. She was just a young child who didn't know any better. Something like this could bring a war to the settlement. No, Hideo would make sure nothing bad happened to Natsuko. Joshua stepped into the room with a stern face expression. He doesn't liked to be interrupted during interrogations. Hope that Hyuuga gets to bite him too Hideo thought to himself.

Joshua: "Okay. I'm here. What did the little girl believe?" He asked as he looked at each crew member. Pathetic bunch of a group to call themselves my crew Joshua thought.

Hideo: "She believed me and will take our side. We should release the girl," Hideo said tightening his fist.

Crew member 1: "But she knows everything and she has seen our faces, we should just cut the tie there," He argued.

Joshua: "She does know our faces. Alright, end the girl's life and do it quietly," Joshua said and turned around to leave.

Hideo: "Wait! You can't just kill the girl! She did nothing wrong and it will only bring more suspicion into this. Her parents will ask questions," Hideo fought back, stepping in Joshua's path, blocking the exit.

Joshua: "It's not your call to make. We will deal with the parents afterwards. I made my mind up, now move out of my way," Joshua said giving Hideo a fierce look. "I said move!" Joshua spit at Hideo.

Hideo couldn't stand this decision. He pulled out his blade and got into a fight stance. Joshua laughed at Hideo. With in a second Hideo jumped at Joshua trying to stab his heart but Joshua side stepped it and grabbed onto Hideo injured hand that Sakra had bit. He squeezed on it tightly with his A rank strength. Hideo could feel his bones that were just starting to heal break again. He fell to his knees. Joshua than punched Hideo in the face with his right fist knocking him to the ground. As Hideo body laid on the ground Joshua and the crew members just stared at it. Joshua than took his long dagger from the case around his belt and stabbed Hideo through the neck. Blood splattered the ground and Hideo's eye became pale. There was a silence in the room among the crew members. They knew Joshua had the upper hand above all of them.

Joshua: "Now, does anyone else disagree with my decision?" Joshua asked as he held his blade out and looked around at the horrified faces of the members. No one spoke. "Good, now get it over with," He continued and left the room. Joshua started to leave the room and stopped to look back. "And some one get rid of this waste on the floor," Joshua said and than exited the room.  

After Joshua left, crew member one walked over to the corpse of Hideo. He than ran to the nearest corner and threw up. "Man, don't throw up there," Crew member two said as he started to pick up the corpse. "I can't believe he killed him," Crew member three said as he helped crew member two throw the body in a fire. The room started to smell of human flesh burning. "He's one crazy man," Crew member one said as he finished and was able to stand up. "Alright, lets get this over with," Crew member two said. The three of them walked to the other room. They realized the door had been unlocked. All three members gulped as they opened the door to find an empty room. "We are all going to die," Crew member one said while the other two just stood in disbelief. "Not if we find her first," Crew member two said with a little hope.

The scene changes back to Sakra and Natsuko in the other room. Natsuko closes the door behind her and examines the room. She than notices Sakra's hand burnt and makes a cringe face. Natsuko's first instinct is to help her but than stops herself. She's not sure if she can actually trust this Sakra whom did lie to her. Instead Natsuko keeps her distance and waits for Sakra to speak first.

Sakra: "Yes, Natsuko that is my name. I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you from the beginning. I'm not sure what they told you but if you let me I can explain to you the real truth," Sakra said slowly not wanting to scare the girl off. Natsuko's face expression was sad and lost. We have to work together to get out of here Sakra thought. I won't let anything bad happen to you she continued to think.  

Natsuko: "You lied about your name, about everything. I'm not sure I can trust you," Natsuko said slowly as she looked Sakra in the eye. She would not let Sakra think she's weak. Natsuko would stand her ground. "But I'll let you talk, you have five minutes," Natsuko said as she leaned against the nearest wall crossing her chest with her arms. Natsuko noticed Sakra sigh lightly.

Sakra: "Okay it all started..." Sakra begins to talk hoping this would make Natsuko believe and that Sakra would be able to save both of their lives and get out of this old factory.

The scene changes back to the three crew members silently making there way through the factory calling out for the girl. "Ohhhh little girl, we have some candy," Crew member one sings. Crew member three knocks crew member one in the head. "That's not going to work!" He silently yells at him. "This isn't good, what if she already left the factory," Crew member two says as he bites his nails. "Get a hold of yourself men," Crew member three says. cowardly bunch Crew member three thinks but accidentally says it out loud. "Who are you calling a coward mister?" Crew member one says. The three break out into a small argument, forgetting to look for the girl.

Word Count: 1010
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:04 am

Day 11 The Warden's Call

Joshua had just left his crew members to pick up his messy work. He had a smirk on his face replaying the scene over and over. He loved killing and getting the shocked reactions from others. It brought him happiness. Thats why he took this job. Not just because the Warden of the Storm village prison was his uncle. Joshua was never known growing up. He was always seen as the weak child, the one who wouldn't get very far in life. He proved everyone wrong and decided to become an assassin and work for his uncle. Although, Hideo was in charge in the beginning, Joshua was always the real leader behind the crew. The Warden wanted him to keep his head down and make sure things went as plan. If anyone got in the way of the plan, he was to eliminate them. He grabbed a cloth from his pocket and wiped his blade off.

"Time to end this," Joshua said to himself but than his radio went off. Joshua sighed as he headed to the main room where the radio system was kept and put on his ear piece. "Yes, Joshua speaking?" He asked not knowing what this was about.

The Warden: "Joshua how are things going down there?" He asked through the radio. His voice sounding a bit off.

Joshua: "We ran into a bit of trouble. The girl Natsuko got involved and found out the plan. That leader Hideo you hired got in my way so I fixed it," Joshua replied replaying the scene over, seeing the blood splatter onto the ground.

The Warden: "Joshua! Are you listening to me? Is the Hyuuga still alive?" He asked with a serious tone.

Joshua:"She won't be for long," Joshua replied just thinking of all the ways he would end her life. He wanted to do it slowly and watch her scream as she suffered.

The Warden: "Do not kill her! I repeat that is an order. Tamashi Uchiha will be transferring in 20 days. I want that Hyuuga kept alive till than. If we turn her in alive after hes back we will get double the reward. So she must stay alive or your life will be on the line, do you understand me?" The Warden said. Joshua didn't respond. "Do I have to come down there or should I just make you bring her here instead?" The Warden continued to say with a deathly tone.

Joshua: "Fine. I'll keep her alive till than but no promises about the little girl, I already ordered for my men to kill her." Joshua said holding his anger inside. How dare he take my fun away Joshua said.

The Warden: "Hmm Natsuko parents will make a big scene about there daughter being gone, capture them in the middle of the night and deal with them silently. We don't need anymore attention on our hands. Tamashi is already giving us a hard time here. I just can't wait till these two are gone, I'll be checking in later. Remember: Leave the Hyuuga alone Joshua," The Warden said before he signed off. Joshua took a chair and threw it across the room out of anger.

Joshua: "I hate that old man! He still treats me like I'm a little kid. I'm a grown man and I've killed so many people at my age," Joshua said out loud to himself. Joshua than stared off into the distance trying to calm his breathing when he heard three sets off feet coming near the room. He heard a light knock on the door. "Come in," He said rudely.

The three crew members had looked everywhere for the little girl but had no luck. They finally decided it was time to tell the boss but none of them wanted to do it. They decided on drawing straws. Whoever got the shortest straw had to tell the evil Joshua. "Aw man, two out of three," crew member three begged. "Nope. Thats what you get for calling us cowards. Who's the coward now?" crew member two said and than he stuck his tongue out. Crew member three punched him in the gut knocking the wind out of crew member two. "Let's get this over with," crew member one said and they all made there way back to the radio station room. As they got to the room they heard Joshua talking to himself. "This guy's nuts!" Crew member three whispered yelled to the others. "Whatever happens in there I want you to know your a good guy," crew member two said to crew member three and he patted him on the back. "I might actually miss you," crew member one said to the third one. "Thanks guys, way to make me feel better," crew member three said and pushed the other two off. Once Joshua said come in, they all entered slowly knowing what will happen.

Joshua: "Well is it done?" He said looking at their faces. At least Hideo had some back bone in him. I give him credit to standing up to him but it was a stupid decision Joshua thought.

Crew member three: "Well you see sir, when we went back to the storage room, the little girl...wasn't tied to the pole....we looked everywhere for her but..." He said shakingly and thinking his last prayers.

Joshua: "What?! She's gone?? I gave you three idiots one job! One job and you mess it up! Who tied her to the pole?" Joshua said angerily as he grabbed his blade and took a few steps toward crew member three.

Crew member three: He cringed back with fear, "It was Hideo, he must have tied her ropes loose. We had no idea sir, please," he begged him.

Joshua: Wait Natsuko came here to rescue Sakra. She probably found her Joshua thought. "I want you to lock this place down now. Guard all the entrances. Natsuko is most likely with Sakra. Billy, crew member two, come with me. We have some people to pay a visit. We won't be long. If I come back and those two somehow escaped this factory, your heads will be served on a platter to my dogs. Now go!" Joshua screamed at them and made his way to the exit with crew member two on his heels.

Crew member three: Once Joshua left the room, he was able to breathe again. "I'm alive," he said out loud. He looked over at crew member one and gave him a big hug.

Crew member one: "Bro get off me! We have a job to do. You won't be alive long if we fail again." He said as he started to leave the radio station. The two of them secured the place down and made sure no one would be able to escape.

Word Count: 1110
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:16 am

Day 12 Breaking

The scene changes to Sakra and Natsuko. Sakra explained to Natsuko everything. Her past, about herself and her past with Tamashi. "I chose love over my own village because I knew he didn't kill the Kage. It changes you when people you were loyal to end up turning their backs on you. It was no longer my home so I had to leave and every since than I've been a rogue," Sakra finished but she kept the part out about joining the Ouraborus organization. Natsuko didn't need to know about that. Natsuko seemed to take it all in. "So this guy Tamashi was put in prison?" she asked. "Thats the last I heard of his whereabouts but I know he'll get out. He always does and one day we'll find each other again but right now I need to worry about getting us out of this factory," Sakra said realizing she was still tied to the chair. "Do you trust me now, Natsuko?" Sakra asked hoping it would be enough for this girl to take her side again.

Natsuko seemed to think to herself as she played with her thumbs. She was honest but there still something about her Natsuko thought. She could sense Sakra still wasn't telling her the whole truth but she shrugged it off. "Yes, I trust you," she said and than she started to walk towards Sakra. Finally Sakra thought. Natsuko walked up to her and examined Sakra's burnt hand. She mad a cringe face, "this must hurt pretty bad, what did they do to you?" Natsuko asked and then she noticed the blood running down one of Sakra's legs, realizing she had a stab wound as well. "Monsters," she said to Sakra with a horrified face expression. "I've been through worse," Sakra said trying to keep Natsuko from freaking out.

Sakra watched as Natsuko grabbed her right hand and started to use her healing jutsu. Sakra felt a stinging for a second and closed her eyes. How many days have I been here she thought. Even though things seem to travel fast the days have passed without Sakra realizing it. Even Natsuko had lost track of the time since she was caught trying to sneak in. Sakra started to feel how exhausted she had been. The only sleep she had gotten was when she passed out from agonizing pain. Since her burnt hand she feels as if she hadn't slept at all. I need to get out of her and make sure Natsuko does too Sakra thought. Sakra hand started to feel a cool soft feeling. She looked at her hand. The skin was starting to recover a little. "Natsuko your an amazing med. My mother was S rank in the medical jutsu as well. I hope to be one day too," Sakra said as she thought of her mother.

Natsuko suddenly stopped though and turned her head to the right as if she heard something. "Sakra I think someone is coming..." Natsuko whispered as she stepped to the side. Sakra tried to use her Byakugans but realized the serum was still working and she became dizzy. No this can't be happening Sakra thought. Natsuko noticed and was about to ask Sakra if she was okay when the door handle turned. Joshua walked into the room and dragged Natsuko's mother and father in with him. Both parents were blindfolded and had socks in there mouths. There hands were tied. Natsuko's dad was bleeding from a head injury while her mother seemed to be crying silently. The three crew members came into the room as well and stood to the sides with the arms crossed.

Joshua: "Well look who we finally found, by the way I decided to bring guest along with me," Joshua said as he pushed her parents against the ground hard.

Natsuko: "NO! Let them go!" She yelled and was about to attack him when crew member one grabbed onto her and held her arms tightly behind her back. Natsuko struggled trying to get free.

Sakra: Her head was still spinning but she could see what was happening. She tried to speak, "Let....them....go. It's me you want," Sakra barely got out but was able to finish her sentence. This isn't good she thought.

Joshua: "This is all your fault Natsuko, if only you would have believed you Hideo and stayed away. Maybe you should just blame Sakra for coming to the village," Joshua said as he ignored Sakra.

Joshua pulled out his blade and ran his fingers tips along the sharp blade. He had an evil grin on his face. Sakra could tell this guy loved to kill. He killed for fun for he had no goals or intentions. His pleasure was the death of others, the suffering, and the torture he gives to a human being. It made Sakra sick. At least when she killed people she had a reason. She would never kill an innocent person for fun. Joshua walked towards Natsuko and ran his blade along her neck making Natsuko stand still.

Sakra: "Hey! I'm talking to you!" Sakra yelled as the dizziness finally wore off. She could feel herself become hot from rage.

Joshua: He stopped and pulled his blade away. Joshua turned to look at Sakra, he noticed her right hand seemed to be healing a lot faster than it should have. "I don't care if your talking to me. Who healed your hand?" He then asked and looked back at Natsuko, "Did you?" He asked. Joshua didn't wait for an answer because he already knew. He made a tsking sound and than walked over to Natsuko's father that laid on the ground. He roughly picked him up and placed his tied hands in front of him on the ground. In a swift motion Joshua swung his blade down and chopped off both of Natsuko's fathers hands.

Natsuko: "Noooooooo!" She screamed loudly. Her body seemed to grumble to the ground as she watched her father be in an extreme pain. Blood splattered the floor, sparing Natsuko's face. Joshua just smiled at Natsuko's screams.

Sakra felt her heart go out for the girl. Joshua didn't stop he than turned Natsuko's father around and slit his throat ending his life. The floor beneath the body was soon surrounded by blood. Natsuko's screams eventually stopped as she laid on the floor in her own tears. Her mother could tell what happened because her body was soon soaked in the fathers blood. She seemed to be excepting that she was next to die. "Joshua, this is between you and me. You wanted Sakra Hyuuga well I'm here. Just let Natsuko and her mother go. You've done enough damage to this family," Sakra said in a serious tone. Joshua wiped his blade off and looked at Sakra. "My mission changed, I'm not going to end your life. I'll be returning you to your village to get a reward. I can't have any witnesses to what happened in this factory," Joshua said as he walked up to her. "And I don't like your tone," He continued to say he than quickly took the end off his blade and knocked Sakra in the head. He hit the point where it would knock her out. "Sleep tight," He said to her. Joshua than looked at Natsuko. "Tie her up nd make sure she doesn't escape, I'll be taking the mom," Joshua said and than he grabbed the mom and left the room.

Word Count: 2222
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sakra
Sakra

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:08 am

Day 13 Mind set

When Sakra finally came back from being knocked her vision was blurry. It took her a few minutes to remember where she was and what had happened. Natsuko's dad Sakra thought. She looked next to her to find Natsuko tied to another chair as her head was limp leaning forward. Sakra knew the pain of loosing her parents. She was a young age too but she never witnessed their deaths. She can't imagine how Natsuko feels at the moment. They couldn't break me so they broke her Sakra thought as she remembered the way Joshua smiled at Natsuko's pain. Her fist clenched into a ball and than Sakra realized they never retied her right hand back to the chair. Her hand was starting to look back to normal thanks to Natsuko's help. Sakra started to work on her left hand, undoing the knots. It felt weird to be using her right hand again.

The knotted this pretty well Sakra thought. She became frustrated and tried to stomp her foot on the ground. Sakra than realized her legs were tied to the chair, sigh i've been tied up for too long she thought. Sakra felt something rough against her right leg in her high boots. Wait a second Sakra thought. Being in the dark she hadn't realized she had been in her new boots that she wore when she went on long journeys. The night she got kidnapped, Sakra was so tired from training she had fell asleep in her clothes. Maybe they aren't as smart as they thought they were Sakra thought as she smiled. They didn't realize I was wearing normal clothes or maybe they just didn't care but luck is coming to me Sakra thought.

Sakra started to lean down letting her hand slide into the top of her right boot. She felt the pocket they had been built into her boot holding a small blade. Sakra pulled the blade out and couldn't help but smile. She remembered the day she bought these boots. The store clerk noticed Sakra was by herself and wanted to give the girl a helping hand. She took Sakra to the back and offered to make a small pocket in the boot to hold a blade. At first Sakra didn't really want it but the woman insisted and she even told Sakra it could save her life someday. Sakra accepted and the woman did it free of charge. Thank you Sakra said to herself.

Sakra: "Natsuko, are you awake?" Sakra asked the girl in a low voice. She started to break free of the ropes on her left hand. Natsuko didn't make a sound.

Sakra decided to hide the blade once again not wanting it to be discovered. She rub her hands together being able to feel them. You don't realize how much you miss a sensation when you can't use it. I need to think of a plan Sakra thought.

Sakra: "Natsuko, this isn't the time to mourn. We need to get out here and save your mom," Sakra tried to get the girls attention. She waited and than slowly Natsuko raised her head. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying, her face was pale with spots of dried blood on it, and it looked as if she was starting to get a black eye. "What happened?" SAkra asked.

Natsuko: "One of the crew punched me in the face when I try to resist being tied, I tried to go after my mother, I tried to save my father, his blood is on me..." Natsuko said in a small voice, holding back her tears. Natsuko was in shock. She couldn't stop the images of her fathers murder replaying in her head. She felt useless. Natsuko didn't deserve to be a ninja. Her body ached, she felt broke.

Sakra: "HEY! Stop blaming yourself. This isn't your fault. This no time to give up. You did everything you could, Natsuko. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sorry I came into your life but I will make sure you and your mother get out of here," Sakra said in a straight voice. I will try my best but I'm not sure if her mother is even still alive Sakra thought as she looked away for a second.

Natsuko: "Then I'll blame you," Natsuko said as she looked at Sakra with intense eyes. "If you hadn't came to this settlement I would have never met you. My father would still be alive and my mom..." Natsuko said as she looked down.

Sakra: "Alright that's fine. When we get out of here, you can hate me all you want but for now we need to work together. Deal?" Sakra said. She should blame me, that bit of revenge will keep her going and once we escape I'll leave Sakra thought. Revenge can make a person keep fighting knowing they have one goal, to end the other person's life. Sakra wouldn't let it get to that point. She'll make sure Natsuko is safe and than disappear from her life.

Natsuko: She looked back at Sakra. Her feelings for Sakra was mixed up but she felt like she needed to blame some one. Blaming Sakra made her want to get up and keep fighting. "Deal," was all Natsuko said as she tried to break free from the restraints. This time they were tied tightly. Natsuko could just imagine her wrist turning red from the rope. "Let's get out of here already," Natsuko said.

Sakra remembered the gates of the storm village as they entered. They might be able to hide there for awhile and than some how get out of the village. Just than Sakra stomach growled. She could feel her face turn red. Natsuko just stared at her and actually smiled a very faint smile. "I don't remember the last time I ate, I miss your moms cooking," Sakra said in a low voice trying to be friendly with Natsuko. "I could go for some noodles," she answered as she looked away. Natsuko knew she wanted to hate Sakra but for now she could be nice. Sakra was her only way out of this hell hole. "Let's get noodles once we escape this smelly factory," Sakra replied keeping the mood light. Natsuko just nodded her head. "Whats the plan?" Natsuko asked.

Word Count: 1024
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)   Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Change of Plans Part 1 (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1